PDA

View Full Version : British threat to Israel over Dubai Hamas assassination

Sol Invictus
02-19-2010, 12:40 PM
18 Feb 2010 | telegraph.co.uk | Gordon Rayner, Con Coughlin and Duncan Gardham

Ministers are understood to be furious that an alleged hit squad which murdered a Hamas leader in Dubai last month cloned the passports of six unsuspecting Britons, who are now living in fear of reprisals.

Israel, which has not denied involvement in the murder, had previously promised that Mossad, its secret intelligence service, would never use British passports to help its agents carry out covert operations.

Israel's ambassador to the UK was summoned to the Foreign Office to give his explanation as the diplomatic row intensified.

Ron Prosor will meet Sir Peter Ricketts, the permanent under secretary at the Foreign Office, on Thursday where the ambassador is expected to be asked whether Israel played any part in assassination.

Read More Here (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/7258631/British-threat-to-Israel-over-Dubai-Hamas-assassination.html)

Fortis in Arduis
02-19-2010, 10:04 PM
The stolen passports were all of Jewish people resident in Israel.

The British government can FUCK OFF!

How is it acceptable for the Americans and the British to kiil a taliban leader in Afghanistan and celebrate that, but Israel is castigated for defending her very EXISTENCE?

Fuck you all!

RoyBatty
02-19-2010, 10:18 PM
Too funny. :D

On a positive note, at least the Jews didn't steal gentiles ID's for this job. :thumb001:

RoyBatty
02-19-2010, 10:25 PM
Ministers are understood to be furious that an alleged hit squad which murdered a Hamas leader in Dubai last month cloned the passports of six unsuspecting Britons, who are now living in fear of reprisals.

None of them ministers are really furious. They're just play acting their scripted roles. The lie is repeated in the mainstream media. The sheeple may even believe this charade.

Israel, which has not denied involvement in the murder, had previously promised that Mossad, its secret intelligence service, would never use British passports to help its agents carry out covert operations.

And pigs will fly.

Israel's ambassador to the UK was summoned to the Foreign Office to give his explanation as the diplomatic row intensified.

What is there to explain? The UK doesn't give orders. Israel does.

Ron Prosor will meet Sir Peter Ricketts, the permanent under secretary at the Foreign Office, on Thursday where the ambassador is expected to be asked whether Israel played any part in assassination.

Err.... duhhhh. Just how "dumb" can one be? :confused:

SwordoftheVistula
02-20-2010, 06:42 AM
How is it acceptable for the Americans and the British to kiil a taliban leader in Afghanistan and celebrate that, but Israel is castigated for defending her very EXISTENCE?

Cuz we are smart enough to build super flying robots to do it :thumb001:

Maleficarum
02-21-2010, 11:09 AM
The stolen passports were all of Jewish people resident in Israel.[quote]

No they weren't

[quote]The British government can FUCK OFF!

Can't argue with that!

I don't give a fuck about Israel.

Fuck you all!

Fuck you too cock spanner

The Ripper
02-21-2010, 12:04 PM
Yeah, I bet they're really FURIOUS. Furious enough to... do nothing. And Israel will not "apologize" because they will officially deny having been involved in the first place, even though unofficially everyone acknowledges that this was a hit by Mossad that became messy (=public).

I wonder why no one is interested in how deeply Israel/Mossad has infiltrated Western intelligence services and how active they are in Europe and North America. Its not a political issue, while the Russian FSB and the murder of Litvinenko definately was a political and diplomatic issue.

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2010, 12:39 PM
Well the British government was really pissed off then they could declare war on Israel and show them that Europeans are not to be messed with.
Israel is still there. So Britain is doing nothing while it let's itself be messed over by Israeli interests.. yet again.

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2010, 01:02 PM
According to this Belgian news site Netanyahu (http://www.metrotime.be/nlnewsbelga.html?telexid=46399534) himself ordered the operation.

Fortis in Arduis
02-21-2010, 06:56 PM
The stolen passports were all of Jewish people resident in Israel.

No they weren't

(brackets repaired)

They were all resident in Israel, at the very least, that was how the passports were cloned by MOSSAD, from copies taken at immigration.

I don't give a fuck about Israel.

The world values your opinion.

Fuck you too cock spanner

Pic please?

I need to laugh at your face. :coffee:

What is there to explain? The UK doesn't give orders. Israel does.

I see, so the Jews control the world.

You have not explained that, but I just want to believe it anyway.

SwordoftheVistula
02-23-2010, 05:56 AM
Looks like the way to prevent this happening in the future is to revoke the passports/citizenship of all who go to Isreal

RoyBatty
02-23-2010, 06:22 AM
Looks like the way to prevent this happening in the future is to revoke the passports/citizenship of all who go to Isreal

That won't make much difference they'll just get it another way. Those cockroaches are everywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGwBXIPUW5E