PDA

View Full Version : Classify / Beautiful English girls

interes
07-13-2014, 05:06 PM
https://fbcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-0/553410_4067169634940_2138745506_n.jpg

Not a Cop
07-13-2014, 05:10 PM
If they are really all blonde than all of them are Nordo-Cromagnoids in different proportions.

interes
07-13-2014, 05:23 PM
If they are really all blonde than all of them are Nordo-Cromagnoids in different proportions.

Only 1 have light brown hair. They are all blonde ;)

arcticwolf
07-13-2014, 07:54 PM

You can tell they are Celtic/Germanic blonde. In our neck of the woods, they would be considered redheads, our blonde is ash blonde.

Not a Cop
07-13-2014, 08:06 PM
You can tell they are Celtic/Germanic blonde. In our neck of the woods, they would be considered redheads, our blonde is ash blonde.

Yes, but seening an individual with such hair colour is not impossible.

scottch
07-13-2014, 09:03 PM
All are keltic-nordid

Kamal900
07-13-2014, 09:11 PM
They are beautiful, and they look like a mix between Germanic and Celtic(since that most english people are admixed between Anglo-Saxon and native Brits).

LightHouse89
07-13-2014, 09:18 PM
fake hair color to cover up the fact they are not Germanic at all.

LightHouse89
07-13-2014, 09:20 PM

Poland is far more Germanic than the UK. I would say Scots however are an exception. They do have actual genetics to back up they are related to the Norse warriors of the North. Most Brits are descendants of the serfs who served their Anglo-Norman masters.

FeederOfRavens
07-13-2014, 09:22 PM
Poland is far more Germanic than the UK. I would say Scots however are an exception. They do have actual genetics to back up they are related to the Norse warriors of the North. Most Brits are descendants of the serfs who served their Anglo-Norman masters.

You're are insane. Poland doesn't have Germanic genes especially compared to England.

SKYNET
07-13-2014, 09:24 PM
to me the western facial features look much more beautiful and better than eastern

LightHouse89
07-13-2014, 09:26 PM
You're are insane. Poland doesn't have Germanic genes especially compared to England.

The Germanics numbered 3 boat loads of people who conquered England and set up their kingdoms. They were Germanic. The modern day population is not that Germanic. In Northern England yes but the south looks no different than Wales.

FeederOfRavens
07-13-2014, 09:29 PM
The Germanics numbered 3 boat loads of people who conquered England and set up their kingdoms. They were Germanic. The modern day population is not that Germanic. In Northern England yes but the south looks no different than Wales.

So what, Poland is not more Germanic than England.

arcticwolf
07-13-2014, 09:30 PM

Wut? LOL

Poland is the most genetically Slavic country. What are you smoking dude? :laugh:

LightHouse89
07-13-2014, 09:36 PM
Wut? LOL

Poland is the most genetically Slavic country. What are you smoking dude? :laugh:

Poland overlaps more with Germany than England.....not to mention UK does not really overlap with Germany. Their 'saxon' heritage is highly disputable.

arcticwolf
07-13-2014, 09:36 PM
to me the western facial features look much more beautiful and better than eastern

That does not surprise me. It works both ways, what you guys sometimes consider pretty leaves us scratching our heads. There is definitely an overlap in taste but for the most part we are attracted to different features.

LightHouse89
07-13-2014, 09:37 PM
So what, Poland is not more Germanic than England.

Poland overlaps more with Germany than England.....that is why I made that statement. England does not really over lap with Germany.

LightHouse89
07-13-2014, 09:38 PM
That does not surprise me. It works both ways, what you guys sometimes consider pretty leaves us scratching our heads. There is definitely an overlap in taste but for the most part we are attracted to different features.

I like Slavic women like the one who played the hitler youth in Downfall. She is hot. Some Slavic women especially Ukrainian women are more attractive than English girls. I like Irish Brunn looking women though.

FeederOfRavens
07-13-2014, 09:39 PM
Poland overlaps more with Germany than England.....not to mention UK does not really overlap with Germany. Their 'saxon' heritage is highly disputable.

Thats because East Germany has lots of Slavic dna from the slavs that used to inhabit there. Meanwhile England overlaps with Netherlands, Denmark and North Germany.

FeederOfRavens
07-13-2014, 09:40 PM

Yes, I don't like Slavs at all compared to Germanic French and Italian women.

LightHouse89
07-13-2014, 09:41 PM
Thats because East Germany has lots of Slavic dna from the slavs that used to inhabit there. Meanwhile England overlaps with Netherlands, Denmark and North Germany.

Sources? England over laps more with France and Iberia than central or northern Europe. Genetic studies do not lie.

LightHouse89
07-13-2014, 09:42 PM
Yes, I don't like Slavs at all compared to Germanic women and French and Italian.

Irish, Slavic, Finnic and Germanic for me. Although Spanish/Italian women are not bad looking at all either. Most extreme westerners to me are nothing special.

arcticwolf
07-13-2014, 09:45 PM
Yes, I don't like Slavs at all compared to Germanic women and French and Italian.

Exactly, I am not attracted to Germanic women in general either.

LightHouse89
07-13-2014, 09:50 PM

German women, Swedes [I hate their feminist views though], Norwegian/Icelandic are all attractive to me. Those are Germanic countries.

FeederOfRavens
07-13-2014, 09:52 PM
Sources? England over laps more with France and Iberia than central or northern Europe. Genetic studies do not lie.

http://cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup-R1b-S21.gif

Most r1b in England is shared with Netherlands. Either way your original statement that poland is more Germanic than
England is wrong.

FeederOfRavens
07-13-2014, 09:53 PM

and I'm attracted to Celtic.

LightHouse89
07-13-2014, 09:55 PM
http://cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup-R1b-S21.gif

Most r1b in England is shared with Netherlands. Either way your original statement that poland is more Germanic than
England is wrong.

:rolleyes: this explains why most have brown hair and brown eyes. My dad is mostly British descent and looks like a Southern European.

arcticwolf
07-13-2014, 09:57 PM
German women, Swedes [I hate their feminist views though], Norwegian/Icelandic are all attractive to me. Those are Germanic countries.

You are Germanic yourself, I would surprised if it was otherwise.

FeederOfRavens
07-13-2014, 09:58 PM
:rolleyes: this explains why most have brown hair and brown eyes. My dad is mostly British descent and looks like a Southern European.

I not saying they are majority Germanic or even half, but they are more Germanic than Poland.

arcticwolf
07-13-2014, 09:59 PM
and Celtic.

Actually, that's not accurate, I often find Irish women, especially redheads attractive, same with other Celts.

FeederOfRavens
07-13-2014, 10:00 PM
Actually, that's not accurate, I often find Irish women, especially redheads attractive, same with other Celts.

I corrected my post.

LightHouse89
07-13-2014, 10:02 PM
You are Germanic yourself, I would surprised if it was otherwise.

Well celto-Germanic. Irish German :thumb001: with some Swedish/Finn-French.

LightHouse89
07-13-2014, 10:04 PM
I not saying they are majority Germanic or even half, but they are more Germanic than Poland.

I can imagine where the Vikings settled would be more Germanic. But the majority of England is descended from the Celts or Paleolithic peoples they claim they are so related to.

arcticwolf
07-13-2014, 10:06 PM
I corrected my post.

Noted.

interes
07-13-2014, 10:11 PM

Why you dislike English people ? :)

Sharkeatpeople
07-13-2014, 10:37 PM
All anglo-Saxons.

interes
07-13-2014, 10:48 PM
They are from birmingham

LightHouse89
07-14-2014, 12:01 AM
Why you dislike English people ? :)

I dislike their egalitarian beliefs not them personally. They need to change their mind sets for me to ever like them. Whether they do so or not is their choice. I do like Sir Mosley though.....the last respectable Englishman.

Rudel
07-14-2014, 12:12 AM
Pretty typical English faces, really. Round face contours, high foreheads, sallow/reddish skin-tone, stubby noses.

I dislike their egalitarian beliefs not them personally.
You're confusing England and France. I know, pretty common mistake.

Prisoner Of Ice
07-14-2014, 12:13 AM
They look very germanic.

Graham
07-14-2014, 12:21 AM
Pretty typical English faces, really. Round face contours, high foreheads, sallow/reddish skin-tone, stubby noses.

You desricbe the English very well.

Women and hair colour is as make-belief as any fiction.

LightHouse89
07-14-2014, 12:31 AM

You're confusing England and France. I know, pretty common mistake.

The French are far more conservative on social issues. That is better than England in my opinion. The French or Franco-Americans in my part are the only conservative people here. So I praise their values over English values. The French just have an unusual sense of nationalism. But it is their thing. The Brits on the other hand are very different to me. A lot of WASPs in my neck of the woods are very liberal-left wing along with irish catholics and Puerto Ricans.

Ctwentysevenj
07-14-2014, 05:56 AM
Keltic-Nordic. Very pretty

Ctwentysevenj
07-14-2014, 06:05 AM
I hope that racial type does not disappear to be replace by the Paki type and other third world types in the future! How things are going with the low birth rate of Europeans and the high rate of third world immigration plus their high birth rate, it might happen. Europe might become an extension of Africa/middle east/Pakistan:picard2:

Grace O'Malley
07-14-2014, 01:06 PM
fake hair color to cover up the fact they are not Germanic at all.

Jim their hair looks natural and not dyed to me. I also don't know why hair colours are tied to groups anyway. People can be blond without any German heritage just as people can be redheads without any Irish/Scottish/Welsh heritage.

Anthropologique
07-14-2014, 01:09 PM
Fairly common type for parts of the UK. Are they related?

Grace O'Malley
07-14-2014, 01:13 PM
Poland overlaps more with Germany than England.....that is why I made that statement. England does not really over lap with Germany.

Not according to this map.

http://scienceblogs.com/gnxp/wp-content/blogs.dir/461/files/2012/04/i-d6e277c7cfe2801091f7f88f49949f75-genmapeuropeA.jpg

DebtCollector
07-14-2014, 01:14 PM
They all bought the same hair dye? :lol00002:

Grace O'Malley
07-14-2014, 01:22 PM
I can imagine where the Vikings settled would be more Germanic. But the majority of England is descended from the Celts or Paleolithic peoples they claim they are so related to.

What is your definition of Celts? They are really hard to pin down. Most people would disagree on what a Celt is. I'm not sure what Celtic genetics are; I'm still a bit baffled about the subject. Possibly some studies honing in more on the different y-R1b clades might get somewhere with an answer in the future.

Grace O'Malley
07-14-2014, 01:26 PM

That describes me and I'm not English. :)

Ctwentysevenj
07-14-2014, 01:44 PM
What is your definition of Celts? They are really hard to pin down. Most people would disagree on what a Celt is. I'm not sure what Celtic genetics are; I'm still a bit baffled about the subject. Possibly some studies honing in more on the different y-R1b clades might get somewhere with an answer in the future.

They say origins of the Celtic people came from central Europe, modern day Switzerland and Austria.

Cleitus
07-14-2014, 01:47 PM
Germans arent pure blooded Germanics.

Grace O'Malley
07-14-2014, 01:54 PM
They say origins of the Celtic people came from central Europe, modern day Switzerland and Austria.

Yes thanks. Hopefully more Swiss and Frenchmen will do genetic testing so that better understanding of R1b clades can be understood. I know that M222 which is my father's type has shown up in Northern France and Switzerland. It is also not that old and some people like Jean Manco the author of Ancestral Journeys thinks it is a signal of La Tène migrations. It would be great if it could be shown to have a connection to the Celtic homelands.

http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/DNA-R1B1C7/2013-12/1385985300

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17573854-ancestral-journeys

Ctwentysevenj
07-14-2014, 01:55 PM

Only the South Tyrolese are pure Germanics:D

LightHouse89
07-14-2014, 04:12 PM
Jim their hair looks natural and not dyed to me. I also don't know why hair colours are tied to groups anyway. People can be blond without any German heritage just as people can be redheads without any Irish/Scottish/Welsh heritage.

It looks fake except the girl on the far right. They really do not look Germanic...the two on the right maybe but the two on the left do not.

LightHouse89
07-14-2014, 04:14 PM

No they had a weakness for celtic and slavic women as you can notice by the east and west DNA admixture. the vikings stole attractive women from all over europe, fucked them and produced the nordic goddesses we see today. Ever check out icelandic women :thumb001::cool:

LightHouse89
07-14-2014, 04:17 PM

Possibly a social construct like Anglo-Saxons....to me the only celts today would be Irish, Scottish, and Welsh. The rest were wiped out or went extinct through a shift in culture/linguists. Its hard to link genetics with culture/language groups because look at England....most of it or large areas of it are not actually Germanic but celtic/paleolithic peoples. DNA studies conducted by Bryan Sykes confirm this even.

Grace O'Malley
07-14-2014, 04:18 PM
It looks fake except the girl on the far right. They really do not look Germanic...the two on the right maybe but the two on the left do not.

OK that's fine if that's your opinion on their hair. I never said they looked Germanic and I'm not really sure what a Germanic look is anyway.

FeederOfRavens
07-14-2014, 04:20 PM
Possibly a social construct like Anglo-Saxons....to me the only celts today would be Irish, Scottish, and Welsh. The rest were wiped out or went extinct through a shift in culture/linguists. Its hard to link genetics with culture/language groups because look at England....most of it or large areas of it are not actually Germanic but celtic/paleolithic peoples. DNA studies conducted by Bryan Sykes confirm this even.

Brian's studies are still highly contested.

FeederOfRavens
07-14-2014, 04:21 PM
No they had a weakness for celtic and slavic women as you can notice by the east and west DNA admixture. the vikings stole attractive women from all over europe, fucked them and produced the nordic goddesses we see today. Ever check out icelandic women :thumb001::cool:

Vikings didn't take as much women as you'd think, only Celtic women to Iceland.

Grace O'Malley
07-14-2014, 04:24 PM

I think Bryan Sykes studies are a bit outdated. The PoBI studies are the most recent on Britain. I'm not an expect but I don't think Britain got a lot of input from Germany. Britain appears to have had more geneflow from the low countries and the Danes especially on the East coast. If you look at dna cluster maps it confirms this.

Grace O'Malley
07-14-2014, 04:25 PM

They were actually Gaelic women from Ireland and Scotland. This has been confirmed by mtdna.

FeederOfRavens
07-14-2014, 04:28 PM
They were actually Gaelic women from Ireland and Scotland. This has been confirmed by mtdna.

That is literally what I said.

Grace O'Malley
07-14-2014, 04:29 PM
That is literally what I said.

Yes I was just being a bit more specific. :)

LightHouse89
07-14-2014, 04:35 PM
I think Bryan Sykes studies are a bit outdated. The PoBI studies are the most recent on Britain. I'm not an expect but I don't think Britain got a lot of input from Germany. Britain appears to have had more geneflow from the low countries and the Danes especially on the East coast. If you look at dna cluster maps it confirms this.

But several studies have been done and they indicated that the English were closer to Irish people than Germans.

LightHouse89
07-14-2014, 04:36 PM
Yes I was just being a bit more specific. :)

They also took Slavic Women from Russia.

LightHouse89
07-14-2014, 04:37 PM

Well not really the Swedes took alot of slavic women back to Sweden.

FeederOfRavens
07-14-2014, 04:41 PM
Well not really the Swedes took alot of slavic women back to Sweden.

Swedes took Slavic women to sell as slaves to Arabs and Byzantines mostly.

LightHouse89
07-14-2014, 04:50 PM
Swedes took Slavic women to sell as slaves to Arabs and Byzantines mostly.

They had lots of slaves and had sex with them alot too. Produced alot of bastards. They did this everywhere though.

FeederOfRavens
07-14-2014, 04:55 PM
They had lots of slaves and had sex with them alot too. Produced alot of bastards. They did this everywhere though.

This was in foreign lands however.

scottch
07-14-2014, 05:16 PM

1st you say English are retarded Anglo-Saxon liberals who deserve to be wiped out, then you say they are not Anglo-Saxon at all. Please go away with your anti-english bullshit, and remove celtic and germanic from your banner because you are neither.

Well celto-Germanic. Irish German :thumb001: with some Swedish/Finn-French.

I thought you had a British father..... go away troll

scottch
07-14-2014, 05:29 PM

Britain overlaps with Netherlands, (north) France, Scandinavia, Germany, and Belgium, no where near Iberia

http://i.imgur.com/NHmsW3v.jpg

Prisoner Of Ice
07-16-2014, 05:40 AM
1st you say English are retarded Anglo-Saxon liberals who deserve to be wiped out, then you say they are not Anglo-Saxon at all. Please go away with your anti-english bullshit, and remove celtic and germanic from your banner because you are neither.

He's talking about anglo libs in USA, where they all went to.

But most of what he is saying is nonsense. There's like 1% of the country pushing all the recent retardation down everyone's throats. Most people can give a shit about gays and guns as real issues, and no one wants a fuckload of immigration. They do it anyway though.

Davy Jones's Locker
07-16-2014, 06:06 PM
They are from birmingham

And in their Science classroom judging by the background. :)

Sandman
07-16-2014, 08:20 PM
https://fbcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-0/553410_4067169634940_2138745506_n.jpg

It is strange that all have the same hair color. They look like the female version of "Dalton Brothers" cartoon "Lucky Luke".

interes
07-16-2014, 08:29 PM
It is strange that all have the same hair color. They look like the female version of "Dalton Brothers" cartoon "Lucky Luke".

1 and 3 are very nice

Sandman
07-16-2014, 08:34 PM
1 and 3 are very nice

All are moderately attractive to me.

LightHouse89
07-16-2014, 08:44 PM
This was in foreign lands however.

they did take some back to good old Sweden though :p east Germany the same thing and as the Germans reconquered Poland they inter married with Poles [not a lot but one cannot say it did not happen].

LightHouse89
07-16-2014, 08:52 PM

my dad has some English from the mayflower....so? My mother's side is 50% German I would say 25% Irish and 25% Finnish [Swedish-Finn though]. My dad's side is alittle bit more obscure, A mixture of German Baden-Wurttemberger, French [Huguenot and Quebecois], English from East Anglia, some ancestry from Lancashire and Northern Ireland. That is my background in a nut shell and judging from family records. I am being a wise ass and sort of kidding here, you are too easy to offend like albion.

But this talk in the UK about how Anglo-Saxons were just the ruling class has sparked my suspicions. Although some Englanders do not to me look wicked Germanic and look more like other British peoples...then you have some who could pass as Germans or Dane/Norwegians. I will say most Brits are tall compared to a lot of Irish people like in my area. But I have noticed most every pure blooded Irish person I have met in my area tends to look northern European. But the English I dislike for free masonry and liberalism. I hate those belief systems..... they turn me way off that is all. I refuse to remove anything from my banner by the way because those are more roots........ too bad! [just because you dislike me or my opinion does not mean I have to remove anything......I didn't put anglo-saxon so why are you so butthurt?...I am more Germanic than you? too bad that sucks!].

LightHouse89
07-16-2014, 08:52 PM
the one on the far left and far right are attractive but the two in the middle are ugly as sin.

LightHouse89
07-16-2014, 08:53 PM
He's talking about anglo libs in USA, where they all went to.

But most of what he is saying is nonsense. There's like 1% of the country pushing all the recent retardation down everyone's throats. Most people can give a shit about gays and guns as real issues, and no one wants a fuckload of immigration. They do it anyway though.

angloliberals everywhere I dislike....they have destroyed the west....Germans would have made better rulers of the western world.

LightHouse89
07-16-2014, 08:54 PM

Really? Is there any more compelling evidence to suggest that Anglo-Saxons are infact real in 2014? I wish albion was here.....the only Brit I liked on here actually [we agreed mostly politically speaking].

Prisoner Of Ice
07-16-2014, 09:00 PM
Really? Is there any more compelling evidence to suggest that Anglo-Saxons are infact real in 2014? I wish albion was here.....the only Brit I liked on here actually [we agreed mostly politically speaking].

Not to be mean but alice just parrots all the same "europeans and especially people in UK are all the same" bs the popular press does. Population genetics are complicated, and most people don't know what they are talking about. I won't say sykes is right, truth is a lot of things we just don't know. But archeology is much more reliable so we know many of the common theories are just propaganda BS.

LightHouse89
07-16-2014, 09:06 PM
Not to be mean but alice just parrots all the same "europeans and especially people in UK are all the same" bs the popular press does. Population genetics are complicated, and most people don't know what they are talking about. I won't say sykes is right, truth is a lot of things we just don't know. But archeology is much more reliable so we know many of the common theories are just propaganda BS.

well I found Bryan Sykes book to be sort of simplified in terms of how he said british and irish people are all 99.5% descended from hunter gatherers from Iberia.....well yes 99.5% of Brits and Irish people will have that background but they also would have a significant background with the celts and germanics..... so he simplified it and did not really separate the DNA evidence.... DNA I think represents a time line or should when evaluating it. Its as if he said well the invasions were small and just a minority of people who made up 1% subjugated an entire population....which doesn't make any sane or rational sense to me. No way could any majority be subdued like that in that period of time. I do not think the Anglo-Saxons drove out the Celts though...the Celtic nobility left and many of their followers who had been fully Christianized but many would have stayed too.

Prisoner Of Ice
07-16-2014, 09:08 PM
angloliberals everywhere I dislike....they have destroyed the west....Germans would have made better rulers of the western world.

Anglos did not used to be so liberal, it has been shoved down their throat with political correctness. Ultimately when women got the vote, humanity was doomed. They are just too kind hearted and gullible towards feelings of guilt. For every leliana there's 20 million who think borders are an evil white man plot that should be abolished so we can all be as one like flower people hippies. Of course the reality is that will lead to them being stuffed in burkas and forced to marry pakistani men at gunpoint.

Prisoner Of Ice
07-16-2014, 09:12 PM
well I found Bryan Sykes book to be sort of simplified in terms of how he said british and irish people are all 99.5% descended from hunter gatherers from Iberia.....well yes 99.5% of Brits and Irish people will have that background but they also would have a significant background with the celts and germanics..... so he simplified it and did not really separate the DNA evidence.... DNA I think represents a time line or should when evaluating it. Its as if he said well the invasions were small and just a minority of people who made up 1% subjugated an entire population....which doesn't make any sane or rational sense to me. No way could any majority be subdued like that in that period of time. I do not think the Anglo-Saxons drove out the Celts though...the Celtic nobility left and many of their followers who had been fully Christianized but many would have stayed too.

It was more complicated than that. But most (maybe even 99%) of the differences in people today and in ancient DNA are due to natural selection after farming started. So unless we get evidence on origin of more specific genes, there might not be any real changes even since neanderthal times. People seem to think changes are due to migrations but we have overwhelming proof this is not usually the case. Even when there are migrations, the important genes survive. Of course in modern times it's another story - it can happen so fast there is no mixing at all really, natives just disappear.

LightHouse89
07-16-2014, 09:28 PM
Anglos did not used to be so liberal, it has been shoved down their throat with political correctness. Ultimately when women got the vote, humanity was doomed. They are just too kind hearted and gullible towards feelings of guilt. For every leliana there's 20 million who think borders are an evil white man plot that should be abolished so we can all be as one like flower people hippies. Of course the reality is that will lead to them being stuffed in burkas and forced to marry pakistani men at gunpoint.

very true. this is why lately I have grown to think the ultimate weapon of mass destruction has been democracy itself........ the entire world will end because of it. Infact the reason more mosques are being created in America is because of democracy....democracy is a system that is easy to infiltrate. You watch the east coast will take in the radical muslims from these wars and they will want sharia law zones etc...... it wil be like England in no time. This is the fate of new England which is pretty liberal right now.....Although to the north people are becoming somewhat more conservative here and starting to dislike extremist Liberalism. In the 1970s it use to be a nice place and less liberal...more socially conservative but now it is very liberal and going down hill. Massachusetts is terrible....very very bad. All the cities west of Boston have lost business and industry because of third world migration here, and the state taxing the businesses to pay for the third world immigrant's welfare system here. Our state is known on the east coast to be the most progressive and retarded of all the states in the entire country next to candifornia which is pretty bad across the board and new York.

LightHouse89
07-16-2014, 09:30 PM
It was more complicated than that. But most (maybe even 99%) of the differences in people today and in ancient DNA are due to natural selection after farming started. So unless we get evidence on origin of more specific genes, there might not be any real changes even since neanderthal times. People seem to think changes are due to migrations but we have overwhelming proof this is not usually the case. Even when there are migrations, the important genes survive. Of course in modern times it's another story - it can happen so fast there is no mixing at all really, natives just disappear.

yes here where I live the average whites if they fee like it have one child while Puerto Ricans have 5 or 7..... good bye new England. I do not dislike the argentines here or Cubans as they seem normal but the other groups are very low class and should not be able to have large families. If welfare was restrictive of large families [who use it here for free riding-they even brag about it].....then we would not have an issue.

Prisoner Of Ice
07-16-2014, 09:35 PM
very true. this is why lately I have grown to think the ultimate weapon of mass destruction has been democracy itself........ the entire world will end because of it. Infact the reason more mosques are being created in America is because of democracy....democracy is a system that is easy to infiltrate. You watch the east coast will take in the radical muslims from these wars and they will want sharia law zones etc...... it wil be like England in no time. This is the fate of new England which is pretty liberal right now.....Although to the north people are becoming somewhat more conservative here and starting to dislike extremist Liberalism. In the 1970s it use to be a nice place and less liberal...more socially conservative but now it is very liberal and going down hill. Massachusetts is terrible....very very bad. All the cities west of Boston have lost business and industry because of third world migration here, and the state taxing the businesses to pay for the third world immigrant's welfare system here. Our state is known on the east coast to be the most progressive and retarded of all the states in the entire country next to candifornia which is pretty bad across the board and new York.

That is the thing on 'racism'. If you simply accuse everyone of racism the second they do something you don't like you can get a ton of mileage out of it. Most of the 'racist' whites never met a black person in their life or gave two shits until recent times when they have been shoved down our throats. So how could they really be racist? People tend to take things at face value and I used to, as well, but I see now of course most political groups are just some thieving retards who want the world to do as they say but have no clue what they would do if it did which is why USA is falling apart at light speed. It would seem to be impossible to go from its peak in the 60s and 70s but by marginalizing the most intelligent and hard working people and rewarding despicable retards and letting academia become a propaganda factory instead of a place of real advancement, it actually happened very quickly.

LightHouse89
07-16-2014, 09:45 PM
That is the thing on 'racism'. If you simply accuse everyone of racism the second they do something you don't like you can get a ton of mileage out of it. Most of the 'racist' whites never met a black person in their life or gave two shits until recent times when they have been shoved down our throats. So how could they really be racist? People tend to take things at face value and I used to, as well, but I see now of course most political groups are just some thieving retards who want the world to do as they say but have no clue what they would do if it did which is why USA is falling apart at light speed. It would seem to be impossible to go from its peak in the 60s and 70s but by marginalizing the most intelligent and hard working people and rewarding despicable retards and letting academia become a propaganda factory instead of a place of real advancement, it actually happened very quickly.

Britain was even worse in that time period.....infact that is where the hippy music came from....or gave the hippies here ideas. That's what my uncle told me back then...he witnessed it first hand. He was in Vietnam and he said the liberals went off the wall back then and mot of it had to do with popular culture [music, movies and afew books made by retarded liberals]. That's all it took and it was widely accepted by the brain drain baby boomer generation.

Prisoner Of Ice
07-16-2014, 09:48 PM
yes here where I live the average whites if they fee like it have one child while Puerto Ricans have 5 or 7..... good bye new England. I do not dislike the argentines here or Cubans as they seem normal but the other groups are very low class and should not be able to have large families. If welfare was restrictive of large families [who use it here for free riding-they even brag about it].....then we would not have an issue.

Have as many kids as you want...if YOU pay for it. At this point it's too late though. Only by sterilizing 3/4 of the planet will anything survive in a semblance of anything but abject misery. The levels we have now are not sustainable let alone massively increased populations.

interes
07-16-2014, 09:50 PM
Jim Crow and Melonhead

:smilie_stop: