PDA

View Full Version : The Scourge of Feminism

Yaroslav
07-13-2014, 08:19 PM
The idea that men and women should be equal sounds utterly abhorrent to pious ears, and it is so rampant in the West and to a lesser extent in East Asia. In a way jihad would do more benefit to the West than harm, the Western morals are purely Satanic.

FeederOfRavens
07-13-2014, 08:24 PM
Disgusting, isn't it. It's even coming to Russia.

ruber
07-13-2014, 09:12 PM
Disgusting to think we women should have equal rights under law?

You can swear on your mother, beat your wife, mutilate your baby daughter how much you want. But please move far far away from Europe, before you start doing so. I beg you. Move to a culture that supports perverts like you two.

FeederOfRavens
07-13-2014, 09:20 PM

You can swear on your mother, beat your wife, mutilate your baby daughter how much you want. But please move far far away from Europe, before you start doing so. I beg you. Move to a culture that supports perverts like you two.

Women already have equal rights in the West and yet they still they need feminism. LMAO.

Elsa
07-21-2014, 12:43 AM
Disgusting, isn't it. It's even coming to Russia.

Hasn't it been in Russia since the Bolshevik Revolution?

The Soviet government was the first government in Europe to legalize abortion in 1920.

Pjeter Pan
07-21-2014, 12:51 AM

Mutilate baby daughter lmfao. What about male babies getting their foreskin cut for no good reason. Why doesn't anyone cry about that?