PDA

View Full Version : Classify English Schoolgirl Who Has "Scientifically Most Beautiful Face''.

♥ Lily ♥
07-20-2014, 01:37 AM
*Typo - Scientifically

Like Kate Moss and Cheryl Cole, she's been told by scientists that she has the Golden Ratio in the measurements of her natural features.
I personally don't think she is the 'most beautiful' (compared to Kate Moss or Lily Donaldson for instance) although I think she's pretty with dainty features, (that's just my own view tho) but the scientists are saying she has the Golden Ratio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1whb1CJNeqU

random
07-20-2014, 01:42 AM
Subnordid

Dynamo
07-20-2014, 01:43 AM
She's gorgeous

Oneeye
07-20-2014, 01:45 AM
She's gorgeous. I'd like to see her without makeup.

JeanBaMac
07-20-2014, 01:47 AM
Hallstatt Nordid+Borreby, very "Germanic" phenotype. Could fit in the Netherlands (especially Frisia), northern Germany and Scandinavia.

Smeagol
07-20-2014, 01:49 AM
I disagree, but anyway, she's a more northern variant of "Subnordid".

FeederOfRavens
07-20-2014, 01:53 AM
Beautiful

FeederOfRavens
07-20-2014, 01:53 AM
I disagree, but anyway, she's a more northern variant of "Subnordid".

What would be your most beautiful woman?

♥ Lily ♥
07-20-2014, 02:04 AM
She's gorgeous. I'd like to see her without makeup.

Her name is Florence Colgate.
More pictures are in the search link below.
https://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A9mSs22pIstTRkwAW5lLBQx.?p=Florence+Co lgate&fr=ytff1-msgr&fr2=piv-web (")

Oneeye
07-20-2014, 02:04 AM
She looks like a country singer in this photo. Certainly Nashville's type.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tGY2W763jVE/UkmTIv6BCEI/AAAAAAAAXZ4/khWWk-mvNnk/s640/Florence+Colgate+Britains+Most+Beautiful+Woman.jpg

Prisoner Of Ice
07-20-2014, 02:50 AM
nordo-faeld. I am surprised the 'scientific' formula chose such a robust specimen. It must actually be correct instead of usual politically motivated garbage. She does look pretty perfect, can't really find a flaw. She must be super healthy.

I'd like to measure her skull if you know what I mean.

PlanA
07-20-2014, 03:47 AM
Why did she need to cover her face with full of make-up?

Prisoner Of Ice
07-20-2014, 03:51 AM
She looks like a country singer in this photo. Certainly Nashville's type.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tGY2W763jVE/UkmTIv6BCEI/AAAAAAAAXZ4/khWWk-mvNnk/s640/Florence+Colgate+Britains+Most+Beautiful+Woman.jpg

Indeed she looks veerrry american.

LightHouse89
07-20-2014, 03:53 AM
A Nordic goddess :thumb001: one sexy chica!

Smaug
07-20-2014, 04:01 AM
I've seen better.

Fear Fiain
07-20-2014, 04:01 AM
*Typo - Scientifically

Like Kate Moss and Cheryl Cole, she's been told by scientists that she has the Golden Ratio in the measurements of her natural features.
I personally don't think she is the 'most beautiful' (compared to Kate Moss or Lily Donaldson for instance) although I think she's pretty with dainty features, (that's just my own view tho) but the scientists are saying she has the Golden Ratio.

I would breed her faster than a nigger eats chicken

Smaug
07-20-2014, 04:27 AM
You guys really think she is that pretty? She has such a boring face. Here in Apricity we can find prettier women, like Farah.

Prisoner Of Ice
07-20-2014, 04:32 AM
You guys really think she is that pretty? She has such a boring face. Here in Apricity we can find prettier women, like Farah.

Nordic women don't eyefuck every passing stranger, they are more cerebral. But Ivon Strahovsky is a good example of how they can turn on the sexy at whim if they want.

♥ Lily ♥
07-20-2014, 04:37 AM

You're so rude and horrible as a person. I think she's making more money than yourself and you can only try to be dismissive of the poor school girl.
Florence may not be a world leading supermodel like Kate Moss, Lily Cole or Lily Donaldson, but she has a Golden Ratio according to scientists.
England's David Gandy said she was sweet... and his opinion means a lot because he's gorgeous and he's the worlds no.1 leading male model!
I liked it when Kate Moss sat in an audience to judge other people back on a catwalk!

Smaug
07-20-2014, 04:50 AM
Nordic women don't eyefuck every passing stranger, they are more cerebral. But Ivon Strahovsky is a good example of how they can turn on the sexy at whim if they want.

I believe that Nordic women are regarded as stupid because of the "blonde stereotype". Not that I support it.

You're so rude and horrible as a person. I think she's making more money than yourself and you can only try to be dismissive of the poor school girl.
Florence may not be a world leading supermodel like Kate Moss, Lily Cole or Lily Donaldson, but she has a Golden Ratio according to scientists.
England's David Gandy said she was sweet... and his opinion means a lot because he's gorgeous and he's the worlds no.1 leading male model!
I liked it when Kate Moss sat in an audience to judge other people back on a catwalk!

I am not a terrible person. I am a good man who helps the elder and the poor. I just don't think she is attractive. Could you respect my opinion? Oh, by the way, I don't give a fuck about this "golden ration". Just another "brilliant" Western invention.

Ctwentysevenj
07-20-2014, 04:58 AM
Very pretty.

♥ Lily ♥
07-20-2014, 05:11 AM
I don't give a fuck about this "golden ration". Just another "brilliant" Western invention.

Leonardo da Vinci invented the Golden Ratio, but science does teach us a lot too whether you respect it or not.

Loki
07-20-2014, 05:19 AM
She's lovely :)

English women are superior <3

I also like Emma Bunton.

Dombra
07-20-2014, 05:23 AM
Subnordid

♥ Lily ♥
07-20-2014, 05:34 AM

I also like Emma Bunton.

Emma Bunton is very pretty too, I agree, tho I disagree that English women are 'superior' to other people but I do think there are lovely people (male and female) to be found in lots of nations.

Trun
07-20-2014, 05:39 AM
She is nothing compared to Stears.

Loki
07-20-2014, 05:39 AM
I believe that Nordic women are regarded as stupid because of the "blonde stereotype". Not that I support it.

I am not a terrible person. I am a good man who helps the elder and the poor. I just don't think she is attractive. Could you respect my opinion? Oh, by the way, I don't give a fuck about this "golden ration". Just another "brilliant" Western invention.

You are a terrible person. No way I would respect your opinion. You're not even Welsh, you live in Brazil.

Loki
07-20-2014, 05:55 AM
Uhtred, don't even have natural blondes in Brazil. That stereotype is about bottle blondes.

Here in England, blonde women make the best mothers.

Trun
07-20-2014, 06:12 AM
Uhtred, don't even have natural blondes in Brazil.

Lots of Brazilians are of 100% European descend, which includes German.

glass
07-20-2014, 06:39 AM
it seems this golden ratio is very subjective as beauty itself.
She is just pretty at best, not wife not even gf material
I am not trying to be rude, just express my opinion

Loki
07-20-2014, 06:42 AM
Emma Bunton is very pretty too, I agree, tho I disagree that English women are 'superior' to other people but I do think there are lovely people (male and female) to be found in lots of nations.

True. Chinese, Russian, Albanian, Turkish ... all very beautiful.

FeederOfRavens
07-20-2014, 06:44 AM
it seems this golden ratio is very subjective as beauty itself.
She is just pretty at best, not wife not even gf material
I am not trying to be rude, just express my opinion

You are looking at it from a Slavic viewpoint.

Loki
07-20-2014, 06:47 AM
Lots of Brazilians are of 100% European descend, which includes German.

True. But natural blondes are very rare in Brazil. Especially there in Sao Paulo.

Trun
07-20-2014, 06:52 AM
True. But natural blondes are very rare in Brazil. Especially there in Sao Paulo.

There are settlements with ethnic German majorities, like Candido Godoi in Rio Grande de Sul (the Twin town):

http://zerohora.clicrbs.com.br/rbs/image/4145023.jpg

Loki
07-20-2014, 08:00 AM
Trun, this confirms to me that you are gay. But I don't really blame you. Bulgarian women are not very pretty. They have no boobs and very thin legs. On the other hand, Romanian and Macedonian women are very pretty. Just look at Midori and Sabinae.

Graham
07-20-2014, 08:08 AM
Golden ratio = most average face with no flaws

Rather than most Beautiful. There are lots of nicer English women. Wasn't a schoolgirl either, from what I can remember.

Shes some Anglo-Saxon, borreby type.

Styrian Mujo
07-20-2014, 08:13 AM
She is very attractive but I'm not sure if she is the most attractive.

Styrian Mujo
07-20-2014, 08:14 AM
Trun, this confirms to me that you are gay. But I don't really blame you. Bulgarian women are not very pretty. They have no boobs and very thin legs. On the other hand, Romanian and Macedonian women are very pretty. Just look at Midori and Sabinae.
I find Bulgarian females and people as a whole very unattractive.

Styrian Mujo
07-20-2014, 08:17 AM
You cannot find this kind of Nordic beauty south of the Alps.

Trun
07-20-2014, 08:22 AM

Why do you troll me in such a retarded way :laugh:

Loki
07-20-2014, 08:25 AM
There are settlements with ethnic German majorities, like Candido Godoi in Rio Grande de Sul (the Twin town):

http://zerohora.clicrbs.com.br/rbs/image/4145023.jpg

That's probably 0.1% of the population of Brazil. ,Good to see they're having lots of boys. They can now go and fuck hot Brazilian women of any background.

Styrian Mujo
07-20-2014, 08:29 AM
*Typo - Scientifically

Kate Moss and Lily Donaldson seem to be less feminine and more masculine wich is why you may find them more attractive from your female perspective.

Nurzat
07-20-2014, 08:50 AM
What would be your most beautiful woman?

not most beautiful in any case but better than the one in the OP, I think, is this other Brit girl, Lottie Richman:

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/4711972/600full-lottie-richman.jpg

http://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/121201_Lottie_015-e1356087574422.jpg

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzvkrvsrgd1r7azkxo1_500.jpg

http://payload35.cargocollective.com/1/5/168330/3004788/IMG_5443.jpg

Loki
07-20-2014, 08:56 AM

Because you make retarded posts :) That's the only reason why :) Only gay men wouldn't find that girl attractive.

Loki
07-20-2014, 08:56 AM

Because you make retarded posts :) That's the only reason why :) Only gay men wouldn't find that girl attractive.

Hevo
07-20-2014, 08:57 AM
@tschort

Are you serious bro? This girl in OP is way better looking.

My classification would be: Anglo-Saxon, looks like a kind girl.:)

Graham
07-20-2014, 09:08 AM
'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' as they say, as I read this heated discussion.

alfieb
07-20-2014, 09:14 AM
Here in Apricity we can find prettier women, like Farah.
I can't disagree with that assessment. This English woman is attractive, but using science to determine attractiveness is bunk. There is no science to it. It's a matter of individual taste. Some guys obsess over proportionality, just as some guys are nazis about font kerning. There are obsessions for every aspect of human life.

Trun
07-20-2014, 09:53 AM

I have never said I don't find her attractive but I have seen better.

TheForeigner
07-20-2014, 10:01 AM
Lol I don't disaprove and she is stunningly beautiful and perfect, but there is something ironically nazi or nordicist about scientists measuring and analizing her craniofacial and other physical features and coming up with formula of ideal beauty and giving you this nordic germanic blonde,blue eyed girl as the ideal perfect beauty.:)

Styrian Mujo
07-20-2014, 10:05 AM
Lol I don't disaprove and she is stunningly beautiful and perfect, but there is something ironically nazi or nordicist about scientists measuring and analizing her craniofacial and other physical features and coming up with formula of ideal beauty and giving you this nordic germanic blonde,blue eyed girl as the ideal perfect beauty.:)
I'm suprised this was in the mainstream news.

Prisoner Of Ice
07-20-2014, 10:10 AM

They didn't start with one and work backwards. They measured everyone's preferences and made it into a formula, then this was the result...and are you really surprised? Whinge all you want about not liking northern european women, guys flock to the blonde hotties over anything else in the real world.

alfieb
07-20-2014, 10:11 AM
They didn't start with one and work backwards. They measured everyone's preferences and made it into a formula, then this was the result...and are you really surprised? Whinge all you want about not liking northern european women, guys flock to the blonde hotties over anything else in the real world.

No sir. I have no attraction to blondes, and I prefer hazel eyes to blue.

If a dictatorship emerged and I was told I could never date a blonde again, I'd respond with "I never did, so that's just fine with me."

Prisoner Of Ice
07-20-2014, 10:11 AM

He is just trying to show brand loyalty to the swarty nation. However reality is he would murder to be with such a girl if he actually met her.

Loki
07-20-2014, 10:16 AM
Zachary, you are fiercely anti-Germanic. It is disgusting.

Robocop
07-20-2014, 10:20 AM
A pretty English girl? That's a first one... hahah, joking :) I would say she is Hallstatt Nordid+Faelid.

Styrian Mujo
07-20-2014, 10:35 AM
lol

Styrian Mujo
07-20-2014, 10:38 AM
No sir. I have no attraction to blondes, and I prefer hazel eyes to blue.

If a dictatorship emerged and I was told I could never date a blonde again, I'd respond with "I never did, so that's just fine with me."
Why do you deny the natural order of things?

TheForeigner
07-20-2014, 10:41 AM

As always you misunderstand what I say and give your defensive paranoid response. I only said there is a certain irony about the result and I forgot to mention that it is in the mainstream media and that it comes from 21 century scientists. I agree that to an extent ''beauty is in the eye of the beholder'', but you are also right that north europid blondes are the most popular with all groups, even though you should not forget how many are just bleached ''blondes'' too and/or of non-northern origin too. Personally I also thnk these northern blondes are the most attractive and even may bleached ones, especially if they actually look blond(i.e are light enough to not look ridiculous as fake ''blondes''). And they said they looked for girls and women who fit certain criteria and not that they looked at preferences. Not sure what to say about having scientists measure and analize what perfect beauty is.

Loki
07-20-2014, 10:43 AM

Truth is, he would kill for a blonde girl. But that's not going to happen.

TheForeigner
07-20-2014, 10:44 AM

Lol Zachary is self-hating balkan slav and nordicist fanboy. He would build altar for that girl. He just observed correctly that it's strange to see the p.c. liberal media promote such a thing today. You can bet leftist are going to attack this on blogs and forums on internet at least. Not because of subjective nature of beauty or other such considerations, but because a northern european blue eyed blonde was chosen and more or less a ''WASP'' even.

TheForeigner
07-20-2014, 10:46 AM
I thought they were going to promote some mixed race girl, but just wait and see who they say is the perfect man...

alfieb

Un-natural order is more like it.

The more famous Hollywood blonde bombshells are almost universally fake. Your Marilyn Monroe, your Britney Spears, your Anna Nicole Smith, et cetera... all born with dark hair. The media loves perpetuating in lies and falsehoods because they are fake people and that is where they are most comfortable. Even "reality television" has little to do with reality.

Reality is that light eyes are a genetic mutation, and so is light hair, and reality is that slowly but surely both are dying out.

Loki
And Kate Moss is not masculine :picard1: She is very feminine.

Graham
07-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Kate Moss was fantastic & beautiful when younger, the drug thing has aged her bad.

Prisoner Of Ice
07-20-2014, 10:51 AM
Un-natural order is more like it.

The more famous Hollywood blonde bombshells are almost universally fake. Your Marilyn Monroe, your Britney Spears, your Anna Nicole Smith, et cetera... all born with dark hair. The media loves perpetuating in lies and falsehoods because they are fake people and that is where they are most comfortable. Even "reality television" has little to do with reality.

Reality is that light eyes are a genetic mutation, and so is light hair, and reality is that slowly but surely both are dying out.

Swartiness could just as easily be the genetic mutation. It probably is because there is no reason for dark eyes except in equatorial africa negroids are a new race not an old one. Neanderthals had both light and dark eye genes 80k+ years ago.

You've obviously never dated a natural blonde woman, the whole package and not just the hair is a great thing. You may have never even met one up close. What a sad, sick world.

alfieb
07-20-2014, 10:53 AM
I've never dated a natural blonde woman or an artificially blonde woman. I mean, I've dated girls who have died their hair blonde, but I didn't start dating them with their hair dyed blonde.

I simply don't like blonde hair or blue eyes. A girl with light olive complexion, hazel eyes and black hair is as close as it gets to perfect in my world.

Robocop
07-20-2014, 10:53 AM
I just don't get this: "Scientiically Most Beautiful Face''

How can somethin like science say which is the most beautiful face? We are all individuals and we all love different types of people when it comes about looks on opposite sex.

For example I don't like blonde women, never did, never will.

So this is... another case of human stupidity.

Loki
07-20-2014, 10:57 AM
Katherine Ann "Kate" Moss (born 16 January 1974)[3] is an English model. Born in Croydon, Greater London, Moss was later discovered in 1988 at the age of 14 by Sarah Doukas, the founder of Storm Model Management, at JFK Airport in New York City.

Moss rose to fame in the early 1990s as part of the heroin chic fashion trend. She is known for her waifish figure, and role in size zero fashion. Moss would later go on to have campaigns for a variety of designers including Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Calvin Klein, Chanel and Rimmel. Kate Moss received a Special Recognition award in December at the 2013 British Fashion Awards to acknowledge her contribution to the fashion industry during her 25-year career.

Aside from modelling, Moss has embarked on numerous ventures, both fashion related and non-fashion related, which include her own clothing line and involvement in musical projects. Moss has won numerous accolades for her modelling career, in 2007, TIME magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world.[4] Moss has also been used as inspiration in a large amount of cultural depictions including a £1.5m ($2.8m) 18 carat gold statue was made of Moss in 2008 as part of a British Museum exhibition.

cally
07-20-2014, 11:01 AM
Beautiful girl! She seems very sweet too which makes her even more attractive :)

Loki
07-20-2014, 11:01 AM
I've never dated a natural blonde woman or an artificially blonde woman. I mean, I've dated girls who have died their hair blonde, but I didn't start dating them with their hair dyed blonde.

I simply don't like blonde hair or blue eyes. A girl with light olive complexion, hazel eyes and black hair is as close as it gets to perfect in my world.

I would never date an artificially blonde girl.

PlanA
07-20-2014, 11:02 AM
not most beautiful in any case but better than the one in the OP, I think, is this other Brit girl, Lottie Richman:

http://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/121201_Lottie_015-e1356087574422.jpg

She looks a bit like Madonna or? A younger version of her.

Casandrinos
07-20-2014, 11:06 AM
nothing special tbh

PlanA
07-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Kate Moss was fantastic & beautiful when younger, the drug thing has aged her bad.

That's true, when she was younger, she looked really feminine and she had a unique and very pretty face:

http://blogg.improveme.se/veronicajonsson/files/2014/01/Kate-Moss-Main_2598554a.jpg

TheForeigner
07-20-2014, 12:22 PM
Is she a natural blonde though? I think you can see her dark roots and darker eyebrows. Not important I guess, but this was brought up.

Linebacker
07-20-2014, 02:20 PM
Barbara Palvin looks 1 000 000 times better

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130422235105/glee/images/1/10/Barbara_palvin_wink_gif.gif

Smaug
07-20-2014, 03:43 PM
You are a terrible person. No way I would respect your opinion. You're not even Welsh, you live in Brazil.

Uhtred, don't even have natural blondes in Brazil. That stereotype is about bottle blondes.

My mother and all her sisters are natural blondes, so is my father's sister and so are lots of German-Brazilians, Lithuanian-Brazilians and Polish-Brazilians. My family is Welsh and Scottish, so I am on my right to identify as Welsh. I just don't see what it has to do with the discussion here. Why are you so aggressive towards me?

Leonardo da Vinci invented the Golden Ratio, but science does teach us a lot too whether you respect it or not.

There's no science to it. Beauty is a totally personal concept, which varies from person to person.

Styrian Mujo
07-20-2014, 03:50 PM
My mother and all her sisters are natural blondes, so is my father's sister and so are lots of German-Brazilians, Lithuanian-Brazilians and Polish-Brazilians. My family is Welsh and Scottish, so I am on my right to identify as Welsh. I just don't see what it has to do with the discussion here. Why are you so aggressive towards me?

There's no science to it. Beauty is a totally personal concept, which varies from person to person.
Beauty is not a personal concept for fuck sake...you might aswell start denying evolution.

Smaug
07-20-2014, 03:51 PM

São Paulo has huge German, Polish, Lithuanian and even British communities. Natural blondes are not rare here, but since the state was settled mostly by Italians and Iberians, they are far from being a majority.

LostInParadise
07-20-2014, 03:54 PM
She's beautiful, but she has too round-face, to be a "perfect" face.

Smaug
07-20-2014, 03:56 PM
Beauty is not a personal concept for fuck sake...you might aswell start denying evolution.

Of course it is. For example, in my opinion Claire Foy, another Englishwoman, is infenitely prettier than the girl on the OP:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130903060737/vampireacademy/images/4/4a/Sonya.jpg

And the girl on the OP is not really blonde, she has dark roots, what means her hair is dark.

Graham
07-20-2014, 03:59 PM
I like Natalie Dormer, an English actress. I bet her face wouldn't come up as being symmetrical or whatever.

Smaug
07-20-2014, 04:00 PM
I like Natalie Dormer, an English actress. I bet her face wouldn't come up as being symmetrical or whatever.

Specially the hair :p

Unome
07-20-2014, 04:01 PM
Perfection, the height of human genetics and model for world standards.

This girl should inherit the throne of humanity.

Graham
07-20-2014, 04:03 PM
Specially the hair :p

Haha how many women do you think could pull that look off?

http://x4.fjcdn.com/comments/sedativechunk+rolled+image+Hmm+one+of+two+guesses+ _2dc69de39d30fab7048ddd936787eef5.jpghttp://fnfwalls.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Gorgeous-Natalie-Dormer-Hairstyle-2014-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Smaug
07-20-2014, 04:05 PM

Based on my experience, not many.

Styrian Mujo
07-20-2014, 04:06 PM
Of course it is. For example, in my opinion Claire Foy, another Englishwoman, is infenitely prettier than the girl on the OP:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130903060737/vampireacademy/images/4/4a/Sonya.jpg

And the girl on the OP is not really blonde, she has dark roots, what means her hair is dark.
You are a fucking idiot. First of all her hair is naturally golden blonde and having dark roots is common for naturally light haired people infact most light haired people have dark roots and their hair gets darker with age. Secondly you are not being honest about who you find attractive and I assume it's because you have some sort of pan-European agenda clouding your mind. Deep down you know who is more attractive but you don't have the balls to admit it because you fear that it will prove nordic biological superiority.

Smaug
07-20-2014, 04:09 PM
You are a fucking idiot. First of all her hair is naturally golden haired and having dark roots is common for naturally light haired people infact most light haired people have dark roots and their hair get darker with age. Secondly you are not being honest about who you find attractive and I assume it's because you have some sort of pan-European agenda clouding your mind. Deep down you know who is more attractive but you don't have the balls to admit it because you fear that it will prove nordic biological superiority.

Alright, at first I thought you were serious but now I see you are just a troll, or a Solinid, aka "self-hating Balkanoid".

safinator
07-20-2014, 04:15 PM
Bloated potato face , WNB.

Anyway Borreby with some Nordid.

Styrian Mujo
07-20-2014, 04:15 PM
Alright, firstly I thought you were serious but now I see you are just a troll, or a Solinid, aka "self-hating Balkanoid".
I accept scientific facts even if they might not be PC or make Mediterranean wogs feel bad about themselves. I don't care if I'm a Balkanoid and not Nordic atleast I'm honest and don't deny simple evolutionary facts.

Balmung
07-20-2014, 04:31 PM

This is quite true. As we used to say back when I was living in California it seems like a brunette just transforms into an idiot and a total attention whore after dying their hair blonde. Ive witnessed this first hand. Its like they became try hards. Porn helps with the slutty stereotype but even most of them are dyed.

Aldaris
07-20-2014, 04:35 PM
She is hot indeed, but somehow not special at all. Doesn't have anything that would make me charmed. Just another hottie.

Volscian
07-20-2014, 04:47 PM
Subnordid and beautiful

Oneeye
07-20-2014, 04:52 PM
Just because someone has a darker eyebrow color doesn't mean that their hair color is fake. However, in my experience, their hair color is the most likely to gradually darken as they age...And the toddler pictures in that video are blonde, even though the baby picture is not.

IMO, she looks like she'd be great wifey material. Very classy and wholesome looking gal.

Merida
07-20-2014, 04:55 PM
I think she's really pretty indeed, but she looks rather "average", I mean, there are other women just as beautiful as her. She does remind me of English actress Billie Piper.

Zmey Gorynych
07-20-2014, 04:56 PM
She's pretty, i don't know if she deserves the title of the most beautiful girl but she's certainly a natural beauty.

http://x4.fjcdn.com/comments/sedativechunk+rolled+image+Hmm+one+of+two+guesses+ _2dc69de39d30fab7048ddd936787eef5.jpg
Dormer reminds me of my bitchy aunt, she's not bad looking but because of this association I can't see her as someone I'd like to bang.

Aldaris
07-20-2014, 05:03 PM

Frankly, she looks like a psycho ghost of a murdered girl, who is now haunting an asylum. :3

Heart of Oak
07-20-2014, 05:20 PM
The tale of the Ghost, which i think is this thread, is one told many times, in many cultures, one used as a means to frighten people indoors, so other activities can take place.
i.e. Smuggling, Gun running, ect.
My village had a simular tale dating back to the 1600s, in order to keep people indoors at night, so Brandy an tobacco could be smuggled without hinderance from villagers or customs.....

Smaug
07-20-2014, 05:29 PM
The tale of the Ghost, which i think is this thread, is one told many times, in many cultures, one used as a means to frighten people indoors, so other activities can take place.
i.e. Smuggling, Gun running, ect.
My village had a simular tale dating back to the 1600s, in order to keep people indoors at night, so Brandy an tobacco could be smuggled without hinderance from villagers or customs.....

Wrong thread I believe.

Roy
07-20-2014, 05:40 PM
She's very pretty but I don't know whether the most beautiful. I prefer other type of beauty maybe, too much ''barbie'' impression perhaps.

This. Little imperfections make one beautiful. People don't find digitally-remade ideally symmetric faces better looking than their natural counterparts and it's proven too.

Styrian Mujo
07-20-2014, 05:42 PM
I think Molly Quinn is more attractive than this English girl.

Oneeye
07-20-2014, 05:50 PM

I also like Emma Bunton.

Is it a coincidence that Angel is so close to Anglo? I think not. :D

♥ Lily ♥
07-20-2014, 06:33 PM

I learned that the German word for angel is 'engel' and England was called 'Engle Land' I think before it was shortened to England.

Oneeye
07-20-2014, 07:01 PM
I learned that the German word for angel is 'engel' and England was called 'Engle Land' I think before it was shortened to England.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/AngelnAngel.png/640px-AngelnAngel.png

I'm not knowledgeable enough on linguistics to know if the PIE root word for angel kept a similar meaning for biblical Greek vs. proto-Germanic, but it certainly would of been a familiar word spread by the Christians.

aimar
07-20-2014, 07:04 PM
The most perfect for english/northern european standards perhaps, but she does look very pretty.

my ideal is this one
http://www.picturesnew.com/media/images/a4f18caa86.jpg

Graham
07-20-2014, 07:44 PM

More Irony.

Invaders.

Merida
07-20-2014, 09:50 PM

:) I'm sure you must have heard (maybe in History lessons) Pope Gregory's pun when meeting little English boys sold as slaves in Rome, after asking where they were from: "They're not Angles, they're angels, for only angels can be this beautiful".

Insuperable
07-20-2014, 11:32 PM
The most perfect for english/northern european standards perhaps, but she does look very pretty.

my ideal is this one
http://www.picturesnew.com/media/images/a4f18caa86.jpg

The one in OP is much prettier.

Not a Cop
07-21-2014, 02:56 AM
Basicly a borreby with thin nose, may call her a borreby with Nordid morphology.

Septentrion
08-15-2019, 02:12 AM
*Typo - Scientifically

This very pretty, soft-eyed, natural English woman fits perfectly with the Anglo-Saxon or Reihengraber or "Germanic Nordid"(C.S.Coon) phenotype. Good, symmetric features, more roundish-featured than the Tronder and more prominent cheekbones than the Hallstatt. Although a faint Dalofaelid admixture might be taken into consideration.
She looks like a direct descendant of the Anglii.

TheOldNorth
08-15-2019, 03:25 AM

I've never thought supermodels were sexy anyway

billErobreren
08-15-2019, 04:04 AM
Knew she was Southern. Kentish, eh? Bet she sounds as lovely as she looks. Love their accents on women, even lower-middle-class women sound nice.

Corded
08-15-2019, 05:40 PM
Nordeby

Tellerin
08-16-2019, 02:31 AM
Far from the most beautiful ... Jaime Pressly that represent Gravettians culture type of population South Poland ,North Hungari, part of Slovacia is far more advanced let say.
And there is superior metis types.

Science is based on predictable models ... what exactly this "formula" can predict.

TheOldNorth
08-16-2019, 02:48 AM
Far from the most beautiful ... Jaime Pressly that represent Gravettians culture type of population South Poland ,North Hungari, part of Slovacia is far more advanced let say.
And there is superior metis types.

Science is based on predictable models ... what exactly this "formula" can predict.

if you're talking about the same Jaime Pressly that I'm talking about, then I'm confused cause she's not that pretty, she's frogish in appearance

Arsen_
08-16-2019, 02:53 AM
She may well be considered attractive but not the type I like. I instinctively feel women genetically addicted to alcohol and have a prejudice against them.

chociprasa
08-16-2019, 05:28 AM
Subnordid.

Viridian1
08-16-2019, 10:32 AM
Subnordid, she would pass in Germany or Netherlands as well as in Poland. She is cute ineed but I don't think the most.

Benyzero
08-16-2019, 10:36 AM
I'd like to measure her skull if you know what I mean.

XD