PDA

View Full Version : Why Israel Should Kill Every Single Hamas Member And Why They Should Be Grateful For Their Deaths

Anglojew
07-20-2014, 02:33 PM
Hamas Charter

Hamas Covenant 1988
The Covenant
of the
Islamic Resistance Movement

Article Eight:

Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp

Äijä
07-20-2014, 02:37 PM
These types of ideological wars will never end without mass killings.

Anglojew
07-20-2014, 02:42 PM
These types of ideological wars will never end without mass killings.

They want to be killed. I say make their dreams come true.

Musso
07-20-2014, 02:42 PM
Hamas and ISIS should be destroyed.

Yehiel
07-20-2014, 02:54 PM
Yes but with the way Gaza is, and with Hamas tactics, the intl community only see the civilians that get killed on accident, not the militants. The only way, right now, to get rid of Hamas is to not care what the intl community says. The ground invasion has limited civilian casualties and so far 130 Hamas militants has been killed, if this ground invasion is a success, Hamas will be reduced to nothing.

Äijä
07-20-2014, 03:02 PM
Yes but with the way Gaza is, and with Hamas tactics, the intl community only see the civilians that get killed on accident, not the militants. The only way, right now, to get rid of Hamas is to not care what the intl community says. The ground invasion has limited civilian casualties and so far 130 Hamas militants has been killed, if this ground invasion is a success, Hamas will be reduced to nothing.

If you can keep Gaza isolated it is possible.

Rudel
07-20-2014, 03:04 PM
I wish we could invade Israel right now and just smite the monster we've contributed to create.

Anglojew
07-20-2014, 03:07 PM
I wish we could invade Israel right now and just smite the monster we've contributed to create.

Better stick to Africa where you can win. You've invaded how many African countries recently?

Anyway the Muslims are colonising your country.

Rudel
07-20-2014, 03:19 PM
Better stick to Africa where you can win. You've invaded how many African countries recently?
In the last few years ? Three or four. Maintenance routine, really.

Anyway the Muslims are colonising your country.
Better them than the Kikes.

TCDA1986
07-20-2014, 03:29 PM
This thread reminds me of something the Nazi might have said about one of their occupied countries...and look how they finished.

portusaus
07-20-2014, 09:57 PM
This thread reminds me of something the Nazi might have said about one of their occupied countries...and look how they finished.

"Nazi" was a wartime slur used exclusively by psychopathic manipulators and typical idiots. The "Holocaust" was a hoax, unfortunately.

I dunno what point you're trying to make but I wanted to clear those things up.

Anglojew
07-20-2014, 10:25 PM
"Nazi" was a wartime slur used exclusively by psychopathic manipulators and typical idiots. The "Holocaust" was a hoax, unfortunately.

I dunno what point you're trying to make but I wanted to clear those things up.

Quite a coincidence that 90% of holocaust deniers also hate Jews isn't it?

pinguino
07-20-2014, 10:43 PM
Go, Israel!!!! Defend the country!!! :thumb001:

http://www.miliwoman.com/cache/Israel/Army/military_woman_israel_army_001043.jpg_530.jpg

portusaus
07-20-2014, 10:46 PM

This is a classic example of amateur internet Jewish sophism- the label "Holocaust Denial" is itself sophistic and illogical because one cannot 'deny' something that never happened. You also mention the cliche, "hate", for it is the instinct of the Jew when confronted to hide in the corner, feign innocence, seek mercy via emotional exploitation, and once granted what is not deserved to stab the kind person in the back. Jewry is the biological manifestation of pure, unadulterated Hate, period. Hate for everything that is good and beautiful, and love for nothing but destruction and chaos.

Obviously those that are familiar with what the Jews have done to the world will loathe them with their every cell and even soul. You are making the nonsensical, Jewish implication that those that wish for schools to teach true history are actually rogue "anti-semites" (translation: "disobedient goyim") that are not in fact completely logical and strictly unbiased. Which they are.

"One of the greatest thinkers that mankind has produced has branded the Jews for all time with a statement which is profoundly and exactly true. Schopenhauer called the Jew "The Great Master of Lies". Those who do not realize the truth of that statement, or do not wish to believe it, will never be able to lend a hand in helping Truth to prevail." - A. H.

LightHouse89
07-20-2014, 10:52 PM

Who is to say it does not fill the void with ISIS.....ISIS has plans to go into Palestine.

LightHouse89
07-20-2014, 10:57 PM

I do not think it is rational to deny the holocaust. I question how many people died as I find the numbers to be exaggerated but I do not deny what had happened and I also disagree with it.

portusaus
07-20-2014, 11:14 PM
I do not think it is rational to deny the holocaust. I question how many people died as I find the numbers to be exaggerated but I do not deny what had happened and I also disagree with it.

Read / watch everything in this thread http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?54477-Why-the-Holocaust%99-is-a-Fable and that will change. There was no systematic extermination of Jews or anyone else by the Axis forces. Any numbers derived of supposed "extermination victims" are rubbish- an emigrant, a missing, a name change, one that starved or dehydrated, one that died of disease, etc. these are all added into the "extermination" sums where they are implied to be "gas chamber victims". They basically took all of the limited mathematical data available and wrote a wacky story that involves as many "deaths" as possible and blamed them all on the German government to justify the corrupt war and heartless invasion. Every single person that died because of the war died because of the actions of international Jewry and their associates. The Axis forces were profoundly morally good, respectful, responsible, and kind wherever they served.

Wacky as the hyper-efficient homicidal shower hoax is, I don't see how any informed and Right-aligned person would oppose cleaning up the rats, at least a little to re-establish dominance (but ideally completely).

Anglojew
07-20-2014, 11:19 PM

You're in the 10% then. In my experience most revisionists also hate Jews.

Cleitus
07-20-2014, 11:26 PM
http://youtu.be/IxCFf_avJBw

Yaroslav
07-20-2014, 11:27 PM
Kill yourselves Zionist cancer.

LightHouse89
07-20-2014, 11:56 PM
You're in the 10% then. In my experience most revisionists also hate Jews.

The Free Masons allowed the Jews to suffer the fate they had because they helped fuel anti Semitism in 1930s Germany. They fueld it by even claiming Jews orchestrated Germany's downfall in ww1....which was a lie. Why would Jews sacrifice their own for Zionism or anything like that. Zionism amongst Jews pre ww1 was a fringe looney idea to them.

pinguino
07-21-2014, 12:00 AM
The Free Masons allowed the Jews to suffer the fate they had because they helped fuel anti Semitism in 1930s Germany. They fueld it by even claiming Jews orchestrated Germany's downfall in ww1....which was a lie. Why would Jews sacrifice their own for Zionism or anything like that. Zionism amongst Jews pre ww1 was a fringe looney idea to them.

Stop the lies, ignorant. You are a poisonous snake. The "Protocols of the elders of Zion" was a Tzarist secret police forgery.
I don't know why losers like you have so much hate contained.

LightHouse89
07-21-2014, 12:03 AM
Stop the lies, ignorant. You are a poisonous snake. The "Protocols of the elders of Zion" was a Tzarist secret police forgery.
I don't know why losers like you have so much hate contained.

What lies you fucking retarded Chilean? poisonous snake? you are the one who supports poisonous snakes. 'Losers like me'....says the liberal scum of the earth from south America.