PDA

View Full Version : Portuguese Character

arcticwolf
07-21-2014, 06:23 PM
I really do not understand why anyone would consider Portuguese people wogs. Seriously, they are mild-mannered, reserved, down to earth, unassuming, and a heck of a nice nationality.

I see them being attacked, but they fight back with reason and in a calm and civilized manner.

They are not arrogant, unpleasant, and full of themselves like some other located geographically further north nationalities.

I don't see anything woggy about them, on the contrary. They are one of my favorite nationlities in Europe.

What do you numbnuts see that's woogy about Portuguese people?

Don't post some unusual looking individuals, you gotta do better than that!

So, numbnuts, what is it? :rolleyes:

Damiăo de Góis
07-21-2014, 08:18 PM
Slow night? :p

arcticwolf
07-21-2014, 08:32 PM
Slow night? :p

No not really amigo. I got ticked off because Atlantic Islander left here, because of that dumb ass shit. She is an intelligent lady, always posted interesting things, she has very curious mind. She was a pleasure to talk to. Now she is gone, but numbnuts are still here. The idiots they are they don't know when to quit.

That's why.

Balmung
07-21-2014, 08:36 PM
They are not arrogant, unpleasant, and full of themselves like some other located geographically further north nationalities.

Are you referring to the French? ;)

arcticwolf
07-21-2014, 08:39 PM
Are you referring to the French? ;)

French are the cute kind of arrogant. And, no! :laugh:

Hubal
07-21-2014, 08:41 PM
I might disagree with most of them here, but from my personal experience in the interwebz and in real life , i noticed that Portuguese people are very intelligent on average

Also
07-21-2014, 08:49 PM
What happened to Atlantic Islander?