PDA

View Full Version : UK Independence Party won the European Elections in the UK this year! We want to leave the EU!!

♥ Lily ♥
07-25-2014, 12:23 PM
Give us a referendum vote to leave the EU!
UKIP won in the European Elections in May this year, which shows that the majority of British people want independence from the EU.
We've had enough of wars. We've had enough of not being allowed to make our own laws,
not being able to do global trade outside of the EU, and the British people have had enough of Islamisation!
Nigel Farage is also the co-President for the party called Europe of Freedom & Democracy
as he wants to free all the European people from the EU control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVBcQ1076N4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lDbhWYGqrw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3D30QwcMY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1ukcs_5eqE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk7MIRf9GPA

Xanthias
07-25-2014, 04:09 PM
Europe is not responsible for the massive muslim immigration in England
You can already make your own law, nobody denies that.
Europe has never been implicated into a war since 45 and it was actually for preventing wars that Europe was made, so your silly link with Europe and war has no sens.
You can already trade outside the Europe, that's what Cameron's gourvenment is already doing with Russia/China and the rest + England doesn't want to leave the European market so fast because it has large investments in it + would destroy large amount of jobs english people have inside the EU, and it would just create even more jobless people.

Gordon Bennett
08-03-2014, 07:01 PM
As anyone who knows anything about British politics can tell you, the British electorate is always far more adventurous when voting in the EU elections than it is in general elections. That we voted UKIP in the Euros in May (and I won't deny I voted for them), is no guarantee that we will do the same in the Westminster election in 2015. This, combined with the first-past-the-post system we use, means that there in no hope in Hell of UKIP winning more than a couple of seats in Westminster.
All of this is important because it is only in Westminster where Britain's ties with the EU can be severed. In the EU parliament, UKIP - even when combined with other anti-EU parties - is in a small minority.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Europe is not responsible for the massive muslim immigration in England
You can already make your own law, nobody denies that.
Europe has never been implicated into a war since 45 and it was actually for preventing wars that Europe was made, so your silly link with Europe and war has no sens.
You can already trade outside the Europe, that's what Cameron's gourvenment is already doing with Russia/China and the rest + England doesn't want to leave the European market so fast because it has large investments in it + would destroy large amount of jobs english people have inside the EU, and it would just create even more jobless people.

EU makes it easy to move around inside europe. So effectively you have one easily permeable border instead of a dozen more difficult to penetrate ones between you and the heart of white man territory.

Eusocial
08-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Hm. I get the response against EU problems. But if Europe falls apart, what does that leave as a homeland for European people? I've said this elsewhere: copy smart people. Learn from the Israelis. Europeans need our own Law of Return.

Benefits for own peoples (we are diverse among ourselves) but also a unifying ideal that includes the best of all European nations. I also think we should reconcile with the Jewish people and the Israelis in particular, because their national community is the most like what we can aspire to.

It's ok to pull apart, but we need to find a new vehicle that brings the best of us together. All of us, including the best of the Jewish people who share our ideals. A bond to unite us. Not religious anymore (too divisive and outdated), but as a biological-cultural collective of peoples.

Longbowman
08-03-2014, 07:16 PM
Anti-EU parties did not win a majority of the vote, they won a plurality of the vote. A referendum would by no means return a UKIP result.

Graham
08-03-2014, 07:19 PM
To be fair turnout was half of what would turn out to a general election. UKIP will do well in the next GE. Being third party.

Xanthias
08-03-2014, 07:28 PM
EU makes it easy to move around inside europe. So effectively you have one easily permeable border instead of a dozen more difficult to penetrate ones between you and the heart of white man territory.

Lol and ? England is an island and has no border with any european countries.

Graham
08-03-2014, 07:32 PM
The free movement is mostly down to the EEA. You don't even have to be an EU state to join this. Leaving the EU doesn't necessarily mean you are done with movement of peoples. For example like Norway.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-03-2014, 07:37 PM

There's already a chunnel and it will soon be ten times as big. Anyone can move from any EU country to any other, no need for a visa. So someone get's a visa to visit greece, and whee they are in sweden.

Geni
08-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Give us a referendum vote to leave the EU!
UKIP won in the European Elections in May this year, which shows that the majority of British people want independence from the EU.
We've had enough of wars. We've had enough of not being allowed to make our own laws,
not being able to do global trade outside of the EU, and the British people have had enough of Islamisation!
Nigel Farage is also the co-President for the party called Europe of Freedom & Democracy
as he wants to free all the European people from the EU control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVBcQ1076N4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lDbhWYGqrw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3D30QwcMY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1ukcs_5eqE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk7MIRf9GPA

Nobody will miss you , Ciao

Gordon Bennett
08-05-2014, 04:19 PM

No, England is not an island. It has land borders with Wales and Scotland. If you mean the UK, that is not an island either; it shares a border with the Irish Republic. Anyway, we have effective means of crossing water these days, so that is no barrier either.

LightHouse89
08-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Hm. I get the response against EU problems. But if Europe falls apart, what does that leave as a homeland for European people? I've said this elsewhere: copy smart people. Learn from the Israelis. Europeans need our own Law of Return.

Benefits for own peoples (we are diverse among ourselves) but also a unifying ideal that includes the best of all European nations. I also think we should reconcile with the Jewish people and the Israelis in particular, because their national community is the most like what we can aspire to.

It's ok to pull apart, but we need to find a new vehicle that brings the best of us together. All of us, including the best of the Jewish people who share our ideals. A bond to unite us. Not religious anymore (too divisive and outdated), but as a biological-cultural collective of peoples.

What do you mean law for return? Where do europeans live other than europe? blacks and muslims born on your soil are considered european within the media. I am not at all considered european in those terms....I could be confused though with your belief of law of return? I understand what the rest of what you mean though. I do not think it is possible as more europeans feel closer to their own groups, like you have pan germanists [which i support] and pan slavism etc....to name afew ideas. There is a group even in Britain and most english speaking countries [except ireland] that wants to recreate the British Empire [this is a popular idea amongst the higher up anglos here who are some paleoconservatives].

LightHouse89
08-05-2014, 04:33 PM
No, England is not an island. It has land borders with Wales and Scotland. If you mean the UK, that is not an island either; it shares a border with the Irish Republic. Anyway, we have effective means of crossing water these days, so that is no barrier either.

Two separate islands.

LightHouse89
08-05-2014, 04:35 PM
There's already a chunnel and it will soon be ten times as big. Anyone can move from any EU country to any other, no need for a visa. So someone get's a visa to visit greece, and whee they are in sweden.

well i think the belief that 'race, culture blah blah' nonsense that everything is a social construct has really messed with european minds. It has to have.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-05-2014, 06:09 PM
well i think the belief that 'race, culture blah blah' nonsense that everything is a social construct has really messed with european minds. It has to have.

I have concluded europeans are completely brainwashed by their news, which has been consolidated for far longer than US news and is more regulated by the government. I guess this is what we have to look forward to in USA after a few decades of this bullshit.

LightHouse89
08-05-2014, 06:10 PM
I have concluded europeans are completely brainwashed by their news, which has been consolidated for far longer than US news and is more regulated by the government. I guess this is what we have to look forward to in USA after a few decades of this bullshit.

It will only continue to get even worse here.

Eusocial
08-05-2014, 06:23 PM
What do you mean law for return? Where do europeans live other than europe? blacks and muslims born on your soil are considered european within the media. I am not at all considered european in those terms....I could be confused though with your belief of law of return? I understand what the rest of what you mean though.

I mean exactly like Israel: Blood descent. Israel is a Jewish State. European people have the right to a European State.

Non-Europeans can apply to live and work and study, as guests and allies. So long as they acknowledge they are living in a European State.

You might find that life among us is better than in your own societies, because our kind have higher standards for ourselves and others. But that will be your decision and your problem.

For multicultural societies, you have all the world. Brazil, the US, many places favor people of mixed and non-European descent. Legally and culturally. We require our own home, where we are free among our community. Vive le difference.

Xanthias
08-05-2014, 09:07 PM

Even with both, I primarly meant it shares no border the main european continent and countries we all know.
and Wales/Scotland being separated countries/region or not, they still belong and are strongly part of the "Anglo-Saxon" sphere.

Xanthias
08-05-2014, 09:35 PM

Many european countries follow an anti-immigration policies that makes people you're describing hard to "infiltrate" and stay in it. How many of them do get fired or sent back to their homeland ?
Nevertheless, UK has the same issue, without being in Europe, and I've been there without even having a visa. So much for being in Europe or not.

btw, adding to this thread. I'd glad smash nigger farage's head, for I strongly suppose he's just there to stir up problems against the EU, similar to the other anti-Eu crap propaganda we also hear to the other side of the Atlantic.

Gordon Bennett
08-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Even with both, I primarly meant it shares no border the main european continent and countries we all know.
and Wales/Scotland being separated countries/region or not, they still belong and are strongly part of the "Anglo-Saxon" sphere.

Granted. But as the UK is part of the EU, it means our borders are the EU's borders. In an age of air travel and the Channel Tunnel, the English Channel isn't much of a barrier, unfortunately.