PDA

View Full Version : Just how obsessed are you with sex....

Heart of Oak
07-26-2014, 12:51 PM
Okay, in my earlier life i was Pansexual [with the exception of Beastiality an Necrophilia] later like a dog with two tails i became bisexual, now i have tried most things, an become bored with it all an so became Asexual....

What is your tale, are you at it every chance you get, no pics please, this is a question not a chance to get jiggy with your mouse....:p

Linebacker
07-26-2014, 01:03 PM
Pretty much can't live without it.If I go more than a month without I go crazy,but thankfully than rarely/never happens.

The occasional give and get with some old high school fuck buddy is a routine for me.Some even have boyfriends,hilarious.

alfieb
07-26-2014, 01:25 PM
I'm not obsessed.

Romance is much more than just sex, or it's supposed to be. Society today is simply too impatient. We want instant gratification.

Gaston
07-26-2014, 01:39 PM
Every day when I am not too anxious, don't have deadlines... It's a major part of my life.

Heart of Oak
07-26-2014, 01:42 PM
Yes today it dose seem to be all about instant gratifacation, i believe this is why i became bored, i enjoy the chase the courtship the Romance going for a private meal, it is very sexy [for me] to watch another eat, drink an even smoke....
To wait with antisipation for the other to arrive....
Ect....

barbatus
07-26-2014, 01:45 PM
Not very. I like sex as much as the next guy but I'm hardly a sex addict

alfieb
07-26-2014, 01:47 PM
That's the way it was supposed to be, and the way it was.

You would go to dinner and a movie, and then maybe have some drinks, and listen to music, and talk, and let your food digest, and then perhaps you would share intimacy with your partner.

But nowadays, it's more likely that you go to dinner, get home, and you're right on top of each-other, then you go to bed.

Comte Arnau
07-26-2014, 03:49 PM
Asexual until 10, then heterosexual. Still stuck on this stage.

noman
07-26-2014, 03:58 PM
I never had a sex, but sometimes get a desire to have a girl in my life, not to get physical with her, but to share my whole day routine, take care of her, and go out for shopping, dinner, and movie stuffs. Somewhat a platonic love, I guess.

But then I think that I think that I should make myself financially more stronger, so I step back. :)

Aviator
07-26-2014, 04:20 PM
What the hell... Pansexual?

What is that even supposed to mean?

SKYNET
07-26-2014, 04:22 PM
Ask Incal