PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin D be important and prevent cancer and grow brain, go in sun

Prisoner Of Ice
07-29-2014, 05:55 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2708151/Exposure-sun-actually-HALVE-chance-developing-forms-cancer.html

Extra exposure to the sun could potentially reduce the risks of developing some forms of cancer by up to 50 per cent, according to experts.

Previous studies by Professor Rachel Neale found those who had lived in areas with higher levels of UV rays had a 30 to 40 per cent lower chance of pancreatic cancer than those who had lived in areas with lower ambient UV rays.

The professor from the QIMR Berghoffer Medical Research Institute in Brisbane is currently recruiting 25,000 Australians over 60 to participate in a study to examine if vitamin D can reduce the risks of ovarian, oesophageal and pancreatic cancers.

Professor Neale said it is very important to get some sun exposure, especially those who don't have enough time to go outside.

Not enough sunlight may cause children to developing rickets, which is a bone disease that affects infants and youths, and osteomalacia or soft bones in adults.
Professor Neale is currently recruiting 25,000 Australians over 60 to participate in a vitamin D study

Professor Neale is currently recruiting 25,000 Australians over 60 to participate in a vitamin D study

The Australian Bureau of Statistics found that one in every four Australian adults had a vitamin D deficiency in 2011-12.

'Even if it's only for 2-3 minutes each day, it will be enough to get that source of vitamin D,' Professor Neale said.

'Exposing more skin in a short period of time is better than less skin in the long run. Go outside and lift your shirt or pants up – show your tummy and legs.'

Vitamin D deficiency is more likely in naturally dark-skinned people, those who cover up for religious or cultural reasons and the elderly. People who are always indoors due to work, infants of vitamin D deficient mothers and patients with osteoporosis are also high risk.

The Cancer Council reports that people should go outside without any protection around midday for 30 minutes a day to get enough vitamin D during winter.

Professor Neale will coordinate a D-Health trial, which will observe two study groups of participants, randomly taking either the vitamin D tablet or a placebo tablet (no active ingredients) on the first day of each month for up to 5 years and they will not know which tablet they are taking during this study.

The study will observe whether taking a vitamin D tablet changes the risk of a person being diagnosed with health conditions such as cancer, heart disease or infections.

This is important. Go into sun, just don't burn yourself. It's especially important for children who need lots of vitamin D to develop their brains properly. The strongest selection found in genes is on lightness and this is the reason why. Dark skin makes you into a mental retard in northern latitudes or indoor lifestyles. Do they suggest to people to go into the sun or to take vitamin D supplements, though? No.

I knew about the vitamin D connection to cancer for some time, looks like this study finally came out. Oh but it's daily mail, probably zionist nazi lies.

Kale
07-29-2014, 06:03 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2708151/Exposure-sun-actually-HALVE-chance-developing-forms-cancer.html

This is important. Go into sun, just don't burn yourself. It's especially important for children who need lots of vitamin D to develop their brains properly. The strongest selection found in genes is on lightness and this is the reason why. Dark skin makes you into a mental retard in northern latitudes or indoor lifestyles. Do they suggest to people to go into the sun or to take vitamin D supplements, though? No.

I knew about the vitamin D connection to cancer for some time, looks like this study finally came out. Oh but it's daily mail, probably zionist nazi lies.

This is what people should be getting paid to study. Something that is actually relevant. It actually is good to get a slight burn once in a while though, it clears up your skin, gives you the opposite of that greasy, clammy, basement troll feeling.

Raven_
07-29-2014, 06:06 PM
I wrote something related earlier. (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?131041-Would-you-accept-a-blood-transfusion-from-someone-of-another-race-or-die&p=2756102#post2756102)

MellowD
07-29-2014, 06:21 PM
I had 2nd degree sunburn two summers ago, it was fuckin' painful... so I prefer to avoid the fucking sun for the rest of my life. It's funny though, you avoid the skin cancer but you get other form of cancer by lacking Vitamin D. The sun gives you with one hand (Vitamin D) and takes away with the other (Radiation), lol.

Peikko
07-29-2014, 06:27 PM
During winter we suffer from chronic vitamin D deficiency, so they artificially enrich milk with it. I like milk.

Prisoner Of Ice
07-29-2014, 06:30 PM
I had 2nd degree sunburn two summers ago, it was fuckin' painful... so I prefer to avoid the fucking sun for the rest of my life. It's funny though, you avoid the skin cancer but you get other form of cancer by lacking Vitamin D. The sun gives you with one hand (Vitamin D) and takes away with the other (Radiation), lol.

Well if you don't burn massively there is probably not much extra risk of skin cancer. Skin cancer can be spotted quickly and removed easily anyway. Unless you have mentally challenged doctors like that guy in NHS who refused to treat him until he was terminal.

I don't sunbathe but I go into the sun constantly, or anyway used to.

Scrutinizer
07-29-2014, 06:41 PM
Unfortunately, If you're already deficient, and most people are, just getting some sun won't suffice.
The supplementation they add to milk is nothing more than a marketing gimmick since the amount is negligible and the absorption is poor.
If a deficiency exist one should supplement using a significant amount of D3. 2000IU or even 5000IU daily.

Peikko
07-29-2014, 06:55 PM
Unfortunately, If you're already deficient, and most people are, just getting some sun won't suffice.
The supplementation they add to milk is nothing more than a marketing gimmick since the amount is negligible and the absorption is poor.
If a deficiency exist one should supplement using a significant amount of D3. 2000IU or even 5000IU daily.
Most people do that too. I know I do ;)

Prisoner Of Ice
07-29-2014, 07:36 PM

I drank milk like crazy as a kid and love it today as well, and I have 155+ IQ and am cancer free in spite of decades in the sun in the hottest places in the world. Coincidence? I DON'T THINK SO.

Lusos
07-29-2014, 07:46 PM
I drank milk like crazy as a kid and love it today as well, and I have 155+ IQ and am cancer free in spite of decades in the sun in the hottest places in the world. Coincidence? I DON'T THINK SO.

So you mean the combination of both Sun and Milk gave the 155+ IQ ?

Prisoner Of Ice
08-31-2014, 01:37 AM
This is important, kicking it up due to recent discussion.

SkyBurn
08-31-2014, 01:40 AM
Everything in moderation. 15 minutes of sunlight a day is advisable, because that's as much Vit D as your body will absorb and need (and prevent rickets). Go out for too long, and pave your way to melanoma. The darker you are, the more sun you need in less sunny climates.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-31-2014, 01:43 AM
So you mean the combination of both Sun and Milk gave the 155+ IQ ?

In combination with lucky brain DNA.

StormBringer
09-16-2014, 10:54 AM
I don't know about other countries, but here the milk they sell in stores is more water than milk :D
I still drink gallons of it though...so maybe that counts, haha.

Archduke
09-16-2014, 11:13 AM
I am confused now. I thought that using sunblock everyday is healthy for the skin.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-16-2014, 11:25 AM
I don't need vitamin D, If its hot, I can wear it hat. To prevent skin damage, I can use long sleeve shirt. :cool:

Prisoner Of Ice
09-20-2014, 10:27 PM
I don't need vitamin D, If its hot, I can wear it hat. To prevent skin damage, I can use long sleeve shirt. :cool:

:lol:

Too bad you didn't get enough asa kid, you're not making any sense.

Rudel
09-20-2014, 10:30 PM
Isn't Vitamin D deficiency at the time of the switch towards agriculture what made people white to begin with ?

Empecinado
09-20-2014, 10:38 PM
Isn't Vitamin D deficiency at the time of the switch towards agriculture what made people white to begin with ?

From "The 10,000 years explosion":

Many of these changes seem to be quite recent. The mutation
that appears to have the greatest effect on skin color among
Europeans and neighboring peoples, a variant of SLC24A5,
has spread with astonishing speed. Linkage disequilibrium—
that is, the degree to which the genome is surprisingly uniform
around this gene—suggests that it came into existence about
5,800 years ago, but it has a frequency of about 99 percent
throughout Europe and is found at significant levels in North
Africa, East Africa, and as far east as India and Ceylon. If it is
indeed that recent, it must have had a huge selective advantage,
perhaps as high as 20 percent. It would have spread so rapidly
that, over a long lifetime, a farmer could have noticed the change
in appearance in his village. Again, if it is that recent, it must
have had a more limited distribution in early historical times,
particularly in peripheral areas: In fact, this may explain the Roman
impression that the Picts of Scotland were dark-skinned.

http://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/the-10000-year-explosion-how-civilization-accelerated-human-evolution-2009-by-gregory-cochran-henry-harpending.pdf

Prisoner Of Ice
09-22-2014, 03:24 AM

http://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/the-10000-year-explosion-how-civilization-accelerated-human-evolution-2009-by-gregory-cochran-henry-harpending.pdf

Interesting.

Rędwald
09-22-2014, 03:28 AM

Thanks for the link.

portusaus
09-22-2014, 03:29 AM
I'm almost certainly deficient. I used to take a supplement but stopped because I doubt that the substance in the pearls is bioavailable and could serve as a substitute for exposure to sunlight.

Prisoner Of Ice
09-22-2014, 04:30 AM
I'm almost certainly deficient. I used to take a supplement but stopped because I doubt that the substance in the pearls is bioavailable and could serve as a substitute for exposure to sunlight.

Vitamin D milk is probably pretty good. Mostly it's vital for pregnant mothers and children before they reach their full growth, but it is a big cancer fighter/preventor as well.

portusaus
09-23-2014, 03:38 PM
Vitamin D milk is probably pretty good. Mostly it's vital for pregnant mothers and children before they reach their full growth, but it is a big cancer fighter/preventor as well.

I would be more concerned with cow hormones, lactose etc. than vitamin D deficiency. There are better means of ingesting the stuff for those that don't get enough sun.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-05-2014, 08:09 AM
I would be more concerned with cow hormones, lactose etc. than vitamin D deficiency. There are better means of ingesting the stuff for those that don't get enough sun.

Cow hormones are not the same as human ones. You can get organic milk anyway. Compared to other fake foods milk is as healthy as it gets.

Ultra
10-06-2014, 02:21 AM
Wog excuses.

RevendMartin
10-21-2014, 09:31 AM
Vitamins are important nutrition for body. All vitamins are good for health because each and every vitamin has its own benefit. Vitamin D has so many health benefits and it prevents us from cancer and many other diseases. Vitamin D is also good for healthy skin.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-02-2015, 02:51 AM
Vitamin D master race 4evah

Era
03-02-2015, 02:58 AM
I don't like milk and it has been snowing for like 3 months here. I should check myself asap for vitamin D levels

Incal
03-02-2015, 04:04 AM
http://www.killthehydra.com/wp-content/uploads/going-to-give-you-the-d-sun-meme.jpg

Prince Of Macrobia
03-02-2015, 05:00 AM
:lol:

Too bad you didn't get enough asa kid, you're not making any sense.

I came from the hottest country, so I restored enough vitamin D already, no need more, or you mean "The more whiter you are the less vitamin D you needed?

Prisoner Of Ice
04-01-2015, 12:10 AM
I came from the hottest country, so I restored enough vitamin D already, no need more, or you mean "The more whiter you are the less vitamin D you needed?

You still need more if you live in the north, or else it's cancer time.