PDA

View Full Version : Why do Romanians hate Russians, Hungarians and Ukrainians?

Fakirbakir
07-30-2014, 12:21 PM
http://erdely.ma/ujkepek/594/nagy/roman_szimpatialista_inscop_1406717373.jpg

TheForeigner
07-30-2014, 12:42 PM
For historical reasons and also because of the unfriendly attitude of this countries and peoples towards Romania and romanians even today.

GERULA
07-30-2014, 12:44 PM
what is the source of this graphic??

Zaycev
07-30-2014, 12:48 PM
Because Russians were not friendly to them, fair enough.

Rudel
07-30-2014, 01:05 PM
We're behind Germany, the UK, Spain, Italy and the fucking Netherlands now ?

Fakirbakir
07-30-2014, 01:27 PM
what is the source of this graphic??
http://www.inscop.ro/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/INSCOP-raport-iulie-2014-Simpatie-tari.pdf

Fakirbakir
07-30-2014, 01:38 PM

I am quite surprised that France is not in the first five. Is Romania a Francophone country? Also, I do not understand why UK is the second. The Brits have been hostile toward Romanians recently.

RussiaPrussia
07-30-2014, 01:48 PM

youre not aryan enough for them to feel inferior

RussiaPrussia
07-30-2014, 01:49 PM

because they are mad that they are gypsies

Zaycev
07-30-2014, 01:51 PM
LOL

SKYNET
07-30-2014, 01:51 PM
youre not aryan enough for them to feel inferior

who the fuck are you, then? You are not even Russian, nor German, you north asian scum from ugric siberia

random
07-30-2014, 01:54 PM
Hungarians ? Because of stears.

RussiaPrussia
07-30-2014, 02:05 PM
who the fuck are you, then? You are not even Russian, nor German, you north asian scum from ugric siberia

yes we are asian, we are smarter than you

TheForeigner
07-30-2014, 02:08 PM

Who is ''we''? Are there that many swiss-russian mutts who love anime?

Zaycev
07-30-2014, 02:09 PM
who love anime LOOL

SKYNET
07-30-2014, 02:13 PM

Russians aren't Asians to me, Russians are Slavic people with different tribes like Ukrainians and Slovakians, maybe they've got a bit of Finno-Ugric blood, but it doesn't make them Asians. If you were smarter than me, you wouldn't consider them as asians. For fuck sake, be serious!

Xanthias
07-30-2014, 02:22 PM
Isn't surprising. but what disturbs me is Spain, many spanish dislike a lot Romanians.

Kiyant
07-30-2014, 02:25 PM

He is a Volga German not Asian...........

SKYNET
07-30-2014, 02:31 PM

Okay, he could be one of them, but he can't even write a simple sentence in Russian, while the Russian language is the main spoken language among Volga Germans(from Russia) who are living in Germany. What I know now he's too obsessed with Russia and hates everything about the western world

TheForeigner
07-30-2014, 02:31 PM

His profile info says he is half swiss german and half russian and that he lives in Switzerland. I assumed his well off and nerdy dad mail ordered his russian mom from some website around 16 years ago or so.

TheForeigner
07-30-2014, 02:35 PM

I'm surprised too. Romanians mostly have positive opinions about France and definetly admire France more than Spain or Italy. Or at least that was my impression. Over the years though, our press reported on very negative comments on romanians from your press and this has affected the opinion of many romanians.

Kiyant
07-30-2014, 02:35 PM
Okay, he could be one of them, but he can't even write a simple sentence in Russian, while the Russian language is the main spoken language among Volga Germans(from Russia) who are living in Germany. What I know now he's too obsessed with Russia and hates everything about the western world

He is young and obviously wasnt born in Kazakhstan or Russia.
Many Volga Germans who were born in Germany cant speak Russian since they identify themselves as German (they have mostly the purest German names)

Fakirbakir
07-30-2014, 02:41 PM
As I see, Klaus Iohannis may have a chance to win the presidential elections in Autumn.

glass
07-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Perhaps, begging has better results and/or picking fruits/shit is better payed in those countries than in France

Rudel
07-30-2014, 03:02 PM
I'm surprised too. Romanians mostly have positive opinions about France and definetly admire France more than Spain or Italy. Or at least that was my impression. Over the years though, our press reported on very negative comments on romanians from your press and this has affected the opinion of many romanians.
Yes, I thought this gypsy business might have had something to do with it.

Zmey Gorynych
07-31-2014, 06:12 AM
Four of the last six are Romania's neighbours (the other 2 are former neighbours). Every nation has or had at some point issues with it's neighbours. Three of the last five (Russia, Hungary and Turkey) are the greatest harrasers of romanians, Russia being the most recent and the only one still capable of inflicting damage.
I would've expected France to be higher and can't explain China's position (commie regime I guess) because romanians have no beef with the chinese.

Shah-Jehan
07-31-2014, 09:41 AM
Hungarians - because of Austro-Hungarian period and Hungarians and Romanians both claiming transylvania.

Russians - because of communism and the iron curtain which led to the country's backwardness as well as Moldova being part of USSR.

Ukrainians - possibly because of Moldovan territorial issues, such as secessionist transinistria and historical Romanian populated areas such as Budjak.

Trexmaster
08-02-2014, 05:51 PM
As I see, Klaus Iohannis may have a chance to win the presidential elections in Autumn.

Calm your nipples, there are months away from elections. Who knows what dirt will arise.
Last checked, Iohannis is quite dirty too.

But I seriously doubt, unless idiocracy and positive prejudicial germanophilia is let loose, that a saxon will hold a major seat.

Immortal Technique
08-02-2014, 05:53 PM
Wow much love for italy strange,because they keep insult italians and pretend everything

Vlach
08-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Wow much love for italy strange,because they keep insult italians and pretend everything

Romanians insult italians? :confused:

Trexmaster
08-05-2014, 04:45 AM

Comparing us with gypsies isn't nice, either... cousin/little brother...

GERULA
08-05-2014, 05:06 PM
Comparing us with gypsies isn't nice, either... cousin/little brother...
cousin?? little brother?? LOL...in Italy they're just a few latins remains...true descendants from our common root...the rest of them are mixed races with hundreds of dialects that do not understand each other...lol...Roma people are from ...Roma...

Zaycev
08-05-2014, 05:29 PM
I like Romanians, especially their womens.
I don't care what they think about me.

Trexmaster
08-06-2014, 01:06 AM
cousin?? little brother?? LOL...in Italy they're just a few latins remains...true descendants from our common root...the rest of them are mixed races with hundreds of dialects that do not understand each other...lol...Roma people are from ...Roma...

Ah, yeah, you're right. I forgot. Although some "leftovers" are in northern parts, around Milano and Venice.
The rest, gone for good.

Myth
09-05-2014, 05:42 PM

What's wrong with Italy? It's a very beautiful country and Italians generally are very friendly people.