PDA

View Full Version : Builder Snaps "Ghost" Boy

Loki
02-25-2010, 10:32 AM
Builder Snaps "Ghost" Boy (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2865655/Builder-snaps-ghost-boy.html)

By RICHARD MORIARTY
Published: 23 Feb 2010

A BUILDER demolishing an old school discovered this eerie image of a young boy in a mobile phone picture taken of the site.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00992/ghostmain_992574a.jpg

The snap of the part-demolished brick building seems to show a boy aged around eight with short hair and wearing old-fashioned clothing, standing looking into the camera.

Workman John Fores, 47, only spotted the shadowy figure when he was looking back through the photos.

He was carrying out demolition work on the site of Anlaby Primary School near Hull, East Yorkshire, and took several snaps to record the work.

Mr Fores said: "I took a few pictures and at the time didn't notice anything.

"But when I put the pictures on the computer and I saw the figure, the hairs on the back of my neck stuck up. I couldn't believe what I had seen.

"I didn't believe in ghosts but since I got this picture I am not so sure."

The school, which is still in use, was built in 1936.

Caretaker Gordon Bradshaw, 54, said the school has long had a reputation for being haunted.

He said: "I've been here 29 years and the kids have always said there is a ghost at the school."

Rob Taylor, of the Hull Paranormal Ghost Society, said: "I have never seen anything as clear and as distinctive as the boy in the picture.

"I am aware of people using mobiles and getting orbs and misty images. But I think it needs investigating further."

Puddle of Mudd
02-25-2010, 12:07 PM
Yeah, I like to use photoshop too.

Sol Invictus
02-25-2010, 12:07 PM
Fake.

Osweo
02-25-2010, 06:14 PM
It doesn't look too convincing. Oh, and it's in the Sun newspaper...
:coffee:

"But when I put the pictures on the computer and I saw the figure, the hairs on the back of my neck stuck up. I couldn't believe what I had seen.
It's an odd reaction, isn't it? What is it for, I wonder? I got it when I saw the pic, actually. Only because I was expecting to see 'spookiness', could we say?

Caretaker Gordon Bradshaw, 54, said the school has long had a reputation for being haunted.
He said: "I've been here 29 years and the kids have always said there is a ghost at the school."
:rolleyes: Is there a school in England that doesn't have a ghost? Ours was called Paddie Moonie. He was supposed to have been a boy who burnt to death.

Pallantides
02-25-2010, 06:19 PM
He was supposed to have been a

Oh no, the ghost got him before he was able to finish his sentence. :(

Dead Eye
02-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Probably one of the worst i've ever seen.