PDA

View Full Version : Classify this redhaired-blond-brunette woman.

♥ Lily ♥
08-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Helen Flanagan from England
https://sp2.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608027250340397654&pid=15.1&P=0https://sp3.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608034332733016947&pid=15.1&P=0https://sp3.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608024858036997039&pid=15.1&P=0
https://sp3.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608010581564981379&pid=15.1&P=0https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608004353867776592&pid=15.1&P=0
https://sp3.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.607997877055195443&pid=15.1&P=0
http://www.rsvpmagazine.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/helen-3-600x614.jpghttp://i.huffpost.com/gen/1343655/thumbs/o-HELEN-FLANAGAN-570.jpg?7
https://sp3.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.607993436064386911&pid=15.1&P=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vetgXqV8PBE

LightHouse89
08-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Irish goddess. :cool:

♥ Lily ♥
08-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Helen is English.

LightHouse89
08-01-2014, 04:46 PM
Helen is English.

Irish surname but nice try. English chicks are groose compared to Irish women. :cool: Nice try....Flanagan is an irish name. You silly Anglo-rosebud.

LightHouse89
08-01-2014, 04:50 PM
Nice try. http://clanflanagan.org/bibliography/ancient.shtml

She is Irish not Afro-Saxon.

♥ Lily ♥
08-01-2014, 04:56 PM
I hear absolutely no Irish accent in her voice, you ignorant plastic thing, and her mother is from ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Flanagan

Linebacker
08-01-2014, 05:26 PM
Irish.Out of all the colors which one is natural?

LightHouse89
08-01-2014, 05:33 PM
I hear absolutely no Irish accent in her voice, you ignorant plastic thing, and her mother is from ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Flanagan

I am not plastic you wanna be Saxon.....you english are no where near as German as you think you are. You conjure this speriority belief you are descended from the mighty Germanics that ruled once there...but DNA has proven you are descended from Paleolithic Serfs...... dont get mad with me Paleolithic Rose. Just because you dont have an irish accent doesnt mean you are not irish.....Irish is ancestry by blood like any other ancestry. So call your self plastic..... you people are not Saxons and never will be no matter how much fake 'DNA' tests you try to link your selfs with Germany.

You people are not Germans and you lost that right since world war 1. Fake Saxons......I have more Saxon DNA from my German grandmother than anyone here who is from England I bet. Plastic Saxons. :cool: That sounds cooler than Afro-Saxons [I am sure you will find it more offensive].

LightHouse89
08-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Irish.Out of all the colors which one is natural?

Most likely she is brown hair..... but yes she is wicked irish looking not english at all.

dralos
08-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Most likely she is brown hair..... but yes she is wicked irish looking not english at all.
jim is there really a big difference between irish and english arent they both celto-germanics?

TheForeigner
08-01-2014, 05:43 PM
I am not plastic you wanna be Saxon.....you english are no where near as German as you think you are. You conjure this speriority belief you are descended from the mighty Germanics that ruled once there...but DNA has proven you are descended from Paleolithic Serfs...... dont get mad with me Paleolithic Rose. Just because you dont have an irish accent doesnt mean you are not irish.....Irish is ancestry by blood like any other ancestry. So call your self plastic..... you people are not Saxons and never will be no matter how much fake 'DNA' tests you try to link your selfs with Germany.

You people are not Germans and you lost that right since world war 1. Fake Saxons......I have more Saxon DNA from my German grandmother than anyone here who is from England I bet. Plastic Saxons. :cool: That sounds cooler than Afro-Saxons [I am sure you will find it more offensive].

You're still american mutt and not irish, german or anything else ethnic. Also irish and british peoples cluster together genetically and look quite similar. Outside British isled and maybe dominions and USA not many people would venture to see much difference physically and often even that much culturally between english,scottish,welsh and irish. We laugh at claims they are so different. Also even irish catholics have english medieval settlers ( no just or even mostly normans) as ancestors and not few of them and the industrial revolution has inundated England,Wales and Scotland with irish immigrants and with many from all areas of Britain and this has happened until today or especially before industrial decline a few decades ago and Irelands economic boom 30 years ago or so.

LightHouse89
08-01-2014, 05:47 PM
jim is there really a big difference between irish and english arent they both celto-germanics?

Irish people are celtic.... English people are wanna be Saxons. They recently well afew years ago did genetic research and found that English people are actually descended from the Paleolithic serfs who served and lived under the Saxon warlords.....only afew areas like east anglia and northern england are germanic....the rest is paleolithic DNA/Peoples.

TheForeigner
08-01-2014, 05:48 PM

Of course not. They have largely same ancestry and cluster together genetically. Only they see their differences as being so great. And Jim is a young american who is used to mainly american mutts, who in his age group are like 1/4 irish,1/8 dutch etc He will tell you of young ''irish-american'' friends who are likely garden variety american mutts of at most half irish ancestry or likely even less and with no real ties of any kind with the countries of their ancestors, who are more often of various ethnicities, instead of one. American mutt ethnic fantasies and posing has to be discouraged, even though I think he is a nice guy and don't have anything against americans, especially not euro-americans.

dralos
08-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Irish people are celtic.... English people are wanna be Saxons. They recently well afew years ago did genetic research and found that English people are actually descended from the Paleolithic serfs who served and lived under the Saxon warlords.....only afew areas like east anglia and northern england are germanic....the rest is paleolithic DNA/Peoples.
can you explain me bait more about those paleolithic people under the saxons

LightHouse89
08-01-2014, 05:51 PM
You're still american mutt and not irish, german or anything else ethnic. Also irish and british peoples cluster together genetically and look quite similar. Outside British isled and maybe dominions and USA not many people would venture to see much difference physically and often even that much culturally between english,scottish,welsh and irish. We laugh at claims they are so different. Also even irish catholics have english medieval settlers ( no just or even mostly normans) as ancestors and not few of them and the industrial revolution has inundated England,Wales and Scotland with irish immigrants and with many from all areas of Britain and this has happened until today or especially before industrial decline a few decades ago and Irelands economic boom 30 years ago or so.

irish people do not look like english to me. irish people are more attractive than english types. Normans were not English though....basically Norwegians who spoke Latin and ruled over the inferior Paleolithic english and were forced to conform to irish culture..... that is how they assimilated into Ireland. The english couldnt do this because they wanted everyone in the british islands to be english. this is why foreigner peoples think irish people are the same as english, same with the scots.....scots and irish have more in common. the english are the odd ones out and they know it this is why they have spread liberalism and cultural marxism in the world.

TheForeigner
08-01-2014, 05:59 PM

They found similar thing for the irish and there seems to be little evidence, especially genetic, of massive celtic migration to Ireland and Britain. Maybe you forget all Britain was celtic once. For sure there must have been a celtic migration to the isles of significant proportions though. Maybe they interreted their data incorrectly. And the study you mention found an average germanic admixture(including norse and norman) of around 10-15% for native english. And read about old english settlers in medieval Ireland and how they were later assimilated into irish catholic population. Not to mention south and north irish protestant are mainly from later early modern english and scots settlers. Stop spamming ignorant stuff. Almost all genetic studies show all indigenous british and irish clustering together and Coon and other old anthropologists also saw them as having largely similar celtic and pre-celtic mix and regular people can also see how similar they look. The study you mention is a bit old, but still mostly good for both Britain and Ireland and they have an indigenous paleolithic-neolithic mix like all europeans, but much more heavily paleo like other northern euros(I believe most euros have more paleo). Yes they are mostly pre-celtic or pre-indo-european by ancestry and far less celtic and germanic in blood, as are the irish again. And stop it with your ''irish american'' young friends who are probably mostly american mutts and few who are young and fully irish.

TheForeigner
08-01-2014, 06:01 PM
irish people do not look like english to me. irish people are more attractive than english types. Normans were not English though....basically Norwegians who spoke Latin and ruled over the inferior Paleolithic english and were forced to conform to irish culture..... that is how they assimilated into Ireland. The english couldnt do this because they wanted everyone in the british islands to be english. this is why foreigner peoples think irish people are the same as english, same with the scots.....scots and irish have more in common. the english are the odd ones out and they know it this is why they have spread liberalism and cultural marxism in the world.
The english are just the larger and far more important people. In continental minds scots and irish are after thoughts compared to english. And even you don't care of welsh. Read what I wrote for your education on other posts here. Must go now.

LightHouse89
08-01-2014, 06:44 PM
can you explain me bait more about those paleolithic people under the saxons

basically the british [english] are not celts, saxons or normans but really just the pre-history peoples...... they did not have mythologies on their origins or anything. They were anglo-saxonized culturally...before that romanized.

LightHouse89
08-01-2014, 06:45 PM
The english are just the larger and far more important people. In continental minds scots and irish are after thoughts compared to english. And even you don't care of welsh. Read what I wrote for your education on other posts here. Must go now.

I dont mind the welsh. The English are kind of gay and not really germanic peoples even though they claim to be.

Lily
08-01-2014, 06:54 PM
nice cheekbones

dralos
08-01-2014, 06:56 PM
basically the british [english] are not celts, saxons or normans but really just the pre-history peoples...... they did not have mythologies on their origins or anything. They were anglo-saxonized culturally...before that romanized.
jim how do you think these people looked like

LightHouse89
08-01-2014, 07:22 PM
jim how do you think these people looked like

mostly brown haired and eyed...some Nordics though closer to the north and then in the east after the vikings arrived and raped many of their ancestors.

dude
08-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Nobody cares, for all I know she can pour the food on her boobs and... and I'll lick it clean.

LightHouse89
08-02-2014, 04:48 AM
Nobody cares, for all I know she can pour the food on her boobs and... and I'll lick it clean.

Irish women are more attractive than English girls that's probably why you would want to lick food off her boobs in the first place. But irish women will physically assault for disrespecting them in such a way.

Jinn
08-02-2014, 12:53 PM
Nordid/Subnordid

Grace O'Malley
08-02-2014, 01:45 PM

It's a bit more complicated than that. The English are the ones in the British Isles with the most continental influences and admixture. All of Britain and Ireland have basically the same people but the east coast of Britain has had more recent invasions and people from mostly the lowlands and Northern France. If you look at dna there seems to be a bit of genetic continuity from Ireland to Sweden. Look at the cluster maps and anyone that has had their dna done knows it is a bit fuzzy within the British Isles and also the lowlands and Northern France. Alot of mixing does appear to have occurred with these populations some recent and some further back. The populations closer to British Isles populations appear to be the Dutch, Belgians, Danes and Norwegians. It's obvious there are some relationships with all these populations. I wish people wouldn't use the terms Germanic and Celtic to describe people. Alot of these terms are just cultural as most people appear to be quite similar or at least have a lot of dna in common. Some of this dna similarity is obviously from times before any Celts or Germanics were even thought of. Some people don't like what genetics shows and who knows maybe they will fine tune things in the future and you will be able to pinpoint things better but there is no doubt that all the British Isles, the lowlands and Northern France seem to be a continuum as far as genetics goes. Maybe not good to post in this thread as it would make quite an interesting discussion especially with some more informed people on the Forum. By more informed I talking about the genetics side of things not saying that any of you nice people aren't informed. :)

LightHouse89
08-02-2014, 06:22 PM
It's a bit more complicated than that. The English are the ones in the British Isles with the most continental influences and admixture. All of Britain and Ireland have basically the same people but the east coast of Britain has had more recent invasions and people from mostly the lowlands and Northern France. If you look at dna there seems to be a bit of genetic continuity from Ireland to Sweden. Look at the cluster maps and anyone that has had their dna done knows it is a bit fuzzy within the British Isles and also the lowlands and Northern France. Alot of mixing does appear to have occurred with these populations some recent and some further back. The populations closer to British Isles populations appear to be the Dutch, Belgians, Danes and Norwegians. It's obvious there are some relationships with all these populations. I wish people wouldn't use the terms Germanic and Celtic to describe people. Alot of these terms are just cultural as most people appear to be quite similar or at least have a lot of dna in common. Some of this dna similarity is obviously from times before any Celts or Germanics were even thought of. Some people don't like what genetics shows and who knows maybe they will fine tune things in the future and you will be able to pinpoint things better but there is no doubt that all the British Isles, the lowlands and Northern France seem to be a continuum as far as genetics goes. Maybe not good to post in this thread as it would make quite an interesting discussion especially with some more informed people on the Forum. By more informed I talking about the genetics side of things not saying that any of you nice people aren't informed. :)

To me Irish people are more attractive than British. The same with the Scots. I have not many welsh people so I do not include them as they are rather uncommon where I live....by this I mean people with welsh surnames. Most people who have UK or Irish roots here generally have Scotch Irish, Scottish, Some English and a lot of Irish backgrounds. The Irish descendants out number people here and probably half of the 11.3% of Irish reported ancestry comes from where I live. Then below us most people have German ancestry, like Pennsylvania and Connecticut [some towns they still speak German too]. The North East and South are very different from the rest of the country, as heritage and cultures have not really disappeared here just out west with the retarded 'Americanas' who tend to be the hardcore patriotic idiots here. Anyway I have read conflicting DNA/Genetic reports on Britain, particularly England and some claim 'No we are Germans' blah blah.... and to be honest I do not think they look German at all, not even like Saxons from Saxony. My Grandmother who was German was half Saxon and half Thuringian.

Pictures of her family from Saxony do not to me appear to be English. I always compared them though to Scotch Irish relatives on my father's side and both look different. Both look Northern European but not the same. Scotch Irish though maybe could pass as having a pseudo British-Norwegian look though. They generally look very Nordic here from what I see. English people though I would say half of the time I notice them to not look Nordic but northern European.... they do not look German as some of these tests or studies have claimed. You think their phenotypes would be the same as Saxons in Germany but they are not most of the time. I would say very few English people look like modern Saxons.

TheForeigner
08-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Jim, why do insist on comparing europeans with the american mutts you know? How many of the people you speak of are full any ethnicity? And of course english look more liker irish, scottish and welsh than like germans, since most of their ancestry is the same, including both old pre-indo-european and later celtic and germanic elements.The english have more germanic than the others, but they are not by ancestry mostly germanic. Peoples are defined by language,culture and ancestry and not just ancestry, let alone DNA. And scots,welsh and northern irish are just as british as are the english,in case you don't know. The term scotch irish only exists in North America. And again most of these people who have ''scotch irish'',probably have some other ancestry like english and german.

Zaycev
08-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Irish surname but nice try. English chicks are groose compared to Irish women. :cool: Nice try....Flanagan is an irish name. You silly Anglo-rosebud.

anglo girls are both ugly

turkojew
08-03-2014, 06:21 PM
She looks like the woman version of the 'Heavy' from Team Fortress 2 so she might be Russian :)
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/0/0f/Meet_the_Heavy_SFM.png/550px-Meet_the_Heavy_SFM.png?t=20120814063836
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/741766/thumbs/o-HELEN-FLANAGAN-570.jpg?4

Davy Jones's Locker
08-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Brunn + North Atlantid.

dude
08-06-2014, 01:22 PM
Irish women are more attractive than English girls that's probably why you would want to lick food off her boobs in the first place. But irish women will physically assault for disrespecting them in such a way.
Naw, I bet she would like it.

Awesomedy
02-19-2015, 05:00 PM
Sub-Nordid/North Atlantid

http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/helen-flanagan/peta-anti-exotic-skins-ad-covent-garden-in-london/Helen-Flanagan---PETA-Anti-Exotic-Skins-AD--15.jpg
http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/helen-flanagan/peta-anti-exotic-skins-ad-covent-garden-in-london/Helen-Flanagan---PETA-Anti-Exotic-Skins-AD--12.jpg
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1667161/thumbs/o-HELEN-FLANAGAN-facebook.jpg
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lf/rte_show_2_080113/helen-flanagan-helen-flanagan-arrives-late-at_20043382.jpg
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1700285/thumbs/o-HELEN-FLANAGAN-facebook.jpg
http://www.calendarappcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/HelenCover.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/22/24A5D63B00000578-0-image-a-64_1421944398019.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/22/243746F600000578-2883288-image-m-3_1419234937296.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/22/243745E200000578-2883288-image-m-1_1419234912195.jpg