PDA

View Full Version : Pazyryk Scythians = Finno-Ugric?

Proto-Shaman
08-01-2014, 10:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYLZjAIlJF4

Peikko
08-01-2014, 10:41 PM
They wish.

Dombra
08-01-2014, 11:05 PM
I donīt think so :sad: It would have been lovely to claim some ancient cultures but that is not the Uralic way

Peikko
08-01-2014, 11:06 PM
I donīt think so :sad: It would have been lovely to claim some ancient cultures but that is not the Uralic way
Spot on.

Gryphon
09-27-2014, 04:58 AM
Spot on.

Exactly, Fins are classy individuals, unlike these shit for brains un-ancient Turds who try to claim anything as theirs. Just be proud of the 1400 year History that you have, live with it tork. Does it burn that your race are the bastardized children of male Iranics and female mongoloids? Does it burn that there was no torks in the BC era? Aryan > tork , live with it bitch.

Bloodnigger
09-27-2014, 05:00 AM
Exactly, Fins are classy individuals, unlike these shit for brains un-ancient Turds who try to claim anything as theirs. Just be proud of the 1400 year History that you have, live with it tork. Does it burn that your race are the bastardized children of male Iranics and female mongoloids? Does it burn that there was no torks in the BC era? Aryan > tork , live with it bitch.

xD What the fuck man.

blogen
09-27-2014, 05:02 AM
No, they were Indo-Iranians.

Proto-Shaman
09-27-2014, 08:03 PM
No, they were Indo-Iranians.
No, they weren't. :picard1:

Proto-Shaman
09-27-2014, 10:01 PM
The subject of Mongoloidness in Eastern Europe, the cradle of the Kurgan Culture, is a touchy subject for the proponents of the Indo-Iranism (or Arianism) of the Kurgan Culture; one can inventory gravestones in the Andes, and from their names come to a scientific conclusion that Incas were Spaniards, and that it was a proto-Spanish tradition to mummify their deceased and pile them up in caves, similar to the inventory produced for Scythians in the N.Pontic, but then you run into details not covered by omnipotent linguistics. As soon as you touch physical anthropology, odontology, genetics, osteology, lactose tolerance, blood groups, and other mundane details, traits intolerable for patriots of Indo-Iranism (or Arianism) come to light, and there are no intelligible answers from the Arain department, whose only arguments are name-calling and accusations in Pan-Turkism. Worse yet, self-aggrandizing theory was mostly forged by intellectually masculine “Arian” males, who dreamt up noble riders as their ancestors, but not in a small degree is debunked by contemned females unobtrusively doing their daily work on mundane details, the ickiest offence of which is to find that noble Arian riders had flattish faces, squintish eyes, and Mongoloid admixture.

Anglojew
09-27-2014, 10:37 PM
Indo-Iranians male lines and Finno-Ugric female lines in my opinion.

NSXD60
09-27-2014, 10:53 PM
The Pazyryk Scythians were obviously a mixed lot, but the original Scythians were largely Nordic, as evidence their images on pots, etc., displayed in the Hermitage museum.

blogen
09-28-2014, 04:52 AM
Indo-Iranians male lines and Finno-Ugric female lines in my opinion.

The easternmost Finno-Ugric peoples were the Magyars in the Sargat culture:

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2231/sar5.jpg

The easternmost Uralids lived somewhere to the northeast from this region. They were the ancestors of the Samoyeds.

blogen
09-28-2014, 04:53 AM
The Pazyryk Scythians were obviously a mixed lot, but the original Scythians were largely Nordic, as evidence their images on pots, etc., displayed in the Hermitage museum.

Zero Nordic and the evidence onto this is their remains in the their graves.

Shah-Jehan
09-28-2014, 05:04 AM
No, they weren't. :picard1:

I have to disagree you on this one. They were a North-eastern Iranic people. Scythian and their derivatives (Sarmatians, Alans, Saka) are largely the ancestors of modern Ossetes and they are largely an Iranic people, their language is undoubtedly a lone variety of North-eastern Iranic heavily related to Scythian and they themselves call themselves "Iron", as in a variety of Iran.

But, however, I'd like to conclude that Scythians and Cumans/Kipchaks had very close relations as in culture, lifestyle but, nowhere, the same people. Today, the Kipchaks especially Crimean Tatars are descendants of the Scythians as well as Iranic peoples such as Ossetians, Dari Persians/Tajiks, Pamiri people and Northern Pashtun tribes as well as possibly finno-Ugric groups living in the Eurasian steppes.

Proto-Shaman
09-28-2014, 08:12 AM
I have to disagree you on this one. They were a North-eastern Iranic people. Scythian and their derivatives (Sarmatians, Alans, Saka) are largely the ancestors of modern Ossetes and they are largely an Iranic people, their language is undoubtedly a lone variety of North-eastern Iranic heavily related to Scythian and they themselves call themselves "Iron", as in a variety of Iran.

But, however, I'd like to conclude that Scythians and Cumans/Kipchaks had very close relations as in culture, lifestyle but, nowhere, the same people. Today, the Kipchaks especially Crimean Tatars are descendants of the Scythians as well as Iranic peoples such as Ossetians, Dari Persians/Tajiks, Pamiri people and Northern Pashtun tribes as well as possibly finno-Ugric groups living in the Eurasian steppes.
I even argue that language groups such as Altaic or Indo-European don't exist, and that Iranians (incl. Kurds, Farsi, Pashto, etc.) and Turks (incl. Oghuz, Oghur, Kipchak etc.) are of common origin. This would be the only case explaining the agglutinative/ergative grammar of these languages. A feature which is not shared by other "Indo-Europeans", except Armenians who are 42% central Asian by genetics. In ancient middle east there was a big number of agglut./ergat. speaking semi-nomadic warrior peoples very similar to Scythians and their Andronovo ancestors. The Iran-Turan saga would make suddenly much more sense than the propagated post-modern nonsense theories.