PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about BLACK racists and WHITE racists? (RACISM in general)

Axios
08-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Here is a video about a couple of black womens fighting with a white women:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piXTsHnNMpY

And white cops throwing black teen to the car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO5E2DiaGWQ

Andrei the 2nd
08-02-2014, 11:17 PM
Why do black people get butthurt easily from that word? It's pretty ironic like how 98% of them say "nigga" and get fed up when a white person says it once.

Immortal Technique
08-02-2014, 11:19 PM
Nigger are animals not humans and behave like worse than animals,they are arrogant and fucking ignorant

Sikeliot
08-02-2014, 11:22 PM
I am ready for the thumbs down to start rolling in for me after this but I don't see the first video as anti-white given that black people get offended when anyone nonblack says "nigga".

The only people they seem to not mind saying it are Dominicans and Puerto Ricans, since these groups are mixed with black even if they don't always identify as such. But if a Mexican or Asian said it there would be a problem too.

alfieb
08-02-2014, 11:24 PM
Supremacists of any variety are idiots.
People who hate other races are idiots.

Acknowledging that race exists, and that people of different races generally behave and think differently because they have had different upbringings and different life experiences, well, that's just the way the world works. To believe otherwise is naive.

Immortal Technique
08-02-2014, 11:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNn0dWYydlE
best fighter in history he made blacks fighters and any negro fan cry so much that they can't stop trolling everywhere till today

JoeyGee8688
08-02-2014, 11:26 PM
If a word that does not constitute an imminent physical threat inspires you to commit physical assault, you need to reevaluate your priorities and place within civilized society.

Axios
08-02-2014, 11:31 PM
I asked what do you think, not that the blacks are "animals" and other bullshit, just stop crying like a fucking racist teenager and discus this fucking society's problem.
The worst racist i ever seen on my life are on this forum, a couple of spaniards being anti-inmigrant and racist when they probably are darker than me, they just don't show a pic of their faces and why? cus they know that would be a big mistake.
GROW UP ALL OF YOU LIKE ME, BE RACIST = BE A STUPID IGNORANT

Andrei the 2nd
08-02-2014, 11:39 PM
best fighter in history he made blacks fighters and any negro fan cry so much that they can't stop trolling everywhere till today

Zulu reminds me of King Hippo.

Immortal Technique
08-02-2014, 11:40 PM
Fedor want to be feed

alfieb
08-02-2014, 11:42 PM

No.

Best fighter in history is an Italian-American whose family came from Southern Italy. Rocco Marchegiano. "Rocky Marciano". 49 wins, 0 losses, 0 draws. 43 wins by KO.

Immortal Technique
08-02-2014, 11:42 PM
Im not a racist,im a realist

Immortal Technique
08-02-2014, 11:43 PM
That doesn't mean anything Fedor would eat broke and burn him alive within 30 seconds

Immortal Technique
08-02-2014, 11:44 PM
We speak about MMA not Boxing and Fedor would eat every nigger from box,ufc...theres no a negro that ever beat him in a fight

Immortal Technique
08-02-2014, 11:44 PM
PRIDE was better than jokefc

Axios
08-02-2014, 11:45 PM
Holly shit, whats wrong with all of you? you are obsesed with your stupid Uebermensch shit and your 100% european dna, this is not Stormfront this is a "European CULTURAL community" to discuss all of that, not for being racist, and arian and that stupid things.
If you want to discus with your DNA and your race go to Stormfront or 23andme forums, plain and simple

alfieb
08-02-2014, 11:46 PM
That doesn't mean anything Fedor would eat broke and burn him alive within 30 seconds

Overeem called out Fedor three times, Fedor was afraid to fight him.

Then again, Werdum destroyed Fedor, and Overeem beat Werdum.

Immortal Technique
08-02-2014, 11:46 PM
It's European community not african

Axios
08-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Im not a racist,im a realist

yeah yeah still with that stupid words like "racism is an antiwhite word" or something like that

Immortal Technique
08-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Ma che cazzo stai a di?
First of all Fedor is retired he's old,Oveerem is a bitch ass punk full of steroids,when he beat Brock Lesnar he was full of steroids,then he lost his last fight like a litte bitch because of no steroids no win,Oveerem is a joke ,Fedor would eat him and Brock Lesnar alive

Dictator
yeah yeah still with that stupid words like "racism is an antiwhite word" or something like that

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Axios
It's European community not african

That is not an excuse to be racist, and i remember you again THIS IS NOT STORMFRONT

Axios
08-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

well that's what i mean xD

Immortal Technique
08-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Because that's reality but i presume you are one of them

Melina
08-02-2014, 11:50 PM
Holly shit, whats wrong with all of you? you are obsesed with your stupid Uebermensch shit and your 100% european dna, this is not Stormfront this is a "European CULTURAL community" to discuss all of that, not for being racist, and arian and that stupid things.
If you want to discus with your DNA and your race go to Stormfront or 23andme forums, plain and simple
I hate when people say members belong in another site, especially when those members are European or European descendant. Racism is part of Europe and other nations whether you like it or not. It has been part of human evolution since the beginnings of time.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-02-2014, 11:53 PM
I hate when people say members belong in another site, especially when those members are European or European descendant. Racism is part of Europe and other nations whether you like it or not. It has been part of human evolution since the beginnings of time.

so has race mixing your point? and if you knew more about nature you would know that different species actually depend on each other and support each other in the eco-system. Do i need to look up examples for you?

Axios
08-02-2014, 11:54 PM

Yeah, and we need to solve that stupid thing in human DNA, we have to evolve (maybe this sounds weird).
And ignoring that there are people anti-inmigrants and pro-europeans because they like it just like that.

Smaug
08-02-2014, 11:54 PM
I think they are cunts.

Immortal Technique
08-02-2014, 11:55 PM
:thumb001:

Melina
08-02-2014, 11:57 PM
Yeah, and we need to solve that stupid thing in human DNA, we have to evolve (maybe this sounds weird).
And ignoring that there are people anti-inmigrants and pro-europeans because they like it just like that.

So are you saying that only Europeans can be racists?

Mujahida
08-02-2014, 11:58 PM
I'm against racism, I'm for the peace.

Axios
08-03-2014, 12:01 AM
So are you saying that only Europeans can be racists?

of course not, but mainly Europeans are the most racist ones. and is just strange see a black racist or something not for me, for the people in general. There are pro-africans and other crazy stuff but anything compared with neonazi groups

Melina
08-03-2014, 12:01 AM
That is not an excuse to be racist, and i remember you again THIS IS NOT STORMFRONT

No it is a European cultural community which embodies everything that is European. Including people that are European preservationist. What is happening in France, Switzerland, England and Italy are good examples of that. You just can't sweep dirt under the rug and pretend nothing is happening.

Melina
08-03-2014, 12:04 AM
of course not, but mainly Europeans are the most racist ones. and is just strange see a black racist or something not for me, for the people in general. There are pro-africans and other crazy stuff but anything compared with neonazi groups

ANTIFA group is a hundred times worst than the neo nazis. Neo nazis only rally but have you seen the ANTIFA logo? You know very little about the world if you think the Europeans are the most racists. If anything Europeans are the most accepting and that is why their civilians are suffering the invasion brought to you by the EU.

Axios
08-03-2014, 12:06 AM
No it is a European cultural community which embodies everything that is European. Including people that are European preservationist. What is happening in France, Switzerland, England and Italy are good examples of that. You just can't sweep dirt under the rug and pretend nothing is happening.

and excluding racists*
What have to do the situation of those groups? i didn't say that a lot of inmigration is good... i'm talking about racism

alfieb
08-03-2014, 12:06 AM
ANTIFA group is a hundred times worst than the neo nazis. Neo nazis only rally but have you seen the ANTIFA logo? You know very little about the world if you think the Europeans are the most racists. If anything Europeans are the most accepting and that is why their civilians are suffering the invasion brought to you by the EU.

But who draws the line? Should you not be allowed to live in Europe because your mother is from Santo Domingo, and most people in that country are brown? Should one have to pass a skin test in order to live in Europe?

I think that is unrealistic. Immigration itself is the problem, not necessarily black, yellow, brown, Muslim, Jewish, whatever immigration. Polish and gypsy immigration is just as big of a plague in some areas, if not worse, and they're EU citizens.

You should be allowed to live wherever you wish, as long as you do so legally, and don't break any laws. But not because you're white.

Axios
08-03-2014, 12:08 AM

Ivasion brought by me? :picard2: well you don't know nothing about Europeans, what spaniards did to Southern America? what Europeans did to Africa?... that's why there are so many inmigrants, but that is not an excuse enough

Melina
08-03-2014, 12:14 AM
But who draws the line? Should you not be allowed to live in Europe because your mother is from Santo Domingo, and most people in that country are brown? Should one have to pass a skin test in order to live in Europe?
It is a lot more than skin color. It is culture and economy.
I personally wouldn't live in Europe to answer your question. That would already be a culture clash.

I think that is unrealistic. Immigration itself is the problem, not necessarily black, yellow, brown, Muslim, Jewish, whatever immigration. Polish and gypsy immigration is just as big of a plague in some areas, if not worse, and they're EU citizens.

You should be allowed to live wherever you wish, as long as you do so legally, and don't break any laws. But not because you're white.
That is true but right now that is the least of the problems. Polish immigrants are not as bad as let us say the Arabs and Africans. You also can't put SSA and Arabs in the same level as say the Asiatics.

Geni
08-03-2014, 12:16 AM
Here is a video about a couple of black womens fighting with a white women:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piXTsHnNMpY

And white cops throwing black teen to the car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO5E2DiaGWQ

Her is nothing to think...i see only idiots in these 2 videos..

Axios
08-03-2014, 12:19 AM
Her is nothing to think...i see only idiots in these 2 videos..

Ignore those vídeos share you opinion about racism

Melina
08-03-2014, 12:19 AM
Ivasion brought by me? :picard2: well you don't know nothing about Europeans, what spaniards did to Southern America? what Europeans did to Africa?... that's why there are so many inmigrants, but that is not an excuse enough

Don't act dumb. EU meaning the European Union. None of us were alive at the time but if you want to go there then you might want to look at all the nations. Not just exclusively the Europeans. Africa had wars in their borders and enslaved their own kind before trading off. South America also wasn't peace loving.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-03-2014, 12:20 AM
I am ready for the thumbs down to start rolling in for me after this but I don't see the first video as anti-white given that black people get offended when anyone nonblack says "nigga".

The only people they seem to not mind saying it are Dominicans and Puerto Ricans, since these groups are mixed with black even if they don't always identify as such. But if a Mexican or Asian said it there would be a problem too.

Women in the video are just 'racis'. If you are not saying it as an insult directly to them black people don't really get offended. Unless they want to get offended and are looking for an excuse to bust someone up. And fat ass black women are always ready to take out their woes on a pretty white woman if they can. If I said it the same way they'd probably laugh then flirt with me a bit.

Funny to me is the idea of why someone does something being the issue, not that they do it. I mean the ideology. The crimethink is more serious than the actual actions! In some bizarre world.

Axios
08-03-2014, 12:22 AM
Don't act dumb. EU meaning the European Union. None of us were alive at the time but if you want to go there then you might want to look at all the nations. Not just exclusively the Europeans. Africa had wars in their borders and enslaved their own kind before trading off. South America also wasn't peace loving.

Actually im living on Spain, just telling im half spanish so i know how europe is

chestbrah
08-03-2014, 12:23 AM

I have heard other Latinos and say it and they get away with it because they like to act ghetto. It's not so much about the ancestry but rather the culture. You really like to generalize Puerto Ricans as this stereotype of some hip hop loving thug

Prisoner Of Ice
08-03-2014, 12:24 AM

Exactly, you can only be racist by actually doing something to someone. By that token, whites are the least racist on earth. Funny to me that the first video is a lady on a bus doing nothing getting attacked by blacks. The second is some black women who already did something to bring the cops over, now they are being idiots and getting beat up. Cops would probably kill me if I talked back to them. I've had them draw on me before when I was being perfectly polite, and call for backup as soon as they saw me. Anyone yelling at cops or getting physical is fucking crazy, save your bullshit and excuses for court.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-03-2014, 12:31 AM
I think it's funny too, that videos like the black women beating the white woman up are events that happen every day. However Emma West in the UK has a small outburst on the train with WORDS and is arrested as a wacist and then declared metally ill.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352853/Emma-West-rant-Mother-launched-vile-racist-tram-abuse-caught-camera-spared-jail.html

That's the best they can find, no matter how hard they look for evil wacist whity. The last stunning hate crime of white on black turns out to have been by some white guy who was raped by blacks in prison. Whoops. Which politically correct doctrine wins out? Is he da evil white oppressor or victim of teh evul patriarchy?

There's no need for any kind of facts, the media is bigotted against white people, the government is, everything is now.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-03-2014, 12:34 AM
KKK rally is basically self defense as well. along the lines of "we don't want these black people around raping our women and killing 3 people a week in the town slums'. What monsters to want to defend themselves.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 12:36 AM

So are you saying Black people were slavers so it's ok for white people to be slavers? Slavery is just wrong period.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 12:40 AM
Actually im living on Spain, just telling im half spanish so i know how europe is

Her family are dominican and cuban. I don't know how ironic it is for her to justify all that. I would have actually expected both of you argueing each others points. I guess stereotypes arent true in this case. I'd side with you over this fake dominican cuban

Melina
08-03-2014, 12:44 AM
So are you saying Black people were slavers so it's ok for white people to be slavers? Slavery is just wrong period.
You are twisting my comment. Where exactly did I say slavery was excusable? I pointed out that if someone is going to point out slavery done by Europeans then might as well point out all slave trade. Also they should point out European enslaved amongst themselves and so did Africans.

Her family are dominican and cuban. I don't know how ironic it is for her to justify all that. I would have actually expected both of you argueing each others points. I guess stereotypes arent true in this case. I'd side with you over this fake dominican cuban
How am I fake and this isn't kindergarten P.E class.

SKYNET
08-03-2014, 12:46 AM
what's the fucking difference between black and negro? In Spanish - negro, in English - black. There's nothing wrong to call them NEGRO(black), which they are

Prisoner Of Ice
08-03-2014, 12:46 AM

She's saying that "white people" as a whole didn't commit any crimes. Black people like to immediately racialize everything, because dey usually be racis, in case you never noticed.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 12:47 AM
You are twisting my comment. Where exactly did I say slavery was excusable? I pointed out that if someone is going to point out slavery done by Europeans then might as well point out all slave trade. Also they should point out European enslaved amongst themselves and so did Africans.

How am I fake and this isn't kindergarten P.E class.

Ok fake dominican. I bet you have never even heard the dominican national anthem.
Slavery is wrong period. Never return to DR ever again please.

Axios
08-03-2014, 12:48 AM
She's saying that "white people" as a whole didn't commit any crimes. Black people like to immediately racialize everything, because dey usually be racis, in case you never noticed.

So are you saying that The blacks are The only criminals?

Immortal Technique
08-03-2014, 12:49 AM
But niggers are very arrogant and most of them thinks that white person should not call them like that because they are sons of kings and queen and white people are cavemans.That's the negro-logic.

Immortal Technique
08-03-2014, 12:50 AM
Most of them are criminals,so are you saying they are not?

Axios
08-03-2014, 12:51 AM
Most of them are criminals,so are you saying they are not?

Idk

Immortal Technique
08-03-2014, 12:52 AM
So why the fuck you argue if you don't know?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 12:53 AM
what's the fucking difference between black and negro? In Spanish - negro, in English - black. There's nothing wrong to call them NEGRO(black), which they are

This is true, they are black. But its also in the way you project that. The word negro in America was used to make black people think its a bad thing because of the bad history associated with it.

Melina
08-03-2014, 12:53 AM
Ok fake dominican. I bet you have never even heard the dominican national anthem.
Slavery is wrong period. Never return to DR ever again please.

Yes I have. What does the DOminican national anthem have to do with it? I don't think you know what the anthem says. What do you care if I return or not?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 12:54 AM
But niggers are very arrogant and most of them thinks that white person should not call them like that because they are sons of kings and queen and white people are cavemans.That's the negro-logic.

They shouldn't use that word at all.

SKYNET
08-03-2014, 12:55 AM
This is true, they are black. But its also in the way you project that. The word negro in America was used to make black people think its a bad thing because of the bad history associated with it.

and now?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 12:56 AM
Yes I have. What does the DOminican national anthem have to do with it? I don't think you know what the anthem says. What do you care if I return or not?

Um I have heard it before, why do you think I mentioned it...:picard1:
But good, never return.

Axios
08-03-2014, 12:56 AM
So why the fuck you argue if you don't know?

Idk if they are mostly criminals but im sure this is partially not true

Melina
08-03-2014, 12:57 AM
Um I have heard it before, why do you think I mentioned it...:picard1:
But good, never return.

Ok why are you relating the Dominican national anthem to this discussion. Please I want to know.

Immortal Technique
08-03-2014, 12:58 AM
:bored:

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 12:58 AM
and now?

Well the word was publicly used through all of american history until 50 years or less. And even today in alot of areas its stiil used in that negative light. But I dont think it should be used. Do i have to point out how it is used here on the forums :picard1:

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 12:59 AM
Ok why are you relating the Dominican national anthem to this discussion. Please I want to know.

I am not going to explain that to you. Ima leave you to figure that one out

Axios
08-03-2014, 01:01 AM
I'm going to sleep, have a nice day guys

Melina
08-03-2014, 01:02 AM
I am not going to explain that to you. Ima leave you to figure that one out

No you are just ignorant American that doesn't have a clue what the anthem means. The anthem is about the Independence of Dominican republic from the hands of Haitians. Followed by the trinitarian leaders Sanchez, Duarte and Mella.

SKYNET
08-03-2014, 01:03 AM
Well the word was publicly used through all of american history until 50 years or less. And even today in alot of areas its stiil used in that negative light. But I dont think it should be used. Do i have to point out how it is used here on the forums :picard1:

you can call me gringo or whatever you want, and I can believe you that you didn't want to offend me

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 01:06 AM
you can call me gringo or whatever you want, and I can believe you that you didn't want to offend me

LOL on the contrary I don't call white people gringo. You only enforced you prejudice of colored people calling you names like that. But gringo doesn't have the history of slavery behind it like how the word negro was used in American society. In latin American countries its different and may depend on the ethnic group.

Melina
08-03-2014, 01:10 AM
LOL on the contrary I don't call white people gringo. You only enforced you prejudice of colored people calling you names like that. But gringo doesn't have the history of slavery behind it like how the word negro was used in American society. In latin American countries its different and may depend on the ethnic group.

So answer my last comment on the Dominican anthem. It is ok for you to just admit you were wrong and didn't know what you were talking about.

Flower
08-03-2014, 01:11 AM
Why do black people get butthurt easily from that word? It's pretty ironic like how 98% of them say "nigga" and get fed up when a white person says it once.

Like all aspects of political correctness, the word provides permission and encouragment to assault someone, making verbal, psychological, emotional and physical violence socially acceptable.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 01:13 AM
So answer my last comment on the Dominican anthem. It is ok for you to just admit you were wrong and didn't know what you were talking about.

Not explaining you anything, if you have an IQ you can figure it out. I know what the Dominican national anthem says. I'm sorry do I have to hold your hand for you?

Melina
08-03-2014, 01:15 AM
Not explaining you anything, if you have an IQ you can figure it out. I know what the Dominican national anthem says. I'm sorry do I have to hold your hand for you?

No obviously you are trying to say the anthem says slavery is ok or something of the sort when in reality it is talking about independence after the Haitian revolution.
The logo is Dios, Patria and libertad. You are trying to come of as someone who knows something who clearly doesn't.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 01:16 AM
Like all aspects of political correctness, the word provides permission and encouragment to assault someone, making verbal, psychological, emotional and physical violence socially acceptable.

White supremecists do the same thing also

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 01:17 AM
No obviously you are trying to say the anthem says slavery is ok or something of the sort when in reality it is talking about independence after the Haitian revolution.
The logo is Dios, Patria and libertad. You are trying to come of as someone who knows something who clearly doesn't.

No i never sad that :picard1: but you are getting warmer

Also
08-03-2014, 01:21 AM
Supremacists of any variety are idiots.
People who hate other races are idiots.

Acknowledging that race exists, and that people of different races generally behave and think differently because they have had different upbringings and different life experiences, well, that's just the way the world works. To believe otherwise is naive.

Most people don't hate races, just like no one hates gorillas or lions, you just wouldn't like to share a cage and your physical space with them. What people dislike are the circumstances.

And behavior is very connected to genes, that's why we have a field called behavioural genetics, we are not born as blank papers. For instance, there are studies done with children of several races showing black kids are more unwilling to delay instant gratification for a long-term advantage at an early age than kids of other races.

Flower
08-03-2014, 01:33 AM
White supremecists do the same thing also

I never see any white supremacists. They aren't exactly numerous dude. Not high on my list of gangs to avoid.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 01:36 AM
I never see any white supremacists. They aren't exactly numerous dude. Not high on my list of gangs to avoid.

They aren't numerous but they do alot of the same things. Also they are usually more concentrated.

tiffin
08-03-2014, 01:42 AM

I apologize for being rather brusque and contumelious in our first encounter, but I must ask: is English your first language?

rhiannon
08-03-2014, 02:10 AM
Not a fan of the mindset which dictates hatred for others based on superficial aspects such as skin tone, etc. Racism is practiced by people all over the world. I'm not the fool who assumes only whites can be racist, because it's simply not true.

Some of the stuff we're seeing today though is the unfortunate backlash resulting from earlier periods where institutional racism was the accepted status quo.

I have distaste for all of it, although some of the backlash is partially to be expected. It doesn't really help matters either, however.

Last, I respect preservationists who choose to value their cultures and make efforts to ensure their cultures continue to thrive into our future. Nevertheless, you can love your own and still have respect for others. There is no valid reason in my mind which determines I must tear others down in order to build my own up.

:)

Dictator
08-03-2014, 02:14 AM
Not a fan of the mindset which dictates hatred for others based on superficial aspects such as skin tone, etc. Racism is practiced by people all over the world. I'm not the fool who assumes only whites can be racist, because it's simply not true.

Some of the stuff we're seeing today though is the unfortunate backlash resulting from earlier periods where institutional racism was the accepted status quo.

I have distaste for all of it, although some of the backlash is partially to be expected. It doesn't really help matters either, however.

Last, I respect preservationists who choose to value their cultures and make efforts to ensure their cultures continue to thrive into our future. Nevertheless, you can love your own and still have respect for others. There is no valid reason in my mind which determines I must tear others down in order to build my own up.

The voice of reason has spoken

/thread

Flower
08-03-2014, 02:21 AM
They aren't numerous but they do alot of the same things. Also they are usually more concentrated.

Once again, not really an epidemic.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 02:38 AM
Once again, not really an epidemic.

Ok? And i guess afro centrists arent either since they are not numerous either. Your point than?

Cristiano viejo
08-03-2014, 02:44 AM
White racists are cool, black racists are a bunch of monkeys ;)
I am racist against non white immigrants in Europe but those that live in their countries are loved for me.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-03-2014, 03:34 AM
So are you saying that The blacks are The only criminals?

No they just have 5-10 times more crime, and for similar crimes they are much more violent than any other group. They are the majority of crime here, and blacks and muslims in scandinavia are the majority of crime and stats are comparetively even worse.

Turns out missing a tennis ball sized chunk of brain matter everyone else has affects your IQ and behavior what a shock.

Felix Volkbein
08-03-2014, 03:37 AM
No they just have 5-10 times more crime, and for similar crimes they are much more violent than any other group. They are the majority of crime here, and blacks and muslims in scandinavia are the majority of crime and stats are comparetively even worse.

Turns out missing a tennis ball sized chunk of brain matter everyone else has affects your IQ and behavior what a shock.

I think in The Bell Curve the authors mention that even after you control for IQ, Blacks are still almost twice as violent as Whites.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-03-2014, 03:42 AM
I think in The Bell Curve the authors mention that even after you control for IQ, Blacks are still almost twice as violent as Whites.

Yeah, I get to hear about black kids' misbehavior quite often from girls who are schoolteachers. The IQ part is a problem. The behavior part is a whole separate problem on top of that. Constant outbursts, ass grabbing by male students.

Basically many of them, not all, are subhumans that should be sterilized. Only way that europe got the way it is is by weeding out criminals over time as population grew and natural selection against idiotic behavior grew. Instead we coddle them today. However in the future, welfare bullshit will collapse and blacks will wind up being complete pariahs.

It would have been better to have a stable society where bullshit is not tolerated, but it will happen one way or the other in the end.

rhiannon
08-03-2014, 04:10 AM
Idk if they are mostly criminals but im sure this is partially not trueThey're not all criminals. Seems nobody cares about middle or upper middle class blacks, I'm afraid. People like to assume blacks are best represented by their lowest common denominator (thug culture). There's a lot more to their culture than just that.

FTR, I've only met one black man that's gone to prison. Most blacks I've ever met are normal, decent people who love their families and want the best for their children.

I ignore most of the racist rants that go on in this forum lol

Aviator
08-03-2014, 04:20 AM
I despise the type of racism seen in rednecks, neo-Nazis, and KKK members. However, I admire the type of racism that was practiced by American, British, Scandinavian, and German eugenicists of the 20th and late 19th century.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-03-2014, 04:24 AM
Growing up in kind of a rich area there were hardly any blacks, and the ones around were RICH, but still what few I did meet would do shit like steal small items. Since then I have been inundated with them, and my opinion went from "hmm, that's weird" to just expecting low character every time, and only being surprised a small amount of the time. Though I would not say any of them I know personally actually belong in jail (except in a technical sense I guess) and one nice lady who was a cleptomaniac got caught up on three strikes law and is in prison for life (or 40 years anyway, something that may as well be life).

Like the other day, I am jumping some black guy's car. He comes up like he just expects I HAVE to do it, being white. Ok, start going and immediately he starts hitting on the girl I was with, and getting mad I interrupted. As it happens she is not my gf but we are so close most people think we are married when they see us together.

No one else on earth, when you are rescuing them, acts like an ungrateful asshole. It's not some cultural BS but some deep, profound lack of ability to exercise self control. You see a hot chick and while the guy is saving you the only thing you can think is you want to bash his brains out and steal her away. And most people if you are even slightly nice will be pleasantly surprised and be very nice as well, even guys I know are in mexican gangs ans probably kill people right and left.

I have been surprised even by how honorable and nice the average homeless dude is, and how averse they are to taking charity. I have found guys rifling through garbage heaps who would not take a dime! No so with some people though. There's some super nice and smart black people too but there's this other group of semi-retards that don't belong anywhere but a jungle, and not a tiny group.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 04:35 AM
Growing up in kind of a rich area there were hardly any blacks, and the ones around were RICH, but still what few I did meet would do shit like steal small items. Since then I have been inundated with them, and my opinion went from "hmm, that's weird" to just expecting low character every time, and only being surprised a small amount of the time. Though I would not say any of them I know personally actually belong in jail (except in a technical sense I guess) and one nice lady who was a cleptomaniac got caught up on three strikes law and is in prison for life (or 40 years anyway, something that may as well be life).

Like the other day, I am jumping some black guy's car. He comes up like he just expects I HAVE to do it, being white. Ok, start going and immediately he starts hitting on the girl I was with, and getting mad I interrupted. As it happens she is not my gf but we are so close most people think we are married when they see us together.

No one else on earth, when you are rescuing them, acts like an ungrateful asshole. It's not some cultural BS but some deep, profound lack of ability to exercise self control. You see a hot chick and while the guy is saving you the only thing you can think is you want to bash his brains out and steal her away. And most people if you are even slightly nice will be pleasantly surprised and be very nice as well, even guys I know are in mexican gangs ans probably kill people right and left.

I have been surprised even by how honorable and nice the average homeless dude is, and how averse they are to taking charity. I have found guys rifling through garbage heaps who would not take a dime! No so with some people though. There's some super nice and smart black people too but there's this other group of semi-retards that don't belong anywhere but a jungle, and not a tiny group.

Nicest thing I ever heard you say about any black people

vibrant_
08-03-2014, 05:51 AM
Black and white racists are the same for me, and I pity all racists

Felix Volkbein
08-03-2014, 05:57 AM
Black and white racists are the same for me, and I pity all racists

'Racism' is just another word for reality.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 05:58 AM
'Racism' is just another word for reality.

Reality is the world is race mixing

Felix Volkbein
08-03-2014, 06:01 AM
Reality is the world is race mixing

Reality is that mixing with Negroes lowers the average IQ of the population dramatically. Just look at the hideous para-human specimens that inhabit the Caribbean.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 06:10 AM
Reality is that mixing with Negroes lowers the average IQ of the population dramatically. Just look at the hideous para-human specimens that inhabit the Caribbean.

http://monci01.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/costa-rica-050.jpg

really?

ButlerKing
08-03-2014, 06:15 AM
No.

Best fighter in history is an Italian-American whose family came from Southern Italy. Rocco Marchegiano. "Rocky Marciano". 49 wins, 0 losses, 0 draws. 43 wins by KO.

He was named as only 14th best fighter in history and his opponents weren't exactly the greatest or close to the best.

He was a great fighter no doubt. But he is nowhere as being the best fighter in history.

Felix Volkbein
08-03-2014, 06:21 AM
http://monci01.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/costa-rica-050.jpg

really?

Dominigger Republic:

http://esperanza.org/home/resources/images/gallery/community/img15.jpg

http://www.drewmeyersinsights.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/drtrash.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eMsvMlaxq7Y/UXIEKmoqctI/AAAAAAAAAMw/pzVnEE3AxIw/s1600/DSCN0976.JPG

Aww, isn't she cute? Too bad she's a dumb half-chimp who will only bring more of her kind into an already crowded world.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 06:34 AM
http://jamiemoats.theworldrace.org/blogphotos/theworldrace/jamiemoats/Costa_Rica_-_Slum_Kid.jpg

http://www.rioonwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Precario_Costa_Rica_1024x683_F01.jpg

http://reciclandoenespiral.com/images/blog-images/publicidad-manejo-de-basura-08.png

http://reciclandoenespiral.com/images/blog-images/limpieza_rio_virilla_05.jpg
http://wvw.nacion.com/ln_ee/2008/octubre/30/pais1755457.html

Felix Volkbein
08-03-2014, 06:37 AM
http://jamiemoats.theworldrace.org/blogphotos/theworldrace/jamiemoats/Costa_Rica_-_Slum_Kid.jpg

http://www.rioonwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Precario_Costa_Rica_1024x683_F01.jpg

http://reciclandoenespiral.com/images/blog-images/publicidad-manejo-de-basura-08.png

http://wvw.nacion.com/ln_ee/2008/octubre/30/pais1755457.html

http://reciclandoenespiral.com/images/blog-images/limpieza_rio_virilla_05.jpg

Costa Rica is a Third World country full of mongrels too, though it's better than the hellholes that surround it and send it retarded immigrants. And those hellholes happen to be less White, imagine that!

How does that refute what I said about niggers?

rhiannon
08-03-2014, 06:37 AM
This thread has become beyond rude. :(

Han Cholo
08-03-2014, 06:42 AM

And Costa Rica is significantly nigger admixed, though less so than Venezuela and other places:

The general population of Costa Rica has sometimes been considered to be the product of an amalgamation of groups of diverse origin. To determine the magnitude of accumulated admixture since Spanish colonization, 11 classic genetic markers were analyzed in a total of 2196 individuals originating from five distinct regions of the country. A maximum likelihood approach was used. The proportions of genes of European, Amerindian and African ancestry were found to be 61%, 30% and 9% of the total population, respectively. Variation was observed at a regional level, with an increased European influence in the North (66%) and Central (65%) regions. Meanwhile an increase in Amerindian ancestry was found in the South (38%), and a higher incidence in the contribution of African genes was detected in the coastal regions (13% in the Atlantic and 14% in the North Pacific).

You are nearing octoroon level, on average. How much nigger admix do you have?

rhiannon
08-03-2014, 06:46 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eMsvMlaxq7Y/UXIEKmoqctI/AAAAAAAAAMw/pzVnEE3AxIw/s1600/DSCN0976.JPG

Aww, isn't she cute? Too bad she's a dumb half-chimp who will only bring more of her kind into an already crowded world.

That is somebody's child :mad: Children deserve love and nurturing....not this shit. :tsk:
People who resort to insulting and denigrating children are worse BY FAR than the so-called people they're lambasting.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 06:47 AM
Costa Rica is a Third World country full of mongrels too, though it's better than the hellholes that surround it and send it retarded immigrants. And those hellholes happen to be less White, imagine that!

How does that refute what I said about niggers?

And Costa Rica is significantly nigger admixed, though less so than Venezuela and other places:

:laugh: you guys are funny. The costa rican living in trash being called a nigger by a mongrel mexican

Han Cholo
08-03-2014, 06:49 AM
:laugh: you guys are funny. The costa rican living in trash being called a nigger by a mongrel mexican

Read again. I didn't call him a nigger. I asked him how much nigger admix he has. On the other hand I'm totally sure you're a nigger monster truck.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 06:52 AM
Read again. I didn't call him a nigger. I asked him how much nigger admix he has. On the other hand I'm totally sure you're a nigger monster truck.

:laugh: now you are kissing his aryan butt now. Listen man I don't believe Felix is a real account and is probably a sock puppet but I wont accuse you of that right now. Anyways have fun.

Felix Volkbein
08-03-2014, 06:53 AM

None, since only half of my ancestry comes from Costa Rica anyway.

How about you Mexican shitskins? Average IQ 87, two points above African-Americans!

Courtesy of Steve Sailer:

Most Americans, and even many Mexicans, don't realize that a significant fraction of the Mexican population once looked markedly African. At least 200,000 black slaves were imported into Mexico from Africa. By 1810, Mexicans who were considered at least part-African numbered around a half million, or more than 10 percent of the population.

Mexican music, for example, has deep roots in West Africa. "La Bamba," the famous Mexican folk song that was given a rock beat by Ritchie Valens and a classic interpretation by Los Lobos, has been traced back to the Bamba district of Angola.

What's especially ironic about Mexico's "racial amnesia" -- a term coined by African-American historian Ted Vincent -- is that during Mexico's first century of independence, more than a few of its most famous leaders were visibly part black.

Emiliano Zapata was perhaps the noblest figure in 20th century Mexican politics, a peasant revolutionary still beloved as a martyred man of the people. Although Marlon Brando played him in the 1952 movie "Viva Zapata!" the best-known photograph of the illiterate idealist shows him with clearly part-African hair. His village had long been home to many descendents of freed slaves.

Similarly, Vicente Guerrero, a leading general in the Mexican War of Independence and the new nation's second president, appears from his portraits and his nickname to have been part black.

The apparent assimilation of Mexico's ex-slaves into the overall gene pool is in marked contrast to America's experience, where the black race has remained relatively distinct. In the average self-declared white American's family tree, there is only the equivalent of one black out of every 128 ancestors, according to the ongoing research of molecular anthropologist Mark D. Shriver of Penn State University and his colleagues.

In fact, Mexico even differs from the rest of Latin America, where distinct black populations remain genetically unassimilated. "Mexico is unique in this regard," commented population geneticist Ricardo M. Cerda-Flores of the Mexico's Autonomous University in Nuevo Leon.

Cerda-Flores' team found that a sample of Mexicans living around Monterrey in Northeast Mexico averaged around 5 percent African by ancestry, according to its genetic markers. In other words, if you could accurately trace the typical family tree back until before the first Spaniards and their African slaves arrived in Mexico in 1519, you would find that about one out of twenty of the subjects' forebears were Africans.

Cerda-Flores and his colleagues also examined the DNA of Mexican-Americans in Texas, who came out as about 6 percent black. Other studies of Mexicans and Mexican-Americans by molecular anthropologists have come up with black admixture rates ranging from 3 percent to 8 percent.

By way of contrast, this appears to be, very roughly, something like half of the black ancestry level of the overall American population, as implied by Shriver's studies. Of course, most of the African ancestors of Americans are visibly concentrated among African-Americans, who average 82 percent to 83 percent black, according to Shriver. Among Mexicans, however, African genes appeared to be spread more broadly and evenly.

The Mexican populace's African "third root" is occasionally honored, but Mexican officials have generally ignored it. University of Minnesota demographer Robert McCaa wrote, "Afro-Mexicans, who numbered one-half million in 1810, more or less vanished, thoroughly intermingled and unidentifiable by 1895 if the official discourse is accepted at face value."

That discourse should be viewed skeptically. It's unlikely that African racial characteristics had become so blended in by 1895 that they had actually vanished. Yet, since then, black genes appear to have been so broadly distributed around the population that few Mexican individuals stand out today as notably black.

By 2001, after generations of intermarriage, no more than 1 percent of the Mexican population is said to be identifiably African. Most of the remaining Afro-Mexicans are concentrated in the humid coastal regions, rather than the cooler highlands or dry northern desert.

There are self-consciously Afro-Mexican communities on the Gulf of Mexico near Vera Cruz, where the slave ships docked. There are heavily black villages on the Costa Chica on the Pacific, although the residents tend to see themselves as simply Mexicans with dark skins. One confusing factor is that Mexico also imported slaves from across the Pacific, including some African-looking New Guineans and also Negritos from the Philippines.

Mexico's obliviousness to its black roots is slowly changing. An Afro-Mexican Museum recently opened south of Acapulco in Cuajinicuilapa in the state of Guerrero, which is named after the Afro-Mestizo second president.

So, what happened to the Afro-Mexicans who made up one tenth of the population in 1810?

http://www.isteve.com/2002_where_did_mexicos_blacks_go.htm

Also
08-03-2014, 06:53 AM
This thread has become beyond rude. :(

Bringing up the negro problem may get people touchy.

Felix Volkbein
08-03-2014, 06:58 AM
That is somebody's child :mad: Children deserve love and nurturing....not this shit. :tsk:
People who resort to insulting and denigrating children are worse BY FAR than the so-called people they're lambasting.

That's not a human child though.

Han Cholo
08-03-2014, 06:58 AM
None, since only half of my ancestry comes from Costa Rica anyway.

Which would equate half of that nigger amount. You are 6.5% nigger?

How about you Mexican shitskins? Average IQ 87, two points above African-Americans!

Courtesy of Steve Sailer:

[indent]Most Americans, and even many Mexicans, don't realize that a significant fraction of the Mexican population once looked markedly African. At least 200,000 black slaves were imported into Mexico from Africa. By 1810, Mexicans who were considered at least part-African numbered around a half million, or more than 10 percent of the population.

Mexican music, for example, has deep roots in West Africa. "La Bamba," the famous Mexican folk song that was given a rock beat by Ritchie Valens and a classic interpretation by Los Lobos, has been traced back to the Bamba district of Angola.

What's especially ironic about Mexico's "racial amnesia" -- a term coined by African-American historian Ted Vincent -- is that during Mexico's first century of independence, more than a few of its most famous leaders were visibly part black.

Emiliano Zapata was perhaps the noblest figure in 20th century Mexican politics, a peasant revolutionary still beloved as a martyred man of the people. Although Marlon Brando played him in the 1952 movie "Viva Zapata!" the best-known photograph of the illiterate idealist shows him with clearly part-African hair. His village had long been home to many descendents of freed slaves.

Similarly, Vicente Guerrero, a leading general in the Mexican War of Independence and the new nation's second president, appears from his portraits and his nickname to have been part black.

The apparent assimilation of Mexico's ex-slaves into the overall gene pool is in marked contrast to America's experience, where the black race has remained relatively distinct. In the average self-declared white American's family tree, there is only the equivalent of one black out of every 128 ancestors, according to the ongoing research of molecular anthropologist Mark D. Shriver of Penn State University and his colleagues.

In fact, Mexico even differs from the rest of Latin America, where distinct black populations remain genetically unassimilated. "Mexico is unique in this regard," commented population geneticist Ricardo M. Cerda-Flores of the Mexico's Autonomous University in Nuevo Leon.

Average Mexican: 0-3% and one of the least African influenced countries in Latin America, except by Chile and Paraguay.
Average Costa Rican: 9-14% Black, around 5 times higher than the average Mexican, Black influence is equal to the random tropical tri-racial shithole.

The conclusion is that your IQ must be inevitably lower. Black admix lowers intellectual coefficient. Black admix triggers "chimpout reactions" like the 250 thumbs you gave today. Nigger behavior patterns are obvious in you.

The capital of Costa Rica is 32% Black. No Mexican place is like this:

Eight per cent of the population are Afro-Costa Rican (black or mulatto), compared to 2.4% who are Amerindian. And 83% white (includes castizo or mestizo) heritage. In the Guanacaste Province, a significant portion of the population is afro-mestizo, descend from a mix of local Amerindians, Africans and Spaniards. Most Afro-Costa Ricans used to be found in the Limón Province until 1949.

Today Afro-Costa Ricans are spread all over the country: 32% in San José, 16% in Alajuela, 15% in Limón, 10% in Heredia and 8% in Cartago and Guanacaste. [3]

rhiannon
08-03-2014, 06:59 AM
That's not a human child though.Says you.

Also
08-03-2014, 07:01 AM
Rhiannon, are you aware the vast majority of liberals would consider you racist?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 07:09 AM

Average Mexican: 0-3% and one of the least African influenced countries in Latin America, except by Chile and Paraguay.
Average Costa Rican: 9-14% Black, around 5 times higher than the average Mexican, Black influence is equal to the random tropical tri-racial shithole.

The conclusion is that your IQ must be inevitably lower. Black admix lowers intellectual coefficient. Black admix triggers "chimpout reactions" like the 250 thumbs you gave today. Nigger behavior patterns are obvious in you.

:laugh: Sometimes its so funny to see how hard people troll each other

rhiannon
08-03-2014, 07:10 AM
Rhiannon, are you aware the vast majority of liberals would consider you racist?

I don't align myself with any specific group on all things. Suppose they'd call me racist because I understand preservationism and abide by it to a certain degree, myself. I am not one of those ultra-PC freaks who drink the kool-aid society has been trying to feed us all. Many people in here don't believe that, but it's the reality.

Yes, they'd call me a racist because I don't want my family bloodline to die out in my generation, which it would if my children married someone outside our own ethnic group. However if the day comes and my son brings home a respectable and decent girl who's got her head on straight and loves my son to death? If she happens to be something other than NW European? I don't see myself shunning her or behaving in some irrational manner toward my son because of it. Ultimately, I have to advocate for his happiness, and if he is making sound decisions.....even if I don't agree with them all.....I dunno exactly how that will go down, truth be told.

My general stance is given in the first post I made on this thread....posted here:

That's the best I can put things.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 07:10 AM

Here no, liberals have whites too. But I am not really into politics much

Also
08-03-2014, 07:14 AM
I don't align myself with any specific group on all things. Suppose they'd call me racist because I understand preservationism and abide by it to a certain degree, myself. I am not one of those ultra-PC freaks who drink the kool-aid society has been trying to feed us all. Many people in here don't believe that, but it's the reality.

Yes, they'd call me a racist because I don't want my family bloodline to die out in my generation, which it would if my children married someone outside our own ethnic group. However if the day comes and my son brings home a respectable and decent girl who's got her head on straight and loves my son to death? If she happens to be something other than NW European? I don't see myself shunning her or behaving in some irrational manner toward my son because of it. Ultimately, I have to advocate for his happiness, and if he is making sound decisions.....even if I don't agree with them all.....I dunno exactly how that will go down, truth be told.

Yeah, right. I'm sure you'll mind your daughter growing up and marrying Jamal even if he can speak standard english and not ebonics and has a normal job and a clean record.

rhiannon
08-03-2014, 07:18 AM
Yeah, right. I'm sure you'll mind your daughter growing up and marrying Jamal even if he can speak standard english and not ebonics and has a normal job and a clean record.

My daughter is not even under consideration. She won't end up marrying anyone or having children. Her interests don't allow for it. That's the honest truth. She's already 28.....I don't see anything changing, trust me.

With that said, she has always preferred Northern Euro types if you must know.

Also
08-03-2014, 07:20 AM
My daughter is not even under consideration. She won't end up marrying anyone or having children. Her interests don't allow for it. That's the honest truth.

That's not the point. But it's weird you are so sure, you never know these things.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 07:23 AM
My daughter is not even under consideration. She won't end up marrying anyone or having children. Her interests don't allow for it. That's the honest truth. She's already 28.....I don't see anything changing, trust me.

With that said, she has always preferred Northern Euro types if you must know.

That's good that your daughter is focusing on her interests and being stable. I thought it was a bit creepy that he was probing to scare you about your daughter. Even if t was a pathetic attempt

rhiannon
08-03-2014, 07:24 AM
That's not the point. But it's weird you are so sure, you never know these things.

None of us ever know for sure, although in my daughter's case, I can speak with just about certainty. She has her interests elsewhere and has no interest in caring for a child. I don't think she could handle it, truthfully.

What exactly is your point, then?

Also
08-03-2014, 07:25 AM
That's good that your daughter is focusing on her interests and being stable. I thought it was a bit creepy that he was probing to scare you about your daughter. Even if t was a pathetic attempt

I am not probing to scare her, just bringing up a point. Mulato attention whore.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 07:26 AM
I am not probing to scare her, just bringing up a point. Mulato attention whore.

ok :rolleyes:
but Ima bit more mongrel than that

rhiannon
08-03-2014, 07:26 AM
She's not that stable in all honesty. She's part of a subculture that takes all of her time and energy. She's made it quite clear to me that it is all she cares about in the world. The sad fact is she's a disappointment, but the scenario Also tried to paint for her couldn't be further from the truth.

Also
08-03-2014, 07:28 AM
None of us ever know for sure, although in my daughter's case, I can speak with just about certainty. She has her interests elsewhere and has no interest in caring for a child. I don't think she could handle it, truthfully.

What exactly is your point, then?

Nevermind. I believe you were being honest.

rhiannon
08-03-2014, 07:29 AM
Nevermind. I believe you were being honest.Thank you. I was. :)

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 07:31 AM
She's not that stable in all honesty. She's part of a subculture that takes all of her time and energy. She's made it quite clear to me that it is all she cares about in the world. The sad fact is she's a disappointment, but the scenario Also tried to paint for her couldn't be further from the truth.

Even if that was true, you shouldn't bring up things like that. It's not good. I don't know the details (please do not tell me, no one should know about your family buisiness except you and your family) but Hopefully your daughter will change Sometimes people take alittle longer but late is better than never.

rhiannon
08-03-2014, 07:33 AM
Even if that was true, you shouldn't bring up things like that. It's not good. I don't know the details (please do not tell me, no one should know about your family buisiness except you and your family) but Hopefully your daughter will change Sometimes people take alittle longer but late is better than never. I wasn't going to say anymore. I tend to be painfully honest, though. It can be both a good or bad thing lol

Sandman
08-03-2014, 08:14 AM

Power of the Slavs.:thumb001:

Hong Key
08-03-2014, 08:15 AM
Race is real and race matters.

When you have/force two (or more) tribes in the same territory they are going to fight.

The only reason you want that is to 1. get rid of one of the races ie. genocide (think Sweden or Tibet) or 2. intentionally cause conflict to control the populations (think of the English and them creating Iraq or Nigeria)

Unfortunately for Whites the Globalist/Hostile Elites are/want to committing/commit number 1 in all White countries and only White countries but they will go after everyone else eventually/simultaneously. So while you anti-Whites are screaming Whites and only Whites are racist and evil they got plans for you to, jackass.

Axios
08-03-2014, 10:40 AM

When you have/force two (or more) tribes in the same territory they are going to fight.

The only reason you want that is to 1. get rid of one of the races ie. genocide (think Sweden or Tibet) or 2. intentionally cause conflict to control the populations (think of the English and them creating Iraq or Nigeria)

Unfortunately for Whites the Globalist/Hostile Elites are/want to committing/commit number 1 in all White countries and only White countries but they will go after everyone else eventually/simultaneously. So while you anti-Whites are screaming Whites and only Whites are racist and evil they got plans for you to, jackass.

i'm an anti-white being half white? nice argue

Axios
08-03-2014, 10:44 AM
White racists are cool, black racists are a bunch of monkeys ;)
I am racist against non white immigrants in Europe but those that live in their countries are loved for me.

Deja de decir tonterias, también eres racista con algunos "moros bereberes" blancos así que no te mofles, (te guste o no hay minoría blanca)

Hong Key
08-03-2014, 11:31 AM
i'm an anti-white being half white? nice argue

I wasn't talking to you but since you responded I will now assume you are just an .......

http://memeshare.net/memes/17/16714.png

Axios
08-03-2014, 11:34 AM
I wasn't talking to you but since you responded I will now assume you are just an .......

http://memeshare.net/memes/17/16714.png

kk

EyeOfTheTiger
08-03-2014, 12:34 PM
both stupid but as long as people don't attack me i don't attack them.
never start a fight, always end it.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 05:51 PM

They only fight if they separate themselves, They are many tribes in history that mixed together.

Felix Volkbein
08-03-2014, 09:22 PM

Wow, you really are retarded. You're like ButlerKing discussing the Whiteness of Argentina. Do you really need this explained to you? If the answer is yes, you're even dumber than him.

Styrian Mujo
08-03-2014, 09:30 PM
White and black racism cannot be compared.

Hong Key
08-03-2014, 10:24 PM
They only fight if they separate themselves, They are many tribes in history that mixed together.

separate themselves is the rule
mixed together is the exception. The mixing together usually occurred through conquest/slavery ie rape.

Forcing unrelated peoples into the same territory is cruel (Your socialist utopias are built on mass graves), ask people who live in Iraq, Sweden, Tibet or Nigeria and don't forget Ukraine and Israel/Palestine.

Homogenous societies are the most natural and harmonious societies.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 10:29 PM
separate themselves is the rule
mixed together is the exception. The mixing together usually occurred through conquest/slavery ie rape.

Forcing unrelated peoples into the same territory is cruel (Your socialist utopias are built on mass graves), ask people who live in Iraq, Sweden, Tibet or Nigeria and don't forget Ukraine and Israel/Palestine.

Homogenous societies are the most natural and harmonious societies.

It is, but if people (from both sides) want to assimilate and mix is it cruel to separate them? Maybe the seperatists should just leave since they are so pro seperation

Han Cholo
08-03-2014, 10:39 PM
It is, but if people (from both sides) want to assimilate and mix is it cruel to separate them? Maybe the seperatists should just leave since they are so pro seperation

That is generally not the rule and such fast assimilation process can only be done through war or conquest, or a mass importation of people (but if they are let without surveillance they will naturally refuse to assimilate and keep to their own). What you are describing is an utopia.

I think that when peoples of different races coexist together, some amount of mixing will inevitably happen. But that's not the normal way. In nature, when 2 different groups clash together they don't converge. They are instinctively hostile to each other, unless partial decimation and subduing happens.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 10:42 PM
That is generally not the rule and such fast assimilation process can only be done through war or conquest, or a mass importation of people (but if they are let without surveillance they will naturally refuse to assimilate and keep to their own). What you are describing is an utopia.

I think that when peoples of different races coexist together, some amount of mixing will inevitably happen. But that's not the normal way. In nature, when 2 different groups clash together they don't converge. They are instinctively hostile to each other, unless partial decimation and subduing happens.

Assimilation happens in the US and with other Latin American countries. Usually the assimilation is more of a cultural boundary than a racial boundary.

Han Cholo
08-03-2014, 10:45 PM
Assimilation happens in the US and with other Latin American countries. Usually the assimilation is more of a cultural boundary than a racial boundary.

And? It happens but it follows the conditions I described. As usual you reply faster than you are able to read the message.

Hong Key
08-03-2014, 10:46 PM

There will always be a percentage (the exception) of people who want or feel they need to live in mixed areas for economic reasons, excitement/entertainment or communistic ideologies. Of course I realize this and do not oppose it but for us normal people (the rule) who wish to be amongst our own and live in peace would ask (and perhaps soon demand) we get the same respect.

If this really was not about White genocide they could of set up certain areas like NYC, London and what not as mixed areas and set sane policies on immigration but they have not. It is all about FLOODING White countries aswell as economic and psychological warfare against Whites.

LightHouse89
08-03-2014, 10:48 PM
I asked what do you think, not that the blacks are "animals" and other bullshit, just stop crying like a fucking racist teenager and discus this fucking society's problem.
The worst racist i ever seen on my life are on this forum, a couple of spaniards being anti-inmigrant and racist when they probably are darker than me, they just don't show a pic of their faces and why? cus they know that would be a big mistake.
GROW UP ALL OF YOU LIKE ME, BE RACIST = BE A STUPID IGNORANT

most of them are here and they are very low class and belong down south or out west where they came from. I don't mind middle easterners...but they usually cannot stand our cynical views here. I view some races as acceptable and others are just out right trouble for us to deal with so it is best we not live amongst them. Why bother with their problems? I am not racist to you although I jokingly called you a wog hahahah. But I would prefer north Africans over lower class Puerto Ricans or blacks to be honest....they seem closer to Europeans than these other mentioned groups.

Although I do not mind upper class latin americans [no matter which country they come from].

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 10:49 PM
And? It happens but it follows the conditions I described. As usual you reply faster than you are able to read the message.

not really, the majority of the people do get along.

LightHouse89
08-03-2014, 10:49 PM

Not with everyone but yes some groups.

LightHouse89
08-03-2014, 10:50 PM
not really, the majority of the people do get along.

Not really where I live. Blacks do not get along with latinos, whites or Asians. They constantly cause trouble with whites who are usually least likely to be violent to them..... however latinos dislike them entirely.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Not really where I live. Blacks do not get along with latinos, whites or Asians. They constantly cause trouble with whites who are usually least likely to be violent to them..... however latinos dislike them entirely.

sometimes that can happen in some areas. I know this because have witnessed that in some areas. In virginia I have seen a couple of times that. I remember one incident where a black guy cursed at some whites who were going to a party before and called them crackers. But honestly it is a very rare i see that ever. Even rarer in NY i have seen that, except maybe those crazy "black hebrew isrealites." Latinos usually will be in between cool with everybody, depending on them individually though. Except maybe mexicans. But I honestly think its west coast mexicans mostly. Specifically Cali ones.

Axios
08-03-2014, 10:54 PM
most of them are here and they are very low class and belong down south or out west where they came from. I don't mind middle easterners...but they usually cannot stand our cynical views here. I view some races as acceptable and others are just out right trouble for us to deal with so it is best we not live amongst them. Why bother with their problems? I am not racist to you although I jokingly called you a wog hahahah. But I would prefer north Africans over lower class Puerto Ricans or blacks to be honest....they seem closer to Europeans than these other mentioned groups.

Although I do not mind upper class latin americans [no matter which country they come from].

On this forum Berbers are viewed as Sandniggas xD

Han Cholo
08-04-2014, 02:10 AM
Wow, you really are retarded. You're like ButlerKing discussing the Whiteness of Argentina. Do you really need this explained to you? If the answer is yes, you're even dumber than him.

And you're dumber than me (probably as a result of your higher SSA admix), why should I need an explanation when I'm the one actually explaining you really basic stuff? Explanation about what, since everything is pretty straightforward?

You are half Costa Rican. Costa Ricans average around 14% SSA admix. You should have around 7% which is half of that amount. This also doesn't take into account that 1/3 of the capital of Costa Rica is visibly black looking, as much as a Jamaican. The other admix figures are averages for the non-visibly black population (well... at least as invisible 14% black could be.)

Did you understand this time or I need to apply further simplification, tri-racial?

Mortimer
08-04-2014, 02:21 AM
depends on the racist, i can deal with racists like FireEater who is a racial seperatist and preservationist but keeps civil. I hate racists like dexter morgan, who called me beast, rapist, murder and gypsy beggar and fat and brown josef fritzel etc. who always picks on me because im the only brown person in the chat and the only gypsy. he said im not human etc.

Immortal Technique
08-04-2014, 02:35 AM
Your story reminds me of Roma player Seydou Keita and portuguese player Pepe.

Felix Volkbein
08-04-2014, 09:58 AM
And you're dumber than me (probably as a result of your higher SSA admix), why should I need an explanation when I'm the one actually explaining you really basic stuff? Explanation about what, since everything is pretty straightforward?

You are half Costa Rican. Costa Ricans average around 14% SSA admix. You should have around 7% which is half of that amount. This also doesn't take into account that 1/3 of the capital of Costa Rica is visibly black looking, as much as a Jamaican. The other admix figures are averages for the non-visibly black population (well... at least as invisible 14% black could be.)

Did you understand this time or I need to apply further simplification, tri-racial?

Low IQ Mexican shitskin, look through this thread and insert "Costa Rica" wherever someone mentions "Argentina":

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?133296-Huh!-Argentinians-are-not-true-white-either

Claiming that every Costa Rican has "14% African admix" (assuming that's the correct figure...different studies give different results and I don't care enough to look through all of them since I know my own) is like claiming that every Argentinian has 19% Amerindian admix as ButlerKing does in that thread.

The other posters called him a retard for that claim. At least ButlerKing is probably a troll. You really are this retarded.

Even in a country like Colombia, you can find people with no SSA ancestry.

EDIT: You're full of shit anyway. I just checked Wiki and found this:

"While the vast majority of Costa Ricans self identify as being of White (criollo/castizo) descent, genetic studies show that a considerable part of Costa Ricans are partially descended from the pre-Columbian Amerindian population, with a much smaller proportion also showing some African ancestry.

The population of the Central Valley (where more than half Costa Ricans live) is one the Mestizo populations with the highest European ancestry in Latin America (like Medellin, Colombia and Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil) areas with relatively low pre-Columbian Native population density (occupied then by heterogeneous groups of chiefdoms or hunter-gatherers) and where the current Native population is sparse, during the Spanish colonization of the Americas, Costa Rica was one of the relatively more isolated populations in the Americas. According to genetic studies the average Costa Rican from the Central Valley is: 65% European, 30% Amerindian and 5% Black.[12]"

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pgen.1000037

Yeah, what a country of "triracials." :rolleyes:

And the reason there is a visibly Black population on the coast is that lots of Blacks were never absorbed into the general population. Unlike in Mexico. You Mexicans loved the niggers so much that you couldn't help but marry them all.

Han Cholo
08-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Low IQ Mexican shitskin, look through this thread and insert "Costa Rica" wherever someone mentions "Argentina":

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?133296-Huh!-Argentinians-are-not-true-white-either

Don't try to diverge the topic tri-racial. I give a shit about Argentina. I know I am straining your tropical brain but don't try to hard because I will set you back to line.

Claiming that every Costa Rican has "14% African admix" (assuming that's the correct figure...different studies give different results and I don't care enough to look through all of them since I know my own) is like claiming that every Argentinian has 19% Amerindian admix as ButlerKing does in that thread.

When did I say every Costa Rican has 14% African admix, you flying fuck? One might have 7%, or either 20% (as is possibly your case). That's how averages work.

The other posters called him a retard for that claim. At least ButlerKing is probably a troll. You really are this retarded.

ButlerKing makes a lot more sense than you do, generally.

Even in a country like Colombia, you can find people with no SSA ancestry.

Yeah sure, as is Haiti.

EDIT: You're full of shit anyway. I just checked Wiki and found this:

"While the vast majority of Costa Ricans self identify as being of White (criollo/castizo) descent, genetic studies show that a considerable part of Costa Ricans are partially descended from the pre-Columbian Amerindian population, with a much smaller proportion also showing some African ancestry.

The population of the Central Valley (where more than half Costa Ricans live) is one the Mestizo populations with the highest European ancestry in Latin America (like Medellin, Colombia and Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil) areas with relatively low pre-Columbian Native population density (occupied then by heterogeneous groups of chiefdoms or hunter-gatherers) and where the current Native population is sparse, during the Spanish colonization of the Americas, Costa Rica was one of the relatively more isolated populations in the Americas. According to genetic studies the average Costa Rican from the Central Valley is: 65% European, 30% Amerindian and 5% Black.[12]"

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pgen.1000037

Yeah, what a country of "triracials." :rolleyes:

And the reason there is a visibly Black population on the coast is that lots of Blacks were never absorbed into the general population. Unlike in Mexico. You Mexicans loved the niggers so much that you couldn't help but marry them all.

They were, which is why you score 14% African Admix while Mexico scores 0-3%. If we loved niggers so much, then you loved them 5 times more. There is no doubt. Costa Rica was never isolated. It's some shitty country in the coast with the Caribbean, which received a lot of niggers. Which is why your capital is 32% black and the rest of your population is in the octoroon range. You're some sort of Puerto Rico with higher Native Admix and that's it.

klarji
10-06-2014, 08:59 AM
well... I dont like and respect racists
we are all human and have to respect each other
I respect all nations and races but I am proud of being Caucasian and Mtebid and I dont want my people to be mixed with other races

wvwvw
10-24-2014, 03:42 PM
Both have inferiority complexes.

In my opinion Northern Europeans are the least racist while Russians etc are far more.

wvwvw
10-24-2014, 03:46 PM
well... I dont like and respect racists
we are all human and have to respect each other
I respect all nations and races but I am proud of being Caucasian and Mtebid and I dont want my people to be mixed with other races

You can be proud that many Caucasians have longevity genes ;D

moonwalker
11-01-2014, 06:24 PM
I dont believe racism itself come from because of skin tone, and feaures. It has to do with cultural, and social background. Low class whites expecially in USA hate blacks, because they can feel like at least im better than them. Blacks hate whites because of the atlantic slave trade, and modern day segregation.