PDA

View Full Version : Video Emerges Of Gazans Cursing Hamas

Anglojew
08-06-2014, 02:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CgdbMX-NoTI

barbatus
08-06-2014, 02:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaSqvutvI1k
This goes both ways. There are Jews against Israel and Palestinians against Hamas. I don't think this is a particularly strong argument.

Anglojew
08-06-2014, 02:49 AM
This goes both ways. There are Jews against Israel and Palestinians against Hamas. I don't think this is a particularly strong argument.

They're anti-Israel for religious reasons, not practical reasons.

Anglojew
08-06-2014, 02:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bOruJeHQoE0

Anglojew
A surprising televised report from Gaza showed residents last week busily going about their lives, shopping in a bustling and well-stocked marketplace, despite the nearly month-long conflict between Israel and Gaza’s rulers Hamas.

The report featured voices seldom heard, including Gazans with harsh words for the Hamas government, and a yearning for peace with Israel.

Christian Broadcasting Network, which aired the segment last Thursday, said the surprising attitudes reflected a poll taken days before the conflict began that found 70 per cent of Gazans supported better relations with the Jewish state.

George Thomas, Senior Correspondent for CBN, interviewed several Gazans in the marketplace, including the local pita bread baker, and women at a community center.

Raghda Hejazi, a mother of five, said, “We need peace with the Jewish people, good relations, not war.

“Hamas needs to find a way to solve these differences with Israel, America and Arab countries,” she said.

Salim Hejazi said, “My message to the Israelis and Palestinians is find a way to solve the issues so we can live an honorable life, a good life.”

She said, “We need to be united and have peace.”

Most surprisingly, after reports of intimidation by Hamas and the execution of dozens accused of collaborating with Israel, CBN spoke to Faiza Ahmed Za’aneen, a woman whose family was reported to have ties to the regime, who openly criticized the government on camera.

“The government in Gaza doesn’t do anything,” she said. “Even on the radio, they don’t talk about how we are suffering,” referring to the local propaganda that only paints Israel as suffering casualties. “May Allah curse them!”

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/08/04/gazans-point-finger-at-hamas-the-government-in-gaza-doesnt-do-anything-we-need-peace-with-the-jewish-people-good-relations-not-war-video/

Annihilus
They're anti-Israel for religious reasons, not practical reasons.

Maybe you should become religious, can a Jew really be a Jew without religion?

Yehiel
08-06-2014, 03:07 AM

Neturei Karta, ironically there is a lot of them in Israel

Annihilus
08-06-2014, 03:11 AM

Why is it ironic?

barbatus
08-06-2014, 03:14 AM
Why? From what I understand of the Neturei Karta they are not against Jews living in Eretz Yisrael, just against a Jewish state being established there.

Yehiel
08-06-2014, 03:33 AM
Why is it ironic?

Why? From what I understand of the Neturei Karta they are not against Jews living in Eretz Yisrael, just against a Jewish state being established there.

they are against Israel but live in the state, its ironic.

barbatus
08-06-2014, 03:39 AM
By that logic it's "ironic" for Quebecois separatists to live in Montreal because they oppose Canada but continue to live there anyways. Like I said, they don't oppose Jews living in the so called "Holy Land", they just oppose the existence of a Jewish state there. Lots of people disagree with their current governments, so what? There's nothing ironic or contradictory there. They aren't doing anything that they don't have to to support the existence of the Jewish state in Israel but they live there (something they agree with).

Annihilus
08-06-2014, 03:55 AM
they are against Israel but live in the state, its ironic.

I am getting more sympathetic to them. That is ofc they see us as equals and hence nobody should live in a state.

Hmm, I am going to write and ask them lol

Anglojew
08-06-2014, 08:04 AM

Yeah, we're tribal.

EyeOfTheTiger
08-06-2014, 12:05 PM
By that logic it's "ironic" for Quebecois separatists to live in Montreal because they oppose Canada but continue to live there anyways. Like I said, they don't oppose Jews living in the so called "Holy Land", they just oppose the existence of a Jewish state there. Lots of people disagree with their current governments, so what? There's nothing ironic or contradictory there. They aren't doing anything that they don't have to to support the existence of the Jewish state in Israel but they live there (something they agree with).
they believe that the state of israel needs to be established by the messiah when he will come and not now, so they oppose the existence of israel.

EyeOfTheTiger
08-06-2014, 12:06 PM
yes jews are an ethnic group without the religion.

barbatus
08-06-2014, 12:19 PM
they believe that the state of israel needs to be established by the messiah when he will come and not now, so they oppose the existence of israel.
That doesn't contradict anything I've said.

EyeOfTheTiger
08-06-2014, 12:24 PM
That doesn't contradict anything I've said.
it's ironic because living in israel contradicts their beliefs.

barbatus
08-06-2014, 12:26 PM
No it doesn't. Re-read my posts. You don't seem to be distinguishing between Eretz Yisrael and the modern state of Israel. They are two different things

EyeOfTheTiger
08-06-2014, 01:04 PM
No it doesn't. Re-read my posts. You don't seem to be distinguishing between Eretz Yisrael and the modern state of Israel. They are two different things
they are against the modern state of israel, they don't believe it needs to exist. they even view it as a sin, they oppose zionism yet they migrated to the modern state of israel.

barbatus
08-06-2014, 01:10 PM
they are against the modern state of israel, they don't believe it needs to exist. they even view it as a sin, they oppose zionism yet they migrated to the modern state of israel.
So? Disagreeing with the existence of the state of Israel and living on the land that Israel occupies is not contradictory. They still believe that it is beneficial for Jews to live in Eretz Yisrael, they merely believe it should be under a Palestinian government. You're still not seeing the difference between the LAND and the GOVERNMENT. They agree with living on the land, they disagree with the existence of the modern government.

EyeOfTheTiger
08-06-2014, 02:21 PM
So? Disagreeing with the existence of the state of Israel and living on the land that Israel occupies is not contradictory. They still believe that it is beneficial for Jews to live in Eretz Yisrael, they merely believe it should be under a Palestinian government. You're still not seeing the difference between the LAND and the GOVERNMENT. They agree with living on the land, they disagree with the existence of the modern government.
yes but they believe that living on the land is only legitimate under the establishment of the state by the messiah and not by anyone else.
maybe some of them do agree living there but they still burn israeli flags, you see we talk about those ones who support palestine for religious reasons and not political views.