PDA

View Full Version : Classify farmer couple

Wildland
01-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Based in Tipton, County, Indiana, US.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/9080/family02lt8.jpg

Psychonaut
01-11-2009, 01:10 PM
I'm not sure about the man, but the woman looks like a paedomorphic UP type, probably Alpinid or Borreby.

Treffie
01-11-2009, 02:12 PM
To me it appears that the man shows some Asian influence, I even thought he looked Ainu. Is he native American? If so, I'd classify him vaguely as Silvid.

The female is much more straight forward - Borreby.

Wildland
01-11-2009, 03:29 PM
To me it appears that the man shows some Asian influence, I even thought he looked Ainu. Is he native American? If so, I'd classify him vaguely as Silvid.

The female is much more straight forward - Borreby.

I too see Asian influences in the man, some darker skin. The shape of his skull, eye's, ears and nose in particular as narrow I wouldn't think him bearing native American influences.

Wildland
01-18-2009, 12:16 PM
Actually it's Baruch Hershel Obamawitz :laugh:(Barack Hussein Obama) great-great-great grandparents, Louisa Eliza Stroup Dunham and Jacob Mackey Dunham.

There seem to be some crypto-Jew Khazarian heritage here. If you study his familytree on his mother's male side you will find very typical Jewish names along.

http://www.suntimes.com/images/cds/special/family_tree.html

TheGreatest
01-18-2009, 12:49 PM
Actually it's Baruch Hershel Obamawitz :laugh:(Barack Hussein Obama) great-great-great grandparents, Louisa Eliza Stroup Dunham and Jacob Mackey Dunham.

There seem to be some crypto-Jew Khazarian heritage here. If you study his familytree on his mother's male side you will find very typical Jewish names along.

This is true? I noticed some unusual facial features in his mother but everyone denounced me as being crazy to think she was Jewish. :confused:
I just cannot explain it myself. If you show me a picture of someone, sometimes I will just *see* it and end up being correct.

In addition one of the Grandfathers also has the given name ''Solomon'', which most of the time is usually Jewish.

There is also Sarah Palin's father

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3275/2921169264_52e1689fa8.jpg?v=0
Jeez lo weez and they claim this man is Lithuanian? And to no surprise, Phalin engaged in the old Jewish trade of intermarriage, this time with an Alaskan Eskimo.

TheGreatest
01-18-2009, 12:56 PM
John Kerry was exposed for being a Czech Jew. I saw this coming because he certainty doesn't look like a Czech to me. :D

Agrippa
01-18-2009, 01:53 PM
Overall the mother looks like a regular robust Alpinoid version, probably borderline Cromagno-Alpinoid, with one of the ugliest mouth regions you can imagine for a woman, beside pathological ones. Such a facial shape and morphological traits are not that uncommon among the uglier/disharmonious examples of strongly Alpinoid and Cromagno-Alpinoid individuals though.

The lower lip could give a hint, but overall I dont see anything non-regular in her face for an European. So if there is a hint for such an ancestry, it must be in her mouth region, otherwise regular Alpinoid.

The man is much more harmonious and progressive, yet he is difficult to classify with a nasal shape in particular, which could come from various sources, including Near Eastern ones, though not necessarily so, with the most likely being a largely Keltic Nordic w. Cromagnoid or Atlantid-Dinarid w. Cromagnoid imo. Progressive Indianid (Silvid) can result in somewhat Dinariomorphic appearance too, since they are somewhat Dinariomorphic as Lundman put it.

Ĉmeric
01-18-2009, 02:33 PM

In addition one of the Grandfathers also has the given name ''Solomon'', which most of the time is usually Jewish.

:rolleyes2:

Do either of you know anything of America's past? Names like Naomi or Jacob or Rachel were common, along with many other names of Hebrew origin from the Old Testament, among the Calvinist Protestants that settled America. Someone named Solomon Jones living in the frontier of the South or Midwest was 99.99999% likely to be of Anglo-Saxon blood. Someone named Solomon Weisberger living in early 20th century Brooklyn is another story.

Treffie
01-18-2009, 03:45 PM
:rolleyes2:

Do either of you know anything of America's past? Names like Naomi or Jacob or Rachel were common, along with many other names of Hebrew origin from the Old Testament, among the Calvinist Protestants that settled America. Someone named Solomon Jones living in the frontier of the South or Midwest was 99.99999% likely to be of Anglo-Saxon blood. Someone named Solomon Weisberger living in early 20th century Brooklyn is another story.

You raise a very good point, Biblical names such as Rachel, Sarah, Ruth etc were and are still common place in Wales - hardly a bastion of Judaism. It was mainly to do with the Methodist revival.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_Methodist_revival

SouthernBoy
01-19-2009, 06:40 AM
I'm sure they're spinning in their graves. :rolleyes:

Wildland
01-19-2009, 01:52 PM
I'm fond of the use of biblical names, on this familytree it seems to be an exaggeration. I was hoping to find traditional American names like James; Marvin; Scott; and Dorothy. But end up:

Louisa Elisa Stroup's children: David; Jeptha; Josef; Samuel
Cathrine Goodnight's children: Amos; Samuel; David
Hannah's children: Samuel; David; Amos; Sina; Benjamin; Aaron; Hannah

On Louisa Elisa Stroup's side it seems that she has German ancestry with last names as: Stroup; Stehle and Straub.
The same for Cathrine Goodnight: Berkheimer; and Gutknecht

The German STRAUB/STROUP Ancestry of Barack OBAMA

http://dgmweb.net/genealogy/Str/Lineages/Obama-Stroup.shtml

Ĉmeric
01-19-2009, 02:03 PM
As I said it was common among American Protestants to use Hebrew names. I have names like Nehemiah, Elias, Aaron, Samuel, Hannah, Rebecca, Dorcas, Esther etc.... scattered about my family tree. Even colonial era German families used lots of Old Testament names. The Amish still use them. There has been a revival of Old Testament names among White Americans in recent decades. Joshua, Jacob, Ethan, Rachel, Sarah. It has nothing to do with religion anymore but they are simply retro names from an earlier part of our history.

I've come across Swedish-Americans named Isaacson & Samuelson. There is the former NFL player & sportscaster Boomer Esiason. Not Jews.

Allenson
01-19-2009, 03:11 PM
Indeed, as others have said, the woman looks Alpinid.

As for the man, he looks plain old Keltic to me--low cylindrical vault, pinched face, long nasal bone.

It is unwise to speculate about pigmentation with old photos such as this.

And, he's by no means an American Indian--they can't grow beards like that.

Aemma
01-19-2009, 04:27 PM
As I said it was common among American Protestants to use Hebrew names. I have names like Nehemiah, Elias, Aaron, Samuel, Hannah, Rebecca, Dorcas, Esther etc.... scattered about my family tree. Even colonial era German families used lots of Old Testament names. The Amish still use them. There has been a revival of Old Testament names among White Americans in recent decades. Joshua, Jacob, Ethan, Rachel, Sarah. It has nothing to do with religion anymore but they are simply retro names from an earlier part of our history.

I've come across Swedish-Americans named Isaacson & Samuelson. There is the former NFL player & sportscaster Boomer Esiason. Not Jews.

Yep, and same can be said of many English Canadians here too. Jacob and Joshua are hugely popular names here, as are Rebecca and Sarah. Isaiah is also the name of one of my dad's cousins and he's as Irish Catholic as you can get. So first names don't have the same cultural or ethnic meaning much anymore in North America. You wouldn't believe the number of Jasons, Tylers, and Jennifers among some French Canadians too. ;)

Cheers!...Aemma