Wadaad
08-19-2014, 11:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXqMwzuJ1_k

Aviator
08-19-2014, 11:56 PM
You must be thrilled.

Bloodnigger
08-19-2014, 11:57 PM
Destabilise the Middle East, the Middle East stabilises your decrepit ass.

Wadaad
08-19-2014, 11:58 PM
You must be thrilled.

http://cdn.meme.li/images/300x/6846694.jpg

It was a sham trial...

Aviator
08-19-2014, 11:58 PM

It was a sham trial...

Ohhhhhh I'm sure.

You're all pests.

RandoBloom
08-20-2014, 12:01 AM
The guy at 1:33 doesnt look Arab at all. Who is he?
And good news. I didnt like Husein but this judge was a total ass to him during trial

Wadaad
08-20-2014, 12:01 AM
Ohhhhhh I'm sure.

You're all pests.

Go find a bathroom wall to scribble 'i hate niggers' or something. Your whole schtick is boring

Wadaad
08-20-2014, 12:03 AM
And good news. I didnt like Husein but this judge was a total ass to him during trial

The red head? He is the leader of the Baathists after the fall of Saddam and have allied with ISIS. He is an ethnic arab. I used to play soccer with a Palestinian from Gaza who had his same redhair and features.

His name is Izzat Ibrahim Al-Duri

RandoBloom
08-20-2014, 12:15 AM
The red head? He is the leader of the Baathists after the fall of Saddam and have allied with ISIS. He is an ethnic arab. I used to play soccer with a Palestinian from Gaza who had his same redhair and features.

His name is Izzat Ibrahim Al-Duri

In Palestine, Lebanon and Syria I could understand that, since a lot of Bosniaks settled there. But in Iraq? Are you sure he is of Arab descent?

Wadaad
08-20-2014, 12:17 AM
In Palestine, Lebanon and Syria I could understand that, since a lot of Bosniaks settled there. But in Iraq? Are you sure he is of Arab descent?

I believe he is related to Saddam.

Han Cholo
08-20-2014, 12:27 AM

:jump0000:

"a lot of Bosnians settled there" would have to be all redheads to make at least 1% of Arabs in such region redheaded. Seriously, what's wrong with people here? :D

Hadouken
08-20-2014, 12:28 AM
oh no :( (srs)

I hope Saddam burns in hell

Anglojew
08-20-2014, 12:33 AM
ISIS and the Ba'athists were allied:

Al-Douri has been pointed out as one of the main commanders responsible for successful take over of North Iraq and the city of Mosul in June 2014 by rebel groups[16] The Naqshbandi Army along with other groups lead by former Ba'ath officers are reported to have assumed an increasingly large role in the governance and administration of occupied cities. Militants were reported to have appointed fellow Ba'ath generals Azhar al-Obeidi and Ahmed Abdul Rashid as the governors of Mosul and Tikrit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izzat_Ibrahim_al-Douri

Bloodnigger
08-20-2014, 12:35 AM
ISIS and the Ba'athists were allied:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izzat_Ibrahim_al-Douri

And now scores are being settled. So much for America standing by her allies.

Wadaad
08-20-2014, 12:35 AM
Small example of how much of a sham and unjust the trial was:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy7oQwBXQfU

Anglojew
08-20-2014, 12:36 AM

Not this again.

Sigh, the ancient Near East was much fairer pigmented than today prior to thousands of years of migrations and invasions by Turks, Arabians, Mongols and slavery etc. Groups that didn't intermarry like Kurds and Yezidis are much lighter but some "Arabs" still retain fairer pigmentation.

Anglojew
08-20-2014, 12:37 AM

Obama is standing with his ally; the Islamists.

Ramos
08-20-2014, 12:37 AM
That whole part of the world is crazy:picard2:

Wadaad
08-20-2014, 12:38 AM
Not this again.

Sigh, the ancient Near East was much fairer pigmented than today prior to thousands of years of migrations and invasions by Turks, Arabians, Mongols and slavery etc. Groups that didn't intermarry like Kurds and Yezidis are much lighter but some "Arabs" still retain fairer pigmentation.

Could you leave TA's autistic pigmentation obsessions out of this thread, kthx

Bloodnigger
08-20-2014, 12:40 AM
Obama is standing with his ally; the Islamists.

To be fair, a part of it is due to american incompetence. The training of the Iraqi army and the seizure of american military hardware being the most obvious.

At the very least, the Bush administration didn't blunder this hard.

Han Cholo
08-20-2014, 12:44 AM
But what about the ideological differences between the Saddam's generals and ISIS? As far as I know Ba'ath party didn't exhibit ideological tendencies similar to ISIS.

RandoBloom
08-20-2014, 12:44 AM
:jump0000:

"a lot of Bosnians settled there" would have to be all redheads to make at least 1% of Arabs in such region redheaded. Seriously, what's wrong with people here? :D

Its just a fact. If you cant handle it dont discuss it. If you are unaware of it, read it up.

Not this again.

Because after 1400 years the Arab would still look like that :D
Near east was darker, always, because its easier to live in the sun that way. Send a scandinavian to Sahara today and he will have his skin shriwell up and break from the sun.
Whats up with trying to make them look whiter and you?
Jews in US, Germany and Poland look white because of mixing, not because that is their true collor

Anglojew
08-20-2014, 12:47 AM
Could you leave TA's autistic pigmentation obsessions out of this thread, kthx

Ethnoreligious Middle-Eastern groups that practiced endogamy like Druzes, Samaritans, Mizrahi Jews, Yezidis and Kurds are often ginger:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/04/7e/3e/047e3e1c53b9aecc46338ca85d54ea7e.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/45/141322096_3f32abe3cc_o.jpg

Although groups like the Mandeans (A Judean sect originally) probably best represent the ancient Near East average and still look Judean (Jewish):

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4115/4863350933_f8a263c5b7_z.jpg

Anglojew
08-20-2014, 12:50 AM
But what about the ideological differences between the Saddam's generals and ISIS? As far as I know Ba'ath party didn't exhibit ideological tendencies similar to ISIS.

Ba'athism is a form of Arab Nationalism

ISIS are a Muslim Brotherhood group with Salafist influence.

ISIS could just be a front for the Ba'athists though.

StonyArabia
08-20-2014, 12:50 AM

The Baathist have become a religious group, and the Arab population especially in Northwest Iraq is highly sympathetic to them. They have adopted the Sufi order known as the Naqashbandi, and follow the Hanafi school. They don't have much in common with ISIS even religiously. Izzet Al-Douri was greeted with roses and such in all Arab major cities. This also true of many Sunni Turkomans who also joined this movement and had high influence in the Baath party. They still adhere to nationalistic tents but it's very Sufi inspired and Hanafi in out look.

Now they refer to themselves as the Army Men of the Naqashbandi order.

Anglojew
08-20-2014, 12:52 AM
Its just a fact. If you cant handle it dont discuss it. If you are unaware of it, read it up.

Because after 1400 years the Arab would still look like that :D
Near east was darker, always, because its easier to live in the sun that way. Send a scandinavian to Sahara today and he will have his skin shriwell up and break from the sun.
Whats up with trying to make them look whiter and you?
Jews in US, Germany and Poland look white because of mixing, not because that is their true collor

LOL@"true colour". Yes, we are chameleons and can change colour at will

Wadaad
08-20-2014, 12:53 AM
Ethnoreligious Middle-Eastern groups that practiced endogamy like Druzes, Samaritans, Mizrahi Jews, Yezidis and Kurds are often ginger:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/04/7e/3e/047e3e1c53b9aecc46338ca85d54ea7e.jpg

Although groups like the Mandeans (A Judean sect originally) probably best represent the ancient Near East average and still look Judean (Jewish):

this thread is about ISIS exacting revenge on the judge

Aviator
08-20-2014, 12:53 AM
Go find a bathroom wall to scribble 'i hate niggers' or something. Your whole schtick is boring

No, I hate it even when people write nice things on the walls or stalls. That's still vandalism.

Han Cholo
08-20-2014, 12:57 AM
The Baathist have become a religious group, and the Arab population especially in Northwest Iraq is highly sympathetic to them. They have adopted the Sufi order known as the Naqashbandi, and follow the Hanafi school. They don't have much in common with ISIS even religiously. Izzet Al-Douri was greeted with roses and such in all Arab major cities. This also true of many Sunni Turkomans who also joined this movement and had high influence in the Baath party. They still adhere to nationalistic tents but it's very Sufi inspired and Hanafi in out look.

Now they refer to themselves as the Army Men of the Naqashbandi order.

So, would not they be heretics inside the ISIS? Or they are acting as some sort of crypto-Jews?

Wadaad
08-20-2014, 01:01 AM
Sunni alliance basically

Anglojew
08-20-2014, 01:02 AM
this thread is about ISIS exacting revenge on the judge

Most threads tend to go off on tangents.

StonyArabia
08-20-2014, 01:02 AM
I believe he is related to Saddam.

He is not related to Saddam but they do come from the same region. Red hair, blondism and such does not have to come from admixture just variation. Those traits appeared in the Mideast. Also one of Saddam's daughter was blond, and green eyed, it mean nothing genetically they will still be the same as the other people. As you know Saddam and his wife were not European looking or had European traits. Such traits do appear from time to time in many pred-Caucasoid populations nothing is strange. Though their region was said to be Christian in origin, and many of them do claim Christian ancestry in the past. It's believed they converted to Islam during the reign of Timur. Any person from Tikrit will tell you they had Christian ancestors, and it was only with Timur that they converted rapidly to Islam.

Han Cholo
08-20-2014, 01:04 AM
Sunni alliance basically

Weren't there some Christians in the Ba'ath party?

StonyArabia
08-20-2014, 01:12 AM
Weren't there some Christians in the Ba'ath party?

Yes there were Christians in the Baath party, but this before it morphed into the movement known as the Army of the Naqashbandi, and following the Hanafi school. Today the Baath party is Sufi Sunni Islamic movement. This started nearly after the fall of the regime in Iraq, which already was shifting from secular to religious order, especially the promoting of the Hanafi Sunnism, and those who were not purged or expelled and were in hiding eventually adopted the Sufi way with a nationalistic twist, but they have Sunni Turkoman members to not only Arabs are present, and they were present in the former party as well.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-20-2014, 01:39 AM

It was a sham trial...

That he wasn't given a fair trial doesn't change the fact he would have lost regardless of the government's biases. Saddam got to see how it was like on the other end of a corrupt courtroom.

I find it amusing the ISIS paint a secularist like Saddam as a martyr. That he favored Sunnis during his reign was for political reasons bit now he's whatever they want him to be.

If your agents tortured me and had my family members killed you'd be lucky to not have your testicles cut off with a rusty blade and shoved down your throat instead of a hanging. That being said, he shouldn't have been the judge at the trial. Obvious bias is obvious.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-20-2014, 01:42 AM
Btw, I miss Saddam. He knew how to keep these people in line. He was a necessary evil.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-20-2014, 01:45 AM
He is not related to Saddam but they do come from the same region. Red hair, blondism and such does not have to come from admixture just variation. Those traits appeared in the Mideast. Also one of Saddam's daughter was blond, and green eyed, it mean nothing genetically they will still be the same as the other people. As you know Saddam and his wife were not European looking or had European traits. Such traits do appear from time to time in many pred-Caucasoid populations nothing is strange. Though their region was said to be Christian in origin, and many of them do claim Christian ancestry in the past. It's believed they converted to Islam during the reign of Timur. Any person from Tikrit will tell you they had Christian ancestors, and it was only with Timur that they converted rapidly to Islam.

lol yes it has nothing to do with genetics. More like they are remnants of actual persians.

Yaroslav
08-20-2014, 01:48 AM
He got some of his own medicine.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-20-2014, 01:56 AM

Unfortunately but what are we to do? Unless we get medieval and wipe out villages and towns supportive of the ISIS like in the good old days there is no way this situation can be controlled by the US military. It's going to have to be the Iranians moving in to support the Shiite Iraqis. They'll have to take over territory and isolate ISIS in the north.

Don't act like you people have never played RISK before. Isolating the enemy is key.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1399/85/1399857347101.jpg

Fun for the whole family.

StonyArabia
08-20-2014, 02:01 AM
lol yes it has nothing to do with genetics. More like they are remnants of actual persians.

Tell that to him and see his reaction lol.

Bloodnigger
08-20-2014, 02:12 AM

Unlikely. Not very iranid and pigmentation ain't right.

http://puu.sh/aZQPs.jpg

Probably a Kurd, you tend to find a lot of those like him there. Neither arabid nor iranid.

Drawing-slim
08-20-2014, 02:21 AM
Is clear now that Sadam was the coolest Arab.
His favorite movie was "godfather", his favorite book "old man & the sea"
He was secular muslim and knew fully well how to run that country and keep order.
He was actor like looking in a cool way. His sons were indeed some ugly scum but Sadam was the man.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-20-2014, 02:25 AM
It's times like these I wish could recruit some hard nose mercenaries and bring Lee Marvin back from the dead as my second in command. The Feds keep knocking at the door telling me to stop posting ads in the paper and to leave the Marvin family alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pLq-7ih4WE

I just had an orgasm... so hardcore...

StonyArabia
08-20-2014, 02:44 AM
Unlikely. Not very iranid and pigmentation ain't right.

http://puu.sh/aZQPs.jpg

Probably a Kurd, you tend to find a lot of those like him there. Neither arabid nor iranid.

He is just Northern Iraqi Arab, if you give him dark hair, and eyes he would look like a sandnigga rofl, referring to Izzt. Yes those types are common in Northwest Iraq. Arabid begins in the west aka Syrian Desert, and Southern Iraq.

mikhail
08-20-2014, 01:57 PM
Good, Saddam was the best thing that ever happened to Iraq, I cannot express with words how much justice has been brought to Iraq upon the execution of the subhuman who sentenced Saddam, all that was good in Iraq died with Saddam. May the judge rest in hell. Saddam was a miracle, he helped Iraq reach many scientific and industrial achievements, and he secularized iraqi society, Saddam made Iraq livable, may Saddam rest in peace. The Americans ruined Iraq and set up a false trial for Saddam, but in reality, the trial was nothing but a preparation for an execution, the trial was a lie.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-20-2014, 02:32 PM
Good, Saddam was the best thing that ever happened to Iraq, I cannot express with words how much justice has been brought to Iraq upon the execution of the subhuman who sentenced Saddam, all that was good in Iraq died with Saddam. May the judge rest in hell. Saddam was a miracle, he helped Iraq reach many scientific and industrial achievements, and he secularized iraqi society, Saddam made Iraq livable, may Saddam rest in peace. The Americans ruined Iraq and set up a false trial for Saddam, but in reality, the trial was nothing but a preparation for an execution, the trial was a lie.

The American government didn't set up the trial. Saddam was handed over to the new Iraq government.

Btw, he was guilty of the crimes. As I said before it was a sham trial but to think he would have been acquitted in a fair trial is absurd. Contrary to retarded belief being the victim of a sham trial because certain people want revenge on the defendant doesn't mean the defendant is innocent. What it means is the rule of law is rejected.

mikhail
08-20-2014, 02:35 PM
The American government didn't set up the trial. Saddam was handed over to the new Iraq government.

You mean the iraqi puppet government.

Borna
08-20-2014, 02:39 PM
After Al Quaeda another failed American experiment backfires on them, good.
Can't this be any better?

Empecinado
08-20-2014, 02:40 PM
The best that could happen is the Baathist militias taking over the control and displacing the IS goatfuckers, but there are little chances of this happening.

Immortal Technique
08-20-2014, 02:42 PM
The lion does not care about a monkey laughing at him from a tree.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-20-2014, 02:45 PM
You mean the iraqi puppet government.

I mean the government headed by many Shiites who want revenge. You forget the judge suffered personally under Saddam. He was tortured and had family members murdered by Saddam's "legitimate" (lolz) government.

mikhail
08-20-2014, 02:48 PM
the judge suffered personally under Saddam. He was tortured and had family members murdered by Saddam.

Good.

Hubal
08-20-2014, 02:51 PM
The best that could happen is the Baathist militias taking over the control and displacing the IS goatfuckers, but there are little chances of this happening.

Too good to be true, America loves and supports ISIS because they're dumbass animals that can be easily controlled

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-20-2014, 02:56 PM
Good.

So abuse of power is okay when you prefer it but not okay when you don't. How is life as a hypocrite? Is it any easy life?

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-20-2014, 02:58 PM
Too good to be true, America loves and supports ISIS because they're dumbass animals that can be easily controlled

You obviously don't follow the news... for the past ten years...

mikhail
08-20-2014, 02:58 PM
So abuse of power is okay when you prefer it but not okay when you don't. How is life as a hypocrite? Is it any easy life?

Could be worse, I could live in the USA.

Germaniac
08-20-2014, 03:07 PM
The only good thing ISIS ever did. Kill that traitor judge.

Hubal
08-20-2014, 03:14 PM
You obviously don't follow the news... for the past ten years...

Did i miss something?

randomguy1235
08-20-2014, 03:29 PM

Bosniak admixture in the Levant is probably non-existent.

randomguy1235
08-20-2014, 03:56 PM

They're not fair complexioned at all. Quite dark and orientalid.

RandoBloom
08-20-2014, 03:57 PM
Bosniak admixture in the Levant is probably non-existent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushnak

Hello, good day, bye bye :)

Han Cholo
08-20-2014, 04:22 PM

Yes, 15 bosniaks made the whole Middle East region red haired. Bye bye.

Lucifer
08-20-2014, 04:26 PM
this is justice saddam's trial was unfair, i hope obama, bush, condee rice and colin powel are the next ones .

LightHouse89
08-20-2014, 04:31 PM
So I dont understand I thought Isis hated the Baathist parties.....they are waging a war against the Syrian government....but were sympathetic to Saddam? These people are bat shit insane.

LightHouse89
08-20-2014, 04:33 PM
this is justice saddam's trial was unfair, i hope obama, bush, condee rice and colin powel are the next ones .

Well I thought it was a bad idea to go to war with Iraq in the first place...now today we see the wonders and joys of the results. Under Saddam Iraq was better off. You do realize Colin Powell resigned when he was disappointed with the way Bush was running things.

LightHouse89
08-20-2014, 04:34 PM

Hmmmm I always thought it was those Nordic crusaders who shagged alot of the levantine women :cool: maybe not....Bosniak pimps must have done it.

Lucifer
08-20-2014, 04:43 PM
Well I thought it was a bad idea to go to war with Iraq in the first place...now today we see the wonders and joys of the results. Under Saddam Iraq was better off. You do realize Colin Powell resigned when he was disappointed with the way Bush was running things.

we'll spare powell and replace him with michele obama then.

Hubal
08-20-2014, 04:47 PM
So I dont understand I thought Isis hated the Baathist parties.....they are waging a war against the Syrian government....but were sympathetic to Saddam? These people are bat shit insane.

Iraqi Baathists pretend to be sufi muslims

legolasbozo
08-20-2014, 06:18 PM
İn turkish we have saying, "ölümü gösterip sıtmaya razı etmek" it's mean "show death and persuade for malaria" if so isis is death, saddam was malaria. İraq just need democracy but i'm skeptical people are fond of democracy in iraq, because whole islam world are tend to deny everything from west. Maybe this because of western hypocrit politics and history.

Borna
08-20-2014, 06:22 PM
Hmmmm I always thought it was those Nordic crusaders who shagged alot of the levantine women :cool: maybe not....Bosniak pimps must have done it.

In Bosnian Turks as well in a South Slavs red hair is almost non-existent. It is like 0,001 percent. Dont believe in every internet myth you read.

LightHouse89
08-20-2014, 06:51 PM
Iraqi Baathists pretend to be sufi muslims

that is strange. i thought sufis were like radical pacifists? sort of like amish people just the islamic version. LOL

StonyArabia
08-20-2014, 08:13 PM
So, would not they be heretics inside the ISIS? Or they are acting as some sort of crypto-Jews?

They are not part part of the group. They were just one of the several movements that opposed the Shia Islamist government that was put in place after 2003. Also the regions of the Northwest have never liked that government in Baghdad which they refer to in a degrading manner as the Persian Safavid government. Not to mention the tribes in the West of the country aka Syrian Desert tribes also became de facto independent when tribal leaders took place and basically gave the finger to the Iraqi central government. It was a political alliance to remove the Iraqi government from their regions, and a form of protest to let people from their region to have representation in the government. However this alliance broke down, and now Baathist who are now known as the Army men of the Naqshbandi order are the ones who are mostly supported by the locals there, and many of the tribes. The Army Men of the Naqashbandi order now mix Baathist ideology politically speaking but religiously they are Sufi Naqashbandi who belong to the Hanafi sect/school of Sunnism.

Rojava
08-20-2014, 08:18 PM

Oh boo hoo the guy killed hundereds of thousands of innocent people and you want him to be treated with respect?

Black Wolf
08-20-2014, 08:25 PM

TA logic: ''Oh those red headed young Middle Eastern children must be descended from ancient long lost Celts.''

Wadaad
08-22-2014, 01:32 AM
Oh boo hoo the guy killed hundereds of thousands of innocent people and you want him to be treated with respect?

This is the definition of a savage.

Saddam was a ruthless tyrant, yeah kill him I have no problems with that...but putting on a 'trial' as if your actions are determined by a set of laws you're bound by, and not a desire for vengeance is not only savage but hypocritical.