PDA

View Full Version : Germany Wants Greece To Sell Off Its Islands In Return For Cash

poiuytrewq0987
03-04-2010, 01:37 PM
What does Germany lack? Great Mediterranean beaches.

Perhaps that's the motivation behind a German MPs suggestion that Greece sell some of its islands for cash before asking for freebie European handouts.

http://www.businessinsider.com/germany-to-greece-cant-you-sell-us-some-of-your-islands-in-return-for-a-bailout-2010-3

adsız
04-05-2015, 07:27 PM
"Greece needs to make some payments in April.

For a corporation like Apple, cash in these amounts would be a rounding error on the balance sheet.

For the country of Greece, it’s becoming an insurmountable obstacle. That’s how broke Greece is."

http://www.businessinsider.com/greek-officials-reportedly-have-a-plan-that-would-cause-a-furor-in-the-markets-2015-4

Böri
04-05-2015, 07:33 PM

For a corporation like Apple, cash in these amounts would be a rounding error on the balance sheet.

For the country of Greece, it’s becoming an insurmountable obstacle. That’s how broke Greece is."

http://www.businessinsider.com/greek-officials-reportedly-have-a-plan-that-would-cause-a-furor-in-the-markets-2015-4

This is normal, they are lazy and spend all time envying Turks on internet, together with Albanians and Kurds who are also failures.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-05-2015, 07:35 PM
Looks like German bankers read Apricity troll threads.

Vullkan
04-05-2015, 07:45 PM
I want copy-write protection

Queen B
04-05-2015, 07:47 PM
Article dates back 5 years ago :lol:
Thanks for the laught :lol:

Böri
04-06-2015, 01:30 PM
History is something which keeps repeating. You Greeks fail and ask Westerns for help. They try to help you but this is impossible to bail you out as you excess in failure levels, then they give you the last slap and take what worthy you have. Exact same as 900 years ago, proud Hellenes asked for Western help against Turks, they try to help you but keeping benefits for them, then they see this is impossible to save you and give you the 1204 slap. No matter 5 years ago or 900 years ago, your problems are likely genetics and recessive. Germany will give you a nice last slap.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
04-06-2015, 01:36 PM

thread was started 5 years ago.

Hithaeglir
04-06-2015, 01:42 PM
This is normal, they are lazy and spend all time envying Turks on internet, together with Albanians and Kurds who are also failures.

Greeks envying Turks :rotfl:
You are considered a third world nation here,i don't know if you are aware of that.Bloodsucking annoying leeches,that's what you are.If you weren't crawling in our section constantly, we wouldn't give a fuck about you.

EL_BARBARO
04-06-2015, 01:45 PM

Reopening a thread dated 5 years before. Bravo and Clase!:thumb001:

adsız
04-06-2015, 03:23 PM

I revived the thread to make people aware of that Greece has not been able to solve its financial impasse for 5 years and does not seem to solve it in the next 50-100 years.

Queen B
04-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Exactly, and pathetic Turks are bumping up a thread that is 5 years old :picard2:

Böri
04-06-2015, 05:02 PM
Greeks envying Turks :rotfl:
You are considered a third world nation here,i don't know if you are aware of that.Bloodsucking annoying leeches,that's what you are.If you weren't crawling in our section constantly, we wouldn't give a fuck about you.

Who's obsessed with others? You don't see Greeks spamming anything about Turks. They try to find relief and forget Greece pains bashing Turks. Yes you are first world nation with EU label and this make things more interesting as you succeed to fail like nobody fail despite that label. Countries which were Communists 25 years ago like Czech or Hungarians are light years ahead you now. Rums you are genetic defects.

EL_BARBARO
04-06-2015, 05:29 PM
I revived the thread to make people aware of that Greece has not been able to solve its financial impasse for 5 years and does not seem to solve it in the next 50-100 years.

And when will you solve you're a wanker?

adsız
04-06-2015, 05:57 PM
And when will you solve you're a wanker?

Come on now.. Say something relevant to the topic so that we can have a civil discussion rather than quarelling like high school teenagers..

Edit: You are not a teenager, are you ?

Anatolian_charm
04-06-2015, 06:07 PM
Germany should pay for stealing their national gold first.

EL_BARBARO
04-06-2015, 06:09 PM
Come on now.. Say something relevant to the topic so that we can have a civil discussion rather than quarelling like high school teenagers..

Edit: You are not a teenager, are you ?

Sure.

A thread opened 5 years ago, reopened by you just to bother greek people here, git.

Enough, "adult"?

adsız
04-07-2015, 08:41 AM
Exactly, and pathetic Turks are bumping up a thread that is 5 years old :picard2:

This thread is bumped in order for people to see the progress Greece has done.

Now, we understand that Greece has done nothing to reduce its debt in the last 5 years but kept taking loans from others and live in an undeserved luxury with the money not belong to them..

Ctwentysevenj
04-07-2015, 08:45 AM
Looks like German bankers read Apricity troll threads.

Including the German finance Minister. He has probably posted some swarthy monobrowed Greek.

Queen B
04-07-2015, 08:46 AM
This thread is bumped in order for people to see the progress Greece has done.
The thread is about Greece selling its islands, and after 5 years, this idiotic suggestion/theory still exists and people actually bump it :rotfl:
Pathetic.

Now, we understand that Greece has done nothing to reduce its debt in the last 5 years but kept taking loans from others and live in an undeserved luxury with the money not belong to them..
Apparently , you have no idea what you are talking about :rotfl:

adsız
04-07-2015, 09:00 AM
The thread is about Greece selling its islands, and after 5 years, this idiotic suggestion/theory still exists and people actually bump it :rotfl:
Pathetic.

Apparently , you have no idea what you are talking about :rotfl:

I know, Ms. Queen, what i am talking. I also know 8,000.00 EUR=8,685.04 USD monthly wage is too much for a sailor.

Queen B
04-07-2015, 09:15 AM
I know, Ms. Queen, what i am talking. I also know 8,000.00 EUR=8,685.04 USD monthly wage is too much for a sailor.
And 430€ montly wage for a seller/regular worker what is?
You can't compare the wages of someone of the maritime industry with the rest.
1) Maritime industries are owned by private companies, not Greek state.
2) Sailors/captains are on the sea for many months each time, so how do you compensate a life in the middle of nowhere, up in a ship carrying gas (not cruise) and working non-stop?
http://www.jobfindersites.com/jobsearch/maritime.php
And its not only that Greek sailors/captains/engineers that got paid much, its everywhere around the world.
3) You truly have no idea what you are talking about

Drawing-slim
04-07-2015, 09:27 AM
Greeks will have to sell more than just islands I'm afraid. Lazy, broke, beyond broke, big stretched stomacks from over eating in 49 years, geographically in crossroads of a troubled world. They need a lot of help. Yes.

adsız
04-07-2015, 09:34 AM
And 430€ montly wage for a seller/regular worker what is?
You can't compare the wages of someone of the maritime industry with the rest.
1) Maritime industries are owned by private companies, not Greek state.
2) Sailors/captains are on the sea for many months each time, so how do you compensate a life in the middle of nowhere, up in a ship carrying gas (not cruise) and working non-stop?
http://www.jobfindersites.com/jobsearch/maritime.php
And its not only that Greek sailors/captains/engineers that got paid much, its everywhere around the world.
3) You truly have no idea what you are talking about

I know sailor salary is higher than the others. Still 8.000 EUR is too much for a country that has no heavy industry, no production.

IF you are broke, you simply do not drink aged champagne with the money you borrow. You can drink the cheepest beer though. :)

Queen B
04-07-2015, 09:35 AM
Greeks will have to sell more than just islands I'm afraid. Lazy, broke, beyond broke, big stretched stomacks from over eating in 49 years, geographically in crossroads of a troubled world. They need a lot of help. Yes.
A man that doesn't work and relies his income in poker, shouldn't talk about lazyness.:coffee: