PDA

View Full Version : Do you buy women (sex)?

Ramos
08-23-2014, 05:19 AM
Do you?

Hadouken
08-23-2014, 05:20 AM
what do you have to offer ?

Mark
08-23-2014, 05:21 AM
No, they buy me.

Óttar
08-23-2014, 06:15 AM
I already made a thread like this. 25% + of people participating on the poll said that they had paid for it.

Yesterday, I put out this well-thought out personal ad with social commentary about our society and Scandinavian culture, America's high rate of depression and suicide etc., and I got a response from a chick saying that she liked my post and agreed with it. She spoke German like I do, she seemed really cool and interesting and then I sent her my pic, and she recognized me from OKCupid, and apparently we had a disagreeable (to her) conversation many months ago, and so she said she wasn't interested. I wrote her again trying to make amends, but she called me a "creepy fuck."

Then there's this other girl, who I have been corresponding with for a while, and she for whatever reason wasn't into me, and recently I asked if there really was no way that we could go out and get a drink. She said she "didn't feel comfortable meeting me." and then she told me I was pushy. If me telling her that I thought she was attractive and I wanted to get a drink with her constitutes me being "pushy" then I no longer know what to think. These chicks are illogical and retarded. On the contrary, rather than being "pushy" I actually have exercised quite a bit of restraint.

I'm sick of chicks having a set of completely random and arbitrary set of requirements to hang out, and being illogical and retarded. I am tired of women deciding whether or not I get to experience a certain subjective feeling. My situation is different because I am not very concerned with penetrative sex, and I really enjoy cuddling and giving foot massage (I know it's funny, but I'm serious), but despite the absolute simplicity of my desire, I find it almost impossible to experience this. When I was very young, I could dive into cute girls' laps with impunity. I want to recover this freedom, this subjective experience, this having complete access to a woman's body without shame, so I am considering taking on the services of a professional regularly. I think that the cost is prohibitively expensive, but considering the fact that you don't have to fear rejection, it's a sure thing, they will come directly to your house with no bullshit, the convenience is built into the high cost. It will allow me to unload my existential angst and concentrate on other things, on MY terms, not hers.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-23-2014, 06:21 AM
I already made a thread like this. 25% + of people participating on the poll said that they had paid for it.

Yesterday, I put out this well-thought out personal ad with social commentary about our society and Scandinavian culture, America's high rate of depression and suicide etc., and I got a response from a chick saying that she liked my post and agreed with it. She spoke German like I do, she seemed really cool and interesting and then I sent her my pic, and she recognized me from OKCupid, and apparently we had a disagreeable (to her) conversation many months ago, and so she said she wasn't interested. I wrote her again trying to make amends, but she called me a "creepy fuck."

Then there's this other girl, who I have been corresponding with for a while, and she for whatever reason wasn't into me, and recently I asked if there really was no way that we could go out and get a drink. She said she "didn't feel comfortable meeting me." and then she told me I was pushy. If me telling her that I thought she was attractive and I wanted to get a drink with her constitutes me being "pushy" then I no longer know what to think. These chicks are illogical and retarded. On the contrary, rather than being "pushy" I actually have exercised quite a bit of restraint.

I'm sick of chicks having a set of completely random and arbitrary set of requirements to hang out, and being illogical and retarded. I am tired of women deciding whether or not I get to experience a certain subjective feeling. My situation is different because I am not very concerned with penetrative sex, and I really enjoy cuddling and giving foot massage (I know it's funny, but I'm serious), but despite the absolute simplicity of my desire, I find it almost impossible to experience this. When I was very young, I could dive into cute girls' laps with impunity. I want to recover this freedom, this subjective experience, this having complete access to a woman's body without shame, so I am considering taking on the services of a professional regularly. I think that the cost is prohibitively expensive, but considering the fact that you don't have to fear rejection, it's a sure thing, they will come directly to your house with no bullshit, the convenience is built into the high cost. It will allow me to unload my existential angst and concentrate on other things, on MY terms, not hers.

You seem to want to treat women like whores, if you do then they deserve to get paid for it because it's of no pleasure or benefit to them.

Óttar
08-23-2014, 06:23 AM
You seem to want to treat women like whores, if you do then they deserve to get paid for it because it's of no pleasure or benefit to them.
Who cuddles with whores?

Ramos
08-23-2014, 08:00 PM

I agree.

I like to just buy a woman and not have to deal with her irrationality. I like to take control of women.

armenianbodyhair
08-23-2014, 08:02 PM
All day every day

Hithaeglir
08-23-2014, 08:04 PM
All day every day

It was fun yesterday ;)

Heart of Oak
08-23-2014, 08:05 PM
I get 10% discount, if I do more than 50 at a time...

Grenzland
08-23-2014, 08:05 PM
It's for losers in my opinion.

Rudel
08-23-2014, 08:06 PM
Who cuddles with whores?
I do. I'm nice like that.

Arbërori
08-23-2014, 08:07 PM
I got my own brothel. :wink

Ramos
08-23-2014, 08:08 PM
I'm sure most all the no votes are actually yes answers in reality

Grenzland
08-23-2014, 08:09 PM
I got my own brothel. :wink

With women or men?

Oneeye
08-23-2014, 08:12 PM
No way. I don't screw women I even suspect to have multiple partners. Why would I buy sloppy seconds, if even only that?

Oneeye
08-23-2014, 08:13 PM
I do. I'm nice like that.

I guess whores need spooning too.

Swedenborg
08-23-2014, 08:14 PM
No, I don't.

Grenzland
08-23-2014, 08:15 PM
I guess whores need spooning too.

Of course. They will be so happy...

Borna
08-23-2014, 08:16 PM
Buy east med whores, support my business.

No, but i have no problems with that . In fact i will consider it as an option when i reach 45-50 years and can't get some decent looking females.

Comte Arnau
08-23-2014, 08:17 PM
Never felt the need and hope never to. Whether it's them around in the streets or in red-light bars I find it fairly depressing.

Yaroslav
08-23-2014, 08:18 PM
Once a week or so.

Grenzland
08-23-2014, 08:20 PM
If you are between 45 and 50 years old and need whores you definitely are a loser.

zhaoyun
08-23-2014, 08:21 PM
Whenever I try to, they end up paying me.

Borna
08-23-2014, 08:21 PM
If you are 45 or 50 years old and need whores you definitely are a loser.

Will your wife be pretty as she was in their age ? Hell no.

Grenzland
08-23-2014, 08:24 PM

What? :lol:

Borna
08-23-2014, 08:26 PM
What? :lol:

I mean your future (Or if you are married) wife will not look as good in 50 years as those whores look (since most of whores are up to 30) in their mid twenties.

zhaoyun
08-23-2014, 08:27 PM
I don't. But I'm not judgmental about it. Some men have no other way to get sex for various reasons. Some women as well, though it's much less often they'd pay for sex for obvious reasons.

If two consenting adults agreed to have sex for a monetary exchange, why should they be stopped? Other than that, obviously I don't pay for sex because I don't need to, the chase is most of the fun, and also am paranoid about getting STDs.

Grenzland
08-23-2014, 08:28 PM
I mean your future (Or if you are married) wife will not look as good in 50 years as those whores look (since most of whores are up to 30) in their mid twenties.

That's some kind of harsh... :D

Oneeye
08-23-2014, 08:32 PM
That's some kind of harsh... :D

I have no doubt that by age 50 other women of similar age will appear much more attractive than most younger women. I know that I find women in their mid to late 20s much more attractive than younger women now, even though I liked those younger women in my late teens and early 20s. ;)

Grenzland
08-23-2014, 08:32 PM
I don't. But I'm not judgmental about it. Some men have no other way to get sex for various reasons. Some women as well, though it's much less often they'd pay for sex for obvious reasons.

If two consenting adults agreed to have sex for a monetary exchange, why should they be stopped? Other than that, obviously I don't pay for sex because I don't need to, the chase is most of the fun, and also am paranoid about getting STDs.

These men should work on themselves and don't abuse the situation of the whores. I don't think they do this job because they want it so.

Pjeter Pan
08-23-2014, 08:39 PM
Only pathetic losers. I feel sorry whores having to live a life like that, might as well kill themselves.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-23-2014, 08:41 PM
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2014-03-26/news/os-bloods-gang-prostitute-teen-arrests-20140326_1_g-e-bloods-gang-teen

The girl know as "G.E." was 14 years old when she had sex with her first "trick" for $20.

As the teen was forced to walk along Orange Blossom Trail to solicit customers, she later told investigators, two members of the Bloods street gang watched.

After G.E. had sex with a man in his car, she returned to a motel and gave those gang members — identified by agents as Keith Romby and Jose Carmona — the $20, court records show.

In the following days, agents said, the Bloods continued to force the teen to be a prostitute and took her money. They also made G.E. have sex with fellow gang members at an Orange County home.

Details about the case emerged this week, when federal prosecutors filed sex-trafficking charges against four people. At least two of those suspects — Xavier Francisco Villanueva and Ashley Barnett — were arrested Wednesday.

Agents began investigating the case in January 2013, after G.E. told a Department of Children and Families investigator that the Bloods forced her to become a prostitute.

According to a criminal complaint, G.E. ran away from her Central Florida home Jan. 17, 2013, and soon afterward, Barnett asked her to go get something to eat.

The teen considered Barnett a "second mom" who often bought her food and clothes. Barnett and G.E. met up with Carmona and another man.

G.E. was taken to a home, which she referred to as the "studio," in a neighborhood near North Goldenrod Road.

There, Barnett and Romby took sexually suggestive pictures of the teen, the complaint said. Those photographs were then posted on two prostitution websites.

G.E. told investigators that Barnett, Romby and Carmona took her to a motel on Orange Blossom Trail and gave her drugs.

According to the complaint, the men had sex with G.E. at the motel.

Romby and Carmona told G.E. the drugs cost a lot of money and she had to earn money to pay them back, the documents said. The teen knew that meant prostitution.

After walking Orange Blossom Trail and meeting her first "trick," G.E. returned to the motel and gave Carmona and Romby the money.

Omega
08-23-2014, 08:58 PM
Nah, I don't. As soon as I say what I want they say I should fuck off.

Aviator
08-23-2014, 09:04 PM
Never.

Immortal Technique
08-23-2014, 09:05 PM
I don't but once a couple asked me if i want to do interracial threesome with them

Harley
08-23-2014, 09:42 PM
No.

Styrian Mujo
08-23-2014, 09:52 PM
Would if I could.

Grenzland
08-23-2014, 09:57 PM
Would if I could.

What's the problem? :D

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-23-2014, 09:59 PM

If two different women that have never spoken to each other don't feel comfortable meeting with you, then perhaps it's you and not them with a problem.

Yesterday, I put out this well-thought out personal ad with social commentary about our society and Scandinavian culture, America's high rate of depression and suicide etc., and I got a response from a chick saying that she liked my post and agreed with it.

I'm surprised anyone responded. Talk of depression and suicide doesn't scream stability to the reader.

Styrian Mujo
08-23-2014, 09:59 PM
What's the problem? :D
Everything.

Grenzland
08-23-2014, 10:01 PM
Everything.

They see you and run away? :D

Styrian Mujo
08-23-2014, 10:02 PM
They see you and run away? :D
Among other things.

Grenzland
08-23-2014, 10:05 PM
Explain, I'm curious :)

Pjeter Pan
08-23-2014, 10:07 PM
Explain, I'm curious :)
Either he has the same problem as sonny Corleone or is just ugly.

Styrian Mujo
08-23-2014, 10:09 PM
Either he has the same problem as sonny Corleone or is just ugly.
What kind of problems did Sonny Corleone have?

Grenzland
08-23-2014, 10:13 PM
I don't think they take just the pretty ones... ;)

Styrian Mujo
08-23-2014, 10:16 PM
I don't think they take just the pretty ones... ;)
Firstly I'm 17 so I would have to wait a few years and even if I was old enough I would be too embarrassed to seek out paid female company and I also have other problems...

Grenzland
08-23-2014, 10:18 PM
Yes, let's call it "female company" :D

Harley
08-23-2014, 10:19 PM
Firstly I'm 17 so I would have to wait a few years and even if I was old enough I would be too embarrassed to seek out paid female company and I also have other problems...

What kind of problems?

Styrian Mujo
Yes, let's call it "female company" :D
I think it's a good and elegant name for such services.

Colonel Frank Grimes
If I'm an unmarried older man with a sex drive who can no longer get any play from attractive women, I'll at least pay for a blowjob. Rare is the woman who looks physically appealing in her 50s. She's going to be all saggy. If I'm married, I have no choice, unless she drives me crazy, which would lead to me divorcing her and she legally rapes me in divorce court. But at least after that legal raping of me financially, I'll have a few dollars left over and so I might at as well enjoy myself.

Why the fuck should I care what people think of me when I'm in my 50s banging some hot 20-something chick and paying for it. No one gets upset when people like Johnny Depp and James Franco have girlfriends half their age. If they didn't have Hollywood fame they'd be in the same boat. The difference is their girlfriends are being paid not in cash but in status. If they weren't famous they'd be viewed as creepy old guys trying to get young pussy instead of dried up old pussy.

My post is vulgar but it had to be said. I keep it realz.

Vasconcelos
08-23-2014, 10:20 PM
No, I don't objectify people either.

Harley
08-23-2014, 10:22 PM
Guys,

As a girl who has dated dudes online and met guys in person from online, I would recommend reigning in the intensity. If you are too intense, the girl is likely to be scared. Looks are superficial, I've been victim to having not been hot enough and whatever, but I'm still a female, which means I will still have any guy messaging me no matter how psychotic I behave. That's unfortunately a fact of life.

A guy that jumps too early and is already talking about metaphorically taking over the world with another chick is too much. Even if you mean well, it's too much. However, I tried telling this to one of my best friends. He was always too intense with girls and that scared them off. He didn't understand me when I told him he is scaring them because of too much attention and it being too focused. Save that for when you're actually a few months into a relationship.

Idk, just some random girl tips from a girl who over-analyzes a lot of things.

Harley
08-23-2014, 10:26 PM
If I'm an unmarried older man with a sex drive who can no longer get any play from attractive women, I'll at least pay for a blowjob. Rare is the woman who looks physically appealing in her 50s. She's going to be all saggy. If I'm married, I have no choice, unless she drives me crazy, which would lead to me divorcing her and she legally rapes me in divorce court. But at least after that legal raping of me financially, I'll have a few dollars left over and so I might at as well enjoy myself.

Why the fuck should I care what people think of me when I'm in my 50s banging some hot 20-something chick and paying for it. No one gets upset when people like Johnny Depp and James Franco have girlfriends half their age. If they didn't have Hollywood fame they'd be in the same boat. The difference is their girlfriends are being paid not in cash but in status. If they weren't famous they'd be viewed as creepy old guys trying to get young pussy instead of dried up old pussy.

My post is vulgar but it had to be said. I keep it realz.
You're not that old.

Grenzland
08-23-2014, 10:28 PM
Guys,

As a girl who has dated dudes online and met guys in person from online, I would recommend reigning in the intensity. If you are too intense, the girl is likely to be scared. Looks are superficial, I've been victim to having not been hot enough and whatever, but I'm still a female, which means I will still have any guy messaging me no matter how psychotic I behave. That's unfortunately a fact of life.

A guy that jumps too early and is already talking about metaphorically taking over the world with another chick is too much. Even if you mean well, it's too much. However, I tried telling this to one of my best friends. He was always too intense with girls and that scared them off. He didn't understand me when I told him he is scaring them because of too much attention and it being too focused. Save that for when you're actually a few months into a relationship.

Idk, just some random girl tips from a girl who over-analyzes a lot of things.

:lol:

This thread is about whores.

Harley
08-23-2014, 10:31 PM
:lol:

This thread is about whores.

I understand that, but on the first few pages, you see some complaints from men talking about how it's difficult to have intimacy with a woman, which is why they turn to paid female company.

This kind of man is seeking an emotional connection and fails to understand what the problem is. He is not necessarily a bad man, but women are cultured these days to shy away from that behavior. We do not have traditional courting systems where a man can approach his intended's family, arrange for proper dates, and follow a very clear system. Dating is based on how women feel or don't feel about a person.

I hate to break it to everyone, but women can be biologically crazy. This is not restricted to females, as males are nuts themselves. Idk. If the reasoning behind renting female company is because one is stonewalled, wouldn't some insight help remedy the situation at hand?

Grenzland
08-23-2014, 10:36 PM
I hate to break it to everyone, but women are emotionally crazy.

That's right, but I don't really understand what you want to tell us. ;)

Longbowman
08-23-2014, 10:47 PM
I understand that, but on the first few pages, you see some complaints from men talking about how it's difficult to have intimacy with a woman, which is why they turn to paid female company.

This kind of man is seeking an emotional connection and fails to understand what the problem is. He is not necessarily a bad man, but women are cultured these days to shy away from that behavior. We do not have traditional courting systems where a man can approach his intended's family, arrange for proper dates, and follow a very clear system. Dating is based on how women feel or don't feel about a person.

I hate to break it to everyone, but women can be biologically crazy. This is not restricted to females, as males are nuts themselves. Idk. If the reasoning behind renting female company is because one is stonewalled, wouldn't some insight help remedy the situation at hand?

Some people expect there to be some kind of code or guideline that, if followed, automatically leads to dating success.

Harley
08-23-2014, 10:55 PM
That's right, but I don't really understand what you want to tell us. ;)

Oh you, lol. :p

Harley
08-23-2014, 11:02 PM
Some people expect there to be some kind of code or guideline that, if followed, automatically leads to dating success.

Honestly, I think a lot of it has to do with chemistry and being aware of what kind of charm one personally has.

It's important to be realistic and make the most out of what charm one does have. There's also personal accountability and being responsible for one's feelings.

Meh lol.

Óttar
08-23-2014, 11:17 PM
I don't think they do this job because they want it so.
I hear this argument from Junior Anti-Sex League folks, but it's ludicrous because I would wager that MOST people are doing a job just for the money.

Pjeter Pan
08-23-2014, 11:21 PM
What kind of problems did Sonny Corleone have?
He's dick was so big that his wife would be happy when he was having an affair, in the book she had to surgery on her vag to fix it. Also whore would deny him service lol.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-23-2014, 11:26 PM
You're not that old.

But eventually I will be that old unless I die prematurely. Unless I become a film star or wealthy they'll come a time when I won't be able to chat up an attractive young woman without being perceived as a creepy old dude. The moment I realize I've hit that point I'm off to Amsterdam or the Bunny Ranch in Vegas.

There is no way in hell I'll accept her...

http://www.trendyhairstyle.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Hairstyles-Women-Over-50-Year-Old.jpg

... over her...

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1175216203/SashaGrey.jpg

...at any time in my life unless I have some sort of obligation. If I'm married, then I have to bite the bullet by accepting my life with a dry vagina, especially with children involved. The last thing I would want is a hypothetical adult child of mine getting a phone call from a hospital in which they discover their father had a heart attack while banging Sasha Grey. It would leave a very bad image in their mind and I'd prefer they have a good image of me. But if there is no wife or kids I don't see why I should care.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-23-2014, 11:29 PM

But there is. The Melonhead system is a guaranteed succed.

1. Chloroform
2. Soundproof phonebooth
3. Looped tape saying "big heads are he only good heads"
4. Wait a couple days.

Harley
08-23-2014, 11:30 PM
But eventually I will be that old unless I die prematurely. Unless I become a film star or wealthy they'll come a time when I won't be able to chat up an attractive young woman without being perceived as a creepy old dude. The moment I realize I've hit that point I'm off to Amsterdam or the Bunny Ranch in Vegas.

There is no way in hell I'll accept this...

http://www.trendyhairstyle.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Hairstyles-Women-Over-50-Year-Old.jpg

... over this...

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1175216203/SashaGrey.jpg

Unless I have some sort of obligation. If I'm married, then I have to bite the bullet by accepting my life with a dry vagina, especially with children involved. The last thing I would want is a hypothetical adult child of mine getting a phone call from a hospital in which they discover their father had a heart attack while banging Sasha Grey. It would leave a very bad image in their mind. But if there is no wife or kids I don't see why I should care.
The bottom pic looks like she's high.

Dry vagina? What makes you think a woman does without sex when she's older or that a man's hypothetical high sex drive will outlast hers? Marry a woman that takes good care of herself, so she's hot at all ages and stages. There are some women that are naturally striking even as they age 50s and beyond.

I am more sexually attracted to a person if I'm mentally and emotionally attracted to them, so I don't understand the whole wanting to bang people based on looks.

Óttar
08-23-2014, 11:38 PM
but I'm still a female, which means I will still have any guy messaging me no matter how psychotic I behave. That's unfortunately a fact of life.
Why is this unfortunate for you? If anything, it seems like it would be a godsend. You can act like a psycho-bitch and still have access to many willing, attractive males. I express interest and ask a girl out, I get called "pushy." This has happened to me on more than one occasion. I was not being pushy at all. How am I supposed to ask a girl out? Like a delicate little flower? WTF!?

The problem is, that there is a huge disparity between men and women in the dating game. Women have access to many willing, attractive males at all times. They start to take men for granted and devalue their humanity. Women don't realize that it is exceptionally hard even for decent, solid, quality men to get female attention. I think they just assume that things are as easy for men as it is for women. That is how these neo-feminists could coin such a term like "male privilege." When this disparity in the dating game is actually evidence of FEMALE privilege.

Melina
08-23-2014, 11:43 PM
Buying women in the sense of prostitution or dates? Most women want men to pay for them in dates and to earn more than them.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-23-2014, 11:56 PM

I thought she was being seductive.

Dry vagina? What makes you think a woman does without sex when she's older or that a man's hypothetical high sex drive will outlast hers? Marry a woman that takes good care of herself, so she's hot at all ages and stages. There are some women that are naturally striking even as they age 50s and beyond.

You're seeing this through a woman's eyes.

I am more sexually attracted to a person if I'm mentally and emotionally attracted to them, so I don't understand the whole wanting to bang people based on looks.

That's because you're a woman. Women are more interested in the personality of the man than their looks and hence why you'll see men in their 50s with women half their age but very rarely the opposite. I'm more likely to meet a space alien than see a 25 year old guy date a 50 year old woman.

Arch Hades
08-23-2014, 11:56 PM
I'd only do it if I was a lot wealthier, like you see in the movie American Pyscho or something [without the killing]. lol

If young men do it, then it's basically just for the sex and for them to leave.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-23-2014, 11:57 PM

When women get old their vaginas are drier even if they are often paradoxically more easy to turn on.

Arch Hades
08-23-2014, 11:58 PM
That's because you're a woman. Women are more interested in the personality of the man than their looks and hence why you'll see men in their 50s with women half their age but very rarely the opposite. I'm more likely to meet a space alien than see a 25 year old guy date a 50 year old woman.

Yes exactly, looks mean maybe 25% for a woman's interest in a man...for a man's interest in a woman they mean about 80-90%....and 100% if we are talking only short term fucking.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-24-2014, 12:01 AM
I think Patrice O'Neal is quite informative on the issue of men and women and how they perceive each other. I figured this all out on my own, I'm proud to say, but he explains it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxADbp606xE

Harley
08-24-2014, 12:19 AM
Why is this unfortunate for you? If anything, it seems like it would be a godsend. You can act like a psycho-bitch and still have access to many willing, attractive males. I express interest and ask a girl out, I get called "pushy." This has happened to me on more than one occasion. I was not being pushy at all. How am I supposed to ask a girl out? Like a delicate little flower? WTF!?

The problem is, that there is a huge disparity between men and women in the dating game. Women have access to many willing, attractive males at all times. They start to take men for granted and devalue their humanity. Women don't realize that it is exceptionally hard even for decent, solid, quality men to get female attention. I think they just assume that things are as easy for men as it is for women. That is how these neo-feminists could coin such a term like "male privilege." When this disparity in the dating game is actually evidence of FEMALE privilege.
I cannot speak for ALL women, only myself who happens to be one woman.

There is no such thing as female privilege for me. The same with men- there is no such thing as male privilege. It's just two parties that cannot reconcile and have misguided views as to how the other gender should behave when they come a-courtin'.

These men that message me think that flashing a few dollars to pay for a meal before I can means direct access to my body? Paying for a meal or anything means that I must fall to my knees and suck a dick? Should I profligate myself so man may notice me and treat me like trash?

Yes, this is what happens to me when I accept these types of people who are "pushy". More often than not, I will have a man force me to put my wallet back so he can try later to force to have sex without my consent. This is what happens when a woman is nice and gives a man a chance. This has has happened to me on more than one occasion- a "pushy" and intense male is intent on having sex because he interprets being nice as the come hither and eff me gesture.

If you think how you go about earning a date successfully gets you a date, then by all means, do not accept any input and keep committing to the same exact actions you've been doing. Keep subscribing to the same ideals in which you and the rest of mankind are victims of the fairer sex. However, expecting anything to change from doing the same thing is insanity.

I am not saying all men looking for dates are potential rapists, but I do not see it as a total left field concept for a woman to see a stranger as a potential rapist if he comes on too strong and she is unable to handle him.

In MY situation, it is man who devalues my existence and demeans my contributions. I am not good looking, I make too much money, I am too cold. FFS, this whole crying game of who has more of an upper hand is bs. I refuse to subscribe to an ideal in which a man can just fart in my direction and I'm supposed to huff that in because women supposedly get their hearts' desires all the time and men have to suck their farts in to get a foot in the door.

Privilege only extends as far as a person is willing to let that shit go. I have not been given the benefit of a doubt or have had someone go out of their way for me, so female privilege doesn't exist. I don't accept men mistreating me in my life anymore, so male privilege does not exist.

You will find someone who loves you just the way you come, Ottar. Thinking something different and doing something different wouldn't hurt in the meantime.

Melina
08-24-2014, 12:27 AM
Yes exactly, looks mean maybe 25% for a woman's interest in a man...for a man's interest in a woman they mean about 80-90%....and 100% if we are talking only short term fucking.

This is because most women care more about security than sexual attraction while men it is mostly sexual satisfaction.

Harley
08-24-2014, 12:32 AM
I thought she was being seductive.
She has so much eye makeup on that it's weighing down her eyelid, therefore giving that seductive look.

You're seeing this through a woman's eyes.
Well, I sure don't have man eyes... or do I?

There was celebrity news this past week where a couple in which the woman was almost 50 and the guy is mid 20s became engaged. This happens more often than you want to acknowledge.

Random note: does anyone remember that couple in China(or some place) where a younger man and older woman left mainstream society because no one approved of their relationship? He even carved steps on a mountainside for her to walk. I'll try to locate the story.

I tend to see people of the same age together rather than either age extreme.

There are women who look much younger than their age who go out with men who are significantly younger. It's not as uncommon as the reverse, but is finally being more embraced and reported by society today.

Today's society still has trouble accepting a sexualized version of woman now. But even with that, a sexualized matriarch? Heaven forbid!

Harley
08-24-2014, 12:34 AM
When women get old their vaginas are drier even if they are often paradoxically more easy to turn on.

Should I imagine that men's penises are ready for the crisper when they approach maturity?

Prisoner Of Ice
08-24-2014, 12:34 AM
Should I imagine that men's penises are ready for the crisper when they approach maturity?

Thankfully there is viagra for men and estrogen cream for women.

Harley
08-24-2014, 12:35 AM

What about when a man settles down? Is it only to be seen as he just gives up in life and takes any woman?

Bloodnigger
08-24-2014, 12:37 AM
they discover their father had a heart attack while banging Sasha Grey.

Man among men.

Ars Moriendi
08-24-2014, 12:42 AM
A better question would be: If you have a lot of spare money, would you hire prime quality whores?
My brother is apparently more prone to that. Just sent me 30 mins ago a promotional video about a series dealing with high quality whores.

Good test would be to watch this video, and tell us if you'd willing or not to open your wallet (have a surplus of money) to be part of this kind of fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-34bqqQ2lCM

PS: Translate for me what they say if you can.

Bloodnigger
08-24-2014, 12:44 AM
Uploader made it unavailable in my 3rd world country.

Ars Moriendi
08-24-2014, 12:45 AM
Uploader made it unavailable in my 3rd world country.

http://hidedoor.com/index.jsp

Paste the video URL there.

Bloodnigger
08-24-2014, 12:47 AM
http://hidedoor.com/index.jsp

Paste the video URL there.

I use youtube unblocker already because 90% of youtube is copyrighted in Goymany.

The uploader availability shenanigans doesn't seem to be affected though. Still can't watch.

Svipdag
08-24-2014, 12:49 AM
I'm sure most all the no votes are actually yes answers in reality

Hell, no. Why should I pay for sex when I've got hands ?

Ars Moriendi
08-24-2014, 01:04 AM
I use youtube unblocker already because 90% of youtube is copyrighted in Goymany.

The uploader availability shenanigans doesn't seem to be affected though. Still can't watch.

I found a quick fix:

"If the URL of the YouTube video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEwD36Dk1jw – just replace the /watch?v= part with /v so your new URL becomes http://www.youtube.com/v/yEwD36Dk1jw."

Melina
08-24-2014, 01:16 AM
Hell, no. Why should I pay for sex when I've got hands ?

In all honesty I think porn is better than dating and actual sex. As for "buying" women. I don't need to do so. I have attracted many types of women since I was 16.

Han Cholo
08-24-2014, 01:23 AM
In all honesty I think porn is better than dating and actual sex. As for "buying" women. I don't need to do so. I have attracted many types of women since I was 16.

That's a bad symptom.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-24-2014, 01:27 AM

are you a bisexual?or a lesbian?

Harley
08-24-2014, 01:29 AM

She doesn't have to be either to attract women.

I attract women as well and I am not either.

Melina
08-24-2014, 01:32 AM

Don't think I am a lesbian. I am simply stating the fact that a lot of women have tried to "get it on" with me since my late teens. Including some that are considered straight like myself. Maybe it is curiosity but I don't know honestly. Women I know have had "experience" and didn't have to do much effort to get it and let alone give a penny to get it.

I have never had sex with a female though.

Gustave H
08-24-2014, 01:45 AM
No. Because I'm engaged, and even if I weren't, I don't want an STD.

Óttar
08-24-2014, 02:41 AM
It's for losers in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9J5o8bomxY

Check out the chick around 5:55 (due to copywright bullshit, I can't display it here, but the code is v=H9J5o8bomxY) You're telling me this hot, ambitious career woman who can get any man she wants, is a loser? Sometimes if you can't get company, it's not your fault.

In classical India, it was expected that a middle-class man would have a retinue of prostitutes, and it was socially acceptable for a man to see prostitutes several times a year including before starting any new endeavor in life i.e. business trips etc.

In the Mughal courts, everyone utilized the services of prostitutes. They were cultured and refined men. Hardly losers. The only difference is that nowadays our attitude towards sex is warped.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-24-2014, 03:24 AM
There was celebrity news this past week where a couple in which the woman was almost 50 and the guy is mid 20s became engaged. This happens more often than you want to acknowledge.

Celebrity women can pay for plastic surgery but I can only think of Madonna and Demi Moore marrying much younger men. Both looked very good when they married but not surprisingly the latter got cheated on as time progressed and her real age caught up to her (I think her ex-husband Kutcher has a child with Mila Kunis: a woman closer to his age.) Madonna's marriage with Guy Richie may have been a combination of her skin wrinkling and her psychological state. The woman tries desperately to turn back the clock but it is what it is. It's better to age with some self respect. She should accept her time has passed.

Random note: does anyone remember that couple in China(or some place) where a younger man and older woman left mainstream society because no one approved of their relationship? He even carved steps on a mountainside for her to walk. I'll try to locate the story.

Never heard of the story. There is a film from the 70s where the main characters become lovers. He's in his late teens and she's an elderly woman. It's one of my favorite films. Your post reminded me of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuHkE1eU2AY

I tend to see people of the same age together rather than either age extreme.

That's because most people aren't famous movie stars or wealthy. Have we forgotten about former Clippers owner Sterling?

http://www.wingsdailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Donald-Sterling-2.jpg

He wasn't with her for her sparkling personality and she wasn't with him for his charm.

There are women who look much younger than their age who go out with men who are significantly younger. It's not as uncommon as the reverse, but is finally being more embraced and reported by society today.

The key words are "look much younger than their age."

Today's society still has trouble accepting a sexualized version of woman now. But even with that, a sexualized matriarch? Heaven forbid!

I disagree. I think society is very accepting of sexualized women. You have or had shows like Ally McBeal and Sex in the City. Shows of women basically acting like guys in a sexual sense. In fact, Sex in the City was written by gay men. Gay men are still men. They don't have a hard time convincing each other to have sex because they're dealing with other men. In that sense the show is unrealistic.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-24-2014, 03:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9J5o8bomxY

Check out the chick around 5:55 (due to copywright bullshit, I can't display it here, but the code is v=H9J5o8bomxY) You're telling me this hot, ambitious career woman who can get any man she wants, is a loser? Sometimes if you can't get company, it's not your fault.

Chick doesn't come across as having much of a personality but she certainly is attractive.

Merida
08-24-2014, 04:12 AM

You're probably right, but this is so descouraging for us women... :/

Then if we're ugly, we're doomed.

Arch Hades
08-24-2014, 04:13 AM
You're probably right, but this is so descouraging for us women... :/

Then if we're ugly, we're doomed.

Why? You have it easy so long as you're not ugly and old.

Merida
08-24-2014, 04:19 AM
Why? You have it easy so long as you're not ugly and old.

yeah, a piece of cake! :p

Arch Hades
08-24-2014, 04:29 AM
I'm fairly good looking..really good looking when I work out and get in athletic shape. And I'll tell you aside from some eye fucks or general IOIs it gets me nowhere with women [or life in general for that matter]. I constantly see attractive women walking around with physically ugly men.

But the world is run by men, and even beautiful women are virtually irrelevant in the grande scheme of things. Looks mean very little in the world...it's much more about dominance, and that's why it's a male world. It takes balls to go anywhere worth going.

Harley
08-24-2014, 04:29 AM
Celebrity women can pay for plastic surgery but I can only think of Madonna and Demi Moore marrying much younger men. Both looked very good when they married but not surprisingly the latter got cheated on as time progressed and her real age caught up to her (I think her ex-husband Kutcher has a child with Mila Kunis: a woman closer to his age.) Madonna's marriage with Guy Richie may have been a combination of her skin wrinkling and her psychological state. The woman tries desperately to turn back the clock but it is what it is. It's better to age with some self respect. She should accept her time has passed.

Never heard of the story. There is a film from the 70s where the main characters become lovers. He's in his late teens and she's an elderly woman. It's one of my favorite films. Your post reminded me of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuHkE1eU2AY

That's because most people aren't famous movie stars or wealthy. Have we forgotten about former Clippers owner Sterling?

http://www.wingsdailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Donald-Sterling-2.jpg

He wasn't with her for her sparkling personality and she wasn't with him for his charm.

The key words are "look much younger than their age."

I disagree. I think society is very accepting of sexualized women. You have or had shows like Ally McBeal and Sex in the City. Shows of women basically acting like guys in a sexual sense. In fact, Sex in the City was written by gay men. Gay men are still men. They don't have a hard time convincing each other to have sex because they're dealing with other men. In that sense the show is unrealistic.

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2007/12/15/man-carves-wife-a-6000-stair-path-in-mountain/

I haven't heard of that movie or watched the clip you posted, but I'll check it out.

You don't believe it possible that any of these younger men were attracted to something more in the woman than her looks? That there wasn't some kind of power trip these men felt when near such women as Demi Moore or Madonna?

Sure, there are relationships like Sterling and whoever that person is, but she is yet another person drawn into his power.

I do think that people are drawn more into a powerful type of aura than someone who projects a weak type of personality. Animal magnetism isn't limited to age or gender.

The type of men I'm attracted to tend to be beyond normal IQ and place importance on companionship more than physical looks. Idk, I do not demonize age gaps. It is foolish to think a partner is replaceable because of something as fleeting as looks and not expect self to be easily substituted as well: that is what I'm getting at.

Merida
08-24-2014, 04:40 AM
I'm fairly good looking..really good looking when I work out and get in athletic shape. And I'll tell you aside from some eye fucks or general IOIs it gets me nowhere with women [or life in general for that matter]. I constantly see attractive women walking around with physically ugly men.

But the world is run by men, and even beautiful women are virtually irrelevant in the grande scheme of things. Looks mean very little in the world...it's much more about dominance, and that's why it's a male world. It takes balls to go anywhere worth going.

I totally agree with you, actually. I for one do not care about looks. Unless a guy is physically painful to look at, it's really not important at all. It's easier to find someone physically attractive if you like their personality than the other way around.

Mark
08-24-2014, 04:51 AM
I totally agree with you, actually. I for one do not care about looks. Unless a guy is physically painful to look at, it's really not important at all. It's easier to find someone physically attractive if you like their personality than the other way around.

K, later gator...

;)

Merida
08-24-2014, 04:54 AM
K, later gator...

;)

lol I meant something reaaaally creepy. Because I wasn't going to lie and say I like every guy I see. But looks are just secondary to personality.

Ramos
08-24-2014, 04:56 AM

Yeah but you probably dont care about looks because you are not pretty why else post in a sex thread about ladies

Merida
08-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Yeah but you probably dont care about looks because you are not pretty why else post in a sex thread about ladies

wtf? You're rude.

zhaoyun
08-24-2014, 05:05 AM

Heads up. She's actually pretty cute bro. Saw her pic on the members threads. Also, what she stated about looks seems accurate from a female perspective FME, for solid relationships, females place many things ahead of looks such as financial success, personality, etc.

Mortimer
08-24-2014, 05:06 AM
no

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-24-2014, 05:07 AM

Men just can't do that. A woman's personality is what keeps us with the woman after the initial thrill of dating is over but if we don't find someone attractive at first sight we never will. I was going to say this in the "Black Beauty" thread but I didn't see any reason to work Stacy up any more than she already was. There was a mixed race Black female poster at one of the earlier incarnations of these race forums who was a cool chick, funny, and very intelligent. She was studying philosophy in NYC, which is a stone throw away from me. I posted a pic for classification and soon got a PM from her saying how handsome I am and it bordered on being forward. It was obvious she wanted some interaction with me but despite all of those good qualities and living so near to me I didn't find her attractive. I thanked her and probably said something totally witty but chose my words carefully so as not to give the wrong impression. I don't know why but Black chicks seem to like me and they're very forward. Although this woman was half White but you didn't know by looking at her. This was probably five or six years ago. I can only think of one poster here who would remember her.

Anyway, the point is I'm not attracted to Black women. Wait... the point is men can't flip and find a woman attractive that they previously did not unless, of course, she was over weight and she is now thinner, which is a drastic change.

Melina
08-24-2014, 05:11 AM
Men just can't do that. A woman's personality is what keeps us with the woman after the initial thrill of dating is over but if we don't find someone attractive at first sight we never will. I was going to say this in the "Black Beauty" thread but I didn't see any reason to work Stacy up any more than she already was. There was a mixed race Black female poster at one of the earlier incarnations of these race forums who was a cool chick, funny, and very intelligent. She was studying philosophy in NYC, which is a stone throw away from me. I posted a pic for classification and soon got a PM from her saying how handsome I am and it bordered on being forward. It was obvious she wanted some interaction with me but despite all of those good qualities and living so near to me I didn't find her attractive. I thanked her and probably said something totally witty but chose my words carefully so as not to give the wrong impression. I don't know why but Black chicks seem to like me and they're very forward. Although this woman was half White but you didn't know by looking at her. This was probably five or six years ago. I can only think of one poster here who would remember her.

Anyway, the point is I'm not attracted to Black women. Wait... the point is men can't flip and find a woman attractive that they previously did not unless, of course, she was over weight and she is now thinner, which is a drastic change.

In simpler terms: Men pick with their penis.

Merida
08-24-2014, 05:14 AM
Men just can't do that. A woman's personality is what keeps us with the woman after the initial thrill of dating is over but if we don't find someone attractive at first sight we never will. I was going to say this in the "Black Beauty" thread but I didn't see any reason to work Stacy up any more than she already was. ...

I totally understand this. I know most men feel this way. It's just that it's a pity and kind of discouraging for women if not pretty. But yes, I know, no one can force themselves to like someone if it doesn't happen naturally.

Melina
08-24-2014, 05:21 AM
I totally understand this. I know most men feel this way. It's just that it's a pity and kind of discouraging for women if not pretty. But yes, I know, no one can force themselves to like someone if it doesn't happen naturally.

In all honesty women have it better when it comes to dating. Even the "ugly" women can do their hair, makeup and not look sloppy. Trust me women have a better chance of finding a partner.

Men get easily "turned on" by women that take care of themselves. The thing is in men's language women that don't fix themselves up are ugly.

Merida
08-24-2014, 05:24 AM
In all honesty women have it better when it comes to dating. Even the "ugly" women can do their hair, makeup and not look sloppy. Trust me women have a better chance of finding a partner.

Men get easily "turned on" by women that take care of themselves. The thing is in men's language women that don't fix themselves up are ugly.

Yes, you're totally right. You actually have a point there. :D

zhaoyun
08-24-2014, 05:31 AM

Women have it easier dating up to a certain age. That's why women who have good senses usually are selective when younger and find a high quality mate (hence why women focus on more than just looks usually) when they are young to build a life together. That's why most of the real great catches are usually almost always taken by the time they hit their mid to late 20s.

Han Cholo
08-24-2014, 05:35 AM

But then again, what one person, compared to other, finds attractive, varies a lot. A guy couldn't find certain girl attractive, but I would, and etcetera.

Merida
08-24-2014, 05:38 AM
But then again, what one person, compared to other, finds attractive, varies a lot. A guy couldn't find certain girl attractive, but I would, and etcetera.

That's what I always think. It maskes sense. It's just that many posts here sounded so categorical :P.

Fear Fiain
08-24-2014, 05:46 AM
no but maybe I should. know anyone who will let me get them pregnant and have sole custody of the kid for like a few grand?
that would solve my dependency on women completely. once I'm a dad I won't need women anymore. I just want to have a family and all I get is these headgames and being taken advantage of, because apparently men aren't supposed to want more than sex.
blue eyes and red hair preferred.

zhaoyun
08-24-2014, 05:50 AM
no but maybe I should. know anyone who will let me get them pregnant and have sole custody of the kid for like a few grand?
that would solve my dependency on women completely. once I'm a dad I won't need women anymore. I just want to have a family and all I get is these headgames and being taken advantage of, because apparently men aren't supposed to want more than sex.

Regarding your lack of success in attracting women. Are you as rude in real life as you are on these forums? Because truth be told, you are one of the rudest and most truly mean spirited individuals I've come across here. That's probably your no. 1 issue when it comes to relating to women.

Fear Fiain
08-24-2014, 05:57 AM
Regarding your lack of success in attracting women. Are you as rude in real life as you are on these forums? Because truth be told, you are one of the rudest and most truly mean spirited individuals I've come across here. That's probably your no. 1 issue when it comes to relating to women.

what do you mean? rude? mean spirited? I'm pretty chill. you just want to exterminate white people. so of course I can't be your friend. because you're actively committing genocide against me.

zhaoyun
08-24-2014, 05:59 AM
what do you mean? rude? mean spirited? I'm pretty chill. you just want to exterminate white people. so of course I can't be your friend. because you're actively committing genocide against me.

1. You are not chill
2. You are a rude, mean spirited, unethical, absolutely unlikeable person
3. You are a lunatic if you are jumping to those conclusions

Fear Fiain
08-24-2014, 06:04 AM
1. You are not chill
sorry, can you restate that premise in english?

2. You are a rude, mean spirited, unethical, absolutely unlikeable person

ok, so how am I rude, mean spirited, and "unethical" ? the last one is most laughable, I am nothing if not honest.
As for unlikeable, perhaps so. Do you consider maybe that's why I'm so mean? because I learned it doesn't pay to be nice, because nobody likes me, so they see my kindness as something to exploit?

3. You are a lunatic if you are jumping to those conclusions

do you or do you not oppose "racism" aka white self-interest and date white girls?

alfieb
08-24-2014, 06:08 AM
It's ridiculous to even claim that someone who pays women for sex is "buying" them. It's renting their services, if anything. Buying them implies slavery, or even buying their vagina would mean that it belonged to you, whereas you only get to use it for a short period of time.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-24-2014, 06:10 AM

A better way to put it is that you have been cheated on and you are tired of it. .

zhaoyun
08-24-2014, 06:11 AM

It was in English, or perhaps you have comprehension issues.

ok, so how am I rude, mean spirited, and "unethical" ? the last one is most laughable, I am nothing if not honest.

You may be honest with your rudeness. However, your unbalanced personality indicates that you are not one to be trusted in any capacity.

As for unlikeable, perhaps so. Do you consider maybe that's why I'm so mean? because I learned it doesn't pay to be nice, because nobody likes me, so they see my kindness as something to exploit?

There is a difference with being overly nice, and being a rude, mean individual who loves to go around insulting people without provocation. That's the main reason why you are absolutely unlikeable.

do you or do you not oppose "racism" aka white self-interest

I support treating individuals fairly. If that is against White self interest, then you have a strange definition of racism.

and date white girls?

I have in the past, but because I had mutual chemistry with the women and not because I wanted to exterminate the White race. You are a lunatic honestly. I also didn't single out those women due to their race. Anybody who knows me personally knows that I am pretty open minded to what I find attractive when it comes to different racial types.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
08-24-2014, 06:12 AM
No because I don't want to risk contracting STD's.

Óttar
08-24-2014, 06:21 AM
I think women pick with their parts too. To think otherwise is to think too much of women.

Óttar
08-24-2014, 06:28 AM
It's ridiculous to even claim that someone who pays women for sex is "buying" them. It's renting their services, if anything. Buying them implies slavery, or even buying their vagina would mean that it belonged to you, whereas you only get to use it for a short period of time.
Yes. One of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands is "Dirty women" by Black Sabbath. In it, Ozzy says "I see a man, he's got take away women for sale, yes, for sale, yes that's the answer, 'cuz take away women don't fail..." To which I always think in my head, "FOR RENT! For rent..." ;)

Han Cholo
08-24-2014, 06:33 AM
I think women pick with their parts too. To think otherwise is to think too much of women.

For sure. If they were immune to sexual impulses upon seeing a "goodlooking" mate, I would've had no chances ever. I still think this is more of a personal asset of me than my personality or success. They're just able to bend this physique vs. personality aspect in a far broader range than males.

pinguino
08-24-2014, 06:38 AM
I don't, but I bet you, Ramos, do.

Longbowman
08-24-2014, 07:32 AM

The only explanation I can think of for this is 1) you've never had sex, 2) you have had sex but it's been traumatic, or 3) you're autistic. In any case you have my sympathies.

Porn is psychologically damaging. It's only even good in the way heroin is good; enjoyable in the short term but ultimately incredibly damaging.

Grenzland
08-24-2014, 07:38 AM
no

What? I remember a story...

Harley
08-24-2014, 07:45 AM

I want life to be easier so I can pick with my penis too.. Wait, I don't have one.

Dammit.

Grenzland
08-24-2014, 07:49 AM
I want life to be easier so I can pick with my penis too.. Wait, I don't have one.

Dammit.

You pick by trust. Well that's not that easy but not impossible. ;)

alfieb
The only explanation I can think of for this is 1) you've never had sex, 2) you have had sex but it's been traumatic, or 3) you're autistic. In any case you have my sympathies.

I find Marina fascinating, perhaps more than anyone else on this forum.

She used to hide her half-Dominican ancestry because Dominicans are associated with mixed and black people
She insists that she is 100% white, even though I'm not sure how likely that is
She uses her real name and photos on many far-right white nationalist forums without any fear of how it could effect her
I don't know if she's autistic, but she's certainly brave.

And there's other stuff, but it probably shouldn't be discussed here.

Harley

With the way you present yourself on the forum, I'd guess you'd be too violatile to maintain a healthy relationship with a balanced woman.

I could be wrong, but I've seen you go out of your way to metaphorically shove female posters down in the dirt for attention.

Harley
08-24-2014, 07:52 AM

do you or do you not oppose "racism" aka white self-interest and date white girls?
How do you define kindness?

Óttar
08-24-2014, 07:53 AM

Dammit.
Women are just as "shallow" and sexual as men are, they are just more subtle about it. Our culture exalts deception and dishonesty.

Harley
08-24-2014, 07:55 AM

I'm not sure of this. I also have mental constructs against physical desire for unknown males, so Idk.

Fear Fiain
08-24-2014, 07:56 AM
A better way to put it is that you have been cheated on and you are tired of it. .
thank you, yes.

Grenzland
08-24-2014, 08:00 AM
Women are just as "shallow" and sexual as men are

That's true, but as long as they don't trust you, they wont do anything. Doesn't matter how good you are looking.

Harley
08-24-2014, 08:00 AM
For sure. If they were immune to sexual impulses upon seeing a "goodlooking" mate, I would've had no chances ever. I still think this is more of a personal asset of me than my personality or success. They're just able to bend this physique vs. personality aspect in a far broader range than males.

That kind of stuff is embarrassing to me. There was some other topic that talked about being attracted to goodlooking men on first sight or something and I've only physically reacted three times to men. Two of those times was a guy that is one of my best friends that I already have an emotional connection to. The third was Kevin Durand the actor when Alicia Keys was standing by the elevator and he was inside on Smoking Aces.

People are not immune to physical prowess or animal magnetism, but to date or do the horizontal polka? What's the success rate for either one based solely on physicality?

Harley
08-24-2014, 08:03 AM
You pick by trust. Well that's not that easy but not impossible. ;)

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I've been through the wringer. It's nothing to do with gender. It's seems I have a way of picking people who do not know how to be loyal.

Fear Fiain
08-24-2014, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I've been through the wringer. It's nothing to do with gender. It's seems I have a way of picking people who do not know how to be loyal.

of course. women abhor men who give their loyalty, and treat us like dirt. especially American women.
you want guys who will play you. because you want to fight for their attention.

Han Cholo
08-24-2014, 08:14 AM
That kind of stuff is embarrassing to me. There was some other topic that talked about being attracted to goodlooking men on first sight or something and I've only physically reacted three times to men. Two of those times was a guy that is one of my best friends that I already have an emotional connection to. The third was Kevin Durand the actor when Alicia Keys was standing by the elevator and he was inside on Smoking Aces.

People are not immune to physical prowess or animal magnetism, but to date or do the horizontal polka? What's the success rate for either one based solely on physicality?

Let's just say the goodlooking guy almost automatically will need to use less "game" or whatever you want to call it. If someone behaves in a completely odd, bizarre or incompetent way to a point of no return, then he will probably have no chances either way.

An uglier dude needs to have higher financial success, be overconfident (and some women don't really like it to the point it gets ridiculous) to be on the level of a better looking guy who is poorer or a bit more introverted.

Harley
08-24-2014, 08:17 AM
Women are just as "shallow" and sexual as men are, they are just more subtle about it. Our culture exalts deception and dishonesty.

I am as sexual as the stereotype of men are, if not more. I do not and will not deny this. I also do not sleep with someone that I am not tied down to. I am more looking for personality traits that I like than looks.

I am no one's white knight, seeking to embellish a myth of delicate and flowery femininity and womanhood.

I am the type to find one trait I like about someone and expand it to create a foundation to build on what I like about a person. It must happen mentally and emotionally or not at all. I can live out my days being a celibate person if these circumstances aren't met. It's called control. I will not mope around and expect things to change on their own or hire company instead of duking it out the hard way.

Again, I am just one woman. I do not expect every man to be the same. If I see familiar traits that are associated with others who actively participated in bad experiences, I would naturally associate them with those things.

I love sex but I'm not a wild thing to be running around for any phallus shaped objects for penetration- in secret or not. I will tell someone what I do or don't like and if I want sex, I will say it or show it with action.

I don't like games and I don't like ambiguity. Yes, guys mess around too. It's not a new or strange concept. Girls get yanked around in the mind games guys make up to yank girls around to satisfy their ego trips.

Harley
08-24-2014, 08:21 AM
of course. women abhor men who give their loyalty, and treat us like dirt. especially American women.

Oh please, don't feed that bs to yourself at night. It causes baby bottle rot.

I have not met a loyal man that has a brain. Maybe I was fucked in the head in childhood or my glasses prescription isn't strong enough. Where have all the good men gone?

Maybe they're living in male privilege with all the other wonderful myths on rainbow unicorn island. Or they're married to women with better eyesight.

Harley
08-24-2014, 08:28 AM
Let's just say the goodlooking guy almost automatically will need to use less "game" or whatever you want to call it. If someone behaves in a completely odd, bizarre or incompetent way to a point of no return, then he will probably have no chances either way.

An uglier dude needs to have higher financial success, be overconfident (and some women don't really like it to the point it gets ridiculous) to be on the level of a better looking guy who is poorer or a bit more introverted.

It makes sense, not disrespecting the game. For me particularly, it would be ignored or a turn off.

There was that scene in A Beautiful Mind where Russell Crowe explains the success rate of picking up chicks at a bar or something where it ended with everyone has a higher success rate of each leaving with a girl if they avoid the hottest chick.

A guy like that is trouble and a magnet for other women. It's a waste of time to follow a man that does not look at you to begin with. He doesn't see so why bother even calculating in a hotness factor when there are other more desirable traits to figure in?

Mortimer
08-24-2014, 08:41 AM
What? I remember a story...

that was only once, and long ago

alfieb
08-24-2014, 08:42 AM
that was only once, and long ago

You can only lose it once, no matter what the "re-virgin" whores try to tell people.

Mortimer
08-24-2014, 08:43 AM
You can only lose it once, no matter what the "re-virgin" whores try to tell people.

it is not about virginity but about prostitution, no? i dont go to prostitutes ("buy women").

alfieb
08-24-2014, 08:45 AM
it is not about virginity but about prostitution, no? i dont go to prostitutes ("buy women").

You lost your virginity to a prostitute. Even if you don't use them anymore, that is relevant to the subject.

Mortimer
08-24-2014, 08:47 AM
You lost your virginity to a prostitute. Even if you don't use them anymore, that is relevant to the subject.

i dont feel guilty also i dont think that going to prostitutes is always wrong, depends on the case. i just stated that i dont visit prostitutes, just like if you smoked one cigarette in your life you are not a smoker

Óttar
08-24-2014, 08:48 AM
It's called control. I will not mope around and expect things to change on their own or hire company instead of duking it out the hard way.
For me to have a sexual experience, it may take 15 days or 5 years. I am absolutely in pain over the possibility that I may have to wait 5 years. Knowing that there are prostitutes allows me to assuage that pain. I have some small measure of CONTROL over my sexual destiny that this society does not normally afford me. I don't have time for you to "get comfortable." I don't have time for you to decide that I'm not too "pushy" after all (especially considering that I am NOT pushy at all) based on completely arbitrary and unknown factors that most of these women can't even explain logically if they were forced to explain themselves. I am sick and tired of others telling me I cannot experience something that every healthy human being on this Earth desires. If I want liquor, I go to a liquor store. If I want access to a woman's body, I go to a bordello. It's simple and direct, unlike most women out there in my experience.

alfieb
08-24-2014, 08:49 AM
i dont feel guilty also i dont think that going to prostitutes is always wrong, depends on the case. i just stated that i dont visit prostitutes, just like if you smoked one cigarette in your life you are not a smoker

It is morally wrong in as much as all kinds of adultery are wrong. It's illegal because we try to legislate morality.

It should be legal, imo... however I'd never participate, just as I've never tried cigarettes or marijuana, although I support their legality as well.

Harley
08-24-2014, 08:53 AM
For me to have a sexual experience, it may take 15 days or 5 years. I am absolutely in pain over the possibility that I may have to wait 5 years. Knowing that there are prostitutes allows me to assuage that pain. I have some small measure of CONTROL over my sexual destiny that this society does not normally afford me. I don't have time for you to "get comfortable." I don't have time for you to decide that I'm not too "pushy" after all (especially considering that I am NOT pushy at all) based on completely arbitrary and unknown factors that most of these women can't even explain logically if they were forced to explain themselves. I am sick and tired of others telling me I cannot experience something that every healthy human being on this Earth desires. If I want liquor, I go to a liquor store. If I want access to a woman's body, I go to a bordello. It's simple and direct, unlike most women out there in my experience.
Pending visit to a bordello aside, what is it that you want?

To fuck or intimacy? What is your ideal intimacy?

I am not condemning your desire for physical touch. I would like to understand what you are truly reaching for when you are paying a visit with female company.

Óttar
08-24-2014, 09:15 AM
Pending visit to a bordello aside, what is it that you want?

To fuck or intimacy? What is your ideal intimacy?

I am not condemning your desire for physical touch. I would like to understand what you are truly reaching for when you are paying a visit with female company.

Let me explain it to you like this. When I was 7, I went to my mom's ex boyfriend's family's house. There were two twin sisters there. I spontaneously jumped into one of the sisters' laps. I spent time getting physical affection from one of the girls. I climbed down off of her lap. I jumped onto her sister's lap, and repeated the same thing. I kept alternating between their laps for several hours. I was free. It was a joyous experience. When it was over and I had to leave, I wept because I knew that I would probably never experience such a wonderful thing ever again. I didn't have to convince these beautiful girls to hold me in their lap and cuddle me. They didn't judge me. They didn't ask me if I were a rapist or a serial killer. They didn't treat me like I was a potential rapist and serial killer merely for having a pair of balls between my legs. They gave me love and affection because I was a cute boy and that's all. This is how things should be. Men and women should touch one another because it is natural, real, and wonderful. Notice, I didn't need to know these girls innermost secrets. I didn't have to "get to know them" (whatever the fuck that means, have you ever really, truly thought about what that worn-out trope means?), the fact that I was a cute, sweet boy and they were beautiful lovely ladies was all that was necessary.

Ever since I was little, I've wanted to fall down and lovingly worship 85% of the women I see (Let's face it, I don't feel that sense of reverence for complete and utter skags nor for 500 lb baluga whales) for no other reason than the fact that they are lovely ladies. Period. The end.

When I went to India, there were 16 girls in the program. I would've cuddled with every single one of them, I would've given them all fantastic pedicures, and foot massages, and I would have washed their dirty, hippy, over-privileged White girl feet in a spirit of pure reverence, humility and love.

But I couldn't. And I didn't. Because how the fuck am I suppose to express such a thing? After all, it's too "pushy." Whatever the fuck that means.

templumForasticus
08-24-2014, 09:28 AM
Any boy with self-esteem won´t spend his time nor dignity fighting with others to be who takes the prize.

Fear Fiain
08-24-2014, 09:40 AM
Let me explain it to you like this. When I was 7, I went to my mom's ex boyfriend's family's house. There were two twin sisters there. I spontaneously jumped into one of the sisters' laps. I spent time getting physical affection from one of the girls. I climbed down off of her lap. I jumped onto her sister's lap, and repeated the same thing. I kept alternating between their laps for several hours. I was free. It was a joyous experience. When it was over and I had to leave, I wept because I knew that I would probably never experience such a wonderful thing ever again. I didn't have to convince these beautiful girls to hold me in their lap and cuddle me. They didn't judge me. They didn't ask me if I were a rapist or a serial killer. They didn't treat me like I was a potential rapist and serial killer merely for having a pair of balls between my legs. They gave me love and affection because I was a cute boy and that's all. This is how things should be. Men and women should touch one another because it is natural, real, and wonderful. Notice, I didn't need to know these girls innermost secrets. I didn't have to "get to know them" (whatever the fuck that means, have you ever really, truly thought about what that worn-out trope means?), the fact that I was a cute, sweet boy and they were beautiful lovely ladies was all that was necessary.

Ever since I was little, I've wanted to fall down and lovingly worship 85% of the women I see (Let's face it, I don't feel that sense of reverence for complete and utter skags nor for 500 lb baluga whales) for no other reason than the fact that they are lovely ladies. Period. The end.

When I went to India, there were 16 girls in the program. I would've cuddled with every single one of them, I would've given them all fantastic pedicures, and foot massages, and I would have washed their dirty, hippy, over-privileged White girl feet in a spirit of pure reverence, humility and love.

But I couldn't. And I didn't. Because how the fuck am I suppose to express such a thing? After all, it's too "pushy." Whatever the fuck that means.

this is what women don't get ... this hyper-promiscuous society denies from men the most basic thing we need, while giving the most attractive lots of it coupled with easy sex.
it's basic affection from women, that when denied, gets men so angry that guys like elliot rogers or the v-tech shooter snap.
to stop this kind of thing, they don't even have to give a blowjob, just a basic smile, just a normal conversation, treating men like we are human beings, could prevent the next atrocity by a man who feels he has been robbed of his humanity.

Manifest Destiny
08-24-2014, 02:07 PM

It depends on your wife. There are plenty of hot women in their 40s and 50s.

Manifest Destiny
08-24-2014, 02:10 PM
this is what women don't get ... this hyper-promiscuous society denies from men the most basic thing we need, while giving the most attractive lots of it coupled with easy sex.
it's basic affection from women, that when denied, gets men so angry that guys like elliot rogers or the v-tech shooter snap.
to stop this kind of thing, they don't even have to give a blowjob, just a basic smile, just a normal conversation, treating men like we are human beings, could prevent the next atrocity by a man who feels he has been robbed of his humanity.

Anyone who goes on a killing spree because he doesn't have enough women smiling at him is a nutcase no matter what. If one thing doesn't set him off, something else will.

Empecinado
08-24-2014, 02:21 PM
Any boy with self-esteem won´t spend his time nor dignity fighting with others to be who takes the prize.

http://box.jisko.net/i/cb3d53dd.jpg

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-24-2014, 02:47 PM
thank you, yes.

You should be angry at yourself. If a woman cheats on you, it's because you're not providing for a need, whether physical or emotional. Women don't cheat for the same reasons men do.

Trun
08-24-2014, 02:48 PM

Women treat you bad?

That's not good bro. Do you want a hug?

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-24-2014, 02:50 PM

I'm totally freaked out right now.

Óttar
08-24-2014, 06:28 PM
I'm totally freaked out right now.
Why? That's the God's honest truth.

I agree. I think misogyny comes about after years of having the natural, philogynistic impulse denied expression. I think men have a natural reverence and love for women. It is when this impulse which needs to be expressed, gets consistently denied that misogyny arises.

Every boy is born loving his mother. What man really wants to hate women? Misogynists are made not born.

You should be angry at yourself. If a woman cheats on you, it's because you're not providing for a need, whether physical or emotional. Women don't cheat for the same reasons men do.

Nonsense. This is the same mentality ghetto black gangster rappers' have, i.e. "Yo nigga, I done fucked yo' bitch, pussy-ass nigga... I be's a real muhfuggah."

It's like, OK, so you fucked some other man's wife or girlfriend. That says more about the bad character of the man's wife or gf than the man himself.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-24-2014, 07:52 PM

It's comes across as very creepy.

I agree. I think misogyny comes about after years of having the natural, philogynistic impulse denied expression. I think men have a natural reverence and love for women. It is when this impulse which needs to be expressed, gets consistently denied that misogyny arises.

Every boy is born loving his mother. What man really wants to hate women? Misogynists are made not born.

If you haven't noticed yet that guy is known as an emotionally unstable poster.

Nonsense. This is the same mentality ghetto black gangster rappers' have, i.e. "Yo nigga, I done fucked yo' bitch, pussy-ass nigga... I be's a real muhfuggah."

That's an idiotic analogy. It doesn't even apply here. The typical woman is more interested in the emotional aspect of a relationship than the physical. If she feels neglected, she'll begin to wander.

It's like, OK, so you fucked some other man's wife or girlfriend. That says more about the bad character of the man's wife or gf than the man himself.

The woman's fault is in not being straight forward with her husband and telling him things have to change or they're done. The husband is at fault for neglecting his wife's needs. We all have needs and we're not too happy when they're not taken care of. That men tend to cheat more than women should be a revelation for you. Men care about the physical side more so than the emotional. A man can love his wife dearly and yet many of them would risk hurting her by cheating. A woman will never put physical lust above their emotional connection to her husband/boyfriend if there still is one. A woman who doesn't feel emotionally neglected by her husband/boyfriend will tune out all other guys.

Mason8
08-24-2014, 09:13 PM
We all paid for sex in some way, nothing in life is free. Let me ask the men this how is picking up a prostitute different from dating? You spend money on her so she can have a good time hoping that you would get laid. To the men that are married do you think your wife still be with you if your broke? If the answer is yes then you should have no problem with telling her you’re not going to work anymore. When you pick up a prostitute you know you’re going to get laid, when your dating or in a relationship you have to wait week or mouths to get laid. Your basically letting the woman play you. If paying for sex is wrong then being in a relationship is wrong.

Ladies y’all need to stop shaming men for sleeping with random women by calling men whores. Last I check whore is another word for prostitute and prostitutes get paid for sleeping with men. Men don't get paid for sleeping with women. Also ladies why are y'all shaming men for becoming the man you want them to be? I mean do y'all want a man that's good in bed, if the answer is yes then why are y'all shaming men for sleeping with random women? How do you expect men to be good in bed if they have no experiences? 

Grenzland
08-24-2014, 09:21 PM
We all paid for sex in some way, nothing in life is free. Let me ask the men this how is picking up a prostitute different from dating? You spend money on her so she can have a good time hoping that you would get laid. To the men that are married do you think your wife still be with you if your broke? If the answer is yes then you should have no problem with telling her you’re not going to work anymore. When you pick up a prostitute you know you’re going to get laid, when your dating or in a relationship you have to wait week or mouths to get laid. Your basically letting the woman play you. If paying for sex is wrong then being in a relationship is wrong.

I don't pay her a drink to give her the feeling that she owes me sex. :rolleyes:

And if you are waiting for weeks you also can wait forever.

Basically all of what you wrote is wrong. At least your nickname is funny. :D

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-24-2014, 09:22 PM

Ladies y’all need to stop shaming men for sleeping with random women by calling men whores. Last I check whore is another word for prostitute and prostitutes get paid for sleeping with men. Men don't get paid for sleeping with women. Also ladies why are y'all shaming men for becoming the man you want them to be? I mean do y'all want a man that's good in bed, if the answer is yes then why are y'all shaming men for sleeping with random women? How do you expect men to be good in bed if they have no experiences? 

Dating builds emotional attachment, which is what most men would like as they get older and think about marriage. If it's about sex only, you'd have a point but men eventually seek out wives. You can't pay a prostitute to give birth to your child.

arcticwolf
08-24-2014, 09:44 PM
Everybody does. If you are married it's 50% of your total assets, no guarantee you'll get laid either. Those of you who think you don't you're dreaming.

Óttar
08-24-2014, 10:31 PM
It's comes across as very creepy.
How so? The fact that I want to hug, cuddle, and serve ladies without judgment is creepy? Just because I related a personal experience that doesn't fit into your perfect little notions of what constitutes normal, does not automatically make something "creepy." Variety is the spice of life. Everyone experiences the world differently.

If you haven't noticed yet that guy is known as an emotionally unstable poster.

I realize he comes off as abrupt sometimes. There is no excuse to go out and murder people the way Eliot Rodger did. Despite this, there is some truth to his statement. It is my firm belief that misogyny manifests itself largely when man's natural philogynistic impulse to love and adore woman is not allowed to be expressed.

As I said, every boy is born loving his mother. A misogynist is made, not born.

Fear Fiain
08-24-2014, 10:41 PM
Anyone who goes on a killing spree because he doesn't have enough women smiling at him is a nutcase no matter what. If one thing doesn't set him off, something else will.

nutcases are made, not born.

Óttar
08-24-2014, 10:46 PM
And if you are waiting for weeks you also can wait forever.
Life's too short to wait forever. Having sexual experiences a few times a year might work for some, but it doesn't fit my notion of a life worth living.

arcticwolf
08-24-2014, 10:48 PM
Life's too short to wait forever. Having sexual experiences a few times a year might work for some, but it doesn't fit my notion of a life worth living.

You spend too much time discussing sex, how is your spiritual development going?

Grenzland
08-24-2014, 11:22 PM

No, that's not how I meant it.
If you have to wait for weeks you can forget it. It won't happen even if you wait years. ;)

Longbowman
08-24-2014, 11:29 PM

Homosexuality is the cure.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-24-2014, 11:32 PM

Don't forget the anal sex part, and that you don't really want a relationship. How could a woman possibly be turned off? :lol:

Melina
08-25-2014, 02:36 AM
The only explanation I can think of for this is 1) you've never had sex,
I have had sex. Just that in all honesty I really didn't see what was all the fuss above. I really don't see the big deal.

2) you have had sex but it's been traumatic,
No, thankfully I haven't experienced that.

3) you're autistic. In any case you have my sympathies.
I am not autistic. Just because not everyone believe sex is awesome like yourself does not classify them as having a mental illness. Please leave your sympathy, I don't need it from a mindless dimwit as yourself.

Porn is psychologically damaging. It's only even good in the way heroin is good; enjoyable in the short term but ultimately incredibly damaging.

Same can be said about threesome and orgies. I like porn because I don't have to work for a relationship and I don't need the hassle it brings.

arcticwolf
08-25-2014, 02:42 AM
I have had sex. Just that in all honesty I really didn't see what was all the fuss above. I really don't see the big deal.

No, thankfully I haven't experienced that.

I am not autistic. Just because not everyone doesn't believe sex is awesome like yourself does not classify them as having a mental illness. Please leave your sympathy, I don't need it from a mindless dimwit as yourself.

Same can be said about threesome and orgies. I like porn because I don't have to work for a relationship and I don't need the hassle it brings.

Have you seen the movie "don Jon" I think that's the title, you seem to have similar ideas.

Melina
08-25-2014, 03:21 AM
Have you seen the movie "don Jon" I think that's the title, you seem to have similar ideas.

Yeah. I was just thinking the same thing. Yeah I watched it with my ex.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-25-2014, 03:26 AM
How so? The fact that I want to hug, cuddle, and serve ladies without judgment is creepy? Just because I related a personal experience that doesn't fit into your perfect little notions of what constitutes normal, does not automatically make something "creepy." Variety is the spice of life. Everyone experiences the world differently.

Am I the one going on about how women find me pushy and strange or is it you?

I realize he comes off as abrupt sometimes. There is no excuse to go out and murder people the way Eliot Rodger did. Despite this, there is some truth to his statement. It is my firm belief that misogyny manifests itself largely when man's natural philogynistic impulse to love and adore woman is not allowed to be expressed.

No one is obligated to you. If women don't find you appealing that's not their fault. If one of them did, you'd put away all this strange nostalgic crap for rolling around in someone's lap and judge her as superficially as you think women judge you.

As I said, every boy is born loving his mother. A misogynist is made, not born.

Here is your main problem: you're a loser. That's the God's honest truth. If other guys are doing okay for themselves you should ask yourself, "why is that?" and try to learn what they're doing right. Instead you look for other losers to validate your grudges. Women don't like a loser's mentality. Dig yourself out of that hole or you'll be whining about this subject forever.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-25-2014, 03:36 AM
nutcases are made, not born.

There is a genetic predisposition towards insanity.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-25-2014, 03:41 AM
blah TMI nevermind

Mn The Loki TA Son
08-25-2014, 03:46 AM
Yes by Over 90000's

Oneeye
08-25-2014, 03:56 AM
Spending time online makes me wonder if there really are a lot of men who blame women for their inability to relate to them, or if a disproportionate amount of them just frequent the same bulletin boards as me. :/

arcticwolf
08-25-2014, 04:01 AM
Spending time online makes me wonder if there really are a lot of men who blame women for their inability to relate to them, or if a disproportionate amount of them just frequent the same bulletin boards as me. :/

How do you relate to the admiration of Justin Bieber, make-up techniques, PMS, and other similar necessities of healthy relationship? I'm lost bro. :(

Oneeye
08-25-2014, 04:06 AM
How do you relate to the admiration of Justin Bieber, make-up techniques, PMS, and other similar necessities of healthy relationship? I'm lost bro. :(

Haha,

You know as well as I do that there are intelligent women out there with better musical tastes and who are brave enough to not hide behind makeup. :p

You're just not going to find them at the slut huts.

arcticwolf
08-25-2014, 04:13 AM
Haha,

You know as well as I do that there are intelligent women out there with better musical tastes and who are brave enough to not hide behind makeup. :p

You're just not going to find them at the slut huts.

Come on, level with me bro, are you taking about women, or pink unicorns?

Guapo
08-25-2014, 04:15 AM

this :flypig:

Heart of Oak
08-25-2014, 10:19 AM

I think you'll find that he's a niglet from the Ghetto, that is delusional, set's very low standards, and fails to obtain them...

Oneeye
08-25-2014, 07:21 PM

I don't know what to tell you. I've met and dated several.

Maybe volunteer work, attend local events, network out to meet new and interesting people? I bet there are more moronic and uninteresting men than women.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-25-2014, 11:30 PM
I think you'll find that he's a niglet from the Ghetto, that is delusional, set's very low standards, and fails to obtain them...

Sounds like someone I know who repeatedly claims that I'm on his ignore list and yet enters this thread to take a lame shot at me with vulgar language. Is it that hard to ignore me? I don't even think of you.

Immortal Technique
08-25-2014, 11:33 PM
usually where i live everyone buys romanian prostitutes is full of them there like 90% lol

Heart of Oak
08-26-2014, 10:24 AM
I find it hard to-ignore someone that keeps quoting me, as for lame shots??? Really, who's the one that finds it hard to leave me alone....

Heart of Oak
08-26-2014, 10:26 AM
As for Whores, wrong thread try Black women marrying White men...

armenianbodyhair
08-28-2014, 11:41 PM
Women buy men too, you should have just made this "do you pay for sex".

Heart of Oak
08-29-2014, 12:16 PM
In my experiance as a younger man, and a sailor, no matter who she is, back ground ect, you will pay in one way or another...

Grenzland
08-29-2014, 12:20 PM
Well that's right, but it's about prostitution. ;)

RebelsSoul
04-17-2015, 01:23 AM
No because I'm a straight women. And I'm a cam model as a side hustle, I get paid to get men virtually laid. I was also a former exotic dancer, but don't let these two things fool you into thinking i'm a hooker because I'm not. I never sold real life sex.

Unome
04-17-2015, 01:25 AM
No because I'm a straight women. And I'm a cam model as a side hustle, I get paid to get men virtually laid. I was also a former exotic dancer, but don't let these two things fool you into thinking i'm a hooker because I'm not. I never sold real life sex.
You're just a more 'honest', extroverted, and forward type of female, like Mary…

Other females feel deep shame about their sexuality.

EuroMemeTroll
04-17-2015, 04:34 AM
http://memegenerator.net/Marymagdalene

Mary....oh Mary....

Heart of Oak
04-17-2015, 10:46 AM
As a sailor I had one at least in every port when I was younger, now I'm lucky to port in a woman once a year...
The women I look at these days are not the sort you give money to, they would be upset by that vulger behavior...
However they still require Drinks, Dinner and a show which is a lot more than a brass, ha ho...

RebelsSoul
04-17-2015, 05:58 PM
You're just a more 'honest', extroverted, and forward type of female, like Mary…

Other females feel deep shame about their sexuality.

Females should not feel shame about their sexuality. I'm kind of proud that my body brings me extra $$$ to keep me out of debt and get me things I need. lol

Marusya
04-17-2015, 11:29 PM
I've had clients who were former prostitutes. Street sex workers in the USA are usually quite skanky, to say the least. Most are hardcore drug users. High-end call girls are another matter, but their cost is out of the financial reach of most men I know.

I, of course, can't know for certain that every guy I've ever dated is truthful when saying they've never been with a prostitute. However, I find prostitution disturbing, at least in it's illegal street form.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-17-2015, 11:47 PM
I've had clients who were former prostitutes. Street sex workers in the USA are usually quite skanky, to say the least. Most are hardcore drug users. High-end call girls are another matter, but their cost is out of the financial reach of most men I know.

I, of course, can't know for certain that every guy I've ever dated is truthful when saying they've never been with a prostitute. However, I find prostitution disturbing, at least in it's illegal street form.

I don't think many do for real. I expect most either never have, or did it once or twice while drunk in amsterdam or somewhere similar.

Heart of Oak
04-18-2015, 09:00 AM
Well that's right, but it's about prostitution. ;)

Were did I go off topic?...

Heart of Oak
04-18-2015, 09:14 AM
On a total tailspin, I have been offered money (years ago) by older females, this maybe construde as lucky, however anything but, These women I found wanted to own me, for what or how long ect, very dominearing Buisiness like they knew what they wanted and took it, me, too young to understand, as Worldlychick pionted out there is something about earning with your body, having others want you so much, they'll pay...

Also
04-18-2015, 09:18 AM
I buy dem bitchez for an hour.

♥ Lily ♥
04-18-2015, 09:40 AM
I buy dem bitchez for an hour.

How very unholy and against your bible warnings for someone who pins the false and hypocritical label of a 'catholic' on themselves! :evil So many people can't escape from their natural, beastly, carnal, lustful, human nature, and play the Devils game, yet refuse to take the Devils name! Well you're the one who believes in some occult afterlife, so here you go... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmpLUaj0wW0

cocofirefly
04-18-2015, 10:03 AM
How very unholy and against your bible warnings for someone who pins the false and hypocritical label of a 'catholic' on themselves! evil Well you're the one who believes in some occult afterlife, so here you go... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmpLUaj0wW0

how in the world is the belief in an afterlife "occult"?

Also
04-18-2015, 05:44 PM
How very unholy and against your bible warnings for someone who pins the false and hypocritical label of a 'catholic' on themselves! evil Well you're the one who believes in some occult afterlife, so here you go... :D

I'm unholy and wicked.

Herr Abubu
04-18-2015, 06:01 PM
No, I do not buy sex, nor would I ever do so. Buying and selling sex is despicable and subhuman.

Also
04-18-2015, 06:10 PM
No, I do not buy sex, nor would I ever do so. Buying and selling sex is despicable and subhuman.

But you are a self-proclaimed subhuman.

Odin
09-26-2017, 06:39 AM
Nope.