PDA

View Full Version : Indiana

Halona
08-27-2014, 07:43 AM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFlHLbIGdH1Prkl2MwdzWWxFump8IkR ExN-XgWbZbyoOl5DKwPqA
Indiana (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana) is kind of amazing, just plain and simple. This state is certainly more than lots of corn fields, the big Indy 500 race, and being called “Hoosiers”. I’ll be prefer these point to live over there:
1. City of Carmel
2. Town of Fishers
3. Town of Zionsville
4. City of Noblesville
5. City of Jasper
6. City of Westfield
7. City of Columbus
8. Town of Munster
9. City of Greenwood
9. City of Crown Point

Mortimer
08-27-2014, 07:46 AM
looks nice

XvThomas_LysergicV
03-17-2015, 12:03 PM
Indiana sucks major balls haha. Sure its a great place to live if you're Christian, 100% Anglo/Germanic Caucasian with light eyes and light hair but if you're not than you're considered inferior and less than them. They praise that kind of phenotype way too much over here. It seems like that's the only type that people find attractive over in this good ol state of Indiana. I swear, half of the people who live here are racist, undercover nazi,skinhead,kkk members.

Indiana is a KKK state. They have strongholds all over the place and a few months ago there was a big kkk meeting a town away from where I live. Some white people recently went to this black lady's house and spraypainted KKK signs,get out of this town and racist slurs all over her garage doors. It was all over the news.... man lmao. Oh and a couple years ago I almost got jumped by some wannabe neo nazi teenagers because I was walking around at the wrong place at the wrong time. Luckily I got the hell out of there in time.

Everyone acts the same and they're like clones of each other. They all have similar personalities and they're all into the same mainstream music,fashion style,etc. They pretty much shun anyone who acts out of their norm. They're close minded about absolutely everything. There's nothing to do here and its boring. Indianapolis is the only half way decent city. The weather is horrible. Its cold,dark,depressing and cloudy for seven or eight months of the year. The only time the weather is pleasant is between the months of April and August. Hopefully I'll be able to move soon. Who knows? :cool: