PDA

View Full Version : Gordon Brown: Military action in Iraq was "the right decision... for the right reasons"

Anthropos
03-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Iraq inquiry: Gordon Brown says war was 'right'

Gordon Brown: Military action in Iraq was "the right decision... for the right reasons"

Gordon Brown has told the Iraq inquiry the war had been "right" - and troops had all the equipment they needed.

BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8550779.stm) (text & video).

An English friend of mine said that Gordon Brown et al should be sent to the Hague tribunal instead of being questioned by their own.

Liffrea
03-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by Anthropos
An English friend of mine said that Gordon Brown et al should be sent to the Hague tribunal

Gordon Brown didn’t make the ultimate decision to commit British soldiers to the American led invasion of Iraq, Tony Blair did, Brown is culpable for continuing to allow British troops to take part in two wars that much of the rest of the world have denounced (the “international community” is basically America and it’s stooges) and that have no relevance to British interests (of course I understand well enough that the “national interest” is the interest of the people who own Britain, not it’s people).

It has been conclusively proven that Iraq had no WMD and certainly had no capability to attack either the USA or UK.

instead of being questioned by their own.

The Iraq Inquiry is a public sop with no legal bite to it. It's hoped that enough time can be wasted to forestall any serious attempt to bring Blair to trial...by which time everyone will be bored or caught up in the next war....Iran...to care much about the last one. It's just red tape designed to strangle.

Tony Blair is a “made man” to use Mafia terminology.