PDA

View Full Version : An Albanian killed and 2 injured by Serbian forces in the North of Kosovo

The.Mask
08-29-2014, 06:50 PM
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/972449killserbs.jpg

They have been taking walks on the mountain road to own and a person with Serbian uniform stand between road and fired a gun in the direction of Ardanit, Albert and Albion.

"My cousins ​​were not on the border with Serbia, they were in their mount since there is 4 kilometers from the border with Serbia"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byTQA_-PJSo

http://www.telegrafi.com/lajme/nje-i-plagosur-ne-mitrovice-80-7946.html

The.Mask
08-29-2014, 09:17 PM
More update about this news, the three brothers were respectively 16, 17 and 19 and the incident happened in the village of Kollovergė near Zubin Potok, so it's obvious they were not in the serbian territory and were shot by a man with serbian army uniform.

Serbia learn alot from mother Russia. But don't worry we Albanians know how to strike back i guess you all know the Kragujevac massacre of 1941

Guapo
08-30-2014, 12:28 AM
More update about this news, the three brothers were respectively 16, 17 and 19 and the incident happened in the village of Kollovergė near Zubin Potok, so it's obvious they were not in the serbian territory and were shot by a man with serbian army uniform.

Serbia learn alot from mother Russia. But don't worry we Albanians know how to strike back i guess you all know the Kragujevac massacre of 1941

Get a life you little faggot, I'm sure you albanians know how to strike back, y'all have NATO on speed dial lol

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 12:36 AM
Get a life you little faggot, I'm sure you albanians know how to strike back, y'all have NATO on speed dial lol

So then you should be watching what you're doing.......

Guapo
08-30-2014, 12:37 AM
So then you should be watching what you're doing.......

Fuck you too

Guapo
08-30-2014, 12:40 AM
You guys want to play your stupid little victim cry me a river games? No problem. Here you go.

http://voiceofrussia.com/2013_02_01/The-killing-of-Serbian-children-in-Kosovo-the-story-of-a-survivor/

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 12:40 AM
Fuck you too

I thought you were with arberori, you wouldn't cheat on him would you? :D

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 12:42 AM
You guys want to play your stupid little victim cry me a river games? No problem. Here you go.

http://voiceofrussia.com/2013_02_01/The-killing-of-Serbian-children-in-Kosovo-the-story-of-a-survivor/

My dear guapo, this is not a "game" you would win.

Guapo
08-30-2014, 12:43 AM
I thought you were with arberori, you wouldn't cheat on him would you? :D

Only a sicko like the.mask would compare this to the Kragujevac massacre of school children in 1941, now get lost.

Bloodnigger
08-30-2014, 12:43 AM

Talking about a massacre of civilians at a time when italians, germans, bulgariana and croatians had your back for any action against the Serbs really speaks volumes.

Nevertheless, rotten event. Perpetrator should be executed for killing 3 unarmed teenagers for no provocation but I doubt he'll be caught.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 12:44 AM
Only a sicko like the.mask would compare this to the Kragujevac massacre of school children in 1941, now get lost.

Now you know how we feel when you compare the death of a few Serbian civilians, with the thousands that died as a result of your ethnic cleansing :rolleyes2:

Guapo
08-30-2014, 12:47 AM
Now you know how we feel when you compare the death of a few Serbian civilians, with the thousands that died as a result of your ethnic cleansing :rolleyes2:

Here we go, typical mama boy albanian. I retaliate against your retardisms and now you're all over me about it :laugh:

Immortal Technique
08-30-2014, 12:47 AM
Im here to support guapo

Bloodnigger
08-30-2014, 12:49 AM
Delivery, how do you manage to incline every thread? What is your secret?

Guapo
08-30-2014, 12:50 AM
Delivery, how do you manage to incline every thread? What is your secret?

He's Mordid

Immortal Technique
08-30-2014, 12:52 AM
Still with this bullshit homie?Nobody should get credit for me,nobody im original and real.

Bloodnigger
08-30-2014, 12:52 AM
Still with this bullshit homie?Nobody should get credit for me,nobody im original and real.

If I praise Satan, will it help me become as based as you?

Immortal Technique
08-30-2014, 12:55 AM
You can't just praise to get something,he don't give anything for people who praise only to get something,he know when to reward and help you emotions,if you are real believer because you just accept him as your mentor god,so he will guide you.

Guapo
08-30-2014, 12:57 AM

Ugh

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 01:05 AM
Here we go, typical mama boy albanian. I retaliate against your retardisms and now you're all over me about it :laugh:

Yes, the retardism is quite visible from my point of view.

Guapo
08-30-2014, 01:06 AM
Yes, the retardism is quite visible from my point of view.

Looking in the mirror as usual, now go suck your moms tits, mama boy.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 01:07 AM
Looking in the mirror as usual, now go suck your moms tits, mama boy.

The fact that you felt insecure enough to respond to that tells all :laugh:

Guapo
08-30-2014, 01:10 AM
The fact that you felt insecure enough to respond to that tells all :laugh:

Insecure about what? you're the biggest cry baby that ever posted here and trolling you is golden. I bet you still live at home too. "This is anti-albanian forum" boo hoo :laugh:

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 01:16 AM
Insecure about what? you're the biggest cry baby that ever posted here and trolling you is golden. I bet you still live at home too. "This is anti-albanian forum" boo hoo :laugh:

See this is what insecure people do, insult others, and then bring something from years ago because they have nothing useful to say.

Indeed I do live at home. I am only 19 years old, and my college is near by, so why not.

Guapo
08-30-2014, 01:20 AM
See this is what insecure people do, insult others, and then bring something from years ago because they have nothing useful to say.
Neither do you

Indeed I do live at home. I am only 19 years old, and my college is near by, so why not.

albanian guys are like Italian guys, live with mommy until they're 30+ years old. I left home to live alone when I was 18, that's what real men do.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 01:28 AM
Neither do you

albanian guys are like Italian guys, live with mommy until they're 30+ years old. I left home to live alone when I was 18, that's what real men do.

Compared to you? I'd say the contrary.

See, a real man does as he pleases. You trying to follow what "real men" do, shows that you are far from that. But its ok its not something I'd expect you to understand.

Anyways if this "conversation" is going to go in the direction of crappy insults like "Albanian guys are like italian gus, live with mommy until they're 30+" (LOL sounds like something a kid came up with), you shouldn't waste both of our times responding.

Guapo
08-30-2014, 01:30 AM
Compared to you? I'd say the contrary.

See, a real man does as he pleases. You trying to follow what "real men" do, shows that you are far from that. But its ok its not something I'd expect you to understand.

Anyways if this "conversation" is going to go in the direction of crappy insults like "Albanian guys are like italian gus, live with mommy until they're 30+" (LOL sounds like something a kid came up with), you shouldn't waste both of our times responding.
Hurry, mama made pasta and she's washing your underwear :laugh:

Germanic King
08-30-2014, 01:31 AM
Good.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 01:33 AM
Hurry, mama made pasta and she's washing your underwear :laugh:

Is that it?

Sveta
08-30-2014, 01:38 AM
Attempting to steal wood results in dead shqiptars.

HERK
Their fault, you don't just let your children walk like that near the border of a country that you have been fighting for the last 500 years.

Guapo
Is that it?

Well? respond

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?138189-An-Albanian-killed-and-2-injured-by-Serbian-forces-in-the-North-of-Kosova&p=2921132&viewfull=1#post2921132

Immortal Technique
08-30-2014, 01:40 AM
Why albanians always cry and act like retards?

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 01:40 AM
Well? respond

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?138189-An-Albanian-killed-and-2-injured-by-Serbian-forces-in-the-North-of-Kosova&p=2921132&viewfull=1#post2921132

Is that even worthy of a response? Like that's all you could come up with?

Guapo
08-30-2014, 01:42 AM
Is that even worthy of a response? Like that's all you could come up with?

Then why respond to me, lol your true colors show, You cry about ethnic cleansing but I'm sure you'd love to see all Serbs killed, especially children, which is why my posts touch your little gay nerves. Now fuck off loser.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 01:57 AM
Then why respond to me, lol your true colors show, You cry about ethnic cleansing but I'm sure you'd love to see all Serbs killed, especially children, which is why my posts touch your little gay nerves. Now fuck off loser.

It was just to let you know that the wanna be trolling skills you have, suck, hence why I asked if that was all you could come up with. Besides a response saying that a comment is not worthy of a response, is not a proper response.

See guapo seeing posts like this I don't expect much from you, so I will explain it to you, how I would explain it to a child. If what you say was the case, I would not have criticised the 1999 bombings of Serbia countless times, I would not have gotten along with any Serbs here or in real life etc etc.

Fuck off loser? come on guapo don't tell me you are getting butthurt :laugh:

Guapo
08-30-2014, 02:03 AM
It was just to let you know that the wanna be trolling skills you have, suck, hence why I asked if that was all you could come up with. Besides a response saying that a comment is not worthy of a response, is not a proper response.

See guapo seeing posts like this I don't expect much from you, so I will explain it to you, how I would explain it to a child. If what you say was the case, I would not have criticised the 1999 bombings of Serbia countless times, I would not have gotten along with any Serbs here or in real life etc etc.

Fuck off loser? come on guapo don't tell me you are getting butthurt :laugh:

Lol, you're the one that's butthurt hence replying to my posts over and over. You're a pathetic little passive aggressive lying twit that would love to see all Serbs butchered. Go eat mama's food now.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 02:08 AM
Lol, you're the one that's butthurt hence replying to my posts over and over. You're a pathetic little passive aggressive lying twit that would love to see all Serbs butchered. Go eat mama's food now.

Dat logic though.... aren't you replying to my posts as well? Wouldn't that make you butthurt too by your definition? ........

Pathetic? This is coming from a guy that is probably in his 30s with a kid, posting comments at the level his own kid would make. Lol.

Guapo
08-30-2014, 02:08 AM
Dat logic though.... aren't you replying to my posts as well? Wouldn't that make you butthurt too by your definition? ........

Pathetic? This is coming from a guy that is probably in his 30s with a kid, posting comments at the level his own kid would make. Lol.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 02:11 AM

Guapo come on, don't tell me your feelings were hurt? :( poor you :(

Guapo
08-30-2014, 02:11 AM
Guapo come on, don't tell me your feelings were hurt? :( poor you :(

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 02:13 AM

Please no, not the repetition. You're breaking my heart :(

Guapo
08-30-2014, 02:14 AM
Please no, not the repetition. You're breaking my heart :(

Guapo
08-30-2014, 02:15 AM
Keep responding like the little mama boy bitch you are. Lol, you're the one that's butthurt hence replying to my posts over and over. You're a pathetic little passive aggressive lying twit that would love to see all Serbs butchered. Go eat mama's food now.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 02:19 AM
Keep responding like the little mama boy bitch you are. Lol, you're the one that's butthurt hence replying to my posts over and over. You're a pathetic little passive aggressive lying twit that would love to see all Serbs butchered. Go eat mama's food now.

Awww guapo, sending me offensive rep comments too? :( come on brate don't be so butthurt. It's getting sad.

Guapo
08-30-2014, 02:20 AM
Awww guapo, sending me offensive rep comments too? :( come on brate don't be so butthurt. It's getting sad.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 02:21 AM

Aww still butthurt? :(

Guapo
08-30-2014, 02:22 AM
Aww still butthurt? :(

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 02:24 AM

Guapo it breaks my heart to see you so butthurt :(

Guapo
Guapo it breaks my heart to see you so butthurt :(

Guapo
Lol you're really pathetic :laugh:

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 02:27 AM

Poor little guapo :(

Guapo
08-30-2014, 02:27 AM
Poor little guapo :(

You're a pathetic little passive aggressive lying twit that would love to see all Serbs butchered. Mama says it's bedtime, grab her boobie and have a snack before you dream of being a real man.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 02:28 AM
You're a pathetic little passive aggressive lying twit that would love to see all Serbs butchered.

Now not even the full quote from before? have I hurt your feelings? :(

Guapo
08-30-2014, 02:29 AM
Now not even the full quote from before? have I hurt your feelings? :(

I'm hurting your feelings big time :laugh: Keep replying loser! You're a pathetic little passive aggressive lying twit that would love to see all Serbs butchered. Mama says it's bedtime, grab her boobie and have a snack before you dream of being a real man.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 02:31 AM
I'm hurting your big time :laugh: Keep replying loser! You're a pathetic little passive aggressive lying twit that would love to see all Serbs butchered. Mama says it's bedtime, grab her boobie and have a snack before you dream of being a real man.

And now, not only are you not repeating the full quote, you changed it too? Boy you really are butthurt :laugh:

Guapo
08-30-2014, 02:35 AM
And now, not only are you not repeating the full quote, you changed it too? Boy you really are butthurt :laugh:

Poor little albozincest, still lives at home with mommy and daddy(brother):(

Guapo
08-30-2014, 02:41 AM
Here we go, butthurt response in a few minutes.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 02:46 AM
Poor little albozincest, still lives at home with mommy and daddy(brother):(

:bowlol::bowlol:
Dude you are so butthurt. Please do continue :D

Guapo
08-30-2014, 02:51 AM
Please do continue :D

Sure, and you keep responding with fake smiles, cry baby :laugh:. Poor little albozincest, still lives at home with mommy and daddy(brother) :(

Guapo
08-30-2014, 03:24 AM
:bowlol::bowlol:
Dude you are so butthurt. Please do continue :D

What I hate most are hypocrites and you, little girl, are the biggest hypocrite on this forum. Others have said worse things about albanians in this thread yet you keep replying to my posts because I am a Serb. Shows your hatred for Serbs in general and your true colors. You'd love to see genocide of Serbs, sociopath. I still remember when you proclaimed to be a virgin and proud of it a few years ago on this forum, I'm sure you still are and will be for a very long time, sociopath. Pretty sad actually. I feel sorry for you.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 03:38 AM
Sure, and you keep responding with fake smiles, cry baby :laugh:. Poor little albozincest, still lives at home with mommy and daddy(brother) :(

Fake smiles? Dude your butthurtness is epic :D. You are so butthurt you can't even form a proper insult.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 03:43 AM
What I hate most are hypocrites and you, little girl, are the biggest hypocrite on this forum. Others have said worse things about albanians in this thread yet you keep replying to my posts because I am a Serb. Shows your hatred for Serbs in general and your true colors. You'd love to see genocide of Serbs, sociopath. I still remember when you proclaimed to be a virgin and proud of it a few years ago on this forum, I'm sure you still are and will be for a very long time, sociopath. Pretty sad actually. I feel sorry for you.

Now you edited your comment? what little guapo finally thought of another insult? :(

Guapo
08-30-2014, 03:45 AM
Now you edited your comment? what little guapo finally thought of another insult? :(

Such a sad skinny ugly boy you are. Sleep tight beside your mommy.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 03:50 AM
Such a sad skinny ugly boy you are. Sleep tight beside your mommy.

Lol, dude you are so mad. You are just about to burst. Gosh I can't believe this was that easy :D

Guapo
08-30-2014, 03:51 AM
Why don't you refute what I said about you instead of saying I'm butthurt, You'd love to see genocide of Serbs, sociopath. . I'm 100% right about you. I slapped your ugly face in this thread enough.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 03:56 AM
Why don't you refute what I said about you instead of saying I'm butthurt. I'm 100% right about you. I slapped your ugly face in this thread enough.

There is nothing to refute. This is not a debate, I'm not butthurt like you to be so emotionally devout to actually care enough what you have to say. I'm simply responding because the more I say you are butthurt, the more you demonstrate it :D, its been quite the show so far.

Come on little butthurt guapo can do better than that? :(

Guapo
08-30-2014, 04:00 AM
There is nothing to refute. This is not a debate, I'm not butthurt like you to be so emotionally devout to actually care enough what you have to say. I'm simply responding because the more I say you are butthurt, the more you demonstrate it :D, its been quite the show so far.

Come on little butthurt guapo can do better than that? :(

No reason to be butthurt especially towards a pathetic hateful boy like you. I was retaliating against your idiotic countryman and you attack me because I am a Serb. Like I said, others have said worse things about albanians in this thread yet you keep replying to my posts because I am a Serb. Stop being such a little girl and refute what I said about you or stop replying, You would love to see genocide of Serbs, either refute this or go suck your mommy's tits like the little mama boy virgin loser you are :laugh:

Guapo
08-30-2014, 04:04 AM
Refute what I have stated about you and stop saying I'm butthurt. You're a hypocrite and a sociopath. Be a man for once in your life. Is your father that pathetic to not show you how to be one?

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 04:12 AM
No reason to be butthurt especially towards a pathetic hateful boy like you. I was retaliating against your idiotic countryman and you attack me because I am a Serb. Like I said, others have said worse things about albanians in this thread yet you keep replying to my posts because I am a Serb. Stop being such a little girl and refute what I said about you or stop replying, You would love to see genocide of Serbs, either refute this or go suck your mommy's tits like the little mama boy virgin loser you are :laugh:

Lol I think your butthurt is quite evident. You keep cursing and insulting, just because you are actually taking to heart what I am saying. Meanwhile I'm just here laughing at how mad you are, which is making you even more butthurt :D. This is just gold. :D

Guapo
08-30-2014, 04:14 AM
Lol I think your butthurt is quite evident. You keep cursing and insulting, just because you are actually taking to heart what I am saying. Meanwhile I'm just here laughing at how mad you are, which is making you even more butthurt :D. This is just gold. :D

Edit your post little girl, You're a hypocrite and a sociopath. Like I said, others have said worse things about albanians in this thread yet you keep replying to my posts because I am a Serb. Stop being such a little girl and refute what I said about you or stop replying, You would love to see genocide of Serbs. What a loser you are.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 04:16 AM
Edit your post little girl, You're a hypocrite and a sociopath. Like I said, others have said worse things about albanians in this thread yet you keep replying to my posts because I am a Serb. Stop being such a little girl and refute what I said about you or stop replying, You would love to see genocide of Serbs. What a loser you are.

Well at least you came up with a new insult. Good job little butthurt guapo :D Go now be a good butthurt boy, continue taking what I say to heart.

Guapo
08-30-2014, 04:17 AM
Well at least you came up with a new insult. Good job little butthurt guapo :D Go now be a good butthurt boy, continue taking what I say to heart.

You're a hypocrite and a sociopath. Like I said, others have said worse things about albanians in this thread yet you keep replying to my posts because I am a Serb. Stop being such a little girl and refute what I said about you or stop replying, You would love to see genocide of Serbs. What a loser you are.

Guapo
08-30-2014, 04:19 AM
You would love to see genocide of Serbs, sick.

Guapo
08-30-2014, 04:20 AM
That's it, keep replying :laugh: what a skinny faggot.

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 04:20 AM
You're a hypocrite and a sociopath. Like I said, others have said worse things about albanians in this thread yet you keep replying to my posts because I am a Serb. Stop being such a little girl and refute what I said about you or stop replying, You would love to see genocide of Serbs. What a loser you are.

Aww so the same material now? :( And now little guapo has gotten even more mad---- a bolded word. Poor little guapo :(

Guapo
08-30-2014, 04:25 AM
Aww so the same material now? :( And now little guapo has gotten even more mad---- a bolded word. Poor little guapo :(

Me mad? You keep replying to my provocations :lol: You're foaming at the mouth right now. I slapped your face big time in this thread, virgin loser living with mommy and a father with no balls :laugh:

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 04:29 AM
Me mad? You keep replying to my provocations :lol: You're foaming at the mouth right now. I slapped your face big time in this thread, virgin loser living with mommy and a father with no balls :laugh:

I am replying indeed, to tell you how butthurt you are, which is making you more butthurt. :D You on the other hand are actually spending your time thinking of insults, making double comments just because you are so mad. You are taking everything I am saying to heart. So come on little guapo I'm waiting for more of your butthurt :(

Guapo
08-30-2014, 04:33 AM
I am replying indeed, to tell you how butthurt you are, which is making you more butthurt. :D You on the other hand are actually spending your time thinking of insults, making double comments just because you are so mad. You are taking everything I am saying to heart. So come on little guapo I'm waiting for more of your butthurt :(

I dont take anything to heart but you sure are, sociopath. You need a good slapping and I'm giving it to you very badly. Truth hurts :laugh:

Guapo
08-30-2014, 04:34 AM
Here we go, another albo butthurt reply....

alb0zfinest
08-30-2014, 04:35 AM
I dont take anything to heart but you sure are, sociopath. You need a good slapping and I'm giving it to you very badly. Truth hurts :laugh:

Aww poor little guapo is trying so hard to laugh to hide his butthurtness :( come on little guapo just let the butthurt continue flowing :(

Arianiti
08-30-2014, 10:00 AM

Ko to kaze ko to laze Srbija je mala, nije mala nije mala tri put se jebala:grumpy:

cally
08-30-2014, 10:08 AM
Guapo is so butthurt

cally
08-30-2014, 10:09 AM

You should have too. Maybe you'd be less weird

cally
08-30-2014, 10:10 AM
Why albanians always cry and act like retards?

Guapo is the one crying

Linebacker
08-30-2014, 10:12 AM
This is good news.

Arbėrori
08-30-2014, 10:15 AM
This is good news.

If you retard ever come near our people, you will be hanged like the dirty gipsy you are.

Horrible event, my deepest condolences to the family and especially his mother, mbaju nene :(

Guapo don't be disgusting, this is a crime and you know it very well. Control the animals within your borders and leave my people alone or else will be forced to strike back.

Minesweeper
08-30-2014, 10:27 AM
Albanians playing victims again. They were cutting trees illegally in Central Serbia. When police approached them they opened fire first killing a police officer so police fired back.

Too bad all of them are not dead. In future, our police should fire at first sight instead of approaching those criminal peacefully.

Arianiti
08-30-2014, 10:28 AM
Albanians playing victims again. They were cutting trees illegally in Central Serbia. When police approached them they opened fire first killing a police officer so police fired back.

Too bad all of them are not dead. In future, our police should fire at first sight instead of approaching those criminal peacefully.

:lol:

I bet even yourself do not believe in what you write.

Linebacker
08-30-2014, 10:30 AM
Funny..these complexed primitive Albanians cry when people speak the truth.Its good news that potential criminals and terrorists get clipped.

I've been to Greece and have seen what Albanians there are first hand.Criminals and vandals.Street lowlife.They tried to sell cheap fake deodorants to my mother on the beach,and they offered Me fake 2 euro clocks :D

Arbėrori
08-30-2014, 10:30 AM

http://i.imgur.com/PZ2lKDN.gif

Arbėrori
08-30-2014, 10:31 AM
Funny..these complexed primitive Albanians cry when people speak the truth.Its good news that potential criminals and terrorists get clipped.

I've been to Greece and have seen what Albanians there are first hand.Criminals and vandals.Street lowlife.They tried to sell cheap fake deodorants to my mother on the beach,and they offered Me fake 2 euro clocks :D

Come to Slovenia you gipsy, you have Bulgarians here selling all kind of shit, European and Gipsy alike, you biracial cunt can suck our big cocks like your whores do when ordered... You have no honour, as if Serbs care about you, one moment let me think about it... Oh yes, F.Y.R.O.M. :coffee:

Get real, you can't even afford a fake deodorant with all that shit in your mouth.

cally
08-30-2014, 10:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/PZ2lKDN.gif

They try to act civilized and victimized when the world knows what they are. Raping daughters in front of their fathers, forcing abortions, killing ect.

Arbėrori
08-30-2014, 10:34 AM
They try to act civilized and victimized when the world knows what they are. Raping daughters in front of their fathers, forcing abortions, killing ect.

Don't hate Serbs honey, hate primitive monkeys like some of the people in this forum, they have no life IRL that's why they write such bullshit. I dare them to say this IRL and you'll see the reactions they'll get from mentaly stable people.

P.S Regarding my reply to Sven, I was refering to his kind, Bulgarian Gipsies, which should be executed.

Immortal Technique
08-30-2014, 10:34 AM
SvenDC always make me laugh ehehehehhe

cally
08-30-2014, 10:35 AM
Don't hate Serbs honey, hate primitive monkeys like some of the people in this forum, they have no life IRL that's why they write such bullshit. I dare them to say this IRL and you'll see the reactions they'll get from mentaly stable people.

P.S Regarding my reply to Sven, I was refering to his kind, Bulgarian Gipsies, which should be executed.

They are all the same to me. They would do it all over again if they could.

Arbėrori
08-30-2014, 10:35 AM
SvenDC always make me laugh ehehehehhe

Gipsies are meant to entertain :lol:

Arbėrori
08-30-2014, 10:36 AM

Let them try, the ones like some of the people on this forum will be the first whos throats will be slit and strangled with their intestines... Noone ever gets to touch Dardania, let them try.

Linebacker
08-30-2014, 10:37 AM
Come to Slovenia you gipsy, you have Bulgarians here selling all kind of shit, European and Gipsy alike, you biracial cunt can suck our big cocks like your whores do when ordered... You have no honour, as if Serbs care about you, one moment let me think about it... Oh yes, F.Y.R.O.M. :coffe

Get real, you can't even afford a fake deodorant with all that shit in your mouth.

If I come will you sell Me some fake silver chains and second hand watches?

What do you deal in Slovenia specifically,napkins,toothpicks and old used toilet paper :d If you get Me a good deal I will take pity and tip you too

Arianiti
08-30-2014, 10:39 AM
Come to Slovenia you gipsy, you have Bulgarians here selling all kind of shit, European and Gipsy alike, you biracial cunt can suck our big cocks like your whores do when ordered... You have no honour, as if Serbs care about you, one moment let me think about it... Oh yes, F.Y.R.O.M. :coffee:

Don't underestimate him. Of course he can afford one euro deodorant, and he can afford an expensive beach too it seems.

Arbėrori
If I come will you sell Me some fake silver chains and second hand watches?

What do you deal in Slovenia specifically,napkins,toothpicks and old used toilet paper :d If you get Me a good deal I will take pity and tip you too

Do you even know who I am? I have Bulgarians working for me you moron :lol:

Come, I'll strangle you with a fake chain you Gipsy... I dealed your bitches, happy now? You got me talkin' all dirty now, you piece of broke ass cheap shit.

Minesweeper

I bet even yourself do not believe in what you write.

This is what they left behind.

http://www.blic.rs/data/images/2014-08-28/508119_kosovo-novo-07-foto-mup_ff.jpg?ver=1409251296

http://www.blic.rs/data/images/2014-08-28/508120_kosovo-novo-04-foto-mup_f.jpg?ver=1409251012

Trun
old used toilet paper

:laugh:

Can I have a discount for this Arberori, I need it to give a gift to somebody :D

Immortal Technique
08-30-2014, 10:40 AM
http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/04/Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

Arbėrori
08-30-2014, 10:40 AM
Don't underestimate him. Of course he can afford one euro deodorant, and he can afford an expensive beach too it seems.

What a millionaire, spending time with his mother on such an expensive beach #YOLO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arbėrori
08-30-2014, 10:41 AM
:laugh:

Can I have a discount for this Arberori, I need it to give a gift to somebody :D

I don't sell toilet paper, I have hookers though :laugh:

Arianiti
08-30-2014, 10:41 AM
What a millionaire, spending time with his mother on such an expensive beach #YOLO :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a beach all-inclusive for two where deodorants are one euro . :laugh:

Arbėrori
08-30-2014, 10:42 AM

On a beach all-inclusive for two where deodorants are one euro . :laugh:

Ahahahahahahhaha deka, Big Bossi Gjupi Gjupi me bossicen ciganchicka bolgarise hahahahahahhaha

Arianiti
08-30-2014, 10:44 AM
Ahahahahahahhaha deka, Big Bossi Gjupi Gjupi me bossicen ciganchicka bolgarise hahahahahahhaha

:1127:

Immortal Technique
08-30-2014, 10:45 AM
I wanna write something but it would hurt like always :/

Minesweeper
08-30-2014, 10:47 AM

You are trying to present Albanian criminals as victims. They were caught chopping forest illegally on the territory of Central Serbia. They fired at our police and one policeman was wounded and later died. Our police fired back. Now one of your idiotic countrymen is being treated in our hospital and is under police protection. Same police he fired at.

Arbėrori
08-30-2014, 10:52 AM
You are trying to present Albanian criminals as victims. They were caught chopping forest illegally on the territory of Central Serbia. They fired at our police and one policeman was wounded and later died. Our police fired back. Now one of your idiotic countrymen is being treated in our hospital and is under police protection. Same police he fired at.

:picard2:

Linebacker
08-30-2014, 10:53 AM
Do you even know who I am? I have Bulgarians working for me you moron :lol:

Come, I'll strangle you with a fake chain you Gipsy... I dealed your bitches, happy now? You got me talkin' all dirty now, you piece of broke ass cheap shit.

Hmm,life threats,admittance to human trafficking..

I might just come not to buy things from you but put a pair of handcuffss on you and throw you in prison where you belong.

Typical lowlife immigrant Albo,like the ones in OP.

Minesweeper
08-30-2014, 10:53 AM
Seems like this is a different situation. I am talking about shooting near Medvedja with the same victim count two days ago but there was another shooting near Zubin Potok.

Arianiti
08-30-2014, 10:54 AM

Can you let us know where Central Serbia is as you seem to have created your own map. FYI the village they were at is part of Kosova so where have you learnt this version, by you criminal police? Your police are ordinary criminals.

They are protecting my ass.

Arbėrori
08-30-2014, 10:55 AM
Hmm,life threats,admittance to human trafficking..

I might just come not to buy things from you but put a pair of handcuffss on you and throw you in prison where you belong.

Typical lowlife immigrant Albo,like the ones in OP.

Honestly, I'm a businesman and a model. I don't do crime, like most of your countrymen do here. :wink

You put handcuffs on me? :lol: ? You?! xD

Move on pathetic halfling, hurry before we deport you out of that beach.

Arbėrori
08-30-2014, 10:56 AM
Can you let us know where Central Serbia is as you seem to have created your own map. FYI the village they were at is part of Kosova so where have you learnt this version, by you criminal police? Your police are ordinary criminals.

http://i.imgur.com/ZFFGqvJ.gif

Minesweeper
08-30-2014, 10:57 AM

I write about shootout near Medvedja two days ago with the same victim count plus our policeman. I know see this is a whole different situation near Zubin Potok.

Serbs from Zubin Potok say it is an inter Albanian conflict.

Arbėrori
08-30-2014, 10:58 AM
FYI the village they were at is part of Kosova so where have you learnt this version, by you criminal police? Your police are ordinary criminals.

Lere kete, ky as vete sdine cfar flete. xD

Arianiti
08-30-2014, 11:00 AM
I write about shootout near Medvedja two days ago with the same victim count plus our policeman. I know see this is a whole different situation near Zubin Potok.

Serbs from Zubin Potok say it is an inter Albanian conflict.

We all know in advance what Serbs would say so please save us from this goodness of serbs, even if they are police.

P.S. It is not the first time your police fires at Albanian villagers who have their woods close to Serbia border, for no reason.

Minesweeper
08-30-2014, 11:02 AM
We all know in advance what Serbs would say so please save us from this goodness of serbs, even if they are police.

It is not the first time that your police fires at Albanians who have their woods close to Serbia border.

Serbs will deny your sensationalist crap. We'll see in next few days what happened. If our police crossed the border, International Community will react.

Arianiti
08-30-2014, 11:04 AM
Serbs will deny your sensationalist crap. We'll see in next few days what happened. If our police crossed the border, International Community will react.

Serbs lie as usual, that is what is sensational in this case.

Read the news first before you start with your fake emotional pseudo-nationalist posts.

Minesweeper
08-30-2014, 11:07 AM
Serbs lie as usual, that is what is sensational in this case.

Read the news first before you start with your fake emotional pseudo-nationalist posts.

You're contradicting, if we lie as usual it is not a sensation. Get your expressions straight.

The first post doesn't give location and situation is identical.

Guapo
08-30-2014, 02:33 PM
If you retard ever come near our people, you will be hanged like the dirty gipsy you are.

Horrible event, my deepest condolences to the family and especially his mother, mbaju nene :(

Guapo don't be disgusting, this is a crime and you know it very well. Control the animals within your borders and leave my people alone or else will be forced to strike back.
I'm disgusting by saying Albanians have NATO on speed dial because I replied to the.mask saying he wants to massacre Serb children like in 1941?

Trun
08-30-2014, 02:59 PM

Knowing your religion, you need a good protection for your ass, so you gotta love them.

Bloodnigger
08-30-2014, 03:03 PM
Monitoring this thread.

The.Mask
08-30-2014, 03:17 PM

Man your police even controled some cities in FYROM when there were some problems with Albanians and now you are asking yourself if they are controlling the North of Kosova wich is majority serb ?

Minesweeper
08-30-2014, 03:27 PM
Man your police even controled some cities in FYROM when there were some problems with Albanians and now you are asking yourself if they are controlling the North of Kosova wich is majority serb ?

I'm afraid there are no proofs of Serbian police and military presence in any part of Kosovo. It is allowed to believe anything though. I say Martians killed them.

Drawing-slim
08-30-2014, 04:34 PM
Neither do you

lol, there's some truth to this, Greeks end Italians even more so I would say:laugh:
But I been living on my own since 17 though.
you take after your father my son.

Guapo
08-30-2014, 04:40 PM
But I been living on my own since 17 though.

Your slavic genes are stronk :laugh:

Drawing-slim
08-30-2014, 04:47 PM
Your slavic genes are stronk :laugh:

Unlike Greeks and Italians albos live with their parents taking care of their elders with money roof health etc, Greeks instead ask their mother for money at age 40,lool

Albo Fire
08-30-2014, 05:20 PM
The incident took place in Koshtova village in place called Kolloverg between Zubin Potok and Mitrovica municipality, the border with Serbia is tens kilometers far from place the murder scene took place, I know this place better than anyone its very important to mention that kids were just cutting their own forest but what's more frustrating is the criminal was wearing Serbian army uniform, I hope police sort this things up to arrest criminal ASAP at same accuse him for terrorist attack toward citizens of sovereign state with Serbian uniform.

PS. The murder was without a doubt revenge for 3 days ago incident on border with Serbia.

Arbėrori
08-30-2014, 05:27 PM
The incident took place in Koshtova village in place called Kolloverg between Zubin Potok and Mitrovica municipality, the border with Serbia is tens kilometers far from place the murder scene took place, I know this place better than anyone its very important to mention that kids were just cutting their own forest but what's more frustrating is the criminal was wearing Serbian army uniform, I hope police sort this things up to arrest criminal ASAP at same accuse him for terrorist attack toward citizens of sovereign state with Serbian uniform.

PS. The murder was without a doubt revenge for 3 days ago incident on border with Serbia.

The perpetrator should be hanged publicly.

Albo Fire
08-30-2014, 08:17 PM

Listen you serbian moderator, there isn't none victimization when there is already a teenage dead also the subject we're talking ain't same as of Serbian-Kosova border event of past 3 days but deep inside Kosovan territory furthermore within private property of victims family, in this case we had a criminal with serbian army approaching 3 teenagers with shoot-to-kill intention inside Albanian owned property. So unless you don't have to contribute with something useful besides for hatred statements better leave it as it is cause seriously you sound dumber than a fucking chetnik hillbilly.

Kastrioti1443
08-30-2014, 08:32 PM

Of course, servs are dirty creatures, they will suffer 10 times worse of what they did.

Kastrioti1443
08-30-2014, 08:35 PM

Dude, your mother is a dirty turanid whore, or better say a dirty gypsy whore, whose mother and grandmother were heavily raped by turks, thus why you look like a mongrel.
The only thing the albanians would '' try'' with your mother is raping her ( since she is a dirty whore) and than selling her somewhere in colombia, nothing else.

Arianiti
08-31-2014, 09:21 AM
Knowing your religion, you need a good protection for your ass, so you gotta love them.

If you say so, bvlgar mongol. Can you come and lick it time after time?

Arianiti
08-31-2014, 09:26 AM
You're contradicting, if we lie as usual it is not a sensation. Get your expressions straight.

The first post doesn't give location and situation is identical.

Really? Read and learn, boy.

Minesweeper
08-31-2014, 07:53 PM
Listen you serbian moderator, there isn't none victimization when there is already a teenage dead also the subject we're talking ain't same as of Serbian-Kosova border event of past 3 days but deep inside Kosovan territory furthermore within private property of victims family, in this case we had a criminal with serbian army approaching 3 teenagers with shoot-to-kill intention inside Albanian owned property. So unless you don't have to contribute with something useful besides for hatred statements better leave it as it is cause seriously you sound dumber than a fucking chetnik hillbilly.

Two days have gone, no international reaction, everything is still under investigation and you tell us stories about Serbian army invading. :laugh:

Now, this is a forum and people like you can claim anything but that also means anyone has the right to deny you claims, which is easy in my position because you haven't offered any proofs. Understand that, Albanian member?

Really? Read and learn, boy.

Yes, really. You seemed quite stupid with that post.

Abeja
08-31-2014, 07:56 PM

You didn't complain when baba AmeriKa give you whole yugoshitja even if AustroHungarians humiliated and sodomized you stinky servs.

Guapo
08-31-2014, 07:57 PM
Of course, servs are dirty creatures, they will suffer 10 times worse of what they did.

servs are djurash