PDA

View Full Version : Danish mosque openly backs Islamic State's campaign of terror

Loki
09-02-2014, 08:55 PM
Danish mosque openly backs Islamic State's campaign of terror (http://rt.com/news/184600-isis-denmark-support-mosque/)

http://cdn.rt.com/files/news/2d/11/80/00/10518699_752785194785028_3848776018042516587_n.si. jpg

A mosque in Denmark has openly declared its support for the Islamic State militant group. It comes just days after a Dane who fought with the terrorist organization in Syria stated that Denmark was “high upon [IS's] list of targets.”

The place of worship, located in the city of Aarhus, has long been accused of promoting an extreme interpretation of Islam. Mosque spokesman Fadi Abdallah told the online news source Den Korte Avis that “an Islamic state will always be what Muslims long for. Therefore we cannot help but to support the Islamic State. Even if it makes mistakes, we will just have to wait and see.”

“The conditions aren’t the same down there [in Syria and Iraq] as they are here. I can fully understand why people are getting killed,” he continued.

In July, a video emerged of the Grimhojmoskeen mosque’s imam, Abu Bilal Ismail, calling on God to “destroy the Zionist Jews,” the Local reported. The Grimhojmoskeen site has become a haven for Danish jihadists, with East Jutland Police stating that 22 of the hundred or so militants who have left Denmark to fight for IS previously worshipped there.

A recent report from The Economist calculated that when measured by total population, Denmark has sent the second-highest number of foreign fighters to Syria. Only Belgium has a higher number of foreign fighters per million residents.

The news comes less than a week after a Danish-Turkish jihadist, who was born and raised in Denmark and only referred to himself as OA, told Danish broadsheet newspaper Politiken that the Islamic State (previously known as ISIS) “has become very international and Denmark is high up on the list, believe me.”

“Denmark is not my country. The Muslims’ country is the caliphate and inshallah there will soon be an attack here. Denmark should prepare itself,” said the militant, who is also believed to come from the Aarhus area, The Local reported.

“It is an open war now. ISIS has said that all infidels should be battled. They should be eliminated and soon it will be Denmark’s turn,” OA continued.

OA is not the only Danish-born militant to have defected to fight for IS. In March, it was reported by the Copenhagen Post that a young Dane, who allegedly came from the Aarhus area of the country and went by the name of Abu Sa'ad al Denmarki, had killed himself in a suicide attack.

The Danish Security and Intelligence Service (PET) has stated that 15 Danes – out of the 100 or so who have gone to the Middle East – have been killed in Syria fighting for IS in the country's civil war.

“We have never before seen so many leave Denmark for a conflict zone over such a short period as we see now with Syria,” the head of the Center for Terror Analysis (CTA), Soren Jensen, told Ritzau news agency.

Denmark said it will contribute to the international campaign against IS in northern Iraq and deliver weapons and ammunition to Kurdish and Iraqi government forces.

Denmark’s foreign minister, Martin Liedegaard, defended his country’s actions, saying, “I’m pleased with the broad political support for Denmark’s contribution against ISIS in Iraq. ISIS is one of the biggest – if not the biggest – threats currently faced by the international community. Our contribution to the ongoing operation will obviously not eliminate ISIS but will be used to help the Iraqis to defend ISIS’s advances themselves,” The Local reported, citing Politiken newspaper.

Ctwentysevenj
09-03-2014, 12:47 AM
Well the Danish authorities should go in and close that mosque.

Anglojew
09-03-2014, 02:17 AM
The solution to support for terrorism in the west is mandatory expulsion to that entity. Anyone expressing support for ISIS should be stripped of Danish citizenship and resettled in a part of the "caliphate".

Methmatician
09-03-2014, 02:43 AM
The solution to support for terrorism in the west is mandatory expulsion to that entity. Anyone expressing support for ISIS should be stripped of Danish citizenship and resettled in a part of the "caliphate".
So giving soldiers to the IS is a good idea? This way they are more likely to see recruits. This is not a good idea. This is why Australia hasn't stripped any Australian of their citizenship for fighting overseas in Syria and Iraq, because it would force them to say with the IS and cause more terror.

Kale
09-03-2014, 02:46 AM
Can we please stop it with "terror", "terrorism", "terrorist"

...A terrorist, by definition, is one who is in the occupation of terror. I.E. a guy at a Halloween place that goes BOO! when people walk by.

Anglojew
09-03-2014, 02:49 AM
So giving soldiers to the IS is a good idea? This way they are more likely to see recruits. This is not a good idea. This is why Australia hasn't stripped any Australian of their citizenship for fighting overseas in Syria and Iraq, because it would force them to say with the IS and cause more terror.

I said "part of the caliphate" for that reason. I was thinking Somalia.

Methmatician
09-03-2014, 03:43 AM
I said "part of the caliphate" for that reason. I was thinking Somalia.
Somalia isn't part of the Caliphate.

sonofthedutch
09-03-2014, 04:17 AM
That's actually disgusting. I can understand wanting to have an Islamic State, but i seriously doubt they would coexist with the rest of the world. They have gone about it in a vile and brutal way.

I don't understand some Muslims in the west, who have no allegiance to the nation that has hosted them and let them live freely.

Petros Houhoulis
09-03-2014, 04:22 AM

Their mistake was giving them citizenship in the first place.

Methmatician
09-03-2014, 04:31 AM
Their mistake was giving them citizenship in the first place.
Yeah. Maybe they should build a machine that can predict which citizens will become criminals and arrest them before they commit their crime. What a free and safe world we'd be living in :rolleyes2:

Petros Houhoulis
09-03-2014, 04:41 AM
Yeah. Maybe they should build a machine that can predict which citizens will become criminals and arrest them before they commit their crime. What a free and safe world we'd be living in :rolleyes2:

No, just figure out if they are Muslims and deport them on the spot. If they make the decision that they prefer to live in Europe than to remain Muslim, they should be allowed to stay - assuming we can fit them somewhere...

Methmatician
09-03-2014, 05:17 AM
No, just figure out if they are Muslims and deport them on the spot. If they make the decision that they prefer to live in Europe than to remain Muslim, they should be allowed to stay - assuming we can fit them somewhere...
So turn Denmark into some sort of extremely xenophobic Saudi Arabia? Noice :thumb001:

Petros Houhoulis
09-03-2014, 05:26 AM
So turn Denmark into some sort of extremely xenophobic Saudi Arabia? Noice :thumb001:

Just ban Muslims, not every immigrant. Being xenophobic would be to ban every non-Dane, even fellow Europeans, from immigrating to Denmark...

Methmatician
09-03-2014, 05:27 AM
Just ban Muslims, not every immigrant. Being xenophobic would be to ban every non-Dane, even fellow Europeans, from immigrating to Denmark...
And what if the European was a Muslim? What if a native Dane converted to Islam?

Petros Houhoulis
09-03-2014, 05:51 AM
And what if the European was a Muslim? What if a native Dane converted to Islam?

What makes you think that converts are less likely to become terrorists?

Anyway, as I have written in another thread, our own Muslim element has been pacified many decades ago. A person who converts via the internet and no personal contact with Muslims from Asia and Africa is probably harmless.

Check the story of Nicky Riley...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzjWaiOQfQw

Methmatician
09-03-2014, 06:13 AM
What makes you think that converts are less likely to become terrorists?
I don't remember saying that.

Anyway, as I have written in another thread, our own Muslim element has been pacified many decades ago. A person who converts via the internet and no personal contact with Muslims from Asia and Africa is probably harmless.
Likewise most Muslims in the world haven't committed any acts of terror and won't. So where is the logic in all of these? It just sounds like hysteric xenophobia.

Petalpusher
09-03-2014, 08:00 AM
Some are confusing the individuals with the religion. The moderate wave is long gone by now, it has even been physically replaced in the coran (Medine vs Mecque). Islam can be tolerant and laic when in minority. Then it becomes a communism with god and doesn't respond to any other laws anymore, wether some individuals may not appear belligerent, they will comply to its conquering nature.

silver_surfer
09-03-2014, 08:19 AM
Some are confusing the individuals with the religion. The moderate wave is long gone by now, it has even been physically replaced in the coran (Medine vs Mecque). Islam can be tolerant and laic when in minority. Then it becomes a communism with god and doesn't respond to any other laws anymore, wether some individuals may not appear belligerent, they will comply to its conquering nature.

ISIS is mainly a group that is killing Muslims and is oppressing Muslims. Yet people are associating them with Islam. Its clear that muslims are basically the biggest group of people fighting ISIS, and we're definitely the ones most likely to be killed by them. If you know about Khawarij
" Kharijites (Arabic: خوارج‎ Khawārij, literally "those who went out"; singular, Khārijī ) is a general term describing various Muslims who, while initially supporting the authority of the final Rashidun Caliph Ali ibn Abi Talib, the son-in-law and cousin of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, then later rejected his leadership. " is the classical position within Sunni Islam is that a person does not apostate by committing sins. The opposite opinion was held by the extremist Khawarij sect in early Islamic history, who fought and killed other Muslims whom they considered to be apostates, deeming their actions to be contrary to the Quran. Although the Khawarij were defeated, their ideology has resurfaced throughout history. Al-Qaeda for example.

Petalpusher
09-03-2014, 09:29 AM
Of course if you don't comply you ll be killed as much as the Christians and other minorities. People from Irak and Syria are/were used to a strict laic state, ISIS is precisely fighting this more than anything else. Now it was pure madness to import theses inner conflicts in Western Europe. People don't want to deal with that kind of shit here.

Virtuous
09-03-2014, 09:32 AM

Muh Liberalsm.

Petros Houhoulis
09-03-2014, 03:36 PM
I don't remember saying that.

You said "What about the converts", and I reminded you that the converts are no less dangerous if they have been converted from fanatics.

Likewise most Muslims in the world haven't committed any acts of terror and won't. So where is the logic in all of these? It just sounds like hysteric xenophobia.

No, but the vast majority of Muslims worldwide support some sort of oppression, mostly patriarchal oppression within their families. They would not hesitate to rape or kill women for reasons of "family honor"...

...Furthermore, we receive more "refugees" than we can possibly handle. Everybody wants to arrive in Europe nowadays. We get to choose who does and who doesn't...

Petros Houhoulis
09-03-2014, 03:41 PM
ISIS is mainly a group that is killing Muslims and is oppressing Muslims. Yet people are associating them with Islam. Its clear that muslims are basically the biggest group of people fighting ISIS, and we're definitely the ones most likely to be killed by them. If you know about Khawarij is the classical position within Sunni Islam is that a person does not apostate by committing sins. The opposite opinion was held by the extremist Khawarij sect in early Islamic history, who fought and killed other Muslims whom they considered to be apostates, deeming their actions to be contrary to the Quran. Although the Khawarij were defeated, their ideology has resurfaced throughout history. Al-Qaeda for example.

ISIS is killing everybody except Sunni Muslims, who only fall victims if they oppose them...

...Does this say anything to you? Why do they spare only the Sunnis?

turkojew
09-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Is that 'news' to you mate. Can you show me a mosque in Europe that clearly dislikes IS ?

Leliana
09-04-2014, 11:13 PM

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/d6/d647ab78b21af5df8355a041b7093ee3001c8f91b60e1e0e50 c5803c5206888e.jpg

Grenzland
09-04-2014, 11:20 PM
Send them all to IS!