PDA

View Full Version : My solution to the Black welfare problem in America... back wages

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 02:51 AM
America calculates how much wages were witheld from the Black slaves, since it was built on slave labour...pays it as reperations (with interest of course) to the descendants, and once the account is settled, no Black slave descendant ever subsidized again.

Aviator
09-04-2014, 02:53 AM
Sterilize them.

Agreed.

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 02:55 AM
Agreed.

The killing of millions of black babies via abortion/planned parenthood should be included in the accounting.

Im sure my idea actually cost the US gov't less than welfare currently does. One time lump payment of reparations, and then no Black American ever eligible for welfare/subsidies/affirmative action.

Kale
09-04-2014, 02:56 AM
I completely agree. Reparations are severely overdo. Every black American should be returned what was taken from him...
- 1 spear
- 1 loincloth
- A few bananas
- And most importantly their homeland! So a pre-paid, one-way, cruise ticket to Africa.

Aviator
09-04-2014, 02:57 AM
The killing of millions of black babies via abortion/planned parenthood should be included in the accounting.

How about just completely free, maybe even incentivized, abortions?

Anglojew
09-04-2014, 02:58 AM
America calculates how much wages were witheld from the Black slaves, since it was built on slave labour...pays it as reperations (with interest of course) to the descendants, and once the account is settled, no Black slave descendant ever subsidized again.

This is called "welfare".

Aviator
09-04-2014, 02:59 AM

Im sure my idea actually cost the US gov't less than welfare currently does. One time lump payment of reparations, and then no Black American ever eligible for welfare/subsidies/affirmative action.

That's screwing them over in the long run, you know. Once they've used up all of there reparation money, they'll be right back in their current living conditions and demanding more.

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 02:59 AM
I completely agree. Reparations are severely overdo. Every black American should be returned what was taken from him...
- 1 spear
- 1 loincloth
- A few bananas
- And most importantly their homeland! So a pre-paid, one-way, cruise ticket to Africa.

Go make some more psychedlic mushroom videos, the grown ups are talking...

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 03:00 AM
This is called "welfare".

its called back wages...or reparations.

Jews know alot about reparations, no?

Prisoner Of Ice
09-04-2014, 03:02 AM
My solution: genetically alter them to have white brain DNA.

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 03:03 AM

don't worry...the BBC is taking care of this

Aviator
09-04-2014, 03:07 AM
Good ol' British Broadcasting Corporation.

Kale
09-04-2014, 03:08 AM
Go make some more psychedlic mushroom videos, the grown ups are talking...

How cute, it's almost like its trying to say words.

HillY35
09-04-2014, 03:20 AM

Is money how we solve moral historical problems nowadays? Maybe it is... Anyway, I actually find no real issue with what you put forward here, except for the last 7 words, which makes for a strange argument altogether. Are black Americans not "the eternal subsidy?" Does not their slavery cover them for eternity, in terms of their ability to rise and not be withheld from doing so?
Perhaps the way it is now is the most approprate way to handle it all. And maybe money talks, and buys silence.

Kale
09-04-2014, 03:23 AM
Does not their slavery cover them for eternity, in terms of their ability to rise and not be withheld from doing so?

It does not.

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 03:30 AM
Is money how we solve moral historical problems nowadays? Maybe it is... Anyway, I actually find no real issue with what you put forward here, except for the last 7 words, which makes for a strange argument altogether. Are black Americans not "the eternal subsidy?" Does not their slavery cover them for eternity, in terms of their ability to rise and not be withheld from doing so?
Perhaps the way it is now is the most approprate way to handle it all. And maybe money talks, and buys silence.

I believe if they were provided reparations, and did with it whatever needs be done to uplift themselves and so on, it would do alot more to improve the status of Blacks then federal programs like affirmative action. For instance Black Americans can use the reparation money to fund scholarships or even build schools.

Aviator
09-04-2014, 03:31 AM
Just imagine if how far we would be if we had spent the last few decades focusing on science and engineering instead of "social issues."

Damnit, Germany.

Aviator
09-04-2014, 03:32 AM
I believe if they were provided reparations, and did with it whatever needs be done to uplift themselves and so on, it would do alot more to improve the status of Blacks then federal programs like affirmative action. For instance Black Americans can use the reparation money to fund scholarships or even build schools.

And they still wouldn't be able to pass standardized exams on a large scale.

The answer is always, "more money" for them.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-04-2014, 03:32 AM

We gave them Detroit. That makes up for generations of shiftlessness and having the nerve to out compete White criminals. These days a White criminal has to work twice as hard to out murder, rape, and steal a Back criminal. It's simply not fair.

mikhail
09-04-2014, 03:33 AM
Blacks did more work as slaves than as free people.

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 03:38 AM
I will only repond to worthwhile comments...

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-04-2014, 03:38 AM

That will certainly create a stable home environment where education and a work ethic is highly regarded.

Is this a trolling thread?

Anglojew
09-04-2014, 03:39 AM

Since most African slaves were captured and sold by black African slavers to Europeans at African slave markets then do you suggest Africans compensate African-Americans (who are 30% European on average genetically) too?

Contrary to what you might expect I actually think that some form of compensation is appropriate for African-Americans who have been amongst the most patriotic Americans (ie serving, with honour, in huge proportion in the US military). I do not think the present welfare system is working as it promotes generational poverty rather than solving the cultural problems in African-American communities. What should be done is a complete overhaul of the education system in AA communities for a start.

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 03:42 AM
That will certainly create a stable home environment where education and a work ethic is highly regarded.

Is this a trolling thread?

Absolutely not trolling...and yeah, providing them with back-wages and giving AfrAms the responsibility to do with the back wages whatever they feel they need to do with it would be preferable to the patronizing nature of welfare programs.

They can use it to build schools and other intellectual infrastructure...or they can choose to squander the money, but once they are eligible to the money, they sign a contract with the feds saying "after this we are even" or its equivalent.

Aviator
09-04-2014, 03:44 AM
Anyone who needs to be made equal is inherently inferior.

End of story.

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 03:47 AM
Since most African slaves were captured and sold by black African slavers to Europeans at African slave markets then do you suggest Africans compensate African-Americans (who are 30% European on average genetically) too?

Contrary to what you might expect I actually think that some form of compensation is appropriate for African-Americans who have been amongst the most patriotic Americans (ie serving, with honour, in huge proportion in the US military). I do not think the present welfare system is working as it promotes generational poverty rather than solving the cultural problems in African-American communities. What should be done is a complete overhaul of the education system in AA communities for a start.

Yeah, sure...

the act of capturing a person (a one time act) vs a lifetime of backbreaking labour as a captive in chains...Africans need to pay, but their share is probably so infinitesly small, that out of goodwill the US feds should cover it, or the African Americans (who arent a poor people if their wages are paid to them) forgive the debt.

Jews ran the slave markets (which were closed on sabbath) aswell as financed some of the slave ships...so maybe Israel maybe brought into the equation.

Scholarios
09-04-2014, 03:48 AM
An excellent idea in theory, but there is no precedent for any kind of binding contract of this nature- especially one that binds future generations. In addition, who controls said money? Should there be created an Institute of Black Affairs to handle these claims and investments of money? The theories of Marcus Garvey didn't have much lasting appeal. Otherwise though, reparations are just under the '40 acres and a mule' reform promises- but since that wasn't kept, one can see just how poorly generational contracts are kept.

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 03:51 AM
An excellent idea in theory, but there is no precedent for any kind of binding contract of this nature- especially one that binds future generations. In addition, who controls said money? Should there be created an Institute of Black Affairs to handle these claims and investments of money? The theories of Marcus Garvey didn't have much lasting appeal. Otherwise though, reparations are just under the '40 acres and a mule' reform promises- but since that wasn't kept, one can see just how poorly generational contracts are kept.

You make some good points...but I will corrrect you on one, there has been a precedent, quite recent one in fact:

The recent British monetary settlement with elderly Kenyan survivors of British colonial repression sets a precedent for reparations to all of the Empire’s victims. “The Caribbean has a very strong case to be brought for reparations for the Atlantic African Slave Trade.”
Reparations: The Case For Settlement
by Courtenay Barnett
“Whoever the advocate and whatever the question, the British government will resist the claim for reparations.”
In June, 2013, Her Majesty’s Government was required to pay 19.9 million pounds in compensation to some 5,000 elderly Kenyans who were tortured and abused during the Mau Mau (an English bastardised name for “muingi” or “muigwithania,” as the movement) uprising in the 1950s. This case bears lessons for the Caribbean and it also has much to teach about the true nature of the British Empire.
The British imposed themselves in Kenya and confiscated land. In 1948 a quarter million Kenyans were confined to 2,000 square miles, while 30,000 English settlers lived on 12,000 square miles of the most fertile lands in Kenya. Africans under an apartheid and colonial policy were forbidden to enter certain areas and confined away from the most arable land. Not surprisingly, the Kenyans rebelled and started a violent campaign against the white settlers in 1952. The colonialists responded and the Kenya Human Rights Commission estimated that 90,000 Kenyans were executed, tortured or maimed. There was the use of literal concentration camps (see the observations below of the then British Attorney General) as a nationwide network of detention for some 160,000 who were confined in the most appalling conditions. President Obama’s grandfather, Hussein Onyango Obama, happened to be one of those detained persons. He had pins placed into his fingernails and in his buttocks and his testicles were squeezed between metal rods. Other Kenyans were forcibly relocated in new villages. Within the camps the British inflicted beatings, castrated, raped and performed other forms of sexual abuse and torture applying brutal interrogation techniques against the Kenyans. It was against this background that elderly Kenyans who had suffered abuse when detained filed a claim in the English High Court. Two of the original five claimants had been castrated and an African lady who had been raped was included in the claim....

continued here: http://blackagendareport.com/content/reparations-case-settlement-0

Jägerstaffel
09-04-2014, 04:03 AM
the act of capturing a person (a one time act) vs a lifetime of backbreaking labour as a captive in chains...Africans need to pay, but their share is probably so infinitesly small

What on earth?

Kidnapping, no big deal. Makes loads of sense.

Aviator
09-04-2014, 04:05 AM
What on earth?

Don't forget the part about selling them into a lifetime of backbreaking labour as a captive in chains.

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 04:06 AM
What on earth?

Let me put it in a modern perspective...if some Somali pirates kidnap someone, then sell that person to a company who uses the captive as slave labour for several decades until they die...which group the somali pirates or the company, profitted from the labour of the captive? I am talking about reparations for unpaid labor...harvesting crops, picking cotton, building infrastructure, clearing land, etc etc.

Aviator
09-04-2014, 04:10 AM
Let me put it in a modern perspective...if some Somali pirates kidnap someone, then sell that person to a company who uses the captive as slave labour for several decades until they die...which group the somali pirates or the company, profitted from the labour of the captive? I am talking about reparations for unpaid labor...harvesting crops, picking cotton, building infrastructure, clearing land, etc etc.

Here's a better question:

Why are Blacks entitled to reparations?

Prisoner Of Ice
09-04-2014, 04:13 AM
Good ol' British Broadcasting Corporation.

Black Cock Corporation, more like.

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 04:13 AM
Here's a better question:

Why are Blacks entitled to reparations?

Because their ancestors were made to work and toil against their will? And that their unpaid, forced labor built your country?

Aviator
09-04-2014, 04:14 AM
Because their ancestors were made to work and toil against their will?

So what? They were Black.

Prisoner Of Ice
09-04-2014, 04:15 AM

After african or even half of it ends slavry we can talk about reparations. It should all come from the british royal family, though. Most people had no say in the matter.

Jägerstaffel
09-04-2014, 04:15 AM
Let me put it in a modern perspective...if some Somali pirates kidnap someone, then sell that person to a company who uses the captive as slave labour for several decades until they die...which group the somali pirates or the company, profitted from the labour of the captive?

The company profits from the labour and the pirates profit from the transaction. Likely the pirates would know the captives would be used for nefarious purposes - just because they're only handing the captive to the one willing to commit more evil deeds doesn't lessen their blame.

This is taking it to the extreme, but if I brutally murder someone - is my crime any less horrendous than someone who allows another to live but forces them into servitude? I mean, it was only a one time thing.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-04-2014, 04:16 AM
Absolutely not trolling...and yeah, providing them with back-wages and giving AfrAms the responsibility to do with the back wages whatever they feel they need to do with it would be preferable to the patronizing nature of welfare programs.

They can use it to build schools and other intellectual infrastructure...or they can choose to squander the money, but once they are eligible to the money, they sign a contract with the feds saying "after this we are even" or its equivalent.

The financial and social burden on White Americans is payment enough. It's time to put the big boy pants on. If it was made into law, I would refuse to pay. One of these lovely people owes my parents roughly $6,000 for not paying rent. It's the first time they had a Black tenant and it's the first time they were screwed over. One of her relatives was nice enough to shit in the bathtub despite the fact my father was trying to be understanding and work things out but she was a compulsive liar. So as far as I'm concerned the money my family "owes" has been paid and then some with the headaches she gave them.

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 04:16 AM
So what? They were Black.

And on my "ignore list" you go...

Will eventually take you off it when you mature.

Jägerstaffel
09-04-2014, 04:17 AM
Because their ancestors were made to work and toil against their will? And that their unpaid, forced labor built your country?

I would be willing to bet that anyone living on this planet has had ancestors that were subjected to every single horrible act that humanity is capable of. Rape, slavery, etc.

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 04:18 AM
The company profits from the labour and the pirates profit from the transaction. Likely the pirates would know the captives would be used for nefarious purposes - just because they're only handing the captive to the one willing to commit more evil deeds doesn't lessen their blame.

This is taking it to the extreme, but if I brutally murder someone - is my crime any less horrendous than someone who allows another to live but forces them into servitude? I mean, it was only a one time thing.

to me, I sincerely believe enslavement is worse than murder. Not putting on some 'proud' act...You'd agree too if you reflect on the thousand mini-deaths a slave goes through on a daily basis.

Anglojew
09-04-2014, 04:19 AM
Yeah, sure...

the act of capturing a person (a one time act) vs a lifetime of backbreaking labour as a captive in chains...Africans need to pay, but their share is probably so infinitesly small, that out of goodwill the US feds should cover it, or the African Americans (who arent a poor people if their wages are paid to them) forgive the debt.

Jews ran the slave markets (which were closed on sabbath) aswell as financed some of the slave ships...so maybe Israel maybe brought into the equation.

I would like to sell you and transport you back to Africa. African-Americans are fine though.

Jägerstaffel
09-04-2014, 04:22 AM
to me, I sincerely believe enslavement is worse than murder. Not putting on some 'proud' act...You'd agree too if you reflect on the thousand mini-deaths a slave goes through on a daily basis.

I think that is up for debate.

In large part it depends on what value one places on being alive in general, especially if you don't believe there is anything waiting after your death.

As I said though, just by virtue of the sheer number of ancestors we all come from - we're all descendants of the depravity and horror that humanity is capable of.

Kale
Because their ancestors were made to work and toil against their will?
So many responses...

1) Nope! Out of Africa! We're all black!
2) Ok, so a half white half black guy has to pay himself?
3) ANCESTORS?!? Ouch! My great-great-grandfather organ is killing me today!
4) Whitey was respecting black culture by endorsing slavery. Africans were enslaving each other all the time!
5) UNEMPLOYMENT: ZERO!
6) Slaves weren't taught to read or write, how do you know they were working against their will?
7) Since the Moors were obviously der niggest, I want reparations nao.

Aviator
Jesus Christ, finally.

What a nut.

Wadaad
The financial and social burden on White Americans is payment enough. It's time to put the big boy pants on. If it was made into law, I would refuse to pay. One of these lovely people owes my parents roughly $6,000 for not paying rent. It's the first time they had a Black tenant and it's the first time they were screwed over. One of her relatives was nice enough to shit in the bathtub despite the fact my father was trying to be understanding and work things out but she was a compulsive liar. So as far as I'm concerned the money my family "owes" has been paid and then some with the headaches she gave them.

Dude you're a spaniard 1st gen american, stop being so indignant...your parents and a Paki landlords are in the same boat. The reparations would not come out of your or my pockets...maybe Melonhead has a point and the Prince William will foot the bill, or maybe the federal government allocates some national resource (maybe some gold/diamong mines since Aframs like bling so much) to an Afram agency and they use the proceeds/profits as back wages.

Jägerstaffel
09-04-2014, 04:29 AM
Dude you're a spaniard 1st gen american, stop being so indignant...your parents and a Paki landlords are in the same boat. The reparations would not come out of your or my pockets...maybe Melonhead has a point and the Prince William will foot the bill, or maybe the federal government allocates some national resource (maybe some gold/diamong mines since Aframs like bling so much) to an Afram agency and they use the proceeds/profits as back wages.

That's another point to consider.

Even if we accept the notion that a person should be required to pay for the sins of their ancestors (a notion I wholeheartedly reject) - the logistics of determining which person living today had ancestors directly involved in the slave trade, determining their percentage owed, and setting up collection agencies that are organised and authorized to collect whatever funds that are available is just mind-blowingly stupid.

If that idea doesn't fly and we consider the best route for its implementation is that it should be a federal allocation; consider the amount of American citizens that have had no ancestral connection to the trans-atlantic slave trade - I'm sure they'd be willing to add another tax to their already stretched income. Kale's comment about someone having ancestral connections to both sides of the slave trade is another interesting (and not very far-fetched) point.

I recognise that you're just proposing a sort of thought experiment. I just find it silly.

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 04:32 AM
That's another point to consider.

Even if we accept the notion that a person should be required to pay for the sins of their ancestors (a notion I wholeheartedly reject) - the logistics of determining which person living today had ancestors directly involved in the slave trade, determining their percentage owed, and setting up collection agencies that are organised and authorized to collect whatever funds that are available is just mind-blowingly stupid.

Consider the amount of American citizens that have had no ancestral connection to the trans-atlantic slave trade - I'm sure they'd be willing to add another tax to their already stretched income.

I recognise that you're just proposing a sort of thought experiment. I just find it silly.

O...M...G

Why do you assume I am blaming you or your acnestors for the plight of black slaves? If anything (Im assuming that you're a multi-generational white American of colonial stock) slavery brought wages down for your ancestors who had to compete with the free labour...just like people have to compete with mexican labor today. Only a few benefited from slavery.

I am aware that only that period's '1%" actually benefited from or were able to afford slavery.

Jägerstaffel
09-04-2014, 04:34 AM
Why do you assume I am blaming you or your acnestors for the plight of black slaves? If anything (Im assuming that you're an multi-generational white American of say colonial stock) slavery brought wages down for your ancestors who had to compete with the free labour..

I'm not? That wasn't my point at all.

Don't you think this sort of argument would be raised if this topic were to be actually legitimately proposed though?

Aviator
And on my "ignore list" you go...

Will eventually take you off it when you mature.

Yep, acknowledging the inferiority of Blacks makes you immature, folks.

And this is coming from the guy who used to suffer from OWD so badly that now he constantly has to go around accusing others of it to hide his shame.

Kale
O...M...G

Why do you assume I am blaming you or your acnestors for the plight of black slaves? If anything (Im assuming that you're a multi-generational white American of colonial stock) slavery brought wages down for your ancestors who had to compete with the free labour...just like people have to compete with mexican labor today. Only a few benefited from slavery.

I am aware that only that period's '1%" actually benefited from or were able to afford slavery.

Good point. Them Africans took mah jerb. I want reparations from them.

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 04:37 AM
I'm not? That wasn't my point at all.

Don't you think this sort of argument would be raised if this topic were to be actually legitimately proposed though?

It would and I believe the chronicles/archives are hefty enough in America, the most lettered and documented nation in history; that these matters can be sifted through and researched. I know, the devil is in the details...it would be a challenge and I wont claim that an actual fair/just sum could ever be calculated. But a sum has to be paid out regardless.

HillY35
09-04-2014, 04:37 AM

I hope something works, I really do.

Kale
09-04-2014, 04:39 AM
It would and I believe the chronicles/archives are hefty enough in America, the most lettered and documented nation that these matters can be sifted through and researched

Yeah right...the records can't even get my grandfather's parentage correct.

Prisoner Of Ice
09-04-2014, 04:40 AM
First we will deduct from their wages all the destroyed property, welfare, etc. and penalized a million for each death caused. Oh wait, they owe us a big bill.

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 04:41 AM
Yeah right...the records can't even get my grandfather's parentage correct.

Not my fault you're a gaalo bastard :lol:...go to ancestry.com ya habibi

Jägerstaffel
09-04-2014, 04:43 AM
It would and I believe the chronicles/archives are hefty enough in America, the most lettered and documented nation that these matters can be sifted through and researched

I doubt this considering the amount of ambiguity involved in people even determining family lineages in genealogical research in the US.

To ensure fairness, I'm sure individual case managers would be assigned as people would appeal their percentage of ancestral involvement. This would be a legal nightmare. A new industry would prop up of law firms dedicated to helping individuals dispute and lessen their individual required payment. Once attorneys are involved, all sorts of obfuscation would follow.

Okay, now I'm just having fun with this scenario. :)

RMuller
09-04-2014, 04:50 AM
Yep, acknowledging the inferiority of Blacks makes you immature, folks.

And this is coming from the guy who used to suffer from OWD so badly that now he constantly has to go around accusing others of it to hide his shame.

WOW!!!!

Kale
09-04-2014, 04:51 AM
Not my fault you're a gaalo bastard :lol:...go to ancestry.com ya habibi

Yeah, that's who messed it up.

Ain't likely a lady is going to marry 2 men with the same uncommon last name that has 5000 spelling variations.

Dictator
09-04-2014, 04:54 AM
Stop giving welfare and let nature take its own course. Only the fittest will survive and in a few decades things are going to be better.

HillY35
09-04-2014, 04:54 AM

We're talking billions required for such purposes. However, your main argument I can see clearer. What happens when the reparation-ed run dry, though? Somebody's gonna want his or her buzz.
Do you suggest all-out pay-out for eternity? At some point, the patient, though he likes his chair, must exit the hospital. "Hand-held fan by humans requested on floor 3 for 12 million patients, RIGHT AWAY!"

Prisoner Of Ice
09-04-2014, 04:56 AM
We're talking billions required for such purposes. However, your main argument I can see clearer. What happens when the reparation-ed run dry, though? Somebody's gonna want his or her buzz.
Do you suggest all-out pay-out for eternity? At some point, the patient, though he likes his chair, must exit the hospital. "Hand-held fan by humans requested on floor 3 for 12 million patients, RIGHT AWAY!"

Much easier to just sell them back to african slavemasters.

RMuller
09-04-2014, 05:00 AM
Stop giving welfare and let nature take its own course. Only the fittest will survive and in a few decades things are going to be better.

I agree. Even animals work "hunt" for their food. Why can't blacks work for food etc?

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 05:13 AM

It would be a two way street...the government and Black America agree on:

-reparations amount
-how it is to be distributed
-Blacks choose to spend the money how they see fit
-Once paid, no more subsidizing of any kind...even if the reparations get squandered

Wadaad
09-04-2014, 05:13 AM
I agree. Even animals work "hunt" for their food. Why can't blacks work for food etc?

Why cant you stop your tacos from getting soggy when you cross the rio grande? Some questions will never be answered...

RMuller
09-04-2014, 05:17 AM
Why cant you stop your tacos from getting soggy when you cross the rio grande? Some questions will never be answered...

Says the monkey who arrived as a refugee.

Han Cholo
09-04-2014, 05:28 AM
Solution for black welfare: send them to Liberia. There they can set up their own welfare system.

Immortal Technique
09-04-2014, 05:29 AM
Or just make another country and let them rule it and do what they want.

Immortal Technique
09-04-2014, 05:29 AM
So many sadistic people there,some times i would like to cut some head with my machete.

RMuller
09-04-2014, 05:33 AM
Or just make another country and let them rule it and do what they want.

You have Liberia founded by American blacks and ruled for over a century by Libero-Americans and Liberia has gone thru many civil wars since it was founded. Now Liberia is known as the Ebola capital of Black Africa. Yikes!

Immortal Technique
09-04-2014, 05:36 AM
This is a solution,if people don't want them make them another country and let them rule it and do what the fuck they want.

Sisak
09-04-2014, 06:09 AM
Blacks have an equal right to live in America because they are those group of people who built this country, all countries in the world belong to those people who have worked to build this country. This rule applies to all countries in the world, not only USA.

Vlach
09-04-2014, 09:05 AM

Fucking retard, stop open threads with negros and your monkey brothers on a european forum. Enjoy the european subjects or gtfo.

Petalpusher
09-04-2014, 11:44 AM
Reparations for things that happened such a long time ago is an answer to nothing, you just promote a new kind of aristocraty based on the monnetization of history, which is a prostitution of your ancient's memory.

If you had been enslaved, spoiled, directly or within your actual living family, it would be a legit question. Time has passed and since then new generations were given all the same chances in America than anyone else, and some with "positive discrimination".

Arabs would have to produce an amount of bills that would reach the moon for slavery, by the way.

StormBringer
09-04-2014, 12:04 PM
This is a solution,if people don't want them make them another country and let them rule it and do what the fuck they want.
Isn't Liberia just that?

Sisak
09-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Isn't Liberia just that?

and Haiti also and now you can see what happend when it is ruled by blacks.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-05-2014, 03:30 PM

I've had family living in the states since the 1910s (West Virgina, Colorado, New York, and New Jersey) and I don't pimp out underage girls like that Paki landlord's son.

Mraz
09-05-2014, 03:30 PM

Following the exemple of Jews and inherited guilt/victimhood, they should also ask pensions for all their ancestors that were mutilated, also the moral prejudice of being stripped of their names.

Leadchucker
09-05-2014, 03:39 PM
I've had family living in the states since the 1910s (West Virgina, Colorado, New York, and New Jersey) and I don't pimp out underage girls like that Paki landlord's son.

I've had family here since 1675 (Virginia and New Jersey mainly) and we never owned any slaves. Why should I be held accountable for both things that we didn't do and to pay for so called debts of someone else's ancestors?
No reparations are needed, the generations that did whatever deeds are long dead as is any accountability.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-05-2014, 06:12 PM
I've had family here since 1675 (Virginia and New Jersey mainly) and we never owned any slaves. Why should I be held accountable for both things that we didn't do and to pay for so called debts of someone else's ancestors?
No reparations are needed, the generations that did whatever deeds are long dead as is any accountability.

I also don't think descendants of slave owners should pay a dime. It's illogical to hold someone accountable for the actions of others and being descended from a victim doesn't make the descendant a victim. Otherwise everyone would have justification against some other group. Human beings can be shitty people. As we're discussing this millions of actual slaves are living somewhere on this planet.

Harley
09-05-2014, 06:18 PM
I also don't think descendants of slave owners should pay a dime. It's illogical to hold someone accountable for the actions of others and being descended from a victim doesn't make the descendant a victim. Otherwise everyone would have justification against some other group. Human beings can be shitty people. As we're discussing this millions of actual slaves are living somewhere on this planet.

Agreed. That's damn ridiculous that people want to piggy back off that and demand some respect from others... How about holding one's head up and puffing chest out, living proud. The cycle has to end somewhere. Why not begin now?

#blah

Wadaad
09-05-2014, 06:23 PM
Like I previously stated, no slave owner descendant has to pay...the federal government pays. The US gov't can liquidate the federal lands, parks, etc it owns in the US and use the proceeds to pay back wages

http://www.musingsbymarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/6a00d8341bfae553ef014e87f3e653970d-800wi.jpg

Albo Fire
09-05-2014, 06:25 PM

This solution goes beyond average mind to comprehend except for Melonhead, scientists are now considering the IQ to be named MH as gratitude of a living genius of our times.

Empecinado
09-05-2014, 06:28 PM
An elephant of Hannibal Barca destroyed the home of an Iberian ancestor 2200 years ago, Tunisia and Lebanon geev me maney PLZ.

Sikeliot
09-05-2014, 06:34 PM
I don't think any white American alive today should be accountable for that of any slave owner.

Because get this. Most of the descendants of the slave owners are BLACK AMERICANS, since the slave owners had more illegitimate children with their slaves than they had legitimate children, but these children were legally "black".

Harley
09-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Like I previously stated, no slave owner descendant has to pay...the federal government pays. The US gov't can liquidate the federal lands, parks, etc it owns in the US and use the proceeds to pay back wages

http://www.musingsbymarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/6a00d8341bfae553ef014e87f3e653970d-800wi.jpg
Instead of government paying wages back, why not offer free scholarships to a higher education or having a house bought off or something that promises long term investment/ stable foundation?

I wish people would stop to think for a second, that instead of eating the fruits, don't forget the seeds. Don't forget to build one's life from a solid foundation and flourish.

It's easier just to take this money and then what?

Build the people into stronger functioning members of society pls.

Wadaad
09-05-2014, 06:42 PM
An elephant of Hannibal Barca destroyed the home of an Iberian ancestor 2200 years ago, Tunisia and Lebanon geev me maney PLZ.

There are no Celtiberians, Romans or Carthaginians alive today.

But there are people in the US who experience generational poverty DIRECTLY because their great grandparents were treated as personal property and cheated out of labour...while the inverse also exists, people who experience generational prosperity DIRECTLY because their great grandparents benefitted from free, captive labor.

StormBringer
09-05-2014, 06:44 PM
Muslims were the ruling class and oppressed Christians for centuries in our country, it's about damn time my family gets a Mercedes!
Now I know that Bosniaks aren't doing that better than any of us either, so I'll gladly settle for a used one as well.

Wadaad
09-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Instead of government paying wages back, why not offer free scholarships to a higher education or having a house bought off or something that promises long term investment/ stable foundation?

I wish people would stop to think for a second, that instead of eating the fruits, don't forget the seeds. Don't forget to build one's life from a solid foundation and flourish.

TBH that is a bit patronizing, like affirmative action.

Give them the value of their slave ancestors labour...let them do with the money what they want. If the African Americans set up scholarship funds or whatever with the proceeds good on them...if they spend it on bling or become ghetto fabolous, so be it.

Prisoner Of Ice
09-05-2014, 06:46 PM

50 years they have done that, all it did was make out universities more dumber.

What does government have to do with it anyway? I would be ok with charging the ones who directly profited. The british royal family for starters.

Empecinado
09-05-2014, 06:49 PM

But there are people in the US who experience generational poverty DIRECTLY because their great grandparents were treated as personal property and cheated out of labour...while the inverse also exists, people who experience generational prosperity DIRECTLY because their great grandparents benefitted from free, captive labor.

The point is that you can't blame somebody living for somewhat that happened 150 years ago and try to solve it forcing to pay people who have nothing to do with it. Also African states were involved in slavery, picking up the slaves and becoming rich with it, these have to pay too?

The slavery ended long ago and if they are poor is their fault. There is a lot of serf descendants in Europe (and the world) who were treated as bad as black slaves and their descendants have overcome poverty and those who not at least does not blame their past.

Wadaad
09-05-2014, 06:50 PM
The point is that you can't blame somebody living for somewhat that happened 150 years ago and try to solve it forcing to pay people who have nothing to do with it. Also African states were involved in slavery, picking up the slaves and becoming rich with it, these have to pay too?

The slavery ended long ago and if they are poor is their fault. There is a lot of serf descendants in Europe (and the world) who were treated as bad as black slaves and their descendants have overcome poverty and those who not at least does not blame their past.

already addressed this in previous posts...

StormBringer
09-05-2014, 06:51 PM
while the inverse also exists, people who experience generational prosperity DIRECTLY because their great grandparents benefitted from free, captive labor.
You should force them to do an agrarian reform like we did during the first Yugoslavia when we apparently took 1.85 million dunums of land from Muslims.
Who knows, US government might just accept the proposition!Then we could have reality shows following the exploits of newly baked black cowboys!

Dictator
09-05-2014, 06:52 PM
Blaming the past easy, what I want to is see people working for a better future instead of leeching money from the gov. like hirudineans.

Empecinado
09-05-2014, 06:52 PM
already addressed this in previous posts...

Not the second part of my post.

Harley
09-05-2014, 06:55 PM
TBH that is a bit patronizing, like affirmative action.

Give them the value of their slave ancestors labour...let them do with the money what they want. If the African Americans set up scholarship funds or whatever with the proceeds good on them...if they spend it on bling or become ghetto fabolous, so be it.
It was neither my thought or implication to say that blacks may spend reparation money on bling. I do not see blacks in that way and have said a few times on this forum that I was classified with blacks when I lived in the deep South growing up. To say that about them is to say that about me, so no.

I'm more thinking that the US economy is already shit. The government paying them back wages for ancestors' labor is not doing it any favors.

If my thinking is limited in this aspect, okay. That's just what I think.

Harley
09-05-2014, 07:02 PM
50 years they have done that, all it did was make out universities more dumber.

What does government have to do with it anyway? I would be ok with charging the ones who directly profited. The british royal family for starters.

Meh, I live in a very insular world of my own creation to preserve my idealistic core.

I do not think of things like that.

I think that even when given this money, are they really receiving all they could receive to benefit themselves? To superficially satisfy this instead of working more to show that their power as a people doesn't need any crutch?

Maybe I am being demeaning in saying that, but I do not intend it this way. I think I'm hitting a mental obstacle in this topic.

Peyrol
09-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Maybe many of them will follow Kanye West as a gayfish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWxWzqChvfo

Wadaad
09-05-2014, 08:02 PM
I'm more thinking that the US economy is already shit. The government paying them back wages for ancestors' labor is not doing it any favors.

The way I see America, its like a run down Oldsmobile that depreciated in value so much it aint worth much except the junk yard. A sinking ship, so might aswell strip it bare for spare parts, and African Americans (aswell as Natives) are entitled to first dibs on the proceeds.

did I go full retard? a little too much? hehe...

Sir_Kat
09-05-2014, 08:07 PM
LOL

Harley
09-05-2014, 08:08 PM
The way I see America, its like a run down Oldsmobile that depreciated in value so much it aint worth much except the junk yard. A sinking ship, so might aswell strip it bare for spare parts, and African Americans (aswell as Natives) are entitled to first dibs on the proceeds.

did I go full retard? a little too much? hehe...
Below is an accurate portrayal on how I feel trying to expand my mind right now.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/v9NQh6NwzghAk/giphy.gif

Aviator
09-05-2014, 08:12 PM
This entire topic is based on the premise that African Americans are of equal worth and intrinsic value as White Americans, which isn't the case. Whether they were exploited or not, and whether it still affects them or not, is irrelevant.

Incal
09-05-2014, 08:24 PM

I agree, even when it might look good on paper, welfare has mostly created problems and parasites. The best thing it can be done about it is too just make it disappear ASAP.

Incal
09-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Fucking retard, stop open threads with negros and your monkey brothers on a european forum. Enjoy the european subjects or gtfo.

There's no need to insult other members out of the blue. Not at all. If you don't like the subject discussed then simply don't click on it. This goes for everyone.

Vlach
09-05-2014, 09:10 PM
There's no need to insult other members out of the blue. Not at all. If you don't like the subject discussed then simply don't click on it. This goes for everyone.

But he can insult me without any reason? On my threads? Okay...

Prisoner Of Ice
09-05-2014, 09:12 PM
This entire topic is based on the premise that African Americans are of equal worth and intrinsic value as White Americans, which isn't the case. Whether they were exploited or not, and whether it still affects them or not, is irrelevant.

They had nothing, so you can't take anything away from that, anyway. FOrcing them to do work so they can enjoy a better life = stealing? lol

Smeagol
09-05-2014, 09:23 PM

Their ancestors not them. And anyway, I see nothing wrong with this because it was for the best of the country.

Incal
09-05-2014, 09:42 PM
But he can insult me without any reason? On my threads? Okay...

Wads is so witty that to be honest I've never ever seen him using an insult or curse to address other people. Making fun of everyone? Yeah he does, but always in an ingenuous and sarcastic way.

In any case, if you think you've been insulted you can always click the report button and a mod will take care.

Vlach
09-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Wads is so witty that to be honest I've never ever seen him using an insult or curse to address other people. Making fun of everyone? Yeah he does, but always in an ingenuous and sarcastic way.

In any case, if you think you've been insulted you can always click the report button and a mod will take care.

Yes, he is the most educated guy from this forum, actually he tried for 2 days to piss me of , you dont even care. But I'm still the bad guy who react in a normal mode at non-stop insults from a somali guy on a european preservation forum.

Wadaad
09-05-2014, 09:51 PM
Yes, he is the most educated guy from this forum, actually he tried for 2 days to piss me of , you dont even care. But I'm still the bad guy who react in a normal mode at non-stop insults from a somali guy on a european preservation forum.

...stay mad bro...

Wadaad
09-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Their ancestors not them. And anyway, I see nothing wrong with this because it was for the best of the country.

Oh, so you're a fascist...

Vlach
09-05-2014, 09:53 PM
Man, you not only loo like a bitch you whine more than one too..You gotta problem, take it to the mods like incal said

Fuck you liar. I thumbs down 2 posts and you started to insult me. I post a photo with me you posted a gif with a niggar guy just to piss me of, you started to insult me with " jokes" on " Ask Velaxa" thread. I never started the shits-wars, you are the non-educated immigrant, not me.

Vlach
09-05-2014, 09:56 PM
...stay mad bro...

Yes Im mad, because the moderators dont give a fuck when you are insulti. " Yeah he does, but always in an ingenuous and sarcastic way." I will donate for the apricity 10 euros per month and I will insult everyone in a " sarcastic way"

Wadaad
09-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Yes Im mad, because the moderators dont give a fuck when you are insulti. " Yeah he does, but always in an ingenuous and sarcastic way." I will donate for the apricity 10 euros per month and I will insult everyone in a " sarcastic way"

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2409916/james-franco-wink-o.gif

Vlach
09-05-2014, 10:02 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2409916/james-franco-wink-o.gif

Stop quote me, Im sick to see your avatar.

Smeagol
09-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Oh, so you're a fascist...

I guess I'm just a not very empathetic person.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-05-2014, 11:44 PM

Technically the federal government holds that land for all of its citizens. I don't want some asshole cutting down trees. I love trees, and squirrels, including the ones that fly.

Harley
09-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Technically the federal government holds that land for all of its citizens. I don't want some asshole cutting down trees. I love trees, and squirrels, including the ones that fly.

The only animal that has ever bitten me was a squirrel. This throws a wrench into things, with flying squirrels entering the mix.

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 11:49 PM
The solution would be punch some racist in fucking face

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-06-2014, 12:05 AM
I'll be honest, if slavery was legal I'd be a slave owner. People would refer to me as Don Francisco de Grimes y Anodyne. Owner of the largest plantation in New Iberia, Louisiana. A gentleman and a scholar but quick with the dueling blades if slighted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr1vsU-6vuU

If we could only bring back dueling...

Bloodnigger
09-06-2014, 12:08 AM
I'll be honest, if slavery was legal I'd be a slave owner.

Same. I'd have Kastrioti do the deals.

Then I'd start a Mamluk army and put Wadaad at it's head.

Prisoner Of Ice
09-06-2014, 01:35 AM
If slavery were legal I'd buy up all I could just to make sure they are properly sterilized. Anglos have a history of being irresponsible pet owners.

Aviator
09-06-2014, 01:36 AM
If slavery were legal I'd buy up all I could just to make sure they are properly sterilized. Anglos have a history of being irresponsible pet owners.

India actually imported a ton of slaves, but they castrated them all. Thus, you don't see a bunch of monkeys demanding reparations there today.

Bloodnigger
09-06-2014, 01:37 AM
India actually imported a ton of slaves, but they castrated them all. Thus, you don't see a bunch of monkeys demanding reparations there today.

Man, that's just plain evil.

Aviator
09-06-2014, 01:38 AM
Man, that's just plain evil.

To an extent, sure. But it was also wise.

Harley
09-06-2014, 01:39 AM

Truly disturbing! Topic took a weird turn.

Bloodnigger
09-06-2014, 01:40 AM

India is still a shithole. And now they have a million dead dongs on their conscience as well.

Prisoner Of Ice
09-06-2014, 01:50 AM
I always wonder why people freak out at the idea of sterilizing people who are incapable of supporting even themselves let alone children.

Only 39 but it's a start.

http://rt.com/usa/167660-california-illegal-sterilization-women/

Svipdag
09-06-2014, 02:00 AM

The reparations to which the blacks claim to be entitled were paid in the blood of 300,000 Union soldiers on the battlefields of the Civil War. Who liberated them ? Not the blacks themselves. There was no slave revolt. When John Brown sought to foment one, his supporters all deserted him when push came to shove at Harper's Ferry. There was NOT ONE black man with him when he was captured !

It was the Northern Abolitionists, mostly in the Boston area, who demanded the emanicpation of the slaves. And it was the Union Army, willingly or not, which accomplished it. It was WHITE MEN who liberated the blacks from slavery. And I have yet to hear ONE WORD of gratitude from them for the sacrifices made on their behalf for the achievement of this end.

INGRATVM SI DIXERIS OMNIA DIXERIS -- PVBLILIVS SYRVS

Alessio
09-06-2014, 02:10 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch

Selurong
09-06-2014, 06:44 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch

I read that and I shuddered.

The Ottoman Turks castrated half the Christians in the empire. The Delhi sultanate castrated the princes they
captured...

Horrid practice. Europeans also castrated people to become castrati singers, but they ask the child's permission first. Whereas, Muslims then, captured people and chopped off their member very unceremoniously and in vast quantities too.

Mraz
09-06-2014, 06:45 AM
I read that and I shuddered.

The Ottoman Turks castrated half the Christians in the empire.

Are you even serious?

Selurong
09-06-2014, 06:46 AM

Yeah right. If the Ottoman Turks were to catch you in one of their slave raids into Christian Europe, then...
You would also be unceremoniously castrated. How would you feel about that?

Wadaad
09-06-2014, 06:47 AM
Are you even serious?

Ignore him...he is a catholic boot licker of Europeans. Their bogeymen is his bogeymen.

Selurong
09-06-2014, 06:57 AM
Are you even serious?
I meant, about half the captured Christians, not the whole Christian population...

Typo.

The Turks often made slave raids into Europe to turn women into harem girls and men into castrated harem guards.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

Selurong
09-06-2014, 06:59 AM
Ignore him...he is a catholic boot licker of Europeans. Their bogeymen is his bogeymen.

Lol why are you in Canada then?
And why are you in this forum about the Yurooop?

Selurong
09-06-2014, 07:08 AM
Ohh look look. Look at the Arab slave trade which is even much worse than the Atlantic slave-trade.

During the 8th and 9th centuries of the Fatimid Caliphate, most of the slaves were Europeans (called Saqaliba) captured along European coasts and during wars.[2] Historians estimate that between 650 and 1900, 10 to 18 million people were enslaved by Arab slave traders and taken from Europe, Asia and Africa across the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara desert.[3]

I repeat:

historians estimate that between 650 and 1900, 10 to 18 million people were enslaved by Arab slave traders and taken from Europe, Asia and Africa across the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara desert.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

Wadaad
09-06-2014, 07:09 AM
Lol why are you in Canada then?
And why are you in this forum about the Yurooop?

Canada is not racist, it is a progressive country.
Im in this forum to engage in discourse, correct misconceptions and to promote Islam...not to bootlick European racists who have contempt for me and my people.

Selurong
09-06-2014, 07:31 AM
Ignore him...he is a catholic boot licker of Europeans. Their bogeymen is his bogeyme

Most of the racist people here who disown me are not even Catholic anyway, most of which are atheists or pagans. So they are not my brothers in Christ.

Insha'Allah, even if Europe abandons Christianity, we wiall not. To hell with their hate. My spiritual salvation is not hinged upon their approval.

Also, quite a few Hindus and Buddhists would agree with me that Islam is the bogeyman. It's not only applicable with Europe.
As for Canada being "progressive". I don't get the glory taken from being a proud refugee center.

Selurong
09-06-2014, 07:39 AM
Davis said it is useful to compare this Mediterranean slavery to the Atlantic slave trade that brought black Africans to the Americas. Over the course of four centuries, the Atlantic slave trade was much larger – about 10 to 12 million black Africans were brought to the Americas. But from 1500 to 1650, when trans-Atlantic slaving was still in its infancy, more white Christian slaves were probably taken to Barbary than black African slaves to the Americas, according to Davis.

“One of the things that both the public and many scholars have tended to take as given is that slavery was always racial in nature – that only blacks have been slaves. But that is not true,” Davis said. “We cannot think of slavery as something that only white people did to black people.”

During the time period Davis studied, it was religion and ethnicity, as much as race, that determined who became slaves.

“Enslavement was a very real possibility for anyone who traveled in the Mediterranean, or who lived along the shores in places like Italy, France, Spain and Portugal, and even as far north as England and Iceland,” he said.

THIS IS TAKEN FROM MELONHEAD'S post which he shared

The website: http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/whtslav.htm

Selurong
09-06-2014, 07:42 AM
So Europe should demand reparation from the African Fatimid Caliphate for the centuries of slavery then?

Wadaad
09-06-2014, 07:42 AM
Most of the racist people here who disown me are not even Catholic anyway, most of which are atheists or pagans. So they are not my brothers in Christ.

Your approval seeking wasnt only from a Catholic vein:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?121467-Latinos!-What-s-the-chance-that-my-dormant-green-eyed-genes-will-be-expressed-in-my-Filipino-child

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?123278-More-Filipinos-have-confidence-in-America-than-Americans-themselves

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?123038-Are-Americans-Traitors-and-Ingrates-(THE-GLARING-HISTORICAL-TRUTH) <--- America why didnt you colonze us more? (cringe)

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?125006-The-Most-Disloyal-amp-Possibly-Most-Ungrateful-Hispanic-Countries <--- EPITOME OF BOOTLICKER

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?132999-Latinos-if-ISIS-invades-Espa%F1a-amp-Lusitania-would-you-go-to-war-for-Iberia <--- where I was first exposed to your extreme bootlicking ways

Selurong
09-06-2014, 07:51 AM
Your approval seeking wasnt only from a Catholic vein:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?121467-Latinos!-What-s-the-chance-that-my-dormant-green-eyed-genes-will-be-expressed-in-my-Filipino-child

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?123278-More-Filipinos-have-confidence-in-America-than-Americans-themselves

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?123038-Are-Americans-Traitors-and-Ingrates-(THE-GLARING-HISTORICAL-TRUTH) <--- America why didnt you colonze us more? (cringe)

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?125006-The-Most-Disloyal-amp-Possibly-Most-Ungrateful-Hispanic-Countries <--- EPITOME OF BOOTLICKER

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?132999-Latinos-if-ISIS-invades-Espa%F1a-amp-Lusitania-would-you-go-to-war-for-Iberia <--- where I was first exposed to your extreme bootlicking ways

I acknowledge that they will never accept me, or us. And why use the threads with a previous state of mind vs my current state of mind? Nevertheless.

You should grin little muslim. Your Christian enemies are divided against each other and they even discriminate those who wage war in their favor.

Selurong
09-06-2014, 07:57 AM
However, this is an argumentum ad hominem. And my personal history has nothing to so with the topic at hand. Mainly, that your solution feels "off". Since the victims of the Arab slave trade too should also demand reparation, by this logic which simply is not feasible.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-06-2014, 08:01 AM
However, this is an argumentum ad hominem. And my personal history has nothing to so with the topic at hand. Mainly, that your solution feels "off". Since the victims of the Arab slave trade too should also demand reparation, by this logic which simply is not feasible.

If Spain declared war on The filipines, would you side with spain or defend the filipines?

Wadaad
09-06-2014, 08:04 AM
However, this is an argumentum ad hominem. And my personal history has nothing to so with the topic at hand. Mainly, that your solution feels "off". Since the victims of the Arab slave trade too should also demand reparation, by this logic.

The Arab (and prior to that, Persian, Greco-Roman, Babylonian, Egyptian) slave trade pales in comparison to the Transatlantic slave trade, the first post-industrial revolution commercial embarkment of slavery...that used all the modern cargo-transporting techniques available in that era, including using economies of scale to obtain cost advantages in their enterprise. It was also more inhumane than any form of Islamic, or pre-Islamic African slavery

Selurong
09-06-2014, 08:04 AM
If Spain declared war on The filipines, would you side with spain or defend the filipines?

Please go back to the topic please.

That is not the focus of this thread.

Selurong
09-06-2014, 08:53 AM
The Arab (and prior to that, Persian, Greco-Roman, Babylonian, Egyptian) slave trade pales in comparison to the Transatlantic slave trade, the first post-industrial revolution commercial embarkment of slavery...that used all the modern cargo-transporting techniques available in that era, including using economies of scale to obtain cost advantages in their enterprise. It was also more inhumane than any form of Islamic, or pre-Islamic African slavery

How does it pale in comparison? When then Arab slave trade afflicted a lot more cultures than the Atlantic one. The Arab slave trade is only one end of the much larger Muslim slave trade which dealt in slaves from Moroco to Mallaca.

The Atlantic Slave-Trade only afflicted the Atlantic Ocean. But the Islamic slave-trade afflicted two Oceans, the Indian and the Pacific were most nations are anyway. I know that it afflictafflicted the Pacific too, in that I've read historical treatise which detail how some of my ancestors were carted off as slave to the meat-markets of Malacca, something which we paid in due by being surprise, surprise, pirates opposed to Bhagdad and being infamous market disruptors by constantly freeing slaves and leading in slave revolts.

Selurong
09-06-2014, 09:10 AM
So, the general Christian slave trade was only limited to one Ocean, the Atlantic.
However, the general Islamic slave trade stretched to two oceans, the Indian as well as the Pacific Ocean.

How is the Atlantic slave trade worse than the Arab (and by extension, the Islamic slave-trade) then?

Selurong
09-06-2014, 09:33 AM
Here is a PDF of the huge scale of slavery perpetuated by the Sultanate of Delhi (India) in the Indian Ocean.
http://www.rgs.org/NR/rdonlyres/9089450F-650D-4DE4-B5B8-C982435C309C/0/F6IndianOceanslavetrade.pdf

Here is also another PDF of the huge scale of slavery perpetuated by the Sultanate of Sulu (Philippines) in the Pacific Ocean
http://repository.cc.sophia.ac.jp/dspace/bitstream/123456789/15569/1/200000079942_000127000_303.pdf

And those are in dates as late as the 1800s.

In contrast look at how the Church and Spain treated the issue of slavery.

1537: Pope Paul III forbids slavery of the indigenous peoples of the Americas as well as of any other new population that would be discovered, indicating their right to freedom and property. However, only Catholic countries apply it, and state that they cannot possibly enforce what happens in the distant colonies (Sublimus Dei).

1542: Spain enacted the first European law abolishing colonial slavery in 1542.

Selurong
09-06-2014, 09:55 AM
The Atlantic Slave-Trade was worse than the Arab Slave Trade.

Anyway, this is was our characteristic relationship with the Muslims.

Asides from waging wars against the Chinese empire's navy and the Hinduized states among their immediate neighbors, Madja-as was also in a state of intermittent conflict with the Kingdom of Tondo in Luzon and the Sultanate of Sulu in Mindanao. Sulu and Tondo considered Madja-as a formidable nation that, after some time, a certain Timway Orangkaya Su'il was mentioned by the second page of tarsila (of the Sulu Sultanate), that he received four Bisaya slaves (People from the Confederation of Madja-as) from Manila (presumably Dynasty of Tondo) as a sign of friendship between the two countries. Evidently, both the Kingdom of Tondo and the Sulu Sultanate formed a coalition to wage war upon belligerent Madja-as which they punished by conducting numerous slave raids into...

And this is how we dealt with Islamic slavery.

...the Confederation of Madja-as which was almost always in a state a war with most of it's neighbors and had reciprocated the kidnapping and enslaving of it's people by disrupting the inter-island commerce of it's enemies (piracy).

SOURCE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederation_of_Madja-as#War_with_neighboring_states

And this was done, even before Spain came over when they sailed from Acapulco-Mexico.

Your Somali ancestors on the other hand, are damn proud of being the bosses of the slave-trade (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Somalia) while boot-licking under your Arab masters.

While, we on the other hand worked to dismantle the slave-trade in this area of the world while being surrounded by similar slave-driving enemies. Which we roundly punished by destroying their navies with our fleets of singing-sailors.

:rolleyes:

Who's the boot-licker now, Surrenderist or Submissionist, I mean...
Muslim.

Wadaad
09-06-2014, 10:06 AM
I will respond to your posts ASAP...in the meanwhile, are you from Luzon or Visayas? (your heritage)

Wadaad
09-06-2014, 10:09 AM
While, we on the other hand worked to dismantle the slave-trade in this area of the world while being surrounded by similar slave-driving enemies. Which we roundly punished by destroying their navies with our fleets of singing-sailors.

:rolleyes:

LOL, do you have any sources backing up that Filipino slavery was abolished by a bunch of medieval Karaoke singers :lol:

Selurong
09-06-2014, 10:47 AM
LOL, do you have any sources backing up that Filipino slavery was abolished by a bunch of medieval Karaoke singers :lol:

Sure I'll ask a friend that has the citation of that English source.

Which specifically said that "Filipinos were fond of singing hymns in battle and collected bells."

I'll ask him what the source were he copy-pasted that passage, is.

Until then. Here's the source which stated that Sultan Bolkiah was known the "Singing Captain" .

http://books.google.com.ph/books?id=9q0_LcWREVMC&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Singing+captain+Sultan+Bolkiah&source=bl&ots=WFJywCRdl5&sig=zUOhs2Q6TTEBvBpUbRbemONerEA&hl=en&sa=X&ei=2eQKVJjGJub7igLD_YEg&ved=0CCoQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=Singing%20captain%20Sultan%20Bolkiah&f=false

Furthermore, I read it in a book (In native language, not available in the internet) that singing-captains and singing-sailors were very common here.

Until then, be content with the example of Sultan Bolkiah (who is half-Visayan anyway since his mother was a captured Visayan slave) as evidence that we were songster-sailors.

Also, I am from the Visayas.

And where are you from?

Somaliland?
Puntland?

Or the other areas?

^_^

BTW we didn't really abolish slavery, we just resisted it heroically and became a constant thorn in the side and pain in the ass of the Islamic slave-trade during that era, before Spain sailed from Latin-America.

Scandalf
09-06-2014, 10:52 AM
You two are hilarious!

Selurong
09-06-2014, 11:17 AM
You two are hilarious!

Oohhh nooo mang! I am srys! :rolleyes:

Blurting out power ballads is the key to destroying slavery and countering world-domination.

We shat on our enemies with our fleets of singing sailors and they ran away from our epic vocals.

For realz!!!
:jump0000:

But seriously. If you read the Book of Psalms..

King David wrote that Book as a bunch of Battle Hymns he taught to his soldiers to sing in Battle.

SAMPLE:

Psalm 18:2

1For the choir director. A Psalm of David the servant of the LORD, who spoke to the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. And he said, "I love You, O LORD, my strength."
2The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
3I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, And I am saved from my enemies.…

The English translation may be lack-luster but if you sung this in it's original Greek and Hebrew texts which rhymed from start to end...

Then you can appreciate it's value as a battle-hymn.

This practice of singing battle-hymns is actually waaay waaay older, it's in the Old Testament.

What we did then in our sea-battles wasn't really that special since other people also had that tradition.

Wadaad
09-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Oohhh nooo mang! I am srys! :rolleyes:

Blurting out power ballads is the key to destroying slavery and countering world-domination.

We shat on our enemies with our fleets of singing sailors and they ran away from our epic vocals.

All your base are belong to us

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HTZMALfdT-0/S6wcJCnMLWI/AAAAAAAAACA/TZuwh2Q8ePI/s320/karaoke.bmp

btw im from Somaliland..

TheForeigner
09-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Lol a monkey in need of being put in a cage gets to guilt trip whites and talk of ''black reparations'' even here. Worst yet, he is being taken seriously, as if it's actually human! This forum has degenerated to such an extent from what it was just 3 years ago.

Wadaad
09-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Lol a monkey in need of being put in a cage gets to guilt trip whites and talk of ''black reparations'' even here. Worst yet, he is being taken seriously, as if it's actually human! This forum has degenerated to such an extent from what it was just 3 years ago.

What I dont understand is why are you and your other Romanian tag team partner such whiners?

Velaxa literally crying to the mods everytime I respond to him...and you vowed to leave because of I post here, yet you are still remain. Don't you have integrity?

TheForeigner
09-06-2014, 12:07 PM
What I dont understand is why are you and your other Romanian tag team partner such whiners?

Velaxa literally crying to the mods everytime I respond to him...and you vowed to leave because of I post here, yet you are still remain. Don't you have integrity?

Whinners? What does your perception and your fantasies have to do with anything? I don't want to impress anti-white groids on the internet or anywhere else. Funny you try to make fun of my english language skills but you claim that '' yet you are still remain''. And I wont leave just because of your ''intimidating presense''. Integrity about an internet forum that has been corrupted and perverted by groids,islamists,antifas and other animals? Funny.

Aviator
09-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Yeah right. If the Ottoman Turks were to catch you in one of their slave raids into Christian Europe, then...
You would also be unceremoniously castrated. How would you feel about that?

Terrible of course. But how does that make it unwise for them?

Selurong
09-08-2014, 03:27 PM

OK man, I finally found the citation about the bells thingy (I found it myself because my friend didn't bother to answer my request)

Source: Successos de las Islas Pilipinas Dr. Antonio de Morga 1609

Their customary method of trading was by bartering one thing for another, such as food, cloth, cattle, fowls, lands, houses, fields, servants, fishing-grounds, and palm-trees (both nipa and wild). Sometimes a price intervened, which was paid in gold, as agreed upon, or in metal bells brought from China. These bells they regard as precious jewels; they resemble large pans and are very sonorous. They play upon these at their feasts, and carry them to the war in their boats instead of drums and other instruments.

But I'm still trying to search up the source for our fleets of singing sailors.

However, the use of a gong or bell ringing in battle, I have now proven.

Selurong
09-08-2014, 03:35 PM

Vengeance is a dish best served cold. Part of the reason they fell was that they were too cruel. Dominance and terror can only get you up to a certain point. Then there comes a zone wherein you have to apply finesse to maintain your position. And mercilessly castrating your enemies will ennerve them to only resist you all the more harder with an even larger conviction than before.

The Ottomans declined in Europe. The Delhi Sultanate declined in India. No doubt due to their cruel and harsh tactics.

TheGoldenSon
09-18-2014, 05:28 PM

That's a well placed one.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-18-2014, 05:59 PM
How about that tiny island aka England should pay Genocide they committed in Somaliland late 1800?? they killed over 500,000 innocent people!! this needs to be addressed hey.

http://i61.tinypic.com/fbz6s5.jpg

LightHouse89
09-18-2014, 06:05 PM
No. We will pay for them to return to Africa though.

LightHouse89
09-18-2014, 06:06 PM

I like how the arabs owned african slaves into the 1960s and that is never brought up. XD

Petros Houhoulis
09-18-2014, 06:13 PM

What about people of mixed ancestry? How do you determine who is black, and at what percentage?

How do you find those blacks who arrived from Africa after the ban on slavery?

You are stupid, aren't you?

LightHouse89
09-18-2014, 06:40 PM
What about people of mixed ancestry? How do you determine who is black, and at what percentage?

How do you find those blacks who arrived from Africa after the ban on slavery?

You are stupid, aren't you?

one drop rule. for mixed people. that just makes it easier though.

LightHouse89
09-18-2014, 06:44 PM

LOL the arabs did that as well. I think slaves are useless...had we had robots it would have been cheaper and more efficient.