Aviator
09-05-2014, 08:14 AM
Scottish or Russians.

SkyBurn
09-05-2014, 08:14 AM
Molars.

Eileanach
09-05-2014, 08:17 AM
Scottish and Irish are the toughest Western Europeans, don't know about eastern Euros.

alfieb
09-05-2014, 08:17 AM
Albanians, Sicilians and Russians. I agree.

Xochi
09-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Germans, Irish, Albanians.

armenianbodyhair
09-05-2014, 08:22 AM
Russians, without a doubt.

Stimpy
09-05-2014, 08:31 AM
I depends. Russians seem very brave almost to the point of stupidity and can tolerate alcohol. Southern-Italians seem the most agressive and easily provoked. I don't really know if that's ''tough'' though.

I'd actually say North-Scandos and Finns. They're the only people I've met who are both introverted and still confident. They never complain. The can tolerate a shitload of alcohol and cold. They never seem like they have to prove themselves. They don't care about what other people think of them.

alfieb
09-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Sicily was conquered by everyone and their mother.
We're still as proud, stubborn, and arrogant as any other people in Europe.

King Claus
09-05-2014, 08:35 AM
People from Denmark will fuck you up!

Wadaad
09-05-2014, 08:35 AM
(not using weird criteria like strong man competitions or other obscure Scando/north euro recreations)

On an individual basis. Balkans and East Europeans...Sicilians are known for organized crime which has nothing to do with 'toughness' but an appreciation for black market economies

Prisoner Of Ice
09-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Pound for pound, alpignids. Overall, Irish, who are incapable of backing down especially against odds.

alfieb
09-05-2014, 08:38 AM
(not using weird criteria like strong man competitions or other obscure Scando/north euro recreations)

On an individual basis. Balkans and East Europeans...Sicilians are known for organized crime which has nothing to do with 'toughness' but an appreciation for black market economies

Have you never heard of omerta?

Even to save your own skin, or your family, you are not allowed to talk to outsiders about mafia business.

And if mafia leaders kill your son, husband, father, etc... and they show up to his wake or funeral, you can't do anything about it. Just grit your teeth.

Being a Sicilian is hard.

Eileanach
09-05-2014, 08:42 AM
Have you never heard of omerta?

Even to save your own skin, or your family, you are not allowed to talk to outsiders about mafia business.

And if mafia leaders kill your son, husband, father, etc... and they show up to his wake or funeral, you can't do anything about it. Just grit your teeth.

Being a Sicilian is hard.

It's not hard.

Seraph of the End
09-05-2014, 08:43 AM
Russians

Prisoner Of Ice
09-05-2014, 08:45 AM
It's not hard.

It's hard when you are someone with a pack mentality and not a naturally independent type like NW euros.

Eileanach
09-05-2014, 08:47 AM
It's hard when you are someone with a pack mentality and not a naturally independent type like NW euros.

Alfie has a chip on his shoulder. Seems like a decent enough guy if he wasn't talking so much shite all the time.

Siberyak
09-05-2014, 08:48 AM
Albanians ......white???? Debatable

Stimpy
09-05-2014, 08:48 AM

You're also mostly the genetic result of those conquerors and their mothers. It's all that MENA blood in you that makes you so easily provoked and unable to control your emotions.

Scholarios
09-05-2014, 08:51 AM
poles- either the Radom-Czestachova variety- or the Boston-Chicago clan.

Mortimer
09-05-2014, 08:54 AM

it is not debatable.

turkojew
09-05-2014, 08:57 AM
VODKANS

alfieb
09-05-2014, 08:58 AM
it is not debatable.
BOT... MANY OF THEM IS MOSLEM. MOSLEM IS ARAB. ARAB NOT EQUALS WHIET.

Mortimer
09-05-2014, 08:59 AM
BOT... MANY OF THEM IS MOSLEM. MOSLEM IS ARAB. ARAB NOT EQUALS WHIET.

Everyone can be moslem, there are also english moslems or german moslems etc. but i know you are sarcastic

turkojew
09-05-2014, 09:04 AM
Everyone can be moslem, there are also english moslems or german moslems etc. but i know you are sarcastic

Mate you are a perfect compilation of whites. German, Slav, Brit etc. We should nominate you as the toughtest.

Hell no, gypsy???

RMuller
09-05-2014, 09:05 AM
Sicilians are known for organized crime which has nothing to do with 'toughness' but an appreciation for black market economies

Bensonhurt is or was a mostly Italian-American neighborhood.

Al Sharpton Is Stabbed at Bensonhurst Protest

Without saying a word, the assailant drew a steak knife with a black plastic handle and a five-inch blade from his navy blue Yankees jacket and plunged it downward into Mr. Sharpton's upper left chest.

"It was horrible -- it was terrifying," said Theresa Hearn-Haynes, 36, of Spring, Tex., who was in New York to attend a New Alliance Party convention and had joined the protest. "It happened so fast," she added. "You could tell he was seriously injured." Kicked by Protesters

The suspect was identified as Michael Riccardi, 27 years old, of Bensonhurst.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/01/13/nyregion/sharpton-is-stabbed-at-bensonhurst-protest.html

Mortimer
09-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Mate you are a perfect compilation of whites. German, Slav, Brit etc. We should nominate you as the toughtest.

Hell no, gypsy???

im not german or brit etc. i just like the permission groups. im serbian roma (gypsy)

alfieb
09-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Wasn't that protest after a black guy was murdered for simply being in Bensonhurst?

Sisak
09-05-2014, 09:11 AM
USA, (Sicilians from Apricity live in America so they are included in USA).

Selurong
09-05-2014, 09:35 AM
Albanians, Irish, Sicilians.

Russians aren't tough. Theyr'e bullies.

I measure toughness by courage against odds.

Also, I can't believe everybody forgot this, "Spaniards", all the machismo, gangster culture of Latinos can be traced to Spanish bravado.

Albinian toughness is explainable to being a Muslim country in a sea of Christians.

Irish, in a long war against superpower Britain.

Sicilian toughness is explainable to being the island in the center of the Mediterranean focus of several wars, making them helluva tough.

Spain, we'll the 750 years long reconquista.

People from the Balkans in general are damn tough.

Prisoner Of Ice
09-05-2014, 09:56 AM
Yes, spaniards, too. Without being loudmouth types.

StormBringer
09-05-2014, 10:05 AM
Bitches please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJqDoEFJX5Y

But yeah, Ruskies take the cake.

Balmung
09-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Southern & Eastern Euros without a doubt. In some ways they remind me of us. Confident, arrogant, don't let anyone regulate us. ITT: the only nations who haven't become pussies or are completely America's bitches. I had a German the other day argue with me over there being no biological differences between race and a Norwegian entering a long debate with some other members on the rights of transexuals. How liberal these countries have become is hilarious.

Mr.Majestic
09-05-2014, 10:15 AM
Serbs, w/o a doubt.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-05-2014, 10:23 AM
I don"t know people of enough different european ethnicities. Most white people i knew were just white americans but toughest white man i knew was irish. He is my sister husbend. And and honestly the guy is like an olympian. He is like 6'5 , built and strong and the weight lifting equipment i saw in his basement was definitely world class weight lifter. He also worked as sort of a mercenary although they are not called that

Prisoner Of Ice
09-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Southern & Eastern Euros without a doubt. In some ways they remind me of us. Confident, arrogant, don't let anyone regulate us. ITT: the only nations who haven't become pussies or are completely America's bitches. The only nations who spit in the face of uber feminism.

Us, who? Us in Sweden you mean? :lol:

SKYNET
09-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Russians and Serbs. The whole? East Euros.

End of discussion.

Balmung
09-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Us, who? Us in Sweden you mean? :lol:

Murica'

LightHouse89
09-05-2014, 12:02 PM
admixed red neck whites like myself.

LightHouse89
09-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Murica'

we are the only white people who have not sold our selves to the devil....yet....plus we still own fire arms and tell the world to go shit in a hat.

TheForeigner
09-05-2014, 12:07 PM
I think Albanians, Sicilians and Russians

What do you think

Lol sicilians and italians are as white and brave as you are.

Albo Fire
09-05-2014, 12:40 PM
I'm quite surprised serbs were picked as tough fellas on fist fight when I already can find dozen of Albo vs Serb fights (boxing, UFC) on YT where Albos just destroyed opponents some were sealing the fight in matter seconds. ;) Also Serbs diaspora is unheard in fighting arena whereas Albos are, even though we cause more trouble but also we know to how to give hard fight for those who seek such as in Bronx case (http://www.nytimes.com/2001/02/12/nyregion/in-the-bronx-ethnic-mix-breeds-tensions-at-school.html) where Albanians were outnumber by Blacks and Hispanics 1 to 10 still we fought back while doubt any white group would have guts to do this in Black & Hispanic majority school.

PS. Before the war in my neighborhood we had many Serbs, but my brother was always involved into a provoked fight and never was beaten or even less scared, the only thing which made Serbs look mofo was when Serbian police showed up since obviously defend them from potential beatdown or escalation.

Smaug
09-05-2014, 12:43 PM
Scots, Irish and Russians.

Albo Fire
09-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Now back to topic: First I exclude my ethnicity since I may be accused being biased, as far other white groups goes Irish, Sicilians strike me quite good fighters whereas Russians aren't much tough in diaspora apart for Chechens and other Muslim origin "Russians".

FeederOfRavens
09-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Since toughness has little to do with military prowess and everything to do with the environment and culture you grew up in. I'd have to say Scots.

Grace O'Malley
09-05-2014, 01:00 PM
Scots, Irish and Russians.

My daughter has always had a fascination with the Russians and we all like to drink and are good at literature. I've always found Russian history absolutely fascinating. Let's hear it for the Slavic/Celtic bond.

LightHouse89
09-05-2014, 01:17 PM
Since toughness has little to do with military prowess and everything to do with the environment and culture you grew up in. I'd have to say Scots.

then I pick white alaskans. welfare doesnt exist in alaska....unlike the hoods in america and europe hahahaha

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 01:18 PM
By experience and i have alot about this things,fights,etc,the toughest are slavs,russians other are just punk bitches wannabe

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 01:20 PM

This....perfect,sicilians and southern europeans has nothing to do with toughness,they are more relaxed and shit

SKYNET
09-05-2014, 01:23 PM
dear topic starter, could you please add polls and put some options?

Irish
Scottish
Germans
Poles
Russians
Serbs
Italians
Spanish
etc

Styrian Mujo
09-05-2014, 01:29 PM
Irish,Scottish,Scandinavians,Russians.

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 01:30 PM
Scandinavians these days are pussies

HERK
09-05-2014, 01:41 PM
The toughest Whites i have ever met were Chechens,some people here do not accept them as white but the few i have met were very white and almost Scandinavian also they are not so normal :D

Ctwentysevenj
09-05-2014, 01:42 PM
South Tyrolese

Ctwentysevenj
09-05-2014, 01:43 PM

Those Swedish Hubots are tough!

LightHouse89
09-05-2014, 01:46 PM
This....perfect,sicilians and southern europeans has nothing to do with toughness,they are more relaxed and shit

go take a siesta...... :p

LightHouse89
09-05-2014, 01:47 PM
dear topic starter, could you please add polls and put some options?

Irish
Scottish
Germans
Poles
Russians
Serbs
Italians
Spanish
etc

what about red neck white americans? they are fucking insane :cool:

Mr.Majestic
09-05-2014, 01:47 PM

Sad but true.

That's what happens when you grow up facing no adversities whatsoever.

chestbrah
09-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Russians. There is a Russian powerlifter in my gym, if he uses the squat rack for like 2 hours nobody tells him anything cause he looks scary.

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 01:50 PM
In some slavic countries ,eastern,northern people live to fight,you can't judge by hollywood films,anyway slavs and black people,are superior to everyone when comes to strenght and fighting skills

Grace O'Malley
09-05-2014, 02:17 PM
I think Slavs and Celts (Irish, Welsh, Scots) are a pretty tough bunch because they have had a lot of their populations reduced due to famine and wars but we still endure. We are tough MFs. :)

Styrian Mujo
09-05-2014, 02:32 PM
I would also like to add Germans to the list of toughest Europeans.

Albo Fire
09-05-2014, 02:35 PM
I would also like to add Germans to the list of thoughest Europeans.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NtvqHXtOSu4/ULNfxDrJFMI/AAAAAAAADpA/TLaV4Go2V_A/s1600/thought-boy.gif
:P

Trun
09-05-2014, 02:39 PM
What is tough about Sicilians and Southern Europeans in general? It's Northern Europeans who survived everything and still managed to be on the top.

Styrian Mujo
09-05-2014, 02:39 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NtvqHXtOSu4/ULNfxDrJFMI/AAAAAAAADpA/TLaV4Go2V_A/s1600/thought-boy.gif
:P

Thanks.

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 02:41 PM
What is tough about Sicilians and Southern Europeans in general? It's Northern Europeans who survived everything and still managed to be on the top.

It's the fact people just write nosense,or watch to many films about mafia.

Grace O'Malley
09-05-2014, 02:41 PM
you know I dont like the term "white" but I guess you mean European

I agree with your list

I would add Serbs and Dutch

edit: Irish too

Where are you from Be Real? I like everyone of your posts. You are very likable and wherever you are from is okay with me. :)

SKYNET
09-05-2014, 02:43 PM
what about red neck white americans? they are fucking insane :cool:

they have mostly Irish and Scottish origin, that's why I didn't include them

Grace O'Malley
09-05-2014, 02:44 PM
I would also like to add Germans to the list of toughest Europeans.

Meh! They have always been shown favoritism. They have had a easier path than a lot of people. To be Anglo or Germanic is to win the lottery in this world. Other groups of people have had a much tougher path.

Grace O'Malley
09-05-2014, 02:47 PM
they have mostly Irish and Scottish origin, that's why I didn't include them

They are mostly Irish-Scots so Presbyterian Scots. Mostly not of Irish ancestry. Most Southern USAs are of Scots Irish ancestry and not of actual Irish ancestry.

Jusarius
09-05-2014, 02:48 PM
The ones that boast about how tough they (and their people) are are very likely anything but tough in real situations. I've seen it so many times myself. They are mostly those little barking dogs that don't bite.

Empecinado
09-05-2014, 02:48 PM

Southern Europeans have been historically more exposed to foreign invaders unlike the more isolated Central and Northern Europeans. Being a border country for so many centuries and still survive is the synonymous of being tough, and you can see it in many examples.

Armand_Duval
09-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Russians have proven themselves to be among the toughest among the tough, they earned that right in the apocalyptical battles they fought vs the Wehrmach and the SS divizionen, although we most point out that were those russian soldiers totally white?..... Let us remember the siberian divisions that took part as red army soldiers, brave and tough as fuck.

Selurong
09-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Where are you from Be Real? I like everyone of your posts. You are very likable and wherever you are from is okay with me. :)

He's a Kurd living in Turkey.

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 02:50 PM
Slavs along with russians are toughest ,but i think everyone can be tough,in every race,and nation.

Styrian Mujo
09-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Meh! They have always been shown favoritism. They have had a easier path than a lot of people. To be Anglo or Germanic is to win the lottery in this world. Other groups of people have had a much tougher path.
Germans lost two wars. In WW2 Germany was completly destroyed,humiliated and split between east and west and despite all that they have become one of the most successful and prosperous European nations.

Selurong
09-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Southern Europeans have been historically more exposed to foreign invaders unlike the more isolated Central and Northern Europeans. Being a border country for so many centuries and still survive is the synonymous of being tough, and you can see it in many examples.

That's why I placed the Balkanites, Sicilians and Spaniards as damn tough, being border-regions in several wars.

The only exception would be the Irish though, who fought a war against Superpower Britain during most of it's history.

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Around the world also Mexicans and Afro Americans.

Sandman
09-05-2014, 02:57 PM
It has long been known that the toughest are people from countries with harsh, cold climate. In Europe such peoples are The North Slavs (Russians, Poles, Belarusians) and Scandinavians.

Albo Fire
09-05-2014, 02:57 PM
He's a Kurd living in Germany.

Fixed.

Sakis
09-05-2014, 03:00 PM
The Balkanites have went through more wars than other Europeans.

Grace O'Malley
09-05-2014, 03:02 PM
The ones that boast about how tough they (and their people) are are very likely anything but tough in real situations. I've seen it so many times myself. They are mostly those little barking dogs that don't bite.

Come on Jusiarius? Don't you think Irish people are tough? They have survived one of the largest famines in European history and being discriminated against by one of the biggest empires in the world. They gained independence even though their population was small. Give credit where credit is due. Where I live Australia is still under the British crown. I'm proud to be Irish. Scots and Welsh didn't gain independence but the Irish did. Whatever people may say the Irish fought for their individuality and showed other people the way to gain their independence. We are a small population but have had a big influence in the USA and colonial countries like Australia. People like to downplay the Irish but I'm very proud of my nationality. We are a small population on the periphery of Europe but we have made our mark on the world.

SKYNET
09-05-2014, 03:02 PM
They are mostly Irish-Scots so Presbyterian Scots. Mostly not of Irish ancestry. Most Southern USAs are of Scots Irish ancestry and not of actual Irish ancestry.

my American mate (from Arkansas) once told me, they "rednecks" are the only hope in the US to defend the white culture against others

Trun
09-05-2014, 03:03 PM

Having nothing to eat in winters is worse.

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 03:04 PM
I don't know about albanians,but i worked with a guy he was cool,westerners are pussies,everyone in central europe today is a pussy eastern parts dominate.

Grace O'Malley
09-05-2014, 03:11 PM
He's a Kurd living in Turkey.

Thank you,. If he is a Kurd he is a great ambassador for his people. The Kurds must be a cool people if Be Real is one of them. :thumb001: Be Real is a very likable person.

Empecinado
09-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Having nothing to eat in winters is worse.

Worse than live knowing that tomorrow may come a band of Moors, and if you can not defend from them, they will steal everything and kill or enslave you with your family? Or having to live hidden in the woods and go into enemy territory without eating for several days to plunder because it is your only way of life? Or having to live in a country where for common people the only form of social promotion is by your merits of war? Really? xD

Trun
09-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Worse than live knowing that tomorrow may come a band of Moors, and if you can not defend from them, they will steal everything and kill or enslave you with your family? Or having to live hidden in the woods and go into enemy territory without eating for several days to plunder because it is your only way of life? Or having to live in a country where for common people the only form of social promotion is by your merits of war? Really? xD

I don't know since I didn't live in either periods of time but southerners at least aren't the stereotype for toughness.

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 03:16 PM
ninjepander told me that he will enslave entire spain again

The Ripper
09-05-2014, 03:18 PM

Haha, you got conquered by someone's mum.

Empecinado
09-05-2014, 03:18 PM
I don't know since I didn't live in either periods of time but southerners at least aren't the stereotype for toughness.

I don't know what the stereotype is and sincerely I don't care, just wanted to point out your first message.

Armand_Duval
09-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Spaniards can be counted among the selected top ten toughest of the world, just remember the spanish explorers that discover and explored half of the world, faced countless unknown dangers and got away with it. In the second world war some few thousands of spanish volunteers proved themselves to be among the toughest, even Hitler himself acknownledged it.

The Battle of Krasny Bor was part of the Soviet offensive Operation Polyarnaya Zvezda. It called for a pincer attack near Leningrad, to build on the success of Operation Iskra and completely lift the Siege of Leningrad, encircling a substantial part of the German 18th Army. The offensive near Krasny Bor, Leningrad Oblast, formed the western arm of the pincer. The Soviet offensive began on Wednesday, 10 February 1943. It produced noticeable gains on the first day, but rapidly turned into a stalemate. The strong defense of the 250th (Spanish) Infantry Division led by General Emilio Esteban Infantes and the 4th SS Police Division gave the German forces time to reinforce their positions. By February 13, the Soviet forces had stopped their offensive in this sector.

In Spain, February 10 became known as "Black Wednesday", due to the heavy losses of the Spanish Division, which lost over 70% of the men engaged in the action.

On Wednesday, February 10, 1943, a massive artillery bombardment of 1,000 Soviet guns and mortars descended on the Spanish lines at precisely 6:45. Shells, mortars and Katyusha rockets pounded the trenches, bunkers and dugouts which had been constructed to strengthen the eastern flank of Army Group North.

he Blue Division faced a major Soviet attempt to break the siege of Leningrad in February 1943, when the Soviet Army 55, reinvigorated after the epic victory at Stalingrad, attacked the Spanish positions at the Battle of Krasny Bor, near the main Moscow-Leningrad road. Despite heavy casualties, the Spaniards were able to hold their ground against a Russian force seven times larger and supported by tanks. The assault was contained and the siege of Leningrad was maintained for a further year. This victory established the reputation of the Blue Division with the German general staff. It remained on the Leningrad front where they suffered heavy casualties both due to cold and to enemy action

Hitler referred to the division as “equal to the best German units”. Later in the war, when Hitler considered an invasion of Spain to remove Franco and replace him with Agustín Muñoz Grandes, he decided against it, saying “The Spaniards are the only tough Latins. I would have a guerrilla war in my rear.” - See more at: http://iberosphere.com/2011/03/spain-news-the-spaniards-who-fought-for-hitler/2388#sthash.m4FIMTND.dpuf

http://iberosphere.com/2011/03/spain-news-the-spaniards-who-fought-for-hitler/2388

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Division

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 03:22 PM
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/welcome_to_russia.jpg

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 03:24 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha

http://rotflpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/in-soviet-russia-funny-picture-13222.jpg

Geni
09-05-2014, 03:36 PM

What do you think

Why do you always provoke ? Albanian are the smallest people of 'Europe ... let albanians in peace man ...

Gustave H
09-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Russians, and Germans.

Sir_Kat
09-05-2014, 03:48 PM
Southern & Eastern Euros without a doubt. In some ways they remind me of us. Confident, arrogant, don't let anyone regulate us. ITT: the only nations who haven't become pussies or are completely America's bitches. I had a German the other day argue with me over there being no biological differences between race and a Norwegian entering a long debate with some other members on the rights of transexuals. How liberal these countries have become is hilarious.

I think all the good Germans/Swedes etc. left those countries long ago...also most American right-wingers are of NW European heritage...whilst their European cousins are mostly left-wing....

Bloodnigger
09-05-2014, 03:56 PM
I think all the good Germans/Swedes etc. left those countries long ago...also most American right-wingers are of NW European heritage...whilst their European cousins are mostly left-wing....

That's bullshit, same with Valhallan. Thanks to cultural marxism all the vendetta, close-combat-or-bust southerners died with the last generation. The good, disciplined-fighter germanic died a generation before that as they experienced the fruits of l1brulism for a longer period of time.

Gone are the times in the last century when 10 greeks would bayonet charge 200 kebabs down a hill and see them off. The only thing this generation got from them is ammunition for wars in the youtube comments section.

Jusarius
09-05-2014, 04:45 PM
Come on Jusiarius? Don't you think Irish people are tough?I don't know. My personal experience of them doesn't differ from the rest of the Europeans today. Well fed people living in their comfortable homes just like us now.

They have survived one of the largest famines in European history and being discriminated against by one of the biggest empires in the world. They gained independence even though their population was small. Give credit where credit is due. Where I live Australia is still under the British crown. I'm proud to be Irish. Scots and Welsh didn't gain independence but the Irish did. Whatever people may say the Irish fought for their individuality and showed other people the way to gain their independence. We are a small population but have had a big influence in the USA and colonial countries like Australia. People like to downplay the Irish but I'm very proud of my nationality. We are a small population on the periphery of Europe but we have made our mark on the world.Most of that applies to Finland, too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_famine_of_1866%E2%80%9368

Didn't know that will make me a tough guy though.

RMuller
09-05-2014, 06:57 PM
Wasn't that protest after a black guy was murdered for simply being in Bensonhurst?

Thats what it says on the link. Italian-Americans don't like niggas in their neighborhoods .

Mexican-Americans chase out niggas and don't want them moving into the barrio's.

Wadaad
09-05-2014, 07:09 PM
Thats what it says on the link. Italian-Americans don't like niggas in their neighborhoods .

Mexican-Americans chase out niggas and don't want them moving into the barrio's.

is this why they chase niggas out: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/obama-in-college-made-his-latino-maids-cry

:lol:

RMuller
09-05-2014, 07:11 PM
Toughest Euros i think it's the Russians,Sicillians,Serbs,Albanians they have alot of gangsters.

RMuller
09-05-2014, 07:13 PM
is this why they chase niggas out: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/obama-in-college-made-his-latino-maids-cry

Dude, crips and nigger bloods will not enter Mexican-American barrio's. Chicano gangs firebomb niggas who move in the barrio's.

Ramona Gardens firebombing has some black residents ...May 17, 2014 - Black families put in for emergency transfers after firebombing at L.A. ..

armenianbodyhair
09-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Im s0 tuff

Prisoner Of Ice
09-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Notlantids

armenianbodyhair
09-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Wen sumwun talk shit t0 me I brake der skull wanna f1ght m3?

armenianbodyhair
09-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Ur mother my b0ttom b1ch

Bloodnigger
09-05-2014, 07:22 PM

U nothin to me m8, just anudda daft bloke wif a hot mum.

sweah on me pa's lief ill shank ya gud, roight in da bollox

Gauthier
09-05-2014, 07:23 PM
In modern days I would say Eastern Europeans.

RMuller
09-05-2014, 07:23 PM

Your are one tough cookie. You are Serbian huh?

RMuller
09-05-2014, 07:24 PM
In modern days I would say Eastern Europeans.

Their civil wars etc toughten them up.

armenianbodyhair
09-05-2014, 07:25 PM
U nothin to me m8, just anudda daft bloke wif a hot mum.

sweah on me pa's lief ill shank ya gud, roight in da bollox

I ain't skurd of y0 pasty Burberry plastered arse.

Prisoner Of Ice
09-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Slavs tend to run in pack formation, which is a sign of the opposite of toughness. Toughness is punching an african negro twice your size in the face and he's too scared (or injured) to punch you back, and not caring if you get your jaw broken if he does. I've done that more than once, I doubt many others here have.

armenianbodyhair
09-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Your are one tough cookie. You are Serbian huh?

Wen I'm n0t smashing alboh skulls I go on TA and brag about it.

LightHouse89
09-05-2014, 07:29 PM
That's bullshit, same with Valhallan. Thanks to cultural marxism all the vendetta, close-combat-or-bust southerners died with the last generation. The good, disciplined-fighter germanic died a generation before that as they experienced the fruits of l1brulism for a longer period of time.

Gone are the times in the last century when 10 greeks would bayonet charge 200 kebabs down a hill and see them off. The only thing this generation got from them is ammunition for wars in the youtube comments section.

sometimes I wish the russians could liberate us from liberalism....so long as we can keep our guns....those aint being taken from us :cool:

armenianbodyhair
Last night I baked a plastic potato and ate it for dinner I'm so tuff

LightHouse89
Wen I'm n0t smashing alboh skulls I go on TA and brag about it.

niggah please you aint got da swag I got.

armenianbodyhair
09-05-2014, 07:30 PM
sometimes I wish the russians could liberate us from liberalism....so long as we can keep our guns....those aint being taken from us :cool:

You are on a list somewhere for sure.

Peikko
09-05-2014, 07:30 PM
We are.

armenianbodyhair
09-05-2014, 07:31 PM
niggah please you aint got da swag I got.

Nigguh puhlease rednecks cross the dirt wen dey see me approachin

armenianbodyhair
09-05-2014, 07:32 PM
We are.

You wot m8?

Prisoner Of Ice
09-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Absolute proof Irishers are toughest people in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLo1Xb8Ckqk

armenianbodyhair
09-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Lol

Peikko
09-05-2014, 07:36 PM
You wot m8?
Hard core.

Bloodnigger

Russia should've started the invasion the moment Eurovision ended.

RMuller
Russians, and Germans.

Germany lost million of tough men during wwr2. Political correctness has destroyed Germany and made it soft. Russians don't give a shit about PC they do what they want. Putin is one tough mother fuker. Who runs Germany??

armenianbodyhair
09-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Germany lost million of tough men during wwr2. Political correctness has destroyed Germany and made it soft. Russians don't give a shit about PC they do what they want. Putin is one tough mother fuker. Who runs Germany??

He's always Putin people in their place. S0 tuff.

Prisoner Of Ice
09-05-2014, 07:39 PM

Sort of true, but millions more are just waiting for the right moment to unfurl the swastikas and none of them take the doublespeak of political correct truththink seriously. And most the foreigners there are turks and other jew haters so I won't be shocked if 4th reich pops up.

ALSh
09-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Some opinion here suggest that Balcan people are tought. I think they confuse arrogance with toughtness.
I would say Russians are tought people.

Gauthier
09-05-2014, 07:40 PM

If you are a ''wog'' foreigner in Russia, you better watch your back. On youtube they have tons of videos showing how they beat up random foreigners.

Prisoner Of Ice
09-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Dutch

hohohoho

Maybe american dutch, not modern dutch.

armenianbodyhair
09-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Gun me y0 address nigguh I be der u tink I skurd?

MINARDOWICZ
09-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Albanians, all Scandinavians (especially Icelandic people), Sicilians, Calabrese, Neapolitans, etc. and I'd say Russians as well as Chechens. Chechens might be crazy... but they are tough. One cannot deny.

armenianbodyhair
09-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Albanians, all Scandinavians (especially Icelandic people), Sicilians, Calabrese, Neapolitans, etc. and I'd say Russians as well as Chechens. Chechens might be crazy... but they are tough. One cannot deny.

Wanna f1ght?

RMuller
09-05-2014, 07:46 PM

You forget to mention the Mafiosos at Italic Roots forum. ;)

Sir_Kat
09-05-2014, 07:57 PM
Scots no question. Irish are tough as nails, too.

Albo Fire
09-05-2014, 08:00 PM

Oh damn, this shit is so funny, I see Minard was mention up there. :D

IberoCeltic

Minard is another retarted "acculturated" by the transsexual.

ROFL 26% of East Med of the sicilians compared to 50% od Druze, very scientific and similar uh?

Pratically the double.

What a fag clone.
http://italicroots.lefora.com/topic/258/TheApricity?page=33#.VAoVosLa6-N#659
xD

Breedingvariety
09-05-2014, 08:11 PM
And most the foreigners there are turks and other jew haters so I won't be shocked if 4th reich pops up.
4th Reich will pop up, but closer to your home, IMO.

RMuller
09-05-2014, 08:40 PM

One Mafioso is so mad at Minard and the Guidos that he said he would fly to the states and beat up Minard. lol

Prisoner Of Ice
09-05-2014, 08:42 PM
If you are a ''wog'' foreigner in Russia, you better watch your back. On youtube they have tons of videos showing how they beat up random foreigners.

Mostly mognols and middle eastoids. I wonder if they beat up white americans or 'real' foreigners.

Dzihadovic
09-05-2014, 08:43 PM
I think this video will speak for it self.

http://youtu.be/e9qp43ntHCk

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 08:45 PM
DZIHADOVIC THAT SHIT IS RIGHT THERE ! RAMBOVSKI!

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 08:46 PM
But who are his enemies?

Lily
09-05-2014, 08:51 PM

Not anymore though. They are old and some of them fake made by neonazis for propagonda purposes.

Guapo
09-05-2014, 09:03 PM
All ethnicities mentioned arent even white folk so thread fail.

On that note, English/anglo-saxons are the toughest whites.

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 09:06 PM
Guapo homeboy,today anglos are bunch of pussies,but time ago i agree they were tough but not the toughest

Dzihadovic
09-05-2014, 09:10 PM
But who are his enemies?

Serbian Rambo

http://youtu.be/IXpj3x2oLho

Guapo
09-05-2014, 09:16 PM
Guapo homeboy,today anglos are bunch of pussies,but time ago i agree they were tough but not the toughest

http://i.imgur.com/yyuiU.gif

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 09:17 PM
hahahahahahahhaha

alb0zfinest
09-05-2014, 09:18 PM
I would say southern hillbillies are the toughest whites.

Albo Fire
09-05-2014, 09:28 PM
I would say southern hillbillies are the toughest whites.

Those Scots-Irish from Appalachian mountains seems quite robust and decent for a fight but not the toughest amongst whites, certainly not in front of Balkanites or Chechens which make up not to mess with group.

Prisoner Of Ice
09-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Those Scots-Irish from Appalachian mountains seems quite robust and decent for a fight but not the toughest amongst whites, certainly not in front of Balkanites or Chechens which make up not to mess with group.

They make up a huge amount of special ops in US.

Albo Fire
09-05-2014, 09:35 PM
They make up a huge amount of special ops in US.

IMO they're only traditional white Europeans left in US, all other ethnic groups got Americanized by watching to much crappy materials on MTV which degrade entirely the moral of a person or mainstream PC material.

Breedingvariety
09-05-2014, 09:38 PM
Germans being outnumbered and outgunned in both world wars managed to inflict higher losses on their enemies on all fronts, even WW2 Western Front. That's tough.

Ouistreham
09-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Toughest people: Russians, hands down (and to some extent Serbians and Hungarians).

However that doesn't imply that Russians are superiorly efficient in warfare, far from it.
Good warriors and a good military are two different things.

A traditional downside of Russian military leadership is that they rely so much on the limitless resilience and self-sacrifice of their troops that they don't see any need to develop sophisticated tactical and strategical thinking.

The Germans are just the opposite: they are naturally peace-loving people. The basis of Germanic ethos being mutual trust, they will do wonders as long as they have leaders they can trust in. But if that confidence gets lost, they collapse.

That's just the reason why for a whole century (roughly 1840 through 1944), German military thinking has been constantly ahead of its time, because it just was a matter of life and death. German military leaders learnt very quickly from their mistakes. In WW-1 each time the French and the British developed new ways of fighting it used to take six months, but the Germans were able to invent efficient counter-measures in a few weeks (except as for the use of lorries and tanks, maybe cause the German industries weren't anymore up to the challenge at that time).

Consequently, we might think that Russians under German leadership would be the best possible combination. Actually it has been tried a few times. Many Russian generals were ethnic Germans (like Rennenkampf in WW-1) but it never delivered great results cause those generals followed the Russian school, i.e. with inept strategy and horrendous losses.

But if you visit the German military cemetary of Huisnes-sur-Mer (near Mont Saint-Michel), you will understand why German resistance was so tough in Normandy 1944: about half of the graves wear Russian or Ukrainian names! (Many Polish names too)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/11/MontDeHuisnes.jpg/1280px-MontDeHuisnes.jpg

FeederOfRavens
09-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Toughest people: Russians, hands down (and to some extent Serbians and Hungarians).

However that doesn't imply that Russians are superiorly efficient in warfare, far from it.
Good warriors and a good military are two different things.

A traditional downside of Russian military leadership is that they rely so much on the limitless resilience and self-sacrifice of their troops that they don't see any need to develop sophisticated tactical and strategical thinking.

The Germans are just the opposite: they are naturally peace-loving people. The basis of Germanic ethos being mutual trust, they will do wonders as long as they have leaders they can trust in. But if that confidence gets lost, they collapse.

That's just the reason why for a whole century (roughly 1840 through 1944), German military thinking has been constantly ahead of its time, because it just was a matter of life and death. German military leaders learnt very quickly from their mistakes. In WW-1 each time the French and the British developed new ways of fighting it used to take six months, but the Germans were able to invent efficient counter-measures in a few weeks (except as for the use of lorries and tanks, maybe cause the German industries weren't anymore up to the challenge at that time).

Consequently, we might think that Russians under German leadership would be the best possible combination. Actually it has been tried a few times. Many Russian generals were ethnic Germans (like Rennenkampf in WW-1) but it never delivered great results cause those generals followed the Russian school, i.e. with inept strategy and horrendous losses.

But if you visit the German military cemetary of Huisnes-sur-Mer (near Mont Saint-Michel), you will understand why German resistance was so tough in Normandy 1944: about half of the graves wear Russian or Ukrainian names! (Many Polish names too)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/11/MontDeHuisnes.jpg/1280px-MontDeHuisnes.jpg

Germans as well as other Germanics have a reputation of being the most disciplined and organized soldiers. In fact Russia wasn't shit until it got Swedish, German and Dutch influences on its military and Administration.

Peikko
09-05-2014, 10:32 PM
http://www.suomensotilas.fi/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/Koppinen.jpg?itok=hYvXFfRp

MINARDOWICZ
09-05-2014, 10:34 PM

God help me. That is the WORST forum in the world. They know nothing about genetics there. They even claimed that Iberians are the least white of ALL Europeans... Even though most southern europeans are more south-shifted. It's true. Greeks, Italians, Albanians, Bulgarians, you name it... They tend to plot south of Iberians. :p

They are the worst of all europeans... but they do not deserve to represent a country of like Italy, which is epic! :o

MINARDOWICZ
09-05-2014, 10:35 PM

IberoCeltic

http://italicroots.lefora.com/topic/258/TheApricity?page=33#.VAoVosLa6-N#659
xD

GOD HELP ME! how can they be such fools? Don't that see what I'm saying? Yes, 26 is just over HALF of 50... but what does that say? :p

That is a LOT of overlap for a European. XD.

Fools.

Immortal Technique
09-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Slavic,Russian,they are the best fuck the rest.

Arbërori
09-06-2014, 01:02 PM

Whiter than Siberia, I bet. xD

Dumbasses all ovah tha place...

silver_surfer
09-06-2014, 01:09 PM
Albanians, Sicilians and Russians. I agree.

Now i understand the meaning behind the quote "Never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line".

alfieb
09-06-2014, 07:25 PM
Now i understand the meaning behind the quote "Never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line".

The Princess Bride. Quality movie. :thumbs

Shah-Jehan
09-06-2014, 08:10 PM
North Caucasians, specifically Chechens.

LightHouse89
09-07-2014, 01:12 AM
red necks.....:cool: mess with them five days later a body will be found along some highway in the mountains of tennesse. Those scotch irish dont mess around with outsiders or each other. They shoot at cops, irs agents, the fbi etc....they are not afraid of many people.

LightHouse89
09-07-2014, 01:14 AM

you ever watch the moonshine shows? the FBI swat go down there and get shot at by them.... They are not afraid of Uncle Sam I doubt they are afraid of any old world people. One episode these rednecks had bear traps and sniper fox holes around the farms. Those guys seem pretty serious to me.

Sir_Kat
09-07-2014, 01:16 AM
red necks.....:cool: mess with them five days later a body will be found along some highway in the mountains of tennesse. Those scotch irish dont mess around with outsiders or each other. They shoot at cops, irs agents, the fbi etc....they are not afraid of many people.

Fuck yes!! Midwesterners too....many of us are of Scotch-Irish descent as well. My ancestors were the men who settled the Appalachians...many descendants of those people can be found out west or in the Midwest.

Sir_Kat
09-07-2014, 01:19 AM
Scottish are tough sons of bitches. Likewise Americans whose ancestors were Scottish tend to be tough as nails and also crazy as hell :D :D :D my Father's family is mostly Irish + Scotch-Irish descended.

LightHouse89
09-07-2014, 01:20 AM

say that in our neck of the woods, please do not confuse us with jersey shore types.....those are pussies who live big cities. I would say anglos in the UK are very pathetic...along with most commonwealth countries. Rural America is the opposite :cool:

Sir_Kat
09-07-2014, 01:25 AM
Scots:
http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/129/590x/scottish_soldiers_world_w-466382.jpg

Americans:
http://www.curbsideclassic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/picketts-charge.jpg

I'd have to say Scots and white Americans (mostly ones of Scottish ancestry) are the toughest whites.

Sir_Kat
09-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Scots:
http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/129/590x/scottish_soldiers_world_w-466382.jpg

Americans:

I'd have to say Scots and white Americans (mostly ones of Scottish ancestry) are the toughest whites.

http://www.1st-art-gallery.com/thumbnail/184126/1/General-Pickett$27s-Ill-Fated-Confederate-Charge,-Battle-Of-Gettysburg,-1863.jpg

FeederOfRavens
09-07-2014, 02:20 AM
http://www.1st-art-gallery.com/thumbnail/184126/1/General-Pickett$27s-Ill-Fated-Confederate-Charge,-Battle-Of-Gettysburg,-1863.jpg

It's in their blood. :cool:

Brave and stupid, like most celts.

LightHouse89
09-07-2014, 02:24 AM
Scots:

Americans:

You know why they wear kilts? Because balls that big do not fit in trousers hahahaha

Sir_Kat
09-07-2014, 03:11 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM

Amazing footage of our heroes....

Sehnsucht
09-07-2014, 03:16 PM
Me, my wife, and my 9 children will be the toughest whites of 2030

TCDA1986
09-07-2014, 03:17 PM
Russkies obviously. Look at Ivan Drago. He would have killed Rocky in reality.

TCDA1986
09-07-2014, 03:18 PM

I no be stoopid.

Sir_Kat
09-07-2014, 03:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM

Amazing footage of our heroes....

The yell was apparently influenced by a Scottish war cry tradition.....most Southerners were of Scotch or Scotch-Irish descent.

arcticwolf
09-07-2014, 03:35 PM
I think Slavs and Celts (Irish, Welsh, Scots) are a pretty tough bunch because they have had a lot of their populations reduced due to famine and wars but we still endure. We are tough MFs. :)

You are right, practice makes perfect. Btw in the other post you mentioned Slavs, and Celts share similarities, that's true, in fact Slavs in general like Celts.

Big fan of Celtic folk music! :thumb001:

I personally get along great with Scotts, Irish, Welsh etc, there is something we have in common that makes it easy to bond, though I can't put it in words.

Willem
09-07-2014, 03:43 PM
Obviously Russians

Proctor
09-07-2014, 04:07 PM
The Irish, Italians, and pre-WW2 Germans.

Stimpy
09-07-2014, 04:45 PM
Russkies obviously. Look at Ivan Drago. He would have killed Rocky in reality.

The actor who plays Ivan Drago, Dolph Lundgren is Swedish though.

Most Russians are borderline insane and very brave. They're generally not very physically impressive at all though like Hollywood makes them out to be.

The.Mask
09-07-2014, 05:15 PM
(especially Icelandic people)

Icelandic nowdays i think are only fishermen

Scotts Highlanders are really though

Ars Moriendi
09-07-2014, 05:21 PM
Pamirids.
No doubt.

StormBringer
09-07-2014, 05:27 PM
For some strange reason I was certain this was about Iceland...
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t1.0-9/1920163_10152176512570932_926877155_n.jpg

MINARDOWICZ
09-08-2014, 04:06 AM
Icelandic nowdays i think are only fishermen

Scotts Highlanders are really though

Strongest men are Icelandic.

LightHouse89
09-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Russia should've started the invasion the moment Eurovision ended.

I would sign up for the Russian Foreign Legion had they done that.

LightHouse89
09-08-2014, 12:52 PM
The Irish, Italians, and pre-WW2 Germans.

Meh pre 1960s Italian and Irish americans....today all of them in the cities look more like jersey shore types.

Zmey Gorynych
09-08-2014, 01:05 PM
Are there any tough whites though (not an individual here and there but an entire ethnic group)!? My choice would be chechens, afghans (ok not exactly white) - people who in the last 10-20 years have slept more on rocks and with a gun in their hands than in a comfortable warm bed.

EyeOfTheTiger
09-08-2014, 01:06 PM
russians

StonyArabia
09-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Balkans, Eastern Slavs, and south Italians, and Irish

Sir_Kat
09-08-2014, 02:42 PM
russians

They sure could start a pogrom.

EyeOfTheTiger
09-08-2014, 03:33 PM
They sure could start a pogrom.
yes millions of them were also brave enough to try and rebel the comissars

Bloodnigger
09-08-2014, 03:37 PM
Strongest men are Icelandic.

powerlifting =/= fightan

Nor56
09-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Russian has qualities such as hard work, talent, love of freedom, willpower, courage and bravery, kindness, patience and perseverance, hospitality, generosity and breadth of nature, and responsiveness.

I will share with you these traits which has Russian people.

Typical features of the Russian national character.

National character - a collection of the most important defining features of the ethnic group and the nation, which can be distinguished representatives of one nation from another. Each nation has its own character. On the mysteries of Russian soul, the Russian national character a lot said and written. It is not surprising, because Russia, with a long history, going through a lot of suffering, change, taking special geographical position, having incorporated features and Western and Eastern civilizations, has the right to be the focus and target of study. Especially today, on the eve of the third millennium, when in connection with the profound changes have taken place in Russia, interest in it grows more and more. Character of the people and the fate of the country are closely related, are influenced by each other all the historical path, so noticeable increased interest in the national character of the Russian people. As the Russian proverb: "Sow a character, reap a destiny."
The national character is reflected in literature, philosophy, journalism, art, and language. For language - mirror of culture, it displays not only the real world surrounding man, not only his real conditions of life, but also the social consciousness of the people, his mentality, national character and way of life, traditions, customs, morals, values, attitude, vision of the world. Therefore, the language must be studied in indissoluble unity with the world and culture of the people who speak this language. Proverbs and Sayings - a reflection of the folk wisdom, they store the representation of the people about himself and the mystery is why the Russian national character, you can try to comprehend through the Russian proverbs and sayings.
Limiting the scope of the article, does not claim to list all the features of the Russian people, but only stays on the typical positive terms.

Hard work, talent.
Russian man is gifted and hard-working. He has many talents and abilities in virtually all areas of public life. It is characterized by observation, theoretical and practical intelligence, natural wit, ingenuity and creativity. Russian people - a great worker, a creator and the creator, has enriched the world of the great cultural achievements. It is difficult to list at least a small part of what became the property of Russia itself.
In Russian proverbs and sayings, this feature is reflected: "Happiness and live near work," "Easily not pull the fish out of the pond," "Patience and hard work can grind all".
The Russian people are very much appreciates the work: "Gold gives you to know yourself on fire, and the man at work", "Talent without labor is not worth a penny."
Russian folklore speaks of the existence of workaholics "Boring day until evening, if nothing to do", "Without work to live, only smoke sky."
Working people are not envious: "Do not blame the neighbor, when you sleep till noon."
In proverbs condemn the lazy: "How long to sleep, get up with a debt", "late risers, at that lack of bread."
And at the same time praised the hard-working, "The early bird catches the worm."
Only honest trading appreciated by the people: "If is easily produced difficulty, then easy to lived."
And in the education of young preference for work: "Do not teach children idleness, teach their needlework."

Love of freedom.

The main, underlying properties of the Russian people's love of freedom. History of Russia - is the story of the struggle of the Russian people for their freedom and independence. For the Russian people freedom above all else.
Russian heart closer to the word "will", understood as independence, freedom in expression of feelings and of committing acts, not freedom as the recognition of necessity, that is, as an opportunity to display a man of his will on the basis of awareness of the law. For example, saying: "Although the proportion of heavy, but all their own will," "Own portion (share) more expensive than other", "Will Own the most expensive", "The most precious Liberty," "Freedom for birds will be more expensive than its golden cage.", "I'm doing everything that I desire fit.", "Own Hand lord" - talk about the quest for freedom.

Willpower, courage and boldness.
With the freedom-loving nature, of the Russian people repeatedly triumphed over the invaders and achieved great success in peace-building. In proverbs reflects the features of Russian soldiers: "Better to die in battle than shame to stay in the ranks," "Either the Colonel, or dead." These features are also seen in the lives of peaceful people. "Who can not take the risk, nothing gained" - that the Russian people love to take risks. "Either sink or swim" - the determination to do something, to take a chance, despite the possible failure, death.
"Or chest shines in the medals, or head in the bushes", "Either in the stirrup foot, or head to the stump", "Either the fish to eat, or sit on a bank."
Proverb "afraid of wolves - in the woods do not go" says that there is nothing to take up the case if the fear of upcoming difficulties. A bold always luck: "Luck - satellite bold", "Who dare he also ate."

Kindness.
The characteristic features of the Russian people - the kindness, humanity, the propensity to repentance, warmth and softness emotional. Many proverbs illustrate these features: "Good Lord helps", "Good man to live well", "Rush to do good", "good deed and does not melt in water", "Life is good works," "Kindness can not be forever forgotten." Difficult to the man who remembers evil."
To a good man holds true destiny: "Evil - death and the good - the resurrection."

Patience and resistance, perseverance.
This is perhaps one of the most characteristic features of the Russian people, which has become literally legendary. Russian have, it seems, infinite patience, amazing ability to endure hardship, deprivation and suffering. In Russian culture, patience and the ability to endure suffering - is the ability of livelihood, the ability to respond to external circumstances, it is the basis of personality.
Not difficult to find a reflection of this trait in Russian proverbs and sayings: "Patience - the best of salvation," "Patience will give skill", "For to will have the patience," "Live and hope."
Russian people are patient and tough, stubborn and resistant, without losing courage from the failures and believing in themselves. This is indicated by the proverb: "Endure pain, and drink honey.", "Endure an hour and after lived century.", "Who suffers, he becomes a man." "Will be the day will food."

Hospitality, generosity and breadth of nature.
Russian hospitality is well-known: "Guests with soul glad." For the guest is always cooked the best treat: "Do not pity the food for guests and pour more soup."
Russian people celebrate the guest on his doorstep. Custom to present guests with bread and salt came from the depths of time and stored in Russia so far. Bread and salt - is both welcome and expression of cordiality and good wishes of the guests, and well-being: "Bread and salt to eat, and good people listen." Without bread there is no life, there is no true Russian table. Talking about this Russian proverb: "Bread around the head," "Bread on the table, and the table - the throne", "bad lunch, if there is no bread," "bread - a gift of God, father, breadwinner," "not a piece of bread, so and longing in the mansion, and the edge of the bread, and under spruce paradise. "And salt is known to play an important role in human life: "No salt, no bread thin conversation", "Without bread - death, without salt laughter."

Responsiveness.
A distinctive feature of the Russian people is its responsiveness, the ability to understand another person's sensitivity to other people's state of mind, the ability to integrate with other cultures, respect her. Amazing ethnic tolerance, as well as an exceptional capacity for empathy, the ability to understand and accept other people have allowed the Russian nation to create unprecedented in the history of the empire. And this trait is reflected in popular proverbs and sayings: "Who remembers us, then we it will remember.", "Kindness pay kindness." Such properties of the Russian people, as humanism, benevolence towards other peoples, hospitality, self-sacrifice, altruism generate socio deeper properties, mutual respect people.

StormBringer
09-08-2014, 05:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVTxqS4EU40

I've been thunderstruck and grinded by a mill, only director I've never been (?), I've been bit by a bear and wound was the size of a crumb!On top of my drunken body they've chopped wood.

Speaking of bears, how the hell did I forget this man, Blažo Grković, the highpoint of toughness!I know some guys who know him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NupaOZCTFJY

Immortal Technique
09-08-2014, 06:02 PM
Slav power!rest are betas graciles

Sir_Kat
09-08-2014, 06:04 PM
Slavs, Scots, Irish...that's it.

Drawing-slim
09-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Iceland has the strongest biggest human population in the world. It's called the nest of giants.

LightHouse89
09-08-2014, 06:10 PM
Slavs, Scots, Irish...that's it.

What about Appalachians? I respect people who have no fear especially if they shoot at federal agents who have more fire power :cool:

Sir_Kat
09-08-2014, 06:20 PM
What about Appalachians? I respect people who have no fear especially if they shoot at federal agents who have more fire power :cool:

They are mostly Scots-Irish descended.

dude
09-08-2014, 06:22 PM
If that counted, then the niggers in the ghetto would the toughest mofos ever.

LightHouse89
09-08-2014, 06:25 PM
They are mostly Scots-Irish descended.

Many of them though are really descended from these people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok8k8NVuDnM

I have the surname Dickson, Armstrong and afew others in my family tree. They are really from Northern England along the border of Scotland. They were sent to live in Northern Ireland but in turn came here as they did not get along with the Irish much and British authorities.

LightHouse89
09-08-2014, 06:25 PM
If that counted, then the niggers in the ghetto would the toughest mofos ever.

No they are pussies. SWAT teams take them out easily. SWAT teams have great difficulty with Appalachians.

Sir_Kat
09-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Many of them though are really descended from these people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok8k8NVuDnM

I have the surname Dickson, Armstrong and afew others in my family tree. They are really from Northern England along the border of Scotland. They were sent to live in Northern Ireland but in turn came here as they did not get along with the Irish much and British authorities.

True. Well Scottish and English then.

dude
09-08-2014, 06:30 PM
No they are pussies. SWAT teams take them out easily. SWAT teams have great difficulty with Appalachians.
If you remember in the 90's, it took far more than a swat team to stop the madness in the guetto in LA. However, you missed the point. Stupidity has nothing to do with toughness.

LightHouse89
09-08-2014, 06:32 PM
True. Well Scottish and English then.

Well it is more popular to call them scotch irish here. But the funny thing is here if you call someone Scotch Irish they wont know what you are talking about. The drink? Irish people who are mixed? LOL you have to say Northern Irish or just WASP. Most people say they are English, New Englander or Anglo-American here. Most people here are not overly proud of being scottish or any certain ethnicity. Infact I am more proud of having some german ancestry for some odd reason. But I consider myself a colonial ,or new englander. these are our lands and everyone who is not related to us are foreigners.

LightHouse89
09-08-2014, 06:33 PM
If you remember in the 90's, it took far more than a swat team to stop the madness in the guetto in LA. However, you missed the point. Stupidity has nothing to do with toughness.

Yes they called in the National Guard and when the retarded Niggers saw them coming they ran back to their projects and ghetto blocks. My dad was in the Guard then and army reserve out that way....he said they were prepared to use live ammunition on them. :cool:

dude
09-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Yes they called in the National Guard and when the retarded Niggers saw them coming they ran back to their projects and ghetto blocks. My dad was in the Guard then and army reserve out that way....he said they were prepared to use live ammunition on them. :cool:
There are not Projects in LA. But regardless, it is like saying the Hill Billies run and hide in their caves when the DEA shows up. Other than how they display they disdain for authority and skin color there is not much difference.

Graham
09-08-2014, 06:47 PM
People like the Finnish or the Icelandics because of the weather and conditions their ancestors conquered. Have plenty of respect for them.

Graham
09-08-2014, 06:49 PM
For some strange reason I was certain this was about Iceland...
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t1.0-9/1920163_10152176512570932_926877155_n.jpg

The top two are likely to be Faroe Islanders as a province of Denmark.

StormBringer
09-08-2014, 07:22 PM
The top two are likely to be Faroe Islanders as a province of Denmark.

Yeah, now that you mention it, could be one of those occasions like the one covered in Confessions of an Eco-Terrorist (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wL3yh3HX_Q).

FeederOfRavens
09-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Russian has qualities such as hard work, talent, love of freedom, willpower, courage and bravery, kindness, patience and perseverance, hospitality, generosity and breadth of nature, and responsiveness.

I will share with you these traits which has Russian people.

Typical features of the Russian national character.

National character - a collection of the most important defining features of the ethnic group and the nation, which can be distinguished representatives of one nation from another. Each nation has its own character. On the mysteries of Russian soul, the Russian national character a lot said and written. It is not surprising, because Russia, with a long history, going through a lot of suffering, change, taking special geographical position, having incorporated features and Western and Eastern civilizations, has the right to be the focus and target of study. Especially today, on the eve of the third millennium, when in connection with the profound changes have taken place in Russia, interest in it grows more and more. Character of the people and the fate of the country are closely related, are influenced by each other all the historical path, so noticeable increased interest in the national character of the Russian people. As the Russian proverb: "Sow a character, reap a destiny."
The national character is reflected in literature, philosophy, journalism, art, and language. For language - mirror of culture, it displays not only the real world surrounding man, not only his real conditions of life, but also the social consciousness of the people, his mentality, national character and way of life, traditions, customs, morals, values, attitude, vision of the world. Therefore, the language must be studied in indissoluble unity with the world and culture of the people who speak this language. Proverbs and Sayings - a reflection of the folk wisdom, they store the representation of the people about himself and the mystery is why the Russian national character, you can try to comprehend through the Russian proverbs and sayings.
Limiting the scope of the article, does not claim to list all the features of the Russian people, but only stays on the typical positive terms.

Hard work, talent.
Russian man is gifted and hard-working. He has many talents and abilities in virtually all areas of public life. It is characterized by observation, theoretical and practical intelligence, natural wit, ingenuity and creativity. Russian people - a great worker, a creator and the creator, has enriched the world of the great cultural achievements. It is difficult to list at least a small part of what became the property of Russia itself.
In Russian proverbs and sayings, this feature is reflected: "Happiness and live near work," "Easily not pull the fish out of the pond," "Patience and hard work can grind all".
The Russian people are very much appreciates the work: "Gold gives you to know yourself on fire, and the man at work", "Talent without labor is not worth a penny."
Russian folklore speaks of the existence of workaholics "Boring day until evening, if nothing to do", "Without work to live, only smoke sky."
Working people are not envious: "Do not blame the neighbor, when you sleep till noon."
In proverbs condemn the lazy: "How long to sleep, get up with a debt", "late risers, at that lack of bread."
And at the same time praised the hard-working, "The early bird catches the worm."
Only honest trading appreciated by the people: "If is easily produced difficulty, then easy to lived."
And in the education of young preference for work: "Do not teach children idleness, teach their needlework."

Love of freedom.

The main, underlying properties of the Russian people's love of freedom. History of Russia - is the story of the struggle of the Russian people for their freedom and independence. For the Russian people freedom above all else.
Russian heart closer to the word "will", understood as independence, freedom in expression of feelings and of committing acts, not freedom as the recognition of necessity, that is, as an opportunity to display a man of his will on the basis of awareness of the law. For example, saying: "Although the proportion of heavy, but all their own will," "Own portion (share) more expensive than other", "Will Own the most expensive", "The most precious Liberty," "Freedom for birds will be more expensive than its golden cage.", "I'm doing everything that I desire fit.", "Own Hand lord" - talk about the quest for freedom.

Willpower, courage and boldness.
With the freedom-loving nature, of the Russian people repeatedly triumphed over the invaders and achieved great success in peace-building. In proverbs reflects the features of Russian soldiers: "Better to die in battle than shame to stay in the ranks," "Either the Colonel, or dead." These features are also seen in the lives of peaceful people. "Who can not take the risk, nothing gained" - that the Russian people love to take risks. "Either sink or swim" - the determination to do something, to take a chance, despite the possible failure, death.
"Or chest shines in the medals, or head in the bushes", "Either in the stirrup foot, or head to the stump", "Either the fish to eat, or sit on a bank."
Proverb "afraid of wolves - in the woods do not go" says that there is nothing to take up the case if the fear of upcoming difficulties. A bold always luck: "Luck - satellite bold", "Who dare he also ate."

Kindness.
The characteristic features of the Russian people - the kindness, humanity, the propensity to repentance, warmth and softness emotional. Many proverbs illustrate these features: "Good Lord helps", "Good man to live well", "Rush to do good", "good deed and does not melt in water", "Life is good works," "Kindness can not be forever forgotten." Difficult to the man who remembers evil."
To a good man holds true destiny: "Evil - death and the good - the resurrection."

Patience and resistance, perseverance.
This is perhaps one of the most characteristic features of the Russian people, which has become literally legendary. Russian have, it seems, infinite patience, amazing ability to endure hardship, deprivation and suffering. In Russian culture, patience and the ability to endure suffering - is the ability of livelihood, the ability to respond to external circumstances, it is the basis of personality.
Not difficult to find a reflection of this trait in Russian proverbs and sayings: "Patience - the best of salvation," "Patience will give skill", "For to will have the patience," "Live and hope."
Russian people are patient and tough, stubborn and resistant, without losing courage from the failures and believing in themselves. This is indicated by the proverb: "Endure pain, and drink honey.", "Endure an hour and after lived century.", "Who suffers, he becomes a man." "Will be the day will food."

Hospitality, generosity and breadth of nature.
Russian hospitality is well-known: "Guests with soul glad." For the guest is always cooked the best treat: "Do not pity the food for guests and pour more soup."
Russian people celebrate the guest on his doorstep. Custom to present guests with bread and salt came from the depths of time and stored in Russia so far. Bread and salt - is both welcome and expression of cordiality and good wishes of the guests, and well-being: "Bread and salt to eat, and good people listen." Without bread there is no life, there is no true Russian table. Talking about this Russian proverb: "Bread around the head," "Bread on the table, and the table - the throne", "bad lunch, if there is no bread," "bread - a gift of God, father, breadwinner," "not a piece of bread, so and longing in the mansion, and the edge of the bread, and under spruce paradise. "And salt is known to play an important role in human life: "No salt, no bread thin conversation", "Without bread - death, without salt laughter."

Responsiveness.
A distinctive feature of the Russian people is its responsiveness, the ability to understand another person's sensitivity to other people's state of mind, the ability to integrate with other cultures, respect her. Amazing ethnic tolerance, as well as an exceptional capacity for empathy, the ability to understand and accept other people have allowed the Russian nation to create unprecedented in the history of the empire. And this trait is reflected in popular proverbs and sayings: "Who remembers us, then we it will remember.", "Kindness pay kindness." Such properties of the Russian people, as humanism, benevolence towards other peoples, hospitality, self-sacrifice, altruism generate socio deeper properties, mutual respect people.

Love of Freedom?

Nor56
09-09-2014, 04:30 AM
Love of Freedom?

Go tell all in foreign lands that Russia lives! Those who come to us in peace will be welcome as a guest. But those who come to us sword in hand will die by the sword! On that Russia stands and forever will we stand! Slava Rusi! Slava!

StormBringer
09-09-2014, 02:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg9Tv_YFA-Y
Conan the Montenegrin.
Candidate for president of Serbia and Montenegro, this is his promo video, worthy of an epic song!Has English subtitles!

Graham
09-10-2014, 08:12 PM

Novella and myself, we are direct descendents of those people. :)

Clan Little ya bas! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_Little)

Linet
09-10-2014, 08:13 PM
Novella and myself, we are direct descendents of those people. :)

Will you honor them, or will your people honor the slavery they were forced to go in? :fponder:

Bloodnigger
09-10-2014, 08:15 PM
Love of Freedom?

I have seen similar things copypasted about all nations.

Also, this thread is still going? lyl

There are no tough western whites anymore, liberals and mass politics killed them.

Graham
09-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Will you honor them, or will your people honor the slavery they were forced to go in? :fponder:

They weren't forced in slavery. But the clan leaders & rebels were hung by the King, cursed or chased away. lol

Linet
09-10-2014, 08:34 PM
They weren't forced in slavery. But the clan leaders & rebels were hung by the King, cursed or chased away. lol

Well, you were not free, nor independent, that to me is form of slavery.... where is your crowning stone :biggrin, will the English return it to you :icon_ask: ?

Nor56
09-11-2014, 05:51 AM
Fun for the indomitable Russian bears. Composition of fighters from central Russia. :icon_lol:

"Joy in the Russian people have a clear understanding of the meaning of life: to do everything possible (and impossible), so that future generations were not born in the slave society of the crowd-elitist" /Werner Heisenberg, German physicist/

http://youtu.be/K1j_PrRj-LQ

Isleño
09-11-2014, 05:54 AM

What do you think
Canarian Spaniards!

StormBringer
09-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Fun for the indomitable Russian bears. Composition of fighters from central Russia. :icon_lol:

"Joy in the Russian people have a clear understanding of the meaning of life: to do everything possible (and impossible), so that future generations were not born in the slave society of the crowd-elitist" /Werner Heisenberg, German physicist/

[video=]

Hah, I've watched footage from that Battle of the Nations thing held in Trogir, Croatia this year.There were some pretty brutal moments.
Russian teams dominated the event as far as I remember.

Lithium
09-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Scottish people

Insuperable
09-11-2014, 01:24 PM
Scots, Irish people, English people, Germans, Russians come to mind.

Nor56
09-11-2014, 04:04 PM
Hah, I've watched footage from that Battle of the Nations thing held in Trogir, Croatia this year.There were some pretty brutal moments.
Russian teams dominated the event as far as I remember.

You are right :). The tournament is still ongoing.

These are the results of last year.

http://i036.radikal.ru/1409/67/8a376159e439.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

http://s013.radikal.ru/i325/1409/d3/f760795552d4.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

http://s019.radikal.ru/i603/1409/c2/1d3cbe6f33e8.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

Tournament organizers have done a good assembled video. :thumb001:

http://youtu.be/fMBAbQzxoSE?list=LLYlmY4oTPPiZnHmtOtRZtcQ

LightHouse89
09-11-2014, 04:22 PM

http://youtu.be/K1j_PrRj-LQ

I want to go to Russia now hahaha

This show is cool here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWVZgp-eQG8 Its on our history channel. Real jousting.

LightHouse89
09-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Canarian Spaniards!

No Amish people and Buddhist monks too maybe.

tindborg
03-15-2015, 12:36 PM
Most frequently i see proofs of russians being among the toughest. They are daredevils too.
I concider southern Europeans the most feminine.

I would say that in northen europe it's sort of inbetween.
swedish and danish are thow more feminine while british, finlander, icelanders are more tough generay speaking.

Offcourse there are exceptinons to everything.

Vorg
03-15-2015, 06:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHowm8BsVFQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68kgVow1NBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSlLgoocfJ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcHCU2hvKq0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5o98i7CUs8

Dandelion
03-15-2015, 06:30 PM
Finns are an honourable mention, if you consider them white that is.

In the end, Russians are probably the toughest of them all, because they have Siberia as their backyard with an unforgiving climate and live in a dog-eat-dog society.
If you read the female Russians here like Mary and Obscene, you could also argue that I haven't even mentioned the biggest test of will a Russian male has to endure.

Peikko
03-15-2015, 06:53 PM
Most frequently i see proofs of russians being among the toughest. They are daredevils too.
I concider southern Europeans the most feminine.

I would say that in northen europe it's sort of inbetween.
swedish and danish are thow more feminine while british, finlander, icelanders are more tough generay speaking.

Offcourse there are exceptinons to everything.

Our stereotype of Swedes is that they're kind of gay, hehe.

zarzian
03-15-2015, 07:01 PM
If you consider Persians as white then we are the toughest pound for pound.

Alchemysta
03-15-2015, 07:03 PM

Imamudin
03-26-2015, 10:06 PM

Albanians and Sicilians would be killed in Russia hahahahahahahaha

Ctwentysevenj
03-26-2015, 10:08 PM
South Tyrolese!

Governor
03-28-2015, 01:37 AM
Russians and Serbs.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-28-2015, 01:45 AM
Sicilians tough? lololol

Skerdilaid
03-28-2015, 01:50 AM
Slavs in general are just retarded pussies, it's just their sheer number scares people I guess.

Murri
08-31-2016, 07:16 AM
Albanians!

crazyladybutterfly
08-31-2016, 07:18 AM
eastern europeans in general. sicilians have a western lifestyle that doesnt make them thougher than any other western euro

Profileid
08-31-2016, 07:18 AM
I would love to say Americans. But deep down I know that's not true. I can't think of any male my own age I respect tbh. They're pussies. American men are fucking pussies,

Shelby
08-31-2016, 07:24 AM
Belgians

wvwvw
08-31-2016, 07:26 AM
I would love to say Americans. But deep down I know that's not true. I can't think of any male my own age I respect tbh. They're pussies. American men are fucking pussies,

In movies they're brave :D

Profileid
08-31-2016, 07:28 AM
In movies they're brave :D

Yeah. Action stars,cowboys,war heroes...

Murri
08-31-2016, 07:32 AM
Belgians

Belgium is a massive cuck tent

Iloko
08-31-2016, 08:03 AM
Albanians
Italians
Serbians
Mexican-whites

adsız
08-31-2016, 10:39 AM
New Zealanders-Anzac people. They fought bravely in Gallipolu.

Shelby
08-31-2016, 10:46 AM
Belgium is a massive cuck tent

Whats that supposed to mean