PDA

View Full Version : Girls and gays, do you like circumsized or not?

Guapo
09-07-2014, 02:44 AM
Girls and gay guys, do you like circumsized or not?

Merida
09-07-2014, 03:08 AM
I don't mind.

Han Cholo
09-08-2014, 04:56 PM
You seem insistent in this topic lately. Please tell me you're not planning on getting chopped?

Queen B
09-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Would you like to see tits without nipples?

Why should I like to see a penis without the skin?

Immortal Technique
09-08-2014, 05:02 PM
I thought greek womens liked it

Instinct
09-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Would you like to see tits without nipples?

Why should I like to see a penis without the skin?

Nipples and penis without skin?

All the women I've been together loved it (2 greek girls also) and they always say that the shape is much better and better performance :)

Arbėrori
09-08-2014, 05:50 PM
I've been with an Albanian and he was circumsized... Sex was great.

Now I'm with someone else and he's uncircumsized, it's still great. Idk, maybe it's better uncircumsized, you have more work if you know what I mean... :laugh:

Dictator
09-08-2014, 05:53 PM
I've been with an Albanian and he was circumsized... Sex was great.

Now I'm with someone else and he's uncircumsized, it's still great. Idk, maybe it's better uncircumsized, you have more work if you know what I mean... :laugh:

I thought you had a girlfriend... :shocked:

Arbėrori
09-08-2014, 05:55 PM
I thought you had a girlfriend... :shocked:

That's so yesterday... :eyes

Dictator
09-08-2014, 05:57 PM
That's so yesterday... :eyes

How slutty of you. :rant:

TheBlondeSalad
09-08-2014, 05:57 PM
I've only ever experienced uncircumcised. But I don't think I'd be bothered either way.

Immortal Technique
09-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Big normal dicks are good for health.

Arbėrori
09-08-2014, 05:58 PM
How slutty of you. :rant:

http://i.imgur.com/13duW9c.gif

Han Cholo
09-08-2014, 06:03 PM
Nipples and penis without skin?

All the women I've been together loved it (2 greek girls also) and they always say that the shape is much better and better performance :)

That's called common courtesy. They're going to tell you how great it was, despite it was not. But when you're complete, you just have to look the lusty look in the eyes beyond the words to be sure.

Immortal Technique
09-08-2014, 06:04 PM
Han Cholo may good help you.

Instinct
09-08-2014, 06:06 PM
That's called common courtesy. They're going to tell you how great it was, despite it was not. But when you're complete, you just have to look the lusty look in the eyes beyond the words to be sure.

Don't worry man, I never ask the question "How was it?" ;)

SKYNET
09-08-2014, 06:10 PM
are you circumcised, and is it something that makes you bored? It's quite simple and possible to restore your foreskin with such technology as t-tape without surgical methods :)

Han Cholo
09-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Don't worry man, I never ask the question "How was it?" ;)

If you were 100%, it wouldn't even briefly cross your mind to ask that.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-08-2014, 10:19 PM
are you circumcised, and is it something that makes you bored? It's quite simple and possible to restore your foreskin with such technology as t-tape without surgical methods :)
theres supposed to be natural methods to restore foreskin but I wouldn't want to do that.

Harley
09-09-2014, 02:57 AM
I think it matters more to the guy if it's circumcised or not for sex. The feeling is greatly desensitized circumcised, no?

Is there a man who experienced sex with and without foreskin who can tell the differences for him?

Sex for me was good either way because it was with someone I loved.

arcticwolf
09-09-2014, 03:07 AM
I think it matters more to the guy if it's circumcised or not for sex. The feeling is greatly desensitized circumcised, no?

Is there a man who experienced sex with and without foreskin who can tell the differences for him?

Yeah that is true, the number I read most often is in the range of 40 to 50%. There is a lot of nerve endings in the foreskin. I am not snipped, Euros are not, only Jews, or Muslims in Europe are, a desert tradition. I have no idea what it feels like to be snipped.

I think your quest to find a guy who got snipped late is gonna be difficult, usually that happens early.

Fortis in Arduis
09-10-2014, 12:12 PM
I am indifferent, but think that it is an unnecessary and cruel mutilation, even if the eagle who had his young wings clipped does not know what he is missing.

LightHouse89
09-10-2014, 12:55 PM
despite being circumcised I am fine with it. I wont have it done to any future sons though because I do not believe in it.

cally
09-10-2014, 12:56 PM
I don't see why it would make a difference.

LightHouse89
09-10-2014, 01:48 PM
I don't see why it would make a difference.

Believe me you would like it :cool:

Alphawolf
09-10-2014, 02:02 PM
What are the benefits of circumcision?

There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including:

A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men.
Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision

Archduke
09-10-2014, 07:26 PM
Cant see the difference...it goes in the same place anyway

Bobby Martnen
01-02-2018, 08:09 AM
Circumcision removes the most sensitive parts of the penis, and causes sex to dry out more.

I understand that it's religiously significant to some, but I still think that it shouldn't be done to babies or children. Every man deserves the right to decide for himself how much of his genitalia he wants to keep.

Bobby Martnen
01-02-2018, 08:13 AM

Here: http://www.circumstitions.com/Sexuality.html#compare

Bobby Martnen
01-02-2018, 08:18 AM
http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision

If circumcision truly reduced the rate of these conditions, why does (mostly intact) Europe have equal or lower rates of them as (mostly cut) America?

Zroota
01-11-2018, 05:08 AM
I don't mind either.