PDA

View Full Version : Guidelines for Racial Classifications

Stegura
01-12-2009, 08:45 AM
When submitting pics for racial classification purposes it's best to include a mug shot, a side 2/3 shot, and a profile shot like the one below. A single pic of someone is unsuitable for classifcation purposes. A mug shot, a 2/3 shot, and a profile pic are all crucial factors for being able to accurately classify an individual.

http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe141.jpg

The pictures should be taken close up with good lighting conditions. The pics should also be expressionless since facial expressions can distort ones facial features. If possible, the pics should only include your body from the shoulders on up. Anything else is unnecessary.

Such pics will make for more productive threads and much more accurate subracial classifications.

Vulpix
01-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Thank you, I wanted to post one but you preceded me ;).

TheGreatest
01-15-2009, 12:31 AM
It's hard to get a front profile shot because few people take pictures like that.
If you look at Hollywood actors, they all twist their heads a little, look down or w/e, but never directly into the camera.
Just like Maximilian in my avatar.

That being said; however, it is absolutely necessary to take a photograph like the example, which Stegura posted.

Kosovo je Sjrbia
03-09-2011, 11:27 PM
interesting,
but I've a question, the height and the eye colours are not necessary for racial classifications?