PDA

View Full Version : References To AngloJew On Other Forums

Anglojew
09-13-2014, 08:31 AM
I've noticed a few references to me via google on other forums.

Their banner claims it is a "European Cultural Community" but you have posters called AngloJew who, according to his profile, is an "uber-Zionist".

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t954367-2/

Many on the site are parody accounts, and its very hard to distinguish between who is genuinely interested in pro-European perspectives and who is pretending to be as a "wink-wink" avante-garde forbidden indulgence kind of a way. Due to the total free speech advocacy, there are also open anti-Europeans and even bizzare creatures such as a user named AngloJew from Australia who declares himself to be an "uber-Zionist".

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Apricity

It was that way that Apricity falled into the carnival that is today. From that date, Loki and Sikeliot acepted so many bizarre personas as Anglojew (this guy is disgusting), The Murican (Gypsie), Wadaad... Personas that don't have nothing to do with the initial goal of the Site, Promoting the European culture and people. Loki prefer's to ban members who are trully great European promoters and Pro-Europeans instead of banning trolls who are always saying that Iberians and other South European peoples are not trully European.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t954367-6/

Here is a Jew who made a thread supporting Russia.

http://m.topix.com/forum/world/poland/TLT96RR62BCL6O0C9/p18

Mortimer
09-13-2014, 08:37 AM
me and wadaad are mentioned too, cool.

Bloodnigger
09-13-2014, 09:04 AM
But no ButlerKing. Alas he will die as he had lived, ignored and forgotten.

Mortimer
09-13-2014, 12:09 PM
why they dislike you anglo-jew, you are "pro"-white etc.

Pjeter Pan
09-13-2014, 12:11 PM
why they dislike you anglo-jew, you are "pro"-white etc. that's part of his plan to destroy the white race

turkojew
09-13-2014, 12:16 PM
how did you stumbled upon to those mentions?

Ianus
09-13-2014, 12:21 PM
Now you are in the hall of fame of the anthrofora

Anglojew
09-13-2014, 12:51 PM
me and wadaad are mentioned too, cool.

Yes, but you're famous.

Anglojew
09-13-2014, 12:52 PM
how did you stumbled upon to those mentions?

I googled something to do with Ukraine and came across a link to my post so then I just googled myself.

Anglojew
09-13-2014, 12:53 PM
why they dislike you anglo-jew, you are "pro"-white etc.

No clue dude

Linebacker
09-13-2014, 12:56 PM
#FamousJew

Sir_Kat
09-13-2014, 12:59 PM
No clue dude

Because they dislike Jews.

Honestly I see Jews as white. They are at least as white as I am, because most of them only have 1% near eastern blood at the most...some less than that. I don't know why it is with white nationalists that they think Jews are not white??

They say they are anti-white and that may be so but that would be very stupid for the Jews to be since they are white themselves I mean everyone looks at them as white.....

Petalpusher
09-13-2014, 01:02 PM
If the forum was just a bunch of white supremacist it wouldn't be interesting. Everyone from around the world can express his view through the prism of its culture, most of the time in a respectful manner. Media usually depict subjects found here in a very manichean way, it's more constructive and i would even say, politically powerfull, if people can understand some of the concerns in Europe like that.

Fear Fiain
09-13-2014, 01:07 PM
No clue dude

I would drink with you. You've basically reduced my um... passionate feelings for the jews... from all-around, to basically theological. singlehandedly.
Well except I still don't like the annoying whiney cunt types.

Methmatician
09-13-2014, 01:11 PM
Apparently the guy who posted under this beat Wadaad in a rap battle.

Anglojew
09-13-2014, 01:51 PM
I would drink with you. You've basically reduced my um... passionate feelings for the jews... from all-around, to basically theological. singlehandedly.
Well except I still don't like the annoying whiney cunt types.

I don't like them either.

I'd have a drink with you too! I just got back from drinking now actually.

Anglojew
09-13-2014, 01:52 PM
Apparently the guy who posted under this beat Wadaad in a rap battle.

Yeah, funny. Kinda ironic white nationalists and hip hop.

Anglojew
09-13-2014, 01:54 PM
If the forum was just a bunch of white supremacist it wouldn't be interesting. Everyone from around the world can express his view through the prism of its culture, most of the time in a respectful manner. Media usually depict subjects found here in a very manichean way, it's more constructive and i would even say, politically powerfull, if people can understand some of the concerns in Europe like that.

Yeah, preaching to the converted.

I've read stormfront it's basically like this:

-"Jews are bad"

-"Yes"

-"Yes, I agree"

-"Me too"

Anglojew
09-13-2014, 01:56 PM

Honestly I see Jews as white. They are at least as white as I am, because most of them only have 1% near eastern blood at the most...some less than that. I don't know why it is with white nationalists that they think Jews are not white??

They say they are anti-white and that may be so but that would be very stupid for the Jews to be since they are white themselves I mean everyone looks at them as white.....

The fact is the same Jews that are anti-white are anti-Israel and usually not even religious anyway. In otherwords they're just marxists.

Methmatician
09-13-2014, 01:57 PM
Yeah, funny. Kinda ironic white nationalists and hip hop.
Whitey can rap.

Fear Fiain
09-13-2014, 02:02 PM
The fact is the same Jews that are anti-white are anti-Israel and usually not even religious anyway. In otherwords they'd just marxists.

Gommies.

Anglojew
09-13-2014, 02:11 PM
Gommies.

meant "they're" (drunk)

Sir_Kat
09-13-2014, 02:14 PM
The fact is the same Jews that are anti-white are anti-Israel and usually not even religious anyway. In otherwords they'd just marxists.

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2013/131008/ncomms3543/full/ncomms3543.html

Ashkenazis have white European DNA and ancestry in prehistoric Europe.

Anglojew
09-13-2014, 02:26 PM
http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2013/131008/ncomms3543/full/ncomms3543.html

Ashkenazis have white European DNA and ancestry in prehistoric Europe.

Basically white wasn't always synonymous with European. White civilisation has been moving West since Sumeria. Jews were part of white civilisation in Sumer, Babylon, Assyria, Greece and Rome. Those areas have been getting progessively less white due to immigration from South-Asia, the Steppes, East Africa etc.

Bloodnigger
09-13-2014, 02:29 PM
Basically white wasn't always synonymous with European. White civilisation has been moving West since Sumeria. Jews were part of white civilisation in Sumer, Babylon, Assyria, Greece and Rome. Those areas have been getting progessively less white due to immigration from South-Asia, the Steppes, East Africa etc.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DBbiutwvmzs/UzgwPo3OkfI/AAAAAAAADmo/7Z_aYAC0UDw/s1600/asthenoforo_37.jpg

Linet
09-13-2014, 03:10 PM

Back then there was no such thing as white civilisation :fponder: ...i suppose what you mean is that back then those nations were part of the known civilised cultures :old and nobody would care for the skin colour :stop . Lets not forget that Northern European tribes :valkyrie: wouldnt even belong in the civilised http://yoursmiles.org/hsmile/history/h0403.gif world concept.

Hubal
09-13-2014, 03:35 PM
The murican is very famous, i saw his pics a long time ago before i joined this site

Mortimer
09-13-2014, 03:38 PM
Yes, but you're famous.

you are famous too it seems anglo-jew, more famous then me, i never made it to metapedia

Mortimer
09-13-2014, 03:41 PM

I see jews as white too. im not picky about white etc. on there some people think if you are muslim you are not white, quiete insane.

Beit El
09-13-2014, 04:10 PM
Back then there was no such thing as white civilisation :fponder: ...i suppose what you mean is that back then those nations were part of the known civilised cultures :old and nobody would care for the skin colour :stop . Lets not forget that Northern European tribes :valkyrie: wouldnt even belong in the civilised http://yoursmiles.org/hsmile/history/h0403.gif world concept.

Please don't tell me you believe the Hollywood version of ancient Northern Europe.

Linet
09-13-2014, 04:14 PM
Please don't tell me you believe the Hollywood version of ancient Northern Europe.

Nope, i believe the ancient Greek and Roman :book2: texts about Northern Europe :valkyrie:

Beit El
09-13-2014, 04:19 PM
Nope, i believe the ancient Greek and Roman :book2: texts about Northern Europe :valkyrie:

Then you'd know that the ancient Northern European tribes were actually quite civilized.

Linet
09-13-2014, 05:02 PM
Then you'd know that the ancient Northern European tribes were actually quite civilized.

Maybe they were, but not by the standars of the Romans and the other historians :old

Dombra
09-13-2014, 05:13 PM
Outsiders attacking you for calling yourself "über zionist" have probably not read your posts. They are very pro-European and anti-islam. Whats there to dislike?

"Loki prefer's to ban members who are trully great European promoters and Pro-Europeans instead of banning trolls who are always saying that Iberians and other South European peoples are not trully European."

I think they mean me

Defiance
09-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Oh, wow. Good for you.

This must be a satisfying revelation. After all, I can guess that as far as you're concerned, all attention is good attention.

Wow. Yay. Awesome. You want a cookie, Jew?

Beit El
09-13-2014, 05:43 PM
Maybe they were, but not by the standars of the Romans and the other historians :old

They were exactly by the standards of the Romans. Have you read Tacitus' De origine et situ Germanorum? What made them uncivilized? That they didn't have an empire? That they didn't live in stone buildings? That they didn't live in large and ethnically diverse cities?

Bloodnigger
09-13-2014, 05:46 PM
They were exactly by the standards of the Romans. Have you read Tacitus' De origine et situ Germanorum? What made them uncivilized? That they didn't have an empire? That they didn't live in stone buildings? That they didn't live in large and ethnically diverse cities?

Most people don't get that civilization =/= technical/scientific progress.

Either way, the gauls were on their way to starting the first processes of urbanization before Caesar knocked so the spark had been set off already.

Guapo
09-13-2014, 05:48 PM
:high5: Anglojew

Shah-Jehan
09-13-2014, 05:49 PM
how do we know it's not you posting all of this? :D

Melina
09-13-2014, 05:52 PM
The hall of shame really. Becoming famous in anthroforums is pretty sad. It is like saying you don't have a life out of the forums.

Linet
09-13-2014, 07:42 PM

Dont try to convince me, is not about what i believe :nono: ...i dont doubt the fact that Germanics :valkyrie: had their own customs and civilisation :old
.....but ancient Romans - Greeks considered north Europe as an unruly and uncivilised place :desert:

Beit El
09-13-2014, 08:19 PM
.....but ancient Romans - Greeks considered north Europe as an unruly and uncivilised place :desert:

I'm going to need a citation for that.

Also, you're moving the goal posts. First you said that there was no civilization at all in Northern Europe, and now you say that there was no civilization according to the ancient Romans and Greeks.

Perhaps you should use more intellect and less emoticons.

Linet
09-13-2014, 08:49 PM
I'm going to need a citation for that.

Also, you're moving the goal posts. First you said that there was no civilization at all in Northern Europe, and now you say that there was no civilization according to the ancient Romans and Greeks.

Perhaps you should use more intellect and less emoticons.

That, moreover, the Germans should by degrees become accustomed to cross the Rhine, and that a great body of them should come into Gaul, he saw [would be] dangerous to the Roman people, and judged, that wild and savage men would not be likely to restrain themselves, after they had possessed themselves of all Gaul, from going forth into the province and thence marching into Italy (as the Cimbri and Teutones had done before them), particularly as the Rhone [was the sole barrier that] separated the Sequani from our province. Against which events he thought he ought to provide as speedily as possible.

Book1 ,Gallic Wars by Ceasar
.................................................. ....

Tacitus about Germania:

16. It is well known that none of the German nations inhabit cities; [96] or even admit of contiguous settlements. They dwell scattered and separate, as a spring, a meadow, or a grove may chance to invite them. Their villages are laid out, not like ours in rows of adjoining buildings; but every one surrounds his house with a vacant space, [97] either by way of security against fire, [97] or through ignorance of the art of building. For, indeed, they are unacquainted with the use of mortar and tiles; and for every purpose employ rude unshapen timber, fashioned with no regard to pleasing the eye. They bestow more than ordinary pains in coating certain parts of their buildings with a kind of earth, so pure and shining that it gives the appearance of painting. They also dig subterraneous caves, [99] and cover them over with a great quantity of dung. These they use as winter-retreats, and granaries; for they preserve a moderate temperature; and upon an invasion, when the open country is plundered, these recesses remain unviolated, either because the enemy is ignorant of them, or because he will not trouble himself with the search. [100]

17. The clothing common to all is a sagum [101] fastened by a clasp, or, in want of that, a thorn. With no other covering, they pass whole days on the hearth, before the fire. The more wealthy are distinguished by a vest, not flowing loose, like those of the Sarmatians and Parthians, but girt close, and exhibiting the shape of every limb. They also wear the skins of beasts, which the people near the borders are less curious in selecting or preparing than the more remote inhabitants, who cannot by commerce procure other clothing. These make choice of particular skins, which they variegate with spots, and strips of the furs of marine animals, [102] the produce of the exterior ocean, and seas to us unknown. [103] The dress of the women does not differ from that of the men; except that they more frequently wear linen, [104] which they stain with purple; [105] and do not lengthen their upper garment into sleeves, but leave exposed the whole arm, and part of the breast.

Vlach
09-13-2014, 08:51 PM
That, moreover, the Germans should by degrees become accustomed to cross the Rhine, and that a great body of them should come into Gaul, he saw [would be] dangerous to the Roman people, and judged, that wild and savage men would not be likely to restrain themselves, after they had possessed themselves of all Gaul, from going forth into the province and thence marching into Italy (as the Cimbri and Teutones had done before them), particularly as the Rhone [was the sole barrier that] separated the Sequani from our province. Against which events he thought he ought to provide as speedily as possible.

WTF ?

Vlach
09-13-2014, 08:54 PM

They said the same about dacians.

Linet
09-13-2014, 08:58 PM
They said the same about dacians.

I dont know what they said about Dakians, i can search about it later if you want :chin:

Bloodnigger
09-13-2014, 09:04 PM
Snip

What Beitel means is that they had their own laws and customs, even though a lot of germanic tribes were neither urbanized or technically advanced.

However he's dutch and in that era the Batavians and the Frisians actually built and occupied their own fortified towns/villages like the gauls in france and were also known as good seafarers and cavalry men. They also had a generally good amount of forged weapons, whether they imported those themselves or the technical knowledge of weapon forging (most germans fought with shield and a long spear and wore no armor; but there's a recorded good amount of metal weapons and helmets among the batavii) we are not sure but they had them.

So they weren't all savages running in the forests like Gladiator portrays them. Surely they were not as advanced as the romans but the basic principle was there and it was bound to improve. There were also an early form of roads in gaul and batavia apparently. We know that there was a good deal of trade going on there.

Linet
09-13-2014, 09:06 PM
What Beitel means is that they had their own laws and customs, even though a lot of germanic tribes were neither urbanized or technically advanced.

However he's dutch and in that era the Batavians and the Frisians actually built and occupied their own fortified towns/villages like the gauls in france and were also known as good seafarers and cavalry men. They also had a generally good amount of forged weapons, whether they imported those themselves or the technical knowledge of weapon forging (most germans fought with shield and a long spear and wore no armor; but there's a recorded good amount of metal weapons and helmets among the batavii) we are not sure but they had them.

So they weren't all savages running in the forests like Gladiator portrays them. Surely they were not as advanced as the romans but the basic principle was there and it was bound to improve. There were also an early form of roads in gaul and batavia apparently. We know that there was a good deal of trade going on there.

The thing is that i never doudted that they had their own culture....i already said that....but is a fact that ancient Romans wouldnt include northern tribes into their idea of what the civilised world was.

Vlach
09-13-2014, 09:10 PM
I dont know what they said about Dakians, i can search about it later if you want :chin:

Depends on what you read :lol:
There's are statues with dacians at Rome.

Bloodnigger
09-13-2014, 09:12 PM
The thing is that i never doudted that they had their own culture....i already said that....but is a fact that ancient Romans wouldnt include northern tribes into their idea of what the civilised world was.

You think there wasn't racism in the ancient world? Romans called everyone outside the borders of the empire a barbarian in the derogatory sense, aka primitive/savage. There are several greek philosophers who regularly described dark skinned egyptians and pale scythians as inferior/savage/untrustworthy etc. Aristotle based his golden mean on it.

Germans would have had a similar attitude towards the romans. For one thing it is known that they made fun of their height as the average german was pretty taller than the average roman. Dacians and picts were hostile in a similar manner towards the romans.

So in general do not take ancient writers as 100% honest. Historiography is subjective, considering that some of them wrote with a pleasing eye to win favor with the emperor. (like in Nero's time)

Linet
09-13-2014, 09:22 PM
You think there wasn't racism in the ancient world? Romans called everyone outside the borders of the empire a barbarian in the derogatory sense, aka primitive/savage. There are several greek philosophers who regularly described dark skinned egyptians and pale scythians as inferior/savage/untrustworthy etc. Aristotle based his golden mean on it.

Germans would have had a similar attitude towards the romans. For one thing it is known that they made fun of their height as the average german was pretty taller than the average roman. Dacians and picts were hostile in a similar manner towards the romans.

So in general do not take ancient writers as 100% honest. Historiography is subjective, considering that some of them wrote with a pleasing eye to win favor with the emperor. (like in Nero's time)

Its not about honesty....
Most probably Germanics :valkyrie: didnt care what the Romans thought about them and as far as i remember they didnt even respect Romans much considering them weak . My point wasnt even if the Romans were fair http://www.cathinfo.com/skins/default/emoticons/judge.gif towards the Germans and their customs. I only tranfer the fact that in their mind the civilised world existed around the meditteranean sea :vikingship:
....Now if you want to have a conversation about if that is a correct or false point of view, then we can do it.

Anglojew
09-13-2014, 10:51 PM
The murican is very famous, i saw his pics a long time ago before i joined this site

Yes, he comes up on random google image searches a lot

Cleitus
09-13-2014, 10:53 PM
Anglojew is Satan.

Rudel
09-13-2014, 11:20 PM
That they didn't have an empire? That they didn't live in stone buildings? That they didn't live in large and ethnically diverse cities?
Yep, sounds pretty barbarian.

Either way, the gauls were on their way to starting the first processes of urbanization before Caesar knocked so the spark had been set off already.
When Cæsar came, Gaul (outside of the Greek cities and Roman Provincia) was already urbanized, although in a different way and scale as Italy. Roman planification pushed it forward pretty fast after that.

As for Stormfront, I don't know if I should feel more hilarity or disgust by their insistence on the idea that white peoples between themselves should owe anything to each others, and that Europeans only express different nuances of the same culture. It seems highly idiotic.

Beit El
09-14-2014, 03:15 PM

The purpose of this text was clear: to provide justification to the people of Rome for conquering Gaul. It's a propaganda piece and shouldn't be taken all that literally.

Tacitus about Germania:

16. It is well known that none of the German nations inhabit cities; [96] or even admit of contiguous settlements. They dwell scattered and separate, as a spring, a meadow, or a grove may chance to invite them. Their villages are laid out, not like ours in rows of adjoining buildings; but every one surrounds his house with a vacant space, [97] either by way of security against fire, [97] or through ignorance of the art of building. For, indeed, they are unacquainted with the use of mortar and tiles; and for every purpose employ rude unshapen timber, fashioned with no regard to pleasing the eye. They bestow more than ordinary pains in coating certain parts of their buildings with a kind of earth, so pure and shining that it gives the appearance of painting. They also dig subterraneous caves, [99] and cover them over with a great quantity of dung. These they use as winter-retreats, and granaries; for they preserve a moderate temperature; and upon an invasion, when the open country is plundered, these recesses remain unviolated, either because the enemy is ignorant of them, or because he will not trouble himself with the search. [100]

17. The clothing common to all is a sagum [101] fastened by a clasp, or, in want of that, a thorn. With no other covering, they pass whole days on the hearth, before the fire. The more wealthy are distinguished by a vest, not flowing loose, like those of the Sarmatians and Parthians, but girt close, and exhibiting the shape of every limb. They also wear the skins of beasts, which the people near the borders are less curious in selecting or preparing than the more remote inhabitants, who cannot by commerce procure other clothing. These make choice of particular skins, which they variegate with spots, and strips of the furs of marine animals, [102] the produce of the exterior ocean, and seas to us unknown. [103] The dress of the women does not differ from that of the men; except that they more frequently wear linen, [104] which they stain with purple; [105] and do not lengthen their upper garment into sleeves, but leave exposed the whole arm, and part of the breast.

Seems pretty objective. I see no mention of them being uncivilized or 'savage-like'. In other parts of De origine et situ Germanorum Tacitus actually praises the Germanic tribes over the Roman people.

Guapo
09-14-2014, 03:28 PM

Northern tribes looked upon the Romans as being lazy farmers that cant hunt for food like real men. Egyptians were racist as well.

Anglojew
02-06-2015, 09:46 PM
New one: http://tundratabloids.com/2015/02/what-to-expect-when-debating-a-muslim.html

I've even noticed anti-Zionists copying my formula and trying to apply it to Zionists:

Justin Ames says:
March 22, 2014 at 6:35 pm

Resolving what to do with a conquered population is indeed a thorny problem… However, I would encourage you to contemplate whether what you’re advocating is really fair and just. The Palestinians are not new arrivals to the area you refer to as Judea and Samaria and they have a connection to the land as well.

“territory illegally occupied by Jordan in 1948-1967”

What makes the Jordanian occupation illegal, but the Israeli occupation legal? Both Jordan and Israel conquered the territory. Therefore, both occupations should be legal or illegal. Do you not see the double standards inherent in such comments?

And who occupied that territory before Jordan? It wasn’t Israel… Surely, you are not suggesting that because Jewish communities (among others) existed in the West Bank thousands of years ago that that now that gives modern Israel full rights to the land regardless of who lives there now? You know, the Romans were there for a while too. By your logic, Italy could rightfully invade and throw all of the Israelis and Palestinians out of the West Bank despite the slight changes in circumstances over the past thousands of years.

The Europeans eventually gave up (most of) their colonies after deciding that the blood and treasure being invested in them wasn’t worth it. I wonder if Israel may make the same calculation in the future?

During this discussion I’ve noticed you employ the following tactics, in full or in part:

1) Fallacy of relevance – the classic “red herring” or distraction: You try to divert attention from the argument at hand and avoid debating the issue of fairness directly.

2) Ad hominem logical fallacy: You try attacking the messenger and not debating the message.

By employing such evasive tactics you unwittingly admit the correctness of my original argument by implication.

I suspect that is because even you recognize that making the Palestinians a permanent underclass is not a fair solution.

http://thevelvetrocket.com/2012/11/05/occupied-palestine/

Trogdor
02-06-2015, 09:47 PM
Stormfront is a stupid website.

Anglojew
02-06-2015, 09:57 PM
This is from a Malaysian website (translated):

Regards,

I do not quite interact with the Malays in religious matters so can not give an opinion. I found this on the internet, a person of Jewish descent opinion about Muslims that he debate. It should be noted this is just the opinion of an ordinary man, perhaps biased and sincerity of this opinion can not be measured. But we can take a lesson if we are not consciously aware of falling into this category if you want to talk about religion.

http://bicarathtl.forumms.net/t2815-mengkaji-masalah-pemikiran-melayu-dalam-menerima-sunnah

Anglojew
08-15-2015, 12:46 AM
Here's some people on another forum commenting on a thread of mine:

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=6124

Beit El
08-15-2015, 12:48 AM
I masturbate to my own likeness

You suffer from Jewish Induced Narcissistic Personality disorder.

Neon Knight
08-15-2015, 01:16 AM

What a dire forum.

Anglojew
08-15-2015, 01:35 AM
You suffer from Jewish Induced Narcissistic Personality disorder.

Like you're not a narcissist also

Beit El
08-15-2015, 01:58 AM
Like you're not a narcissist also

I am clearly not. What makes you think so?

Anglojew
08-15-2015, 02:07 AM
I am clearly not. What makes you think so?

Okay, maybe you are a humble guy.

Beit El
08-15-2015, 02:09 AM
Okay, maybe you are a humble guy.

You change perspectives whenever it's convenient. Typical Jew.

Longbowman
08-15-2015, 02:45 AM

>Takes photos of unwitting people on the train for express purpose of commenting on their race on an online forum
>Is amused when people comment on his commenting of the race of the unwitting people whose photos he took
>????
>PROFIT

Beit El
08-15-2015, 02:50 AM
>Takes photos of unwitting people on the train for express purpose of commenting on their race on an online forum
>Is amused when people comment on his commenting of the race of the unwitting people whose photos he took
>????
>PROFIT

He's lucky he wasn't beheaded by the guy with the Koran.

Anglojew
08-15-2015, 02:52 AM
You change perspectives whenever it's convenient. Typical Jew.

I changed my mind after reviewing your posts. I'm man enough to admit when I'm incorrect. If I stubbornly refused to change you'd also define this as a Jewish characteristic because attributing any perceived fault as a Jewish trait is typical of Jew-haters.

Beit El
08-15-2015, 02:55 AM
I changed my mind after reviewing your posts. I'm man enough to admit when I'm incorrect. If I stubbornly refused to change you'd also define this as a Jewish characteristic because attributing any perceived fault as a Jewish trait is typical of Jew-haters.

No. Shiftiness is a Jewish trait, stubbornness would be the trait of a noble ethnicity. Trying to psychologize/Freudianize people you don't like is also a Jewish trait by the way.

Longbowman
08-15-2015, 02:56 AM
No. Shiftiness is a Jewish trait, stubbornness would be the trait of a noble ethnicity. Trying to psychologize/Freudianize people you don't like is also a Jewish trait by the way.

Could you furnish us with a full list of Jewish traits, please. Also a full list of noble ones so I know what to aspire to.

Anglojew
08-15-2015, 02:57 AM

Funny because you seem to be doing exactly this with me, but I guess because you're not Jewish, this means you must like me.

Anglojew
08-15-2015, 03:00 AM
Could you furnish us with a full list of Jewish traits, please. Also a full list of noble ones so I know what to aspire too.

Typical paradoxical accusations against Jews such of Jews being Communists/Capitalists, Race mixes/elites who only marry amongst themselves, globalists/too insular, too haughty/too uncouth etc etc

sql
08-15-2015, 03:10 AM
People use "uber-Zionist" as an insult, lol. It's so incredibly idiotic how people view Zionism as something negative, especially online. Are we so wrong to love our people and look out for our best interests?

Anglojew
08-15-2015, 03:19 AM
People use "uber-Zionist" as an insult, lol. It's so incredibly idiotic how people view Zionism as something negative, especially online. Are we so wrong to love our people and look out for our best interests?

True. Zionism is just another form of nationalism. It should be celebrated by nationalists.

Guapo
08-15-2015, 03:26 AM
I wish I had some ashkenazi genes

Smitty
08-15-2015, 03:27 AM

That picture was very illustrative. I had a similar experience at a Wal-Mart here recently - one headscarf too many (which, of course, need only be one).

Anglojew
08-15-2015, 03:31 AM
That picture was very illustrative. I had a similar experience at a Wal-Mart here recently - one headscarf too many (which, of course, need only be one).

Yeah, honestly maybe 3 years ago it was rare to see a headscarf here. Now its daily. WTF

Guapo
08-15-2015, 03:32 AM
does this count? its from hungarian match, maybe Stears.

http://i61.tinypic.com/72zrsh.jpg

Smitty
08-15-2015, 03:33 AM
Yeah, honestly maybe 3 years ago it was rare to see a headscarf here. Now its daily. WTF

And I thought it was just Europe...

Anglojew
08-15-2015, 03:56 AM
does this count? its from hungarian match, maybe Stears.

http://i61.tinypic.com/72zrsh.jpg

Yes, you're Jewish.

Watch_Owl
08-15-2015, 04:01 AM
It appears Anglojew has views that align with Stromfront. He would had made a beneficial member if he wanted too. However, Stromfront doesn't like Jewish people. It appears there is some confusion among who prowhites. I know of a particular female who is anti-immigration Her name is Ann Coulter who is acceptable of black Americans.

Guapo
08-15-2015, 04:20 AM
Yes, you're Jewish.

Fuck yeah!!!!!!!

Brianna
08-15-2015, 04:40 AM
Bad publicity is better than no publicity. Just ask Donald Trump.

Anglojew
08-15-2015, 04:50 AM
It appears Anglojew has views that align with Stromfront. He would had made a beneficial member if he wanted too. However, Stromfront doesn't like Jewish people. It appears there is some confusing ranks among who prowhites. I know of a particular female who is anti-immigration Her name is Ann Coulter who is acceptable of black Americans.

Some guy was pretending to be me on Stormfront a few years ago.

Desaix DeBurgh
08-15-2015, 02:03 PM
I've noticed a few references to me via google on other forums.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t954367-2/

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Apricity

http://m.topix.com/forum/world/poland/TLT96RR62BCL6O0C9/p18

LOL, how did you dig or filter those specific references up ? With some google jujitsu ? Either you did some google jujitsu or you have way too much time on your hands.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7e/Google_Hacks.jpg

XenophobicPrussian
08-15-2015, 02:15 PM
It appears Anglojew has views that align with Stromfront. He would had made a beneficial member if he wanted too. However, Stromfront doesn't like Jewish people. It appears there is some confusion among who prowhites. I know of a particular female who is anti-immigration Her name is Ann Coulter who is acceptable of black Americans.
She isn't acceptable of black Americans, she just acknowledges that blacks are as native to the US as whites are. Once the immigration problem is dealt with she'd probably advocate for a two-state solution or just measures to keep their birth rates lower.

Desaix DeBurgh
08-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Some guy was pretending to be me on Stormfront a few years ago.

I hate stormfront. It is heavily moderated like they are a bunch of fascist Nazis or something. Plus WTF is this pro-white bullshit ? What do I have in common with some genetic turnip peasant kraut neo-nazi, on stormfront, or some American mutt ? No, I'm not pro-white I am pro-French and pro insular (Anglo, Scotto and Hiberno) French Norman aristocracy (pauperize the Anglo-Saxons) in the Anglosphere. Don Black is probably some WASP hillbilly from down South. Anyway, I got to go pick up some dry cleaning and go to some bagel festival that is going on here. The catskills are very Jewish this time of year hence the event 'bagel festival' LOL.

XenophobicPrussian
08-15-2015, 02:49 PM
I hate stormfront. It is heavily moderated like they are a bunch of fascist Nazis or something. Plus WTF is this pro-white bullshit ? What do I have in common with some genetic turnip peasant kraut neo-nazi, on stormfront, or some American mutt ? No, I'm not pro-white I am pro-French and pro insular (Anglo, Scotto and Hiberno) French Norman aristocracy (pauperize the Anglo-Saxons) in the Anglosphere. Don Black is probably some WASP hillbilly from down South. Anyway, I got to go pick up some dry cleaning and go to some bagel festival that is going on here. The catskills are very Jewish this time of year hence the event 'bagel festival' LOL.
Don Black looks Irish or native Briton, not Anglo-Saxon.

Also, pure Normans don't exist in England anymore. If only 25% of your ancestry is mainland French, you're most likely an English or Irish mutt.

That French girl in your avatar passes more in southern Italy/Greece than France, btw. Are you a Francophile or a southern Europeanophile?

Watch_Owl
08-15-2015, 02:55 PM
She isn't acceptable of black Americans, she just acknowledges that blacks are as native to the US as whites are. Once the immigration problem is dealt with she'd probably advocate for a two-state solution or just measures to keep their birth rates lower.

Stop replying to what I write. I have you on ignore list for a reason.

XenophobicPrussian
08-15-2015, 02:55 PM
Stop replying to what I write. I have you on ignore list for a reason.
Sure.

Furnace
08-15-2015, 03:08 PM
Internet celebrity! :thumbs up