PDA

View Full Version : Why are Bosniaks so swarthy?

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 12:38 PM
I see some ugly Bosnian deleted my thread. Fortunately I saved the entire text of it, so it's just a matter of copy and paste for me to restore it. We have to get to the bottom of Bosnian swarthy ness:

I took these snapshots from famous videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNKbab5bFeQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKDkAyZW4Dw

Bosniak darkies:

http://s25.postimg.org/6aic6r8hb/bosnian_darkie_1.png
http://s25.postimg.org/4jzb59qy7/Bosnian_darkie_2.png
http://s25.postimg.org/cqrawuh0v/Bosnian_darkie_3.png
http://s25.postimg.org/q92smvijz/Bosnian_darkie_4.png
http://s25.postimg.org/j74v0oey7/Bosnian_darkie_5.png
http://s25.postimg.org/sg71asnu7/Bosnian_darkie_6.png

Now compare to Serbs from same video:

http://s25.postimg.org/6v1yn6r3j/Serbs.png
http://s25.postimg.org/y6x7oivu7/Serb_1.png
http://s25.postimg.org/ykyjo4fxr/Serb_2.png

Much more white and european looking. What's going on?

Methmatician
09-17-2014, 12:41 PM
I saw a lot of swarthy men in my mothers ancestral village. The reason they gave me was that these people spend most of their lives outside and don't use any sort of sunscreen. I guess that would explain, a little bit, why the villagers always seemed darker to me. Other than that I guess it has to do with the environment.

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 12:46 PM
I saw a lot of swarthy men in my mothers ancestral village. The reason they gave me was that these people spend most of their lives outside and don't use any sort of sunscreen. I guess that would explain, a little bit, why the villagers always seemed darker to me. Other than that I guess it has to do with the environment.

Bosnia is very cloudy and misty place. It is impossible to get tanned in Bosnia, Herzegovina is another story.

Methmatician
09-17-2014, 12:49 PM
Bosnia is very cloudy and misty place. It is impossible to get tanned in Bosnia, Herzegovina is another story.
Ever been there in the summer? It gets very sunny and hot. Belgrade and around there is more cloudy.

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 12:51 PM
Ever been there in the summer? It gets very sunny and hot. Belgrade and around there is more cloudy.

What about this man, he has non white head shape. Very similar to Gigolo:

http://s25.postimg.org/sg71asnu7/Bosnian_darkie_6.png

Methmatician
09-17-2014, 12:53 PM
What about this man, he has non white head shape. Very similar to Gigolo:
When you find a clear picture of his head then you can make judgements about his head shape.

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 12:54 PM
When you find a clear picture of his head then you can make judgements about his head shape.

Go to the video, he is clearly mixed with something. A video is worth 1000 words, which is why I provide.

Midori
09-17-2014, 01:03 PM

Compared to city people? I thought it was the other way around, villagers are known to be lighter (in the Balkans at least).

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 01:05 PM
Compared to city people? I thought it was the other way around, villagers are known to be lighter (in the Balkans at least).

Villagers are pure.

Methmatician
09-17-2014, 01:06 PM
I haven't noticed that, but I don't live there. I've been to Sarajevo and the people there seemed lighter to me than those in the smaller towns that I drove through to get there. Do you live in the Balkans or have been there?

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 01:07 PM
I haven't noticed that, but I don't live there. I've been to Sarajevo and the people there seemed lighter to me than those in the smaller towns that I drove through to get there. Do you live in the Balkans or have been there?

No she is right, village people are blonder than those from the cities.

Methmatician
09-17-2014, 01:10 PM
Go to the video, he is clearly mixed with something. A video is worth 1000 words, which is why I provide.
He looks like his face was swollen. Which would make more sense since he has a bloody nose and is in the company of brutes.

Methmatician
09-17-2014, 01:11 PM
Well I saw more blondes in Banja Luka than Mrkonjic Grad but anecdotal evidence is negligible.

Apis
09-17-2014, 01:14 PM

Although I can't speak from personal experience, this does seem the logical premise. The more densely populated cities would have been infiltrated by Ottoman influence more readily than remote areas. The noticeable discrepancy with Bosniaks can be attributed to centuries of intermarriage with Turks.

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 01:53 PM
Although I can't speak from personal experience, this does seem the logical premise. The more densely populated cities would have been infiltrated by Ottoman influence more readily than remote areas. The noticeable discrepancy with Bosniaks can be attributed to centuries of intermarriage with Turks.

Yes, I speak for Serbian villages. No idea to Turkish/Bosniak villages. In cities they probably found blonder Serbs and mixed with them, so they made themselves blonder.

Plavuša
09-17-2014, 01:58 PM
I haven't noticed, that Bosniaks are so swarthy, except for Bosniaks in Raska/Sandzak. They are the most swarthy south slavics, apart of Macedonians and Bulgarians. Some of them look like they came directly from Turkey.

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 01:59 PM
I haven't noticed, that Bosniaks are so swarthy, except for Bosniaks in Raska/Sandzak. They are the most swarthy south slavics, apart of Macedonians and Bulgarians. Some of them look like they came directly from Turkey.

Sister, that's because you were never in Bosnia. Look at pictures, how can you say those are not pure swarthy?

Plavuša
09-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Sister, that's because you were never in Bosnia. Look at pictures, how can you say those are not pure swarthy?

Oh I've been there many times, I have family in Tuzla. :)
Guess you will find some "swarthy" people everywhere around the Balkans, of course in Bosnia too, but I did't notice, that there are an awful lot.

Trun
09-17-2014, 02:33 PM
In Bulgaria people are a bit lighter in villages than in cities. But also in villages you can find more mongrel East Med subhuman types because mixing with gypsies is more common.

RandoBloom
09-17-2014, 02:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SfnKXNy.jpg
:rofl:

Styrian Mujo
09-17-2014, 02:39 PM
Bosniaks and Serbs don't differ much in phenotype. I personally know Bosniaks who are both fair and swarthy. Same goes for Serbs.

Vlach
09-17-2014, 02:41 PM

Yes but they look more red. Alcohol+sun

Something like this :lol:

http://www.addsite.ro/img/poze/600x400/betiv-cu-ochelari-de-soare-34.jpg

Styrian Mujo
09-17-2014, 02:48 PM
Yes, I speak for Serbian villages. No idea to Turkish/Bosniak villages. In cities they probably found blonder Serbs and mixed with them, so they made themselves blonder.
:picard1:

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 02:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SfnKXNy.jpg
:rofl:

:jump0000:

I know you read everything your butthurt is so strong, I feel it in my own ass :D

cally
09-17-2014, 02:54 PM
In Bulgaria people are a bit lighter in villages than in cities. But also in villages you can find more mongrel East Med subhuman types because mixing with gypsies is more common.
I like east meds:)

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 02:55 PM

Dralos are you listening :D Time to drop the Atlantid and swap East Med :D

TheForeigner
09-17-2014, 02:56 PM
You are not swarthy but fair and hot, just like the new female serb member on this thread. Trun and Stefan Dusan are both swarthies though.lol

Trun
09-17-2014, 02:58 PM
You are not swarthy but fair and hot, just like the new female serb member on this thread. Trun and Stefan Dusan are both swarthies though.lol

I don't remember Plavusa posting a photo of herself.

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 02:58 PM

I lived in southern California, southern Texas. But I'm not swarthy otherwise, people classified me as alanto-med or altantid-dinarid

http://s27.postimg.org/g90wtkqmb/teenager.png

TheForeigner
09-17-2014, 03:03 PM
I lived in southern California, southern Texas. But I'm not swarthy otherwise, people classified me as alanto-med or altantid-dinarid

http://s27.postimg.org/g90wtkqmb/teenager.png

Ok my mistake. You are not swarthy and you looks handsome and assholish at the same time.

TheForeigner
09-17-2014, 03:04 PM
I don't remember Plavusa posting a photo of herself.

I think she is the one in the avatar picture. Anyway dude, were you joking about brown subhumans, cause you are a swarthy yourself. Just being dark skinned doesn't make anyone subhuman and light skin doesn't make you more human either, though sometimes I see correlations.:D

Vlach
09-17-2014, 03:06 PM
I think she is the one in the avatar picture. Anyway dude, were you joking about brown subhumans, cause you are a swarthy yourself. Just being dark skinned doesn't make anyone subhuman and light skin doesn't make you more human either, though sometimes I see correlations.:D

Shes not the beauty from the avatar.

TheForeigner
09-17-2014, 03:08 PM
Shes not the beauty from the avatar.

That is sad.:( How do you know ? Who is that hottie?

Vlach
09-17-2014, 03:10 PM

She told me :D . I dont remember her name, mis Serbia 2014 I think.

TheForeigner
09-17-2014, 03:11 PM
Lol Stefan Dusan so hates the traditional enemies of serbs and is such a hardcore balkanic guy, he must puzzle north americans with his attitude and views. He once mocked albanians with comments about a massacre commited by serbs against kosovar albanians many years ago. Balkanic members here are off their rockers!:)

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 03:24 PM
Lol Stefan Dusan so hates the traditional enemies of serbs and is such a hardcore balkanic guy, he must puzzle north americans with his attitude and views. He once mocked albanians with comments about a massacre commited by serbs against kosovar albanians many years ago. Balkanic members here are off their rockers!:)

This Ukrainian girl who is FOB compared to me, only been in USA for couple years, we met in Houston. Then we spent some time together in New Orleans. She commented to me in utter shock: "There is nothing about you that is American, how is this possible"?

Last August I had this American girl drive me to the airport on my way to Serbia. On the way we had discussion on cars involving my opinion on women, sex, marriage and by the end of it she goes "Don't come back here, you don't belong here, stay in Serbia"

:D

TheForeigner
09-17-2014, 03:38 PM
This Ukrainian girl who is FOB compared to me, only been in USA for couple years, we met in Houston. Then we spent some time together in New Orleans. She commented to me in utter shock: "There is nothing about you that is American, how is this possible"?

Last August I had this American girl drive me to the airport on my way to Serbia. On the way we had discussion on cars involving my opinion on women, sex, marriage and by the end of it she goes "Don't come back here, you don't belong here, stay in Serbia"

:D
FOB is fucking off the boat? You give the impression of being a hustler too.:) No need to talk about that though, since it might be used against you at some point.:) You know how to do your thing and take care of yourself and I don't think you really hurt people usually.lol

Trun
09-17-2014, 03:42 PM

I have white skin btw. Only my hair is very dark.

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 03:44 PM
FOB is fucking off the boat? You give the impression of being a hustler too.:) No need to talk about that though, since it might be used against you at some point.:) You know how to do your thing and take care of yourself and I don't think you really hurt people usually.lol

FOB = Fresh off boat. Actually she was not even in USA for a couple months when I met her. Before this she worked on a cruise ship where she practiced some English.

She initially told me I was like the Serbian guys she met (which was good thing for her because she liked Serbians). Then sometime later she amended, I wasn't like them, I was different, I was more of a 'man.' I remembered this because it was such a nice compliment :D

My father told me this when I'm very young, and it stuck with me because it's dramatic thing to say: "We're not like other Serbs, we're more violent." Our family in history times always took it on our shoulders to defend Serbians through whatever means, and it's same spirit I try to preserve.

My motto is, if I'm doing wrong, God will kill me himself.

TheForeigner
09-17-2014, 03:50 PM
FOB = Fresh off boat. Actually she was not even in USA for a couple months when I met her. Before this she worked on a cruise ship where she practiced some English.

She initially told me I was like the Serbian guys she met (which was good thing for her because she liked Serbians). Then sometime later she amended, I wasn't like them, I was different, I was more of a 'man.' I remembered this because it was such a nice compliment :D

My father told me this when I'm very young, and it stuck with me because it's dramatic thing to say: "We're not like other Serbs, we're more violent." Our family in history times always took it on our shoulders to defend Serbians through whatever means, and it's same spirit I try to preserve.

My motto is, if I'm doing wrong, God will kill me himself.

Your speech reminds me of Count Dracula's introduction to Jonathan Harker. Do you still have East European accent?

TheForeigner
09-17-2014, 03:51 PM
I have white skin btw. Only my hair is very dark.

Hm, I remember seeing a photo posted by you, in which you seemed quite swarthy and I commented something about thracians and slavs.

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 03:51 PM
Your speech reminds me of Count Dracula's introduction to Jonathan Harker. Do you still have East European accent?

There was an Albanian who met me in Chicago, iNird (I call him iNigga). According to him (and all Americans) I have big Serbian accent. But I don't hear it.

Trun
09-17-2014, 03:52 PM
Hm, I remember seeing a photo posted by you, in which you seemed quite swarthy and I commented something about thracians and slavs.

I'm tanned in the summer, logically.

TheForeigner
09-17-2014, 04:01 PM
I'm tanned in the summer, logically.

Everyone thought you look dark and exotic though.

Plavuša
09-17-2014, 07:02 PM

Velaxa is right, I'm sorry. :D
It's Miss Serbia Andjelka Tomasevic http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=244962

Trun
09-17-2014, 07:08 PM
Velaxa is right, I'm sorry. :D
It's Miss Serbia Andjelka Tomasevic http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=244962

Post a photo of yourself Plavushke :P

LightHouse89
09-17-2014, 07:09 PM
Bosniaks and Serbs don't differ much in phenotype. I personally know Bosniaks who are both fair and swarthy. Same goes for Serbs.

very true. I cannot get over that last pic posted of the Bosniak girl who looked irish and Hrulj was convinced.....she had no non bosniak ancestry. So I found that odd.

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 07:09 PM
Post a photo of yourself Plavushke :P

It's not good for Serbian woman to advertise herself. Only men should do this. Women should be eyes of her fathers, brothers, and husbands.

Trun
09-17-2014, 07:15 PM
It's not good for Serbian woman to advertise herself. Only men should do this. Women should be eyes of her fathers, brothers, and husbands.

This sounds very Muslim.

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 07:19 PM
This sounds very Muslim.

I don't know who this is, but it makes sense whoever first did it. Prostitutes always advertise themselves because they want to be fucked. Your wife is yours, and no one else's, she does not need to be advertised. And a single woman should be married, not advertised as if it's ok for her to be prostitute until married. Do you want to marry a former prostitute?

Trun
09-17-2014, 07:25 PM
I don't know who this is, but it makes sense whoever first did it. Prostitutes always advertise themselves because they want to be fucked. Your wife is yours, and no one else's, she does not need to be advertised. And a single woman should be married, not advertised as if it's ok for her to be prostitute until married. Do you want to marry a former prostitute?

So if she posts a picture here she is prostitute? And where I have said I want to marry her :picard1:

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 07:27 PM
So if she posts a picture here she is prostitute? And where I have said I want to marry her :picard1:

This is something hard to explain, you either have to be raised in this culture to understand or you can't.

Trun
09-17-2014, 07:29 PM
This is something hard to explain, you either have to be raised in this culture to understand or you can't.

Well Bulgarians are less traditional it seems, but it doesn't mean women here are prostitutes if they search attention. It helps building up self-esteem. It doesn't always mean they want to be fucked.

Stefan_Dusan
09-17-2014, 07:31 PM
Well Bulgarians are less traditional it seems, but it doesn't mean women here are prostitutes if they search attention. It helps building up self-esteem. It doesn't always mean they want to be fucked.

What does woman need self esteem for? In the west it means so she can go outside and approach man for fucking. In reality, she needs no self esteem to go from her father's house to her husband's house and be good cook/mother.

Jana
12-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Lol as swarthy/light as as neighbours, but I don't see why being "swahthy" implies anything bad. There is no meaningful Anatolian admixture among Bosniaks, as far as I know. Maybe among some, but again, why would it mean anything, at all?

Dombra
12-04-2014, 09:57 PM
Lol as swarthy/light as as neighbours, but I don't see why being "swahthy" implies anything bad. There is no meaningful Anatolian admixture among Bosniaks, as far as I know. Maybe among some, but again, why would it mean anything, at all?

Their souls that turned black after hundreds of years of betrayal started to show physical signs

Guapo
12-04-2014, 10:05 PM
To quote my American friend, "Bosniaks are dark and have big noses and flats heads, like someone hit them in the back of the head with a piece of wood"

Jana
12-04-2014, 10:06 PM
That is called a dinaric, a ruler of the mountain you know !

Guapo
12-04-2014, 10:07 PM
That is called a dinaric, a ruler of the mountain you know !

I see. So like inbred?

Jana
12-04-2014, 10:10 PM
No :)

Guapo
12-04-2014, 10:11 PM
No :)

How are you a girl with y-dna?

Jana
12-04-2014, 10:12 PM
It is my father's, of course.

Guapo
12-04-2014, 10:13 PM
It is my father's, of course.

Did he take a dnk anal-liza test? PM me your pictures. I can classify you.

Trun
12-04-2014, 10:14 PM
How are you a girl with y-dna?

ХУЙ chromosome.

RandoBloom
12-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Their souls that turned black after hundreds of years of betrayal started to show physical signs

Betrayal of whom?

Jana
12-04-2014, 10:25 PM
Guapo, yeah he took it also, I wanted to find out about our male line. I think I'll open a thread for myself, feel free to contribute :D
Sorry for off-topic and attention whoring.

Guapo
12-04-2014, 10:37 PM
Guapo, yeah he took it also, I wanted to find out about our male line. I think I'll open a thread for myself, feel free to contribute :D
Sorry for off-topic and attention whoring.

You can whore it up all you want, babe. PM me :)

Prism
03-30-2015, 10:36 PM
Bosniaks swarthy? Serbs are swarthier in average. Bosniaks are more like Croats regarding pigmentation, who are as a known fact lighter than Serbians.

Muhammad_pbuh
03-31-2015, 01:57 AM
Both Bosniaks and Serbs have swarthy ones. No particular difference. Both group are pale in average.

Era
03-31-2015, 02:10 PM
You can whore it up all you want, babe. PM me :)

:D :D

swagcore
04-30-2015, 05:35 PM
turk admixture obviously