PDA

View Full Version : r1a1a KURDS unite now even with India !!

kurd
09-18-2014, 08:58 PM
I am kurdish,

Turkey, Syria, Jordan, are all arabs - socially semetic people. Iran is controlled by semites from the social to the government level.

Kurds are the last r1a1a ... we know european r1a1a hate each other and their women will get screwed by blacks eventually so ALL r1a1a SHOULD UNITE NOW !!

I will house a r1a1a slum dweller from delhi in my own home to increase r1a1a in Kurdistan. KURDS INVITES INDIANS TO KURDISTAN.

Kurdistan is being swamped by Arabs Syrian refugees, Iraqi Arabs all the same Cognition in their brain. They are not aryan people.

ALL KURDS OR R1A1A from anywhere willing to strengthen r1a1a world wide reply to this post so we can help each other and stop the genocide EVEN YOU D1CKHEADS in eastern europe who are waiting for western europeans to fuck your women while you watch !!

Hubal
09-18-2014, 09:13 PM
How old are you?

Hadouken
09-18-2014, 09:14 PM
ban this son of a whore troll

Bloodnigger
09-18-2014, 09:14 PM
Hello ButlerKing.

How is subhumanism treating you?

Hadouken
09-18-2014, 09:15 PM
Hello ButlerKing.

How is subhumanism treating you?

I also think it is him

kurd
09-18-2014, 09:19 PM
No Im new here. I know forums get their fair share of trolls.. But how am I trolling ?

Bloodnigger
09-18-2014, 09:20 PM
No Im new here. I know forums get their fair share of trolls.. But how am I trolling ?

I can smell the shit all over you. No way you aren't indian.

ButlerKing, I am afraid your reign of defecation is over.

kurd
09-18-2014, 09:21 PM
How old are you?

27. Hey im not racist, but it isn't looking to bright for aryan people unless your a celtic groid. Who will bring a black man to replace you and send you to the pits of hell ...

Instinct
09-18-2014, 09:22 PM
troll:ranger:

kurd
09-18-2014, 09:23 PM
I can smell the shit all over you. No way you aren't indian.

ButlerKing, I am afraid your reign of defecation is over.

Go away your greek baboon. Why are you hijacking the topic ? I am not Indian, so what if I was ? Have you seen Golden Dawn members ?????? !!! haha from planet of the apes !

and I am not butler king or indian.

If you dont like me or what my opinion is please do not respond.

kurd
09-18-2014, 09:23 PM
troll:ranger:

says the turk lol...

I am not Greek, Turkish, Mediterranian, so If I show you up for being groids ... dont get emotional and call me a troll. Get over yourself.

Hadouken
09-18-2014, 09:25 PM
Go away your greek baboon. Why are you hijacking the topic ? I am not Indian, so what if I was ? Have you seen Golden Dawn members ?????? !!! haha from planet of the apes !

and I am not butler king or indian.

If you dont like me or what my opinion is please do not respond.

you are not a kurd ...not in a million years

you write like butlerking also

stop with this nonsense

Mods are you even doing anything here ? apricitiy is way too tolerant to such bastards

kurd
09-18-2014, 09:27 PM
you are not a kurd ...not in a million years

you write like butlerking also

stop with this nonsense

Mods are you even doing anything here ? apricitiy is way too tolerant to such bastards

Look, who are you to tell me Im not Kurdish.. Kurdistan is being attacked on ALL sides, by Groids like you, that turk, and the greek araboid semite.

Why are all the groids responding only ?

Instinct
09-18-2014, 09:27 PM
says the turk lol...

I am not Greek, Turkish, Mediterranian, so If I show you up for being groids ... dont get emotional and call me a troll. Get over yourself.

:bump2:

Hadouken
09-18-2014, 09:30 PM
Look, who are you to tell me Im not Kurdish.. Kurdistan is being attacked on ALL sides, by Groids like you, that turk, and the greek araboid semite.

Why are all the groids responding only ?

I am a kurd you pitty creature now stop pretending to be a kurd ....you are just a butthurt hater trying to make us look bad

this is the internet so I cant do anything right now unfortunately but you better dont try to troll kurds in real life and I mean it ...you will end up being food for worms

now kindly fuck off

kurd
09-18-2014, 09:37 PM
I am a kurd you pitty creature now stop pretending to be a kurd ....you are just a butthurt hater trying to make us look bad

this is the internet so I cant do anything right now unfortunately but you better dont try to troll kurds in real life and I mean it ...you will end up being food for worms

now kindly fuck off

LOL ! Kurds are fighting Arabs ISIS and you think me hating groids for it is trolling against Kurds !! wtf.

Arab groids are killing Kurds .. and you want me to shuttup because you LOOK LIKE AN ARAB ?

Shah-Jehan
09-18-2014, 09:39 PM
You are delusional.

Hadouken
09-18-2014, 09:41 PM
LOL ! Kurds are fighting Arabs ISIS and you think me hating groids for it is trolling against Kurds !! wtf.

Arab groids are killing Kurds .. and you want me to shuttup because you LOOK LIKE AN ARAB ?

you are one of the worst troll I have ever seen tbh

kurd
09-18-2014, 09:45 PM
you are one of the worst troll I have ever seen tbh

dude, not all kurds think the same, and with the Influx of Syrian, Iraqi, Arabs into KURDISTAN ... I dont think kurds will ever think the same.. Im not here to fight, respect people have opinions without calling 'troll' when you dont like it.

Sakis
09-18-2014, 09:48 PM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/106251/2879775-internet_troll.jpg

kurd
09-18-2014, 09:50 PM
This is a troll lol... stay on topic.

Hadouken
09-18-2014, 09:50 PM
dude, not all kurds think the same, and with the Influx of Syrian, Iraqi, Arabs into KURDISTAN ... I dont think kurds will ever think the same.. Im not here to fight, respect people have opinions without calling 'troll' when you dont like it.

you are talking nonsense ...nothing to do with "opinion" ...you talk weird stuff and have an agenda

you are no way a kurd ...it is obvious that you are a troll ...no kurd talks/thinks like you

you are probably a complexed south asian or something ....your writing style is also very much like butlerkings

and other members also suspected that you are a troll

so wtf are the Mods of this site doing ? they all suck tbh.

I should be a Mod here then bastards like you wouldnt get on peoples nerves

Sakis
09-18-2014, 09:52 PM
This is a troll lol... stay on topic.

It also works this way

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Nxr718-DCPg/T6mrePTGGkI/AAAAAAAAhB8/Tl7H20BH_Qw/s1600/mixaloliakos.jpg

kurd
09-18-2014, 09:56 PM
you are talking nonsense ...nothing to do with "opinion" ...you talk weird stuff and have an agenda

you are no way a kurd ...it is obvious that you are a troll ...no kurd talks/thinks like you

you are probably a complexed south asian or something ....your writing style is also very much like butlerkings

and other members also suspected that you are a troll

so wtf are the Mods of this site doing ? they all suck tbh.

I should be a Mod here then bastards like you wouldn't get on peoples nerves

Just don't reply.

a) I am kurdish for the 100th time.
b) how do you know what all kurds think ? I do not look like you, if thats what you think.
c) you have the hairline of a zimbabwean....!
d) refugees are swamping kurdistan, so r1a1a will dissappear from kurdistan because of Groids like you.
e) dont like it fuck off.
f) go and lick an arabs kuss.
g) self loathing kurdish d1ckheads like you have destroyed kurdistan. You are the weakness in our independance .

Hadouken
09-18-2014, 09:58 PM
Just don't reply.

a) I am kurdish for the 100th time.
b) how do you know what all kurds think ? I do not look like you, if thats what you think.
c) you have the hairline of a zimbabwean....!
d) refugees are swamping kurdistan, so r1a1a will dissappear from kurdistan because of Groids like you.
e) dont like it fuck off.
f) go and lick an arabs kuss.
g) self loathing kurdish d1ckheads like you have destroyed kurdistan. You are the weakness in our independance .

I will find out who you are

kurd
09-18-2014, 10:02 PM

ladies and gents of all r1a1a aryan heritage, this is why we are all declining along with Aryan Nobility, Aryan Pride, Aryan Integrity... and this idiots home land having independence.

Look you fool, I dont hate you Im talking about the ARAB ISIS fools, you stupid idiot.

EyeOfTheTiger
09-18-2014, 11:03 PM
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/250x250/54423851.jpg

Hadouken
09-18-2014, 11:05 PM
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/250x250/54423851.jpg

banned on apricity ? dont be silly

it is almost impossible

Aviator
09-18-2014, 11:16 PM
Western Norwegian variant of R1a1a here.

Please, log out and never log back in.

kurd
09-18-2014, 11:23 PM
Western Norwegian variant of R1a1a here.

Please, log out and never log back in.

Do I do that before or after your female family member sucks off a baboon ?

SKYNET
09-18-2014, 11:25 PM
I am kurdish,

Turkey, Syria, Jordan, are all arabs - socially semetic people. Iran is controlled by semites from the social to the government level.

Kurds are the last r1a1a ... we know european r1a1a hate each other and their women will get screwed by blacks eventually so ALL r1a1a SHOULD UNITE NOW !!

I will house a r1a1a slum dweller from delhi in my own home to increase r1a1a in Kurdistan. KURDS INVITES INDIANS TO KURDISTAN.

Kurdistan is being swamped by Arabs Syrian refugees, Iraqi Arabs all the same Cognition in their brain. They are not aryan people.

ALL KURDS OR R1A1A from anywhere willing to strengthen r1a1a world wide reply to this post so we can help each other and stop the genocide EVEN YOU D1CKHEADS in eastern europe who are waiting for western europeans to fuck your women while you watch !!

Whose sockpuppet are you? Why the fuck are you telling now on the public about the crap you don't even understand? East Euros will find your fat ass and beat the shit out of you, you darkie midget semi-asian proletarian piece of monkey shit!

kurd
09-18-2014, 11:29 PM
Whose sockpuppet are you? Why the fuck are you telling now on the public about the crap you don't even understand? East Euros will find your fat ass and beat the shit out of you, you darkie midget semi-asian proletarian piece of monkey shit!

Which east europeans ?? The faces that look like dented shields, i.e. Chinky Putin ? or the Bulgarian-Turkic groids? The Gypsy people in human trafficking ? which east europeans?

Aviator
09-18-2014, 11:40 PM
Do I do that before or after your female family member sucks off a baboon ?

Only the trashiest of White women sleep with Black men. I don't think you realize just how uncommon it is.

SKYNET
09-18-2014, 11:43 PM
Which east europeans ?? The faces that look like dented shields, i.e. Chinky Putin ? or the Bulgarian-Turkic groids? The Gypsy people in human trafficking ? which east europeans?

First of all, go fuck some goats, you dirty untermensch. And second of all, I really don't understand your broken and terrible sentence, and everything you want to tell me :thumb001:

kurd
09-18-2014, 11:55 PM
Only the trashiest of White women sleep with Black men. I don't think you realize just how uncommon it is.

Not in the UK. The whore of babylon is right here. Mixed raced black-white people is the fastest growing ethnic minority in the UK (this is according to UK home office statistics .... and my own eyes). Mixed race black-white are everywhere here... not sure about Norway....

Pennywise
09-18-2014, 11:56 PM

Take it easy man. Watch your tongue while talking your own brother.

Aviator
09-18-2014, 11:57 PM
Not in the UK. The whore of babylon is right here. Mixed raced black-white people is the fastest growing ethnic minority in the UK (this is according to UK home office statistics .... and my own eyes). Mixed race black-white are everywhere here... not sure about Norway....

They'll be properly dealt with sooner or later.

kurd
09-18-2014, 11:58 PM
First of all, go fuck some goats, you dirty untermensch. And second of all, I really don't understand your broken and terrible sentence, and everything you want to tell me :thumb001:

A slum dweller from mumbai covered in shit has more caucasoid genetics than SOME of you eastern european groidal bean heads.

Mongrelised europeans are the product of jewish hatred for the aryan people everywhere.

SKYNET
09-19-2014, 12:06 AM
Take it easy man. Watch your tongue while talking your own brother.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2727748211/c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

SKYNET
09-19-2014, 12:07 AM
A slum dweller from mumbai covered in shit has more caucasoid genetics than SOME of you eastern european groidal bean heads.

Mongrelised europeans are the product of jewish hatred for the aryan people everywhere.

I can't even take you seriously, you brown subhuman

Proto-Shaman
09-19-2014, 12:09 AM
ladies and gents of all r1a1a aryan heritage, this is why we are all declining along with Aryan Nobility, Aryan Pride, Aryan Integrity... and this idiots home land having independence.
Anatole Klyosov's genetic research has shown that the R1a basehaplotype 13 25 15 10 12 12 10 13 11 31 -- 15 14 20 12 16 11 23 (with a common ancestor of 3400+/-505 ybp, the likely times for the Aryans coming to India) is reasonably close to the Bashkir Turkic and Kyrgyz Turkic base haplotypes (both R1a-L342.2). A common ancestor of all the reported Indian (Tamil) haplotypes and Bashkir and Kyrgyz haplotypes lived around 5000 ybp, which fits the timespan to R1a-L342.2 common ancestor.

source: http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/GENEALOGY-DNA/2012-12/1356088114

:sherlock:

kurd
09-19-2014, 12:19 AM
I can't even take you seriously, you brown subhuman

I would rather be a brown man with correct facial features and a BRAIN. than a kebab munching neanderthal monkey who thinks facism makes him aryan. You are a cancer on the real white people you APE and you know it.

What are you going to do in western society? run a bulgarian deli shop ? or are you going to graduate from oxford with a masters ? you are a groid a neanderhtal .. your face looks like its been stung by 100 bees lol. u bulbous baboon. turkic prick, LOL

you have the same mind as arabs, turks, those rusty, dusty looking people.

SKYNET
09-19-2014, 12:26 AM
I would rather be a brown man with correct facial features and a BRAIN. than a kebab munching neanderthal monkey who thinks facism makes him aryan. You are a cancer on the real white people you APE and you know it.

What are you going to do in western society? run a bulgarian deli shop ? or are you going to graduate from oxford with a masters like me ? you are a groid a neanderhtal .. your face looks like its been stung by 100 bees lol. u bulbous baboon. turkic prick, LOL

you have the same mind as arabs, turks, those rusty dusty looking people.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/57/5752973c2789c585f6c5191b3a55b846fb37ac0129579253a4 23f950efcb82d7.jpg

kurd
09-19-2014, 12:29 AM
your a bean headed groid ... read that and stfu.

SKYNET
09-19-2014, 12:37 AM
your a bean headed groid ... read that and stfu.

you better show me your real ugly indo hairy face, before you can call someone groid or something else, you pathetic piece of shit :rolleyes:

SKYNET
09-19-2014, 12:41 AM
what I know now, people like you must be exterminated in the most brutal way, as the last brown parasites :thumb001:

kurd
09-19-2014, 12:53 AM
what I know now, people like you must be exterminated in the most brutal way, as the last brown parasites :thumb001:

This is what you will exterminate, Sabine Singh (https://www.google.com/search?q=sabhine+singh&num=100&newwindow=1&es_sm=91&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=fX0bVKyjKMiAPabwgOAB&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1280&bih=611) .. she has an Indian father and an Austrian mother. She is a beautiful aryan woman. You are a savage ape who wants to kill this aryan lineage.

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Paramount+Picture+Premiere+Elizabethtown+Arrivals+ 5EyYCJqgfb5l.jpg

look you baboon, how can you justify the amount of chinkyness flat headed saggy jowelled arab looking russian ethnic turds over an indian person ?? Do you understand the level of inherit mongrelisation of Europe ?

This is your european person compared to Sabine Singh .... http://gdb.rferl.org/E4EB8B6A-F8B3-4D85-A440-D1DE6C7000E9_mw1024_s_n.jpg

SKYNET
09-19-2014, 12:58 AM
This is what you will exterminate, Sabine Singh (https://www.google.com/search?q=sabhine+singh&num=100&newwindow=1&es_sm=91&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=fX0bVKyjKMiAPabwgOAB&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1280&bih=611) .. she has an Indian father and an Austrian mother, a beautiful aryan woman. You are a savage ape.

look you baboon, how can you justify the amount of chinkyness flat headed saggy jowelled arab looking russian ethnic turds over an indian person ?? Do you understand the level of inherit mongrelisation of Europe ?

Everyone of us is ready to rape your savage subhuman family, you dumb south asian imbecile. Get the fuck out of Europe!

Bell Beaker
09-19-2014, 01:03 AM
Say what you want to say but this is the apricity best topic ever!

#Kurdpower #PseudoAryanpower #KurdstobeWhite

kurd
09-19-2014, 01:03 AM
Everyone of us is ready to rape your savage subhuman family, you dumb south asian imbecile. Get the fuck out of Europe!

lol. cry for this aryan woman she'll be the last you filthy bean heads see when you annhilate them.

half indian : sabine singh.

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Paramount+Picture+Premiere+Elizabethtown+Arrivals+ 5EyYCJqgfb5l.jpg

half indian : nikki bedi

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/06/article-2274557-173D0F6B000005DC-284_306x423.jpg

you need to understand the aryan people and consider them..... ok ?

This is what you mongrels want ..... this is portuguese haha so called europe.

http://media.joe.ie/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/story_12303_12303-xlarge.jpg

FeederOfRavens
09-19-2014, 01:06 AM
lol. cry for this aryan woman she'll be the last you filthy bean heads see when you annhilate them.

half indian : sabine singh.

half indian : nikki bedi

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/06/article-2274557-173D0F6B000005DC-284_306x423.jpg

Go back to fucking goats retard.

Hadouken
09-19-2014, 01:06 AM

he isnt kurdish ...dont feed the troll

SKYNET
09-19-2014, 01:09 AM
lol. i'm here to save the aryan people. from the impending negroids coming from western and south europe, you jew agent. The only aryan people are in the baltics, some pockets of russia, but I doubt your an aryan.

Aryans are Aryans, they live in Iran, and Europeans are Europeans, you dumb idiot.

kurd
09-19-2014, 01:12 AM

Kurds to be white? haha. White like Greek or Bulgarian or even Turkish or Spanish ? HAHAHAH

its only aryanism and r1a1a

whites like this shit breed

http://gdb.rferl.org/E4EB8B6A-F8B3-4D85-A440-D1DE6C7000E9_mw1024_s_n.jpg

kurd
09-19-2014, 01:15 AM
haplogroup r1a1a ... didnt you know hahahahahahah ... how many black men did this 'european' mutant f*ck ??

http://theleague2011dotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/irish.jpg

SKYNET
09-19-2014, 01:15 AM
Kurds to be white? haha. White like Greek or Bulgarian or even Turkish or Spanish ? HAHAHAH

its only aryanism and r1a1a

whites like this shit breed

http://gdb.rferl.org/E4EB8B6A-F8B3-4D85-A440-D1DE6C7000E9_mw1024_s_n.jpg

this "shit breed" can rape your hairy momma

kurd
09-19-2014, 01:17 AM
Im only here to save aryan people, like the dieing baltic people and aryan russians ... the rest of you are a mutant cancerous groids.

equivalent to ISIS the arab niggers attacking and raping the yazidi women and fighting the kurds.

you are jews.

FeederOfRavens
09-19-2014, 01:18 AM
Im only here to save aryan people, like the dieing baltic people and aryan russians ... the rest of you are a mutant cancerous groids.

Fun fact, Baltic people have heavy Finnic admix.

kurd
09-19-2014, 01:19 AM
this "shit breed" can rape your hairy momma

haha my mother has steel blue eyes and light brown hair. (and she is 7,000 kilomteres away from europe) I wouldnt let a negroidal european go any where near her. u filth.

kurd
09-19-2014, 01:20 AM
Fun fact, Baltic people have heavy Finnic admix.

bullshit my step mother is lithuanian and my step brother looks like a german child in a nazi propaganda poster... no chink

when groidal women emulate blonde hair with FAKE hair dye, it shows how much of a vampire they are as people.

NOT THE SAME PHENOTYPE.

Guapo
09-19-2014, 01:20 AM
he isnt kurdish ...dont feed the troll

Hes probably a turk

Hadouken
09-19-2014, 01:22 AM
Hes probably a turk

no I think he is indian because he mentions indians the whole time (look at his last posts)

FeederOfRavens
09-19-2014, 01:22 AM
bullshit my step mother is lithuanian and my step brother looks like a german child in a nazi propaganda poster... no chink

http://cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup-N.gif

Baltic states have around 40% admix from Finnic Y-dna. Not so aryan now?

Guapo
09-19-2014, 01:24 AM
no I think he is indian because he mentions indians the whole time (look at his last posts)

I'm not paying attention, just the way he types his english looks like a non-European/non-North American person in general

Hadouken
09-19-2014, 01:26 AM
I'm not paying attention, just the way he types his english looks like a non-European/non-North American person in general

well one thing is for sure

he isnt kurdish ...it is clear

he is pathetic thats also for sure

kurd
09-19-2014, 01:28 AM

you mean non-anglo .. lol. Im not a turk, with a receding hairline, saggy joweels, petruding jaw, a unibrow, and a massive nose.

look all im stating is that there is a clear jew order where they want aryan people thrown in india in replacement of all the negros everywhere of which you filthy mutant europeans want so much. you hate aryans... look at hollywood and the constant anti-german ridicule. so eventually europe will look SEMETIC..

Guapo
09-19-2014, 01:28 AM
you mean non-anglo .. lol. I bet you have some hipsteresque chinese cool girlfriend that you parade on the hipster cat walk, you mutant.

Yes, I do.

kurd
09-19-2014, 01:33 AM
the english hate the aryans i hope the scottish get independance, with the dominant presence of r1a1a people their.

also the fastest growing ethnic minority in england are mixed race Black & White people... thats an Ethnicity too. UK Home Office stats.

kurd
09-19-2014, 01:35 AM
See that small patch of r1a1a (in purple) in the middle thats the Kurdish people.

this is why they think im either turkish, arab, indian, iranian, mongol or some shit mix lol. Theres over 30% of it there. r1a1a is the best carrier of aryanism. The rest are jew/arab/mongol designed mutants.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/94/R1a1a_distribution.png

mikhail
09-19-2014, 01:36 AM
Buttlerking you suck.

Pennywise
09-19-2014, 01:36 AM

when groidal women emulate blonde hair with FAKE hair dye, it shows how much of a vampire they are as people.

NOT THE SAME PHENOTYPE.

Hahahah, shut up guys! Free speech for Kurd!

kurd
09-19-2014, 01:41 AM
Now shut the fuck up - you gremlins self hating - jew loving - sinfull cunts.

mikhail
09-19-2014, 01:42 AM
Buttlerking, Indians suck.

kurd
09-19-2014, 01:44 AM
he does lol, i know blonde people can come in different variations.

I've seen bent faced blondes from bulgaria ... Ape faced Blondes from Celtic nations.... Jap eye blondes from Finland ...... but my step brother loool looks like a nazi hahahahah.

edit: im not buttercup or w/e his name is ffs. not many indians know about kurdish people anyway. fool

edit: my initial point is that Indians are a result of jew hatred of current aryans in europe today. The sooner aryans rise the quicker you save your lineage from descending into hell , which these filthy jealous fuckers want. Indians carry the same genetics and the same phenotype as the base model aryan. The mongrels of europe today do not carry the blonde GENE well.

this is the everday face being replaced by the 'aryans' of england.. Shes still white isnt she? But LOOK AT HER ! shes a beast.

http://www.nndb.com/people/824/000127443/jade-goody-1-sized.jpg

mikhail
09-19-2014, 01:47 AM
he does lol, i know blonde people can come in different variations.

I've seen bent faced blondes from bulgaria ... Ape faced Blondes from Celtic nations.... Jap eye blondes from Finland ...... but my step brother loool looks like a nazi hahahahah.

edit: im not buttercup or w/e his name is ffs. not many indians know about kurdish people anyway. fool

Apparently you know about them, and you sure are Indian.

Also, your smelly subhuman Indian speak is easily recognizable.

Aviator
09-19-2014, 01:52 AM
Get out of Britain, kurd.

mikhail
09-19-2014, 01:53 AM
Butthurtking you are a sad, pathetic person to troll THIS badly.

mikhail
09-19-2014, 01:54 AM
Get out of Britain, kurd.

It's not a real Kurd, it's just Butthurtking's sock puppet account. The dumbass Indian gypsy actually thinks that he deserves human rights, silly him, Indians aren't people

kurd
09-19-2014, 01:56 AM
Apparently you know about them, and you sure are Indian.

Also, your smelly subhuman Indian speak is easily recognizable.

Oh hey zavod what lovely european features you have, mr bulgarian negro.

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/threatlevel/2013/07/Aleksi-Kolarev.jpg

Aviator
09-19-2014, 01:57 AM
It's not a real Kurd, it's just Butthurtking's sock puppet account. The dumbass Indian gypsy actually thinks that he deserves human rights, silly him, Indians aren't people

Yeah, I said "kurd" in reference to his username, which is why I left it lowercase.

My post was definitely ambiguous though, and you're right, he probably is Butlerking.

kurd
09-19-2014, 01:57 AM
Meh, the baltics will always live on. The Jewxperiment you people are so fond of (because they too are negro like you) will end soon lol.

kurd
09-19-2014, 01:59 AM
Fuck you BlondeF22, you sell out wigger.

plus I just realised your in america. Jesus have mercy. The cesspit of the world, america (i would rather live in beijing). Shouldnt you be locking your women up from negro predators.? or do you watch?

mikhail
09-19-2014, 02:03 AM
Oh hey zavod what lovely european features you have, mr bulgarian negro.

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/threatlevel/2013/07/Aleksi-Kolarev.jpg

If you want to cherry pick images, then by all means do. Just understand that if you do that, I can say that this is the average Indian man
http://i57.tinypic.com/205s2rl.jpg

May a famine bless India, ah, the Indians, always poor, always colonized, always with a skin colour of poop brown. You don't even register as a human being, go back to your ghetto, slumdog. Indians are trash and are treated as such.

Pennywise
09-19-2014, 02:06 AM
:ranger:

Aviator
09-19-2014, 02:06 AM
Fuck you BlondeF22, you sell out wigger.

plus I just realised your in america. Jesus have mercy. The cesspit of the world, america (i would rather live in beijing). Shouldnt you be locking your women up from negro predators.? or do you watch?

I'm the opposite of a wigger, my family is completely elitist, and I will be leaving the country later in life. You are correct in saying that America has become the cesspool of the world, too many people from backgrounds such as yours have been let in.

Black Wolf
09-19-2014, 02:09 AM
Kurds have just as much if not more J2a among them compared to R1a1.

kurd
09-19-2014, 02:11 AM
If you want to cherry pick images, then by all means do. Just understand that if you do that, I can say that this is the average Indian man

May a famine bless India, ah, the Indians, always poor, always colonized, always with a skin colour of poop brown. You don't even register as a human being, go back to your ghetto, slumdog. Indians are trash and are treated as such.

stfu you nigger, go with your nigger friend and act black and try and pick up some mutant bitches. so long as they're not aryan blonde ... you can go for this one.

you and the nigger same shit. This blonde nigger variation will suite you.

http://www.reposter.net/images/content/ugly-serb-bitch.jpg

kurd
09-19-2014, 02:13 AM
I'm the opposite of a wigger, my family is completely elitist, and I will be leaving the country later in life. You are correct in saying that America has become the cesspool of the world, too many people from backgrounds such as yours have been let in.

Its a cesspit of the world precisely because my kind is NOT in your country. The Anglo sphere is negroid territory not for me thanks. I dont get involved in your Niggerdom.

You will leave America out of your own guilt that you once showed affinity to the negroid races. I dont know, the likes of you romantasize the nigger alot, until his black rod slaps you in the face, you wake up and leave. lol.

Aviator
09-19-2014, 02:15 AM
Its a cesspit of the world precisely because my kind is NOT in your country. The Anglo sphere is negroid territory not for me thanks. I dont get involved in your Niggerdom.

In think you need a little bit more of

http://worldwarera.com/images/Polizei%20im%20Fronteinsatz.jpg

in your life.

kurd
09-19-2014, 02:18 AM
In think you need a little bit more of

http://worldwarera.com/images/Polizei%20im%20Fronteinsatz.jpg

in your life.

Thats funny because those guys set up the Indesche Legion, yes the Nazis helped the Indians kick the negro-british-semites out of India ...... perhaps we do need the nazis back.

the nazis will send fear back down you semetic turds. well at least for their own sake.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J16796%2C_Rommel_mit_Soldaten_der_Legion_%22Freies _Indien%22.jpg

VIVA India, VIVA Nazi Germany

♥ Lily ♥
09-19-2014, 02:18 AM

England's total population is 53,012,456. 85.4% of English people are white making 45,272,637 white people living in England shown by the 2011 census for England on wikipedia.
Look it up! UKIP won the UK votes in the EU this year, so on independence from the EU dictatorship, we'll be able to control our immigration borders.

Immigrants will have to go elsewhere in the EU states. But immigrants always want to move to the best and most powerful leading nations for help like the video shows about the Anglosphere nations statistics. Several Anglosphere nations are G8 nations too. Not bad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Te-W_ZJCY

mikhail
09-19-2014, 02:22 AM
stfu you nigger, go with your nigger friend and act black and try and pick up some mutant bitches. so long as they're not aryan blonde ... you can go for this one.

you and the nigger same shit. This blonde nigger variation will suite you.

http://www.reposter.net/images/content/ugly-serb-bitch.jpg

Indians - the true aryans: man held for raping infant in R-K-Puram, India http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/man-held-for-raping-infant-in-r-k-puram/

A 35-year-old man was arrested on charges of raping a one-year-old girl in South Delhi’s R K Puram area. According to police, after raping her, the accused, who was in an inebriated condition, also inserted a wooden stick in her private parts. The girl has been admitted to Safdarjung hospital, where she is said to be out of danger.
Police said a Delhi University student was passing by, when he heard the screams of the girl and raised the alarm. Police were alerted and the accused arrested.
According to police, the accused has been identified as Babu Ram, a daily wage labourer who hails from Jalpaiguri in West Bengal. He was produced in court on Monday and sent to judicial custody for 14 days.
The incident, police said, occurred on Sunday morning when the girl was playing outside her house. They said Babu Ram abducted her and took her to a secluded spot, where he raped her.
According to police, the incident was reported after the DU student saw Babu Ram with the girl behind a car. “He immediately raised an alarm and informed residents, requesting them to help. Babu Ram was caught by residents, who assaulted him before handing him over to police,” a senior police officer said.
The girl was taken to Safdarjung hospital.
“On the basis of the student’s complaint, a case was registered under Indian Penal Code Section 376 (rape) and several sections of Protection Of Children From Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act at R K Puram police station,” the officer said.
Meanwhile, an unidentified man allegedly attempted to rape a four-year-old girl in West Delhi’s Mayapuri area on Tuesday afternoon. In her statement to police, the girl said the man lured her by offering a guava and attempted to rape her in E block, Mayapuri.
However, when residents saw the child with the man and raised an alarm, the accused managed to escape.
- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/man-held-for-raping-infant-in-r-k-puram/#sthash.tLiQmL9D.dpuf

kurd
09-19-2014, 02:25 AM
VIVA INDIA, VIVA NAZI GERMANY, VIVA INDESCHE LEGION

as for the uk, the jews have brang in indians to mock them while all the british women fuck black men. Mixed raced people with blacks and whites is the fastest growing ethnicity, faster than any immigration...... Home Office Statistics...... the british are groids and blame everything on r1a.

aryans awake, rescue yourselfs from the pseudo white mutants of europe !!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J16796%2C_Rommel_mit_Soldaten_der_Legion_%22Freies _Indien%22.jpg

mikhail
09-19-2014, 02:26 AM
VIVA INDIA, VIVA NAZI GERMANY, VIVA INDESCHE LEGION

as for the uk, the jews have brang in indians to mock them while all the british women fuck black men. Mixed raced people with blacks and whites is the fastest growing ethnicity, faster than any immigration...... Home Office Statistics......

You might as well have just used your regular account, there's no point in a sock puppet account if everyone knows it's you.

FeederOfRavens
09-19-2014, 02:27 AM
http://www.asianews.it/files/img/INDIA_-_0821_-_Volantino.jpg

Indian Aryan uber stronk!

kurd
09-19-2014, 02:28 AM
this is boring now tbh. I wont the debate: the best phenotype is r1a.. its the base race that negroids feed off.

mikhail
09-19-2014, 02:31 AM
this is boring now tbh. I wont the debate: the best phenotype is r1a.. its the base race that negroids feed off.

Please stop sexually abusing infants, you savage.

Aviator
09-19-2014, 02:32 AM
Thats funny because those guys set up the Indesche Legion, yes the Nazis helped the Indians kick the negro-british-semites out of India ...... perhaps we do need the nazis back.

the nazis will send fear back down you semetic turds. well at least for their own sake.

VIVA India, VIVA Nazi Germany

Good, good, that's right, please continue to view things in this manner. National Socialists considered Indians Übermenschen, and did't temporarily work with them out of convenience.

Bloodnigger
09-19-2014, 02:35 AM
Good, good, that's right, please continue to view things in this manner. National Socialists considered Indians Übermenschen, and did't temporarily work with them out of convenience.

Nazi racial science and policies were a joke though. They always shifted and turned according to the political current. In the end not even their propagators took them seriously.

I sincerely doubt that 1939s germany would accept even 1 ButlerKing within it's borders.

kurd
09-19-2014, 02:37 AM
no they dont consider the indians ubermensche (not the right wing germans AND POLISH ive spoken too). wiggers like you do: so when a bean headed stocky mutant comes your way, you wont get beat up HAHA.. your a classic case of: ill give my sister away to a negro, just to fall in line with societal norms.

Aviator
09-19-2014, 02:39 AM
Nazi racial science and policies were a joke though. They always shifted and turned according to the political current. In the end not even their propagators took them seriously.

I sincerely doubt that 1939s germany would accept even 1 ButlerKing within it's borders.

They shifted and turned some of them to suit their interests, but their core racial science and Nordicist beliefs persisted. You're right though, ButlerKing wouldn't be allowed to be anything but cannon fodder in the Indian unit.

Aviator
09-19-2014, 02:41 AM
no they dont consider the indians ubermensche (not the right wing germans AND POLISH ive spoken too). wiggers like you do: so when a bean head stocky mutant comes your way you wont get beat up HAHA.. your a classic case of: ill give my sister away you negro to fall in line with societal norms.

Wigger. lolol I love it. A pilot who only listens to classical music and doesn't go out in public without proper attire is now a wigger.

kurd
09-19-2014, 02:42 AM
OK I have trolled enough. thanks for the entertainment.

its been deeper trolling just for stimulation, no ?

edit: believe in jesus christ.

mikhail
09-19-2014, 02:44 AM
no they dont consider the indians ubermensche (not the right wing germans AND POLISH ive spoken too). wiggers like you do: so when a bean headed stocky mutant comes your way, you wont get beat up HAHA.. your a classic case of: ill give my sister away to a negro, just to fall in line with societal norms.

India sucks dick, loser.

kurd
09-19-2014, 02:48 AM
India sucks dick, loser.

come to the uk and you'd soon don a New Era cap, saggy jeans and have fun with blacks.

At 3% of the UK indians make up 20% of Doctors lol.. do you see the racial differences in Phenotypes?

you can say indians suck dick all you want, it only makes you more a nigger.

mikhail
09-19-2014, 02:51 AM
come to the uk and you'd soon don a New Era cap, saggy jeans and have fun with blacks.

At 3% of the UK indians make up 20% of Doctors lol.. do you see the racial differences in Phenotypes?

you can say indians suck dick all you want, it only makes you more a nigger.

Get your dick out of the 1 year old infant, pedo.

kurd
09-19-2014, 02:56 AM
ok I was trolling, I think some of the primates here havent realised.

If you read the bible, Obama is the anti-christ, the book of revelations is being fulfilled by the Idol image of satan in the temple of jerusalem as we speak. The 7 year peace treaty will get abolished.

I dont hate eastern european people at all, but they have no idea wtf is going on in the west, they probably love it lol.

I am not racist to anyone, I was trolling trying to wake people up from the Jew World Order.

also leave indians alone, i regret mentioning indians lol they are peaceful people who only study and capable of contirbute expertise knowledge in stuff.

the world should live in peace..... and hatred will ruin your heart so what ever ...

Hadouken
09-19-2014, 02:58 AM
fuck you

never ever pretend to be kurd again fucking bastard

kurd
09-19-2014, 03:01 AM
fuck you

never ever pretend to be kurd again fucking bastard

Im sorry i ruined your country's reputation lol. I was only trolling don't cry. but i am kurdish ... the reason why I support indians is because it will save you from hell. I dont even know a single indian, I just know they're smart people.

Like the bible says Satan wants you to worship sin and the Nephelim (blacks) so you go to hell...

Hadouken
09-19-2014, 03:05 AM
Im sorry i ruined your reputation lol. I was only trolling don't cry. but i am kurdish ... the reason why I support indians is because it will save you from hell. I dont even know a single indian, I just know they're smart people.

Like the bible says Satan wants you to worship sin and the Nephelim (blacks) so you go to hell....

you are not a kurd stop it already

and now you are changing the topic and try to troll christians ...wtf

but I cant blame you because apricity is a playground for grounds as you see and the mods just let people do what they want

kurd
09-19-2014, 03:08 AM
duude, wtf is up with you and thinking kurds are some how being embarrased in your little shitty forum you inhabit...

chill the fuck out.

Hadouken
09-19-2014, 03:15 AM
duude, wtf is up with you and thinking kurds are some how being embarrased in your little comfortable forum you inhabit...

chill the fuck out.

embarrassed ?

lol as if that is why I get mad :rolleyes2:

nowhere and never I want non kurds to pretend being us ...nobody likes that

imagine somebody goes out and uses your name/surname

even if this is only a forum you are doing the wrong thing because this is not a rulefree place (well ok apricity seems to be so but it is not adequate)

and also I dont say that because I want to sound tough and I dont care if you see me as an internet warrior or whatever but we are not people to fuck with I tell you ....so stop trolling

Astronaut
09-21-2014, 03:01 PM
Lol@ this thread :)