PDA

View Full Version : Whites in Namibia

Leto
09-21-2014, 12:19 AM
What's the situation with whites in Namibia? There's still a sizeable number of white citizens in the country. Do they feel oppressed or discriminated in any way?

According to the Namibian Government, white Namibians made up 8% of the Namibian population as of 2003, this is equivalent to 154,000.

LightHouse89
09-21-2014, 02:22 AM
most are leaving due to discrimination. I always thought colonizing africa would be a bad idea.....the blacks among other old worlders do not tolerate foreigners ruling over them.

Ars Moriendi
09-21-2014, 02:32 AM
Namibia is the most peaceful country in Africa for white people (excepting those all-white retirement homes in Kenya).

Unlike South Africa where I've been told by countless amount of people, that their kaffirs (sic), are really out of control and crime is now rampant, cities like Windhoek are much safer.

I suppose the low population density kind of helps. Not enough people to fight, and plenty of land for everyone.

I'd like to go to Namibia myself in the future to know the place.

European Knight
09-21-2014, 07:59 AM
the white South African and Namibian white claim that there is a genocide against them, but few people think, the UN and human rights in Europe denied it all, because there is still a majority them still in good postion in the country and many of them are still richer and the crimes committed against them for most people this is normal crime, because there are as many black killed. I personally know what it was before, of course there was a genocide against whites in South Africa

Ars Moriendi
09-21-2014, 08:04 AM
the white South African and Namibian white claim that there is a genocide against them, but few people think, the UN and human rights in Europe denied it all, because there is still a majority them still in good postion in the country and many of them are still richer and the crimes committed against them for most people this is normal crime, because there are as many black killed. I personally know what it was before, of course there was a genocide against whites in South Africa

South Africa =/= Namibia

Kazimiera
09-21-2014, 05:38 PM
I'd like to go to Namibia myself in the future to know the place.

It is a very beautiful place.

portusaus
09-21-2014, 05:44 PM
most are leaving due to discrimination. I always thought colonizing africa would be a bad idea.....the blacks among other old worlders do not tolerate foreigners ruling over them.

It could have been a great idea, but it backfired horrendously. We aren't done though, and we won't be done until Africa is blackless.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-21-2014, 06:22 PM
I've been in Botswana border between Namibia @ Kasani, I was close to Namibia, I've seen quiet often white South Africa moving to that site.

Leto
09-21-2014, 07:07 PM
I've been in Botswana border between Namibia @ Kasani, I was close to Namibia, I've seen quiet often white South Africa moving to that site.
Botswana is one of the most prosperous African countries. They're doing far better than most other African states.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-22-2014, 12:49 AM
Botswana is one of the most prosperous African countries. They're doing far better than most other African states.
They said no foreigner will be allowed in Botswana by the year 2016.They deported back all Indians, Pakistanis, Arabs to their countries. They only accepted Engineers, Dr, etc from EU,Canada and America. They also busy building biggest diamond market in Gaborone.

Prince Of Macrobia
10-28-2014, 08:41 AM

Botswana is 60 Best Countries for Business. I remember were saying last year they made up $270 billion dollar. They doing good so,..far. I'm happy for them.