PDA

View Full Version : Mom bakes "Vagina Cookies" for Second Graders; Gets Angry that Teacher Refuses to Serve Them.

Sikeliot
09-24-2014, 05:05 AM
http://www.mommyish.com/2014/09/23/mom-bakes-vagina-cookies-for-second-graders/

"[Mom] comes into the classroom with a pan full of treats and brings them to me and says with a smile “I decided you can use these to teach the kids about the woman’s vagina today”. Baffled and completely caught off guard I slowly peel the aluminum foil off the pan to behold a plethora of sugar cookie and frosting vaginas. Not just any old vagina, but ALL KINDS OF VAGINAS… I give the parent the most professional look I can muster and quietly reply “I’m sorry Autumn, but I can’t give these to my students. This just isn’t appropriate.”

Mom is not happy. She starts yelling in front of the class about how the teacher “should be proud of (her) vagina” and storms out of the class, leaving the vagina cookies on the teacher’s desk. There is not a picture of them on this Reddit post, I’m assuming because the teacher, trying to salvage the cookies as treats for the children, scraped the labia off the cookies and handed them out to the kids.

Pjeter Pan
09-24-2014, 05:08 AM
Kids shouldn't be eating pussy at such a young age. Bad parent

Rædwald
09-24-2014, 05:14 AM
Lets look at this from a different perspective for a second shall we? :thumb001:

"[Dad] comes into the classroom with a pan full of treats and brings them to me and says with a smile “I decided you can use these to teach the kids about the man's penis today”. Baffled and completely caught off guard I slowly peel the aluminum foil off the pan to behold a plethora of sugar cookie and frosting penises. Not just any old penis, but ALL KINDS OF PENISES…I give the parent the most disgusted look I can muster and quietly reply “I’m sorry, but I have to call the police..."

Now, why is this acceptable? at all!? why isn't this woman's parenting ability brought into question? She is a woman, that's why. :rolleyes:

Glad we could all learn together!

Amud
09-24-2014, 05:21 AM
Fucking eww... This "sex positive" shit I've been seeing over the past few years is getting ridiculous. What is wrong with these people? I seriously can't image what would possess a person to make vagina cookies. It's just mind-boggling.

RandoBloom
09-24-2014, 05:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8p5agul.jpg

Manifest Destiny
09-24-2014, 05:30 AM
Fucking eww... This "sex positive" shit I've been seeing over the past few years is getting ridiculous. What is wrong with these people? I seriously can't image what would possess a person to make vagina cookies. It's just mind-boggling.

For second graders, no less. If one of my coworkers brought them, I'd think it was funny. But for kids? WTF?

Armand_Duval
09-24-2014, 05:32 AM
Wtf!.

Hadouken
09-24-2014, 05:42 AM
what a disgusting woman

Fear Fiain
09-24-2014, 06:03 AM
call child services on her.
post dox and I will...

Ctwentysevenj
09-24-2014, 08:23 AM
I wouldn't mind trying one of those pussy biscuits with my coffee. You could make mini pussy pizzas, prosciutto ham could be the labia!

Hadouken
09-24-2014, 08:31 AM
I wouldn't mind trying one of those pussy biscuits with my coffee. You could make mini pussy pizzas, prosciutto ham could be the labia!

but you dont give it to children

thats just fucked up

Ctwentysevenj
09-24-2014, 08:33 AM
but you dont give it to children

thats just fucked up

Only to adults of course.

Harley
09-24-2014, 08:43 AM
They kind of look like cabbage patch kids, except for rainbow unicorn slugs.

But seriously, even if the world was accepting of her serving vagina shaped treats to children whose business should not be thinking about vaginas because they're in second grade, it's still not her decision to inform a child of sexual education without parental consent.

I think this woman needs to go to therapy.

Fear Fiain
09-24-2014, 08:52 AM
They kind of look like cabbage patch kids, except for rainbow unicorn slugs.

But seriously, even if the world was accepting of her serving vagina shaped treats to children whose business should not be thinking about vaginas because they're in second grade, it's still not her decision to inform a child of sexual education without parental consent.

I think this woman needs to go to therapy.

762x51 therapy

Harley
09-24-2014, 08:53 AM
762x51 therapy

What kind of therapy is that?

Fear Fiain
09-24-2014, 08:56 AM
What kind of therapy is that?

google is your friend
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.62%C3%9751mm_NATO

Harley
09-24-2014, 09:00 AM
google is your friend
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.62%C3%9751mm_NATO

I meant that you mean to shoot her or to let her shoot things?

Because those phallus shaped objects are good companions for her vaginal masterpieces.

So perf.

Fear Fiain
09-24-2014, 09:04 AM
I meant that you mean to shoot her or to let her shoot things?

Because those phallus shaped objects are good companions for her vaginal masterpieces.

So perf.

In an ideal world, it would be illegal to arrest someone who shot a person that had been openly attempting to sexualize pre-pubescent children.

TCDA1986
09-24-2014, 09:10 AM
There is not a picture of them on this Reddit post, I’m assuming because the teacher, trying to salvage the cookies as treats for the children, scraped the labia off the cookies and handed them out to the kids.

:rofl:

Harley
09-24-2014, 09:12 AM
In an ideal world, it would be illegal to arrest someone who shot a person that had been openly attempting to sexualize pre-pubescent children.

The problem with that is the different interpretations for "sexualizing", though it was pretty obvious that this woman with her vagina cupcakes has more than a few screws loose to be doing this.

Fear Fiain
09-24-2014, 09:21 AM
The problem with that is the different interpretations for "sexualizing", though it was pretty obvious that this woman with her vagina cupcakes has more than a few screws loose to be doing this.

temporary periods of Draconian punishment are necessary to end the chaos caused by a degenerate and debaucherous society.
five years might suffice.

Harley
09-24-2014, 09:33 AM
temporary periods of Draconian punishment are necessary to end the chaos caused by a degenerate and debaucherous society.
five years might suffice.

I was reading the text that the lady sent to the teacher.

What do you think possesses someone to wish that upon someone else?

Fear Fiain
09-24-2014, 10:13 AM
I was reading the text that the lady sent to the teacher.

What do you think possesses someone to wish that upon someone else?

feminism is like a cancer, the evil just keeps growing, distorting healthy female sexuality into something which instead chokes out the healthy impulses and starves them of nutrients and eventually kills.
they started with not being the housewife, rejecting thousands of years of societal experimentation which resulted in a "best fit" division of labour for 95% of couples.
They grew to rejection / suppression of sexuality, equating all sex with rape, blaming men for their own sexuality because "we be innocent men be vile sinners" etc. Probably rooted in protestant body theology tbh.
Then they went all sex positive, which meant pushing casual sex, not subordinating it to reproduction and / or romance.
And now that this has resulted in guys seeking casual sex whenever women are partying being the norm, they scream about "rape culture"... but if according to first wave feminist theory all heterosexual sex is rape, then doesn't that make sex positive feminism the culprit for rape culture?
Not to mention that before feminism, guys didn't have a realistic expectation of getting laid whenever a girl was "having a good time" because of traditional values, marriage, etc being the norm.

Sure pre-marital sex happened. But casual sex generally DIDNT.

anyhow, you combine all these factors, and feminism, being the cancer it is, doubles down, grows larger, and blames men for the consequences of sluts being the majority rather than the minority as a result of sex positive feminism... nevermind that the term "rape culture" was popularized by the "slutwalk"... a movement of women taking pride in being sluts and getting naked in public.
for women's rights, you know!
(actually to cost a male his job for making a serious effort to reduce the number of unprosecutable rapes)

So now, the liberal social engineers want to teach small children about sex, to um, uhh, teach men that a woman's body is sacred! yeah!

Grenzland
09-24-2014, 10:43 AM
They don't look very tasty.

How should these young children learn the relation of vaginas and cooking? ;)

Virtuous
09-24-2014, 10:46 AM
Tasty.

Sikeliot
09-24-2014, 11:36 AM
I feel like children are being exposed to sex younger and younger nowadays, and it's too young.

k1xoblan
09-25-2014, 05:27 AM
Sounds like something a feminist would do. Does this "mom" also join in slut pride parades?

Bobby Martnen
02-10-2018, 09:19 AM
When I have children, if anyone tries to tell them about sex/vaginas/penises before they're 13, whoever does it is in big trouble...

There are some things that are just not age appropriate for children, and sex is one of them.

Childhood is finite and precious, don't try to turn children into little adults.