PDA

View Full Version : Throw your Microwave away !!!!!! it can kill you

ButlerKing
09-24-2014, 05:12 AM
Microwave Ovens Kill Food, and Eventually, YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScbbQ2pYd9I

ButlerKing
09-24-2014, 05:19 AM
Microwave uses radiation heat to cook the food but also kills the vitamins inside the food.

A test shown that it killed the plant using Microwaved water

http://nicktumminello.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Screen-Shot-2013-05-22-at-10.49.59-PM.png

Aviator
09-24-2014, 05:21 AM
I'll take my chances.

ButlerKing
09-24-2014, 05:22 AM
Another test again confirms Microwaved water is basically dead water. So the reason why plants died was because it was fed by dead water with no vitamin

http://www.truthorfiction.com/images/MWTOM4.jpg

In same food that was microvaved becomes dead food without vitamin and exposed to radiations

http://shop.justlifeshop.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/9/8/9831041283.jpg

ButlerKing
09-24-2014, 05:24 AM
I'll take my chances.

http://jamiat.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/MICRO.jpg

Aviator
09-24-2014, 05:27 AM
http://jamiat.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/MICRO.jpg

Cool, radiation is badass.

ButlerKing
09-24-2014, 05:29 AM
Cool, radiation is badass.

It gives people cancer :picard2:

One day you will regret this, there has many cases of people who had cancers because of using microwave it's only when people stopped using it that they saved themselves.

ButlerKing
09-24-2014, 05:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp0toFU7Ick

ButlerKing
09-24-2014, 05:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzKmy_B5XS0

ButlerKing
09-24-2014, 05:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgQAPyKAJj0

Lily
09-24-2014, 05:48 AM
Thanks but I only use it for milk and coffee.

ButlerKing
09-24-2014, 05:55 AM
Thanks but I only use it for milk and coffee.

It's still unhealthy, you're killing the vitamins in the milk and coffee.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-24-2014, 05:59 AM
I remember the day I put metal in the microwave and turned it on to see what would happen.

Mark
09-24-2014, 06:07 AM
I remember the day I put metal in the microwave and turned it on to see what would happen.

And?

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-24-2014, 06:15 AM
And?

Pretty much what I expected. Flashes of electricity and smoke within seconds. I turned it off before it got worse and threw it out. When my mother asked what happened I said it slipped my mind. When she pressed and asked how could that have possibly slipped my mind I said, "Whatever, fag. God..." slammed my bedroom door and mumbled to myself about how no one understands me and that everyone was so lame.

Mark
09-24-2014, 06:19 AM
Pretty much what I expected. Flashes of electricity and smoke within seconds. I turned it off before it got worse and threw it out. When my mother asked what happened I said it slipped my mind. When she pressed and asked how could that have possibly slipped my mind I said, "Whatever, fag. God..." slammed my bedroom door and mumbled to myself about how no one understands me and that everyone was so lame.
Too complicated and introspective; I would be all like 'sup'?, smoke a cigarette and go about my business...

Alessio
09-24-2014, 06:27 AM
You got to put some eggs in the microwave, that'll work !

TheBlondeSalad
09-24-2014, 06:35 AM
I have it but I never use it :joy

Mark
09-24-2014, 06:45 AM
I have it but I never use it :joy

Best of both worlds. :D

ButlerKing
09-28-2014, 02:46 PM
Microwave popcorns... the best stuff to eat when you watch a movie at home or cinema but I'm willing to replace it with other food just for my health and others.

http://i2.wp.com/www.tvshowupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/microwave_popcorn_dangers.jpg?resize=332%2C152

Rudel
09-28-2014, 02:55 PM
A test shown that it killed the plant using Microwaved water

http://nicktumminello.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Screen-Shot-2013-05-22-at-10.49.59-PM.png
Hahahaha, WTF ? Worst thing microwaving water can do to it is killing the organisms spreading in it. Radio waves don't destroy minerals, hahahahaha. :icon_lol:

So the reason why plants died was because it was fed by dead water with no vitamin
Plants don't need fucking vitamins in water. That's what the soil and photosynthesis are for. Microwaved H²O is still bloody H²O.

Them sweet sweeeeeet electrical arcs.

No need to throw it out if there isn't a short in it.

portusaus
09-28-2014, 02:58 PM
Hahahaha, WTF ? Worst thing microwaving water can do to it is killing the organisms spreading in it. Radio waves don't destroy minerals, hahahahaha. :icon_lol:

Illogically optimistic. It is always safer to assume technology is dangerous and to examine it thoroughly to ensure safety before use, especially widespread use.

A box that blasts powerful microwaves into whatever you put in it while humming violently, and then you eat the stuff you just agitated? That can't possibly be safe.

Dictator
09-28-2014, 03:07 PM
Illogically optimistic. It is always safer to assume technology is dangerous and to examine it thoroughly to ensure safety before use, especially widespread use.

A box that blasts powerful microwaves into whatever you put in it while humming violently, and then you eat the stuff you just agitated? That can't possibly be safe.

Agitated water molecules are unsafe. :rolleyes:

Rudel
09-28-2014, 03:10 PM

The waves are contained within the box. The just eat up shit by agitating polar molecules (typically water) at a high frequency. Technologically, the thing is bloody archaic, and well tested for decades.

And if you're afraid of radio waves (wooooooooohhhhhh, waaaaaves), bury yourself in a Faraday cage because between wireless data transfer (digital TV, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS/UMTS/HSDPA whatever), AM/FM and whatever other application that exist, you're bathing in electromagnetic radiations on all wavelengths (except for those that would actually make you boil alive). Oh, and fucking light.

portusaus
09-28-2014, 03:14 PM
The waves are contained. The just eat up shit by agitating polar molecules (typically water) at a high frequency (10-100MHz). Technologically, the thing is bloody archaic, and well tested for decades.

And if you're afraid of radio waves (wooooooooohhhhhh, waaaaaves), bury yourself in a Faraday cage because between wireless data transfer (digital TV, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS/UMTS/HSDPA whatever), AM/FM and whatever other application that exist, you're bathing in electromagnetic radiations on all wavelengths (except for those that would actually make you boil alive).

Most sorts of powerful artificial waves are very harmful to our body because we have been in harmony with all of and only the natural waves that aid our function. Living in the US, for a plethora of reasons only many of which I understand.. I feel like my brain is melting.

♥ Lily ♥
09-28-2014, 03:21 PM
I bought a beautiful stainless steel microwave-oven with a grill and other features inside it, but I've only used it a few times as there's so many confusing buttons and different programmes on it. My Irish friend told me he doesn't trust microwave-ovens either... and he's worked as a chef in the luxurious historic Fortnum & Mason store in West London.

I prefer cooking with my gas-flame double-oven, and also with my slow cooker and with my steam-cooker too.

My friend teaches sociology to students and she said to me that she despises microwave ovens, and I've had my concerns ever since about microwaves and have hardly ever used my microwave-oven.

I'm pleased I read this article because it's confirmed my doubts.

Another thing - I don't like foods being cooked in aluminium pans and I'm selective which restaurants and cafes I go to when I'm eating outside my home.

Rudel
09-28-2014, 03:25 PM
Most sorts of powerful artificial waves are very harmful to our body because we have been in harmony with all of and only the natural waves that aid our function.
All waves lengths exist at a natural state, and those that tend to interact with body of waters (you know, like people), aren't used because, well, you don't want you signal to be stopped by clouds, trees...

I bought a beautiful stainless steel microwave-oven with a grill and other fancy features inside it, but I've only used it a few times, and prefer cooking with my other gas flame double-oven, my slow cooker, and also with my steam-cooker.

My friend teaches sociology to students and she said to me that she despises microwave ovens, and I've had my concerns ever since about microwaves and have hardly ever used my microwave-oven.

I'm pleased I read this article because it's confirmed my doubts.

Another thing - I don't like foods being cooked in aluminium pans and I'm selective which restaurants I go to when I'm eating outside my home.
Microwave ovens are terrible to cook, they're great for eating up. But they aren't dangerous as long as you don't microwave your own head in.

StormBringer
09-28-2014, 03:30 PM
Microwaves are useless, from my point of view, anyway.

Kale
09-28-2014, 03:34 PM
All waves lengths exist at a natural state, and those that tend to interact with body of waters (you know, like people), aren't used because, well, you don't want you signal to be stopped by clouds, trees...

Microwave ovens are terrible to cook, they're great for eating up. But they aren't dangerous as long as you don't microwave your own head in.

Well...metal reflects microwaves, keeping them in the box, and away from you...but it isn't a solid metal box. There is a lot of plastic on the door (you can't see through metal!) and they have ventilation areas that would presumably allow microwaves to bounce right on out.

Dictator
09-28-2014, 03:38 PM
Well...metal reflects microwaves, keeping them in the box, and away from you...but it isn't a solid metal box. There is a lot of plastic on the door (you can't see through metal!) and they have ventilation areas that would presumably allow microwaves to bounce right on out.

Put a cellphone inside the microwave (do not turn the microwave on) and try to make a call. The cellphone inside the microwave won't answer because there is no signal inside. If it can't get in, it can't get out.

Rudel
09-28-2014, 03:38 PM
Never noticed the mesh metal pattern ? It forms a Faraday cage of sorts, with the meshes dimensioned for the specific wavelength used by the oven. Effectively the leaking out is negligible.

Engineering : it works !

Kale
09-28-2014, 03:47 PM
Put a cellphone inside the microwave (do not turn the microwave on) and try to make a call. The cellphone inside the microwave won't answer because there is no signal inside. If it can't get in, it can't get out.

What? I can't throw a water balloon in a 3 story window but I can throw it out of one. The cellphone inside might not answer because there just isn't ENOUGH signal inside. You know laws of motion, something in motion will stay in motion until a force acts upon it. In this case, a microwave will bounce around and travel until it is absorbed. If you turn that microwave on with nothing inside it, since it is a 'pefectly sealed metal box' the microwaves will bounce and bounce and bounce off the walls, and when you open the door, you should get blasted in the face.

alfieb
09-28-2014, 03:49 PM
If my choices are heat something up in the microwave for 30 seconds, or pre-heat my oven to 450 degrees and 20 minutes later having food, I'll use the microwave, thank you very much.

Dictator
09-28-2014, 03:49 PM
What? I can't throw a water balloon in a 3 story window but I can throw it out of one. The cellphone inside might not answer because there just isn't ENOUGH signal inside. You know laws of motion, something in motion will stay in motion until a force acts upon it. In this case, a microwave will bounce around and travel until it is absorbed. If you turn that microwave on with nothing inside it, since it is a 'pefectly sealed metal box' the microwaves will bounce and bounce and bounce off the walls, and when you open the door, you should get blasted in the face.

:picard2:

Kale
09-28-2014, 03:50 PM
:picard2:

Wow, what a logically constructed argument.

Dictator
09-28-2014, 03:51 PM
Wow, what a logically constructed argument.

You should know that by the time you open the microwave, the waves inside are long gone.

Kale
09-28-2014, 03:55 PM
You should know that by the time you open the microwave, the waves inside are long gone.

How so? I'd love to know. I can only work off the knowledge that's been presented, considering nobody could possibly possess the sum of all human knowledge anymore.

ЛыSSый
09-28-2014, 04:02 PM
Ladies and gentlenans, use your Microwaves correctly: not for preparing the food but for killing neighbord's electronic devices.

Rudel
09-28-2014, 04:19 PM
How so? I'd love to know. I can only work off the knowledge that's been presented, considering nobody could possibly possess the sum of all human knowledge anymore.
Once the magnetron stops emitting waves, they're dissipated into the object being heated or into the magnetron itself.

Kale
09-28-2014, 04:20 PM
Once the magnetron stops emitting waves, they're dissipated into the object being heated or into the magnetron itself.

I thought the magnetron was made of metal (i.e. reflective materials)?

Rudel
09-28-2014, 04:33 PM
I thought the magnetron was made of metal (i.e. reflective materials)?
AFAIK the metal box is only insulating as long as it's not in metallic contact with the rest of the system. The magnetron is obviously connected to the grid and is lossy (It doesn't output as much wattage as it receives and there's a share of dissipation). It's basically the first place energy will dissipate to if there's nothing else around.

Petalpusher
09-28-2014, 04:41 PM
Using micro-wave ovens is safe, it's right in between radio and infrared spectrum, before light... what tends to be harmful is what you get after light in the spectrum (sometimes helpful anyway). Gamma rays ovens would be a no go in your kitchen and a lottery for health unless you want to sterilize your food and your entire family. Done right, is right.

Still all very natural energy, the most basic in the universe and stars.

ps : Oh and build more nuclear power plants in your country as well.

Gustave H
09-28-2014, 05:08 PM
I'm going to throw away my microwave because ButlerKing told me to. Sounds reasonable.

♥ Lily ♥
10-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Microwave ovens are terrible to cook, they're great for eating up.

Each to their own preferences. :)

I personally find that even re-heating food by blasting it quickly in a microwave spoils the texture, (such as the fluffiness in jacket potatoes, for instance), and impairs the delicate flavours in soups and warm drinks.

Gently re-heating food via an oven, grill, or hob, may take slightly longer, but the flavours and textures of foods aren't spoiled using this method.

Patience is a virtue. :)