PDA

View Full Version : Hackers' nude photos threat to silence Emma Watson

European Knight
09-24-2014, 04:11 PM
http://cdn1.independent.ie/incoming/article30605105.ece/e8bca/ALTERNATES/h342/%5D%23%27emma2.jpg
UN Women Goodwill Ambassador Emma Watson (C ) attends the HeForShe campaign launch at the United Nations Actress Emma Watson Jennifer Larence var slideshow95983 = of her following her powerful speech on gender equality at the UN last week. -

Actress Emma Watson has refused to be silenced by online trolls threatening to leak nude photos of her following her powerful speech on gender equality at the UN last week.
Watson's plea for men to join the fight for equal rights for women has sparked a flood of pledges across the world, including many from fellow celebrities and politicians

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/americas/hackers-nude-photos-threat-to-silence-emma-watson-30610676.html

LightHouse89
09-24-2014, 04:15 PM
LOL :picard1: the europeans especially northern eruos....are becoming a pathetic people....I mean a real laughing stock.

portusaus
09-24-2014, 04:16 PM
Clever (and cunning!) be the (Dinard!) neckbeard.

Gaston
09-24-2014, 04:22 PM
It's disgusting. But I love watching retarded "straight" men from all over the world feeling threatened by a girl's speech. And I'm pretty sure a lot of apricity members support these hackers.

LightHouse89
09-24-2014, 04:31 PM
I hope they show the nude pics online at least.

dude
09-24-2014, 04:37 PM
That's so that they have to threaten like that...oh, they will show her boobs, wooo, guess what...Oh my go.. she has a vagina...

Melina
09-24-2014, 04:40 PM
It's disgusting. But I love watching retarded "straight" men from all over the world feeling threatened by a girl's speech. And I'm pretty sure a lot of apricity members support these hackers.

Chill. She is isn't the only one that has been hacked. In the past couple of weeks celebs were getting hacked from left to right. Anyways, what makes Emma so special? Is it because she is a celeb? Even average women get their photos hacked. I don't support the hackers. But it is not because of celebs but because of regular women who get exposed and can't find jobs after the fact their private photos got leaked.

Celebs like her can have her pics leaked and she will still have a job tomorrow.

Dictator
09-24-2014, 04:42 PM
Why do celebs even take nude pics?

portusaus
09-24-2014, 05:08 PM

The problem is that ordinary stupid people will listen to the words planted in her mouth and nod their heads. She (or, whomever directs her actions) has made herself a political enemy and thus must be silenced, and given the nature of modern power struggle anything goes. This is obscene but clever and potentially effective.

Unome
09-24-2014, 05:10 PM
Alcohol/Drugs

Styrian Mujo
09-24-2014, 05:11 PM
I'd be so happy to see Emma Watson's nudes.

Styrian Mujo
09-24-2014, 05:12 PM
Can anybody give me a link to Jennifer Lawrence nudes?

JoeyGee8688
09-24-2014, 05:22 PM
Hrm... don't put nude photos of yourself into cyberspace... don't worry about hackers sending them around the world. It makes sense to me, at least. :coffee: (Sorry Aryan; I stole your coffee.)

The Illyrian Warrior
09-24-2014, 05:30 PM
Alcohol/Drugs

Good hint, that really explains the reason why they take nude pics of themselves. :thumb001:

Mraz
09-24-2014, 05:32 PM
Is this the Harry Potter girl?

poiuytrewq0987
09-24-2014, 05:36 PM
This reminds me of an event where a number of Scottish men heckled a lady because she voted no on the independence referendum. Some men out there are sick in the mind to attack women just because they have their own opinion.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03044/scotland-taunt_3044045c.jpg

Aviator
09-24-2014, 05:39 PM
I liked her in Harry Potter, but somehow, I just don't find any of this interesting. Men pledging to, "help end gender inequality" is another sensation that will surge for the next week or two, and then no one will remember it happened.

Gaston
09-24-2014, 05:58 PM

Because they naturally do the same things as non-celebs.

Chill. She is isn't the only one that has been hacked. In the past couple of weeks celebs were getting hacked from left to right. Anyways, what makes Emma so special? Is it because she is a celeb? Even average women get their photos hacked. I don't support the hackers. But it is not because of celebs but because of regular women who get exposed and can't find jobs after the fact their private photos got leaked.

Celebs like her can have her pics leaked and she will still have a job tomorrow.

Well, I don't really care about Mrs Watson (she'll be fine in all eventualities as you said). It's the context of the threat and the justification which bother me. I wonder if the evil feminism is the reason for this threat or it's just a random justification for leaking the nude pics, after the recent fappening .

The problem is that ordinary stupid people will listen to the words planted in her mouth and nod their heads. She (or, whomever directs her actions) has made herself a political enemy and thus must be silenced, and given the nature of modern power struggle anything goes. This is obscene but clever and potentially effective.

I don't see anything wrong with what she said. Women should have access to she same rights as men, nothing more. Any man who feel threatened by women who are willing to fight for their rights is a sissy.

As expected, apricity is as a whole a forum where pseudoscience and conspiration hypotheses are more popular than science and truth.

Ars Moriendi
09-24-2014, 06:05 PM
Photos would be just as irrelevant as her speech.
Only difference is that people online would probably do care enough to look for the pics and download them, unlike the speech that hardly anyone cared to listen to.

FeederOfRavens
09-24-2014, 10:36 PM
This reminds me of an event where a number of Scottish men heckled a lady because she voted no on the independence referendum. Some men out there are sick in the mind to attack women just because they have their own opinion.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03044/scotland-taunt_3044045c.jpg

What's wrong with that?