PDA

View Full Version : Classify Hot Spaniard Woman from Valencia, Eastern Spain

alnortedelsur
09-24-2014, 05:51 PM
http://www.modaylook.com/wp-content/gallery/maria-boronat/modelo-maria-boronat.jpg

http://www.modaylook.com/wp-content/gallery/maria-boronat/maria-boronat-miss-valencia-2013.jpg

http://www.modaylook.com/wp-content/gallery/maria-boronat/miss-valencia-2013.jpg

http://www.jonathan-foto.com/wp-content/gallery/maria-ginger/b.jpg

http://www.jonathan-foto.com/wp-content/gallery/maria-ginger/d.jpg

spanish catalan
09-24-2014, 05:54 PM
atlantid

Bahaman
09-24-2014, 06:07 PM
She can pass in Northern Europe.

alnortedelsur
09-24-2014, 06:18 PM
She can pass in Northern Europe.

If you say so:noidea:

And she is a very regular and ordinary fully ethnic Spaniard from Spain, BTW.

Bahaman
09-24-2014, 06:32 PM
If you say so:noidea:

And she is a very regular and ordinary fully ethnic Spaniard from Spain, BTW.

She doesn't look like youre regular Spaniard. Spaniards rarely have blue eyes.

Tooting Carmen
09-24-2014, 06:36 PM
Atlanto-Med-Berid

Hithaeglir
09-24-2014, 06:37 PM
Atlantid and Alpine.

Ibericus
09-24-2014, 06:37 PM
West-med

alnortedelsur
09-24-2014, 06:42 PM

Blue eyes are a minority trait in Spain, but NOT that "rare" as you claim. Blue eyed people are about 14-15% of ethnic Spaniards, and people with light eyes (blue/green) altogether, would make up about 30% of ethnic Spaniards.

Bahaman
09-24-2014, 06:44 PM
Blue eyes are a minority trait in Spain, but NOT that "rare" as you claim. Blue eyed people are about 14-15% of ethnic Spaniards, and people with light eyes (blue/green) altogether, would make up about 30% of ethnic Spaniards.

Bullshit.

Blue eyes are very rare in Spain. Fact.

alnortedelsur
09-24-2014, 06:49 PM
Bullshit.

The Spanish woman on my avatar is another blue eyed Spaniard, from Valencia.

Blue eyes are about 14-15% in Spain, and green eyes would be another 14-15%. Believe it or not.

Bahaman
09-24-2014, 06:55 PM
Blue eyes are about 14-15% in Spain, and green eyes would be another 14-15%. Believe it or not.

Where did you get that? Out of you're ass?

Only about 5% of Spanish population have blue eyes.

alnortedelsur
09-24-2014, 07:07 PM
Where did you get that? Out of you're ass?

Only about 5% of Spanish population have blue eyes.

You are the one that get things out of your ass.

Spaniards have lower proportions of light hair and eyes compared to Northern and central Europe, TRUE...

...but still, there are decent proportions of Spaniards with colored eyes and with blond and light brown hair. Just like in any other European ethnicity.

And most other Spaniards who are not blond or light eyed, are at least pale brunettes with different shades of brown hair and different shades of brown to hazel eyes, that, as individuals, would NOT stand out (pigmentation-wise) like a sore thumb, in places like Switzerland, Austria, France, Belgium or Britain.

Spain is NOT "different". LOL

Gustave H
09-24-2014, 07:15 PM
Aryan beauty.

Bahaman
09-24-2014, 07:32 PM
You are the one that get things out of your ass.

Spaniards have lower proportions of light hair and eyes compared to Northern and central Europe, TRUE...

...but still, there are decent proportions of Spaniards with colored eyes and with blond and light brown hair. Just like in any other European ethnicity.

And most other Spaniards who are not blond or light eyed, are at least pale brunettes with different shades of brown hair and different shades of brown to hazel eyes, that, as individuals, would NOT stand out (pigmentation-wise) like a sore thumb, in places like Switzerland, Austria, France, Belgium or Britain.

Spain is NOT "different". LOL

Spaniards are not pale brunettes. Pale brunettes concentreated mainly around British Isles(Irish, Welsh and Scots). Spaniards are of olive complexion.

Stop inventing things.

Roy
09-24-2014, 08:27 PM
Pred. Atlantid.

Maximum Speed
09-24-2014, 08:30 PM
Perfect woman

alnortedelsur
09-24-2014, 08:36 PM
Spaniards are not pale brunettes. Pale brunettes concentreated mainly around British Isles(Irish, Welsh and Scots). Spaniards are of olive complexion.

Stop inventing things.

Call it "light skinned" or whatever you want. Light skinned people (NOT necessarily as pale like Scandinavians or like some British) are all over europe, including Iberia.

Average skin pigmentation of Spaniards (and Portuguese) is NOT noticeable different from average skin pigmentation in France and central Europe, or compared to the skin pigmentation of many British brunettes.

Every pigmentation change as you move from north to south in Europe, occurs in a very clinal fashion. Northern Germans and British are slightly lighter, on average, than French or Southern Germans (but there is not much of a big difference); then French, in turn, are slightly lighter, on average, than Iberians (but again, NOT by far), and actually Southern French are pretty about the same, in their average hair, skin and eye pigmentation, compared to Iberians.

Do you see?? every change from north to south occurs in a very clinal fashion, including up to Spain and Portugal, because Iberians are NOT a "separate breed" from the rest of Europe.

If we compare the pigmentation of Spaniards (as group) with English (as group), the difference is somewhat noticeable (a noticeable bigger presence of ultra pale individuals, and more red haired, blond haired and light eyed people compared to Spain), but if we compared average skin, hair and eye pigmentation of Spaniards with Southern French or with Northern Italians, the difference is NOT that much, because France is right next door north of Spain, and Northern Italy is not that far from Spain either.

There is a higher presence of olive skinned people in Spain and Portugal, compared to France or central Europe, YES...

...but olive skinned Spaniards/Portuguese are NOT the Iberian average, they are minority.

Most Spaniards (and Portuguese) are light skinned enough (type II and III skin), and have at least some shade of brown to hazel eyes and some shade of brown hair (in the case they are not light haired/eyed) as to don't stand out (individually) like "exotic gipsy like people" or like "swarthy plain meds" in France, Austria, Northern Italy, Switzerland or Britain.

So, stop inventing things out from your hollywood brainwashed mind.

Anglojew
09-24-2014, 10:53 PM
Hottie

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-24-2014, 11:01 PM
Bullshit.

I'll be sure to tell my father and some of my cousins that they don't have blue eyes. It's all a trick of the mind.

Bahaman
09-24-2014, 11:03 PM
I'll be sure to tell my father and some of my cousins that they don't have blue eyes. It's all a trick of the mind.

There are always exceptions to the rule.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-24-2014, 11:04 PM

Seems like there are many exceptions within my own family. Fact.

Bahaman
09-24-2014, 11:07 PM
Seems like there are many exceptions within my own family. Fact.

Youre are not spaniard but american. Most white americans are mish-mash of different european ethnicities.

TCDA1986
09-24-2014, 11:10 PM
Muñequoid xD lol

West Euro look, passes Iberia, France and in Central Europe I would say

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-24-2014, 11:12 PM
Youre are not spaniard but american. Most white americans are mish-mash of different european ethnicities.

Obviously you can't read a simple profile.

I just got back from Spain two days ago, dope. You're either an illiterate or a poorly conceived troll. My relatives are all Spaniards except one cousin who is half Italian.

Gaita
09-24-2014, 11:12 PM

Lol.... So both his parents were born in Spain and are full blooded Spaniards and he turns out to be a mish-mash of different European ethnicities? :picard1:

alnortedelsur
09-24-2014, 11:27 PM

I also have blue eyes. But that must be also a trick of my mind. You know, Spaniards can only look like Banderas.

And if there are some Spaniards out there like this woman, it must be because they are descendants of visigoths, or something like that.:lol:

alnortedelsur
09-24-2014, 11:32 PM

Blue eyes and green eyes, though not as frequent as in Central or Northern Europe, are NOT an "exceptional" trait amongst Spaniards either.

Bahaman
09-24-2014, 11:33 PM
I also have blue eyes. But that must be also a trick of my mind. You know, Spaniards can only look like Banderas.

And if there are some Spaniards out there like this woman, it must be because they are descendants of visigoths, or something like that.:lol:

Interesting that both you and that american guy have blue eyes and both of you are from new world.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-24-2014, 11:35 PM
Interesting that both you and that american guy have blue eyes and both of you are from new world.

I don't have blue eyes. I said my father has blue eyes. Are you retarded? My post was very clear.

alnortedelsur
09-24-2014, 11:52 PM

I DO HAVE blue eyes. I didn't make that up. And my white-Venezuelan dad (of mostly Spanish background) has blue eyes, same as four of his brothers.

And I was living in Spain, and Spanish people with blue or green eyes are NOT uncommon.

Then, there are also LOTS of spaniards with hazel eyes.

There are several green eyed and blue eyed people in my Spanish mother's family, and a lot of her other relatives have hazel eyes.

Spain is NOT the Middle east or Tunisia. LOL

alnortedelsur
10-30-2014, 03:19 PM
bump

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2014, 03:27 PM
If I called you retarded I would be doing you a compliment :picard1:

Piccolo
10-30-2014, 03:43 PM
Atlantid. She looks very Spanish. Spanish women really are beautiful! I must visit Spain one day!

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2014, 03:50 PM
Atlantid. She looks very Spanish. Spanish women really are beautiful! I must visit Spain one day!
Good people is welcomed here :p

Arch Hades
10-30-2014, 03:51 PM
I DO HAVE blue eyes. I didn't make that up. And my white-Venezuelan dad (of mostly Spanish background) has blue eyes, same as four of his brothers.

And I was living in Spain, and Spanish people with blue or green eyes are NOT uncommon.

There are several green eyed and blue eyed people in my Spanish mother's family, and a lot of her other relatives have hazel eyes.

You're an Ohio State Blueye.

Sorry I had to, ho ho ho.

Kamal900
10-30-2014, 03:57 PM
Very Spanish looking, west med. As for the blue or green eyes on the Spaniards, really it all depends on the region of the country. Colored eyes on the Spaniards are either common or rare, and i would say that 20 percent of Spaniards are colored eyes, the rest are brown, hazel, or light brown eyes.

Kamal900
10-30-2014, 03:58 PM

Being brown eyes dosent make you middle eastern or anything, and the brown eye coloration is the oldest phenotype of the caucasian race. Italians for example are not part of the light spectrum like the swedes or germans, but at the same time, they look european.

Atlan
10-30-2014, 04:11 PM
She's the "famous" bitch from the MotoGP gif

http://k31.kn3.net/D/9/0/9/2/E/2F8.gif

http://www.ultraimg.com/images/XC6zB.gif

Arch Hades
10-30-2014, 04:26 PM
She's the "famous" bitch from the MotoGP gif

http://k31.kn3.net/D/9/0/9/2/E/2F8.gif

http://www.ultraimg.com/images/XC6zB.gif

Is the other girl Spanish? I find her more attractive, a little more classic Mediterranean.

Atlan
10-30-2014, 04:42 PM
Is the other girl Spanish? I find her more attractive, a little more classic Mediterranean.

I guess so.

Also mediterranean beauty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-1Jay5J3zM

Laura Barriales
http://www.24con.com/files/image/152/152334/5405daa9c3f3a.jpg
http://www.elbalonrosa.com/wp-content/gallery/barriales/barriales-36.jpg

She looks very italian, to me, although she is spaniard.

alnortedelsur
10-30-2014, 05:31 PM

Thanks my friend :thumb001:

Nurzat
10-30-2014, 05:56 PM
she wears contacts and she wouldn't pass in northern europe. she looks balkanic. North Pontic which can go to Pontic without the contact lenses

alnortedelsur
10-30-2014, 06:08 PM
Very Spanish looking, west med. As for the blue or green eyes on the Spaniards, really it all depends on the region of the country. Colored eyes on the Spaniards are either common or rare, and i would say that 20 percent of Spaniards are colored eyes, the rest are brown, hazel, or light brown eyes.

Agree with most of what you said, but blue and green eyes are NOT rare anywhere in Spain. In some of the areas of southern and southeastern Spain, with the lowest percentage of light eyes, blue/green eyed people would be around 15-20%, whilst in some areas in northern Spain, there can be up to 40% of people with green/blue eyes, being the national average about 30% (not 20%).

Blue eyes and green eyes by separate, are about 15% each (nation wide), which means that green and blue eyed Spaniards, added up together, are about 30% in Spain. If we count hazel eyes as colored eyes, then the percentage of Spaniards with colored eyes, is way higher than 30%.

zhaoyun
10-30-2014, 06:09 PM
Looks northern Spaniard or French. Extremely gorgeous.

alnortedelsur
10-30-2014, 06:25 PM
Being brown eyes dosent make you middle eastern or anything, and the brown eye coloration is the oldest phenotype of the caucasian race. Italians for example are not part of the light spectrum like the swedes or germans, but at the same time, they look european.

I didn't mean that brown eyes are a particularly middle eastern trait, I know that lots of Spaniards, and lots of other Europeans have brown eyes. But brown eyes are also common, to some extent, in northern africa and the middle east, while hazel eyes and blue and green eyes are from very infrequent to totally absent in most North African and middle eastern countries. And the troll to whom I answered, due to his hollywood misconceptions, must think that all Spaniards are from brown eyed (the lighter ones, LOL) to black eyed, like if Spain was Tunisia or the middle east, that's what I mean.

Kamal900
Agree with most of what you said, but blue and green eyes are NOT rare anywhere in Spain. In some of the areas of southern and southeastern Spain, with the lowest percentage of light eyes, blue/green eyed people would be around 15-20%, whilst in some areas in northern Spain, there can be up to 40% of people with green/blue eyes, being the national average about 30% (not 20%).

Blue eyes and green eyes by separate, are about 15% each (nation wide), which means that green and blue eyed Spaniards, added up together, are about 30% in Spain. If we count hazel eyes as colored eyes, then the percentage of Spaniards with colored eyes, is way higher than 30%.

Well, my big brother told me that the Spaniards in Valencia are not light pigmented(most of them are black or brown hair, brown or hazel eyes and etc) when he visited the region back in 2006. Anyway, there's nothing wrong in having brown eyes and etc, and having blue eyes and blonde hair doesn't make a person more european than the other. Most Italians are brown eyes and black or brown haired, not colored like the ones in Sweden or Germany.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_H6XW_a4TYus/SYjOXAYnH_I/AAAAAAAAALg/nlsujC6dfnY/s1600/blue_eyes_map2.jpg

As you said, many Spaniards do have between 20 to 49 percent colored eyes, but the eastern Spaniards like the valencians are around 1 to 19 percent, similar to Italy.

Sandman
very pretty, atlantid mainly

Nurzat
10-30-2014, 06:31 PM

how do you know since you don't live in spain and you're latino (tira-flechas) instead?

Dani Cutie
10-30-2014, 06:33 PM
Bullshit.

Rarely? Hahahahahha

quediustu
10-30-2014, 06:45 PM
Her name is Maria Boronat. Catalan beauty.

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2014, 08:00 PM
Looks northern Spaniard or French. Extremely gorgeous.
There is not such thing as Northern or Southern Spaniard look.

Well, my big brother told me that the Spaniards in Valencia are not light pigmented(most of them are black or brown hair, brown or hazel eyes and etc) when he visited the region back in 2006. Anyway, there's nothing wrong in having brown eyes and etc, and having blue eyes and blonde hair doesn't make a person more european than the other. Most Italians are brown eyes and black or brown haired, not colored like the ones in Sweden or Germany.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_H6XW_a4TYus/SYjOXAYnH_I/AAAAAAAAALg/nlsujC6dfnY/s1600/blue_eyes_map2.jpg

As you said, many Spaniards do have between 20 to 49 percent colored eyes, but the eastern Spaniards like the valencians are around 1 to 19 percent, similar to Italy.
That map sucks, there is not difference in Spain about hair/eyes colour.

Her name is Maria Boronat. Catalan beauty.
She is not Catalan, what shit are you talking? she is from Valencia, and her full name is María Boronat Sánchez.

Guapo
10-30-2014, 11:23 PM
Good lord, I would eat her out even on her period.

alnortedelsur
10-31-2014, 03:34 AM
how do you know since you don't live in spain and you're latino (tira-flechas) instead?

I lived several years in Spain, my mom is a fully ethnic Spaniard from Spain (Mallorca), and I am Spanish citizen.

I am about 90% ethnic Spaniard, aside from some minor Italian and Amerindian inputs from my dad's side. All this means that I am more than 90% European. I am NOT the kind of "latino wannabe" and non-white that you have in mind, you moron.

alnortedelsur
10-31-2014, 06:14 AM
Well, my big brother told me that the Spaniards in Valencia are not light pigmented(most of them are black or brown hair, brown or hazel eyes and etc) when he visited the region back in 2006. Anyway, there's nothing wrong in having brown eyes and etc, and having blue eyes and blonde hair doesn't make a person more european than the other.

Well, I have NEVER said that blue/green eyed Spaniards are majority, LOL. I just said that light eyed Spaniards are NOT that few as would be expected by untraveled people that rely too much on stereotypes. That's it.

And I have never said that there is anything wrong, or "less European" with brown hair and brown eyes either.

Most Italians are brown eyes and black or brown haired, not colored like the ones in Sweden or Germany.

That's the funny thing, LOL. That you talk like if blond/red hair and colored eyes, were "exclusive property" of Northern Europeans like Swedes, Germans and British, when that's NOT the case. They have higher frequencies of those kind of traits compared to Southern Europeans, TRUE. But that doesn't mean that those traits cannot be found in sizable proportions in southern Europeans too.

And I do NOT think that the higher the proportion of light hair and light eyes, "the better" LOL, because that would be like "accepting" Northern Europeans are "better" than Iberians or other southern Europeans, which is NOT the case. Iberians are very proud of themselves and would NEVER accept anybody as "their superiors". Iberians see themselves as equal, OR EVEN BETTER, than other Europeans.

There would not be anything wrong if Iberians were all dark haired and dark eyed, but that's NOT the case, and if I discuss all this, is because I don't like how Iberians are misrepresented by stereotypes. And assuming that only Germans, Scandinavian, British and the likes have all the monopoly of light hair and eyes is not more than a stupid stereotype.

That's BULLSHIT. NOWHERE in Spain the percentage of colored eyes is as small as 1% or 5% LOL!!

Indeed, NOWHERE in Spain, even, in the darkest corners of the southernmost and/or the most southeastern areas of Spain (like Murcia, Andalusia, Valencia, Balearic Islands, and even Canary Islands) colored eyes are less than 15% or so.

I lived in Mallorca Island (eastern Spain), and I also lived in Barcelona and Madrid, and there was NOT any noticeable difference when comparing Mallorcans with most of the Spanish people that I saw in Barcelona or Madrid.

My Spanish mom is from Mallorca (again, in eastern Spain), and she is fair skinned with freckles (like me), she has a chestnut color hair (blonde when she was a kid, just like me) and has green eyes. Two of my brothers (who are brown eyed), have the same skin and hair color as me and my mom (and were blond when kids), they both have freckles, just like me and my mother, and I also have two sisters with chestnut color hair, and one of them has reddish flashes in her hair.

I came across with lots of people in Mallorca with similar hair and skin pigmentation as me, my mother and my siblings, and I came across with a good number of people with green or blue eyes. Not saying with this, that blue/green eyed people are majority in Mallorca, but they are NOT uncommon either.

And the woman of this thread is from Valencia (southeastern Spain). And you can be sure that she does NOT stand out like a sore thumb in her homeland.

South and southeastern Spain are NOT like Tunisia, Morocco, or the Middle East, as that stupid map suggest, LOL.

Nurzat
10-31-2014, 06:58 AM
I lived several years in Spain, my mom is a fully ethnic Spaniard from Spain (Mallorca), and I am Spanish citizen.

I am about 90% ethnic Spaniard, aside from some minor Italian and Amerindian inputs from my dad's side. All this means that I am more than 90% European. I am NOT the kind of "latino wannabe" and non-white that you have in mind, you moron.

:) oh, the Latino hot blood.. jumping to names and being aggressive. you're the millionth Spanish supremacist here, i won't argue with you, it's pointless, plus, i've visited Europe extensively, i know the places and the people, there's nothing to prove, there's only a common sense dictating that one recognizes the facts

Cristiano viejo
10-31-2014, 08:56 AM
:) oh, the Latino hot blood.. jumping to names and being aggressive. you're the millionth Spanish supremacist here, i won't argue with you, it's pointless, plus, i've visited Europe extensively, i know the places and the people, there's nothing to prove, there's only a common sense dictating that one recognizes the facts
Clarify. If he is Latino he can not be Spanish supremacist.
If you have visited Spain then you should know that blue eyes are not uncommon here (I am not saying that blue eyes are common neither).
The rest are masturbations.

Nurzat
10-31-2014, 09:12 AM
Clarify. If he is Latino he can not be Spanish supremacist.
If you have visited Spain then you should know that blue eyes are not uncommon here (I am not saying that blue eyes are common neither).
The rest are masturbations.

blue eyes are much rarer than in North Balkans for sure but red beards are quite common in Spain i can tell ! let's not forget north Spaniards score a lot on Upper Paleolithic genes (WHG-UHG) :)

Bahaman
10-31-2014, 09:41 AM
Spaniards here trying to persuade everyone that blue eyes are common occurence in Spain. Only 5% of Spain has blue eyes.
The rest are fairytailes of delusional Iberians.

Cristiano viejo
10-31-2014, 11:04 AM
blue eyes are much rarer than in North Balkans for sure but red beards are quite common in Spain i can tell ! let's not forget north Spaniards score a lot on Upper Paleolithic genes (WHG-UHG) :)
Depend what you mean with Northern Balkans. I have been in Romanian Transilvania and Wallachia and that is not true. Rather the opposite.
If you mean Hungary and Slovenia, then I agree.

Spaniards here trying to persuade everyone that blue eyes are common occurence in Spain. Only 5% of Spain has blue eyes.
hahaha Spain has like 20% of light eyes, at minimum. 5% is a great joke worthy of a retarded like you.
You have never been in Spain, mongrel, what do you talk?

Bahaman
10-31-2014, 11:25 AM
hahaha Spain has like 20% of light eyes, at minimum. 5% is a great joke worthy of a retarded like you.
You have never been in Spain, mongrel, what do you talk?
Christiano Viejo aka the most retarded poster on TA shows up with his stupidity again.
20% of blue eyes in Spain is only in your wildest dreams, gitano viejo.

Grace O'Malley
10-31-2014, 12:11 PM
She's gorgeous. Not that well up on classifications but wouldn't she be considered North Atlantid?

Fear Fiain
10-31-2014, 12:13 PM
Atlanto-Berid with slight subnordid influence.

Arbërori
10-31-2014, 12:14 PM
I've been in Spain and Spaniards are quite light, much lighter than their haters here on TA... :lol:

Beautiful and welcoming people, I loved their cuisine!

Cristiano viejo
10-31-2014, 01:31 PM
Christiano Viejo aka the most retarded poster on TA shows up with his stupidity again.

Please mongrel, are not you who opened a thread asking if blonde people is bullied in the schools in Southern Europe? :laugh2: dont talk about retardeness, that it is very funny.

Mn The Loki TA Son
10-31-2014, 01:35 PM

You should change your username to, TheJokeman. you are a funny guy. or to MoronicMan. :D

Tooting Carmen
10-31-2014, 01:36 PM

He said a minimum of 20% of light eyes, not specifically blue eyes. When you add green and grey eyes to blue then that is perfectly plausible.

Cristiano viejo
10-31-2014, 01:46 PM
You should change your username to, TheJokeman. you are a funny guy. or to MoronicMan. :D

This mongrel is the typical anti-Spanish: in his fucking life he has been here, but he believes to know everything about us and talks and talks with no end like a fucking retard :blah::blah::blah:

Mn The Loki TA Son
10-31-2014, 01:53 PM
This mongrel is the typical anti-Spanish: in his fucking life he has been here, but he believes to know everything about us and talks and talks with no end like a fucking retard :blah::blah::blah:

No doubt and also maybe he's mad that an Alpha Spanish male Conquer his Girlfriend :laugh:

philips
10-31-2014, 06:12 PM
light eyed Spaniards

Pilar Rubio
http://i58.tinypic.com/14vsaap.jpg

Sara Carbonero
http://i62.tinypic.com/23w5qn8.jpg

Jesus Navas
http://i58.tinypic.com/20lh68.jpg

Pique
http://i59.tinypic.com/f03qzk.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/osd4ya.jpg

Feliciano Lopez
http://i58.tinypic.com/2n8yj6e.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2roi5oo.jpg

Tommy Robredo
http://i58.tinypic.com/ap8v9v.jpg

Marc Bartra
http://i57.tinypic.com/1j7q79.jpg

Arbërori
10-31-2014, 06:47 PM
The reason why people envy Spaniards is because they're usually in general very attractive. Spanish girls have a lot of personality and Spanish guys are known as extremely seductive men.

It's a very un-European trait to hate on Spaniards, when they're all part of the European family... I personally find the darker, mediterranean type of Spaniards one of the most attractive people on Earth.

The stereotype doesn't lie: Spanish lover. :wink

alnortedelsur
12-08-2014, 12:53 AM
bump

alnortedelsur
07-14-2015, 10:34 PM
up

Peter Nirsch
07-14-2015, 10:34 PM
atlantid

gamusino
07-14-2015, 11:23 PM

according to a study:

16.3% blue-grey
55.2% green-hazel
28.5% brown-black