PDA

View Full Version : Russian women vs Albanian women

Pages : [1] 2

poiuytrewq0987
09-24-2014, 08:35 PM
I challenge you to find an Albanian who looks more hot than her. :D

http://cdn2.thesupermodelsgallery.com/2012/09/Masha-Philippova/Masha_Philippova_10.jpg

Linebacker
09-24-2014, 09:01 PM
Well Arberori once posted an Albo fitness model who looks significantly better than the lady in OP.

http://i.imgur.com/j93AC6n.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1UoFeTl.jpg

Borna
09-24-2014, 09:16 PM
Joke thread, @ Sven please, we already concluded that your taste in females does not extend local village where you are born.

Borna
09-24-2014, 09:21 PM
http://img.szafa.pl/ubrania/0/012184942/1349783824/alena.jpg

Sup?

Ars Moriendi
09-24-2014, 09:33 PM
Clearer face pic of the OP model, Masha Phillippova:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lH14JBv-iJk/UZzu4e9FO0I/AAAAAAACVr0/D43aDfA6y6U/s1600/beauty6.jpg

Gustave H
09-24-2014, 09:38 PM
Russians are some of the purest Whites there are. Albanian women don't stand a chance against Russian women.

Don Arb
09-24-2014, 09:41 PM
Even arberori is prettier than her :D

dralos
09-24-2014, 09:44 PM
Clearer face pic of the OP model, Masha Phillippova:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lH14JBv-iJk/UZzu4e9FO0I/AAAAAAAVr0/D43aDfA6y6U/s1600y6.jpg
in this pic she looks less attractive in the pic of op she looks like a swede here she looks russian

Drawing-slim
09-24-2014, 09:48 PM
Albanian women keep wining top five places every year in miss world and miss universe pageant.
Not to mention miss Sweden is Albanian, miss Italy, miss Swiss, miss Danmark, and miss Germany just won last week a girl from kosova

Ars Moriendi
09-24-2014, 09:48 PM
in this pic she looks less attractive in the pic of op she looks like a swede here she looks russian

I saw the first pic was from a bikini catalogue and she had her face covered with hair, that's an usual technique to improve the appearance of girls. That's why I figured it'd be best to show a close pic of her face.

HERK
09-24-2014, 09:49 PM
Here one much more beautiful, in ancient times they used to make statues for beauties like this one.

Genta Ismajli.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/u4Vj_-fOVC1cwxTQ4Pe6sz8pZEuLJi377cEnoETxbNZoSZ87bTqYN6b2 F1yBNwA8xNZ_cmLfL6_BGdjEEyM3N1QrGaG1mFgo6Y8Pu1vrMt kxBaIshnB8470PZDXFcAVYwoE=w412-h635-nc
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/eDuy8z_VkvHWIiBS57pc13pfOMgFjeJDE33txHcyFnNXcq058z uhG5443bFbd8l3oDmYnrdO14vi8_S_9wSewnb40bI_5fp1Z8A= w500-h282-nc

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 09:50 PM
Seriously? You call that hot? Her square jaw?

Here's one random Albanian beauty:

http://i.imgur.com/LGIZV6f.jpg

And also in blonde:
http://i.imgur.com/S0dLRKX.jpg

Oh and she's also a mother, so yeah... Russia down.

P.S As beautiful as Alena Shishkova is, she has lip injections, a nose job and collagen fillers in her cheeks. :wink

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 09:53 PM
Also, the hottest woman in NYC back in 2013 was also an Albanian:
http://i.imgur.com/eCy2wsD.jpg

Casandrinos
09-24-2014, 09:54 PM
The comparison is offensive towards Russian Beauties

dralos
09-24-2014, 09:55 PM
The ones from Karaman and Black Sea Region were / are proud of having asian minor background.
And some might claim that they couldnt change their surnames but, Surname Law of Republic of Turkey was adopted on June 21, 1934, and Greeks moved to Greece in 1923 so they took their surnames after moving to Greece with their own choices. It was the sign of being an Anatolian Greek.

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 09:56 PM

Greek women are so stunning that their men invented the word ''Greek love''... :lol:

poiuytrewq0987
09-24-2014, 09:57 PM
I saw the first pic was from a bikini catalogue and she had her face covered with hair, that's an usual technique to improve the appearance of girls. That's why I figured it'd be best to show a close pic of her face.

http://cdn2.modelsrating.com/sites/default/files/models/other_photos/Masha_Philippova_12.jpg

http://cdn3.modelsrating.com/sites/default/files/models/other_photos/Masha_Philippova_16.jpg

http://cdn1.modelsrating.com/sites/default/files/models/other_photos/Masha_Philippova_9.jpg

dralos
dont post our women here to compete with such slavic sluts thats an insult to us mighty honorable alboz

HERK

At least you don't have the right talk, a country where girls have moustaches.

poiuytrewq0987
09-24-2014, 09:58 PM
Seriously? You call that hot? Her square jaw?

Here's one random Albanian beauty:

And also in blonde:

Oh and she's also a mother, so yeah... Russia down.

P.S As beautiful as Alena Shishkova is, she has lip injections, a nose job and collagen fillers in her cheeks. :wink

She looks like a Latina. Most Balkan girls could pass for Mexicans.

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 09:58 PM
You could've atleast posted a beautiful Russian, this girl is average.

Anyways, Albanian girl that looks like her:
http://i.imgur.com/i9ulWGY.jpg

dralos
09-24-2014, 09:59 PM
DONT POST OUR WOMEN PLZ

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:01 PM
This thread is shame to both Albanian and Russian women.

Arbėrori
She looks like a Latina. Most Balkan girls could pass for Mexicans.

So you want a blonde?

http://i.imgur.com/OZwALxU.jpg

This girl is deemed so beautiful that even Serbian media wrote about her. :wink

Arbėrori
DONT POST OUR WOMEN PLZ

What's your problem?

dralos
09-24-2014, 10:02 PM
This thread is shame to both Albanian and Russian women.
FOR ONCE I AGREE

Casandrinos
Why did you mongrels get so easily offended

Are you Albanian Women/Femrat Shqiptare? :icon_lol:

poiuytrewq0987
You could've atleast posted a beautiful Russian, this girl is average.

Anyways, Albanian girl that looks like her:

Looks so Mexican, no offense. It does say a lot that average Russians = beautiful Albanians.

dralos
What's your problem?
you're just doing what that mongrel thraex wants and thats degenerate our wonderful women

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 10:03 PM
Looks so Mexican, no offense. It does say a lot that average Russians = beautiful Albanians.

If Albanians look Mexican then ''Macedonians'' look Peruvian. Russians = more in number, Albanians = smaller country, yet so beautiful.

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 10:03 PM
you're just doing what that mongrel thraex wants and thats degenerate our wonderful women

He can't degenerate our women... You know where Thraex comes right, right? He's just degenerating himself and his own country.

dralos
09-24-2014, 10:04 PM
He can't degenerate our women... You know where Thraex comes right, right? He's just degenerating himself and his own country.
he is an aussie with long forgotten fyromski ancestry

poiuytrewq0987
If Albanians look Mexican then ''Macedonians'' look Peruvian. Russians = more in number, Albanians = smaller country, yet so beautiful.

I already know Macedonians are very ugly on average, lol. Albanian ladies are pretty in a Latina-esque way. :)

Arbėrori
he is an aussie with long forgotten fyromski ancestry

Tell no more ... xD

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:05 PM
What's your problem?

There is no need to post your women to be ogled and rated by outsiders. Your women are the most cherised thing and don't need to be seen by others.

This Thrax is neither Russian or Albanian, he started provocative thread to post these women half naked, in very bad clothing, for rest of apricity to see. You must resist his trolling.

For example, if someone said your woman were ugly you wouldn't post your sister. So why should you post your cousins (other Albanians)?

poiuytrewq0987
09-24-2014, 10:07 PM
There is no need to post your women to be ogled and rated by outsiders. Your women are the most cherised thing and don't need to be seen by others.

This Thrax is neither Russian or Albanian, he started provocative thread to post these women half naked, in very bad clothing, for rest of apricity to see. You must resist his trolling.

For example, if someone said your woman were ugly you wouldn't post your sister. So why should you post your cousins (other Albanians)?

This is a fun internet competition. Nothing more. You are reading too much into it, bro.

There is no need to post your women to be ogled and rated by outsiders.

So... everyone can ogle them but Apricity posters? :D

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:08 PM
This is a fun internet competition. Nothing more. You are reading too much into it, bro.

So... everyone can ogle them but Apricity posters? :D

It's fun for you, it isn't your sisters or cousins. Why didn't you start thread, Macedonian vs Albanian woman? Or Macedonian vs Russian?

Arbėrori

My intention is not to dishonour Albanian women Stefan... But it's pointless to say that Russian women are more stunning, when they're 200 million and I believe Russian women themselves find Albanian women attractive, yet alone Russian men.

Such as I'm a huge fan of Russian beauties, but Thraex is just... Well, Thraex.

FeederOfRavens
Women aren't meant to be shown off as a national tourist attraction.

dralos
09-24-2014, 10:09 PM
It's fun for you, it isn't your sisters or cousins. Why didn't you start thread, Macedonian vs Albanian woman? Or Macedonian vs Russian?
he doesn't care for fyrom

poiuytrewq0987
09-24-2014, 10:09 PM

Because I don't care for Macedonians? When will you get that through your thick skull?

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:10 PM
My intention is not to dishonour Albanian women Stefan... But it's pointless to say that Russian women are more stunning, when they're 200 million and I believe Russian women themselves find Albanian women attractive, yet alone Russian men.

To me my sister doesn't win points by some stranger saying she looks good in her half naked. It's race towards who is worst.

poiuytrewq0987
09-24-2014, 10:10 PM

Oh come on now, let's not pull the numbers card on me. :P

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 10:11 PM
Oh come on now, let's not pull the numbers card on me. :P

It's true, for a small country we're doing great. Why don't you make an Albanian vs Macedonian thread or Macedonian vs Russian?

Why do you make these threads anyways? Weirdo!

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:11 PM
Because I don't care for Macedonians? When will you get that through your thick skull?

But you care about Albanian? Or Russian? Weird logic.

poiuytrewq0987
09-24-2014, 10:13 PM
But you care about Albanian? Or Russian? Weird logic.

Where did I say that? This is a random comparison thread I made because there are a quite bit of Russian and Albanian posters here. Again, you are reading way too much into my motivations.

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:15 PM
Where did I say that? This is a random comparison thread I made because there are a quite bit of Russian and Albanian posters here. Again, you are reading way too much into my motivations.

Stick to your own women and I won't question your motivations.

Don Arb
09-24-2014, 10:16 PM
Russian girls make you more happy than albanian girls.

poiuytrewq0987
09-24-2014, 10:17 PM
Stick to your own women and I won't question your motivations.

My own women? You're silly. Macedonian women aren't my property. Furthermore, you don't get to tell me what threads I should or shouldn't make. If you don't like the thread then STAY out of it!

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:18 PM
My own women? You're silly. Macedonian women aren't my property. Furthermore, you don't get to tell me what threads I should or shouldn't make. If you don't like the thread then STAY out of it!

I'll do something better, I will shit on it. And what will you do? Cry to a super moderator?

poiuytrewq0987
09-24-2014, 10:19 PM
I'll do something better, I will shit on it. And what will you do? Cry to a super moderator?

Seems to me you're the one doing the crying. ;)

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:20 PM
Seems to me you're the one doing the crying. ;)

Cool but I destroyed your competition thread, so I'm happy ;)

poiuytrewq0987
09-24-2014, 10:21 PM
Cool but I destroyed your competition thread, so I'm happy ;)

http://www.charles-dunn.co.uk/public/pictures/InternetAward.gif

Don Arb
09-24-2014, 10:25 PM
russian girls even swallow .
Kristina I miss you!

dralos
09-24-2014, 10:26 PM
Kristina I miss you!
ahahah traitor

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:26 PM
Kristina I miss you!

How many woman were you with? Almost all girls I was with (long term, not one night stand) swallowed xD

Borna
09-24-2014, 10:27 PM
How many woman were you with? Almost all girls I was with (long term, not one night stand) swallowed xD

Must feel great when she kiss you after it.

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:28 PM
Must feel great when she kiss you after it.

I don't mind it. But after sex is down, woman always goes to shower and brushes her teeth.

Borna
09-24-2014, 10:30 PM
I don't mind it. But after sex is down, woman always goes to shower and brushes her teeth.

LoL and later you tell me that i should not post girls for classification due do some patriarchy ? :D
Nice troll Stefan.

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:31 PM
LoL and later you tell me that i should not post girls for classification due do some patriarchy ? :D
Nice troll Stefan.

Have you ever seen me post Serbian woman? I once even posted my sister's husband for classification. I even blotted her out with paint.

Solin later asked me in rep if he could see how my sister, I deny. I do not expose Serbian woman, even if they're sluts (like the half Serb you posted).

Borna
09-24-2014, 10:35 PM
Have you ever seen me post Serbian woman? I once even posted my sister's husband for classification. I even blotted her out with paint.

Solin later asked me in rep if he could see how my sister, I deny. I do not expose Serbian woman, even if they're sluts (like the half Serb you posted).

Once again, she is not a slut, how did you get that impression ? Girl is superbly modest and nice, well behaved.

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:35 PM
Once again, she is not a slut, how did you get that impression ? Girl is superbly modest and nice, well behaved.

How old is she? Is she married?

Borna
09-24-2014, 10:36 PM
How old is she? Is she married?

19 years old, not married. And trust me she aint whore.

If it was up to me she would be married long ago, we have to work on brotherhood and unity :D

dralos
09-24-2014, 10:38 PM

If it was up to me she would be married long ago, we have to work on brotherhood and unity :D
see stefan is right she wants to party and suck up to the blacks,dirty pervert that she is must be the slav in her

Stefan_Dusan

If I was her brother (since she is already mixed) you could have her, if I get 1/4 of your farm proceeds from the plums, pigs or whatever you do in Slavonia :D

Don Arb
ahahah traitor

her body when she was dancing near me was hummm I would have albanized her bro

How many woman were you with? Almost all girls I was with (long term, not one night stand) swallowed
Im romantic guy dont do that stuff :p u like doing that to a girl?? I guess u were fucking only black girls xD

dralos
09-24-2014, 10:40 PM
If I was her brother (since she is already mixed) you could have her, if I get 1/4 of your farm proceeds from the plums, pigs or whatever you do in Slavonia :D
i want his pigs so scrap that off

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:40 PM
see stefan is right she wants to party and suck up to the blacks,dirty pervert that she is must be the slav in her

I take back my words, 19 year old is all right for non marriage. However if I find out she frequents clubs or drinks I reinstate words.

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:41 PM
her body when she was dancing near me was hummm I would have albanized her bro

Im romantic guy dont do that stuff :p u like doing that to a girl?? I guess u were fucking only black girls xD

I'm never romantic with foreign (nonSerbian) woman. To me they're only sex toys ;)

dralos
09-24-2014, 10:42 PM
I take back my words, 19 year old is all right for non marriage. However if I find out she frequents clubs or drinks I reinstate words.
i mean you saw the picz she clearly likes partying so what do you think,use that vlach brain of yours for once

Don Arb
09-24-2014, 10:43 PM
I'm never romantic with foreign (nonSerbian) woman. To me they're only sex toys ;)

ma jebote ti si samo seljak iz Amerike for a random girl from Serbia :p

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:43 PM
i mean you saw the picz she clearly likes partying so what do you think,use that vlach brain of yours for once

But Prbislav told me she is modest. So I will trust his judgement even though pictures are worrisome. If I was her father I would be hunting man for her nonStop at this crucial time.

Borna
09-24-2014, 10:46 PM

To once for all conclude story about my farm :D

It is farm 25 kms north of Osijek, family property since 1813. I am mainly agricultural oriented, Corn, Sunflowers, Raspberries, Strawberries, and some vegetables. I also have 8 cows and one Bull. Milk is going badly and its very cheap, so my father will sell them soon. And FINALLY, i have only 10 pigs (old ones) since we bought them last year. But i love them.

As for her marriage, be sure that traditional Slavic "Domaćin" will take care of her.

dralos
But Prbislav told me she is modest. So I will trust his judgement even though pictures are worrisome. If I was her father I would be hunting man for her nonStop at this crucial time.
modest in daylight and fox at night

Stefan_Dusan
ma jebote ti si samo seljak iz Amerike for a random girl from Serbia :p

For random girl from Serbia I'm rich American. I can get either city girl, or village girl. But my family arranged for me village girl from Arilje. And this is my preference. Village girls know how to take care of men, city girls just know how to fuck you.

Insuperable
09-24-2014, 10:48 PM
To once for all conclude story about my farm :D

It is farm 25 kms north of Osijek, family property since 1813. I am mainly agricultural oriented, Corn, Sunflowers, Raspberries, Strawberries, and some vegetables. I also have 8 cows and one Bull. Milk is going badly and its very cheap, so my father will sell them soon. And FINALLY, i have only 10 pigs (old ones) since we bought them last year. But i love them.

As for her marriage, be sure that traditional Slavic "Domaćin" will take care of her.

Vlach spotted.

Don Arb
09-24-2014, 10:49 PM
For random girl from Serbia I'm rich American. I can get either city girl, or village girl. But my family arranged for me village girl from Arilje. And this is my preference. Village girls know how to take care of men, city girls just know how to fuck you.
lol seriously? where is that village? so u gonna get engaged like that? thats typical for american albanians xD

dralos
Vlach spotted.
i said that too to him that he is a vlach

Borna
Vlach spotted.

Vlach were sheep herders, not farmers.

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:50 PM
lol seriously? where is that village? so u gonna get engaged like that? thats typical for american albanians xD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arilje

Enagaged, marriage happens this summer/fall depending on certain things :D This was reason for my trip to Serbia this September.

Borna
09-24-2014, 10:51 PM
Sheeps are muslim animals.

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/25347698.jpg

dralos
09-24-2014, 10:52 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arilje

Enagaged, marriage happens this summer/fall depending on certain things :D This was reason for my trip to Serbia this September.
show a pic of that vlach chick

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:53 PM
show a pic of that vlach chick

No pictures, I don't give pictures of my women xD

But her head comes to my shoulder, brunette, brown eyes. Pure mountain woman.

dralos
09-24-2014, 10:54 PM

remember once you showed a woman with face and her boobies what did she do to you to be looked by all the virgins of apricity :(
sad sad sad story

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:56 PM
remember once you showed a woman with face and her boobies what did she do to you to be looked by all the virgins of apricity :(
sad sad sad story

She was Mexican. I admit in past I was not so honorable and showed naked pictures of women I fucked on apricity. Now this has stopped, I live by different standard. New page of my life.

Don Arb
09-24-2014, 10:57 PM

So u are engaged? congrats. Those village girls are nice they do everything u say :D virgin also hehe

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 10:59 PM
So u are engaged? congrats. Those village girls are nice they do everything u say :D virgin also hehe

Hopefully, she lives with her father. So I hope he is giving something new and not unused. However I didn't ask since it's inappropriate and considered offense on honor of father. With her I tried to tease out if she saw other guys, I could not get any indication she did. However she admitted to me drinking alcohol and me and her had long conversation on this.

Borna
09-24-2014, 11:01 PM
I don't believe what i am reading, i am from village, lived whole my life on village, but arranged marriages in 21th century? Gotta be kidding me.
Balkans..

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 11:03 PM
I almost got married arranged marriage style... No gracias.

Don Arb
09-24-2014, 11:06 PM
Hopefully, she lives with her father. So I hope he is giving something new and not unused. However I didn't ask since it's inappropriate and considered offense on honor of father. With her I tried to tease out if she saw other guys, I could not get any indication she did. However she admitted to me drinking alcohol and me and her had long conversation on this.

Not all village girls are good girls hehe I was dating once a village girl who had only 8th grade and she was crazy, not so different among village and city girls now she probably had relationships before so u should not be surprized :D

Don Arb
09-24-2014, 11:07 PM
I almost got married arranged marriage style... No gracias.

Kom me ta ēu Teuta Arifin shkoz :D

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 11:08 PM
Not all village girls are good girls hehe I was dating once a village girl who had only 8th grade and she was crazy, not so different among village and city girls now she probably had relationships before so u should not be surprized :D

This is something I think in back of my mind in addition to her being 1/4 Bosniak. This would mark the first time in history that my line is mixed, and kids would be then 1/8 Bosniak which is huge number.

But on other hand I like her, and she told me she wants at least 3 kids, so arrangement is good. From her, I will also get a "weekend home" from family which grows grapes, apricots, and plums near her paternal home.

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 11:11 PM
Kom me ta ēu Teuta Arifin shkoz :D

Mos luj me mu se do tdjeg si thauper... :D

dralos
09-24-2014, 11:13 PM
This is something I think in back of my mind in addition to her being 1/4 Bosniak. This would mark the first time in history that my line is mixed, and kids would be then 1/8 Bosniak which is huge number.

But on other hand I like her, and she told me she wants at least 3 kids, so arrangement is good. From her, I will also get a "weekend home" from family which grows grapes, apricots, and plums near her paternal home.
hahaha mixing with muslims you traitor

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 11:15 PM
hahaha mixing with muslims you traitor

She is not Muslim. She said her grandfather (maternal side) was Muslim but not religious. This is purely from blood angle I'm worried about. See on forum how proud I can say I'm full Serbian, and now my kids won't have this privilege.

Don Arb
09-24-2014, 11:15 PM
Mos luj me mu se do tdjeg si thauper... :D

haha nouk be nuk luj per ozbillno e kom me taj xD

Ars Moriendi
09-24-2014, 11:18 PM
I don't see the big deal, I could go for an arranged marriage. No big deal. :lol:

Don Arb
09-24-2014, 11:21 PM
She is not Muslim. She said her grandfather (maternal side) was Muslim but not religious. This is purely from blood angle I'm worried about. See on forum how proud I can say I'm full Serbian, and now my kids won't have this privilege.

come on there is no difference at all between serbian and bosnian muslim, your kids are going to be more illyrian than u.

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 11:24 PM
come on there is no difference at all between serbian and bosnian muslim, your kids are going to be more illyrian than u.

Difference is Bosniaks are very mixed people with everything, so you never know what you get when someone says they're Bosniak.

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 11:28 PM
haha nouk be nuk luj per ozbillno e kom me taj xD

Hej a tej e din kush jom une... Mu dalin denise nfamile se do piasi?!

dralos
09-24-2014, 11:31 PM
Difference is Bosniaks are very mixed people with everything, so you never know what you get when someone says they're Bosniak.
serbs are also very mixed if i'm not mistaking many serbian members here have ancestry from hungary or gypsies or muslims some even russian
i think only alboz here seem to be not mixed with everyone
for example your mother is probably an albanian father maybe mix vlach/albo

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 11:32 PM
Stefan, after one night with me, you won't even know what pussy is anymore...

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 11:33 PM
serbs are also very mixed if i'm not mistaking many serbian members here have ancestry from hungary or gypsies or muslims some even russian
i think only alboz here seem to be not mixed with everyone
for example your mother is probably an albanian father maybe mix vlach/albo

Those are Serbs of Bosnia. I was surprised by this also. My mother's paternal origin is Montenegrin Serb from Plav.

Don Arb
09-24-2014, 11:34 PM

come on thats not true even they are mixed they will mix with serbs or croats only :D the same with with serbs, all ex yugo are mixed, even my profesors from Kosovo were married to serbian women bcs they have studied in Beograd.

Hej a tej e din kush jom une... Mu dalin denise nfamile se do piasi?!haha nouk e di ala kush ije po tkom pa pi larg ene i thash kushrejnkes me tkallzou se te du shum, a dalna niher per kafe? po boj be se nuk te prek :D

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 11:35 PM
Stefan, after one night with me, you won't even know what pussy is anymore...

I will make frequent trips to Slovenia to be with you, my Arberori :love0021:

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 11:36 PM
come on thats not true even they are mixed they will mix with serbs or croats only :D the same with with serbs, all ex yugo are mixed, even my profesors from Kosovo were married to serbian women bcs they have studied in Beograd

What bloodline is your professors?

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 11:36 PM
haha nouk e di ala kush ije po tkom pa pi larg ene i thash kushrejnkes me tkallzou se te du shum, a dalna niher per kafe? po boj be se nuk te prek :D

Oj zemer, kur mpae tej? Mos ishe n'tetove? Se atje kom banes une... Po edi, je shom tipi fort tej, shom romantik bohesh, po kurr domkapish detlone mendja.

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 11:37 PM
I will make frequent trips to Slovenia to be with you, my Arberori :love0021:

I will give you the treatments you deserve, big boy... Just come and visit your baby boo... :wink :kiss:

Don Arb
09-24-2014, 11:38 PM
What bloodline is your professors?

they were albo kosovars

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 11:40 PM
they were albo kosovars

That would make then Albanian the mixed ones xD

But in all honesty, I never knew Serbian woman married to Albanian, and I knew many families. It makes sense the women came from Beograd and not Kosovo for example (i.e Serb woman from Kosovo).

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 11:41 PM

But in all honesty, I never knew Serbian woman married to Albanian, and I knew many families. It makes sense the women came from Beograd and not Kosovo for example (i.e Serb woman from Kosovo).

My uncle's second wife is also Serb from Bosna... My partner's mother is also half Serbian.

dralos
09-24-2014, 11:41 PM
Those are Serbs of Bosnia. I was surprised by this also. My mother's paternal origin is Montenegrin Serb from Plav.
there were never any serbs in plav lol thats just albanian
plav was always very albanian but now all of a sudden its full with bosniaks and serbs and not even a single albanian they just became slavized dude
and no lena was half hungarian and from serbia proper and another poster long time ago was mixed with romanians,gigolo has gypsy ancestry and serbian father from serbia proper

dralos
09-24-2014, 11:43 PM

this is true all the serbian women married to alboz are from out of kosova,its weird lol

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 11:43 PM
My uncle's second wife is also Serb from Bosna... My partner's mother is also half Serbian.

I just never knew such mixes. Even in disapor, I do not know many Serbians married to foreign spouses. But Albanian would be out of question for obvious reasons.

Don Arb
09-24-2014, 11:44 PM
Oj zemer, kur mpae tej? Mos ishe n'tetove? Se atje kom banes une... Po edi, je shom tipi fort tej, shom romantik bohesh, po kurr domkapish detlone mendja.

xD a e pish taj a nouk se kom ngju se shum e fort ije mos jesh kon e fejume ma para :D

Don Arb
ccc

Stefan_Dusan
this is true all the serbian women married to alboz are from out of kosova,its weird lol

Not weird because I notice that we from Kosovo have a much more strict culture. Serbs from Serbia proper are much more liberal.

In fact we get made fun of this in Serbia.

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 11:45 PM
I just never knew such mixes. Even in disapor, I do not know many Serbians married to foreign spouses. But Albanian would be out of question for obvious reasons.

Serbs in Slovenia are usually in two groups. A) Serbs from Serbia proper, they're usually married to other Serbs or Slovenes and b) Serbs from BiH, they're married to anything but Serbs, usually Croats, then Muslims and then Slovenians. Some also date Albanians.

Would you want to play with me, daddy? :wink

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 11:46 PM
xD a e pish taj a nouk se kom ngju se shum e fort ije mos jesh kon e fejume ma para :D

Une skom qon asniher i fejaum... Jom I dyti nrend per fejes, e kom ene ni djal hale para mije... A dalim per kafe kur vej? :wink

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 11:47 PM
Serbs in Slovenia are usually in two groups. A) Serbs from Serbia proper, they're usually married to other Serbs or Slovenes and b) Serbs from BiH, they're married to anything but Serbs, usually Croats, then Muslims and then Slovenians. Some also date Albanians.

Would you want to play with me, daddy? :wink

I'm liberal Serb and you are too damn attractive for me to resist :1_2:

Don Arb
09-24-2014, 11:47 PM
Not weird because I notice that we from Kosovo have a much more strict culture. Serbs from Serbia proper are much more liberal.

In fact we get made fun of this in Serbia.

albo kosovars were big players in Beograd in that time :) like the actor Bekim Fehmiu all the girls were crazy about him and he married serbian, kosovars are mixed with slavs :P

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 11:49 PM

Znas kako bi te ja izludio, nebi vise ni bacio oci na zenu... :wink

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 11:51 PM
Znas kako bi te ja izludio, nebi vise ni bacio oci na zenu... :wink

Jbg, sada sam skros napaljan, trebam tvoje telo da ga otresim ;)

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 11:52 PM
One of my dad's worker's wife is an ethnic Serb from Kosovo, she's a lovely lady and surprisingly, both her parents speak Albanian. Was that common back in the day in Kosovo?

dralos
09-24-2014, 11:52 PM
albo kosovars were big players in Beograd in that time :) like the actor Bekim Fehmiu all the girls were crazy about him and he married serbian, kosovars are mixed with slavs :P
ahahahaha 3relatives of mine who are huge height and body taller equal tall as stefan or some even taller now they're older were super popular among serbian girls in beograd plus they were rich :p
i heard stories about them they were also best friends

dralos
09-24-2014, 11:53 PM
One of my dad's worker's wife is an ethnic Serb from Kosovo, she's a lovely lady and surprisingly, both her parents speak Albanian. Was that common back in the day in Kosovo?
absolutely not alboz may just have fucked with serbian girls but no marriage

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 11:53 PM
Jbg, sada sam skros napaljan, trebam tvoje telo da ga otresim ;)

Tvoje telo trebam, stvarno te zelim... Igrao bi se sa tobom satima... :wink

Arbėrori
09-24-2014, 11:54 PM

I wasn't speaking about marriage, re-read my post.

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 11:57 PM

Common enough for older generation.

Stefan_Dusan
09-24-2014, 11:59 PM

You know if I wanted I could marry an Albanian xD I bet you couldn't do same for Serbian woman.

dralos
09-25-2014, 12:00 AM
You know if I wanted I could marry an Albanian xD I bet you couldn't do same for Serbian woman.
i could but my father would kill me :p

Arbėrori
09-25-2014, 12:02 AM
Nothing wrong with marrying either, I know an Albanian guy who married a Serbian girl and they're both highly educated... They're now trying to have a baby, he's from Prishtina while she's from Nis. Lovely couple!

Also, the lady who does my eyebrows is Serbian from Banja Luka.

Stefan_Dusan
09-25-2014, 12:03 AM
i could but my father would kill me :p

Which Serbian girl could you marry :D

Don Arb
09-25-2014, 12:03 AM

there was a serbian girl hitting on dralos in fb :D

Arbėrori
09-25-2014, 12:05 AM

Why don't you add me on fb, you shmokle?!

Don Arb
09-25-2014, 12:08 AM
Why don't you add me on fb, you shmokle?!

cka osht shmokle be :D

@Stefan za tebe xD http://www.sex-klipovi.com/video/441/Lezbo-kiss-na-zurci

Arbėrori
09-25-2014, 12:08 AM
Stefan, ja palim se na tebe ... :wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lucthx6FuQs

dralos
09-25-2014, 12:25 AM
Which Serbian girl could you marry :D
dont dear me to post picz and violate serbian's girl integrity but i have many to chose from which serbian girl doesn't want a tall good-looking albo with great personality,in diaspora all want us probably in serbia act like not in public although i did have some serbian girls in montenegro and yes from serbia proper :)

dralos
09-25-2014, 12:25 AM
they love alboz bcs we dont look like cold baltids and have good personality

Arbėrori
09-25-2014, 12:26 AM
I find Serbian girls more charismatic than Croatian ones, they're usually stuck up... Ipak one vise vole pare nego cure iz Srbije, Srpkinje stvarno zele dobrog muskarca, koji bi bio i dobar otac za njezinu decu i tako. :)

Don Arb
09-25-2014, 12:27 AM
dont dear me to post picz and violate serbian's girl integrity but i have many to chose from which serbian girl doesn't want a tall good-looking albo with great personality,in diaspora all want us probably in serbia act like not in public although i did have some serbian girls in montenegro and yes from serbia proper :)
I knew u were traitor, I will save this post as a fact :D

dralos
09-25-2014, 12:31 AM
I knew u were traitor, I will save this post as a fact :D
ahahha sneaky fox you are

Guapo
09-25-2014, 04:45 AM

leave my gf alone

Guapo
09-25-2014, 05:16 AM
Arbėrori is an Albanian member of The Apricity forum. He joined in August 2012, quickly ratcheting up over 10,000 posts by mid-May 2013.

Initially thought of as being of strict heterosexual orientation, it has recently come to light that he was involved in an erotic affair with long-time Serbian member Guapo.

http://theapricity.com/wiki/index.php?title=Arb%C3%ABrori :coffee:

Borna
09-25-2014, 11:28 AM
http://theapricity.com/wiki/index.php?title=Arb%C3%ABrori :coffee:

Ahahaha take a look at this quote, i am laughing so hard -

The Gheg Highlanderoid

The tallest and lightest Balkanoid, very strong, ectomorph and mesmorph at the same time. Stunningly beautiful and talented in any kind of art or sport. Best lovers in the world. Warrior race. Blond and blue eyed, usually. Even when they do not show any kind of Nordid admixture, they are predominately Nordoid. Also, despite their pure Illyrian stock, they are when required, Anglo-Saxon, Norse, Celtic, Slavic, Germanic, Hellenic etc.

Geni
09-25-2014, 11:40 AM
man ..Albania 2.8 milion ,Russia 143,5 milion..the number of good locking girls in Russia is maybe greater than the female population in Albania :shrug:

turkojew
09-25-2014, 11:53 AM
GO ALBOS!

Don Arb
09-25-2014, 02:48 PM
man ..Albania 2.8 milion ,Russia 143,5 milion..the number of good locking girls in Russia is maybe greater than the female population in Albania :shrug:

Geni go get some education Albania has only 4 million population, kur nuk di mos fol kot.

dralos
09-25-2014, 02:49 PM
Geni go get some education Albania has only 4 million population, kur nuk di mos fol kot.
ne censusin e fundid ja paten qit kishe ka shumen se pe thot ai genushi

Stefan_Dusan
09-25-2014, 03:45 PM
leave my gf alone

There is Serbian saying my cousin:

Never let your cow unguarded and out of sight and then complain when another man drinks milk for free :D

Arbėrori
09-25-2014, 03:48 PM
leave my gf alone

Baby I love you long time

dralos
09-25-2014, 03:49 PM
There is Serbian saying my cousin:

Never let your cow unguarded and out of sight and then complain when another man drinks milk for free :D
ahaha typical vlach,i remember some folks back in gjakova who were visiting some vlach village in montenegro said this too they heard it in that vlach village too,they said that the vlachs said that they assimilated vlachs have made this saying slavic now,and they're quite furious about it

Stefan_Dusan
09-25-2014, 03:50 PM
ahaha typical vlach,i remember some folks back in gjakova who were visiting some vlach village in montenegro said this too they heard it in that vlach village too,they said that the vlachs said that they assimilated vlachs have made this saying slavic now,and they're quite furious about it

We need to forbid assimilation of vlachs. Let's quarantine all vlachs!

LightHouse89
09-25-2014, 03:52 PM
Russians are some of the purest Whites there are. Albanian women don't stand a chance against Russian women.

praise allah! :p

dralos
09-25-2014, 03:52 PM
We need to forbid assimilation of vlachs. Let's quarantine all vlachs!
i agree about this,they're an endangered specie :(

Geni
09-25-2014, 04:33 PM

Europe > Albania

Albania Population 2014

Population Rank:
% of World Pop:
0.04%
Also See: Major Cities in Albania
March, 21st 2014

Albania is located in Southeastern Europe and is a member of the UN and NATO. Albania is one of the smallest countries on earth with 28,700 square kilometers (11,000 sq mi) of area, ranking 143rd. In 2014, Albania has an estimated population of 3.1 million, an increase from 2013's 3.02 million, and is the 132nd most populous country in the world.

Don Arb
09-25-2014, 04:52 PM
mir qe paske msu pak anglisht tna japish kshu lajmesh.

Geni
09-25-2014, 04:56 PM
shi si grricet vete si Shabon Qosja...

Eventhorizon
12-02-2014, 07:43 AM
Russians = win every time

LightHouse89
12-02-2014, 09:44 AM
Well Arberori once posted an Albo fitness model who looks significantly better than the lady in OP.

http://i.imgur.com/j93AC6n.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1UoFeTl.jpg

she can squat upon my face and let me lick away :p

Prism
04-02-2015, 10:19 PM
Albanian women have won awards like most beautiful woman of 2013.

Some beautiful Albanian women : Eralda Hitaj, Amanda Lajcaj, Bleona Qereti, Aferdita Dreshaj

armenianbodyhair
04-02-2015, 10:27 PM
Why are you people so god damn easy to troll? xD

Suleiman Arian
04-02-2015, 10:45 PM
None of the pics here compare to her:
http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/olga-kurylenko-pavillon-d-armenonville-in-paris-january-2014_1.jpg
http://cdn23.us1.fansshare.com/photos/olgakurylenko/olga-kurylenko-1202221339.jpg

Imamudin
04-02-2015, 10:52 PM

Very true, only Chechen women are even a little bit better looking than Russian women.

Albanian women are nothing special and they can be lucky if they look South Slavic.

Arbėrori
04-02-2015, 10:55 PM
Very true, only Chechen women are even a little bit better looking than Russian women.

Albanian women are nothing special and they can be lucky if they look South Slavic.

Ironically, the ''beautiful'' Chechen women are lauded to be of Russian descent.

Stop being so butthurt, it's hilarious.

Prism
04-02-2015, 11:00 PM

Of course Albanian women can look South Slavic balkan nations always tend to overlap. On average a lot more Albanian women look Slavic than do Albanian men.

Chechen women better than Albanian women, please dont make me laugh. Plus youre agreeing that Albanians dont stand a chance to Russians because theyre not white ??!!
If you were Russian id understand but please youre a chechen, your a mongol, not white.

Even though Albanians arent as "pure" as Russians, theyre definitely more Euro than Chechens xD.

Arbėrori
04-02-2015, 11:03 PM
Of course Albanian women can look South Slavic balkan nations always tend to overlap. On average a lot more Albanian women look Slavic than do Albanian men.

Chechen women better than Albanian women, please dont make me laugh. Plus youre agreeing that Albanians dont stand a chance to Russians because theyre not white ??!!
If you were Russian id understand but please youre a chechen, your a mongol, not white.

Sorry, just because you're a social experiment doesn't give you the right to claim Albanian women as Slavic looking. There is no such thing as Slavic look and even Baltid which is associated with them is more or less common all over Scandinavia.

Do Slavs on the Balkans look like Russians? :lol:

Prism
04-02-2015, 11:07 PM
Sorry, just because you're a social experiment doesn't give you the right to claim Albanian women as Slavic looking. There is no such thing as Slavic look and even Baltid which is associated with them is more or less common all over Scandinavia.

Do Slavs on the Balkans look like Russians? :lol:

Whatever im a Slav and I dont see being one as an insult.
Depends some do, some don't , but I can pass as one ive been told.
And what do you mean by social experiment ? :hrm00000:

Arbėrori
04-02-2015, 11:09 PM
Whatever im a Slav and I dont see being one as an insult.
No , but I can pass as one ive been told.
And what do you mean by social experiment ? :hrm00000:

I never said it's an insult. Well Slavic looks are diverse, so you can pass as anything. Think about it.

Prism
04-02-2015, 11:14 PM
I never said it's an insult. Well Slavic looks are diverse, so you can pass as anything. Think about it.

Yes well there are certain " Slavic features " like high cheekbones, deep set eyes etc. Amanda lajcaj look quite South Slavic to me.
What did you mean by "social experiment "?

Sideritis
04-02-2015, 11:15 PM

Even though Albanians arent as "pure" as Russians, theyre definitely more Euro than Chechens xD.

Adding to Arberori's comment, Chechens are not black. xD But this weird russian loving chechen (!!!) is a special case, so don't pay much attention.

Arbėrori
04-02-2015, 11:16 PM
Yes well there are certain " Slavic features " like high cheekbones, deep set eyes etc. Amanda lajcaj look quite South Slavic to me.

Those are not Slavic features, they're present all over Europe. If anything, Amanda looks even Southern Albanian, she's Alpinid to the core.

Prism
04-02-2015, 11:18 PM
Those are not Slavic features, they're present all over Europe. If anything, Amanda looks even Southern Albanian, she's Alpinid to the core.

What are Slavic features then ?

Arbėrori
04-02-2015, 11:22 PM
What are Slavic features then ?

Slavic is a linguistical term, a Slav can look like this:

http://i.imgur.com/o1roG6H.jpg

Or like this:
http://i.imgur.com/RdBjOqQ.jpg

Imamudin
04-02-2015, 11:26 PM
Ironically, the ''beautiful'' Chechen women are lauded to be of Russian descent.

Chechen and Russian women are similar, but not the same. Chechen women are a little bit different.

Prism
04-02-2015, 11:26 PM
Slavic is a linguistical term, a Slav can look like this:

http://i.imgur.com/o1roG6H.jpg

Or like this:
http://i.imgur.com/RdBjOqQ.jpg

Hmmm yes thats true its more a linguistical term.

The first girl could pass in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

The second girl could pass in most Mediterranean countries.

IMO

Regarding non Slavic countries.

Arbėrori
04-02-2015, 11:30 PM
Chechen and Russian women are similar, but not the same. Chechen women are a little bit different.

There's a clear difference between Chechens and Russians in look, but you're clueless on anthropology. Stick to matters in Grozny and let the big boys play.

Imamudin
04-02-2015, 11:30 PM

Maybe you're more European, but we're whiter than you.

Arbėrori
04-02-2015, 11:31 PM
Hmmm yes thats true its more a linguistical term.

The first girl could pass in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

The second girl could pass in most Mediterranean countries.

IMO

Regarding non Slavic countries.

European women look alike more to cosmetics, but claiming that Albanian women look more Slavic than men is just hilarious.

Abeja
04-02-2015, 11:33 PM

I highly doubt you are Chechen. Certainly you are not one in mentality.

Arbėrori
04-02-2015, 11:35 PM

Sorry, genetic tests say otherwise.

http://i.imgur.com/o6MPMqq.gif

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
04-02-2015, 11:37 PM
Russian women!!!!

Prism
04-02-2015, 11:39 PM
European women look alike more to cosmetics, but claiming that Albanian women look more Slavic than men is just hilarious.

Why ?? Oh look at you expert in anthropology at 19 xD . You secretly insult me without backing up your statements.

Rose
04-02-2015, 11:39 PM
Males ara trying to make some fight between females as always :)

Prism
04-02-2015, 11:40 PM

Sure whatever you say.

Arbėrori
04-02-2015, 11:40 PM
Why ?? Oh look at you expert in anthropology at 19 xD . You secretly insult me without backing up your statements.

You don't need to be an expert in anthropology to see that. I'm not insulting you, I'm just stating the obvious. If you can't see that, it's not my problem.

Imamudin
04-02-2015, 11:41 PM
Sorry, genetic tests say otherwise.

http://i.imgur.com/o6MPMqq.gif

What do you mean? The 30% North African E1b1b in Albanians?

Arbėrori
04-02-2015, 11:44 PM
What do you mean? The 30% North African E1b1b in Albanians?

Well Chechen boy, if you didn't spend so much time reading the Quran you'd know that that haplogroup is over 26,000 years old. You should rather bother with the recent Asian admixture in Chechen, since well, let's face it... Noone else gives a fuck about Chechnya.

Prism
04-02-2015, 11:44 PM
You don't need to be an expert in anthropology to see that. I'm not insulting you, I'm just stating the obvious. If you can't see that, it's not my problem.

Whatever burr , first you said I was a " social experiment " ( don't know what you're refering to with that ) and then stating what I previously said as " hilarious ". It seems to me you were trying to provoke me.

Arbėrori
04-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Whatever burr , first you said I was a " social experiment " ( don't know what you're refering to with that ) and then stating what I previously said as " hilarious ". It seems to me you were trying to provoke me.

Stop being so politically correct. ''Albanian wimminz look more like dem Slavic gyals, but dem boyz not so much'' ... :lol:

I'm not trying to provoke you, but you are basically a social phenomena of three ethnicities melting together.

Rose
04-02-2015, 11:55 PM
One of the previous threads i said people from balkans love to arque a lot and this thread proves me right again:)

Prism
04-02-2015, 11:55 PM
Stop being so politically correct. ''Albanian wimminz look more like dem Slavic gyals, but dem boyz not so much'' ... :lol:

I'm not trying to provoke you, but you are basically a social phenomena of three ethnicities melting together.

Social phenomena, interesting. Ethnicities dont define personalities. By being Albanian youre not obligied to act a certain way.
I have a feeling you think youre ethnicity defines your personality which it doesnt, were all human here, everybodys different. Travel more.

Arbėrori
04-02-2015, 11:58 PM
One of the previous threads i said people from balkans love to arque a lot and this thread proves me right again:)

Neither Chechens nor Russians are Balkan, silly girl.

Prism
04-02-2015, 11:58 PM

Its a stereotype apparentely, that we love to argue.

Arbėrori
04-02-2015, 11:59 PM
Social phenomena, interesting. Ethnicities dont define personalities. By being Albanian youre not obligied to act a certain way.
I have a feeling you think youre ethnicity defines your personality which it doesnt, were all human here, everybodys different. Travel more.

Ethnicity doesn't define personality, but it does define many other major aspects of a person's life. I'm sure you don't and don't want to understand since being a product of a multi-ethnic union hasn't really brought you up with the same values. As of travelling, I'm quite the traveller, thanks for the multi-cultural inflamed tip.

Rose
04-03-2015, 12:02 AM
Neither Chechens nor Russians are Balkan, silly girl.

I meant you and balkanpower anyway and no need to use bad words...

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:04 AM

If silly girl is an insult to you then I apologize, oh damsel in distress.

Prism
04-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Ethnicity doesn't define personality, but it does define many other major aspects of a person's life. I'm sure you don't and don't want to understand since being a product of a multi-ethnic union hasn't really brought you up with the same values. As of travelling, I'm quite the traveller, thanks for the multi-cultural inflamed tip.

My family are either very nationalistic ( hate serbs ) or pro yugoslav. So yes I have been brought up with ethnic importance. I was brought up from 8 years old in Western Europe lost identity of who I was, and now ive redisovered it.

Prism
04-03-2015, 12:05 AM

Yes I got it.

Rose
04-03-2015, 12:07 AM
If silly girl is an insult to you then I apologize, oh damsel in distress.
İsnt it an insult,thanks for your apoligies anyways

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:07 AM
My family are either very nationalistic ( hate serbs ) or pro yugoslav. So yes I have been brought up with ethnic importance. I was brought up from 8 years old in Western Europe lost identity of who I was, and now ive redisovered it.

The usual Balkan Slavs. I'm glad you've rediscovered your Slavic roots.

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:08 AM
İsnt it an insult,thanks for your apoligies anyways

It is if you're hyperventilating...

Prism
04-03-2015, 12:11 AM
The usual Balkan Slavs. I'm glad you've rediscovered your Slavic roots.

Im actually more Albanian ( Kosovar ) than Yugoslav.
Like albos arent nationalistic, did you see the match between Albania and Serbia ???
Dont make me laugh :lol00001:

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:13 AM
Like albos arent nationalistic, did you see the match between Albania and Serbia ???

Sorry, you can't be Albanian, no offence.

I didn't claim Albanians aren't nationalistic and that game was genius... I guess making you laugh is easy then.

Sideritis

Peace comes from Turkey. lel You are a rookie, but you will notice some hardcore arguing around this site from all kind of people.xD

Rose
It is if you're hyperventilating...

My breath rate is fine if you mean it

Sideritis
04-03-2015, 12:14 AM

I didn't claim Albanians aren't nationalistic and that game was genius... I guess making you laugh is easy then.

He can be Albanian if he feels like. Lere mos i bij me qafe, se gjynah. pliizh

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:15 AM
My breath rate is fine if you mean it

Didn't seem so. I'm glad.

Prism
04-03-2015, 12:16 AM

Who are you to tell me im not Albanian ? A guy on the internet, wtf ??

Arbėrori

I can also be Russian if I want, I've visited Russia, have Russian friends and speak Russian, but can I be a Russian?

Prism

Falimderit.

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:17 AM
Who are you to tell me im not Albanian ? A guy on the internet, wtf ??

It doesn't matter if I'm online, it's common sense. You're a Yugoslav, genetically even.

Rose
04-03-2015, 12:18 AM
Didn't seem so. I'm glad.

Thanks for concerning my health lol

Sideritis
04-03-2015, 12:19 AM
Falimderit.

Welcome. But you should stop this unproductive conversation. :) If you feel bored or like talking there is this ******** thing or the normal TA chatbox.:)

Arbėrori
Thanks for concerning my health lol

Sure thing cutie.

Prism
It doesn't matter if I'm online, it's common sense. You're a Yugoslav, genetically even.

You think Kosovars arent Albanian ?. I know im Yugoslav but I can be Albanian too, because Jugoslavija doesnt exist anymore.

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:20 AM
You think Kosovars arent Albanian ?. I know im Yugoslav but I can be Albanian too, because Jugoslavija doesnt exist anymore.

Kosovar Albanians are the pillar of Albanism, but they have Albanian mothers, not Slavic. You can't be Albanian, I'm very sorry. You are what you are, a Balkan mutt.

Prism
04-03-2015, 12:23 AM
Welcome. But you should stop this unproductive conversation. :) If you feel bored or like talking there is this ******** thing or the normal TA chatbox.:)

Im not bored its just Arberori is pissing me off.

Rose
04-03-2015, 12:25 AM
Anyways i am off from this thread:))

Prism
04-03-2015, 12:27 AM
Kosovar Albanians are the pillar of Albanism, but they have Albanian mothers, not Slavic. You can't be Albanian, I'm very sorry. You are what you are, a Balkan mutt.

Whatever and you can puši moj kurac / thithma karin :D

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:27 AM
Im not bored its just Arberori is pissing me off.

Why so emotional? It's not like you don't know you're Slavic.

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:28 AM
Whatever and you can puši moj kurac / thithma karin :D

You can suck your own cock, magic boy. Puši si sam svog, nisam ti ja kriv ako si socialni eksperiment... Seljančura.

Prism
04-03-2015, 12:30 AM
Why so emotional? It's not like you don't know you're Slavic.

Slavic is not a insult, im proud of who I am.

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:30 AM
Slavic is not a insult, im proud of who I am.

You seem to have an inferiority complex if you take it as an insult all the time.

Prism
04-03-2015, 12:32 AM
You can suck your own cock, magic boy. Puši si sam svog, nisam ti ja kriv ako si socialni eksperiment... Seljančura.

Shut up.

Rose
Last question guys whats the difference between Albanians and Slavic people from balkans?

Prism
You seem to have an inferiority complex if you take it as an insult all the time.

Whatever man.

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:33 AM
Shut up.

Suck up.

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:34 AM
Last question guys whats the difference between Albanians and Slavic people from balkans?

Mildly put, Slavs on the Balkans are native (Albanian,Greek,Romanian component) mixed with 6th century Slavic invaders. Kind of like Turkey's history.

Prism
04-03-2015, 12:34 AM

They speak different languages and their culture is not the same, but quite similar, but obviously I dont know shit according to Arberori.

Pjeter Pan
04-03-2015, 12:36 AM

You serious? xD

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:36 AM
They speak different languages and their culture is not the same, but quite similar, but obviously I dont know shit according to Arberori.

If you knew anything, it's that Slavic culture is quite different from Albanian. The Ottoman similarities we share are neither Albanian or Slavic (although Byzantine in origin).

Don't get so emotional, it's nothing wrong with being what you are, just don't claim a partial ethnicity. It doesn't work that way.

Rose
04-03-2015, 12:39 AM
Mildly put, Slavs on the Balkans are native (Albanian,Greek,Romanian component) mixed with 6th century Slavic invaders. Kind of like Turkey's history.
What do you mean with the phrase kind of like Turkeys history

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:40 AM
What do you mean with the phrase kind of like Turkeys history

Turkish invaders assimilating native Anatolians and later on moving in Balkanites. You're the perfect example.

Prism
04-03-2015, 12:41 AM
If you knew anything, it's that Slavic culture is quite different from Albanian. The Ottoman similarities we share are neither Albanian or Slavic (although Byzantine in origin).

Don't get so emotional, it's nothing wrong with being what you are, just don't claim a partial ethnicity. It doesn't work that way.

You think I dont know that ?? My god. The culture we share is BALKAN, yes I know thats just like the Greeks.
Of course theres nothing wrong with me. Theres clearly something wrong with you though.

Skerdilaid
04-03-2015, 12:42 AM
Do you happen to know the region in Kosova where your Albanians side are from?

Prism
04-03-2015, 12:44 AM
Do you happen to know the region in Kosova where your Albanians side are from?

Of course I was born there.

Rose
04-03-2015, 12:44 AM
Turkish invaders assimilating native Anatolians and later on moving in Balkanites. You're the perfect example.

I have been thought Turkish people have lived in Turkey for quite a long time no invaders or anything like that

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:45 AM
You think I dont know that ?? My god. The culture we share is BALKAN, yes I know thats just like the Greeks.
Of course theres nothing wrong with me. Theres clearly something wrong with you though.

Slavic culture is Slavic in core. We don't share the same traditions. I didn't say there's nothing wrong with you but being multi-ethnic. You on the other hand... Well, good luck.

Skerdilaid
04-03-2015, 12:45 AM
Of course I was born there.

Do you mind telling me where?

Prism
04-03-2015, 12:46 AM
I have been thought Turkish people have lived in Turkey for quite a long time no invaders or anything like that

You invaded us.

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:46 AM

Turkish people are more or less native to Anatolia yes, but the people that gave you your language were the Seljuk Turks.

Prism
04-03-2015, 12:47 AM
Do you mind telling me where?

Gjakova, im not telling you anymore though.

Rose
04-03-2015, 12:50 AM
You invaded us.
We invaded no one pls do not confuse Ottoman empire with modern Turkey

Prism
04-03-2015, 12:50 AM
Slavic culture is Slavic in core. We don't share the same traditions. I didn't say there's nothing wrong with you but being multi-ethnic. You on the other hand... Well, good luck.

Whatever you say idc anymore.

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 12:53 AM
Whatever you say idc anymore.

Then why are you replying? Lel.

Prism
04-03-2015, 12:53 AM

OK. Didnt mean to offend.

Böri
04-03-2015, 05:04 AM
Turkish people are more or less native to Anatolia yes, but the people that gave you your language were the Seljuk Turks.

Oghuzic input estimated circa 1/3 in modern Turks. Seljuks are ancestors of Turks so not only language also blood.

Turkey is officially heir and follower of Ottoman state and Ottomans were followers of Seljuks. This is same state since beginning and only regimes changed. Also modern Turkey took North Cyprus in 1974. This is no shame expansion.

Arbėrori
04-03-2015, 05:23 AM
Oghuzic input estimated circa 1/3 in modern Turks. Seljuks are ancestors of Turks so not only language also blood.

Still 2/3 native, I'm so sorry.

Böri
04-03-2015, 06:52 AM
Still 2/3 native, I'm so sorry.

We don't deny. Even in all Turkish history movies like Battal Gazi you see hero marrying Byzantine princess. The fact this is we arent natives who changed identity. Mix marriages and mass assimilation are two different things. We have blood lines with our ancestors and undeniably, we are ethnic group linked with blood lines. More than Hungarians with old Magyars, Bulgarians with old Bulgars. Albanians dont have this. You are mixed people with Greeks and Slavs, this isnt clear your history and origins.