PDA

View Full Version : Hero or murderer?

Sarmata
01-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Well there are here a few Afrikaners so what do you think?

Janusz Waluś (born 1953 in Zakopane), Polish immigrant to South Africa, white separatist, killed the black leader Chris Hani of the Communist Party.

A welder by trade, in 1981 he immigrated to the Republic of South Africa. After a few years he got involved with the National Party. On April 10, 1993 he assassinated the black communist leader Chris Hani and was sentenced to death together with the former deputy of the Conservative Party, Clive Derby-Lewis. The sentence was reduced to life in prison though.

After the sentencing Janusz Waluś read the following:

"They (National Congress) are Communists, which are destroying this great country. They will waste everything that was built with such effort by Whites. It hurts me that everything will be destroyed in the name of a utopian multiracial society, which will never happen here. They wanted freedom and democracy. In a few years freedom and democracy will be the only thing which they will have here."

Loki
01-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Janusz Waluś is a true hero! I salute this brave Pole.

I can still remember when they caught him. We patriotic Afrikaners hold Waluś in high esteem. He acted when others were too coward to do anything. Too bad his courage is rare these days.

Ĉmeric
01-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Did it change anything? South Africa still reverted to ANC rule in 1994. And within the next few months this exemplary kaffir will become the president of South Africa.

http://www.rainbat.net/users/jeremy/zuma.jpg

Loki
01-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Did it change anything? South Africa still reverted to ANC rule in 1994. And within the next few months this exemplary kaffir will become the president of South Africa.

It didn't change anything, because only one man was willing to stand up and be counted. The rest were cowards.

Make no mistake, I am not a supporter of an apartheid system where you have a rich white elite, who have a poor black workforce to do their dirty work for them. This scenario can never work out. It was doomed to failure from the start. If white people want to remain separate, they must do the "dirty work" for themselves, work in their own mines, etc.

stormlord
01-12-2009, 11:11 PM
It didn't change anything, because only one man was willing to stand up and be counted. The rest were cowards.

Make no mistake, I am not a supporter of an apartheid system where you have a rich white elite, who have a poor black workforce to do their dirty work for them. This scenario can never work out. It was doomed to failure from the start. If white people want to remain separate, they must do the "dirty work" for themselves, work in their own mines, etc.

Yup, that's the crux of it, it's also why the ANC was allowed into power, people convinced themselves that nothing would change, and they preferred to keep their nice house and servants, rather than move to a volkstaat and start again from nothing. When a people become obsessed with comfort and wealth above everything they fail.

Vulpix
01-13-2009, 07:34 AM
Another thing to add is that having black servants means you are contributing to their subsistence and hence untimely to their population growth.

Oresai
01-13-2009, 08:52 AM
My Aunt Barbara married an Afrikaaner back in the sixties and they lived in what was Rhodesia. They had, for less money than he would make here in the UK, a large home with black servants, swimming pool, whole lifestyle, but she got homesick for Scotland so came back in the seventies.
He got the same job in construction admin here that he had there, but for less money, and they could not in any way afford the lifestyle they`d been spoiled with.
So they upped sticks and went back, but I haven`t heard from them for years, and don`t even know if she is still living. :(
Whatever their situation, I bet she`s regretting going back now....

Revenant
01-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Made a stand against Communism. Sounds like a good man to me.