PDA

View Full Version : ~~~~ KEEP EUROPE AND WILL KEEP MY AFRICA ~~~~~

Prince Of Macrobia
09-25-2014, 05:56 PM
Well, is not about been racist or anything but I this my personal thoughts.

I remember I was very young boy my Dad and I take a trip to Dubai and I saw a white people moving around in Airport and I ask my Dad who are this people? Dad said; They human, I ask him again why they so "yellow" what happen to their skin? Dad said, that is the way they born, and I ask him again; Dad can't be treated their skin due Albino/Allergy or something? Dad responded to me again: Son, this is how GOD created them, don't mind. I said:OK. Since that day I accepted them as a human, before that we use to stone them on the street, in that time they seems Strange/Alien to us.

Anyway, Europe don't like Africans, no matter how they look or which country they from, they see them as a Apes or Alien, whatever they called.

And Africans suffer due to what colonial did to them.

Here is the reality: Whatever you are, you are, so, Keep your Continent, will keep mine!!

Shout out to Idiot Skinhead and Morons up there. :confused:

>> I'm Somali and African and I got rich culture and am noble family. You don't know me some of you, so, Don't to u dare disrespect me.

What you think??

Drop your two cent the bottom. :D

Dictator
09-25-2014, 05:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

Glorious africa

Prince Of Macrobia
09-25-2014, 06:05 PM
You can't Dictate nothing, but Cyber warrior. Pig*

Ars Moriendi
09-25-2014, 06:06 PM
Nope. Double or nothing.

Arianiti
09-25-2014, 06:15 PM
I remember I was very young boy my Dad and I take a trip to Dubai and I saw a white people moving around in Airport and I ask my Dad who are this people? Dad said; They human, I ask him again why they so "yellow" what happen to their skin? Dad said, that is the way they born, and I ask him again; Dad can't be treated their skin due Albino/Allergy or something? Dad responded to me again: Son, this is how GOD created them, don't mind. I said:OK. Since that day I accepted them as a human, before that we use to stone them on the street, in that time they seems Strange/Alien to us.

:)

:D

:lol:

What you think??

I think I should come and visit Africa one day.

What you think??

Prince Of Macrobia
09-25-2014, 06:22 PM
:)

:D

:lol:

I think I should come and visit Africa one day.

What you think??

maybe, but Where from?/

Prince Of Macrobia
09-25-2014, 06:25 PM
Glorious africa

Bless continent bitch.

Ars Moriendi
09-25-2014, 06:28 PM
Bless continent bitch.

Africa be the future. My people will conquer it.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-25-2014, 06:33 PM
Africa be the future. My people will conquer it.

^^ You can't prevail nothing beside been lame @ss cunt.

Ars Moriendi
09-25-2014, 06:35 PM
^^ You can't prevail nothing beside been lame @ss cunt.

Wow man, don't be a douche. Thumb down for just making a silly joke? I'm dissapointed and hurt :(

LightHouse89
09-25-2014, 07:14 PM
Well this is how many Europeans feel about europe..... but I say whatever you people decide....please just do not send immigrants here.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 06:22 AM
Well this is how many Europeans feel about europe..... but I say whatever you people decide....please just do not send immigrants here.

Our new decision says: "No European will be allowed in Africa, specially Horn Of Africa", we tired of their Evil mentality. Keep your land, will keep ours. We won't send any Immigrant to your land, make sure you don't come for holidays and feel stress free!! if so, will give you one way ticket hey.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 06:23 AM
Africa is for Africans and Europe is for Europeans. that is it. :tongue

Mortimer
09-26-2014, 06:37 AM
Do you live in Somalia Bro? The difference between african and european immigration in to eatch others continents is that Europeans are Colonisers, or owners of multicorporational business and they held power and wealth, they are there to buy up your country and probably live in districts protected by the police, and are rich. While Africans are poor and escape for their live they do low paid work etc. in Europe. Or at least the first generation. They will hold it against you, that you came into made nest, while they create your countries but i hold it exactly against them because they exploit your country and come not as citizens but as exploiters. But a limited number of whites in africa or africans in europe wouldnt bother me to be honest. If i lived in TheBrownBear whatever nation and there were physically different people they wouldnt bother me. Notice i said limited immigration, if it is too much and the indigenous are minority then it is not good. I also respect Europeans, and their Continent, and think it should stay majority White.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 07:34 AM
Do you live in Somalia Bro? The difference between african and european immigration in to eatch others continents is that Europeans are Colonisers, or owners of multicorporational business and they held power and wealth, they are there to buy up your country and probably live in districts protected by the police, and are rich. While Africans are poor and escape for their live they do low paid work etc. in Europe. Or at least the first generation. They will hold it against you, that you came into made nest, while they create your countries but i hold it exactly against them because they exploit your country and come not as citizens but as exploiters. But a limited number of whites in africa or africans in europe wouldnt bother me to be honest. If i lived in TheBrownBear whatever nation and there were physically different people they wouldnt bother me. Notice i said limited immigration, if it is too much and the indigenous are minority then it is not good. I also respect Europeans, and their Continent, and think it should stay majority White.

I don't live in Somalia since 1991, I live in South Africa, and I own some business here. I believe everyone should go back to their origin countries no matter which continent they live even though I still live in Africa I must also go back to Somalia, you need to do something for your own land instead been living as exiled.

I don't want to occupy other country or live there forever and make them minority, as well I don't want others to occupy me or support rebels in order to collapse our Government and get mess up our system.

I do respect every nation and their rights, I don't hate any, but point is everyone should go back to where they come from, not included these has been here more than 300 years specially the Dutch farmers in this South Africa (the Bore) because they are one of indigenous people too.

P.M

Mortimer
09-26-2014, 07:38 AM
I don't live in Somalia since 1991, I live in South Africa, and I own some business here. I believe everyone should go back to their origin countries no matter which continent they live even though I still live in Africa I must also go back to Somalia, you need to do something for your own land instead been living as exiled.

I don't want to occupy other country or live there forever and make them minority, as well I don't want others to occupy me or support rebels in order to collapse our Government and get mess up our system.

I do respect every nation and their rights, I don't hate any, but point is everyone should go back to where they come from, not included these has been here more than 300 years specially the Dutch farmers in this South Africa (the Bore) because they are one of indigenous people too.

P.M

nice. but a few i dont mind to be honest just if they are too many.

Han Cholo
09-26-2014, 08:01 AM
Hehehe I'm gonna tell my daddy to buy some properties around Africa. We be making profit with cheetahs, diamonds, jenkem and sheit.

aheuhaeihaeaeuehue

aimar
09-26-2014, 09:13 AM
I like it.

Ianus
09-26-2014, 11:55 AM
And Africans suffer due to what colonial did to them.

I think that a country like Somalia is suffering more for what civil wars are doing respect for colonialism.

Stimpy
09-26-2014, 12:24 PM
Our new decision says: "No European will be allowed in Africa, specially Horn Of Africa", we tired of their Evil mentality. Keep your land, will keep ours. We won't send any Immigrant to your land, make sure you don't come for holidays and feel stress free!! if so, will give you one way ticket hey.

No Europeans want to go to Somalia. It's a dry and barren land with no really intresting landscape or nature, the water has been overfished, there's practically no special wildlife and it's one of the most conflict filled areas in the world.
Somalis on the other hand are flooding into Europe and mainly living of the work of other people, they're becoming one of the largest immigrant groups.

You should go back and try to fix your country instead of abondoning it. Maybe hire some Europeans or Asians to teach you how to run an organized country.

Smaug
09-26-2014, 12:32 PM
So "I'm evil" just because "I'm white"?

Dictator
09-26-2014, 12:41 PM

Isn't it obvious, you little devil?

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 12:55 PM
I think that a country like Somalia is suffering more for what civil wars are doing respect for colonialism.

We never been colonized but we been invaded by Italian Mafias and British Pirates and we defeated them. These idiots all went with mystery.

Smaug
09-26-2014, 01:06 PM
Isn't it obvious, you little devil?

Everyday when I wake up the first thing I do is thiking "how am I going to fuck with the non-Whites today?".

Ianus
09-26-2014, 06:43 PM
We never been colonized but we been invaded by Italian Mafias and British Pirates and we defeated them. These idiots all went with mystery.

Of which ucronia are you talking?

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 01:06 AM
Some of you, not all.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 01:49 AM
Everyday when I wake up the first thing I do is thiking "how am I going to fuck with the non-Whites today?".
Good for you, fuck them, I don't care, but am only restricted to come our country these Idiots think they Superior or something, not these decent once, they are welcome!!

Ars Moriendi
09-28-2014, 01:53 AM
Will you continue giving me thumb downs for a long while?
It's interesting to say the least, so much e-anger even though I've never offended you.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-28-2014, 01:54 AM
What you think??

I think you're a talented troll.

Gustave H
09-28-2014, 01:55 AM
Sounds good to me. You stay in Africa, I'll stay in North America and Europe. :coffee:

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 01:58 AM
It's interesting to say the least, so much e-anger even though I've never offended you.

I did thumb down but I was kidding. don't take personal. Peace!!

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 02:00 AM
I think you're a talented troll.

Oow really, am not because I don't like to upset people or argue with anyone but honestly I feel people should stay their countries instead going to settle in Europe or elsewhere.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 02:02 AM
Sounds good to me. You stay in Africa, I'll stay in North America and Europe. :coffee:
I won't trouble you, so, don't bother me either. is n't it cool??

Gustave H
09-28-2014, 02:04 AM
I won't trouble you, so, don't bother me either. is n't it cool??
Yeah. Time for :high5

LightHouse89
09-28-2014, 03:07 AM

LOL ahh the butthurt is strong with this one.

Hong Key
09-28-2014, 03:31 AM
Originally Posted by Prince Of Macrobia
before that we use to stone them on the street, in that time they seems Strange/Alien to us.

----

'We are killed, we are hunted': Albino activist fights witchcraft murders (http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/17/world/africa/josephat-torner-albinism-tanzania/index.html)

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608003567950758799&pid=15.1&P=0

Dozens of albinos have been mutilated and slaughtered in the country in recent years, because of rumors being spread that their body parts can bring wealth and good luck.

East African Witch Doctors Are Hunting Albino Children to Amputate Their Limbs and Turn Them into Magic Potions (East African Witch Doctors Are Hunting Albino Children to Amputate Their Limbs and Turn Them into Magic Potions Read more: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/10/16/east-african-witch-doctors-are-hunting-albino-children-to-amputate-their-limbs-and-turn-them-into-magic-potions/#ixzz3EZr1tZdk)

http://i.imgur.com/yi2MhkM.jpg

“Some even believe that the witchcraft ritual is more powerful if the victim screams during the amputation, so body parts are often cut from live victims, especially children. The use of children is likely linked to the pursuit of innocence which, it is believed, enhances the potency of the witchcraft ritual.”

Africa for the Africans (except for albinos)
Asia for the Asians
Europe for the ....?

Smaug
09-28-2014, 04:52 AM

How can you be at two places at once?

Gustave H
09-28-2014, 04:54 AM
How can you be at two places at once?

Sorry, that's classified.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-30-2014, 11:40 AM
----

'We are killed, we are hunted': Albino activist fights witchcraft murders (http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/17/world/africa/josephat-torner-albinism-tanzania/index.html)

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608003567950758799&pid=15.1&P=0

East African Witch Doctors Are Hunting Albino Children to Amputate Their Limbs and Turn Them into Magic Potions (East African Witch Doctors Are Hunting Albino Children to Amputate Their Limbs and Turn Them into Magic Potions Read more: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/10/16/east-african-witch-doctors-are-hunting-albino-children-to-amputate-their-limbs-and-turn-them-into-magic-potions/#ixzz3EZr1tZdk)

http://i.imgur.com/yi2MhkM.jpg

Africa for the Africans (except for albinos)
Asia for the Asians
Europe for the ....?
I'VE THIS STORY ABOUT ALBINO, IT HAPPEN A WHILE AGO IN TANZANIA, BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD. :confused:

Borna
09-30-2014, 11:53 AM
Just tell your kin to go home. And everything is solved.

Immortal Technique
09-30-2014, 11:56 AM
Haterz gonna hate

Prince Of Macrobia
09-30-2014, 12:02 PM
Just tell your kin to go home. And everything is solved.
What about your kin causing some troubles us?? is n't it time to stop shiting around, so that things get fixed ASAP.

Heart of Oak
09-30-2014, 12:46 PM
Niggars stay in Niggartorie, we Whites will stay in Eutopia....

Prince Of Macrobia
09-30-2014, 02:23 PM
Niggars stay in Niggartorie, we Whites will stay in Eutopia....
You don't sound white but typical trash troll. :coffee:

Immortal Technique
09-30-2014, 02:26 PM
You don't sound white but typical trash troll. :coffee:

Indeed

Heart of Oak
09-30-2014, 07:33 PM
It has been proven in court that the White brain is smarter than the black brain FACT...