PDA

View Full Version : Destruction of Der Zor Armenian Church by ISIS

Armenian Bishop
09-25-2014, 08:07 PM
http://www.armenianweekly.com/2014/09/24/us-condemns/

US Strongly Condemns Destruction of Der Zor Church by ISIS
By Weekly Staff on September 24, 2014

YEREVAN (A.W.)—The U.S. Embassy in Armenia issued a statement condemning the destruction of the Armenian Genocide Memorial Church in Der Zor, avoiding the term “genocide” that appears in the name of the church.

The statement read: "U.S. Embassy Yerevan joins the government and people of Armenia in strongly condemning the destruction of the Armenian Church in Deir Ez-zor, Syria. This senseless act of destruction demonstrates yet again the utter disregard the terrorist organization ISIL has for the rich religious and cultural heritage of the Middle East. As Secretary Kerry has stated, ISIL has systematically committed abuses of human rights and international law and presents a global terrorist threat. Faced with this threat, the United States urges the international community to strengthen our united effort to degrade and destroy ISIL."

Aram Hamparian, the executive director of the ANCA, reacted to the statement’s avoidance of the term “genocide.” He said, “The U.S. Embassy in Armenia strongly condemned the bombing of the Armenian Church and Genocide Memorial at Der Zor, Syria, but—very conspicuously, and clearly under instruction from the White House—failed to either mention the very reason for this holy site’s existence, the Armenian Genocide, or to challenge the profoundly deadly threat that those who destroyed it (and their allies in Ankara) are sending to the Armenian nation.”

Gustave H
09-25-2014, 08:22 PM
Excuse my language, but fuck them. I hope the US and all the other nations currently bombing the shit out of them kill every last one of those terrorist sons of bitches.

Andrei the 2nd
09-26-2014, 06:07 AM
Sigh, this is pretty shameful.

Musso
09-26-2014, 08:06 AM
I can smell Turkey's footprint in this...

Armenian Bishop
10-15-2014, 03:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDLUp3uYs7I

A previous attempt to destroy the Der Zor Armenian Church and Armenian Genocide Museum, by the Free Syrian Army (FSA), caused serious damage. However, the church was restored, and the museum artifacts were accounted for and preserved. Last September, ISIS went beyond deliberately bombarding the church, they went in there and made sure that the church and museum are desecrated and in ruins.

Gustave H
10-15-2014, 03:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDLUp3uYs7I

A previous attempt to destroy the Der Zor Armenian Church and Armenian Genocide Museum, by the Free Syrian Army (FSA), caused serious damage. However, the church was restored, and the museum artifacts were accounted for and preserved. Last September, ISIS went beyond deliberately bombarding the church, they went in there and made sure that the church and museum are desecrated and in ruins.

That's very sad. I am an Atheist but I still respect the religious beliefs of others and their places of worship.

LightHouse89
10-15-2014, 04:10 AM
Excuse my language, but fuck them. I hope the US and all the other nations currently bombing the shit out of them kill every last one of those terrorist sons of bitches.

If we go to war with those faggots I might just sign up for the US Army/Airborne. I will bring back scalps too!

Armenian Bishop
10-15-2014, 05:03 AM
That's very sad. I am an Atheist but I still respect the religious beliefs of others and their places of worship.

While the destruction of an Armenian Church, in Syria, is very bad, ISIS also destroyed the Armenian Genocide Museum, which is housed in the Der Zor Church. The destruction of the museum, with genuine artifacts from the actual event, served to destroy evidence of the crime of genocide, and therefore abets the actual act of mass homicide perpetrated by the Young Turks in 1915. For this reason ISIS has supported the Armenian Genocide Denial behavior of present day Turkey.

It's believed that some 200,000 Armenian men, women, children and babies perished in the Syrian Desert of Der Zor.

https://armenianweekly.com/2014/09/21/der-zor/

Quoted from the September, 2014, Armenian Weekly news article, ISIS Destroys Armenian Genocide Memorial Church in Der Zor: "Hundreds of thousands of Armenians perished in Der Zor and the surrounding desert during the genocide. In the summer of 1916 alone, more than 200,000 Armenians, mostly women and children, were brutally massacred by Ottoman Turkish gendarmes and bands from the region."

Instinct
10-16-2014, 08:10 PM
Islamic State is destroying everything in the neighborhood. They kill Alawis, Christians, Ezidis, Turkmen, Kurd, Assyrian everyone who is not sunni muslim in that area. I want coalition kills more ISIS terrorist jihadists day by day more and a lot!

Yabgu
12-31-2014, 09:56 PM
Lol, "armenianweekly".. Armenians only follow the diaspora media which constantly feeds them with slander and hate..

* As suggested in the "60 Minutes" of CBS, which aired a program called, "Battle Over History" on Sunday..
"Deir-Zor is to Armenians what Auschwitz is to the Jews", said the CBS program..

Syrian Information Minister Mohsen Bilal denied that there is a mass grave of Anatolian Armenians in Deir-Zor, Syria.. Bilal described the claims of the CBS program as "fiction" and added that if they had information, they would not let video footage to be taken in the region..

(2010/03/04)

There has never been a single Armenian mass grave ever founded and documented in Deir-Zor.. On the other hand, Eastern Anatolia is crawling with mass graves that belong to Turkish victims of Armenian armed Tashnak bandit regiments.. The belonging of the mass graves were proven in accordance to archive documents and the findings that were discovered during the excavations.. Only during Van uprising in 1915.. Armed Armenian Tashnak bandits slaughtered 30.000 Turks in the city just in 1 month until Russian army and regular Armenian troops arrived to the region..

1.5 million people equals to 70.000 tons of bone.. To burry such amount of human skeleton, digging stadium size mass graves with 3000 kubikmeter depth would be needed.. That means a single mass grave equals to the size of a football field.. In Bosnia, less than 9000 people were killed and even 19 years later, there are still mass graves being discovered all over the country..

---

* Almost a century later, the number of deaths Armenians assert oscillates between 1.5-2 million. But the best contemporary estimates by Armenians and their sympathizers were 300.000-750.000, compared with 2.4 million Ottoman Muslim deaths in Anatolia.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-fein/lies-damn-lies-and-armeni_b_211408.html

* Armenian casualties according to Encyclopaedia Britannica..
In 1918 issue, 600.000 and in 1968 issue, 1.5 million..

That is why the dusty Armenian archives are still closed in the last 100 years..

Yabgu
01-04-2015, 02:53 PM
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1065055/

Look at the middle aged half breed Armenian liar bishop spreading same lies and venom in Storm Front Lol..

Tashnak left over fascist old fart wanna-be Nazi.. Over 50 years old liar playing white power games online..

Tashnak equals to Taliban of 1915 Lol..

They were chopping heads off Turk villagers 100 years ago before ISIS..

Armenian Bishop
01-06-2015, 01:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjSlPJ1mMx0
Alex Jones condemns the Armenian Genocide Denial Strategy of Turkey, and the U.S. State Department.

Armenian Bishop
01-06-2015, 03:30 AM
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1065055/
Look at the middle aged half breed Armenian liar bishop spreading same lies and venom in Storm Front Lol..
Tashnak left over fascist old fart wanna-be Nazi.. Over 50 years old liar playing white power games online..

Personal insults are forbidden here: You don't know me well enough to accuse me of being "a fascist old fart wanna-be Nazi..." and your disrespect for your elders is a sign of bad character.

Your own psychological projections mirror your own lies back at you when you look at me. The malicious ignorance of your Turkish revisionist lies and propaganda spam across 85 posts, and yet you joined on 31 December, 2014, and got banned on 4 January, 2015. That's a lot of cut and paste propaganda for just 5 days of posting, as a new member. I wonder why?

As for my membership at stormfront forum, accusing me of being an "over 50 years old liar playing white power games online..." is illogical and foolish. I don't endorse the "white power" movement, period!

Tashnak left over fascist old fart wanna-be Nazi..
Over 50 years old liar playing white power games online..
Tashnak equals to Taliban of 1915 Lol..
They were chopping heads off Turk villagers 100 years ago before ISIS..

You're so badly blinded by the veil of Turkish propaganda that you cannot even comprehend the truth about the Tashnaks. The Tashnak Fedayeen policed Armenian communities to protect them from Kurdish and Turkish abuses. They didn't resort to the extreme measures of beheading Turks a century ago. Any comparison to Tashnaks with the Taliban is psychotically unbalanced and false. During the Armenian Genocide (1915-1923) the mass homicidal atrocities perpetrated against defenseless Armenian men, women, children and babies, threatened the very survival of Armenian Civilization.

By the Way, some 3,000 Taliban Afghans fought for Azerbaijan, to help the Azerbaijani blood brothers of Turkey fight against Armenians, in Artzakh, during the Karabakh War (1988-1994).