PDA

View Full Version : Should Republika Srpska secede from BiH and join Serbia?

Crn Volk
09-26-2014, 12:45 AM
Vote & discuss

Crn Volk
09-26-2014, 06:16 AM
bump

Apis
09-26-2014, 06:22 AM
It's inevitable. If a federalised Yugoslavia could not function as a permanent entity, how can anyone expect the opposite for the microcosmic version that is Bosnia & Herzegovina?

Guapo
09-26-2014, 06:25 AM
bosniaks should be ethnically cleansed from Europe.

Crn Volk
09-26-2014, 06:26 AM
I think the Croats should also push for Herceg-Bosna secession

Guapo
09-26-2014, 06:27 AM
I think the Croats should also push for Herceg-Bosna secession

They know which side to fight with in the next war, Serbs.

Dzihadovic
09-26-2014, 06:31 AM
Sokol I think I realize why Fyromians suck up to Serbs so much, they're one of the few countries in the Balkans that don't hate you or want to split your country between themselves. But nothing will come of it, Serbia will do absolutely nothing if handful of Albanian villagers decide to embarrass your army again. The best you can hope for is for a few bearded Chetniks and I'm sure Albanians would love to get their hands on them.

Crn Volk
09-26-2014, 06:36 AM
Sokol I think I realize why Fyromians suck up to Serbs so much, they're one of the few countries in the Balkans that don't hate you or want to split your country between themselves. But nothing will come of it, Serbia will do absolutely nothing if handful of Albanian villagers decide to embarrass your army again. The best you can hope for is for a few bearded Chetniks and I'm sure Albanians would love to get their hands on them.

Nice deflection, but stick on topic please. Here's the best you can hope for;

http://www.eurominority.org/documents/cartes/srbija.gif

Ars Moriendi
09-26-2014, 06:42 AM

Wrong, not one of the few. It's the only country that is friendly to FYROM. Greece, Bulgaria, Albania have no interest in defending it. And those are the only neighbours they have (along with Serbia).

Arianiti
09-26-2014, 06:46 AM
Not before Albanian territories and Sandzak in proper Serbia do not secede from Serbia.

Well Vojvodina is a question mark too.

Arianiti
09-26-2014, 06:50 AM
Wrong, not one of the few. It's the only country that is friendly to FYROM. Greece, Bulgaria, Albania have no interest in defending it. And those are the only neighbours they have (along with Serbia).

Serbia friendly to Fyrom.:picard1: They still do not recognize Independent Fyrom Orthodox Church due to serbs. Serbs are not friendly to anyone and you will be left down if something depends on them, or you will be conditioned by them to support you in any way.

Crn Volk
09-26-2014, 06:51 AM
Serbia friendly with Fyrom. They still do not recognize Independent Fyrom Orthodox Church due to serbs. Serbs are not friendly to anyone and you will be left down if something depends on them

Indeed, most Balkan states are surrounded by enemies

Ars Moriendi
09-26-2014, 06:54 AM
Indeed, most Balkan states are surrounded by enemies

Some are in better positions. You guys just have a terrible foreign policy.

Arianiti
09-26-2014, 06:59 AM
Some are in better positions. You guys just have a terrible foreign policy.

If Fyrom would have stuck to the agreements they've made in relation to Albanians they wouldn't have better supporters in Balkans. But Slavs in general are stab-backers and you should never trust them.

Methmatician
09-26-2014, 08:03 AM
We should go back to Greek city states.

Apis
09-26-2014, 08:08 AM
We should go back to Greek city states.

Hang the nationalists, city-states now!

morski
09-26-2014, 09:47 AM
Fake-oslavia- Titostans- Tribal quasi-states. West Balkans.:laugh::picard2:

Mraz
09-26-2014, 11:23 AM
There would be no territorial continuity since the existence of Brcko district. Bosnia just has to change passports and the people living in the Western part of RS couldn't go nowhere since neither Bosnia nor Croatia would recognize this State, same goes for trading.

Not even counting the fact that you can't integrate 1.3 million of people like that, especially when they have a lower living standard, that a lot of them would be cut from health institutes (ex : what if you live in Trebinje and have to get a surgery? You have either to make a long travel or to cross new Bosnian border), but I guess one can dream.

Guapo
10-08-2014, 01:08 AM
http://youtu.be/WqWxHLn8xFY

Blackfyre
10-11-2014, 03:59 PM
There would be no territorial continuity since the existence of Brcko district. Bosnia just has to change passports and the people living in the Western part of RS couldn't go nowhere since neither Bosnia nor Croatia would recognize this State, same goes for trading.

Not even counting the fact that you can't integrate 1.3 million of people like that, especially when they have a lower living standard, that a lot of them would be cut from health institutes (ex : what if you live in Trebinje and have to get a surgery? You have either to make a long travel or to cross new Bosnian border), but I guess one can dream.

Yes, what many people seem to forget is that Serbia does not want to interfere with Western policies anymore. With the RS being backed by Russia, I doubt that even if it would declare independence, that Serbia would accept it, even if it would, only the Podrinje part of the RS would have a border with Serbia, whist the Posavina area (around it's capitol Banja Luka) would be cutt off and bordering both Bosnia and Croatia. In the end, an independent RS is just a pre-election thing being said over and over again just to get votes, because, other than that, the cleptocratic parties of the RS have no ideals of policies what so ever.... aside from taking money.

baws
10-11-2014, 04:06 PM
If they want why not

VictriX
12-22-2014, 03:11 AM
Ако Република Српска жели да живи у Србиjи, ja мислим, что она може да придруже Србиjи )

Prism
05-25-2015, 10:19 AM
bosniaks should be ethnically cleansed from Europe.

What a fucking idiot you are. You yourself should be ethnically cleansed, off the face of this Earth.

The Equaliser
07-08-2015, 05:19 PM
RS will never get out of Bosnia and Herzegovina , not untill there are Bosniaks to defend Bosnia , not untill the sun falls from the sky . That is our homeland yust like any other part of Bosnia and i would never let it fall under the hands of chetniks , i would give my life for 1 square meter of my homeland .

Robocop
07-14-2015, 12:55 AM
I didn't vote because this is not my buisness, It's another country (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and issue of that another country.

But I think that Europe & USA will never let Republika Srpska (Im talking now purely neutral here, and from objective point of geopolitical view) join Serbia.

IMO there can be only three scenario's:

1. Rep.Srpska will stay in Bosnia & Herzegovina, and BiH will become something like Swiss in some distant future.
2. Rep.Srpska will seize to exist in BiH.
3. Rep.Srpska will seperate itself from BiH and become a country for itself.

I don't see the future so I dont know what will be from this three options, but I think this three are the only one possible.

Barsad
09-18-2015, 04:29 PM
It can try.

black hole
09-18-2015, 04:35 PM
Certainly.

Prism
09-18-2015, 04:44 PM
Funny how Serbians spread propaganda that Albanians came into Kosovo, committed genocide against the Serbs and took over the region by force, while in actuality that is not the case, but realistically the irony is that Serbians did exactly that in Republika Srpska.

black hole
09-18-2015, 04:51 PM
No one should be ethnically cleansed. Stop the genocide of Slavic peoples, stop the wars between Slavs and let's live together in peace and harmony, at least for God's sake.

Shqipez
09-18-2015, 05:49 PM
Funny how Serbians spread propaganda that Albanians came into Kosovo, committed genocide against the Serbs and took over the region by force, while in actuality that is not the case, but realistically the irony is that Serbians did exactly that in Republika Srpska.

many Albanians originated in Kosovo but the area was conquered by Bulgars and then later Serbs

StormBringer
09-18-2015, 06:00 PM
Three entity solution is the most plausible to function imo.
But if the international community's interest in keeping Bosnia together keeps on faltering and we are not given all the authorities promised by original Dayton agreement, secession should follow.

Another thing, people tend to forget the fact that when Republika Srpska was started it was called "Serbian Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina", and it was supposed to be the part of Bosnia that didn't want to secede from Yugoslavia (alongside Serbia and Montenegro), not really an integral part of Serbia, so it would function no different than it functions right now together with Federation of B&H.

Brčko Distruct is not an issue, it can easily be split on its initial Dayton borders.

Prism
09-18-2015, 06:14 PM
many Albanians originated in Kosovo but the area was conquered by Bulgars and then later Serbs

I said propaganda for a reason.

Robocop
09-19-2015, 10:22 AM
I am Croat from Croatia and I am neutral in all of this ... but I voted for YES and I think it should secede because that country called BiH cannot function in this way, Serbians will never shut down Republika Srpska, and Bosniaks will never recognize it, so... I think It's better for both of them that they just go separate ways.

AND TO THINK that BiH will be like BiH before war, where Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats will live like: Bosnians & Herzegovians is a dream and utopia like someone would wanted to bring up Yugoslavia again.

BUT, if Rep.Srpska would secede itself from BiH, it couldn't be part of Serbia but independent Republic, because Europe and world would not allow that, but I think Serbians wouldn't have anything against that.

And if that woul happened, then Croats from Federation BiH should be given Autonomy inside that new country called: Federation of Bosnia & Herzegovina, because they cannot be over-voted always by Bosniaks there.

Robocop
09-19-2015, 10:30 AM
Sure, we would love to take most of Macedonia's land. After all it's Albanian. :)

On what basis do you claim half land of Republic of Macedonia (FyroM)? Pure on ethnic basis, because Albanians live there?

And you are mocking Serbs of 90's as Devil's themselfs, and it seems to me you think in same way like them in 90's.

IF SOME MINORITY (no matter how large) lives in some country IT SHOULD RESPECT THAT COUNTRY, like Russians in Estonia etc...

Situation in BiH is different, they have unique situation there, unique in Europe, two ENTITIES forced to live with one another by Western world 1995.

If Kosovo had rights to separate itself from Serbia (because it had Autonomy), than Republic of Srpska have same right.

Mraz
09-19-2015, 11:12 AM
I am Croat from Croatia and I am neutral in all of this ... but I voted for YES and I think it should secede because that country called BiH cannot function in this way, Serbians will never shut down Republika Srpska, and Bosniaks will never recognize it, so... I think It's better for both of them that they just go separate ways.

AND TO THINK that BiH will be like BiH before war, where Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats will live like: Bosnians & Herzegovians is a dream and utopia like someone would wanted to bring up Yugoslavia again.

BUT, if Rep.Srpska would secede itself from BiH, it couldn't be part of Serbia but independent Republic, because Europe and world would not allow that, but I think Serbians wouldn't have anything against that.

And if that woul happened, then Croats from Federation BiH should be given Autonomy inside that new country called: Federation of Bosnia & Herzegovina, because they cannot be over-voted always by Bosniaks there.

Nothing in Bosnian Constitution allows secession, RS and FBiH exist because Bosnian Constitution mention that. The only way RS would be independent is if all the people agree on that, this will never happen or if there is a war which shouldn't happen neither. The status quo is good for Bosniaks, we are 56% of births, with "Bosnians" 60%. About Croats in Bosnia, they are just used to victimize themselves look at the Ministers of Bosnia, Croats have the same number of ministers than Bosniaks and they all have regal ministries https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Ministers_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

Robocop
09-19-2015, 11:25 AM
Nothing in Bosnian Constitution allows secession, RS and FBiH exist because Bosnian Constitution mention that. The only way RS would be independent is if all the people agree on that, this will never happen or if there is a war which shouldn't happen neither. The status quo is good for Bosniaks, we are 56% of births, with "Bosnians" 60%. About Croats in Bosnia, they are just used to victimize themselves look at the Ministers of Bosnia, Croats have the same number of ministers than Bosniaks and they all have regal ministries https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Ministers_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

Ofcourse it will never happened because constitution is created so that Bosniaks always will have majority when voting.

This led to war there in the first place.

You know, I really dont care what happens with BiH, in terms: if you would function as BiH (like today) for next million years I wouldn't have anything against that, I am just a rational person, there is no future for Bosnia and Herzegovina with situation as it is there and you know this very well. I dont have anything against Bosniaks, I am just saying what is reality and what is not.

You cannot compare situation (like some do) of Swiss with BiH, in Swiss all three ethnics WANTS TO LIVE IN SWISS AS SWISS, but nowone wants to live in Bosnia & Herzegovina except Bosniaks and some minority of Croats and Serbs, that's the real truth, am I lying?

Now, this are facts:

1. In Deyton (someone may like it or not but It's legal in front of all world) BiH is separated into TWO ENTITIES, and each entitity has more autonomy than any other autonomous case in any other European country.
2. There is no case like Bosnia and Herzegovina in Europe (and even in world) with ENTITIES.
3. If Kosovo had right (Im just rational now, Im on nowbody sides) to become REPUBLIC, I repeat: REPUBLIC because it had AUTONOMY in Serbia, how much right Republika Srpska have for republic? I would say more, and you can say whatever you want but you know this is also true.
4. Kosovo also didnt had any right to secede from Serbia but it did BECAUSE OF U.S.A., because USA wanted (they dont care for Kosovo or Albanians) to destabilize entire Europe (countries like Spain, even UK, Italy etc...) and to show to Russia "who is still Boss" in Europe.
5. USA power is not what it use to be, ask yourself if Putin would send even 50 soldiers in Republic of Srpska, what would USA do? Attack them? lol

USA didnt risked Nuclear War with Russia durin COLD WAR 45-89 and they will risk it for you? Oh please man...

Putin and Russia are now moving their pieces more and more (with every right) to Middle-East, USA can only protest trough CNN, that is saying a lot to you, just like they could only bark and protest trough CNN in Ukraine case.

Mraz
09-19-2015, 12:00 PM
Ofcourse it will never happened because constitution is created so that Bosniaks always will have majority when voting.

You know, I really dont care what happens with BiH, in terms: if you would function as BiH (like today) for next million years I wouldn't have anything against that, I am just a rational person, there is no future for Bosnia and Herzegovina with situation as it is there and you know this very well. I dont have anything against Bosniaks, I am just saying what is reality and what is not.

You cannot compare situation (like some do) of Swiss with BiH, in Swiss all three ethnics WANTS TO LIVE IN SWISS AS SWISS, but nowone wants to live in Bosnia & Herzegovina except Bosniaks and some minority of Croats and Serbs, that's the real truth, am I lying?

Now, this are facts:

1. In Deyton (someone may like it or not but It's legal in front of all world) BiH is separated into TWO ENTITIES, and each entitity has more autonomy than any other autonomous case in any other European country.
2. There is no case like Bosnia and Herzegovina in Europe (and even in world) with ENTITIES.
3. If Kosovo had right (Im just rational now, Im on nowbody sides) to become REPUBLIC, I repeat: REPUBLIC because it had AUTONOMY in Serbia, how much right Republika Srpska have for republic? I would say more, and you can say whatever you want but you know this is also true.
4. Kosovo also didnt had any right to secede from Serbia but it did BECAUSE OF U.S.A., because USA wanted (they dont care for Kosovo or Albanians) to destabilize entire Europe (countries like Spain, even UK, Italy etc...) and to show to Russia "who is still Boss" in Europe.
5. USA power is not what it use to be, ask yourself if Putin would send even 50 soldiers in Republic of Srpska, what would USA do? Attack them? lol

USA didnt risked Nuclear War with Russia durin COLD WAR 45-89 and they will risk it for you? Oh please man...

Putin and Russia are now moving their pieces more and more (with every right) to Middle-East, USA can only protest trough CNN, that is saying a lot to you, just like they could only bark and protest trough CNN in Ukraine case.

First, there is something called national vital interes, even if Bosniaks and Serbs agreed on something, Croats could still block it.
Secondly, Bosniaks don't give a fuck Serbo-Croats don't want of Bosnia.

About your facts :

1.Dayton was just a peace agreement and a Constitution was made, it can be overruled by Constitution reform.
2.Belgium has a similar political division than Bosnia. It is the principle of a Federation, the State got the power that is not given to entities/regions and it can get the competences back while entities can't
3.About Kosovo and Serbia, it is Albanian business. Bosnia exists for 900 years as a State and it will exist, Putin can play its pawns in Bosnia, just know that all the military industry is in Bosniak hands and it is one of the most flourishing industry, so there is no chance that BiH ends up like Ukraine.

RandoBloom
09-19-2015, 12:08 PM

Now, this are facts:

And you think we care if the situation like this continues forever? You think we would give up our homeland just because of political quagmire :D?
Perhaps you would do that, so you are drawing conclusions based on that. But we wouldnt, and if needs be we will live like this till the end of times.
You on the other hand wont, as population changes show. You see when you convince a people that this is not their homeland and that Croatia is their homeland, like you have done, you get mass emigration. From 750 000 Croats you are now what? Serbs just as well feel no attachment to the land. If this lasts they will leave as well :)

Robocop
09-19-2015, 12:16 PM
@Hrulj and @Mraz

Believe it or not, I said that I am neutral when it comes ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY and I am neutral, I dont even give support to Croats from BiH who wants their third entity so now imagine how NEUTRAL I AM, GOD DAMN IT! :) Because their politicans are WITHOUT HONOR, they are acting in every TV debate,you can just see on their faces they hate BiH, but acting like everything is ok, I HATE THAT, even though they are Croats.

I wish Bosnia and Herzegovina COULD function like normal country, but IT JUST CAN'T.

I watch your political debates trough Internet (youtube), debates on your televions etc... I watch Serbian (from Serbia) as well, because I want to be informed what is going on.

And I am 100% sure that there is no future for BiH in situation as it is today, your govermonts there are all making NATIONALISTIC propaganda before elections, all three ethnics there: Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats.

While on the other hand your Economy is awful because of that, but it seems to me that your people (all three ethnics there) would rather EAT NATIONALISTIC SHIT than have Jobs and good life, well, where is the end of that in BiH, I dont see it, do you see it?

Milfiades
09-19-2015, 12:20 PM
Serbia should annex the whole country, muslim Serbs a.k.a. "Bosniaks" are a fake, non-existing nation anyway.

RandoBloom
09-19-2015, 12:27 PM
@Hrulj and @Mraz

Believe it or not, I said that I am neutral when it comes ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY and I am neutral, I dont even give support to Croats from BiH who wants their third entity so now imagine how NEUTRAL I AM, GOD DAMN IT! :) Because their politicans are WITHOUT HONOR, they are acting in every TV debate,you can just see on their faces they hate BiH, but acting like everything is ok, I HATE THAT, even though they are Croats.

I wish Bosnia and Herzegovina COULD function like normal country, but IT JUST CAN'T.

I watch your political debates trough Internet (youtube), debates on your televions etc... I watch Serbian (from Serbia) as well, because I want to be informed what is going on.

And I am 100% sure that there is no future for BiH in situation as it is today, your govermonts there are all making NATIONALISTIC propaganda before elections, all three ethnics there: Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats.

While on the other hand your Economy is awful because of that, but it seems to me that your people (all three ethnics there) would rather EAT NATIONALISTIC SHIT than have Jobs and good life, well, where is the end of that in BiH, I dont see it, do you see it?

There is future for Bosnia as long as we can defend it and as long as we want it to exist.
I dont care for jobs. Bad economy is good for Bosniaks since it is more likely that Serbs and Croats will leave, they already dont feel attached to the country, so why stay and "suffer" when you can leave and enjoy. That has been the premise of everything. Only good economy is one in Bosniak parts, I dont know if you noticed. The rest we keep undeveloped. Eventually you will die out/leave like you did with Central Bosnia, or will do something idiotic leading to your extermination, which is where Serbs are going. Either way, things are going better than they have for last 550 years

Robocop
09-19-2015, 12:27 PM
Serbia should annex the whole country, muslim Serbs a.k.a. "Bosniaks" are a fake, non-existing nation anyway.

Well that's not fair to say to them (to Bosniaks).

Why wouldn't they have right on their nationality and identity? Let's say that you are right about their origin (just for sake of argument, even though I dont agree with that); they are Islamiazed people 500 years ago, with that Islamization (along with already present Bosnian element of Bosnia identity there) they developed in last 500 years SENCE OF NATIONALITY.

And now I am asking you, FOR HOW FUCKING LONG IS USA OLD AS "NATION"? Can you even compare that nation to any other in Europe (including Bosniaks)? Ofcourse not.

And afterall,there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between term ETHNICS origin and NATIONALITY.

Nationality as term is not older than 150 years.

If I would be able to ask one of your ancestors in Greece in let's say 12th century,what is HE considering nationality? He wouldn't know what am I talking about, he would (probably) said to me that he is: Romanoi (Roman, Eastern-Roman Empire).

And that applies for everyone in Europe.

You also know that you Greeks when broke from Ottoman Empire based your nationality more on ANCIENT GREEK legacy than on Byzantine, am I right?

Robocop
09-19-2015, 12:28 PM
There is future for Bosnia as long as we can defend it and as long as we want it to exist.
I dont care for jobs. Bad economy is good for Bosniaks since it is more likely that Serbs and Croats will leave,

So that is your long term plan for BiH? To make it entirely Bosniak country in near or distant future?

And then you are asking yourself what is wrong with BiH, with that kind of thinking ...

No comment.

RandoBloom
09-19-2015, 12:33 PM
So that is your long term plan for BiH? To make it entirely Bosniak country in near or distant future?

And then you are asking yourself what is wrong with BiH, with that kind of thinking ...

No comment.

Should I be wanting Serbs and Croats to stay? The same people who would, if today all Bosniaks wanished into thin air, would split this country in two and destroy it without a second tought? The same people who stabbed us in the back during the last war? The same people who commited genocide whenever they had a chance since the Ottomans settled them here. What have Serbs and Croats done since you were brought here, to make us want you to stay? What are your contributions?

There is nothing wrong with Bosnia. Only thing wrong is commies not having the patience for the curent plan or simply not wanting you gone so they are sabotaging the great Bosniak project

Robocop
09-19-2015, 12:36 PM
Should I be wanting Serbs and Croats to stay? The same people who would, if today all Bosniaks wanished into thin air, would split this country in two and destroy it without a second tought? The same people who stabbed us in the back during the last war? The same people who commited genocide whenever they had a chance since the Ottomans settled them here. What have Serbs and Croats done since you were brought here, to make us want you to stay? What are your contributions?

Can I just ask you one favor? Don't include me in that "you, your", because I don't have anything to do with Croats from BiH or with their behaviour there, I dont have anything against them, but they are somehow different (culturally) from us Croats in Croatia (no offence to anyone).

Was I not fair what I wrote in my last posts for your nation? Do you even realize that I could be attacked here by other Croats because I sad what I said? Obviously you dont, Honor is strange term for you I see, but I always write how things are.

About Historical aspects of Croats and Serbs in BiH we can debate in civilized way ofcourse.

RandoBloom
09-19-2015, 12:44 PM
Can I just ask you one favor? Don't include me in that "you, your", because I don't have anything to do with Croats from BiH or with their behaviour there, I dont have anything against them, but they are somehow different (culturally) from us Croats in Croatia (no offence to anyone).

Was I not fair what I wrote in my last posts for your nation? Do you even realize that I could be attacked here by other Croats because I sad what I said? Obviously you dont, Honor is strange term for you I see, but I always write how things are.

About Historical aspects of Croats and Serbs in BiH we can debate in civilized way ofcourse.

Replace you by Croats and Serbs if it bothers you personaly. You has a plural form

No you were of the mark completely making assumptions that we want jobs, great economy, being switzerland or living together with serbo-croats.
We dont want jobs, if serbo croats will also get jobs. We dont want economic success if that makes serbo croats stay here rather than emigrate to their native countries or wherever else. We dont want to be switzerland, we want centralization. We will get it eventually unless you manage to defeat us militarily.
And the last part, serbo croats dont deserve to live with us. You have done nothing but harm us and our country, working against it and betraying us.

Feel free to show me those historical aspects

Robocop
09-19-2015, 12:53 PM
Replace you by Croats and Serbs if it bothers you personaly. You has a plural form

My point was that I am Croat from Croatia, and most of Croatians from Croatia don't want anything in BiH, vas majority of Croatians.

No you were of the mark completely making assumptions that we want jobs, great economy, being switzerland or living together with serbo-croats.
We dont want jobs, if serbo croats will also get jobs. We dont want economic success if that makes serbo croats stay here rather than emigrate to their native countries or wherever else. We dont want to be switzerland, we want centralization. We will get it eventually unless you manage to defeat us militarily.
And the last part, serbo croats dont deserve to live with us. You have done nothing but harm us and our country, working against it and betraying us.

Feel free to show me those historical aspects

This with Jobs and Economy I just cannot understand about you, you are obviously hardcore Nationalist to say somethin like that, there is a difference between a NATIONAL PATRIOT and Nationalist like you, sorry but you are hardcore Nationalist.

About Croats and Serbs in Bosnia.

There is no doubt about presence of Croats in Herzegovina from old old old times, even you know that, Herzegovina is somewhat different case than Bosnia.

About Croats in Bosnia...One can never know what their ancestors really were in Medieval Bosnia (before Ottomans), did they consider themselfs (their ancestors back than) as Croats or just as Catholics from Kingdom Bosnia we can never know for sure, just like you cannot know did they consider themselfs as Bosnians for sure.

Same goes for Serbian population there, with one additon: when we speak about Serbians west from river Drina we can never forget Vlach component about their identity, not for all of them, but for a lot of them.

RandoBloom
09-19-2015, 01:30 PM
My point was that I am Croat from Croatia, and most of Croatians from Croatia don't want anything in BiH, vas majority of Croatians.

This with Jobs and Economy I just cannot understand about you, you are obviously hardcore Nationalist to say somethin like that, there is a difference between a NATIONAL PATRIOT and Nationalist like you, sorry but you are hardcore Nationalist.

About Croats and Serbs in Bosnia.

There is no doubt about presence of Croats in Herzegovina from old old old times, even you know that, Herzegovina is somewhat different case than Bosnia.

About Croats in Bosnia...One can never know what their ancestors really were in Medieval Bosnia (before Ottomans), did they consider themselfs (their ancestors back than) as Croats or just as Catholics from Kingdom Bosnia we can never know for sure, just like you cannot know did they consider themselfs as Bosnians for sure.

Same goes for Serbian population there, with one additon: when we speak about Serbians west from river Drina we can never forget Vlach component about their identity, not for all of them, but for a lot of them.

That is what needs to be done for the better future of all. Going trough hardships today to prosper tomorrow is the least we can do

Not Croats, there is no mention of your presence anywhere except the Donji Kraji area

Herzegovina was inhabited by vlachs, Croats didnt exist there

Croats of central Bosnia are a sad story of self destruction. They betrayed their Bosniak roots when Croatia seemed strong, hoping for better future and power and now they have nothing and cant come back to Bosniakhood since they mixed with Croats.

Serbs were brought here by Ottomans. Some are Serbianized vlachs but that changes nothing

StormBringer
09-19-2015, 01:33 PM
Serbs just as well feel no attachment to the land. If this lasts they will leave as well :)

We feel attached to Republika Srpska, and that's all that matters.

RandoBloom
09-19-2015, 01:57 PM
We feel attached to Republika Srpska, and that's all that matters.

What matters is that most of succesful Serbs from Bosnia leave and play/work for Serbia, thus sygnaling regular people where their future is. That is all that matters when it comes to leaving and staying :)
Thanks for trying :D

Robocop
09-19-2015, 02:00 PM
That is what needs to be done for the better future of all. Going trough hardships today to prosper tomorrow is the least we can do

Not Croats, there is no mention of your presence anywhere except the Donji Kraji area

Herzegovina was inhabited by vlachs, Croats didnt exist there

You mixed almost everything from History (at least this part about Croats/Catholics in Herzegovina).

First of all, of what kind of Vlachs are you talkin about in Herzegovina before Ottomans? Do you know from where term Vlach derrives?

EVERY ROMAN CITIZEN after fall of Roman Western Empire was called Vlach (Valonia-Belgium, Wales-UK etc...) by Slavic and Germanic tribes, so Vlachs of Herzegovina were LONG TIME AGO slavicized and mixed with Slavs, 600-700 years before arrival of Ottomans to entire BiH.

So you are mixing THEM with those Vlachs ("black" vlachs-MoroVlachs, black in terms of clothes) which were brought by Ottomans (they were invaders for Ottomans, who would wage war like guerilla and then Ottomans would came), they were mainly of Orthodox religion, even Italian writer Alberto Fortis wrote about this in 18th century.

Ottomans HATED CAHTOLICS because of Pope, they wanted exterminate every Catholic presence in their conquered lands, but they made a deal with Orthodox people (for example with Serbian church), that Orthodox Christians can keep their religion but they will pay bigger taxes, this is well known fact.

Back to Orthodox Vlachs, those same Orthodox Vlachs which were brought by Ottomans from every corner of Balkan peninsula, suddenly became "Serbians" in late 19th century because of religion (and they already ofcourse spoke slavic for 400 years), Belgrade manipulated with them very well, and the paradox is that today they are "greatest Serbs" than real Serbians. (No offence to anyone).

P.S: Not all Serbians western of Drina are descendants of those Vlachs, but majority or at least half of them are, and that is a fact, a history fact which I can prove this with Austrian and Italian documents from history.

RandoBloom
09-19-2015, 03:24 PM
You mixed almost everything from History (at least this part about Croats/Catholics in Herzegovina).

First of all, of what kind of Vlachs are you talkin about in Herzegovina before Ottomans? Do you know from where term Vlach derrives?

EVERY ROMAN CITIZEN after fall of Roman Western Empire was called Vlach (Valonia-Belgium, Wales-UK etc...) by Slavic and Germanic tribes, so Vlachs of Herzegovina were LONG TIME AGO slavicized and mixed with Slavs, 600-700 years before arrival of Ottomans to entire BiH.

So you are mixing THEM with those Vlachs ("black" vlachs-MoroVlachs, black in terms of clothes) which were brought by Ottomans (they were invaders for Ottomans, who would wage war like guerilla and then Ottomans would came), they were mainly of Orthodox religion, even Italian writer Alberto Fortis wrote about this in 18th century.

Ottomans HATED CAHTOLICS because of Pope, they wanted exterminate every Catholic presence in their conquered lands, but they made a deal with Orthodox people (for example with Serbian church), that Orthodox Christians can keep their religion but they will pay bigger taxes, this is well known fact.

Back to Orthodox Vlachs, those same Orthodox Vlachs which were brought by Ottomans from every corner of Balkan peninsula, suddenly became "Serbians" in late 19th century because of religion (and they already ofcourse spoke slavic for 400 years), Belgrade manipulated with them very well, and the paradox is that today they are "greatest Serbs" than real Serbians. (No offence to anyone).

P.S: Not all Serbians western of Drina are descendants of those Vlachs, but majority or at least half of them are, and that is a fact, a history fact which I can prove this with Austrian and Italian documents from history.

Vlachs were mentioned in the charter of Matej Ninoslav to city of Dubrovnik as being under his jurisdiction.

Yes Vlachs were Orthodox, thats why they became Serbs eventually.

Exterminate Catholic presence yet Friars of Bosnia and hundreds of thousands of Catholics that greeted the Austro Hungarian army disprove your assertion.
Catholics were not given same rights that Orthodox did, for example they werent allowed to convert people which is why "Serbs" spread so much, since Serb Orthodox church was allowed to convert people.

I know not most of them are vlachs. Most of Serbs in Bosnia are actually Montenegrins.

Mraz
09-20-2015, 10:12 PM
@Hrulj and @Mraz

I go to Bosnia every year on vacations so I'm no the best to speak about the economy, but few things strike me each time : living standard is higher and higher every year, businesses open so things are not that bad. There is involuntary unemployment, but also people who don't want to work due to laziness or too high expectations.
I think the biggest brake to investments is corruption and slow administration which is mainly due to incompetent people having those positions, most bought their diplomas.

Böri
11-13-2017, 10:55 AM
Serbs will ultimately wish to secede and join Serbia, they control the region physically and its institutions. What will happen strongly depends on international political balance.

Bosniensis
11-13-2017, 11:01 AM
Any secession would result in another 200.000+ deaths and a new agreement that wouldn't be different to a first one (dayton agreement).

Republika Srpska is Bosnia, it doesn't belong to Serbs cause Bosniaks have Constitutional access to that region as much as Serbs.

Serbs know that, so they should stop wasting their precious time.

Or if they can, they are free to kill everyone in Bosnia and claim that land as their own.

Böri
11-13-2017, 11:06 AM
I dont care for jobs. Bad economy is good for Bosniaks since it is more likely that Serbs and Croats will leave, they already dont feel attached to the country, so why stay and "suffer" when you can leave and enjoy. That has been the premise of everything. Only good economy is one in Bosniak parts, I dont know if you noticed. The rest we keep undeveloped. Eventually you will die out/leave like you did with Central Bosnia, or will do something idiotic leading to your extermination, which is where Serbs are going. Either way, things are going better than they have for last 550 years

You sound coherent and consistent, man. Also you look a bit Proto-Bosniensis. I am with you on this :thumb001:

Decius
11-27-2017, 02:03 AM
Yes

Decius
11-27-2017, 02:05 AM
Any secession would result in another 200.000+ deaths and a new agreement that wouldn't be different to a first one (dayton agreement).

Republika Srpska is Bosnia, it doesn't belong to Serbs cause Bosniaks have Constitutional access to that region as much as Serbs.

Or if they can, they are free to kill everyone in Bosnia and claim that land as their own.

If there is another war Muslims will get there asses kicked and you know it. Small muslim bosnia cant handle Serbia and Republika Srpska

Oseler
11-27-2017, 02:10 AM
Republika Srpska is Bosnia

:rotfl:

Decius
11-27-2017, 02:12 AM

Also It wouldnt end that way It would end with us annexing Republika Srpska, In the last war Bosniaks had american and other western support. Also Russia was weak so they could not help us. In a future war America and Russia wont get involved because it could start an even bigger war so they would likely stay out of the conflict. That said if they stay out of the conflict it would be only between Bosniaks and Serbs and in that case Serbs would obviously win.

Oseler
11-27-2017, 02:17 AM
Bosnia and Herzegovina is artificial creation and as all artificial creations will disappear, sooner or later.

Pigling
11-27-2017, 02:39 AM
Borders are just social-construct and they changed over 1000 times so I don't give a damn.

Cristiano viejo
11-27-2017, 02:43 AM
If there is another war Muslims will get there asses kicked and you know it. Small muslim bosnia cant handle Serbia and Republika Srpska

They would call NATO quickly.

Decius
11-27-2017, 04:36 AM
They would call NATO quickly.

WE would call russia then :)

Crn Volk
11-27-2017, 04:40 AM
Serbia just needs to work harder to portray Balkan muslims as Islamic terrorists...

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/defying-russia-serbia-holds-military-drills-americans-51219380

Decius
11-27-2017, 04:45 AM
Serbia just needs to work harder to portray Balkan muslims as Islamic terrorists...

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/defying-russia-serbia-holds-military-drills-americans-51219380

What is you're opinion on the issue

Crn Volk
11-27-2017, 04:48 AM
What is you're opinion on the issue

I think RS should join Serbia. Herceg-Bosna should join Croatia and Bosniaks should decide if they want an independent homeland or join Croatia or Serbia with autonomy.

Cristiano viejo
11-27-2017, 10:56 AM
WE would call russia then :)

You should have called Russia in 90s.

Lucia
11-27-2017, 11:21 AM
I expect it to be abolished as it is an obstacle to the normal functioning of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Insuperable
11-27-2017, 02:34 PM
I think RS should join Serbia. Herceg-Bosna should join Croatia and Bosniaks should decide if they want an independent homeland or join Croatia or Serbia with autonomy.

I think it would be better if all three of us would have our own autonomous entities within the country just like Republika Srpska. Nobody would want Bosniaks to join Croatia or Serbia, not even them and nobody would want a fully muslim country within Europe.

Robocop
11-27-2017, 02:44 PM
After this decision/conviction in Den Haag court for Ratko Mladić (general of rep.of srpska and main guy along with ex.president Karadžić who is also convicted), it is even questionable will Rep.Srpska exist in the future, not to mention to secede itself from BiH.

Ratko Mladić got liftime imprisonment for war-crimes, and for genocide in war, with him entire serbian side was convincted for genocide in Bosnia with this decision in international court of law.

IMO, future of Rep.Srpska is now on a dark road, because it practically means it was created on genocide.

Cristiano viejo
11-27-2017, 02:55 PM
After this decision/conviction in Den Haag court for Ratko Mladić (general of rep.of srpska and main guy along with ex.president Karadžić who is also convicted), it is even questionable will Rep.Srpska exist in the future, not to mention to secede itself from BiH.

Ratko Mladić got liftime imprisonment for war-crimes, and for genocide in war, with him entire serbian side was convincted for genocide in Bosnia with this decision in international court of law.

IMO, future of Rep.Srpska is now on a dark road, because it practically means it was created on genocide.
So were created most of countries really... on "genocide".

Robocop
11-27-2017, 04:30 PM
So were created most of countries really... on "genocide".

Well, it is one thing to create it on genocide durin medievals, and another in front of entire cameras of world durin 90's.

And International court of law in Haag (created for war in ex-yugoslavia) has same purpose and jurisdiction (in historical and law terms) as court in Nurnberg for WW2.

Cristiano viejo
11-27-2017, 04:41 PM
Well, it is one thing to create it on genocide durin medievals, and another in front of entire cameras of world durin 90's.

And International court of law in Haag (created for war in ex-yugoslavia) has same purpose and jurisdiction (in historical and law terms) as court in Nurnberg for WW2.

True but any organism, law, court etc created by NATO, ONU, EU, USA etc during/for the Yugoslavian war is a joke and totally biased.

Robocop
11-27-2017, 04:58 PM
True but any organism, law, court etc created by NATO, ONU, EU, USA etc during/for the Yugoslavian war is a joke and totally biased.

Russians also accept and recognize court in Haag as lawful, not only Russia, but entire world (except Serbia).

So honestly man..., you cannot go against this decision, what court in Haag says it will enter in all history books, just like what happened in court of Nurnberg.

Cristiano viejo
11-27-2017, 05:12 PM
Russians also accept and recognize court in Haag as lawful, not only Russia, but entire world (except Serbia).

So honestly man..., you cannot go against this decision, what court in Haag says it will enter in all history books, just like what happened in court of Nurnberg.

I am not talking about what puppet governments accept or not but about being fake tribunals etc, and not really fair.

These type of tribunals said Julian Assange raped two women in Sweden just because he was a danger due all his knowledges and Wikileaks, and there are much more cases.

Gold-Shekel
11-27-2017, 05:18 PM
1) It's legally impossible

2) Serbia doesn't need more poor people in its country

3) They're more likely to just take the people because of their negative natural population change

Crn Volk
11-27-2017, 09:16 PM

What is the relationship between Croats and Bosniaks in Bosnia these days? Do the Croats want a separate entity (Herceg-Bosna) still?

Robocop
11-28-2017, 09:25 PM
What is the relationship between Croats and Bosniaks in Bosnia these days? Do the Croats want a separate entity (Herceg-Bosna) still?

I cannot speak for Croats from Bosnia, only for Croats from Croatia.

We Croats from Croatia have neutral opinion about Bosniaks and we view them as ppl from another country called Bosnia and Herzegovina, nothin more, nothin less.

To be honest majority of Croats from Croatia doesn't care for Croatian separate entity in Bosnia.

On the other hand I know that Croats from Bosnia and Herzegovina wants separate entity and they have great relations with Serbs in Bosnia, because they want to achieve that goal trough Serbs as allies, and Serbs are also using Croats from Bosnia as an alibi for Rep.Srpska existence.

I think Bosnia and Herzegovina should be a country without entities, only like that it can function, but as long as Serbs and Croats from Bosnia insisting on separate entities there is no future for Bosnia, if Croats and Serbs from Bosnia love their identity that much they should fuckin move to Croatia and Serbia, means Croats should go to Croatia and Serbs to Serbia.

I know this is maybe weird for you to hear somethin like this from a Croatian guy, but I am transparent in my way of thinking, and I know very well that Croats from Bosnia in fact wants piece of that land, they can talk and talk how they wanna protect their identity there etc..., and all sorts of mumbo jumbo, but in fact their identity is already protected there, the real truth is that they want what Serbs have; an entity for themselves.

I cannot support such idea, I don't agree with it.

Decius
11-29-2017, 01:59 AM
I cannot speak for Croats from Bosnia, only for Croats from Croatia.

We Croats from Croatia have neutral opinion about Bosniaks and we view them as ppl from another country called Bosnia and Herzegovina, nothin more, nothin less.

To be honest majority of Croats from Croatia doesn't care for Croatian separate entity in Bosnia.

On the other hand I know that Croats from Bosnia and Herzegovina wants separate entity and they have great relations with Serbs in Bosnia, because they want to achieve that goal trough Serbs as allies, and Serbs are also using Croats from Bosnia as an alibi for Rep.Srpska existence.

I think Bosnia and Herzegovina should be a country without entities, only like that it can function, but as long as Serbs and Croats from Bosnia insisting on separate entities there is no future for Bosnia, if Croats and Serbs from Bosnia love their identity that much they should fuckin move to Croatia and Serbia, means Croats should go to Croatia and Serbs to Serbia.

I know this is maybe weird for you to hear somethin like this from a Croatian guy, but I am transparent in my way of thinking, and I know very well that Croats from Bosnia in fact wants piece of that land, they can talk and talk how they wanna protect their identity there etc..., and all sorts of mumbo jumbo, but in fact their identity is already protected there, the real truth is that they want what Serbs have; an entity for themselves.

I cannot support such idea, I don't agree with it.

Why not just let Herceg Bosna go to croatia and Republika srpska go to serbia It will solve all the problems serbs and croats in Bosnia will be happy and have there homeland and Muslims in Bosnia will be alone and away from the Croats and Serbs which they dont like

Decius
11-29-2017, 02:09 AM
You should have called Russia in 90s.

They were weak then and in economic ruins

Mingle
11-29-2017, 03:00 AM
I am not talking about what puppet governments accept or not but about being fake tribunals etc, and not really fair.

These type of tribunals said Julian Assange raped two women in Sweden just because he was a danger due all his knowledges and Wikileaks, and there are much more cases.

So then why isn't Momčilo Perišić rotting in prison? They tried him and found him guilty but then acquitted him afterwards. If the ICTY is rigged against Serbs, then Momčilo Perišić should be behind bars right now, but he isn't.

These tribunals never found Assange guilty. Assange just has a warrant out for him by a Swedish court. I don't even think the Swedish court has found him guilty yet, they only have a warrant out for him.

Robocop
11-29-2017, 06:41 AM
Why not just let Herceg Bosna go to croatia and Republika srpska go to serbia It will solve all the problems serbs and croats in Bosnia will be happy and have there homeland and Muslims in Bosnia will be alone and away from the Croats and Serbs which they dont like

Croatia doesn't want Herceg-Bosna or any meter of Bosnia and Herzegovina's soil, majority of us Croats from Croatia don't want that. If Croats from Bosnia wants their entity/"state" called Herzeg-Bosna in Bosnia they will have to fight for it without us, and if they lose, they should run to Serbs from Bosnia for help not to Croatia because it is somethin they caused, not Croatia.

Croatia have no reason to hate Bosniaks or undermine our neutral relations with them as neighbour people from another country, I am tired that Croats from Bosnia are giving us a label "of an enemy" to Bosniaks only because they cannot live with Bosniaks in Bosnia, well they will need to learn to live with them there or they can leave Bosnia and Herzegovina.

And about Serbs, they are not our business, but I doubt Serbia will move a finger for Serbs of Bosnia if they try anything there, because ppl are tired of war and that shit, who wants war let him/her fight for it alone, no one in Croatia is willing to fight for some crazy dreams of Croats in Bosnia, and I think most of Serbs from Serbia think the same for Serbs of Bosnia.

Vožd
11-29-2017, 09:00 PM

But constitutive Bosnian Serbs are strongly against. They will not accept abolition of RS in any way.
On other hand Kosovo indepedence was supported, even Serbia offer to Albanians a great autonomy (far more than RS have today) in 2007. under negotiations on Kosovo status.
btw RS will not separate from Bosnia, its just nationalistic dreams.

Gold-Shekel
11-30-2017, 03:20 PM

From a strategic point of view Croatia doesn't want Serbia to be any closer to Zagreb than it already is.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-18-2017, 11:11 AM
If they attempt to secede from Bosnia, they better get used with war, not just with Bosniaks, Croats but also with others from outside Bosnia who will assist Bosniaks, one thing I'm very sure of, is that it won't be 90' anymore.

Gold-Shekel
12-18-2017, 11:19 AM
If they attempt to secede from Bosnia, they better get used with war, not just with Bosniaks, Croats but also with others from outside Bosnia who will assist Bosniaks, one thing I'm very sure of, is that it won't be 90' anymore.

Russia may be strong today but I'm not sure they would help Serbia since they are sitting between two chairs. The conflict would be a civil war scenario and Bosniaks having the most densly populated areas would have the upper hand. However, I don't think anyone in Bosnia, be it Bosniaks, Serbs or Croats have to will to fight over these things anymore.

Thracian
12-18-2017, 11:30 AM
What about other ex-Yugoslavian countries such as ,Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro and FYROM should follow Republika Srpska?

The Illyrian Warrior
12-18-2017, 11:33 AM
Russia may be strong today but I'm not sure they would help Serbia since they are sitting between two chairs. The conflict would be a civil war scenario and Bosniaks having the most densly populated areas would have the upper hand. However, I don't think anyone in Bosnia, be it Bosniaks, Serbs or Croats have to will to fight over these things anymore.

I don't think Bosniaks should settle with a quarter of territory surrounded by serbs and their constitutional right of veto for every topic, Bosniaks should aspire more than this otherwise you should get used with freezing conflict and dysfunctional state, what you have for the moment is a status quo or a time bomb ready to explode.

Gold-Shekel
12-18-2017, 11:55 AM
I don't think Bosniaks should settle with a quarter of territory surrounded by serbs and their constitutional right of veto for every topic, Bosniaks should aspire more than this otherwise you should get used with freezing conflict and dysfunctional state, what you have for the moment is a status quo or a time bomb ready to explode.

1/5 of "RS" population are Bosniaks, people who went through hell, people who live on their land. Meanwhile, almost no Serbs in "Federacija". It's not an easy situation, but peace works best in Bosniak interest. While "RS" has some cities, most of the land is empty and the communication lines are not developped while "Federacija" has many arms factories, decent roads and is densly populated meaning taking over would be hard. The biggest problem is the North West part of Federacija which is almost empty.

I think Bosniaks should stop considering as the "Palestinians" (self-victimization) and should understand that they should be the "Israelis".

The Illyrian Warrior
12-18-2017, 01:01 PM
1/5 of "RS" population are Bosniaks, people who went through hell, people who live on their land. Meanwhile, almost no Serbs in "Federacija". It's not an easy situation, but peace works best in Bosniak interest. While "RS" has some cities, most of the land is empty and the communication lines are not developped while "Federacija" has many arms factories, decent roads and is densly populated meaning taking over would be hard. The biggest problem is the North West part of Federacija which is almost empty.

I think Bosniaks should stop considering as the "Palestinians" (self-victimization) and should understand that they should be the "Israelis".

I think you're wrong with numbers here, Bosniaks are barely 10% in RS (census overestimates Bosniaks because it counted diaspora) and even fewer births within that entity, basically that entity is being emptied every year by Bosniaks which is sad, you're right about Federation thou, but speaking as whole Serbs control more than the capacity they have, population wise, is understandable that where Bosniaks live are far more populated hence why Bosniaks should work on more to regain the lost territories serbs took from, is matter of living space along with political and moral right to ask for.

To be Israeli is not only up to mentality, you need more than that to achieve the level/power jews have.

Decius
12-18-2017, 01:34 PM

If this was the case then America wouldn't help Bosnia either because of fear of a larger conflict the west and Russia would probably just stay out of the conflict to avoid any problems or bigger conflicts like I said

Laberia
12-18-2017, 01:34 PM
But constitutive Bosnian Serbs are strongly against. They will not accept abolition of RS in any way.
On other hand Kosovo indepedence was supported, even Serbia offer to Albanians a great autonomy (far more than RS have today) in 2007. under negotiations on Kosovo status.
btw RS will not separate from Bosnia, its just nationalistic dreams.

Yeah, after that you killed them for around one century, you offered to Albanians autonomy when they were no more part of your country. This is really laughable.

Decius
12-18-2017, 01:44 PM
Yeah, after that you killed them for around one century, you offered to Albanians autonomy when they were no more part of your country. This is really laughable.

"The basic definition of genocide, war crimes and ethnic cleansing is a destruction or expulsion of population. Serbia's representatives are on record of stating, million upon million of times, that each and every crime should be punished; yet, history does not record a 'genocide' after which members of the people which allegedly committed a genocide are ten times less in number than before, while the number of the people against which the genocide has allegedly been committed is substantially higher than before."

In his address, the Serbian minister also noted that Pristina, a town where 43,000 Serbs lived in 1981, 20 years later has 430.

"One hundred times less, ladies and gentlemen! In 1981, 140,043 Albanians lived in this city and in 2011, 194,953. Now then, is it a genocide, crime or ethnic cleansing of Albanians? In 1981, 18,285 Serbs lived at Urosevac, in 2011, 32, six hundred times less. In 1981, 17,791 Serbs and Montenegrins lived in Pec, in 2011, 332," he said.

Laberia
12-18-2017, 01:50 PM
"The basic definition of genocide, war crimes and ethnic cleansing is a destruction or expulsion of population. Serbia's representatives are on record of stating, million upon million of times, that each and every crime should be punished; yet, history does not record a 'genocide' after which members of the people which allegedly committed a genocide are ten times less in number than before, while the number of the people against which the genocide has allegedly been committed is substantially higher than before."

In his address, the Serbian minister also noted that Pristina, a town where 43,000 Serbs lived in 1981, 20 years later has 430.

"One hundred times less, ladies and gentlemen! In 1981, 140,043 Albanians lived in this city and in 2011, 194,953. Now then, is it a genocide, crime or ethnic cleansing of Albanians? In 1981, 18,285 Serbs lived at Urosevac, in 2011, 32, six hundred times less. In 1981, 17,791 Serbs and Montenegrins lived in Pec, in 2011, 332," he said.

What is the point now, you want to discuss? But you are only a 16 yo kid. What can be discussed with a teenager who live in Canada?

Decius
12-18-2017, 01:56 PM
What is the point now, you want to discuss? But you are only a 16 yo kid. What can be discussed with a teenager who live in Canada?

Point is that how is that genocide? if there are more albanians today and there are much less serbs please tell me how that is ethnic cleansing against albanians?

The Illyrian Warrior
12-18-2017, 02:01 PM

Very kind of them, I know :D, let's say hypothetically we accept their platform who would guarantee after some years they won't repeal autonomy from Albanians like they've done in 89? I know they would repeal just that but who cares anyway, I just like to display their hypocrisy on their policy making.

Vlatko Vukovic
12-18-2017, 02:05 PM
If this was the case then America wouldn't help Bosnia either because of fear of a larger conflict the west and Russia would probably just stay out of the conflict to avoid any problems or bigger conflicts like I said

America helped Republika Srpska. Operation "Maestral", learn about it.

Lavrentis
12-18-2017, 02:09 PM

The US actually helped Republika Srpska as a whole, they saved them from extinction. There was a point, after Operation Storm I think, that Croats and Bosniaks could easily enter Republika Srpska and kick the Serbs out of Bosnia, but the Americans didn't allow them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decius
12-18-2017, 02:10 PM

America and the west helped you much more. dont make me laugh

Vlatko Vukovic
12-18-2017, 02:15 PM
America and the west helped you much more. dont make me laugh

https://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operacija_Maestral

Vlatko Vukovic
12-18-2017, 02:17 PM
The US actually helped Republika Srpska as a whole, they saved them from extinction. There was a point, after Operation Storm I think, that Croats and Bosniaks could easily enter Republika and kick the Serbs out of Bosnia , but the Americans didn't allow them.

True. Our troops were not far from "Banja Luka" (in this time self-proclaimed capital of Republika Srpska), and Americans threatened us to stop, if no, Sarajevo would be bombed.

Laberia
12-18-2017, 02:21 PM
Point is that how is that genocide? if there are more albanians today and there are much less serbs please tell me how that is ethnic cleansing against albanians?
First, nobody takes seriously the data given by your minister and the interpretation made by him.
Second, since you have exactly the age to follow the school and learn, instead wasting your time with the crap that you are doing in this forum, read one of your compatriots:
https://www.politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135344
I have a different opinion from him about a couple of issues, but basically he is correct.

Decius
12-18-2017, 02:25 PM
First, nobody takes seriously the data given by your minister and the interpretation made by him.
Second, since you have exactly the age to follow the school and learn, instead wasting your time with the crap that you are doing in this forum, read one of your compatriots:
https://www.politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135344
I have a different opinion from him about a couple of issues, but basically he is correct.

Look at the censuses hes not lying its true there are almost no serbs left in pristina

Laberia
12-18-2017, 02:53 PM
Very kind of them, I know :D, let's say hypothetically we accept their platform who would guarantee after some years they won't repeal autonomy from Albanians like they've done in 89? I know they would repeal just that but who cares anyway, I just like to display their hypocrisy on their policy making.

No, let suppose that Kosova is part of servia. If this sacrifice will makes Balkans a better place forever, again we Albanians will sacrifice. At this moment the Albanians in total would be between 25-30% of the population of servia. We are talking about a demographic situation with the Albanians in demographic boom, while with the servs the opposite is happening, they are dying as a nation.
In this hypothetically situation, no one pretend that the Albanians have the same rights that the Serbs currently have in Kosova where the chief of a servian village blocks the national parliament if he wants, because it is the Kosova constitution that allows it, no. We are talking of a hypothetically Democratic servia where the Albanians of Kosova and in other parts of servia, will have the same rights as the other ethnic groups in the European Union. This means that the Albanians will have, among other things, also their political parties. This means that the parliament of servia will have about 30% of its parliamentarians of Albanian origin. This means that in a normal political combination, the President of servia or the Prime Minister, Head of Parliament, are Albanians. Can the servs accept this, that the General Director of the police, the head of the secret services, the chief of staff of the army, etc, are Albanians? Because this is democracy. I doubt it. They want the Kosova empty without the Albanians. This is what they have done for more than a century and this is what Miloseviç did recently.
From the servian link that i posted in the previous post:

"Results of the action: The last big groups have been broken. Around 2,000 liquidated, many more than in the previous operation. 900,000 have left the land. 1,000 terrorists remain, 300,000 civilians remain." - War Journal of the general Obrad Stevanović

The Illyrian Warrior
12-18-2017, 03:27 PM
No, let suppose that Kosova is part of servia. If this sacrifice will makes Balkans a better place forever, again we Albanians will sacrifice. At this moment the Albanians in total would be between 25-30% of the population of servia. We are talking about a demographic situation with the Albanians in demographic boom, while with the servs the opposite is happening, they are dying as a nation.
In this hipotetica situation, no one pretend that the Albanians have the same rights that the Serbs currently have in Kosova where the chief of a servian village blocks the national parliament if he wants, because it is the Kosova constitution that allows it, no. We are talking of a hipotetical Democratic servia where the Albanians of Kosova and in other parts of servia, will have the same rights as the other ethnic groups in the European Union. This means that the Albanians will have, among other things, also their political parties. This means that the parliament of servia will have about 30% of its parliamentarians of Albanian origin. This means that in a normal political combination, the President of servia or the Prime Minister, Head of Parliament, are Albanians. Can the servs accept this, that the Director General of the police, the head of the secret services, the chief of staff of the army, etc, are Albanians? Because this is democracy. I doubt it. They want the Kosova empty without the Albanians. This is what they have done for more than a century and this is what Miloseviç did recently.
From the servian link that i posted in the previous post:

Ofc they do not want any Albanian to hold any position in supposed unitary serbian state, their collective mindset is still stuck in 19th century with Garasanin contents, but let's ignore the hypothetical scenarios and concentrate for awhile with actual reality right here in Balkans, again related with Albanians, look no far than a much weaker country (FYROM) how they struggle and resist like wild furious animals to advance Albanian language with 'Macedonian' language and we're not talking about making Albanian a official language in FYROM, (even thou numbers of Albanians are enormously high not to be called a constituve nation and legit to demand Albanian language a official status).

In Kosovo you're more privileged as minority esp. if you're a Serb, with a merely 4% you have official status guaranteed and still see these abomination complain and ask for more privilege, in their collective dictionary seem not to exist words 'we're satisfied with what we have', this has a reason why they do this however, complaining is an art form of asking more benefits from others, 'complain to gain more, and repeat', they have been doing this with our illiterate politicians by fooling our peasants in charge in hope to change their mind and integrate, their only integration however as far I've seen that actually worked and works everytime with these rats is 'Oluja'.

Gold-Shekel
12-18-2017, 04:31 PM

I think it's obvious Bosniaks shouldn't count on anyone from outside, neither should Serbs. The 90's were enough schooling about that.

Vožd
12-21-2017, 01:35 AM

Serbia offer to Kosovo Albanians great autonomy, but you chose isolation. Kosovo now is most isolated region in Europe, because you want playing states. Good your chose, but not blame us for your situation, we will not legalize your fake state created on terrorism.

Vožd
12-21-2017, 01:45 AM
The US actually helped Republika Srpska as a whole, they saved them from extinction. There was a point, after Operation Storm I think, that Croats and Bosniaks could easily enter Republika Srpska and kick the Serbs out of Bosnia, but the Americans didn't allow them.

What about SRJ? Do you know SRJ was ready to join war if Banja Luka fall?

Laberia
12-21-2017, 08:36 AM
Serbia offer to Kosovo Albanians great autonomy, but you chose isolation. Kosovo now is most isolated region in Europe, because you want playing states. Good your chose, but not blame us for your situation, we will not legalize your fake state created on terrorism.

Cry Vožd, cry, it's good for your health.

Vožd
12-21-2017, 06:04 PM
Cry Vožd, cry, it's good for your health.

People from Kosovo want join EU, but it will never happen if they continue with this politic.

Laberia
12-21-2017, 06:50 PM
People from Kosovo want join EU, but it will never happen if they continue with this politic.
Do your homeworks and cross the fingers that your country will join one day EU. And don`t forget that you actually live in Europe, this is important.

KrashNick
12-21-2017, 06:57 PM

Well should I remind you that one of the biggest condition for Serbia to join EU is to recognize Kosovo , you can't escape that.

Vožd
12-21-2017, 07:55 PM
Well should I remind you that one of the biggest condition for Serbia to join EU is to recognize Kosovo , you can't escape that.

Kosovo seccesion is reason why Serbia (and Kosovo) will never become part of EU.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-22-2017, 01:17 PM

Sponsorship of biggest terrorism campaign across YU and only one so far in Europe who were capable of breaking the barrier of Nazis - managed to commit a genocide, and now you project terrorism to others, you should get back on class and learn proper definition and not throw words like a damn fool.

Because is said by.......you?! I think EU is allowing alot of shit, EU should not only demand Serbia to recognize independence but should also apologize, pay reparations to Kosovo (also other neighboring country) for caused damage, period.

Vožd
12-22-2017, 10:36 PM
Sponsorship of biggest terrorism campaign across YU and only one so far in Europe who were capable of breaking the barrier of Nazis - managed to commit a genocide, and now you project terrorism to others, you should get back on class and learn proper definition and not throw words like a damn fool.

Because is said by.......you?! I think EU is allowing alot of shit, EU should not only demand Serbia to recognize independence but should also apologize, pay reparations to Kosovo (also other neighboring country) for caused damage, period.

You start terrorism attacking police, army and civilians, causing greater conflict and now you demand reparations for your terrorism and fake, illegal state. West support you brcause their interest, not because this terroristic state is legal.

Boiorix
01-14-2018, 06:42 PM
You start terrorism attacking police, army and civilians, causing greater conflict and now you demand reparations for your terrorism and fake, illegal state. West support you brcause their interest, not because this terroristic state is legal.

It's not illegal when USA recognise it.
And for Republika Srpska... We should not secede from BiH because it would be the end of RS.

Laberia
01-14-2018, 07:38 PM

The whole political and military elite of your country passed in the Tribunal of Hague. Meanwhile your "intelectual elite" passed at the tribunal of history as a bunch of vulgar criminals. How can you talk about terrorism? Do you realise who you are?

Vožd
01-15-2018, 03:11 PM
The whole political and military elite of your country passed in the Tribunal of Hague. Meanwhile your "intelectual elite" passed at the tribunal of history as a bunch of vulgar criminals. How can you talk about terrorism? Do you realise who you are?

Do you realize what is reason of conflict?
Your terrorism.

Pigling
01-15-2018, 03:15 PM
Serbian government corrupted as same as Bosnian government so joining Serbia won't change much except might cause conflict that would lead to new tragedy on Balkans.

Generally speaking, all systems are corrupted.

Laberia
01-15-2018, 04:03 PM
Do you realize what is reason of conflict?
Your terrorism.

No, the reason of the conflict is your chauvinistic ideology called Naçertanie. This was the reason of the Yugoslav wars including the war in Kosova. Now stop confirming your retardness in every single post of yours.

Vožd
01-15-2018, 04:11 PM
No, the reason of the conflict is your chauvinistic ideology called Naçertanie. This was the reason of the Yugoslav wars including the war in Kosova. Now stop confirming your retardness in every single post of yours.

What you trolling about?
What connection have irrelevant Načertanije from 1844. with albanian terrorism in Kosovo 1998.?

Laberia
01-15-2018, 04:16 PM
What you trolling about?
What connection have irrelevant Načertanije from 1844. with albanian terrorism in Kosovo 1998.?

You want an answer from me? And how many times i have explained my opinion with long and elaborate posts and you always have "forgot" to answer? You are a troll Vožd. You can not write a couple of lines about the history of your country. It's a shame for all of you servs here.

Crn Volk
12-27-2019, 11:05 AM
Bump

The Lawspeaker
12-27-2019, 11:07 AM
Yes. And I think the Croats should too. No Christian should have to live under a government of Muslims.

OrhanU
12-27-2019, 11:20 AM
They should go on getting into pieces to be easily controlled by big states.

Dušan
01-09-2020, 05:49 PM
Happy birthday, Republika Srpska! :thumb001:

https://banjaluka.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/krupa-zastava-1.jpg

Pribislav
04-24-2020, 01:48 PM
Fans of FC Red Star Belgrade from Nevesinje ("Delije Nevesinje") celebrate day of Republika Srpska - January 9, 2019 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevesinje
https://forum.krstarica.com/attachments/49699299_1359258024216496_6686026553765134336_n.jp g.687017/
https://forum.krstarica.com/attachments/49615161_1359258420883123_2535787367738900480_n-jpg.687018/

brennus dux gallorum
04-24-2020, 01:50 PM
Yep

Pribislav
04-24-2020, 02:01 PM
Landscapes of Republika Srpska.

https://youtu.be/AFVodmHW8Ds

Robocop
04-24-2020, 07:19 PM
This is a hard question, but overall, Republika Srpska already have more than autonomous status inside of BiH.

I think there is nowhere in world a case similar to state of Bosnia and Herzegovina. So, my point is; I think they (all three nations in Bosnia) should find a way to live and prosper respecting each others from their autonomous areas of that state.

They could function as something similar to Switzerland (three ethnics and one state) if they would be smart, instead of listening their corrupt politican leaders there (all on paylist of Soroš and European Criminal Union).

Moje ime
04-25-2020, 08:31 AM
Yes it should. Slavic Serbs have to be separated finally from Muslims who were never and will never be Slavs.

Gold-Shekel
05-08-2020, 04:31 PM
I mean if it weren't for Sarajevo you folks wouldn't have anything to eat

https://www.rtvbn.com/3983395/potresne-scene-iz-banjaluke-gradjani-u-redu-cekaju-hranu

So yes please, separate and die from hunger.

Samo Sarajevo Srbina Spašava!

pulstar
05-08-2020, 04:41 PM
I voted no, but I think they should separate and be indepedent.

Bosniensis
05-08-2020, 04:43 PM
Yes it should, FBIH should be part of Turkey.

if Eastern Thrace could be part of Turkey, so can Bosniak part of Bosnia.

That is the only way:

Serbs help us we help Serbs, they join Serbia we join Turkey and everyone is happy.

https://i.imgur.com/6mnSCm3.png

Dušan
05-08-2020, 05:04 PM
Beautiful Serb Republic. :thumb001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0K55JOfmqs

Stearsolina
05-08-2020, 05:12 PM
Yes it should, FBIH should be part of Turkey.

if Eastern Thrace could be part of Turkey, so can Bosniak part of Bosnia.

That is the only way:

Serbs help us we help Serbs, they join Serbia we join Turkey and everyone is happy.

Forget about Croat part of FBiH :)

Gold-Shekel
05-14-2020, 08:59 AM
Forget about Croat part of FBiH :)

It's as relevant as serbs in hrvatistan.

Stearsolina
05-14-2020, 10:22 AM
It's as relevant as serbs in hrvatistan.

Nobody cares, just answering to Bosniensis. FBiH will never join Turkey lol, even Bosniaks would never want it.

Maintenance
05-14-2020, 10:27 AM
Nobody cares, just answering to Bosniensis. FBiH will never join Turkey lol, even Bosniaks would never want it.

From my experience with bosniaks, they praise turkey and hope for it.

Stearsolina
05-14-2020, 10:30 AM
From my experience with bosniaks, they praise turkey and hope for it.

Nah, they just like Turkish protection. Bosniaks never felt close to Turks even when they called themself that way centuries ago.
Anyway, it has 0% chance of happening. Ottoman times are long gone.

What Bosniaks want is entire BiH for themself, but that won't happen either.

Слога
09-16-2020, 08:56 PM
Republika Srpska has the right to secede from BiH. It should be mentioned that for 25 years since the signing of the Dayton Agreement, the international and national rights of Serbs in BiH have been massively violated. Because if Albanians have the right to illegally create a state in the Serbian Territory, then why does the Republika Srpska not have the right to preserve its status given to it by the Dayton Agreement? Then why doesn't Republika Srpska have the right to secede? When they secede, it is their right to decide whether to be part of the Republic of Serbia or to remain independent. They have the right to decide.

Castor
09-16-2020, 09:08 PM
Bosnia and Herzegovina is a Federal Union that will fall apart as Federal Republic of Yugoslavia fell apart. It is a completely natural process, it is impossible to stop it.

Dušan
09-16-2020, 09:09 PM
Yes, Republika Srpska deserve and have right to live in freedom and independence.
No one can deny the right to Serbian people to survive.

Varda
09-16-2020, 10:41 PM
RS will leave artificial creation BiH, nobady can stop that in long term!

https://youtu.be/6ndERAFiODE