PDA

View Full Version : Do you mind indian sheduled castes

Mortimer
09-26-2014, 07:54 AM
sheduled caste translates into "untouchable" (but shouldnt be used anymore really, i dont but just say what it means the correct term is sheduled caste)

do european preservationists mind sheduled castes tribes, i know you dont want non-european foreigners in europe but what i mean is would you rather have indian brahmins and kshatriyas in your country then sheduled castes, do you think the sheduled castes are worse or more criminal etc.? live rather on welfare or whatever, do you saw sheduled castes and brahmins before and is the stereotype true that they are significantly physically different or are they all brown people?

vote on the poll thanks. and give your comments.

Mortimer
09-26-2014, 08:13 AM
bump

Willem
09-26-2014, 08:31 AM
Indians are all the same for us Western Europeans, only anthro people on boards like these would care about such detail. Brahman Indian and Untouchables Indians are seen as the same group here.

StormBringer
09-26-2014, 11:15 AM
Weren't people arguing the other day that the key problem with Turkish immigrants in Europe is the fact that most of them come from the lowest of social stratas of Turkey?
My knowledge of Indian immigrants boils down to Apu from Simpsons though.

dude
09-26-2014, 02:37 PM
They all are brown subhumans...

Gustave H
09-26-2014, 02:38 PM
Indians belong in India, period.

cally
09-26-2014, 02:39 PM
I heard the untouchables cause a lot of crime. Maybe it's best for them not to mix?

Stefan_Dusan
09-26-2014, 02:43 PM
No I don't care what Indians do. They could round up all 'untouchables' and mix with them, kill them all off, to me it makes no difference tbh.

armenianbodyhair
09-27-2014, 12:04 AM
Indians are all the same for us Western Europeans, only anthro people on boards like these would care about such detail. Brahman Indian and Untouchables Indians are seen as the same group here.

This.

Guapo
09-27-2014, 12:04 AM
I do.