PDA

View Full Version : Somalia is about to build a new tollgate on the Sea

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 02:55 PM
Somalia is about to build a new tollgate on the Sea.

The new Somali Government discuses to build up a new tollgate on the sea to replace Pirates, is a new way to protect our sea.

The ships which passing through Red sea and Indian Ocean will require up front fee, from $300 to $500 dollar, depends on their weight. :cool:

This is the best way to deal with the West.

>> Your comments are welcome. No matter if it's positive or negative. just drop here. :thumb001:

turkojew
09-26-2014, 02:58 PM
does somali have a government?

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 02:59 PM

No, they have Shawarma.

turkojew
09-26-2014, 03:02 PM
No, they have Shawarma.

no they dont have shawarma either. you guys should stick with pirating. your national sport after all.

Willem
09-26-2014, 03:02 PM
The Somali government seated in Mogadishu does not even control the northern part of their 'own' country:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somaliland

Petros Houhoulis
09-26-2014, 03:03 PM

The new Somali Government discuses to build up a new tollgate on the sea to replace Pirates, is a new way to protect our sea.

The ships which passing through Red sea and Indian Ocean will require up front fee, from $300 to $500 dollar, depends on their weight. :cool:

>> Your comments are welcome. No matter if it's positive or negative. just drop here. :thumb001:

You don't control the Red sea you fools! Djibouti controls the exit of the Red sea in the south. Furthermore, you don't control the Indian Ocean either.

Not to mention, you don't have a government, a navy or anyhting worth mentioning in Somalia...

turkojew
09-26-2014, 03:04 PM
The Somali government seated in Mogadishu does not even control the northern part of their 'own' country:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somaliland

they control sht like 10 km radius.

http://www.mycity-military.com/imgs2/2705_88471969_som_controlled_areas_304map.jpg

Mortimer
09-26-2014, 03:04 PM
interesting news. thanks for sharing, i dont see any reason to attack you, you said nothing wrong you just informed us.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 03:26 PM
You don't control the Red sea you fools! Djibouti controls the exit of the Red sea in the south. Furthermore, you don't control the Indian Ocean either.

Not to mention, you don't have a government, a navy or anyhting worth mentioning in Somalia...

Tho Djibouti is government but still they are part of Somali, but The Tollgate they going build somewhere in Red Sea.

This deal is between Somalia and Djibouti. I don't know how they gonna manage this what I heard from one of Parliament member.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 03:30 PM
they control sht like 10 km radius.

http://www.mycity-military.com/imgs2/2705_88471969_som_controlled_areas_304map.jpg

Somalia and Somaliland are two different kind of Governments, once they were part of Somalia but they decided to be separated, so u better do more research, seems you are sleeping somehow.

Somali Government controls most of the country beside some small cities were al-shabab are hiding.

Willem
09-26-2014, 03:31 PM
Tho Djibouti is government but still they are part of Somali, but The Tollgate they going build somewhere in Red Sea.

This deal is between Somalia and Djibouti. I don't know how they gonna manage this what I heard from one of Parliament member.

Any sources besides your rubbish posts?

I sincerely doubt this plan will be put in place. The US or China would block this idea.

Mr.Majestic
09-26-2014, 03:33 PM

This is actually a legit question. I'm also interested in hearing about the Somali govt.

Willem
09-26-2014, 03:34 PM
This is actually a legit question. I'm also interested in hearing about the Somali govt.

They have a government, but only controls small parts of the country, like less than 25%.

Aviator
09-26-2014, 03:58 PM
Oh sweet, a new station for pirates to take over and use for refueling.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 04:02 PM
They have a government, but only controls small parts of the country, like less than 25%.

Your info was years behind but Just search new Somali government, see whats pop up on your screen.

Kale
09-26-2014, 04:04 PM
O, since we're apparently free to plop tolls wherever we want, I'm going to plop one right here. Anyone who posts on this thread after me must pay $5.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 04:14 PM
Djibouti and Yemen decide to build a bridge between two country in order to benefit people from Horn Of Africa as well Yemenis, It has been proposed by the Dubai-based construction company, both agreed to be designed bridge soon, the coast: $20 billion USD and the bridge will be named "Bridge of the Horns". but the tollgate will be build far from that area, is on the process.

Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridge_of_the_Horns

Bloodnigger
09-26-2014, 04:20 PM
Oh sweet, a new station for pirates to take over and use for refueling.

This.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 04:20 PM

No need babarazzi, but this is reality. don't wanna hear that!! cool

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 04:25 PM
I congratulate positively the new Somali Government going a heard. This is the moment that Ive been was waiting for ages. Dream come through!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 04:28 PM
I GOT WINGS, I CAN FLY*

turkojew
09-26-2014, 04:49 PM
Somalia and Somaliland are two different kind of Governments, once they were part of Somalia but they decided to be separated, so u better do more research, seems you are sleeping somehow.

Somali Government controls most of the country beside some small cities were al-shabab are hiding.

they decided to be separated but Somaliland is 'unrecognized'. How come? Usually in these situations, like Serbia-Montenegro or Czechoslavkia got seperated, both got recognition.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 05:07 PM
they decided to be separated but Somaliland is 'unrecognized'. How come? Usually in these situations, like Serbia-Montenegro or Czechoslavkia got seperated, both got recognition.
I know but it needs maybe more requirements to fill in order to recognized them fully.

Petros Houhoulis
09-26-2014, 05:31 PM

Djibouti is an independent state, not a part of Somalia.

Why does Djibouti need Somalia to build a tollgate? If they planned to build it, they could as easily (:confused:) built it on their own...

Petros Houhoulis
09-26-2014, 05:32 PM

Somaliland is not recognized by Somalia. You've lost your marbles kiddo!

Petros Houhoulis
09-26-2014, 05:35 PM
O, since we're apparently free to plop tolls wherever we want, I'm going to plop one right here. Anyone who posts on this thread after me must pay $5.

Here's your $100 for my next 20 posts in this thread:

:Cash:

Petros Houhoulis
09-26-2014, 05:37 PM
Djibouti and Yemen decide to build a bridge between two country in order to benefit people from Horn Of Africa as well Yemenis, It has been proposed by the Dubai-based construction company, both agreed to be designed bridge soon, the coast: $20 billion USD and the bridge will be named "Bridge of the Horns". but the tollgate will be build far from that area, is on the process.

Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridge_of_the_Horns

That's not a tollgate for ships. It's a bridge with tolls, much like the underground tunnel linking Britain and France.

How could you be so stupid?

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 05:43 PM
That's not a tollgate for ships. It's a bridge with tolls, much like the underground tunnel linking Britain and France.

How could you be so stupid?

You miss understood. I said: Somali government and Djibouti discussed to build a Tollgate somewhere in between Indian Ocean and Red sea after Djibouti had a contract with Dubai based company years ago but this issue about "Tollgate" it was weeks ago. Idiot

Petros Houhoulis
09-26-2014, 05:46 PM

That's because Serbia recognized Montenegro while Czechia and Slovakia recognized each other too.

Somalia does not recognize Somaliland.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 05:46 PM
Djibouti is an independent state, not a part of Somalia.

Why does Djibouti need Somalia to build a tollgate? If they planned to build it, they could as easily (:confused:) built it on their own...

Djibouti are the mediator between Somalia and Dubai based company who building the Tollgate and Bridges, these companies have representative in Djibouti. shit, understand me man.

Petros Houhoulis
09-26-2014, 05:48 PM
You miss understood. I said: Somali government and Djibouti discussed to build a Tollgate somewhere in between Indian Ocean and Red sea after Djibouti had a contract with Dubai based company years ago but this issue about "Tollgate" it was weeks ago. Idiot

They cannot build a tollgate. If it was so easy, tollgates would exist at Gibraltar, Bosphorus, the Malakka straights and elsewhere.

You are stupid, aren't you?

Petros Houhoulis
09-26-2014, 05:50 PM
Your info was years behind but Just search new Somali government, see whats pop up on your screen.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9f/Somalia_map_states_regions_districts.png

Better than before, but still a Muslim shithole overall...

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 05:57 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9f/Somalia_map_states_regions_districts.png

Better than before, but still a Muslim shithole overall...

Too bad, I've no right to insult Christian nation because I can't charge them all hey.

>> Insult me personally, not the whole nation. stupid

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 06:00 PM
They cannot build a tollgate. If it was so easy, tollgates would exist at Gibraltar, Bosphorus, the Malakka straights and elsewhere.

Don't say that, nothing impossible dude.

Xanthias
09-26-2014, 06:02 PM
this must be seen as a joke by Somali pirates.
After all they could outgun the army, enter it's capital and raplace the national flag with the pirate flad. Would be the same.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 06:06 PM
this must be seen as a joke by Somali pirates.
After all they could outgun the army, enter it's capital and raplace the national flag with the pirate flad. Would be the same.

Whatever joke you may fink, seen is believing, wait and see soon.

Petros Houhoulis
09-26-2014, 06:28 PM
Don't say that, nothing impossible dude.

It's against international law. Grow a brain you moron...

Petros Houhoulis
09-26-2014, 06:29 PM
Too bad, I've no right to insult Christian nation because I can't charge them all hey.

>> Insult me personally, not the whole nation. stupid

Your whole fucking nation are fucking Muslims, you moron!

Prince Of Macrobia
09-26-2014, 08:10 PM
It's against international law. Grow a brain you moron...

Thank you and I won't forget to put you ignore list.

Petros Houhoulis
09-26-2014, 08:12 PM
Thank you and I won't forget you to put you ignore list.

You are already in the retarded members of the Apricity list.

Äijä
09-26-2014, 08:29 PM

Gulf of Finland where large part of Russian oil and gas exports go trough, lol.

Somalia doing this would be like the Barbary Coast and would get bombed from Neolithic back to Paleolithic.

crimethink
09-28-2014, 09:53 AM
I truly hope Somalia attempts to enforce this. ;)

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 10:29 AM
I truly hope Somalia attempts to enforce this. ;)
We going to do it.

crimethink
09-28-2014, 10:35 AM
We going to do it.

Prepare to take a Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. :D

Wadaad
09-28-2014, 10:51 AM

Because Czechoslovakia, Kosovo, etc...gets imposed from outside, with outside patronage pushing it.

Somaliland declared independence from within.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 10:53 AM
Prepare to take a Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. :D
Ready for whatever. :embarrassed

crimethink
09-28-2014, 10:58 AM
Ready for whatever. :embarrassed

Good! You can go meet Allah, in Hell.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 11:05 AM
Good! You can go meet Allah, in Hell.
You sound typical Nazi, but come that territories, will face consequences. We don't need no garbage.

crimethink
09-28-2014, 11:08 AM
You sound typical Nazi, but come that territories, will face consequences. We don't need no garbage.

You think you can bully humans around. I explained to you that any attempt to do so will result in your welcome extermination. You do want to see Allah, right? He's in Hell, waiting for you.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 11:10 AM
West stole Africa's wealth, dumped Nuclear waste, they messed up our environment, so, this is pay back time: You need to pay tax by passing through Red sea and Indian ocean or will park all your Ships on the corner. how is that??

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 11:11 AM
That is it.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 11:15 AM
You think you can bully humans around. I explained to you that any attempt to do so will result in your welcome extermination. You do want to see Allah, right? He's in Hell, waiting for you.

I don't believe Extremism, you retarded pig. This issue is for our government's plan and I support that.

Ctwentysevenj
09-28-2014, 11:16 AM
How would they enforce this tollgate as Somalia has no navy or customs vessels or the training to undertake such duties. Unless these is some assistance from the EU.

Wadaad
09-28-2014, 11:19 AM
How would they enforce this tollgate as Somalia has no navy or customs vessels or the training to undertake such duties. Unless these is some assistance from the EU.

EU? Dont you mean America? And this was long overdue...instead of wasting so much resources patrolling the indian ocean, they basically helping Somalis patrol and control the shipping lines

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 11:22 AM
Do you think so?? well, when the war started Somalia do have customs vessels and they all kept in Dubai, they returned home a year ago, they going back to work early next year and they now under training and fully supported by other organisation.

crimethink
09-28-2014, 11:22 AM
West stole Africa's wealth, dumped Nuclear waste, they messed up our environment, so, this is pay back time: You need to pay tax by passing through Red sea and Indian ocean or will park all your Ships on the corner. how is that??

How about sending all your little boats to the bottom? Or even better, leveling what is left of Mogadishu?

You are nothing but pirates, and pirates should be neutralized by whatever means are necessary.

crimethink
09-28-2014, 11:23 AM
I don't believe Extremism, you retarded pig. This issue is for our government's plan and I support that.

I'm not accustomed to turds talking at me from the toilet bowl. :)

Ctwentysevenj
09-28-2014, 11:24 AM
When they had a navy. Mainly Soviet built typeshttp://www.jaallesiyaad.com/images/stories/gallery/SomaliNaviJaalleSiyaadcom.png

crimethink
09-28-2014, 11:25 AM
Do you think so?? well, when the war started Somalia do have customs vessels and they all kept in Dubai, they returned a year ago, they going back to work early next year and they now under training and fully supported by from EAE.

One Arleigh Burke or Udaloy can easily handle your entire "navy."

crimethink
09-28-2014, 11:26 AM
When they had a navy. Mainly Soviet built typeshttp://www.jaallesiyaad.com/images/stories/gallery/SomaliNaviJaalleSiyaadcom.png

The current flagship of the Somali "navy":

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/ce/8f/1a/pearl-lake.jpg

Wadaad
09-28-2014, 11:28 AM
Somaliland's navy

http://somalilandpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/somaliland-coastguard1.jpg

http://somalilandpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/ciidanka-ilaalada-xeebaha-somaliland.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-n4Pebsnj1KE/UokgsENoF0I/AAAAAAAAPTs/q_RM9e9GGnk/s640/IMG_0312.jpg

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 11:31 AM
How about sending all your little boats to the bottom? Or even better, leveling what is left of Mogadishu?

You are nothing but pirates, and pirates should be neutralized by whatever means are necessary.

I don't support Pirates but I do support the new system Somali government come up with. real wanna see all these cunts pay full price. :cool:

crimethink
09-28-2014, 11:32 AM
Somaliland's navy

http://somalilandpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/somaliland-coastguard1.jpg

http://somalilandpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/ciidanka-ilaalada-xeebaha-somaliland.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-n4Pebsnj1KE/UokgsENoF0I/AAAAAAAAPTs/q_RM9e9GGnk/s640/IMG_0312.jpg

I imagine that your statement is 100% candid and accurate. That is the entire Somali "navy." :picard1:

Wadaad
09-28-2014, 11:34 AM
I imagine that your statement is 100% candid and accurate. That is the entire Somali "navy." :picard1:

Did I say Somali or Somaliland? Two different entities...you jumped the gun without knowing all the facts. Dumb incel racist

crimethink
09-28-2014, 11:34 AM
I don't support Pirates but I do support the new system Somali government come up with. real wanna see all these cunts pay full price and live comfortable. :cool:muwahahaha,..

Somalia does not own the Red Sea. Attempting to block shipping lanes via demand for extortion tribute is piracy.

crimethink
09-28-2014, 11:36 AM
Did I say Somali or Somaliland? Two different entities...you jumped the gun without knowing all the facts. Dumb incel racist

Same difference. Somaliland is a mere province of a shithole "country."

BTW, why is it you Niggers are allowed to work against European civilization at this forum?

Wadaad
09-28-2014, 11:38 AM
Same difference. Somaliland is a mere province of a shithole "country."

BTW, why is it you Niggers are allowed to work against European civilization at this forum?

Somaliland is a functional self declared republic

You got a problem? Take it with Loki...just dont use your banned account to file the complaints

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 11:42 AM
This is Somaliland, not Somalia. stupid.

crimethink
09-28-2014, 11:43 AM
Somaliland is a functional self declared republic

You got a problem? Take it with Loki...just dont use your banned account to file the complaints

Somaliland is as much as a "republic" as my toilet.

As for your presence here, it is quite odd that someone who hates European civilization freely attacks European ideals like freedom of navigation at a forum supporting European civilization.

crimethink
09-28-2014, 11:44 AM
This is Somaliland, not Somalia. stupid.

Somaliland is a province of Somalia. You should know that. Just because some self-appointed retards declared it a "separate state" means nothing.

Wadaad
09-28-2014, 11:47 AM
Somaliland is as much as a "republic" as my toilet.

As for your presence here, it is quite odd that someone who hates European civilization freely attacks European ideals like freedom of navigation at a forum supporting European civilization.
Must be a conspiracy :lol:

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6015214848/h1A8B8616/

And Somaliland is an example of grassroots 'getting shit done' that all you fat INCEL hate mongers dont have the ability to do or equal. My father was heavily involved in that process

Somaliland is Africa's best kept secret (for now)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8L8mEk_f6U

Rædwald
09-28-2014, 11:49 AM
YO! HO! YO! HO! A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME!

Ctwentysevenj
09-28-2014, 12:09 PM
Their air force
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3127/3211075485_31ea6f0bc3.jpg

Ctwentysevenj
09-28-2014, 12:11 PM
They did have a female pilot many years ago
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d1/Asli.jpg/220px-Asli.jpg

About the pilot

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asli_Hassan_Abade

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 12:15 PM
This is Somalia's navy:

http://i57.tinypic.com/zwdgyc.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/qoj62v.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/289c13c.jpg

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 12:29 PM
Somalia does not own the Red Sea. Attempting to block shipping lanes via demand for extortion tribute is piracy.
We do own some areas, our government and Djibouti are discussed this issue about Tollgate some weeks ago after Djibouti successes the deal between Dubai based company whose going to build a new bridge between Red Sea and Gulf of Aden.
>>> Total cost of around $20 billion USD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridge_of_the_Horns

Immortal Technique
09-28-2014, 12:30 PM
Nerds cocksuckers

Wadaad
09-28-2014, 12:30 PM
^^ I thought the Bin Laden company is going to build the bridge?

Immortal Technique
09-28-2014, 12:32 PM
I shot you down you hit the ground ,cocksuckers haters little kids with non brain just crying ahhhh blackman arrived aaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ignorance =racism remember little pimps

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 12:36 PM
^^ I thought the Bin Laden company is going to build the bridge?
I think so, they based in Dubai.

crimethink
09-28-2014, 12:41 PM
We do own some areas, our government and Djibouti are discussed this issue about Tollgate some weeks ago after Djibouti successes the deal between Dubai based company whose going to build a new bridge between Red Sea and Gulf of Aden.
>>> Total cost of around $20 billion USD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridge_of_the_Horns

Awesome! Please invest $20 billion to build it. And a single $1 million Tomahawk can crash it down into the sea. LOL

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 12:47 PM
Their air force
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3127/3211075485_31ea6f0bc3.jpg

They all fuck up but some needs to be fixed bit and painted.

http://i61.tinypic.com/f2ms7l.jpg

Shkembe Chorba
Is Prince Of Macrobia an existing person?

Prince Of Macrobia
Awesome! Please invest $20 billion to build it. And a single $1 million Tomahawk can crash it down into the sea. LOL
You just lame @ss, when it come fight man to man you run,. dame it. shabaash,...

We are lion hearted, we born natural way of been fearless.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 12:58 PM
LOL

That photo on your profile it reminds me the Police man who killed a teenage boy in Ferguson, United States.

Immortal Technique
09-28-2014, 01:05 PM
Good ,Somalia is a beautiful place,and have a good culture...

Ctwentysevenj
09-28-2014, 01:17 PM
They did have a female pilot many years ago
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d1/Asli.jpg/220px-Asli.jpg

About the pilot

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asli_Hassan_Abade

Shkembe Chorba
09-28-2014, 02:21 PM
Is Prince Of Macrobia an existing person?

Bump.

portusaus
09-28-2014, 02:25 PM
I hope the US uses this as a reason to incinerate those fiendish monsters from above (i.e. big oil wanting max profits). No mercy, the schools (if there are any) should be top priority.

Fortis in Arduis
09-28-2014, 02:33 PM

How will this replace pirates, and why/how is this the best way to deal with the 'West'?

Ctwentysevenj
09-28-2014, 02:42 PM
They all fuck up but some needs to be fixed lettle and painted.

All the aircraft are beyond repair. Last probably flew about 25 years ago.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 02:47 PM
She is origin Somalilander.

Anglojew
09-28-2014, 02:54 PM
Yeah, good luch with that.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-28-2014, 08:36 PM
How will this replace pirates, and why/how is this the best way to deal with the 'West'?
First of all, we gonna get rid of Pirates off the sea, then Somali government and International committee to make a discussion about this issue and make a plan how things work it out and start building Tollgate. No one can just build a Tollgate in middle of ocean but needs to sort thing out hey.

crimethink
09-28-2014, 08:39 PM
That photo on your profile it reminds me the Police man who killed a teenage boy in Ferguson, United States.

Oh boy...

Darren Wilson is a hero. Michael Brown was a talking piece of shit who acted like an animal. Similar to someone else, actually: you.

crimethink
09-28-2014, 08:42 PM
First of all, we gonna get rid of Pirates off the sea, then Somali government and International committee to make a discussion about this issue and make a plan how things work it out and start building Tollgate. No one can just build a Tollgate in middle of ocean but needs to sort thing out hey.

Ships can and will simply keep on sailing without paying your extortion. And when you try to force them to, the navies of the human world will simply blow you away. LOL

The pirates are organizing into something they call a "government," that is all.

Heart of Oak
09-28-2014, 08:46 PM
The princess of maccaroni, has left the building.....

Fortis in Arduis
09-29-2014, 01:37 AM

From what very little I know, it is likely that any solution will be agreed upon by all parties affected by the issue. This looks like those who pass, pay a fee, to ensure their security. That money will be used to keep the pirates at bay, and, I might imagine, could be employed fiscally to ameliorate the social and economic conditions that encourage or necessitate pirate activity, tackling both cause and symptom.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-29-2014, 10:22 AM
Oh boy...

Darren Wilson is a hero. Michael Brown was a talking piece of shit who acted like an animal. Similar to someone else, actually: you.
Same as many of you usually act.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-29-2014, 10:23 AM
The princess of maccaroni, has left the building.....
I love Macaroni, that is my favorite lunch. yummy*

Äijä
09-29-2014, 10:43 AM
They all fuck up but some needs to be fixed bit and painted.

Yep, just a little paint.

Heart of Oak
09-29-2014, 02:05 PM
Ships can and will simply keep on sailing without paying your extortion. And when you try to force them to, the navies of the human world will simply blow you away. LOL

The pirates are organizing into something they call a "government," that is all.

In the 1600s this was called parloy
Later parlliment today

Govenment today...

Heart of Oak
09-29-2014, 02:07 PM
In the 1600s this was called parloy
Later parlliment today
somesay yes some say no
Govenment today...

ooooooohhoooojust sleep where you fall....