PDA

View Full Version : LGBT Rights Resolution Passes United Nations Human Rights Council In Lopsided Vote

Brighton
09-26-2014, 07:06 PM
LGBT Rights Resolution Passes United Nations Human Rights Council In Lopsided Vote

An LGBT rights resolution was adopted on Friday by the United Nations Human Rights Council on a vote of 25 to 14, with seven abstentions.

The resolution is rather anemic, simply calling for a report from the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights on combatting human rights violations on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity. But it is one of the few times a U.N. body has adopted a resolution affirming LGBT rights are human rights, and so LGBT advocates see it as an important precedent in empowering officials throughout the U.N. system to work on LGBT rights.

The proposal’s opponents — led by Egypt and other members of the Organization for Islamic Cooperation — fought determinedly to defeat the proposal, which they framed as a form of cultural imperialism and an attack on Islam.

“We feel there is an attempt to impose uniculturality” that “runs counter to religious and cultural practices of some countries,” said Saudi Arabia’s representative during debate. The language “In my opinion, this [resolution] is a human rights violation.”

Pakistan’s representative was more explicit: “The wider connotation of the words ‘sexual orientation’ can be destructive and inimical to our Muslim [faith] …and to our youth as a whole,” he said.

But several amendments intended to gut the bill failed, and the final vote suggests the these arguments are losing ground even in the regional blocs that have historically been the most unified in opposing U.N. language supporting LGBT rights. Congo, Sierra Leone, and Namibia broke with most of the rest of the Africa bloc to abstain on the resolution, a kind of soft “yes” vote. Kazakhstan, a member of the Organization for Islamic Cooperation abstained as well. The vote was far more lopsided than when a virtually identical resolution was voted on in 2011, when it passed by a vote of 29 to 19 with three abstentions.

The most closely watched nation in today’s vote was South Africa, which had co-sponsored the 2011 resolution but had been so hostile in discussions that LGBT rights advocates were concerned it might help torpedo the effort until shortly before voting began. Though South Africa voted for the resolution in the end, LGBT activists close to the negotiations said it had helped water down the resolution before the vote: the original proposal would call for LGBT rights reports to be produced every two years, while the version voted on today only called for a one-time report.

In remarks delivered following the vote, South African Ambassador Abdul Samad Minty made clear he felt squeezed by its historic commitment to LGBT rights — it was the first country in the world to protect LGBT rights in its constitution — and a desire to preserve relationships with other African countries that have recently enacted severe anti-LGBT laws like Uganda and Nigeria.

“South Africa believes that no person should fear fro their safety or be deprived of their dignity because of their sexual orientation or gender identity,” Minty said, but blasted “divisive” steps taken by some donor nations to “use development aid to shift policies and laws in some countries,” an apparent reference to adjustments ñade by the United States and some European countries in contributions to Uganda following enactment of its Anti-Homosexuality Act earlier this year.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-09/26/13/enhanced/webdr10/enhanced-19981-1411752241-7.jpg

https://marcnaimark.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/unvote.png

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/lgbt-rights-resolution-passes-united-nations-human-rights-co#3fy1ctu

COUNTRIES VOTING YES

EUROPE (11): Austria, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Montenegro, Romania, Macedonia, United Kingdom
AMERICAS (9): Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, Mexico, Peru, United States, Venezuela
ASIA (4): Japan, Philippines, South Korea, Vietnam.
AFRICA (1): South Africa,

COUNTRIES ABSTAINING/VOTING NO

EUROPE (1): Russia
AMERICAS (0).
ASIA (9): China, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Maldives, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE
AFRICA (11): Algeria, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Ethiopia, Gabon, Kenya, Morocco, Sierra Leone

alfieb
09-26-2014, 07:13 PM
I would have abstained.

I support some gay rights but I am entirely against gender identity rights. Transgenderism is a mental disease.

Brighton
09-28-2014, 03:46 AM
I just found interesting how the votes were so geographically divided

LightHouse89
09-28-2014, 03:51 AM
LGBT Rights Resolution Passes United Nations Human Rights Council In Lopsided Vote

An LGBT rights resolution was adopted on Friday by the United Nations Human Rights Council on a vote of 25 to 14, with seven abstentions.

The resolution is rather anemic, simply calling for a report from the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights on combatting human rights violations on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity. But it is one of the few times a U.N. body has adopted a resolution affirming LGBT rights are human rights, and so LGBT advocates see it as an important precedent in empowering officials throughout the U.N. system to work on LGBT rights.

The proposal’s opponents — led by Egypt and other members of the Organization for Islamic Cooperation — fought determinedly to defeat the proposal, which they framed as a form of cultural imperialism and an attack on Islam.

“We feel there is an attempt to impose uniculturality” that “runs counter to religious and cultural practices of some countries,” said Saudi Arabia’s representative during debate. The language “In my opinion, this [resolution] is a human rights violation.”

Pakistan’s representative was more explicit: “The wider connotation of the words ‘sexual orientation’ can be destructive and inimical to our Muslim [faith] …and to our youth as a whole,” he said.

But several amendments intended to gut the bill failed, and the final vote suggests the these arguments are losing ground even in the regional blocs that have historically been the most unified in opposing U.N. language supporting LGBT rights. Congo, Sierra Leone, and Namibia broke with most of the rest of the Africa bloc to abstain on the resolution, a kind of soft “yes” vote. Kazakhstan, a member of the Organization for Islamic Cooperation abstained as well. The vote was far more lopsided than when a virtually identical resolution was voted on in 2011, when it passed by a vote of 29 to 19 with three abstentions.

The most closely watched nation in today’s vote was South Africa, which had co-sponsored the 2011 resolution but had been so hostile in discussions that LGBT rights advocates were concerned it might help torpedo the effort until shortly before voting began. Though South Africa voted for the resolution in the end, LGBT activists close to the negotiations said it had helped water down the resolution before the vote: the original proposal would call for LGBT rights reports to be produced every two years, while the version voted on today only called for a one-time report.

In remarks delivered following the vote, South African Ambassador Abdul Samad Minty made clear he felt squeezed by its historic commitment to LGBT rights — it was the first country in the world to protect LGBT rights in its constitution — and a desire to preserve relationships with other African countries that have recently enacted severe anti-LGBT laws like Uganda and Nigeria.

“South Africa believes that no person should fear fro their safety or be deprived of their dignity because of their sexual orientation or gender identity,” Minty said, but blasted “divisive” steps taken by some donor nations to “use development aid to shift policies and laws in some countries,” an apparent reference to adjustments ñade by the United States and some European countries in contributions to Uganda following enactment of its Anti-Homosexuality Act earlier this year.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-09/26/13/enhanced/webdr10/enhanced-19981-1411752241-7.jpg

https://marcnaimark.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/unvote.png

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/lgbt-rights-resolution-passes-united-nations-human-rights-co#3fy1ctu

COUNTRIES VOTING YES

EUROPE (11): Austria, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Montenegro, Romania, Macedonia, United Kingdom
AMERICAS (9): Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, Mexico, Peru, United States, Venezuela
ASIA (4): Japan, Philippines, South Korea, Vietnam.
AFRICA (1): South Africa,

COUNTRIES ABSTAINING/VOTING NO

EUROPE (1): Russia
AMERICAS (0).
ASIA (9): China, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Maldives, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE
AFRICA (11): Algeria, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Ethiopia, Gabon, Kenya, Morocco, Sierra Leone

Disgusting to see my country among the 'Yes' box..... I am glad some countries are going strong in the red. They are the only sane people left in the world it would seem.

alfieb
09-28-2014, 04:18 AM
Disgusting to see my country among the 'Yes' box..... I am glad some countries are going strong in the red. They are the only sane people left in the world it would seem.

Nearly all of those "sane" countries also have awful human rights records, but a simple-minded person like yourself sees things in black-and-white, so of course Saudi Arabia and Africa are the good guys. :rolleyes:

LightHouse89
09-28-2014, 04:24 AM
Nearly all of those "sane" countries also have awful human rights records, but a simple-minded person like yourself sees things in black-and-white, so of course Saudi Arabia and Africa are the good guys. :rolleyes:

'simple person' do not respond to my posts. I dont bother you anymore immigrant so dont bother me. Thanks though for supporting the removal of my traditions, morals and beliefs. People like you belong on a boat back to good Old Europe where you came from where you can support this homosexual culture all you wish. Not in my lands!

The countries in red refuse to give into 'human rights'...a left wing organization that does not represent my society. The worst thing my country ever did was have anything to do with europe or their retarded left wing views. Now do not bother me anymore I have no use for some city dwelling immigrant.

Bloodnigger
09-28-2014, 04:25 AM
:picard2:

let it all burn

alfieb
09-28-2014, 04:27 AM
I'm not an immigrant, and I'm neither pro-gay nor anti-gay. What they do in their homes is their business, not mine.

I would never attend a gay wedding service, but I wouldn't support countries that kill or imprison people for being gay, either.

LightHouse89
09-28-2014, 04:45 AM
I'm not an immigrant, and I'm neither pro-gay nor anti-gay. What they do in their homes is their business, not mine.

I would never attend a gay wedding service, but I wouldn't support countries that kill or imprison people for being gay, either.

I dont support homosexuality forcing me , my religion and my people to accept it. It is sodomy....sodomy is sodomy and it is a sin. The fact they want to get married is disgusting. Only cultural christians support it. The same thing with the legalization of pot.... what next? they might as well legalize heroin and pedophilia or zoophilia. I hate Democrats as they have brought all these 'european' ideas here and claim how enlightening this garbage is. Homosexuals should go back to being secret about it in order for me to ever respect them.

Brighton
09-28-2014, 05:36 AM
I dont support homosexuality forcing me , my religion and my people to accept it. It is sodomy....sodomy is sodomy and it is a sin. The fact they want to get married is disgusting. Only cultural christians support it. The same thing with the legalization of pot.... what next? they might as well legalize heroin and pedophilia or zoophilia. I hate Democrats as they have brought all these 'european' ideas here and claim how enlightening this garbage is. Homosexuals should go back to being secret about it in order for me to ever respect them.
Dude please

Comparing homosexuality to zoophilia is extremely offensive.. what's next? comparing it to paedophilia?

Also, it's not Europeans the ones who brough "social liberal views" to America.

The West Coast, the North East, Minnesota have always been more liberal.

Also Jews, White Mainline Protestants, White Catholics, Hispanic Catholics and unaffiliated people even have majorities approving same-sex marriage.

So yah, it's not like Europeans are brain-washing Americans..

Rædwald
09-28-2014, 05:37 AM
LGBT at the UN...the UN. :picard1:

http://torontoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/2013hank.jpg

LightHouse89
09-28-2014, 06:28 AM
Dude please

Comparing homosexuality to zoophilia is extremely offensive.. what's next? comparing it to paedophilia?

Also, it's not Europeans the ones who brough "social liberal views" to America.

The West Coast, the North East, Minnesota have always been more liberal.

Also Jews, White Mainline Protestants, White Catholics, Hispanic Catholics and unaffiliated people even have majorities approving same-sex marriage.

So yah, it's not like Europeans are brain-washing Americans..

Have you ever attended a university in Boston? Jewish professors promote it. I stand against it because it is not right. Homosexuals know better as do the liberals who support them. The fact is homoseuals were fine for the last several thousand being gay than they will be tomorrow when they are openly mocked. Now as a result of accepting that we must tolerate transgenderism. Jewish concepts I refuse to accept and no it all started in Europe not America. Go back to Chile you left wing libtard.

Wadaad
09-28-2014, 07:07 AM
I just found interesting how the votes were so geographically divided

Islam is the last bastion against the NWO....thats all

Wadaad
09-28-2014, 07:09 AM

The NWO wants to impose its culture and ways on others...so what they do in their homes becomes your business whether you like it or not...unless you fight the NWO

LightHouse89
09-28-2014, 07:09 AM

LOL :rolleyes: Not at all...But I one thought that and gave it alot of thought. Thats all I will say.

Brighton
09-28-2014, 08:28 PM
Have you ever attended a university in Boston? Jewish professors promote it. I stand against it because it is not right. Homosexuals know better as do the liberals who support them. The fact is homoseuals were fine for the last several thousand being gay than they will be tomorrow when they are openly mocked. Now as a result of accepting that we must tolerate transgenderism. Jewish concepts I refuse to accept and no it all started in Europe not America. Go back to Chile you left wing libtard.
Go back to Chile??

I'm living in Chile you religious extremist, fucking hillbilly.

Brighton
09-28-2014, 08:29 PM

Most Muslims are religious fanatics..

LightHouse89
09-28-2014, 08:31 PM
Go back to Chile??

I'm living in Chile you religious extremist, fucking hillbilly.

Good stay there please. We dont need Latino values being imposed on us. I hate left wing secularism. I detest left wing european values being forced onto my country. It is blasphemy and I wont ever stand for it.

Brighton
10-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Good stay there please. We dont need Latino values being imposed on us. I hate left wing secularism. I detest left wing european values being forced onto my country. It is blasphemy and I wont ever stand for it.

"We"?

Dude your profile says you're a fucking New Englander, that's more liberal than Chile even.. so yah shut fhe fuck up

Wadaad
10-03-2014, 09:04 AM
Most Muslims are religious fanatics..

You say that like it's a bad thing

SkyBurn
10-03-2014, 09:21 AM

It is. Whackjob Islamists should keep their whackjob culture in their whackjob countries. The West values individual rights as a separate entity from religious texts I'd liken to Harry Potter in legitimacy.

Sarmatian
10-03-2014, 09:36 AM
It is. Whackjob Islamists should keep their whackjob culture in their whackjob countries. The West values individual rights as a separate entity from religious texts I'd liken to Harry Potter in legitimacy.

The correct saying would be: The West should keep their whackjob culture in their whackjob countries. For every action there is a reaction. West acted yesterday, Muslim reacting today. They started to come to US and Europe in numbers only after US and Europe meddling intensively with Middle Eastern affairs.

SkyBurn
10-03-2014, 09:39 AM
The correct saying would be: The West should keep their whackjob culture in their whackjob countries. For every action there is a reaction. West acted yesterday, Muslim reacting today. They started to come to US and Europe in numbers only after US and Europe meddling intensively with Middle Eastern affairs.

The West meddles, this much is true. But at least they occasionally (occasionally) go in for humanitarian purposes. And not because their work of fiction tells them to.

Human rights > Religion

Which is why I support the west over these fundamentalist oil reserves masquerading as countries.

As a side note, I have nothing against people of Arab descent. It's just religion I dislike (and that is not limited to just Islam).

Sarmatian
10-03-2014, 09:44 AM
Human rights = just another Religion

Fixed it for ya.

SkyBurn
10-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Fixed it for ya.

You might not understand the concept of human rights then.

Religion is believing in dogma on the basis of a percieved god. Human rights is believing in human worth.

Kamal900
10-03-2014, 10:38 AM
It dosent surprise me that all western countries in europe and elsewhere voted yes for such a disgusting, degenerate resolution. I fear that westernization(cultural marixsm) is going to be accepted by most human races across the globe sooner or later unless we fight it.

Kamal900
10-03-2014, 10:39 AM

Well said.

Sarmatian
10-03-2014, 10:42 AM
Religion is believing in dogma on the basis of a percieved god. Human rights is believing in dogma on the basis of humans percieved as gods (as having an ultimate worth).

Fixed it for ya again :rolleyes:

TheBlondeSalad
10-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Why are any of the countries that voted against this resolution even on the council considering the human rights record of all of them? China, Congo, Kenya, Kuwait, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Indonesia, United Arab Emirates etc.. :confused:

All of these countries are famous for their abuses of human rights. The United Nations has long ceased to be anything but a bottomless pit for US/EU tax dollars, and a mouthpiece for Muslim-majority countries.

SkyBurn
10-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Fixed it for ya again :rolleyes:

Why is it that people who are against human rights aren't at all marginalised by society?
Oh, that's right. It's because they're part of the norm, and therefore wouldn't have to suffer at the whim of other peoples' bullshit.

Let's say that there's a society of ants. 90% are blue, and 10% are green. A motion is about to come through parliament outlawing green ants. As blue ants are the vast majority, and hardly affected by this motion, the only thing keeping them from discriminating green ants (on the basis of their birth) is gaining a respect for the green ants. Why is this needed? Because the blue ants would not like that law imposed upon themselves.

Christ, I can't believe I have to explain basic human empathy to you like a child.

Sarmatian
10-03-2014, 11:35 AM
Why is it that people who are against human rights aren't at all marginalised by society?
Oh, that's right. It's because they're part of the norm, and therefore wouldn't have to suffer at the whim of other peoples' bullshit.

Let's say that there's a society of ants. 90% are blue, and 10% are green. A motion is about to come through parliament outlawing green ants. As blue ants are the vast majority, and hardly affected by this motion, the only thing keeping them from discriminating green ants (on the basis of their birth) is gaining a respect for the green ants. Why is this needed? Because the blue ants would not like that law imposed upon themselves.

Your example is invalid as it lack reasoning behind 'outlawing green ants'. Lawmaking is a very specific and rational discipline, it holds no room for empathy.

Christ, I can't believe I have to explain basic human empathy to you like a child.

I'm evil INTJ, my capacity for empathy is next to zero :cool:

SkyBurn
10-03-2014, 11:41 AM
Your example is invalid as it lack reasoning behind 'outlawing green ants'. Lawmaking is a very specific and rational discipline, it holds no room for empathy.

'Outlawing green ants' in this case can be compared to the prohibition of homosexual intercourse - which has no rationality behind it whatsoever (consenting adults in their own private space yadda yadda). And to whatever you're about to say to argue that point - the slippery slope fallacy is not an example of rational thought.

I'm evil INTJ, my capacity for empathy is next to zero :cool:

That explains it. We'll leave it there then.

Empecinado
10-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Human rights > Religion

Human rights are the new religion of the West. They are used to justify all its agenda, from totalitarian and indoctrinative laws to foreign interventionism and ethnic replacement.

SkyBurn
10-03-2014, 11:54 AM
Human rights are the new religion of the West. They are used to justify all its agenda, from totalitarian and indoctrinative laws to foreign interventionism and ethnic replacement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

A religion is an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence. Many religions have narratives, symbols, and sacred histories that are intended to explain the meaning of life and/or to explain the origin of life or the Universe. From their beliefs about the cosmos and human nature, people derive morality, ethics, religious laws or a preferred lifestyle.

Mortimer
10-03-2014, 11:55 AM
i disagree with homosexuals being tortured or killed or improsined etc. persecuted, it is hard to think for me of the act of homosexuality as human right though i would have seeked for other forumulations and terminology

Empecinado
10-03-2014, 12:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

All the Liberal stuff is basically a religion. It has its own priests and inquisitors. Opinions that go against their "dogmas" are muted. If not enough, the next step is a personal campaign against the "heretic" with the usual "sentences": right-wing, homophobic, racist, Nazi who wants to kill 6 billion of Jews using Nikkon cameras ... but if it is not enough yet, then enact "laws against hate" and you just longing for your profession.It is in all the media, universities and schools, and politics. You yourself are Liberal because you have been indoctrinated in university.

Sarmatian
10-03-2014, 12:03 PM
'Outlawing green ants' in this case can be compared to the prohibition of homosexual intercourse - which has no rationality behind it whatsoever (consenting adults in their own private space yadda yadda). And to whatever you're about to say to argue that point - the slippery slope fallacy is not an example of rational thought.

And who the fuck are you to say that? There is no reason for you and that's why you live in a country where it's not prohibited. But they have their own reasons. The big question is: what makes you so damn sure your reasoning is so superior to theirs in any way that you have a right to force it on them?

LightHouse89
10-03-2014, 12:08 PM
"We"?

Dude your profile says you're a fucking New Englander, that's more liberal than Chile even.. so yah shut fhe fuck up

America in general. Catholics like you have generally made my region very liberal and continue the tradition of allowing easy immigration from southern America ofcourse...fellow catholics.

SkyBurn
10-03-2014, 12:09 PM
And who the fuck are you to say that? There is no reason for you and that's why you live in a country where it's not prohibited. But they have their own reasons. The big question is: what makes you so damn sure your reasoning is so superior to theirs in any way that you have a right to force it on them?

If you can honestly justify why two dudes or two chicks banging behind closed doors affects your life (or should be any of your business) without sounding paranoid, I'll concede the point.

Countries that ban homosexuality only do so for religious reasons. If you believe that religiously justified laws are logical, then I quite frankly don't feel the need to continue this conversation (because that is where the disagreement hinges).

LightHouse89
10-03-2014, 12:10 PM
It dosent surprise me that all western countries in europe and elsewhere voted yes for such a disgusting, degenerate resolution. I fear that westernization(cultural marixsm) is going to be accepted by most human races across the globe sooner or later unless we fight it.

Meanwhile Jim Crow builds a space craft to go into the next dimension to get away from Sodom and Gomorrah aka Earth LOL.

SkyBurn
10-03-2014, 12:10 PM
All the Liberal stuff is basically a religion. It has its own priests and inquisitors. Opinions that go against their "dogmas" are muted. If not enough, the next step is a personal campaign against the "heretic" with the usual "sentences": right-wing, homophobic, racist, Nazi who wants to kill 6 billion of Jews using Nikkon cameras ... but if it is not enough yet, then enact "laws against hate" and you just longing for your profession.It is in all the media, universities and schools, and politics. You yourself are Liberal because you have been indoctrinated in university.

By your logic, following a sports team can also be classified as a religion.

Kamal900
10-03-2014, 12:13 PM
i disagree with homosexuals being tortured or killed or improsined etc. persecuted, it is hard to think for me of the act of homosexuality as human right though i would have seeked for other forumulations and terminology

Homosexuality should be treated as a mental disorder, and it shouldn't be treated as a normal personality for any healthy society.

Empecinado
10-03-2014, 12:15 PM
By your logic, following a sports team can also be classified as a religion.

In many cases it is. Over the last decades the religion of the West (Christianity) has been losing power, but it has not ended up giving birth to a Atheist or secular societies but societies that have replaced the old religion with the new ones.

Kamal900
10-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Meanwhile Jim Crow builds a space craft to go into the next dimension to get away from Sodom and Gomorrah aka Earth LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFaqBjwcC_0

LightHouse89
10-03-2014, 12:16 PM
Homosexuality should be treated as a mental disorder, and it shouldn't be treated as a normal personality for any healthy society.

we have not lived in a healthy society in some time. Our curse for defeating Nazism.

Kamal900
10-03-2014, 12:19 PM

And you know who are the "oligarchs" that are controlling the western media, academia, politics and finance. As voltaire once said "If you want to know who rules over you, find out who you cannot criticize".

Kamal900
10-03-2014, 12:23 PM
we have not lived in a healthy society in some time. Our curse for defeating Nazism.

The war on Germany is a battlefield between Zionism and National socialism, Marxism and Nationalism, and sadly, the latter were defeated which cost millions of lives from both sides. General Paton saw his great mistake in attacking the germans(he consider them as his germanic brethren), and he was assassinated because of it. I think its a curse for all of humanity really, and we are seeing countless wars in the ME on Israel's behalf.

SkyBurn
10-03-2014, 12:26 PM
The war on Germany is a battlefield between Zionism and National socialism, Marxism and Nationalism, and sadly, the latter were defeated which cost millions of lives from both sides. General Paton saw his great mistake in attacking the germans(he consider them as his germanic brethren), and he was assassinated because of it. I think its a curse for all of humanity really, and we are seeing countless wars in the ME on Israel's behalf.

Wait...you're an Arab who believes in Joseph Goebbels and Nazism, that Zionism had anything to do with WWII, and that Sunni/Shia tension has nothing to do with Middle Eastern disarray?

I love TA. Always a fountain of amusement.

Mortimer
10-03-2014, 12:27 PM

I agree, but that doesnt mean they should be mistreated people with mental disorders shouldnt be mistreated, but i agree that it is not a normal personality, it is a disorder. and i think there should be some room for craziness, but in west they took it to far making it a culture and identity "LGBT" with festivals etc. where even church and military personals attend etc. and little children, also they are flamboyent and dress bizzare. they bring this culture into media and symbolic etc. some even want that it is teached in school books etc. that it is normal. i think they took it too far but what a guy does in his bedroom is of none of my concern as long it is not violent and between two consenting adults.

Sarmatian
10-03-2014, 12:30 PM
If you can honestly justify why two dudes or two chicks banging behind closed doors affects your life (or should be any of your business) without sounding paranoid, I'll concede the point.

Countries that ban homosexuality only do so for religious reasons. If you believe that religiously justified laws are logical, then I quite frankly don't feel the need to continue this conversation (because that is where the disagreement hinges).

Let's put it simple so you can comprehend: if it's none of your business what people do next door it shall be none of your business what people do on another fucking continent. Yet you consider yourself as being in position to judge them, tell them how they shall live their lives and bomb them to stone age if they do not comply. Don't you see at least a bit of contradiction here?

SkyBurn
10-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Let's put it simple so you can comprehend: if it's none of your business what people do next door it shall be none of your business what people do on another fucking continent. Yet you consider yourself as being in position to judge them, tell them how they shall live their lives and bomb them to stone age if they do not comply. Don't you see at least a bit of contradiction here?

Of course I care about policy in foreign countries.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Kamal900
10-03-2014, 12:37 PM
Wait...you're an Arab who believes in Joseph Goebbels and Nazism, that Zionism had anything to do with WWII, and that Sunni/Shia tension has nothing to do with Middle Eastern disarray?

I love TA. Always a fountain of amusement.

Oy vey, call the ADL. Have you heard the expression "The victors write the history books"? Watch david irvings videos, and do some research on the internet rather than listening to what the mainstream academics and media say about WW2. Why are the Nazis keep being constantly demonized, and yet, we hear so very little about the communist genocides in eastern europe?

Do you know this man?
http://spartacus-educational.com/00yagoda3.jpg
He killed over 10 million people, and amazingly, only 1 to 10,000 people ever heard of his name. Jews themselves brag on the fact that they own the media and etc, and they're not in the least ashamed in stating that fact on the internet or other media outlets.

"I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah."

"I appreciate Foxman's concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them."
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

“I’ll confess it, at least, like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasiseparatist.

Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp. There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflecting its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland. Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility.

More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us.

We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves.” (Steinlight, S, The Jewish Stake in America’s Changing Demography: Reconsidering a Misguided Immigration Policy, Center for Immigration Studies, October 2001).
http://cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html

http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/att/images/stories/jewscontrolmedia.jpg
"We Jews are a funny breed. We love to brag about every Jewish actor. Sometimes we even pretend an actor is Jewish just because we like him enough that we think he deserves to be on our team. We brag about Jewish authors, Jewish politicians, Jewish directors. Every time someone mentions any movie or book or piece of art, we inevitably say something like, “Did you know that he was Jewish?” That’s just how we roll.

We’re a driven group, and not just in regards to the art world. We have, for example, AIPAC, which was essentially constructed just to drive agenda in Washington DC. And it succeeds admirably. And we brag about it. Again, it’s just what we do.

But the funny part is when any anti-Semite or anti-Israel person starts to spout stuff like, “The Jews control the media!” and “The Jews control Washington!”

"Let’s be honest with ourselves, here, fellow Jews. We do control the media. We’ve got so many dudes up in the executive offices in all the big movie production companies it’s almost obscene. Just about every movie or TV show, whether it be “Tropic Thunder” or “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” is rife with actors, directors, and writers who are Jewish. Did you know that all eight major film studios are run by Jews?"
http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/the-media/who-controls-the-media/771-jews-do-control-the-media

Kamal900
10-03-2014, 12:39 PM
I agree, but that doesnt mean they should be mistreated people with mental disorders shouldnt be mistreated, but i agree that it is not a normal personality, it is a disorder. and i think there should be some room for craziness, but in west they took it to far making it a culture and identity "LGBT" with festivals etc. where even church and military personals attend etc. and little children, also they are flamboyent and dress bizzare. they bring this culture into media and symbolic etc. some even want that it is teached in school books etc. that it is normal. i think they took it too far but what a guy does in his bedroom is of none of my concern as long it is not violent and between two consenting adults.

I dont ask them to be killed, but rather they should get some help than accepting that mental degeneracy as normal.

LightHouse89
10-03-2014, 12:52 PM

Well America should have never helped the 'allies' in any of the world wars in my opinion.

Vojnik
10-03-2014, 12:53 PM

It is a bad thing. Religious fundamentalism is evil, backward, outdated and hypocritical! Islam is the prime example of this. Which is why most of them Muslim countries vote no to giving consenting adults their human rights.

Sarmatian
10-03-2014, 12:54 PM
Of course I care about policy in foreign countries.

Caring about policies in foreign countries and forcing your own on them are two very different things, don't you think?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Now explain to me rationally how is that persecution of homos on another continent is a threat to your existence?

Vojnik
10-03-2014, 12:56 PM
But seriously. Fuck these stupid mother fucking Muslim and African countries who voted no. All a bunch of apes with no brain.

SkyBurn
10-03-2014, 12:57 PM
Caring about policies in foreign countries and forcing your own on them are two very different things, don't you think?

If another country began to ethnically cleanse their own people, would you think it right to step in? If you see that as "forcing your own policy" onto them, then you're truly a heartless individual.

Now explain to me rationally how is that persecution of homos on another continent is a threat to your existence?

Oh cute, you're parroting my justifications back to me.

Homosexual sex does not harm anybody, whereas outlawing it does. What's so difficult about that to understand?

Empecinado
10-03-2014, 01:05 PM
If another country began to ethnically cleanse their own people, would you think it right to step in? If you see that as "forcing your own policy" onto them, then you're truly a heartless individual.

Invade another country for its internal affairs (today called "humanitarian interventions") is somewhat which was abolished since the Thirty Years War because of the terrible massacres that occurred there and that almost depopulated Germany. Since then, internal affairs of each country were solved without external interference, considering such interventions as acts of piracy. But the rupture of this principle is returning us to the darkest times of the religion wars.

Sarmatian
10-03-2014, 01:10 PM
If another country began to ethnically cleanse their own people, would you think it right to step in?

If I have no affinity to these people nor interests in the country it's none of my business.

If you see that as "forcing your own policy" onto them, then you're truly a heartless individual.

Yeah sure, I'm such a bastard :rolleyes:

Oh cute, you're parroting my justifications back to me.

Homosexual sex does not harm anybody, whereas outlawing it does. What's so difficult about that to understand?

You're avoiding the question. You're justifying rights of homos to pump each other in the ass by the fact they do no harm to you. But lynching homos on the other side of the world does no immediate harm to you nor present potential threat either. Why do you still care about it?

Kamal900
10-03-2014, 01:12 PM

He wants the whole world to become one big happy family(one global country with no borders)...except for Israel of course.

SkyBurn
10-03-2014, 01:16 PM
He wants the whole world to become one big happy family(one global country with no borders)...except for Israel of course.

:laugh:

Ultra
10-03-2014, 01:20 PM
And it has nothing to do with our generous welfare and immigration policies? This crap started already way before any bombs fell. Many of the third-world immigrants we get/have gotten aren't even from these affected nations.

Sarmatian
10-03-2014, 01:35 PM
And it has nothing to do with our generous welfare and immigration policies? This crap started already way before any bombs fell. Many of the third-world immigrants we get/have gotten aren't even from these affected nations.

The main reason for the flow of immigrants is difference in social development. But such difference was achieved via Western colonial rule in Asia and Middle East. The foundation of Western wealth lies in enormous riches taken from colonies via deception and force. That's how far back shall you look when you considering Western meddling in the Middle East.

LightHouse89
10-03-2014, 01:41 PM

they really do not get it nor do they realize just how much 'globalism' and preached here in the USA.

Sikeliot
10-03-2014, 01:49 PM
I support some gay rights but I am entirely against gender identity rights. Transgenderism is a mental disease.

I don't have any issue with people identifying as the sex they were not born, but I have an issue with people identifying as "neither" male nor female and expecting everyone to use gender neutral pronouns, as well as the people who deny that gender exists. Sorry if I do not want to cater to your special snowflake status.

Ultra
10-03-2014, 02:03 PM
The main reason for the flow of immigrants is difference in social development. But such difference was achieved via Western colonial rule in Asia and Middle East. The foundation of Western wealth lies in enormous riches taken from colonies via deception and force. That's how far back shall you look when you considering Western meddling in the Middle East.
That's true to some extent, but it still doesn't really justify why Nordic countries have to be part of this, nor the fact that it's mostly commoners who are affected by these policies and not the actual ruling elite who is now and historically responsible for this, does it? It's not like people from Middle-East and Northern Africa haven't been meddling in European affairs for centuries in the history either and even tried to conquer us at several occasions.

Brighton
10-03-2014, 02:49 PM
It is to most people in Europe and the Americas.

America in general. Catholics like you have generally made my region very liberal and continue the tradition of allowing easy immigration from southern America ofcourse...fellow catholics.I'm not a Catholic.

Brighton
10-03-2014, 02:52 PM

+1 tre

Also, I don't know why countries such as the Arab Emirates are even in this council.. everyone knows they treat their South Asian immigrants like sub-humans.

LightHouse89
10-03-2014, 02:54 PM
It is to most people in Europe and the Americas.

I'm not a Catholic.

Good an atheist.

dude
10-03-2014, 03:17 PM
they really do not get it nor do they realize just how much 'globalism' and preached here in the USA.
That's because a huge portion of the 20th century advances that pushed the US economy were due to foreigners because the US was unable to find the talent from your "white" people. If the dumb rednecks would stop being just weapons, tobacco and alcohol consumers, them maybe people from others countries would not have to come over here to fix your shit, Starting from cleaning the houses, cutting the lettuce to high tech industries.
Jim, get a grip.

Brighton
10-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Good an atheist.
Nope. I'm agnostic. I don't give a fuck about religion. Live and let live.

LightHouse89
10-03-2014, 04:17 PM
That's because a huge portion of the 20th century advances that pushed the US economy were due to foreigners because the US was unable to find the talent from your "white" people. If the dumb rednecks would stop being just weapons, tobacco and alcohol consumers, them maybe people from others countries would not have to come over here to fix your shit, Starting from cleaning the houses, cutting the lettuce to high tech industries.
Jim, get a grip.

We have robots now....we dont need people anymore. Why get people? They cost money...robots can do it.

LightHouse89
10-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Nope. I'm agnostic. I don't give a fuck about religion. Live and let live.

Please keep those values in Chile.

Brighton
10-04-2014, 04:30 AM
Please keep those values in Chile.

Which state are you even from??

Those values are all over America.

Actually, states were "non religious" people surpass "very religious" people are:

Arizona, Montana, California, Wyoming, New Jersey, Colorado, Hawaii, Rhode Island, New York, Connecticut, Washington, Nevada, Oregon, Alaska, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont...

So yeah, pretty much all of the North East plus pretty much all of the West (except Idaho and Utah) plus Alaska/Hawaii

Óttar
10-04-2014, 04:39 AM
Which state are you even from??

Those values are all over America.

Actually, states were "non religious" people surpass "very religious" people are:

Arizona, Montana, California, Wyoming, New Jersey, Colorado, Hawaii, Rhode Island, New York, Connecticut, Washington, Nevada, Oregon, Alaska, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont...

So yeah, pretty much all of the North East plus pretty much all of the West (except Idaho and Utah) plus Alaska/Hawaii
This guy is an anachronism. A rather ridiculous one at that. I'm as Anglo as they come (I can trace my maternal ancestors, several lines, to the Mayflower and the British Isles) and even I can admit the Puritans sucked nutsack. I have more respect for the English tobacco farmers of Virginia.

Merida
10-04-2014, 04:44 AM
I don't discrimnate gay or transexual people, but I can't help thinking that this is a 'new age problem'. I'm sure Prehistoric peoples didn't wonder whether they wanted to be a man or a woman. Their main concerned was to survive. Now that most primary needs are satisfied (though not for all) these issues arise. Human insatisfaction....

Pjeter Pan
10-04-2014, 04:46 AM
I would have abstained.

Pretty much this
flamboyant fags are the worst.

Brighton
10-04-2014, 04:50 AM
I don't discrimnate gay or transexual people, but I can't help thinking that this is a 'new age problem'. I'm sure Prehistoric peoples didn't wonder whether they wanted to be a man or a woman. Their main concerned was to survive. Now that most primary needs are satisfied (though not for all) these issues arise. Human insatisfaction....
I just think primitive people just didn't give a fuck about how other people lived their lifes..

Merida
10-04-2014, 04:54 AM
I just think primitive people just didn't give a fuck about how other people lived their lifes..

No, absolutely not :).

Methmatician
10-04-2014, 06:18 AM
I'm sure there were people who experienced these things back then but there were much, much less people at the time so the number of trans* people would have been pretty insignificant.

Also
10-04-2014, 06:32 AM
I am against any physical violence towards homosexuals, because they are homosexuals. But homosexuality is a sexual disorder it should go back to be recognized as such.
Gay marriage, and specially gay couples adopting should be prohibited. The gay lobby is a virus that has been brainwashing people and making people follow their lines through coercion.

Merida
10-04-2014, 06:46 AM
I'm sure there were people who experienced these things back then but there were much, much less people at the time so the number of trans* people would have been pretty insignificant.

lol, no , of course! I just imagined a trans prehistoric man.. not an everyday sight :p

LightHouse89
12-28-2014, 09:35 PM

Yes but mind you they are not the ones altering their cultures to appease to 'human rights' groups which are loaded with left wing liberals. I do not think of them as the brightest bulbs in the world but they are certainly not dumb enough to change their culture to appease minorities.

alfieb
12-29-2014, 03:39 AM
Yes but mind you they are not the ones altering their cultures to appease to 'human rights' groups which are loaded with left wing liberals. I do not think of them as the brightest bulbs in the world but they are certainly not dumb enough to change their culture to appease minorities.

I'm not for appeasement, but I'm not for imprisoning or killing people for private behavior which doesn't harm other people.

Drugs, gay sex, etc. are personal private vices and should be treated as such.