PDA

View Full Version : Miss USA 2015 Kira Kazantsev

Pages : [1] 2

Leto
09-26-2014, 08:17 PM
Kira Kazantsev (Russian: Кира Казанцева) (born July 20, 1991 in San Francisco, California, U.S.) is an American beauty pageant titleholder who won Miss America 2015 on September 14, 2014. She is the third consecutive Miss America winner from New York and had won the title of Miss New York on May 24, 2014 while serving as Miss City of New York. Her "talent" was singing with cup percussion to "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. She is an advocate for women and is raising awareness about domestic violence with her platform "Love Shouldn't Hurt."
Kazantsev was born on July 20, 1991 in California to a pair of Russian immigrants who left Moscow, Soviet Union around 1990 to pursue a better life in the United States, making her a first-generation American. Her father, George, is a surgical oncologist and her mother, Julia, is a real-estate broker.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kira+Kazantsev+Awakened+New+York+Premiere+NQbqN1ov-RVl.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kira+Kazantsev+Private+Violence+Premieres+EfAUpsrV omHl.jpg
http://www.worldofpctures.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Kira-Kazantsev-Smile.jpg
She isn't that beautiful in my opinion. There are plenty of Russian girls who look much better than her. I think even her predecessor, Indian Amercian Nina Davuluri is a better one.

Armand_Duval
10-04-2014, 04:17 PM
I agree she isnt that beautiful but still better than her predessesor: An Indian woman as Miss America???... that's simply off the wall...:picard1:

Leto
10-04-2014, 04:18 PM
I agree she isnt that beautiful but still better than her predessesor: An Indian woman as Miss America???... that's simply off the wall...:picard1:
She even performed a Bollywood dance at the show. But she says she is first and foremost American.

Armand_Duval
10-04-2014, 04:21 PM
She even performed a Bollywood dance at the show. But she says she is first and foremost American.

That was an slap to the face of white americans and also afram community, that was realy stupid. What has a weddoid influenced indian woman in common to america?...:picard1:

Maybe next Miss America could be an eskimo woman at least eskimos are native americans....:picard1:

Oneeye
10-04-2014, 04:24 PM
She isn't my type, for sure.

Gustave H
10-04-2014, 04:25 PM
YES! Very beautiful. Russian women are the most beautiful women in the world.

Armand_Duval
10-04-2014, 04:28 PM
YES! Very beautiful. Russian women are the most beautiful women in the world.

I can partially agree with that only not this particular woman, I have seen russian women in the streets of europe much better looking than her and by far....

Gustave H
10-04-2014, 05:10 PM
I can partially agree with that only not this particular woman, I have seen russian women in the streets of europe much better looking that her and by far....

She's not the most beautiful Russian woman, but she is beautiful.

Armand_Duval
10-04-2014, 05:17 PM
She's not the most beautiful Russian woman, but she is beautiful.

Im not saying she's ugly, I am only saying she isnt beautiuful enough to be USA's no. 1 Beauty Queen there are many women better that her, american and russians and thats absolutely a fact. My last time in NY I met this Russian woman who worked as a salesclerk in an store of affiches and posters at the Soho and she was really stunning, just too beautiful, a face of an angel with a sinful body.

Ivan Kramskoļ
10-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Seen a lot better in the streets in Russia.

Mortimer
10-04-2014, 05:33 PM

every person born in america or legally naturalised is american. who said you need to be white black or hispanic to be miss america. thats off the wall. also why not a eskimo woman, if she is american then she can be that too whats wrong with eskimo woman.

Mortimer
10-04-2014, 05:35 PM
the new miss america (russian) is beatiful to me, also beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if she had most votes for her then she had the majority who perceived her as most beautiful of the jury, there is no right or wrong.

Leto
10-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Nina Davuluri
http://parade.condenast.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Nina-Davuluri-prom-kid-suspended-ftr.jpg
http://3.s.dziennik.pl/pliki/5420000/5420008-miss-america-428-643.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Nina+Davuluri+23rd+Annual+Super+Bowl+Party+pYApa2l Y9zql.jpg

Incal
10-04-2014, 06:21 PM
That was an slap to the face of white americans and also afram community, that was realy stupid. What has a weddoid influences indian woman in common to america?...:picard1:

Maybe next Miss America could be an eskimo woman at least eskimos are native americans....:picard1:

To me a "white", afram and weddoid indian are equally not native to this continent.

Incal
10-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Seen a lot better in the streets in Russia.

Seen a lot better even at the streets of Mexico city:

http://i.imgur.com/U3TQlHg.jpg

Sharkeatpeople
10-04-2014, 07:51 PM
E.Nordidwith some Norid and E.Baltic or urallid infl. (flattening, shape of eye).

turkojew
10-04-2014, 08:01 PM
ugliest russian to participate in a 'miss' competition ever.

Shah-Jehan
10-04-2014, 08:17 PM
I see more prettier Russian girls at school, the judges for Miss America suck I guess or are they voted?

Armand_Duval
10-05-2014, 12:50 AM
every person born in america or legally naturalised is american. who said you need to be white black or hispanic to be miss america. thats off the wall. also why not a eskimo woman, if she is american then she can be that too whats wrong with eskimo woman.

Legally she's american but that doesnt mean she could represent the american woman (nor she has the right either), in a beauty pageant, it was really stupid, Imagine a Blonde blue eyed woman getting elected Miss China, for the God's sake a weddoid indian Miss America!!, is stupid....

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 12:53 AM
Legally she's american but that doesnt mean she could represent the american woman (nor she has the right either), in a beauty pageant, it was really stupid, Imagine a Blonde blue eyed woman getting elected Miss China, for the God's sake a weddoid indian Miss America!!, is stupid....

america is much more diverse then china and has another history too. that cannot be compared. and she is not weddoid.

Armand_Duval
10-05-2014, 03:35 AM
america is much more diverse then china and has another history too. that cannot be compared. and she is not weddoid.

By race:[155]
White 77.7%
African American 13.2%
Asian 5.3%
American Indian and Alaska Native 1.2%
Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander 0.2%
Multiracial (2 or more) 2.4%
By ethnicity:[155]
Hispanic/Latino (of any race) 17.1%
Non-Hispanic/Latino (of any race)

I dont see the percentage of weddoid population.... That indinan winning was a bad joke, now, somehow I can see what our friend Jim Crow talks about.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States#Demographics

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 03:58 AM
I dont see the percentage of weddoid population.... That indinan winning was a bad joke, now, somehow I can see what our friend Jim Crow talks about.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States#Demographics

why do you call her weddoid, she is not weddoid she is indid a caucasoid phenotype. are you a troll? and indians are included in the asian population, many indians work for nasa etc. and just because there are less indians then blacks whites or hispanics doesnt make them second class citizens.

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 03:59 AM
btw out of the 5.3% asians i read that 2.5% are indian americans thats more then native americans

Armand_Duval
10-05-2014, 04:27 AM
why do you call her weddoid, she is not weddoid she is indid a caucasoid phenotype. are you a troll? and indians are included in the asian population, many indians work for nasa etc. and just because there are less indians then blacks whites or hispanics doesnt make them second class citizens.

Man are you color blind?, she has a very dark skin almost black but there are no blacks in india, that tone of skin is due to a weddoid admixture. I am sure of that.

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 04:32 AM
Man are you color blind?, she has a very dark skin almost black but there are no blacks in india, that tone of skin is due to a weddoid admixture. I am sure of that.

anthropometry is less about skin colour then features. anthropometry measures skull and facial feature positions etc. and she is not that dark to me, just brown not black. people generalise indians as weddoid etc. when weddoids are small isolated tribes who live i pockets here and there, and weddoids dont have darker skin then indids, just different features, negritos have darker skin they are black. do you know who negritos are? and also indo-melanids (melanid comes from pigmented etc. melanin etc. because they have very dark skin). weddoids are actually yellowish brown like some native americans. skin colour is found to be adaptation to climate, and is not accurate for kinship definition etc. people get more or less depigmented when they moved out of africa. she is definitely not weddoid. but it is outdated terms anyways, a weddoid indian and a indid indian have more in common then any european and a indian etc. so i dont see it as insult, but you meant it as deragatory

LightHouse89
10-05-2014, 04:38 AM
I can partially agree with that only not this particular woman, I have seen russian women in the streets of europe much better looking that her and by far....

I know some personally. Even a Ukrainian girl.

Armand_Duval
10-05-2014, 04:42 AM
anthropometry is less about skin colour then features. anthropometry measures skull and facial feature positions etc. and she is not that dark to me, just brown not black. people generalise indians as weddoid etc. when weddoids are small isolated tribes who live i pockets here and there, and weddoids dont have darker skin then indids, just different features, negritos have darker skin they are black. do you know who negritos are? and also indo-melanids (melanid comes from pigmented etc. melanin etc. because they have very dark skin). weddoids are actually yellowish brown like some native americans. skin colour is found to be adaptation to climate, and is not accurate for kinship definition etc. people get more or less depigmented when they moved out of africa. she is definitely not weddoid. but it is outdated terms anyways, a weddoid indian and a indid indian have more in common then any european and a indian etc. so i dont see it as insult, but you meant it as deragatory

No, I dont say she' weddoid as a derigatory assertion, but being honest what does a weddoid have to do in north america?.

See it the other way around, Imagine a north atlantid scottish woman being elected Miss India?. I bet you there would be an unplesant reaction from the indian public opinion I'm sure they woulđ see it as an insślt to their race, but the American people have to abide it otherwise they are racist and xenophobic....:picard1:

Shah-Jehan
10-05-2014, 04:44 AM
No, I dont say she' weddoid as a derigatory assertion, but being honest what does a weddoid have to do in north america?.

See it the other way around, Imagine a north atlantid scottish woman being elected Miss India?. I bet you there would be an unplesant reaction from the indian public opinion I'm sure they woulđ see it as an insślt to their race, but the American people have to abide it otherwise they are racist and xenophobic....:picard1:

Actually the most influential woman in India is Italian.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ce/Sonia_Gandhi_%28cropped%29.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonia_Gandhi

Armand_Duval
10-05-2014, 04:51 AM
Actually the most influential woman in India is Italian.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ce/Sonia_Gandhi_%28cropped%29.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonia_Gandhi

That's very different actually.

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 05:03 AM

first you classify her falsely. but whatever, i wont continue this discussion about weddoid or not if you want to see us all as weddoids go ahead. india is a old world country in asia with very few outside immigration, it would be surprise but wouldnt bother me to be honest. the public would react negatively but so did the american public to the indian miss. and america is a country of immigrants, a new world country. indians have a history there too and generally asian americans for centuries etc. there was small indian immigration to america since hundreds of years etc. or since two hundred years etc. it is very different, and why do you single out indians? would you be against chinese miss america too do you think only all american german girls should be miss america or do you accept blacks and hispanics/mexicans/mestizos etc.?

LightHouse89
10-05-2014, 05:07 AM
They hardly ever use WASP girls......my lady friend should be a contestant.

LightHouse89
10-05-2014, 05:09 AM
brownbear.......apply asshurt cream for that extreme butthurt.

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 05:12 AM
brownbear.......apply asshurt cream for that extreme butthurt.

sorry for the negative rep point. but you thumbed me down. you are racist anyways so i shouldnt be surprised.

Armand_Duval
10-05-2014, 05:14 AM
first you classify her falsely. but whatever, i wont continue this discussion about weddoid or not if you want to see us all as weddoids go ahead. india is a old world country in asia with very few outside immigration, it would be surprise but wouldnt bother me to be honest. the public would react negatively but so did the american public to the indian miss. and america is a country of immigrants, a new world country. indians have a history there too and generally asian americans for centuries etc. there was small indian immigration to america since hundreds of years etc. or since two hundred years etc. it is very different, and why do you single out indians? would you be against chinese miss america too do you think only all american german girls should be miss america or do you accept blacks and hispanics/mexicans/mestizos etc.?

Totally. Believe it or not but white blue eyed mexican women have been discarded as participants to miss mexico beauty pageant because "they didnt represent the escence of the mexican woman".

Do you think that indian woman represented the escence of the american woman?.

LightHouse89
10-05-2014, 05:15 AM
sorry for the negative rep point. but you thumbed me down. you are racist anyways so i shouldnt be surprised.

racist? so ? :p I would describe myself more a fresh......like the little kid who kicks an adult in the leg and runs away laughing hysterically.

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 05:17 AM
[/B]

Totally. Believe it or not but white blue eyed mexican women have been discarded as participants to miss mexico beauty pageant because "they didnt represent the escence of the mexican woman".

Do you think that indian woman represented the escence of the american woman?.

mexico is much more homogenous then the usa, it is a mestizo country with few immigration from outside, also there is no essence of american woman or at least america changes its face and indians are part of it. and i wouldnt approve to reject blue eyed woman in mexico either if they are mexicans. just shows that mexicans are xenophobic.

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 05:17 AM
racist? so ? :p I would describe myself more a fresh......like the little kid who kicks an adult in the leg and runs away laughing hysterically.

ok.

LightHouse89
10-05-2014, 05:20 AM
they could have put up a texan girl, a appalachian or new england girl....even a new yorker.

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 05:22 AM
they could have put up a texan girl, a appalachian or new england girl....even a new yorker.

there is time for that too, maybe you could investigate in the past 20 years how many winners have been white etc. and how many ethnic and from which race etc. to make a comparison.

Armand_Duval
10-05-2014, 05:30 AM
mexico is much more homogenous then the usa, it is a mestizo country with few immigration from outside, also there is no essence of american woman or at least america changes its face and indians are part of it. and i wouldnt approve to reject blue eyed woman in mexico either if they are mexicans. just shows that mexicans are xenophobic.

You're totally wrong there is an stereotype of the american women that is white blue eyed and light haired, when you think on a gringa, you draw the image of a white anglosaxon woman.

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 05:31 AM
You're totally wrong there is an stereotype of the american women that is white blue eyed and light haired, when you think on a gringa, you draw the image of a white anglosaxon woman.

thats the stereotype because hundred years ago most americans were white, but reality is different now, why should people who dont fit into the all american stereotype be excluded from certain activities in public life, they integrate themselfes into the american life etc.

LightHouse89
10-05-2014, 05:33 AM
there is time for that too, maybe you could investigate in the past 20 years how many winners have been white etc. and how many ethnic and from which race etc. to make a comparison.

what does white have to do with it? if a german girl or a french girl were the contestants I would still voice a complaint. The word is more interested in seeing a specific group of white people from america....generally the all american women is what I mean.

Armand_Duval
10-05-2014, 05:34 AM
thats the stereotype because hundred years ago most americans were white, but reality is different now, why should people who dont fit into the all american stereotype be excluded from certain activities in public life, they integrate themselfes into the american life etc.

Wake up, still most of the american ppl are white, whats the matter with you?..:picard1:

LightHouse89
10-05-2014, 05:35 AM

so indians, middle eastern, specific groups of europeans to me are not realy definitive of Anglo-Americans in my opinion. What next the icelandic beauty pageants should have japanese women to be more representative of a minority group.....maybe the saudis should have eskimo women in a beauty pageant....if they do not then I will call them racist backwards rednecks....

Mortimer
what does white have to do with it? if a german girl or a french girl were the contestants I would still voice a complaint. The word is more interested in seeing a specific group of white people from america....generally the all american women is what I mean.

but no one complains about the russian and she is a first generation american too, born to parents who were immigrants she isnt an all american girl to be honest. she is a recent immigrant and everyone said how beautiful russians are. also you are the only one with your opinion most other american nationalists dont mind immigrants from europe, would be weird too since they are themselfes immigrants from europe.

LightHouse89
Wake up, still most of the american ppl are white, whats the matter with you?..:picard1:

political correctness has blinded them :picard1::rolleyes:

LightHouse89
10-05-2014, 05:36 AM
but no one complains about the russian and she is a first generation american too, born to parents who were immigrants she isnt an all american girl to be honest. she is a recent immigrant and everyone said how beautiful russians are. also you are the only one with your opinion most other american nationalists dont mind immigrants from europe, would be weird too since they are themselfes immigrants from europe.

you do not know the east coast....this girl is from looney land USA aka california which is really not very representative of America either.

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 05:38 AM

america accepts immigrants from all parts of the world and integrates them, deal with it, and you are saying basically only a majority has all rights and minorities need to be in the shadow if they are not majority etc.

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 05:40 AM
so indians, middle eastern, specific groups of europeans to me are not realy definitive of Anglo-Americans in my opinion. What next the icelandic beauty pageants should have japanese women to be more representative of a minority group.....maybe the saudis should have eskimo women in a beauty pageant....if they do not then I will call them racist backwards rednecks....

i dont think majorities need to have minority represents, but people can attend whatever they want, and if they get selected in a fair competition then it is ok with me. should minorities be forbidden from participating in american beauty peagants etc.? whats the big deal.

Armand_Duval
10-05-2014, 05:48 AM
america accepts immigrants from all parts of the world and integrates them, deal with it, and you are saying basically only a majority has all rights and minorities need to be in the shadow if they are not majority etc.

Dont be such a narrow minded arse, where did I say minorities should stay in the shadow?.

I am only saying that so much politicalli correctness as to crow american beauty queen a dark indian is ridiculous and even offensive to their own ppl. it is an offense on only to the mayoritarly white population but maybe even a worst offence to afram comunity too.

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 05:49 AM
Dont be such a narrow minded arse, where did I say minorities should stay in the shadow?.

I am only saying that so much politicalli correctness as to crow american beauty queen a dark indian is ridiculous and even offensive to their own ppl. it is an offense on only to the mayoritarly white population but maybe even a worst offence to afram comunity too.

so you probably also think a indian shouldnt be a senator or anything in public etc. because it is offense to white people etc. i dont know if it was political correctness, maybe she left the best impression of all girls etc.

Armand_Duval
10-05-2014, 05:50 AM
Excuse the typos, Ipad screenboard isnt certainly its best strenght.

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 05:51 AM
Excuse the typos, Ipad screenboard isnt certainly its best strenght.

i dont mind it, not a grammar nazi i can understand what you say.

Armand_Duval
10-05-2014, 05:53 AM
so you probably also think a indian shouldnt be a senator or anything in public etc. because it is offense to white people etc. i dont know if it was political correctness, maybe she left the best impression of all girls etc.

Thats impossible, there are millions of anglosaxon women better than her, that was absolutely politically correctness.

LightHouse89
10-05-2014, 05:53 AM

so long as it is california......there will be hell to pay if they migrate into rural new england, or the rural south....even the blacks and native americans would be up in arms...they actually are down south [the blacks are more angry than the whites and the media is now calling them racist...I think its funny].

Guapo
10-05-2014, 05:54 AM
She's pretty and fuckable, you guys gay or what?

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 05:55 AM
[/B]

Thats impossible, there are millions of anglosaxon women better than her, that was absolutely politically correctness.

do you even know who were all the participants and what they had to offer, i dont know it didnt watched the peagant and who would you have selected if not her, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. the jury thinks she was the best. if you think they voted for political correctness then make a campaign or write them etc. that it was a fraud and not fair competition.

LightHouse89
10-05-2014, 05:56 AM

the aframs hardly even care about that stuff...or the majority of people where I live. The east coast is so laid back.... well except new york city or boston...even Philadelphia is a mad house. But rurally no one gives a shit about it. the few blacks in the city here do not even act up about the race riots out west...at most they might protest quietly when something happens and keep it civil....out west people are fucking insane and it gives america as a whole a bad image.

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 05:57 AM
so long as it is california......there will be hell to pay if they migrate into rural new england, or the rural south....even the blacks and native americans would be up in arms...they actually are down south [the blacks are more angry than the whites and the media is now calling them racist...I think its funny].

you are weird.

LightHouse89
10-05-2014, 05:57 AM

shes okay but I personally know some eastern euro women who are more attractive. my friends russian wife is way more attractive and blonde.

Obscene
10-05-2014, 05:58 AM
I've seen better looking girls working at McDonald's.

LightHouse89
10-05-2014, 05:58 AM
you are weird.

There are several black southerners who are wicked against illegal immigration or any immigration as they realize it makes their own chances of finding work increasingly difficult....especially if they have a criminal record.

Guapo
10-05-2014, 06:01 AM
shes okay but I personally know some eastern euro women who are more attractive. my friends russian wife is way more attractive and blonde.

So what? you would say no to this? Americans lol

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kira+Kazantsev+Awakened+New+York+Premiere+NQbqN1ov-RVl.jpg

Armand_Duval
10-05-2014, 06:02 AM
do you even know who were all the participants and what they had to offer, i dont know it didnt watched the peagant and who would you have selected if not her, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. the jury thinks she was the best. if you think they voted for political correctness then make a campaign or write them etc. that it was a fraud and not fair competition.
BB, being honest only in the latin american women thread you han find hands full if better looking women than the india miss america.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?90661-Beautiful-women-from-Latin-America

Amd yet I wouldnt see with good eyes a latin miss america either.

Obscene
10-05-2014, 06:03 AM

Same here. I think the winner is average at best.

LightHouse89
10-05-2014, 06:17 AM
So what? you would say no to this? Americans lol

No. I wouldnt shoot her down. I am just saying I know of better looking Slavic women particularly Russians. There is a growing Russian/Ukrainian community here.

Mortimer
10-05-2014, 06:26 AM
BB, being honest only in the latin american women thread you han find hands full if better looking women than the india miss america.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?90661-Beautiful-women-from-Latin-America

Amd yet I wouldnt see with good eyes a latin miss america either.

thats your opinion, to me the indian miss america is very beautiful (not biased but it is my sincere opinion) to me she is more beautiful then the russian miss america now. and the women from your thread were not participants and maybe some participants lacked class etc.

Leto
10-05-2014, 09:53 AM
btw out of the 5.3% asians i read that 2.5% are indian americans thats more then native americans
There are about 3 million Indian Americans.

Leto
10-05-2014, 09:56 AM

She was born and bred in the US. The jury elected her.

Leto
10-05-2014, 10:01 AM
South Carolina and Louisiana have Indian American governors. People chose them. They are Republicans, by the way.

Leto
10-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Do you mean the Russian one? Or Indian?

Arbėrori
10-05-2014, 10:05 AM
Not half as beautiful as my Russian friends and ex girlfriends... Russians have one of the most stunning women on the planet and this one wins Miss America?

I can go to a small village in Russia now and find you a woman that's more beautiful than Angelina Jolie, yet alone this one... But well, better a Russian Miss America than a black or something along those lines.

Arbėrori
10-05-2014, 10:08 AM

Admit you enjoy ass more than pussy, that's why you want to put a ring on my finger

Armand_Duval
10-05-2014, 02:51 PM
She was born and bred in the US. The jury elected her.

I wonder what the russian ppl would say if some day a black woman were elected miss russia?...:rolleyes:

Armand_Duval
10-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Not half as beautiful as my Russian friends and ex girlfriends... Russians have one of the most stunning women on the planet and this one wins Miss America?

I can go to a small village in Russia now and find you a woman that's more beautiful than Angelina Jolie, yet alone this one... But well, better a Russian Miss America than a black or something along those lines.

Totally agree.

Leto
10-05-2014, 03:07 PM
I wonder what the russian ppl would say if some day a black woman were elected miss russia?...:rolleyes:
We're not an immigrant country and we still don't have regions where Tajiks and Uzbeks are a majority. Although we have our own national minorities and people of migrant background. But there are states in the US where Latinos constitute 30-40% of the population. Here are the statistics on births by mother's race:

White - 54%
Hispanic -22,9%
Black - 14,8%
Asian & Pacific Islander - 6,8%
Native American - 1,1%

Asian Americans are a prominent group. They are often overlooked, because they aren't invovled in crime as blacks and they don't talk about discrimination too much. But they generally work hard and live a decent life.

Leto
10-05-2014, 03:13 PM
By the way, I don't like the idea of a miss America dancing in a Bollywood style on stage. That's probably too much. But still I like Nina Davuluri as a woman more than Kira Kazantsev.

LightHouse89
10-05-2014, 08:29 PM
South Carolina and Louisiana have Indian American governors. People chose them. They are Republicans, by the way.

I dont like republicans despite my right wing views. By Indian American are you referring to Native Americans or Indians [from India]?

Armand_Duval
10-05-2014, 10:46 PM
We're not an immigrant country and we still don't have regions where Tajiks and Uzbeks are a majority. Although we have our own national minorities and people of migrant background. But there are states in the US where Latinos constitute 30-40% of the population. Here are the statistics on births by mother's race:

Asian Americans are a prominent group. They are often overlooked, because they aren't invovled in crime as blacks and they don't talk about discrimination too much. But they generally work hard and live a decent life.

I see.... Then it would be valid for you to complain if given that, but not american people, according to you as the USA are a nation of immigrants the should take the scum from every corner in the world and yet put it on a pedestal if not they must feel as bigots and racist but you russians can freely be bigot and racist but not the mayority white americans?.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 12:37 AM
By the way, I don't like the idea of a miss America dancing in a Bollywood style on stage. That's probably too much. But still I like Nina Davuluri as a woman more than Kira Kazantsev.

What do Russians think of Tatar queens? Or any other minority? Have there been any Jewish Miss Russias?

My favourite Russian Miss is Oxana Federova, followed by 2nd runner up Alena Shishkova a few years later.

Leto
10-06-2014, 09:52 AM
I dont like republicans despite my right wing views. By Indian American are you referring to Native Americans or Indians [from India]?
India. Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley. They are Punjabis or something, but born in the US. They are pretty much agaisnt Obama and liberal atheists. I've listened to some of their speeches on Youtube.

Leto
10-06-2014, 09:57 AM
What do Russians think of Tatar queens? Or any other minority? Have there been any Jewish Miss Russias?

We had a Tatar girl not long ago. There were a lot of retarded assholes who bashed her on the internet. But I view them as stupid and too close-minded. Tatars are Russians too. Minorities account for over 20% ot the population here. In some regions they even form a majority.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 10:03 AM
We had a Tatar girl not long ago. There were a lot of retarded assholes who bashed her on the internet. But I view them as stupid and too close-minded. Tatars are Russians too. Minorities account for over 20% ot the population here. In some region they even for a majority.

But aren't Russians like white Russians, Slavic speaking, born, bred? I never thought of Tatars as Russians, they're part Asian.

Leto
10-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Elmira Abdrazakova, Miss Russia 2013. I've found out she is actually half-Tatar, her mother is Russian. But because of her non-Russian name and surname she was met very unfavorably by some retards.
http://cs412723.vk.me/v412723547/14f2/CstHHlSZYoA.jpg
http://cs305400.vk.me/v305400852/7120/sTmHz0BBkBs.jpg
http://cs416626.vk.me/v416626547/4e49/f8pqp-oU15g.jpg
But still she is better than the American girl Kira Kazantsev:p

Leto
10-06-2014, 10:10 AM
But aren't Russians like white Russians, Slavic speaking, born, bred? I never thought of Tatars as Russians, they're part Asian.
You know, in English everyone living in Russia is Russian. But we have different words. There is a word русский (russki) which means "ethnic Russian". And there is also россиянин (rossiyanin) which is something like American, that is a citizen of the country. Tatars are Turkic people, but they are native to Volga Region, they aren't foreigners, nor immigrants. The same is true about many other minorities - Bashkirs, Yakuts, Chuvashs, etc.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 10:29 AM
You know, in English everyone living in Russia is Russian. But we have different words. There is a word русский (russki) which means "ethnic Russian". And there is also россиянин (rossiyanin) which is something like American, that is a citizen of the country. Tatars are Turkic people, but they are native to Volga Region, they aren't foreigners, nor immigrants. The same is true about many other minorities - Bashkirs, Yakuts, Chuvashs, etc.

I wasn't speaking about who is foreign or not, but who is ethnic Russian and who isn't.

Why do Russians seem to mix so much with them?

Leto
10-06-2014, 10:35 AM
I wasn't speaking about who is foreign or not, but who is ethnic Russian and who isn't.

Why do Russians seem to mix so much with them?
Well, not so much, but in Tatarstan and Bashkortostan people of those ethnicities have lived side by side for centuries. In the Soviet period religion was abandoned and it was the major reason for ethnic Russians to not mix with others. They are Muslims, we're Chrsitians. But mixing with Orthodox Christians of different ethnicties has happened basically all the time. Muslims didn't mix with us in the past. They objected to it, so did we.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 10:38 AM
Well, not so much, but in Tatarstan and Bashkortostan people of those ethnicities have lived side by side for centuries. In the Soviet period religion was abandoned and it was the major reason for ethnic Russians to not mix with others. They are Muslims, we're Chrsitians. But mixing with Orthodox Christians of different ethnicties has happened basically all the time. Muslims didn't mix with us in the past. They objected to it, so did we.

So basically Russians aren't even ethnic Russian?

Leto
10-06-2014, 10:45 AM
So basically Russians aren't even ethnic Russian?
Why? I didn't mean that. The country is big and in the European part there were few minorities until recently. Siberia and the Far East are a bit different story. But you know, we assimilated several Finnic and Baltic tribes centuries ago. Even if there is some non-Slavic admixture (and it is certainly present), it doesn't mean we're not ethnic Russians. Italians are still Italians despite some Germanic (North) and Middle Eastern (South) influence. And white Americans and Canadians are still white despite a Native American admixture.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Why? I didn't mean that. The country is big and in the European part there were few minorities until recently. Siberia and the Far East are a bit different story. But you know, we assimilated several Finnic and Baltic tribes centuries ago. Even if there is some non-Slavic admixture (and it is certainly present), it doesn't mean we're not ethnic Russians. Italians are still Italians despite some Germanic (North) and Middle Eastern (South) influence. And white Americans and Canadians are still white despite a Native American admixture.

I was speaking of Russian-Tatar mixes for ex. That to me is biracial, not white.

White Americans are mostly white, the ones with native american admixture know it and feel rather... New world.

Leto
10-06-2014, 11:00 AM
I was speaking of Russian-Tatar mixes for ex. That to me is biracial, not white.

Such people mostly know if one parent or grandparent is Tatar. Tatars have different names and surnames. But such mixes aren't always "biracial', believe me. There are pretty Caucasoid Tatars. Only a minority are real mongoloids. Many are something in between.
This is a Tatar woman. She perfectly passes as Russian.

http://5.firepic.org/5/images/2014-10/06/vwy7c90k2sjn.jpg (http://firepic.org/)
http://5.firepic.org/5/images/2014-10/06/a4ul9ug7w0wf.jpg (http://firepic.org/)

Borna
10-06-2014, 11:09 AM
Too much CM = peasant.

She got hooked Armenoid nose. She isn't pure Russian for sure.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Such people mostly know if one parent or grandparent is Tatar. Tatars have different names and surnames. But such mixes aren't always "biracial', believe me. There are pretty Caucasoid Tatars. Only a minority are real mongoloids. Many are something in between.

I get what you mean, but Tatars aren't ethnically Russian, they're a Russian Turkic mix am I right? I don't view them as white, like most of other Europeans.

Leto
10-06-2014, 11:13 AM
She got hooked Armenoid nose. She isn't pure Russian for sure.
I suspect her of being partly Jewish. A great number of Soviet/Russian Americans are actually Jews. But she doesn't say she is Jewish, while others do. Most are proud of being Jewish in the US.

Leto
10-06-2014, 11:15 AM
I get what you mean, but Tatars aren't ethnically Russian, they're a Russian Turkic mix am I right? I don't view them as white, like most of other Europeans.
They have a significant Finnic admixture. And they look different depending on a region. Yes, their language is Turkic.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 11:15 AM
I suspect her of being partly Jewish. A great number of Soviet/Russian Americans are actually Jews. But she doesn't say she is Jewish, while others do. Most are proud of being Jewish in the US.

True, many Russians-Ukrainian expates are actually Jewish...

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 11:17 AM
They have a significant Finnic admixture. And they look different depending on a region. Yes, their langauge is Turkic.

Finnic?

Leto
10-06-2014, 11:19 AM
Finnic?
I mean Volga Finns. Why do you think that woman has got blue eyes and light hair? Altay Turks were mongoloids.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 11:21 AM
I mean Volga Finns. Why do you think that woman has got blue eyes and light hair? Altay Turks were mongoloids.

So Tatars are white?

Leto
10-06-2014, 11:23 AM
So Tatars are white?
Some can pass as such, others can't.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 11:25 AM
Some can pass as such, others can't.

What about rapper Bianka? What is she, full Russian or?

Leto
10-06-2014, 11:29 AM
What about rapper Bianka? What is she, full Russian or?
Well, I see she was born in Minsk, Belarus. No idea who her parents are. I don't like neither her, nor rap in general.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Well, I see she was born in Minsk, Belarus. No idea who her parents are. I don't like neither her, nor rap in general.

Does she look ethnic Russian do you? What kind of music do you like. :)

Leto
10-06-2014, 11:34 AM
Does she look ethnic Russian do you? What kind of music do you like. :)
She doesn't really stand out.

http://photo.guzei.com/img/410/29563.jpg
http://tvgid.ua/i/uploads/Image/foto1%2856%29.jpg

I like rock and metal.:cool:

TheForeigner
10-06-2014, 11:46 AM
She isn't my type, for sure.
Off-topic, but are you really that one eyed dude with the machine gun in your avatar and are machine guns,automatic weapons and grenades legal anywhere in the US?

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 01:54 PM
Off-topic, but are you really that one eyed dude with the machine gun in your avatar and are machine guns,automatic weapons and grenades legal anywhere in the US?

grenades no....unless you are a cop. machine guns? nope semi automatic rifles yes. No that is a character from the show the walking dead.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 01:54 PM

some of them look like latinas hahahaahah.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 01:55 PM

some yes.....they sucked europe dry, then soviet union and now they are sucking us dry.....typical vampires the jews are.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 01:57 PM
Elmira Abdrazakova, Miss Russia 2013. I've found out she is actually half-Tatar, her mother is Russian. But because of her non-Russian name and surname she was met very unfavorably by some retards.
http://cs412723.vk.me/v412723547/14f2/CstHHlSZYoA.jpg
http://cs305400.vk.me/v305400852/7120/sTmHz0BBkBs.jpg
http://cs416626.vk.me/v416626547/4e49/f8pqp-oU15g.jpg
But still she is better than the American girl Kira Kazantsev:p

if the women are this pretty then it is proof eurasian looking women are okay to race mix with. :cool: I wouldnt hesitate :p They look more attractive than latinas actually. I thought tatars were muslims though?

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 02:02 PM

White Americans are mostly white, the ones with native american admixture know it and feel rather... New world.

White here just means of european descent yes. Metis [mestizo is spanish equivalent-in usa we use either term to describe half native americans] is the canadian french word for mixed race [referring to native americans though], and mulatto is in reference to half blacks/half whites. Metis are rare as are native americans in my area but not impossible to find.

Leto
10-06-2014, 02:38 PM
if the women are this pretty then it is proof eurasian looking women are okay to race mix with. :cool: I wouldnt hesitate :p They look more attractive than latinas actually. I thought tatars were muslims though?
They are mostly Muslims, but some are Orthodox or atheists. I don't know if she is really "Eurasian". Like I said, many Tatars are pretty Caucasoid.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 03:01 PM
They are mostly Muslims, but some are Orthodox or atheists. I don't know if she is really "Eurasian". Like I said, many Tatars are pretty Caucasoid.

If she never said she was a tatar I would see her as a russian. do chechens look similar to tatars or are they both very distinct? also what about the other groups there?

Leto
10-06-2014, 03:06 PM
If she never said she was a tatar I would see her as a russian. do chechens look similar to tatars or are they both very distinct? also what about the other groups there?
Chechens are completely unrelated to Tatars. The closest group to Tatars is Bashkirs. But they are more mongoloid, some even pass as Central Asians. Chuvashs are a mix of Turkic and Finnic tribes, but they are Christians. Btw, Finno-Ugric peoples are different themselves, some are not fully caucasoid.

solaris
10-06-2014, 03:23 PM
what's her real ethnic background?

aah, tatar. alright.

Kamal900
10-06-2014, 03:45 PM

Tatars are genetically no different from other peoples in the Volga region:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?139779-Y-Chromosome-Haplotypes-in-the-Populations-of-Tatar-in-Russia

As for the chechens, no they arent, and they are very close to their caucasian neighbors(circassians, balkars and etc) and to certain extent to georgians, armenians and azeris.

Vlach
10-06-2014, 03:50 PM
is she alicja sister?

Leto
10-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Just look at the current mayor of Moscow Sergey Sobyanin. He is believed to be part Mansi or Komi (Ugric peoples), although he doesn't confirm it. He looks part mongoloid.
http://www.penza.ru/files/penza.ru/sob.jpg
http://cdn1.img22.ria.ru/images/74503/56/745035687.jpg
His wife looks typically Russian

http://upload.rb.ru/upload/admins/picture/1407/76a919d7f119cb3d54548a07e98e6ca8.jpg
With their daughter
http://n1s2.starhit.ru/c1/98/32/c19832533407c16c9291dc61b578878d/401x512_0_506406e20ac70f559767a9a3b7a3197b@401x512 _0xd42ee429_14893467931392989850.jpeg
http://i.imgur.com/us0kLbo.jpg
http://www.znak.com/images/uploads/images/9%2843%29.jpg

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Just look at the current mayor of Moscow Sergey Sobyanin. He is believed to be part Mansi or Komi (Ugric peoples), although he doesn't confirm it. He looks part mongoloid.
http://www.penza.ru/files/penza.ru/sob.jpg
http://cdn1.img22.ria.ru/images/74503/56/745035687.jpg
His wife looks typically Russian

http://upload.rb.ru/upload/admins/picture/1407/76a919d7f119cb3d54548a07e98e6ca8.jpg
With their daughter
http://n1s2.starhit.ru/c1/98/32/c19832533407c16c9291dc61b578878d/401x512_0_506406e20ac70f559767a9a3b7a3197b@401x512 _0xd42ee429_14893467931392989850.jpeg
http://i.imgur.com/us0kLbo.jpg
http://www.znak.com/images/uploads/images/9%2843%29.jpg

He looks Eurasian to me.

Leto
10-06-2014, 04:39 PM
He looks Eurasian to me.
Yes, he does.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Yes, he does.

I have seen finnish people with similar looks. There is a polish girl who went to my school with a Turanid look to her.

Leto
10-06-2014, 04:43 PM
I have seen finnish people with similar looks. There is a polish girl who went to my school with a Turanid look to her.
Polish? It's strange, they had no mongoloid peoples there. They must be fully Caucasian. I admit they are more Slavic than we are.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 04:49 PM
Polish? It's strange, they had no mongoloid peoples there. They must be fully Caucasian. I admit they are more Slavic than we are.

What do you mean they are more Slavic? To me the most Slavic is probably Belarussians.

Leto
10-06-2014, 04:51 PM
What do you mean they are more Slavic? To me the most Slavic is probably Belarussians.
They have an insignificant non-Slavic admixture. Belorussians don't differ from them that much.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 04:54 PM
They have an insignificant non-Slavic admixture. Belorussians don't differ from them that much.

Why do you think russians are less slavic?

Leto
10-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Why do you think russians are less slavic?
Well, we're a bigger nation with a bigger territory and have assimilated some tribes. And nowadays many mixed people identify themselves as Russian. We don't have ethnicity in passports. Btw, Belorussians have some Baltic substratum too.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 04:58 PM
Well, we're a bigger nation with a bigger territory and have assimilated some tribes. Btw, Belorussians have some Baltic substratum too.

Hmm. Do Belarussians look different than Russians. I like the President ahem dictator of Belarus LOL.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 04:59 PM

Poland has got a traditional Tatar minority aswell.

Leto
10-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Hmm. Do Belarussians look different than Russians. I like the President ahem dictator of Belarus LOL.
They all definitely pass as Russian. I have relatives there, my grandfather was Catholic, but he was either Polish or Belorussian Catholic. If it's not the same thing.:)
Aleksandr Lukashenko is part Ukranian, his name is not Belorussian.

MINARDOWICZ
10-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Seen a lot better in the streets of my own town, due to a large number of slavs... She isn't particularly above average for east euro women or any euro woman at that...

Leto
10-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Poland has got a traditional Tatar minority aswell.
It's rather small. Not more than 1% of the population. And like I said, not all Tatars are mongoloids.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 05:06 PM
It's rather small. Not more than 1% of the population. And like I said, not all Tatars are mongoloids.

Well you never know. Would Russians rather mix with Tatars or any other ethnic Russian minority or other Europeans?

Leto
10-06-2014, 05:10 PM
Well you never know. Would Russians rather mix with Tatars or any other ethnic Russian minority or other Europeans?
I guess it's individual. In Tatarstan they would rather mix with Tatars. You know, Tatars to them are much closer than Americans or Germans. They grew up in the same region, went to the same school, etc. It's like a 4th generation Japanese American who marries a German/Irish American. They are both Americans, speak the same language, watch the same TV, etc. But a person from Japan might be totally different in terms of culture. Culture and upbringing matter very much.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 05:11 PM
I guess it's individual. In Tatarstan they would rather mix with Tatars. You know, Tatars to them are much closer than Americans or Germans. They grew up in the same region, went to the same school, etc. It's like a 4th generation Japanese American who marries a German/Irish American. They are both Americans, speak the same language, watch the same TV, etc. But a person from Japan might be totally different in terms of culture. Culture and upbringing matter very much.

Could you post some Russian-Tatar couples or mixed people? I'm very intrigued in seeing how they look like.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Looks like a yehudrist.

Leto
10-06-2014, 05:14 PM
Could you post some Russian-Tatar couples or mixed people? I'm very intrigued in seeing how they look like.
I'm afraid I don't know any particular examples. Maybe they'll come to my mind later.

Leto
10-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Looks like a yehudrist.
http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/streams/2014/September/140915/1D274906775698-ss-140915-miss-america-01.blocks_desktop_large.jpg
http://www.northjersey.com/polopoly_fs/1.1094328.1411486425!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_650/kira-kazantsev.jpg

Aviator
10-06-2014, 05:17 PM

It was this general train of thought that ruined my once great and beautiful country.

MINARDOWICZ
10-06-2014, 05:25 PM
IMO, Western European women look more attractive than Eastern European women... in general. Not always! Seems a lot of guys think the opposite now, though. :/

Leto
10-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Arbėrori, I've googled and found some examples
The men are Tatars, the women are Russian
http://smartnews.ru/storage/c/2013/03/27/1364386828_687878_83.jpg
http://smartnews.ru/storage/c/2013/03/27/1364386885_852566_6.jpg
The man is Russian, the woman is Tatar.
http://smartnews.ru/storage/c/2013/03/27/1364386953_936224_5.jpg

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 06:02 PM

Things are different here and most Japanese consider it a dishonor to inter marry with any Americans [unless they are other asians].....racial mixing to me is wrong here. Here we have a demographic issue, racial mixing issue and seeing us disappear is unacceptable. :cool: At least the upper classes refuse to race mix still....the middle class is an issue where as the poorer classes are racist rednecks like me.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 06:06 PM
It was this general train of thought that ruined my once great and beautiful country.

Which is why we have to fight to get it back. I am game for another civil war. This time we wont lose. The other races are not as smart or creative as us. :cool::thumb001: Dont worry we should retake the east coast and establish the old racial laws we once had along with segregation. We will also reintroduce religious laws and Jewish inventions such as pornography, drug trafficking will all cease to be on the east coast. The whole reason the brown races enjoy seeing inter racial marriage and dating is because they want to be us....literally. I think it is weird myself and I am actually creep ed out by it, but to me this is the case here. The demographic change to them is meaningless they are all lining up trying to be white. We have to put an end to it.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 06:08 PM
They all definitely pass as Russian. I have relatives there, my grandfather was Catholic, but he was either Polish or Belorussian Catholic. If it's not the same thing.:)
Aleksandr Lukashenko is part Ukranian, his name is not Belorussian.

Hmm that is interesting. I respect him because he refuses to prostitute his nation to foreign international banking or business. That is smart even if your soceity will be somewhat more poor it will still survive.

Leto
10-06-2014, 06:09 PM
Things are different here and most Japanese consider it a dishonor to inter marry with any Americans [unless they are other asians].....
You're fucking wrong in this case. Sorry, Jim.
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/files/2012/06/ST_12.06.17_AA_Japanese_inter-marriage1.png

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 06:10 PM
Japanese shouldn't marry Americans, they should stick to their own race.

Leto
10-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Japanese shouldn't marry Americans, they should stick to their own race.
I was talking about Japanese Americans. They are the oldest group of Asians in the US. They've lived in the country for 4-5 generations. They are more American than a newly arrived immigrant from Europe.
By the way, the Japanese are very smart and law-abiding.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 06:17 PM
I was talking about Japanese Americans. They are the oldest group of Asians in the US. They've lived in the country for 4-5 generations. They are more American than a newly arrived immigrant from Europe.
By the way, the Japanese are very smart and law-abiding.

You have an obsession with race mixing, that's very unfortunate.

Good for them, I doubt it would've been so if they race mixed.

Leto
10-06-2014, 06:22 PM
You have an obsession with race mixing, that's very unfortunate.

No, I don't. You're wrong. But I'm not so strict. It's okay under some circumstances. I'm agaisnt the black-man-white-woman type of unions and I strongly dislike when Muslim men marry Christian women. But other combinations are not so bad to me. Maybe South Asian men with white women aren't good either.

Leto
10-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Northwestern European + East Asian = Übermensch.:p

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 06:24 PM
No, I don't. You're wrong. But I'm not so strict. It's okay under some circumstances. I'm agaisnt the black-man-white-woman type of unions and I strongly dislike when Muslim men marry Christian women. But other combinations are not so bad to me. Maybe South Asian men with white women aren't good either.

Any kind of race mixing is race mixing. Religion has nothing to do with this.

Would you rather marry an Orthodox Tatar or a Russian Muslim?

Leto
10-06-2014, 06:26 PM
Any kind of race mixing is race mixing. Religion has nothing to do with this.

Would you rather marry an Orthodox Tatar or a Russian Muslim?
I only said what I am against. Christian Tatar is better than Russian Muslim. I dislike Islam very much.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 06:30 PM
I only said what I am against. Christian Tatar is better than Russian Muslim. I dislike Islam very much.

Orthodoxy has blinded you... European Muslims are much whiter than Christian Mongrels, but well, you seem to be Russian with a very anti-European mentality.

Leto
10-06-2014, 06:35 PM
Orthodoxy has blinded you... European Muslims are much whiter than Christian Mongrels, but well, you seem to be Russian with a very anti-European mentality.
LOL. Do you see what's written? NON-DENOMINATIONAL Christianity. And you're trying to tell me how white Balkan Muslims are. I'm actually pro-European, but not pro-EU which is run by libtards.

Freeroostah
10-06-2014, 06:37 PM
Guys, why are you so mean?
So you are saying that If a woman like her wants to do stuff with you in the bed you would say no?

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 06:38 PM
LOL. Do you see what's written? NON-DENOMINATIONAL Christianity. And you're trying to tell me how white Balkan Muslims are. I'm actually pro-European, but not pro-EU which is run by libtards.

Well, white Balkan Muslims wouldn't marry Russians, but then again, also Christian Balkanites, depends, only if you're a blonde with fake boobs and lips that speaks zero to moderate English.

Leto
10-06-2014, 06:40 PM
that speaks zero to moderate English.
Why do they need English at all?

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Why do they need English at all?

It's advised.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-06-2014, 06:51 PM
IMO, Western European women look more attractive than Eastern European women... in general. Not always! Seems a lot of guys think the opposite now, though. :/

You can hardly find western european women who are not mixed up like crazy any more. Just in remote areas like australia and ireland and parts of US.

randomguy1235
10-06-2014, 06:57 PM
That was an slap to the face of white americans and also afram community, that was realy stupid. What has a weddoid influenced indian woman in common to america?...:picard1:

She was born in the States...I really don't understand the issue?

Leto
10-06-2014, 07:03 PM
I see.... Then it would be valid for you to complain if given that, but not american people, according to you as the USA are a nation of immigrants the should take the scum from every corner in the world and yet put it on a pedestal if not they must feel as bigots and racist but you russians can freely be bigot and racist but not the mayority white americans?.
Why do you call the Indian girl scum?

dude
10-06-2014, 07:06 PM
Man, this woman is not model beautiful, but she's extremely doable, far more than some women supposed to be "The Most" beautiful.

Leto
10-06-2014, 07:10 PM
Man, this woman is not model beautiful, but she's extremely doable, far more than some women supposed to be "The Most" beautiful.
Kira Kazantsev?

dude
10-06-2014, 07:14 PM
Kira Kazantsev?
Yeah. She is not a "by the book" beauty, but she's hot. My protruding part highly approve my statement.

Leto
10-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Yeah. She is not a "by the book" beauty, but she's hot. My protruding part highly approve my statement.
I don't like her. The Indian girl is better to me.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 07:18 PM

you should all join church of WASP. :cool: it isnt heresy to be racist!

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 07:20 PM
She was born in the States...I really don't understand the issue?

She isnt all American. :picard1: If she was scotch irish and white then it would be all american and that is better for the world to see so they can say 'yeah Murica'!

dude
10-06-2014, 07:21 PM
you should all join church of WASP. :cool: it isnt heresy to be racist!
That's right. In fact, it is encouraged. Make sure you kill at least one Indian or Nigger a day, preferably before noon.

Leto
10-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Beauty contests promote diversity. They tend to select mixed women even if a country is 90-95% white.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 07:24 PM
You're fucking wrong in this case. Sorry, Jim.
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/files/2012/06/ST_12.06.17_AA_Japanese_inter-marriage1.png

Well I was off by afew numbers so what :p:rolleyes:

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 07:25 PM
That's right. In fact, it is encouraged. Make sure you kill at least one Indian or Nigger a day, preferably before noon.

Praise God :cool::rolleyes::p:thumb001: time for nap :bored:

Roy
10-06-2014, 07:29 PM
Not all that beautiful for Miss.

Sharkeatpeople
10-06-2014, 08:40 PM
Not all that beautiful for Miss.

for miss usa all :)

Leto
10-06-2014, 09:42 PM
A very typical Russian woman. Just compare to Kira Kazantsev.
http://5.firepic.org/5/images/2014-10/07/mcb4g4jakp83.jpg (http://firepic.org/)
http://5.firepic.org/5/images/2014-10/07/xar5pve2yefe.jpg (http://firepic.org/)

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 10:42 PM
A very typical Russian woman. Just compare to Kira Kazantsev.
http://5.firepic.org/5/images/2014-10/07/mcb4g4jakp83.jpg (http://firepic.org/)
http://5.firepic.org/5/images/2014-10/07/xar5pve2yefe.jpg (http://firepic.org/)

I like the first one. Yes very Slavic looking to me the first one. My friends fiancee looks like that and they are from Alaska. Alot of russians have moved there or live there now.

Leto
10-06-2014, 10:44 PM
I like the first one. Yes very Slavic looking to me the first one. My friends fiancee looks like that and they are from Alaska. Alot of russians have moved there or live there now.
It's one and the same woman...:rolleyes:

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 10:48 PM
I prefered Miss Michigan, when speaking of European immigrants in the States:
http://i.imgur.com/xoMcNtZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/18Tnqc3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HtzdWKu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/koBK2OV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QtQKBLt.jpg

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 10:48 PM
It's one and the same woman...:rolleyes:

the second photo the girl looks entirely different....more baltic looking to me. Odd. There is a russian american actress here I like, I do not know her name though.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 10:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xoMcNtZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/18Tnqc3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HtzdWKu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/koBK2OV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QtQKBLt.jpg

very nice. I wish europe only gave us her women...... :p

Leto
10-06-2014, 10:49 PM
I'd like to go there too. I see you think that state is better than Massachusetts with a black governor.:p

Leto
10-06-2014, 10:51 PM

What is she? I mean where is she originally from?

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 10:54 PM
very nice. I wish europe only gave us her women...... :p

No go, I think she's getting engaged to a an Albanian guy from Montenegro.

She also knows how to cook, that's not very American right? :P

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 10:55 PM
What is she? I mean where is she originally from?

Albanian from Montenegro.

Leto
10-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Albanian from Montenegro.
Was she born there?

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Was she born there?

I think so, but she lives with her family in Detroit, Michigan. They have a very big Albanian community, a former Miss Kosovo is from there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9MGj6JFS5E

Leto
10-06-2014, 11:02 PM
I think so, but she lives with her family in Detroit, Michigan. They have a very big Albanian community, a former Miss Kosovo is from there:

Oh man, Detroit is a 80% black city. I guess it would be good to bring more tough Albanians there. Just to dilute blacks a bit.:thumb001:

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 11:04 PM
No go, I think she's getting engaged to a an Albanian guy from Montenegro.

She also knows how to cook, that's not very American right? :P

Ofcourse its american.....have you ever witnessed a beautiful scotch irish girl shoot a deer, drag it home, gut it in front of you and cook it for you. Thats my type of a girl. :cool: europeans couldnt do that if their lives depended on that :p Afew albanian girls I went to school with, infact one am friends with is marrying a local new englander. Unfortunately now I cannot be friends with her anymore [I was sexual with her just acquaintances from school]. this woman should stay here though an marry a WASP to spread good genes here.

Americans can cook its just our diet differs than europe.....rural people like wild meat or steak and plain dinners where as europeans like grandeur dinners that require three hours to make. My dinner is throwing meat on a grill and seasoning it and then eating it :cool: like a savage cave man.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 11:05 PM
Oh man, Detroit is a 80% black city. I guess it would be good to bring more tough Albanians there. Just to dilute blacks a bit.:thumb001:

european blood would be wasted with them.......Imagine an america that included al of the DNA of europe....the phenotypes would be unique and I always wonder how much better we could be genetically.....some people have said I sound insane by saying that but keeping it european is the better solution to me.

Leto
10-06-2014, 11:06 PM
european blood would be wasted with them.......Imagine an america that included al of the DNA of europe....the phenotypes would be unique and I always wonder how much better we could be genetically.....some people have said I sound insane by saying that but keeping it european is the better solution to me.
I didn't mean race mixing. I meant making the city whiter.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 11:07 PM

Well Albanians keep to themselves mostly... The ones there are very vocal about their descent, you have many models, athletes, singers and also pageant beauties from there.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 11:08 PM
I'd like to go there too. I see you think that state is better than Massachusetts with a black governor.:p

the black governor is almost gone....now we might get a retarded woman who is the attorney general here...she sucks. She is currently our senator and she is worse than the black. Alaska [I have been there] is a tough country....literally the last frontier. Bears everywhere....Polar Bears I mean and big Grizzlies. My friend bought a 6,000 dollar former army truck to drive around during the winter there thats how brutal the environment is. If you can get any american programs on russian tv you should watch ice road truckers its all about trailer truck drivers in alaska....one of the most dangerous jobs there.

Leto
10-06-2014, 11:09 PM
Ofcourse its american.....have you ever witnessed a beautiful scotch irish girl shoot a deer, drag it home, gut it in front of you and cook it for you. Thats my type of a girl. :cool: europeans couldnt do that if their lives depended on that :p Afew albanian girls I went to school with, infact one am friends with is marrying a local new englander. Unfortunately now I cannot be friends with her anymore [I was sexual with her just acquaintances from school]. this woman should stay here though an marry a WASP to spread good genes here.

Americans can cook its just our diet differs than europe.....rural people like wild meat or steak and plain dinners where as europeans like grandeur dinners that require three hours to make. My dinner is throwing meat on a grill and seasoning it and then eating it :cool: like a savage cave man.
Dude, the whole fucking planet knows what kind of food America is promoting. McDonald's, KFC, Burger King. Whole Moscow eats it on a daily basis. And everybody knows how fat-ass many Americans are. It's fucking terrible. Blacks and Hispanics are especially fat. Only the Hollywood and Manhattan upper class seems to be slender and nice.

LightHouse89
Well Albanians keep to themselves mostly... The ones there are very vocal about their descent, you have many models, athletes, singers and also pageant beauties from there.

not in my town they dont :p originally yes but that is ending....same thing with other yugoslavs. Most european immigrants here like the old stock americans. They see us as wild savages maybe?

Arbėrori

Albanians would never mix with blacks, that is treason for us... We rarely mix with foreigners, yet alone blacks.

It is very dangerous for non-white people to come to Albania, only if they're staying for a few days or if they're Asians that run Chinese restaurants or something, the rest are not welcome.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 11:10 PM
not in my town they dont :p originally yes but that is ending....same thing with other yugoslavs. Most european immigrants here like the old stock americans. They see us as wild savages maybe?

Well, I don't know who Albanians are marrying, but it's mostly other Albanians. We do not like Americans in general, I believe even Russians are preferred.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 11:16 PM
Dude, the whole fucking planet know what kind of food America is promoting. McDonald's, KFC, Burger King. Whole Moscow eats it on a daily basis. And everybody knows how fat-ass many Americans are. It's fucking terrible. Blacks and Hispanics are especially fat. Only the Hollywood and Manhattan upper class seems to be slender and nice.

:picard1: Please......not this topic :picard2: Do you really think healthy middle class, rural whites eat such trash? You do know how that food is made and where it comes from right? If you did you would call on your government to have it banned. Ah...come to new england....you will see lean and athletic white middle class women everywhere.......europeans feel intimidated around them. Yes most fat people come from the ghettos or poor places. The farming communities no one eats that shit. Hollywood is filed with fake americans and other liberal retards.....manhattan maybe the upper white classes yes..... but rural new england and down south and even farming communities and white ranchers you will rarely see a fat person. Now puerto ricans look like this........most of them here infact over 75% of them- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgkjTF3cCuM

Our women look nothing like that 90% of the time where as minorities and blacks are more often over weight here. Burger king hamburgers are literally made out of horse meat LOL XD retarded foriegners and ghetto low lifes here eat it XD.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Well, I don't know who Albanians are marrying, but it's mostly other Albanians. We do not like Americans in general, I believe even Russians are preferred.

:rolleyes: yeah right. you people love us and you know it. :p what is wrong with albanians inter marrying with other white people? nothing! I mean I do not support everyone doing it and they usually do not but it does happen alot here. My people are probably only 60% of the population in terms of white people......we like fucking other european women? idk it feels right to keep things white :thumb001:

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Albanians would never mix with blacks, that is treason for us... We rarely mix with foreigners, yet alone blacks.

It is very dangerous for non-white people to come to Albania, only if they're staying for a few days or if they're Asians that run Chinese restaurants or something, the rest are not welcome.

Wel sounds like albanian is a healthy society....watch out for liberals they ruin everything.

Leto
10-06-2014, 11:21 PM
:picard1: Please......not this topic :picard2: Do you really think healthy middle class, rural whites eat such trash? You do know how that food is made and where it comes from right? If you did you would call on your government to have it banned. Ah...come to new england....you will see lean and athletic white middle class women everywhere.......europeans feel intimidated around them. Yes most fat people come from the ghettos or poor places. The farming communities no one eats that shit. Hollywood is filed with fake americans and other liberal retards.....manhattan maybe the upper white classes yes..... but rural new england and down south and even farming communities and white ranchers you will rarely see a fat person. Now puerto ricans look like this........most of them here infact over 75% of them- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgkjTF3cCuM

Our women look nothing like that 90% of the time where as minorities and blacks are more often over weight here. Burger king hamburgers are literally made out of horse meat LOL XD retarded foriegners and ghetto low lifes here eat it XD.
So you don't eat hamburgers, do you? I do sometimes. But not on a daily basis. We often look down on Americans saying they don't have a proper cuisine, only that primitive stuff.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 11:22 PM
:rolleyes: yeah right. you people love us and you know it. :p what is wrong with albanians inter marrying with other white people? nothing! I mean I do not support everyone doing it and they usually do not but it does happen alot here. My people are probably only 60% of the population in terms of white people......we like fucking other european women? idk it feels right to keep things white :thumb001:

Why would they marry Americans when they can marry other people? Elizabeth's family for ex. (the miss) is very religious (Catholic) and they marry Albanians only.

It would be a shame and dishonour for her to marry an American. We have nothing against you, but you're not our people. Europe is much more than race.

Leto
10-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Why would they marry Americans when they can marry other people? Elizabeth's family for ex. (the miss) is very religious (Catholic) and they marry Albanians only.

It would be a shame and dishonour for her to marry an American. We have nothing against you, but you're not our people. Europe is much more than race.
Do you mean Miss Michigan? Well, she is American and must be loyal to the country.

Arbėrori
10-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Do you mean Miss Michigan? Well, she is American and must be loyal to the country.

I never said she shouldn't, but her heart belongs with an Albanian.

Oneeye
10-07-2014, 02:17 AM

They call me OneEye Bry.

Automatic weapons are legal... with licensing/permits. They're much more tightly regulated than semi-auto and other older action types.

LightHouse89
10-07-2014, 02:40 AM
So you don't eat hamburgers, do you? I do sometimes. But not on a daily basis. We often look down on Americans saying they don't have a proper cuisine, only that primitive stuff.

If I eat a hamburger it needs to be quality meat. Ask any white american here.....I buy a bulky roll [well more], bacon [dipped in maple syrup and then smoked], american cheese [from a deli not the store bought garbage], and then angus quality zero trans fat meat paddies [I prefer ground beef to shape them to whatever size people want so it isnt a waste and cheaper]......then I go home, throw those mutha fuckas on the grill and let them charcoal up......then when they are done [they are not done if they are too red...but pink like a pussy is the way it should look to be safe..you do not want mad cow disease].....then apply ketchup, mustard, bacon and cheese.....that is an American burger. Not fast food trash that makes you shit your brains out five minutes later.....KFC is the only fast food I eat. My god that pop corn chicken has always seduced my taste buds.

Primitive? I hate to break it to you but deer meat is the healthiest red meat you can possibly eat. Loaded with protein....Europeans can eat pasta noddles and high carb diets while we remain fit and trim eating off the land the Lord himself Graced us with. :p

LightHouse89
10-07-2014, 02:53 AM

Albanians here mostly and have been for awhile inter marrying with other catholics....the old world doesnt apply to them but they yes keep things white as do the majority of european immigrants.....except maybe some who marry blacks [disgusting]. I am aware that europe is much more than a race....however here europe is meaningless......we see you people as weak and domesticated sheeple......that needs to end. :cool: We are the master race right now.....and that will continue so long as we have a fresh supply of white people coming here. Believe me this old world calvinism doesnt exist here..... european men wearing capris and other girly looking out fits which are normal throughout europe make you men over there look like homosexuals here. Its so bad you men couldnt tag a date with one of our women if your lives depended on it.

Guess what though. Europeans adapt here and end up inter marrying with us because it is survival and they find us more interesting than other europeans even in their own groups. Stick to the east coast not the gay west coast. Believe me if you went to texas, down south, new england, new york [upper class areas] your head would spin and you would lose all interest in albania or albanian women. I will throw Quebec in there as well and other older places filled with different american ethnic [white] groups. :cool: Europeans go nuts for us here because they think we are wild [we are], insane [we are] and fun [we are]. Believe me the albanian community here is getting smaller and smaller....and it isnt because they are leaving but inter marrying with other white americans at an alarming rate. They did not last as long as the greeks here [who are the only european community to keep to themselves religiously and it doesnt even work], the italians and irish were the first to mingle with everybody....despite still havng pure enclaves here.

I am telling you the yugoslav and albanian community here has been here for only 10 years and already they are inter marrying at an alarming rate. Infact the average white american doesnt even know what a yugoslav or albanian is now LOL.....thats how much you people became more local than immigrant. I am okay with it. I am glad actually. :cool:

LightHouse89
10-07-2014, 02:55 AM
I never said she shouldn't, but her heart belongs with an Albanian.

The lord graced us with her beauty....it belongs here forever :p As is the fate of al white european women who come here....I am sorry for you though but not sorry that she is here.

Leto
10-07-2014, 11:23 AM
If I eat a hamburger it needs to be quality meat. Ask any white american here.....I buy a bulky roll [well more], bacon [dipped in maple syrup and then smoked], american cheese [from a deli not the store bought garbage], and then angus quality zero trans fat meat paddies [I prefer ground beef to shape them to whatever size people want so it isnt a waste and cheaper]......then I go home, throw those mutha fuckas on the grill and let them charcoal up......then when they are done [they are not done if they are too red...but pink like a pussy is the way it should look to be safe..you do not want mad cow disease].....then apply ketchup, mustard, bacon and cheese.....that is an American burger. Not fast food trash that makes you shit your brains out five minutes later.....KFC is the only fast food I eat. My god that pop corn chicken has always seduced my taste buds.

Primitive? I hate to break it to you but deer meat is the healthiest red meat you can possibly eat. Loaded with protein....Europeans can eat pasta noddles and high carb diets while we remain fit and trim eating off the land the Lord himself Graced us with. :p
Nice recipe, Jim. Well, the American barbecue is nice. You whites killed all bison long ago, their meat was used, I suppose. I've never tasted deer meat, we don't have them.

Arbėrori
10-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Albanians here mostly and have been for awhile inter marrying with other catholics....the old world doesnt apply to them but they yes keep things white as do the majority of european immigrants.....except maybe some who marry blacks [disgusting]. I am aware that europe is much more than a race....however here europe is meaningless......we see you people as weak and domesticated sheeple......that needs to end. :cool: We are the master race right now.....and that will continue so long as we have a fresh supply of white people coming here. Believe me this old world calvinism doesnt exist here..... european men wearing capris and other girly looking out fits which are normal throughout europe make you men over there look like homosexuals here. Its so bad you men couldnt tag a date with one of our women if your lives depended on it.

Guess what though. Europeans adapt here and end up inter marrying with us because it is survival and they find us more interesting than other europeans even in their own groups. Stick to the east coast not the gay west coast. Believe me if you went to texas, down south, new england, new york [upper class areas] your head would spin and you would lose all interest in albania or albanian women. I will throw Quebec in there as well and other older places filled with different american ethnic [white] groups. :cool: Europeans go nuts for us here because they think we are wild [we are], insane [we are] and fun [we are]. Believe me the albanian community here is getting smaller and smaller....and it isnt because they are leaving but inter marrying with other white americans at an alarming rate. They did not last as long as the greeks here [who are the only european community to keep to themselves religiously and it doesnt even work], the italians and irish were the first to mingle with everybody....despite still havng pure enclaves here.

I am telling you the yugoslav and albanian community here has been here for only 10 years and already they are inter marrying at an alarming rate. Infact the average white american doesnt even know what a yugoslav or albanian is now LOL.....thats how much you people became more local than immigrant. I am okay with it. I am glad actually. :cool:

I have relatives in the US, they're not hostile towards the states, but they still marry the old fashioned way - with other Albanians.

Elizabeth is engaged to an Albanian and so are many others. Some exceptions to the rule are nothing to worry about, we disown them from our culture.
Americans don't really have a good stereotype here, you're known as cultureless hillbillies which worship false images from Hollywood, eat Mcdonalds 24/7 and are obsessed with war.

There are good stereotypes, but far fewer than worse.

The Italians and Irish are something else.

Arbėrori
10-07-2014, 11:35 AM
The lord graced us with her beauty....it belongs here forever :p As is the fate of al white european women who come here....I am sorry for you though but not sorry that she is here.

Tough luck for you, she already belongs to an Albanian... Especially here beauty. :lol:

Many Albanians are returning back to Albania, so count your blessings yanke! xD

Roy
10-07-2014, 11:38 AM
for miss usa all :)

What do you mean by that? I just don't find her ''very beautiful'', she's not in my type as well.

Leto
10-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Well, if she married an Albanian American, it doesn't mean she isn't American. Their children will be definitely American.

Arbėrori
10-07-2014, 11:41 AM
Well, if she married an Albanian American, it doesn't mean she isn't American. Their children will be definitely American.

You really think so? My cousin is a 3rd generation Albanian American and he speaks Albanian better than me. Do not worry about our people, rather worry about your Jews and prostitutes, that keep destroying any kind of glory Russia ever had in this century.

Leto
10-07-2014, 11:49 AM
You really think so? My cousin is a 3rd generation Albanian American and he speaks Albanian better than me. Do not worry about our people, rather worry about your Jews and prostitutes, that keep destroying any kind of glory Russia ever had in this century.
Dude, you're saying crap. I didn't mean anyting bad. It's absolutely normal to be American if you were born and live there.

Arbėrori
10-07-2014, 11:51 AM
Dude, you're saying crap. I didn't mean anyting bad. It's absolutely normal to be American if you were born and live there.

No I'm not... You do not understand Albanian mentality, even in the States, we tend to keep to our traditions.

Elizabeth listens to Albanian music, knows how to make Albanian traditional meals and not only speaks grammar Albanian but also her villages dialect, since her grandma can't speak English.

Leto
10-07-2014, 11:55 AM
No I'm not... You do not understand Albanian mentality, even in the States, we tend to keep to our traditions.

Elizabeth listens to Albanian music, knows how to make Albanian traditional meals and not only speaks grammar Albanian but also her villages dialect, since her grandma can't speak English.
This is the kind of immigrants I'm against. It's like Turks in Germany who don't give a shit about the country they live in. Most Muslims are like that. In my opinion, you either adapt or go home. I support Kira Kazantsev's assimilation, she isn't Russian, she is American.

Arbėrori
10-07-2014, 11:58 AM
This is the kind of immigrants I'm against. It's like Turks in Germany who don't give a shit about the country they live in. Most Muslims are like that. In my opinion, you either adapt or go home. I support Kira Kazantsev's assimilation, she isn't Russian, she is American.

Who cares about what you are against, no wonder Russia is turning into a Tatar shithole.

Kira was never Russian to begin with, she's Jewish. Her parents both have rather Jewish name and she also looks mixed. I know how pure Slavs looks like and she doesn't, sorry.

I know your mentality isn't very well accepted in Russia, since Russians attack and kill Tatars, Turkicks, Aframs that visit and any non-white people.

Leto
10-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Who cares about what you are against, no wonder Russia is turning into a Tatar shithole.

Kira was never Russian to begin with, she's Jewish. Her parents both have rather Jewish name and she also looks mixed. I know how pure Slavs looks like and she doesn't, sorry.

I know your mentality isn't very well accepted in Russia, since Russians attack and kill Tatars, Turkicks, Aframs that visit and any non-white people.
My conversation with you has finished. End of story.

Linebacker
10-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Guy earlier in the thread said it.

You can literally find better looking girls by taking a walk in a poor neighborhood.

All these Miss contests are really disappointing.It is so obvious the winners are crowned by money and connections and not actual physical data.

Arbėrori
10-07-2014, 12:01 PM
Miss Teen Idaho, Lorena Haliti just got engaged to Albanian rapper/R&B artist Seven Saraqi and is moving to Prishtina, Kosovo:

http://i.imgur.com/Aq0pdcl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hlXg0Fg.jpg

Arbėrori
10-07-2014, 12:01 PM
My conversation with you has finished. End of story.

Sure thing, Tatarin.

LightHouse89
10-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Nice recipe, Jim. Well, the American barbecue is nice. You whites killed all bison long ago, their meat was used, I suppose. I've never tasted deer meat, we don't have them.

The Bisons are still around but protected by law, we cannot hunt them and the numbers are coming back. I have had buffalo meat. Its actually really good. Deer are protected too. But we can hunt them at certain times during the year. Wild birds are the same. No deer in europe? that isnt good.

Styrian Mujo
10-07-2014, 01:17 PM
Inna the Russian from the tispy bartender IMO is much more attractive than her.

Leto
10-07-2014, 01:22 PM
The Bisons are still around but protected by law, we cannot hunt them and the numbers are coming back. I have had buffalo meat. Its actually really good. Deer are protected too. But we can hunt them at certain times during the year. Wild birds are the same. No deer in europe? that isnt good.
Well, it exists, but it's not sold to the general public. Don't know about Europe, I'm not really there.:) I guess it's protected everywhere. We have reindeer in Siberia, though.

LightHouse89
10-07-2014, 01:26 PM
I have relatives in the US, they're not hostile towards the states, but they still marry the old fashioned way - with other Albanians.

Elizabeth is engaged to an Albanian and so are many others. Some exceptions to the rule are nothing to worry about, we disown them from our culture.
Americans don't really have a good stereotype here, you're known as cultureless hillbillies which worship false images from Hollywood, eat Mcdonalds 24/7 and are obsessed with war.

There are good stereotypes, but far fewer than worse.

The Italians and Irish are something else.

There are many here who prefer to integrate. However we are not cultureless......not on the east coast. We formed our own regional identities. Hillbillies are mostly Appalachians [dont call them that in their presence it is an insult to them and they can be violent].

LightHouse89
10-07-2014, 01:28 PM
Tough luck for you, she already belongs to an Albanian... Especially here beauty. :lol:

Many Albanians are returning back to Albania, so count your blessings yanke! xD

dont worry in boston those albanians girls like yankees. they like our swag :p

Arbėrori
10-07-2014, 01:30 PM
dont worry in boston those albanians girls like yankees. they like our swag :p

Must be why so many Albanian guys in Boston act like black people... Your culture is so based on Jay Z it's not even funny anymore.

Deer meat is good, I enjoy it very much. Never tried bison though, horse neither.

LightHouse89
10-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Well, it exists, but it's not sold to the general public. Don't know about Europe, I'm not really there.:) I guess it's protected everywhere. We have reindeer in Siberia, though.

Here you can buy the meat in a store [it is expensive] or go out and hunt for it yourself. I use to go cross bow hunting. I dont know why people think we eat mcdonalds 24/7. We really do not hahaha that stuff isnt food. You would never eat there at all if you knew what was in the meat. :p

LightHouse89
10-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Must be why so many Albanian guys in Boston act like black people... Your culture is so based on Jay Z it's not even funny anymore.

Deer meat is good, I enjoy it very much. Never tried bison though, horse neither.

No that is urban nigger culture........the albanians and yugoslavs in my area do not like nigger culture [well some do and some do not]. You only find ghetto types in the city where as in the country side people are more normal.

Leto
10-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Jim, here is another typically Russian girl
http://firepic.org/images/2014-10/07/ndgkjq1257gk.jpg (http://firepic.org/)

LightHouse89
10-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Jim, here is another typically Russian girl
http://firepic.org/images/2014-10/07/ndgkjq1257gk.jpg (http://firepic.org/)

she is very pretty. did you get that from facebook or something? LOL.

Leto
10-07-2014, 03:07 PM
she is very pretty. did you get that from facebook or something? LOL.
Yes, it's from the social media.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 04:39 PM

There are plenty of deer. I'm not sure what Sojourner is talking about, just this once. We hunt them too. Venison is lovely.

LightHouse89
10-07-2014, 04:44 PM
There are plenty of deer. I'm not sure what Sojourner is talking about, just this once. We hunt them too. Venison is lovely.

You have them in the UK? how do you hunt them? bow hunting I would guess? that is the preferred method here or rifle hunting but we cannot use rifles for hunting in massachusetts.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 04:44 PM
You have them in the UK? how do you hunt them? bow hunting I would guess? that is the preferred method here or rifle hunting but we cannot use rifles for hunting in massachusetts.

Rifles mainly.

And yes, indeed, deer are even the county symbol of my county, Hertfordshire. I remember wearing school uniform with a little deer on it for 6 years. There're herds of deer within London even, noticeably in Richmond Park, and throughout the entire country.

LightHouse89
10-07-2014, 04:52 PM
Rifles mainly.

And yes, indeed, deer are even the county symbol of my county, Hertfordshire. I remember wearing school uniform with a little deer on it for 6 years. There're herds of deer within London even, noticeably in Richmond Park, and throughout the entire country.

Here we have that or Moose meat....but a moose weighs acouple tons. You have to cut them up before moving them anywhere and it requires a large rifle round to effectively kill a moose. They are dangerous....one charged my uncles truck once up in the white mountains of new hampshire.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 04:54 PM
Here we have that or Moose meat....but a moose weighs acouple tons. You have to cut them up before moving them anywhere and it requires a large rifle round to effectively kill a moose. They are dangerous....one charged my uncles truck once up in the white mountains of new hampshire.

Red deer are the largest terrestrial animal in the UK.

Arbėrori
10-07-2014, 05:59 PM
Most beautiful Russian (pure Russian from Tyumen) with most followers on Instagram:

http://i.imgur.com/RGS5xJ8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Azwo2pk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EfUfMpD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2cF596t.jpg

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 06:16 PM
Best insecure Russian (pure Russian from Tyumen) user of makeup with most followers on Instagram:

Arbėrori
10-07-2014, 06:44 PM
Insecure? You call her insecure? I'm sorry Jew bow, but if anyone is insecure here is this guy that needs to offend women based on the makeup products they use,
here she is with minimal makeup (mind you, she's the 2nd runner up of Miss Russia a few years ago):
http://i.imgur.com/UJCCtQK.jpg

Much more beautiful than this Jew Kazantsev.

LightHouse89
10-07-2014, 06:45 PM
Red deer are the largest terrestrial animal in the UK.

here they are called white tailed deer....as they have white tails. They are not always that big but the Moose is very large. https://www.google.com/search?q=french+canadians&biw=1024&bih=635&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=thQ0VNbgBMKqyASe_4HwDQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=moose+attacks+car+&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=DdTWf2mXRvD1zM%253A%3BWnDGaZ8ARm5EdM%3Bhttp% 253A%252F%252Fwww.themarysue.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2012%252F01%252Fmoose.jpg% 3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.themarysue.com%252Fwoman-rescues-husband-from-moose%252F%3B522%3B378

moose are pretty violent at times..but that is if you piss them off. Deer on the other hand are not aggressive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zGx_unLvDY

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 06:57 PM
Insecure? You call her insecure? I'm sorry Jew bow, but if anyone is insecure here is this guy that needs to offend women based on the makeup products they use,
here she is with minimal makeup (mind you, she's the 2nd runner up of Miss Russia a few years ago):
Much more beautiful than this Jew Kazantsev.

What's great is how you have to resort to ethnic slurs to spring to the defence of somebody else who values artificially enhancing their physical aspect in place of doing anything of substance, kind of like I've touched a nerve or something.

Arbėrori
10-07-2014, 06:59 PM
What's great is how you have to resort to ethnic slurs to spring to the defence of somebody else who values artificially enhancing their physical aspect in place of doing anything of substance, kind of like I've touched a nerve or something.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm speaking of beauty here. This Russian girl happens to be a 1000 x times much more beautiful than this fake Russian Kazantsev, that was my point.

And you were all out and about how this girl is insecure, wears makeup... Jesus, every woman wears makeup, but not every woman is as beautiful as her.

Yes, you touched the nerve of logical thinking, now shoo.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 07:02 PM
I'm not defending anyone, I'm speaking of beauty here. This Russian girl happens to be a 1000 x times much more beautiful than this fake Russian Kazantsev, that was my point.

And you were all out and about how this girl is insecure, wears makeup... Jesus, every woman wears makeup, but not every woman is as beautiful as her.

Yes, you touched the nerve of logical thinking, now shoo.

My girlfriend's allergic to makeup, and my ex never wore it with me, though I know she wore it to at least one event.

Most girls, and most guys, are insecure. Makeup covers up insecurities, not just blemishes, perceived or actual.

Leto
10-07-2014, 07:02 PM
Has anyone proved that Kazantsev is actually Jewish? I think she may be, but no one knows for sure. There is a Russian proverb. It should be translated as "The one who hasn't been caught is still not a thief".

Arbėrori
10-07-2014, 07:03 PM
My girlfriend's allergic to makeup, and my ex never wore it with me, though I know she wore it to at least one event.

Most girls, and most guys, are insecure. Makeup covers up insecurities, not just blemishes, perceived or actual.

Is the topic about what your girlfriend is alergic to or... xD

Noone cares about what your girlfriends do or did, this thread is about a Miss USA and now beauty.

You seem to be insecure in bringing irrelevant stuff up to a topic, what's bothering you?

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 07:13 PM
Is the topic about what your girlfriend is alergic to or... xD

Noone cares about what your girlfriends do or did, this thread is about a Miss USA and now beauty.

You seem to be insecure in bringing irrelevant stuff up to a topic, what's bothering you?

I agree, it's not about makeup. I made an offhand comment and you jumped on me as if it were personal to you which, I believe, it is. You're a man who likes to flaunt his metrosexuality, which is fine, but I think you're in a way looking for validation, because I'm not sure you run deeper than your skin. Thus, when someone says 'she uses a lot of makeup' you spring to her defence, for if it is established that overuse of makeup is superficial, and superficiality is unremarkable, then you are unremarkable. Savvy?

I must confess, I've never used makeup either. But I'm not looking for validation on the issue. You said 'all women wear makeup' and I am simply pointing out that they don't and when they do I'm not interested in dating them.

Arbėrori
10-07-2014, 07:17 PM
I agree, it's not about makeup. I made an offhand comment and you jumped on me as if it were personal to you which, I believe, it is. You're a man who likes to flaunt his metrosexuality, which is fine, but I think you're in a way looking for validation, because I'm not sure you run deeper than your skin. Thus, when someone says 'she uses a lot of makeup' you spring to her defence, for if it is established that overuse of makeup is superficial, and superficiality is unremarkable, then you are unremarkable. Savvy?

I must confess, I've never used makeup either. But I'm not looking for validation on the issue. You said 'all women wear makeup' and I am simply pointing out that they don't and when they do I'm not interested in dating them.

It is not. It's not personal to me, as I don't know her personally, it's just annoying to judge a woman based on if she uses makeup or not, are you serious?

I don't flaunt my metrosexuality, I just happen to be obsessed with personal hygiene and overall looks, that doesn't mean I don't run deeper than my skin, I am also very successful in my educational choices and business options, so no, you do not know me and you have no right to speak about me in such a way, but well, this is the internet anyways.

Noone cares about what or whom you'd date, seriously, this thread is not about you. You just keep validating your insecurity with talking about yourself when noone even asked.

Leto
10-07-2014, 07:21 PM
This one should be Miss Everything:thumb001:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?139057-Classify-this-Russian-beauty

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 07:21 PM
It is not. It's not personal to me, as I don't know her personally, it's just annoying to judge a woman based on if she uses makeup or not, are you serious?

I don't flaunt my metrosexuality, I just happen to be obsessed with personal hygiene and overall looks, that doesn't mean I don't run deeper than my skin, I am also very successful in my educational choices and business options, so no, you do not know me and you have no right to speak about me in such a way, but well, this is the internet anyways.

Noone cares about what or whom you'd date, seriously, this thread is not about you. You just keep validating your insecurity with talking about yourself when noone even asked.

Well, exactly. You just admitted to it, in a roundabout way. You value [artificial] looks highly. Thus when I slighted looks, not the woman per se, you were annoyed, leading to this pointless conversation.

I'm sorry if you're also very successful. If you are you never talk about it. Feel free to share :)

You said 'all women wear makeup.' I said my girlfriend didn't. It's a perfectly reasonable rebuttal. Please stop projecting your own achilles' heels onto me.

Arbėrori
10-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Well, exactly. You just admitted to it, in a roundabout way. You value [artificial] looks highly. Thus when I slighted looks, not the woman per se, you were annoyed, leading to this pointless conversation.

I'm sorry if you're also very successful. If you are you never talk about it. Feel free to share :)

You said 'all women wear makeup.' I said my girlfriend didn't. It's a perfectly reasonable rebuttal. Please stop projecting your own achilles' heels onto me.

What's wrong with valuing looks? Would you date an unattractive person? The conversation is indeed pointless, especially when the argument is weak.

I don't need to talk about my success, what would an online forum change about it? My success is mine alone, just like my life and personal tastes.

Makeup is the last thing that would be my Achilles's heel, believe me.

Petalpusher
10-07-2014, 07:29 PM
What happens when Miss USA is nothing special.. arguments over makeup and the size of mooses. I definetly love TA :eek:

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 07:39 PM
What's wrong with valuing looks? Would you date an unattractive person? The conversation is indeed pointless, especially when the argument is weak.

I don't need to talk about my success, what would an online forum change about it? My success is mine alone, just like my life and personal tastes.

Makeup is the last thing that would be my Achilles's heel, believe me.

You value them to the exclusion of all else. And you talk about them to the exclusion of all else. Only you know for sure. But the persona you present is very shallow indeed.