PDA

View Full Version : Turkish man murders 8 year old Albanian girl from Kosovo

Arbėrori
09-27-2014, 01:09 AM
Seven years after her murder, Jenisa's lifeless body is buried in Stocken, Germany, the body of an 8 year old Albanian girl from Kosovo.
Her body was found on the 2nd of September in a forest nearby. Many speculations have arisen about her death during these seven years.
http://i.imgur.com/xXK9oBo.jpg

Atlast, a German citizen of Turkish origins, with the name Ibrahim B., held under custody for suspicion of another murder, this time of a Roma child by the name Dano (8), has admitted to also murdering Jenisa.

Ibrahim B. was the second spouse of Jenisa's aunt and was suspected of murdering her while her aunt wasn't at home.
In a letter from Hannover's State prosecutor, Ibrahim B. has declared that his motive for murder was simply ''hatred for Albanians.''

For the location of the little girl's body, he told his other cell mates, whom told the authorities.

Full article in Albanian: http://www.telegrafi.com/lajme/gjermani-turku-vrau-vajzen-8-vjecare-nga-urrejtja-per-shqiptaret-80-8124.html

Äijä
09-27-2014, 01:12 AM
Will this hep Albanians quit Islam?

Pjeter Pan
09-27-2014, 01:15 AM
I wish I was born during Gjergj kastrioti's time so I could've have slaughtered these fucks

Arianiti
09-27-2014, 01:15 AM
Sick bastard, they need to hang him

We had also Christians killing our children thats why we have thrown it away. So not much difference between two really.

Arbėrori
09-27-2014, 01:19 AM

I don't think Islam has much to do with this murder. This is an exclusively Turkish thing, as it seems.

The Illyrian Warrior
09-27-2014, 01:20 AM
Ibrahim is fucked both ways whether outside or inside prison, but probability to escape from getting killed by dead girl relatives is more inside prison.

Also if coward Turk had hatred toward Albanians then why he just didn't knock the door meet face to face with a grown Albanian men and lets see if he would make out alive.

Arbėrori
09-27-2014, 01:21 AM
Horrible, to kill an innocent child, horrible... She was only 8, helpless.

Bloodnigger
09-27-2014, 01:22 AM
Ibrahim is fucked both ways whether outside or inside prison, but probability to escape from getting killed by dead girl relative is more inside prison.

Also if coward Turk had hatred toward Albanians then why just he didn't knock out to the doors of grown Albanian men and lets see if he would make out alive.

I doubt her ethnicity had anything to do with it, seen as he targeted a different girl afterwards. Probably some sick fuck who gets off on this.

EDIT: Just saw the "hatred for albanians" part, nevermind.

Arianiti
09-27-2014, 01:23 AM
Ibrahim is fucked both ways whether outside or inside prison, but probability to escape from getting killed by dead girl relatives is more inside prison.

Also if coward Turk had hatred toward Albanians then why just he didn't knock out to the doors of grown Albanian men and lets see if he would make out alive.

Exactly this is the case when Albanian Code should come in question, blood for blood.

The Illyrian Warrior
09-27-2014, 01:31 AM
Exactly this is the case when Albanian Code should come in question, blood for blood.

It's nothing more right and justified than killing a scum who killed your relative moreover a child, I won't mind to shoot that bastard if I was near his place.

Arbėrori
09-27-2014, 01:32 AM
Cfar nuk kuptoj eshte fakti pse nje Shqiptare eshte lidhur me nje Turq, qe i urren Shqiptaret?

Shum vajza Shqiptare po lidhen me te huajt jashte... Cfar eshte bere kjo? Ku i keni prinderit more.

Alphawolf
09-27-2014, 01:40 AM
The Girl was the niece of his Albanian wife. They should lock him up throw away the key.

Arbėrori
09-27-2014, 01:42 AM
The Girl was the niece of his Albanian wife. They should lock him up throw away the key.

True. I read the comments that her aunt was a whore and that her ex husband is now seeking revenge.

May God help him kill Ibrahim.

Pjeter Pan
09-27-2014, 01:43 AM
That piece of shit of an aunt is to be blamed also. Should've never married a turk.

Arbėrori
09-27-2014, 01:44 AM
That piece of shit of an aunt is to be blamed also. Should've never married a turk.

Disgusting whore... Not only she married a murderer, but a Turk aswell.

albosomething
09-27-2014, 01:50 AM
True. I read the comments that her aunt was a whore and that her ex husband is now seeking revenge.

amin

Arianiti
09-27-2014, 01:51 AM

Probably a desperate bitch after being divorced.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-27-2014, 01:52 AM
I doubt her ethnicity had anything to do with it, seen as he targeted a different girl afterwards. Probably some sick fuck who gets off on this.

EDIT: Just saw the "hatred for albanians" part, nevermind.

I don't understand why he'd be married to the girls aunt if he hates Albanians. I also don't understand why he'd tell his cell mates he murdered a child. Pedophiles and child murderers tend to be hated by other criminals. At least in Euro nations.

armenianbodyhair
09-27-2014, 01:56 AM
Fucking disgusting

Pennywise
09-27-2014, 01:59 AM
It has nothing to do with Albanians dudes. Now angry Albanians can calm down.

armenianbodyhair
09-27-2014, 02:00 AM

Hopefully he won't go to jail if he does.

Stefan_Dusan
09-27-2014, 02:03 AM

That is not leka's zakletva, it is you can kill any of his male relatives above age of 12. Closer to him, the more it counts. So the police will take him to jail, and he will be protected there, hopefully the relatives find a male relative of his and kill him. Then they can sleep at night.

Revenging him is not the full meet, you need to then kill one more of his.

mikhail
09-27-2014, 02:05 AM
Grown Turkish man killing unarmed child, that is the Turkish way.

Arianiti
09-27-2014, 02:06 AM
That is not leka's zakletva, it is you can kill any of his male relatives above age of 12. Closer to him, the more it counts. So the police will take him to jail, and he will be protected there, hopefully the relatives find a male relative of his and kill him. Then they can sleep at night.

In the Albanian Code you do not kill children and women, in particular women is trictly forbidden, even you do not kill your enemy if he is with a woman at that particular time..

Yes you can kill one of his relatives beside him, being a male. and that can count too.

Stefan_Dusan
09-27-2014, 02:07 AM
In the Albanian Code you do not kill children and women, in particular women is trictly forbidden, even you do not kill your enemy if he is with a woman in a particular time..

Yes you can kill one of his relatives beside him, being a male. and that can count too.

Anyone beyond 12 is not child. I specified male relative for reason.

Arianiti
09-27-2014, 02:15 AM

Anyone who is in the age to carry a gun, a male of course, can be seen as subject to blood feud.

Stefan_Dusan
09-27-2014, 02:17 AM
Anyone who is in the age to carry a gun, a male of course, can be seen as subject to blood feud.

That is grey, in my culture, we give even a newborn baby a gun. However we rule it at their baptism (12) as this is traditionally considered when a boy becomes a man. It's custom around this time for your father to take you to gypsy prostitute for you to lose virginity, and "be man" at least where I am from.

Pjeter Pan
09-27-2014, 02:18 AM

Your gonna kill a 12 year old? Bro 17 and up is okay.

Pjeter Pan
09-27-2014, 02:19 AM
That is grey, in my culture, we give even a newborn baby a gun. However we rule it at their baptism (12) as this is traditionally considered when a boy becomes a man. It's custom around this time for your father to take you to gypsy prostitute for you to lose virginity, and "be man" at least where I am from. and get aids :lol:

Arianiti
09-27-2014, 02:19 AM
That is grey, in my culture, we give even a newborn baby a gun. However we rule it at their baptism (12) as this is traditionally considered when a boy becomes a man. It's custom around this time for your father to take you to gypsy prostitute for you to lose virginity, and "be man" at least where I am from.

That means the person should be old enough, that is what it means, cuz children do not get involved in this.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-27-2014, 02:21 AM

So you kill someone who had nothing to do with the crime? I don't get this absurd mentality.

Stefan_Dusan
09-27-2014, 02:22 AM
That means the person should be old enough, that is what it means, cuz children do not get involved in this.

Yes but in my culture even a 6 year old has a gun. But 12 is considered (and I don't know why) when a kid becomes adult.

Stefan_Dusan
09-27-2014, 02:23 AM
So you kill someone who had nothing to do with the crime? I don't get this absurd mentality.

You think in terms of individuals, I think in terms of families.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-27-2014, 02:29 AM
You think in terms of individuals, I think in terms of families.

I think in terms of responsibility. Shifting responsibility to someone who had nothing to do with the crime is absurdly stupid and on top of that it leads to more murders in that each side will keep attacking the other until one family is either devastated or runs off. Reminds me of a book I was reading about clans in southern Morocco where a feud between families over a crime committed by an individual would lead to the complete massacre of the family of the losing side. Needless to say there was no development of civilization there.

Arianiti
09-27-2014, 02:30 AM
Yes but in my culture even a 6 year old has a gun. But 12 is considered (and I don't know why) when a kid becomes adult.

a six year can carry a gun but can not kill. The age is above 16 or 17 according to our elders.

Petros Houhoulis
09-27-2014, 02:33 AM
Seven years after her murder, Jenisa's lifeless body is buried in Stocken, Germany, the body of an 8 year old Albanian girl from Kosovo.
Her body was found on the 2nd of September in a forest nearby. Many speculations have arisen about her death during these seven years.
http://i.imgur.com/xXK9oBo.jpg

Atlast, a German citizen of Turkish origins, with the name Ibrahim B., held under custody for suspicion of another murder, this time of a Roma child by the name Dano (8), has admitted to also murdering Jenisa.

Ibrahim B. was the second spouse of Jenisa's aunt and was suspected of murdering her while her aunt wasn't at home.
In a letter from Hannover's State prosecutor, Ibrahim B. has declared that his motive for murder was simply ''hatred for Albanians.''

For the location of the little girl's body, he told his other cell mates, whom told the authorities.

Full article in Albanian: http://www.telegrafi.com/lajme/gjermani-turku-vrau-vajzen-8-vjecare-nga-urrejtja-per-shqiptaret-80-8124.html

http://kurdishrights.org/2014/04/23/happy-childrens-day-633-children-killed-in-turkey-in-2013/

3 Apr 2014More Options (http://kurdishrights.org/2014/04/23/happy-childrens-day-633-children-killed-in-turkey-in-2013/#)

HAPPY CHILDREN’S DAY: 633 CHILDREN KILLED IN TURKEY IN 2013by Asli Sena Kücükyildiz (http://kurdishrights.org/author/asli/)

http://kurdishrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/30557.png"Today is the 23rd of April"

On April 23, 1920, The Grand National Assembly of Turkey was established. This day was later dedicated to the children of Turkey and the world and it was declared The Holiday of National Sovereignty and Children. Numerous events are organized every year to celebrate this special day devoted to children.
In his speech on April 23, 2013, the Prime Minister of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, made some powerful and very important statements. He said:

The children of this beautiful country, believe me, extensively deserve the best. The children of this country deserve an education that is the most widespread, the most modern and of the best quality. The children of this beautiful country extensively deserve cities where they can play as lively as crickets, safe streets and modern education. All children of Turkey really, and I mean really, deserve a homeland where they can grow up in prosperity and stability, in solidarity and sorority. Believe me, all of this country’s children deserve to grow up with their mothers and fathers, to sit down and dine with their mothers, fathers and siblings, to hug their father every night to their heart’s content.
With these words, Recep Tayyip Erdoğap painted a beautiful picture of a country of freedom and peace, a country that respects human rights. But there were some details that the Prime Minister forgot to paint on his picture and the devil is in those details. Let me fill them in.
Erdogan said “The children of this beautiful country, believe me, extensively deserve the best” but the children are deprived of this.
He said “The children of this country deserve an education that is the most widespread, the most modern and of the best quality” but if they are Kurdish, Laz, Circassian or Armenian, they are not even allowed to be educated in their mother tongue (http://kurdishrights.org/2014/03/05/no-language-no-life-2/).
He said “The children of this beautiful country extensively deserve cities where they can play as lively as crickets, safe streets and modern education” but playgrounds are replaced by shopping malls, andchildren are being shot (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Berkin_Elvan) and run over by police forces (http://kurdishrights.org/2013/08/27/when-cars-become-weapons-plainclothes-police-officers-run-over-and-kill-17-year-old-kurdish-boy).
He said “All children of Turkey really, and I mean really deserve a homeland where they can grow up in prosperity and stability, in solidarity and sorority” but they are murdered in the streets and by the border (http://kurdishrights.org/2013/09/09/justice-for-the-roboski-massacre-will-not-be-found-in-a-military-court/).
He said “Believe me, all of this country’s children deserve to grow up with their mothers and fathers, to sit down to dine with their mothers, fathers and siblings, to hug their father every night to their heart’s content” but this is made impossible by the imprisonment of the fathers (http://kurdishrights.org/2013/12/18/turkey-worlds-biggest-prison-for-journalists-again/).
Recently, a group of activists consisting of experts in child development, social workers, sociologists, psychologists, jurists, pedagogues, architects, academicians and editors, working for children’s rights in Turkey, published their annual report on the abuse of children’s rights in Turkey (http://bianet.org/system/uploads/1/files/attachments/000/001/128/original/Gundem_Rapor2013.pdf?1398081742). The report focuses on the causes of child deaths in 2013.
According to the report, more than 633 children were deprived of their right to live in Turkey in 2013. This number is based only on information gathered from the media, from local sources and from reports by human rights organisations. It does therefore not reflect the actual number of deaths but merely represents the top of the iceberg.
Below are listed some examples for each cause of death that could be prevented.
*3 Children died at social events:
Sinan Saltıkap (17) died on April 23 when a police vehicle arriviving to interfere with an occurring tumult hit him. (Şırnak)
*5 children died due to land mines and military ammunition:
Muğdat Ēavmak (14) died on May 26 when stepping on a landmine. (Hakkari)
*4 children died due to extrajudicial punishment:
Hasan Bakdur (16) died on November 12 when returning home from the field where he was working, when he was suspected of being a smuggler and was run over by a military team’s armoured car. (Şanlıurfa)
*21 children died due to the neglect of public servants (including health, education, care, sports events)
Celal Eren (8) died in November in a swimming pool where 6 lifeguards were keeping guard, when he had an epileptic attack. (Bursa)
* 8 children died due to the war in Syria
Fatma Erboz (3), Murat Yelli (17), Meryem Zor (14), Abdulkadir İşcan (14), Oğulcan Tuna (17) died on May 11 during a bomb attack. In total 52 people were killed. (Reyhanlı, Hatay)
*1 child died due to hate crimes
Kahraman Kaya (17) died on April 22 after being attacked by a racist group. (İstanbul)
* 41 children died due to indoor violence, peer violence and child murderings
Hüseyin K. ( 11) was killed on March 26 by his mother with an axe. (İstanbul)
* 8 children died due to individual armament
Yusuf Gündoğdu (8) died in September when the head of the village opened fire at a wedding and Yusuf was hit by the bullets. (Afyonkarahisar)
* 19 children died after committing suicide
Muhammet Erdemli (17) was married through an arranged marriage at the age of 16, got into financial troubles and suffered depression. He committed suicide. (Adana)
* 406 childen died due to neglect (Traffic accidents, home accidents, fires, stove-gas poisoning,poisonings, electrical shocks, urban and rural areas, others)
Zehra Nur Ēiftēi (2) died in November when playing on the street and got hit by a car. (Şanlıurfa)
Harun Ēiğden (4) died in October after falling down from the 3rd floor balcony of an apartment. (Şırnak)
Ömer (4) died on November when his 6-year-old brother put him into the washing machine while playing and the machine began to run after the lid was closed. (İstanbul)
İsra Ēakmak (3) died when he was caught by the electrical leakage of a utility pole. (Diyarbakır)
Arif Arda Tezcan (4) died in September after falling at the playground and breaking his neck. (Denizli)
* 89 children died due to employment murders
Fert Güler (17) died on May 3 during work when he was mounting windows on the 4th floor and fell. (Tekirdağ)
* 11 children died due to catastrophes
In January, when an avalanche was formed due to a rain shower, the supporting wall of an astro pitch fell down onto 7 children. They all died. (Şırnak)
* 17 children who were not Turkish citizens died
Melek Hackaddur (10) who was staying in a refugee tent for Syrian refugees died in February when the tent caught fire. (Şanlıurfa)
In addition to this 8 children were killed by the shooting of tear-gas-cannisters.
Berkin Elvan (15) was shot in his head on June 16 during the Gezi Park protests, was in a coma for 268 days and died afterwards. (İstanbul)
This list is a shortened version of a shortened version, and yet it is too long. And every single line represents the evil details that the Prime Minister Erdoğan year by year forgets to mention when he gives his anual speech about his great hopes for the children of Turkey; the hopes that he has a huge role in depriving them of.

Happy Children’s Day!

Stefan_Dusan
09-27-2014, 02:33 AM
a six year can carry a gun but can not kill. The age is above 16 or 17 according to our elders.

Ok to us it's 12. This was the age you were considered adult. I remember my father joking to me at this age that I should already make him grandfather :D

Anyways may this Turk's family lose some blood.

gültekin
09-27-2014, 02:45 AM
Atlast, a German citizen of Turkish origins, with the name Ibrahim B.,
this sicko is an Kosovan with Turkish citizenship. he received that later.
send this bastard to us, we know how to act with such assholes. Germany is much democratic for that...
https://translate.google.com.tr/translate?hl=tr&sl=tr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsabah.de%2Fjenisayi-da-mi-o-oldurdu%2F

Kosovo immigrant Turkish citizen Ibrahim B.'s

Arbėrori
09-27-2014, 12:43 PM
send this bastard to us, we know how to act with such assholes. Germany is much democratic for that...
https://translate.google.com.tr/translate?hl=tr&sl=tr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsabah.de%2Fjenisayi-da-mi-o-oldurdu%2F

I doubt our media would call someone Turkish just like that... He's clearly Turkish, why would an Albanian kill out of ''hate for Albanians?'' :wink

harmonique
09-27-2014, 01:35 PM
Kill him with fire and then bury the ashes deep down in the ground.

Danishmend
09-27-2014, 01:37 PM
I don't think Islam has much to do with this murder. This is an exclusively Turkish thing, as it seems.

The guy, Ibrahim B. is of Kosovar origin.

To those who hate Turks, i suggest you to join ISIS instead of threatening us online over a misinformative thread, we're preparing to occupy Syria (thanks to our fucked up foreign policy) in order to fight ISIS and there are already hundreds of ISIS militants of Albanian origin, why not join them?

Arianiti
09-27-2014, 02:07 PM

To those who hate Turks, i suggest you to join ISIS instead of threatening us online over a misinformative thread, we're preparing to occupy Syria (thanks to our fucked up foreign policy) in order to fight ISIS and there are already hundreds of ISIS militants of Albanian origin, why not join them?

All those who are in ISIS today, have gone via a corridor that Turkey opened, rumors say there was a camp in Turkey where they were trained first, before entering Syria to fight against Assad, so they fought on the side Turkey was. After we had Islamic terrorist forces entering Syria and fighting against Assad too, so that is the moment they've met and joined them. The number of Turks should be the largest in the ISIS, therefore.

So you will occupy and invade Syria to fight ISIS. Why you and how you will occupy them?

P.S. He could easily been a Kosovan Turkish, you know the minority we have here.

Arbėrori
09-27-2014, 02:21 PM

Noone really hates or cares much about Turks, but this sicko.

What the hell is an ISIS? xD

turkojew
09-27-2014, 02:42 PM
Noone really hates or cares much about Turks, but this sicko.

What the hell is an ISIS? xD

http://www.mizuebachelard.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Isis.png

alb0zfinest
09-27-2014, 03:17 PM

Calm thy tits.

alb0zfinest
09-27-2014, 03:20 PM

Then he is probably a Turk from Kosovo.

Besides your source is quite fishy.

Arbėrori
09-27-2014, 03:22 PM
Calm thy tits.

Tell that to your mom

alb0zfinest
09-27-2014, 03:26 PM
Tell that to your mom

Lol typical 5 year old down syndrome response.

Anyways yes calm your tits, just because one guy who committed such a crime is Turkish doesn't mean anything. Nor does that make her a whore.

Arbėrori
09-27-2014, 03:30 PM
Lol typical 5 year old down syndrome response.

Anyways yes calm your tits, just because one guy who committed such a crime is Turkish doesn't mean anything. Nor does that make her a whore.

Why are you making fun of kids with Down syndrome? If anyone here looks retarded, that's you with those Star Trek brows.

Yes it does, did you see his motive? Read the article once again moron. And she is a whore, 2nd husband and plus a foreigner.

Or wait, are you a Yank who is oh so multicultural? Dumb mountain person, tend to your goats and let real city dwellers tend to such issues.

alb0zfinest
09-27-2014, 03:39 PM
Why are you making fun of kids with Down syndrome? If anyone here looks retarded, that's you with those Star Trek brows.

Yes it does, did you see his motive? Read the article once again moron. And she is a whore, 2nd husband and plus a foreigner.

Or wait, are you a Yank who is oh so multicultural? Dumb mountain person, tend to your goats and let real city dwellers tend to such issues.

I did not make fun of them, its a rather unfortunate disease. Your responses though resemble theirs, and so it was necessary to point it out. Star trek brows, is there suppose to be an insult somewhere?

That does not mean anything for the Turkish identity. The dude was a psycho, nothing more to it. Plenty of women have 2nd husbands, and marrying a foreigner means nothing.

:rotfl::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol: This is coming from a guy who did not know what Isis was :bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol:

Stefan_Dusan
09-27-2014, 03:41 PM
Would you marry foreign woman Alboz, who had more than 1 husband in past?

alb0zfinest
09-27-2014, 03:43 PM
And from what I remember it is these multicultural yanks mindset and the spread of their influence that you are not killed for being a useless faggot. And you should be the last person talking about multiculturalism, when you live in a foreign country that does not want you.

alb0zfinest
09-27-2014, 03:44 PM
Would you marry foreign woman Alboz, who had more than 1 husband in past?

No. But if someone else makes that decision, I don't think that person is a whore for doing so.

portusaus
09-27-2014, 03:45 PM
I guess Albanians should murder one hundred 8-year-old Turkish children then. Should make it really painful and terrifying too.

Arbėrori
09-27-2014, 03:47 PM
I did not make fun of them, its a rather unfortunate disease. Your responses though resemble theirs, and so it was necessary to point it out. Star trek brows, is there suppose to be an insult somewhere?

That does not mean anything for the Turkish identity. The dude was a psycho, nothing more to it. Plenty of women have 2nd husbands, and marrying a foreigner means nothing.

:rotfl::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol: This is coming from a guy who did not know what Isis was :bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol:

Oh my god, you're so annoying, no wonder people don't like you... Well, google those brows boy, or just look at yourself in the mirror.

As of multiculturalism, nigger, I live in Slovenia and my life is perfect. If this country didn't want me, like the States who don't give a flying fuck about your existence, then why am I going to enjoy my champagne and caviar today with the mayor, his vice rep, one of the most famous magazine editors in slovenia, former miss slovenia finalist & Ceca Raznatovic herself, most probably the most known and listened to Balkan performer?

My country loves and it also loves me for dating men and women, don't be jealous because I can get some anytime, unlike you Star trek brows.

alb0zfinest
09-27-2014, 04:02 PM
Oh my god, you're so annoying, no wonder people don't like you... Well, google those brows boy, or just look at yourself in the mirror.

As of multiculturalism, nigger, I live in Slovenia and my life is perfect. If this country didn't want me, like the States who don't give a flying fuck about your existence, then why am I going to enjoy my champagne and caviar today with the mayor, his vice rep, one of the most famous magazine editors in slovenia, former miss slovenia finalist & Ceca Raznatovic herself, most probably the most known and listened to Balkan performer?

My country loves and it also loves me for dating men and women, don't be jealous because I can get some anytime, unlike you Star trek brows.

Oh poor berberori, mad already? I'm quite pleased by what I see in the mirror, can you say the same?

I don't care about your life, the point you made is not refuting anything I said. It was these "liberal yanks" that spread their mindset (of accepting homosexuals) throughout Europe and other parts of the world, which again is the only reason you don't have a bullet in your head. You should be sucking them off one by one as you are use to, for allowing you to live.
Now even if I accepted what you said as true, a few people does not mean the general population wants you there. I'm 100% sure most Slovenians don't want foreigners in their country. Especially dumb ones.

I don't want to get some anytime, at least not the ones you are getting (fags). Beta females are attracted to beta males (or transgender or whatever you are), and those are the desperate, shallow types. I think I'll pass.

Arbėrori
09-27-2014, 04:05 PM
Oh poor berberori, mad already? I'm quite pleased by what I see in the mirror, can you say the same?

I don't care about your life, the point you made is not refuting anything I said. It was these "liberal yanks" that spread their mindset (of accepting homosexuals) throughout Europe and other parts of the world, which again is the only reason you don't have a bullet in your head. You should be sucking them off one by one as you are use to, for allowing you to live.
Now even if I accepted what you said as true, a few people does not mean the general population wants you there. I'm 100% sure most Slovenians don't want foreigners in their country. Especially dumb ones.

I don't want to get some anytime, at least not the ones you are getting (fags). Beta females are attracted to beta males (or transgender or whatever you are), and those are the desperate, shallow types. I think I'll pass.

Oh poor arabsfinest, mad since ever? I'm loving it too, they even pay me to do it, since, I'm a model you know?

Oh really, that's why you're so quick to judge and desperately try to offend? Hmm, you seem to have sucking on your mind, you pervert. Go suck of Bush or whomever you want, you illiterate scumbag.

I get along with almost everyone, unlike you, I have a social life. :lol: Dumb? I won't even talk about my grades or international achievemts, but whatever... You know best, you seem to know my life better than yours? xD

I'll be honest with you... Even if you were the last man alive, I'd rather have a bullet in my head than to do something with you, for me you're not a man, but an ugly ass, lanky looking faggot who jacks off to anime.

The Illyrian Warrior
09-27-2014, 04:11 PM
@ Arberori, oh shut up you annoying twat, enough of selling artificial national pride when you're one of Albanian who constantly post half-naked Albanian chicks yet curse those who marry out with non-Albanians....Have the fuck consistency before calling one liberal multi-culti seeking dude when he clearly is way less than you and your faggotish post I usually read with embarrassment.

HERK
09-27-2014, 04:12 PM
I am somehow happy, this is a lesson to be learned by other Albanian bitches who opened their legs for the Turks.

Arbėrori
09-27-2014, 04:13 PM
@ Arberori, oh shut up you annoying twat, enough of selling artificial national pride when you're one of Albanian who constantly post half-naked Albanian chicks yet curse those who marry out with non-Albanians....Have the fuck consistency before calling one liberal multi-culti seeking dude when he clearly is way less than you and your faggotish post I usually read with embarrassment.

Is it my fault that Albanian chicks are half naked? Common ugly, people have a right to show off their bodies, you jealous?

You read my posts, yet I don't read yours at all... Considers urself lucky this time, now fuck off my thread.

The Illyrian Warrior
09-27-2014, 04:23 PM
Is it my fault that Albanian chicks are half naked? Common ugly, people have a right to show off their bodies, you jealous?

You read my posts, yet I don't read yours at all... Considers urself lucky this time, now fuck off my thread.

I barely look at the thread now tbh...Since is useless nor anything worth looking at cause I know Albanian women better than you ever will IRL despite wasting your time online opting for half naked pics, which clearly doesn't represent traditional Albanian women look or way of dressing, most of all its insulting to them.

And calm your nerves before talking to me, fucking metropolitan adolescent with sexual orientation crisis.

portusaus
09-27-2014, 04:24 PM
Jeez people, it is entertaining but stop fighting amongst yourselves.

This discussion should be one of grieving and of suggestions as to what horrible violent atrocities should be committed against Turkish infants and toddlers in retaliation to this horrible savage crime. Justice must be answered for and justice is never kind nor merciful, yet always blind and always sadistic. You Balkans people might all hate eachother over stolen territories and wacky massacres but in the end you must not forget your common enemy, the vile chinkeyed brown Muslims subhumans the Turks, with their gross faggot children successfully breathing out of their nasty Turkish lungs without intervention. That is the problem! Not that some Slovene called you a cocksucker- deal with it! Be serious people! A little girl died :dunno:

alb0zfinest
09-27-2014, 04:24 PM
Oh poor arabsfinest, mad since ever? I'm loving it too, they even pay me to do it, since, I'm a model you know?

Oh really, that's why you're so quick to judge and desperately try to offend? Hmm, you seem to have sucking on your mind, you pervert. Go suck of Bush or whomever you want, you illiterate scumbag.

I get along with almost everyone, unlike you, I have a social life. :lol: Dumb? I won't even talk about my grades or international achievemts, but whatever... You know best, you seem to know my life better than yours? xD

I'll be honest with you... Even if you were the last man alive, I'd rather have a bullet in my head than to do something with you, for me you're not a man, but an ugly ass, lanky looking faggot who jacks off to anime.

Judging from how you reacted to a non-serious comment, I think it speaks for itself, don't you think?
You, a model? Has Slovenia really sunk that low xD?

What judging? I made some very truthful remarks.
Claim-1) You are a fag. Is that not true?
Claim-2) If it was not for these liberal yanks of spreading their mindset of accepting homosexuality, you would be dead right now. Is that not true?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL at "illiterate scumbag", so literate and enlightened one, mind explaining what this means (My country loves and it also loves me for dating men and women- quotation of berberori) LOLOLOL. Is in't it pathetic? This so called "mountain person, that should tend to his goats" teaching you fundamental knowledge? xD Boy are you sad. And what do you mean suck off Bush? You're the fag isn't that your job?

The fact that you have to mention such things so often, tells otherwise. If you have to tell others, I get along with everyone, it suggests you are in a very desperate state. It makes it even more desperate when you start to mention it, when the topic was not even about that.

Boy now you must really be mad :laugh:.

Berberori stop making such offers, I'm not a fag like you. And that's good, a bullet in the head is what you need. It's what all useless waste of space, dumb people like you need.

Arbėrori
09-27-2014, 04:28 PM
I barely look at the thread now tbh...Since is useless nor anything worth looking at cause I know Albanian women better than you ever will IRL despite wasting your time online opting for half naked pics, which clearly doesn't represent traditional Albanian women look or way of dressing, most of all its insulting to them.

And calm your nerves before talking to me, fucking metropolitan adolescent with sexual orientation crisis.

Oh you really do... Tell me, are you the Don Juan that fucked half of Peja or? Please, you Kocevars are full of it.

Thank you, now die.

Arbėrori
09-27-2014, 04:30 PM
Judging from how you reacted to a non-serious comment, I think it speaks for itself, don't you think?
You, a model? Has Slovenia really sunk that low xD?

What judging? I made some very truthful remarks.
Claim-1) You are a fag. Is that not true?
Claim-2) If it was not for these liberal yanks of spreading their mindset of accepting homosexuality, you would be dead right now. Is that not true?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL at "illiterate scumbag", so literate and enlightened one, mind explaining what this means (My country loves and it also loves me for dating men and women- quotation of berberori) LOLOLOL. Is in't it pathetic? This so called "mountain person, that should tend to his goats" teaching you fundamental knowledge? xD Boy are you sad. And what do you mean suck off Bush? You're the fag isn't that your job?

The fact that you have to mention such things so often, tells otherwise. If you have to tell others, I get along with everyone, it suggests you are in a very desperate state. It makes it even more desperate when you start to mention it, when the topic was not even about that.

Boy now you must really be mad :laugh:.

Berberori stop making such offers, I'm not a fag like you. And that's good, a bullet in the head is what you need. It's what all useless waste of space, dumb people like you need.

I reacted with horror, I'm deeply shocked at how such amebas have evolved, disgusting!

I'm sorry, but seriously though? You, me? You know how I look like? You can't even... Damn.

As of the rest, I'll just say... Wow... It really took you some time, Mr Slow rep gotta think hard 5 +2 is 8 damn yes arberori crushed yea yea yea now i jerk off wiwiwiw

Kastrioti1443
09-27-2014, 04:38 PM
She was a dirty whore and i do not feel bad at all, not a single drop of mercy. If i was at the place of the father or uncle, i would hunt all the brothers, cousins of the turk, kill them and cut their fingers and tongues, this is the right thing to do. This whore degenerated herself and she deserves this fate and humiliation, may the father take the revenge.

However to my honest opinion, this thread is useless, because one person does not represent anything, so a mod better closes this thread ( it is going totally off topic as well).

The Illyrian Warrior
09-27-2014, 04:39 PM
Oh you really do... Tell me, are you the Don Juan that fucked half of Peja or? Please, you Kocevars are full of it.

Thank you, now die.

:picard1:

Shpulla tkisha rreh derisa t'kisha shti me flejt me barbika qe i ki ne dhome.

alb0zfinest
09-27-2014, 05:54 PM
I reacted with horror, I'm deeply shocked at how such amebas have evolved, disgusting!

I'm sorry, but seriously though? You, me? You know how I look like? You can't even... Damn.

As of the rest, I'll just say... Wow... It really took you some time, Mr Slow rep gotta think hard 5 +2 is 8 damn yes arberori crushed yea yea yea now i jerk off wiwiwiw

You reacted with butthurt. Typical of fags like you. berberori don't talk about animals you have no clue about. Not only that, that's not even an insult LOL.

Berberori when did I suggest anything like that? So aside from being dumb you are delusional as well?

Lol what a moron. You speak so much of supposedly having a life but, you are here practically all day. So much so, danishmend made a cartoon of you. So unlike you I actually had to go take care of some things. Plus I don't take a dumb person like you seriously enough to dedicate all my day into arguing with you.

Arbėrori
10-02-2014, 10:39 PM
Not interested

Alexandros
10-02-2014, 11:07 PM
I hope he will be a nice sissy of a mafia Shqiptare ne Gjermani :laugh:

Zezak
10-03-2014, 12:20 AM
sad to hear bro

Gustave H
10-03-2014, 12:24 AM
May she Rest in Peace. Very sad.