PDA

View Full Version : classify Germans girls

Ctwentysevenj
09-27-2014, 02:51 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8Njb6LG-9dk/TnuwZJbx6tI/AAAAAAAAAQ4/V1hzSYqOlbo/s1600/026.JPG:cool:

Iloko
09-27-2014, 02:58 AM
predominantly negroid

Aviator
09-27-2014, 03:02 AM
If there is a God, he is surely evil for creating such creatures.

Alessio
09-27-2014, 03:08 AM
Why do you have so much hate ?

If there is a God, he is surely evil for creating such creatures.

Aviator
09-27-2014, 03:10 AM
Why do you have so much hate ?

Not hate, disappointment is a more appropriate word.

Guapo
09-27-2014, 03:16 AM
Oktoberfest dresses

Pjeter Pan
09-27-2014, 03:23 AM
Damn barbarians, I hate Germans like them for what they did to rome

Bloodnigger
09-27-2014, 03:29 AM
Nogrid.

Alessio
09-27-2014, 03:44 AM
In many individuals that you've known, or as a race ?

Not hate, disappointment is a more appropriate word.

Gustave H
09-27-2014, 03:45 AM
German? Fuck NO.

Petros Houhoulis
09-27-2014, 03:56 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8Njb6LG-9dk/TnuwZJbx6tI/AAAAAAAAAQ4/V1hzSYqOlbo/s1600/026.JPG:cool:

These two are Vladar and the Prince of Macrobia in disguise trying to get a German ID card by stealth!!!

Aviator
09-27-2014, 04:00 AM
In many individuals that you've known, or as a race ?

Both.

But my disappointment mostly stems more from knowing how much further along humanity would be as a species (especially in the fields of science and engineering) had major events of the 20th century played out differently.

Alessio
09-27-2014, 04:06 AM
In this case the first enforces the second I suppose :whistle:

Both.

But my disappointment mostly stems more from knowing how much further along humanity would be as a species (especially in the fields of science and engineering) had major events of the 20th century played out differently.

Bloodnigger
09-27-2014, 04:07 AM
German? Fuck NO.

Welcome to Europe, friend.

May you enjoy a genuine swedish midsummer.

Merida
09-27-2014, 04:39 AM
Oktoberfest dresses

Dirndl :D

Andrei the 2nd
09-27-2014, 05:16 AM
Depigmented Faelid. Could pass anywhere in Central to Northwest Europe.

Roy
09-27-2014, 05:44 AM
Lol.

Ctwentysevenj
09-27-2014, 06:03 AM
Ethnic Germans of the future

Proto-Shaman
09-29-2014, 10:16 PM
Loloid

Not a Cop
09-29-2014, 11:10 PM
Welcome to Europe, friend.

May you enjoy a genuine swedish midsummer.

Blanda upp bro!

LightHouse89
09-29-2014, 11:15 PM
Well if this is modern germany then I feel sorry for Europe. So much for those famous engineers....the only white people left in the world by the end of the century will be racially aware Americans. At my college there is alot of european exchange students and all of them interracially date and almost exclusively. It is so disgusting. They must have been raised in homes without and values or sense of care. I just want them to leave and not stay here.

They cannot pick a decent white man here then they dont belong here as far as I am concerned.

LightHouse89
09-29-2014, 11:16 PM
Blanda upp bro!

Do you see this stuff in Russia or what the russians on stormfront post is just an exaggeration? [no kidding there is a thread about this but only in Russia LOL].

LightHouse89
09-29-2014, 11:18 PM
Shame, what kind of sub- animals will wear this part of Bavarian and Austrian folklore.

Tupac Shakur.

Borna
09-29-2014, 11:20 PM
Do you see this stuff in Russia or what the russians on stormfront post is just an exaggeration? [no kidding there is a thread about this but only in Russia LOL].

Only during my residence in Russia on holidays (2-3 months) i saw on TV that 3 Negros were killed.

Arbėrori
09-29-2014, 11:23 PM
To be honest, they're beautiful girls.

Please do not offend people in such a low manner, we're all human... We of all people as Europeans should show an example of superiority.

LightHouse89
09-29-2014, 11:29 PM
Only during my residence in Russia on holidays (2-3 months) i saw on TV that 3 Negros were killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUyGtzG9MXs&hd=1

:rolleyes:

LOL

Borna
09-29-2014, 11:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA

Borna
09-29-2014, 11:59 PM
There was video several years ago made by Russian nationalists , it was called something like "Moscow Antifa Hunt season 2012" and it was on youtube. They depicted a list of various antifascist killed in their action with some cool cartoon music in background.

Mortimer
09-30-2014, 12:11 AM
oktoberfest attracts many people from all over the world it is the biggest folkfest around the world, there will be blacks too and it is required to wear bavarian ethnic wear. also i wear what i want, i would get myself a janker i dont care if i dont look german.

aimar
09-30-2014, 12:19 AM
I've seen some similar Portuguese girls, pan-euro look

JoeyGee8688
09-30-2014, 12:24 AM
They're from Germany's Black Forest region, I believe.

Leliana
09-30-2014, 12:13 PM
Well if this is modern germany then I feel sorry for Europe. So much for those famous engineers....the only white people left in the world by the end of the century will be racially aware Americans. At my college there is alot of european exchange students and all of them interracially date and almost exclusively. It is so disgusting. They must have been raised in homes without and values or sense of care. I just want them to leave and not stay here.

Start breathing again. :)

I'm almost certain that they aren't 'Germans' but just tourists attenting the Oktoberfest. This year it's a trend that tourists from all around the world purchase or rent Bavarian garbs (not original ones, but low class, untraditional ones) for their visit of the Oktoberfest.

I've seen local news coverage where US Americans, Australians, Chinese and even Africans run around in Bavarian-like wannabe garbs. :picard2: It's ridiculous, yes, but these tourists leave after a few days and I hope they'll never wear our costumes again. So no huge harm served besides temporary eye cancer...

Virtuous
09-30-2014, 12:23 PM

Please do not offend people in such a low manner, we're all human... We of all people as Europeans should show an example of superiority.

Being deliberately genocided through mass immigration - a true sign of superiority.

Heart of Oak
09-30-2014, 12:36 PM

I'm almost certain that they aren't 'Germans' but just tourists attenting the Oktoberfest. This year it's a trend that tourists from all around the world purchase or rent Bavarian garbs (not original ones, but low class, untraditional ones) for their visit of the Oktoberfest.

I've seen local news coverage where US Americans, Australians, Chinese and even Africans run around in Bavarian-like wannabe garbs. :picard2: It's ridiculous, yes, but these tourists leave after a few days and I hope they'll never wear our costumes again. So no huge harm served besides temporary eye cancer...

We have a simular problem in Scotland, "Edinburgh festival" It's funny how many think they can buy a tartan and the history behind it, I might start selling reunion tickets to "culodon moor" I take dollars and punts...

Grenzland
09-30-2014, 12:51 PM

Would be great if you would be less gay...

isthisreallife
09-30-2014, 01:03 PM
They are beautiful german girls...what's the problem

Grenzland
09-30-2014, 01:07 PM
They are beautiful german girls...what's the problem

Mostly the fact that they aren't German. And not beautiful. But I guess they are girls, so you are right.

dude
09-30-2014, 01:11 PM
Too German for me to classify. It is off the charts.

isthisreallife
09-30-2014, 01:17 PM
Mostly the fact that they aren't German. And not beautiful. But I guess they are girls, so you are right.

Lol...I'm just trolling...they're not beautiful...tho beauty is in the eye of the beholder,erm I think. I though german people practice exogamy, I don't think the german race is facing an existential threat.

Xanthias
09-30-2014, 01:19 PM
NIggaz.

Leto
09-30-2014, 01:25 PM
They are regular black African girls. Nothing special or horrible. And they must be foreign tourists. No need to make a fuss.

Linebacker
09-30-2014, 01:27 PM
Thats how Germans will look in a couple hundred years.

Leto
09-30-2014, 01:29 PM
We have some blacks in big cities. Most of them are either students or some contract workers. I've also heard about black prostitutes. Besides we have some mulattos, they are mostly children of Russian girls and African students. It happened back in the Soviet period, they came to Russia from Soviet-friendly countries. Most of them left the girls with their children and returned to Africa.

dude
09-30-2014, 01:31 PM
Fuhrer's wet dream.

LightHouse89
09-30-2014, 01:32 PM

Americans in it? They have to be puerto ricans or some other retarded group of people from here :picard1:. In Pennsylvania and rural New York they celebrate it but it has become Americanized much like most immigrant european cultures here, like st. patricks day [totally different than the Irish holiday]. In my state there are not many Germans so no one really celebrates Oktoberfest. We can make German food though and have afew beers and call that an oktoberfest hahah but you need German music for that event :thumb001: The only big holiday we have here [that the rest of america actually stole and copied from us] is Thanksgiving. Its kind of a boring celebration but a day off from work.

LightHouse89
09-30-2014, 01:34 PM
We have some blacks in big cities. Most of them are either students or some contract workers. I've also heard about black prostitutes. Besides we have some mulattos, they are mostly children of Russian girls and African students. It happened back in the Soviet period, they came to Russia from Soviet-friendly countries. Most of them left the girls with their children and returned to Africa.

How wonderful :rolleyes: Here we had laws preventing them from marrying or having children with us right up into the 70s. Before that we had Jim Crow laws which prevented them from being as violent as they are today. I wish we would bring those laws back...they really worked and kept the blacks in line.

isthisreallife
09-30-2014, 03:39 PM
How wonderful :rolleyes: Here we had laws preventing them from marrying or having children with us right up into the 70s. Before that we had Jim Crow laws which prevented them from being as violent as they are today. I wish we would bring those laws back...they really worked and kept the blacks in line.

Has there ever been studies on black Americans " predisposition to violence. It's strange how 10 percent of the population commit the majority of the crimes in the us, and these are not so called "petty crimes".

LightHouse89
09-30-2014, 09:09 PM
Has there ever been studies on black Americans " predisposition to violence. It's strange how 10 percent of the population commit the majority of the crimes in the us, and these are not so called "petty crimes".

Yet still liberals here argue about how it has to do with socio economic this or that.....yeah we are aware of that but whos fault is it that they are impoverished? Not mine. So how should such an excuse work? My theory is this.....excuses never make good answers to problems. But liberals believe excuses are the answers to problems....never hold personal accountability for anything nor should we ever tell society to hold responsibility for anything. When I tell left wing people that excuses never make good answers they pout and rage in front of me and I just smile at them. They get so mad. Try it some time. But be careful you piss off the wrong leftist and they might attack you.

Thunder_shock
07-08-2015, 05:40 AM
Nice looking German lasses.:thumb001:

Valmont
07-08-2015, 05:53 AM
Nice upping of an old thread haha.

Has anyone even thought that these girls could have been adopted by German parents? They could totally identify with German culture, have been raised in a German home and speak perfect German. They might not look ethnically German but could still be much more German than I am.

Brasileiro
07-08-2015, 06:04 AM
Troll thread.