PDA

View Full Version : Only BNP Can Save Britain from the “Terror” of Islamist Colonisation and Protect British Identity

Liffrea
03-17-2010, 03:37 PM
Says First Sikh Member

Only the British National Party can save Britain from the terror of Islamist colonisation and protect the identity of the British people, said Sikh activist and the first ethnic member of the party, Rajinder Singh, today.

Speaking after being given his party membership card, Mr Singh said he was determined to ensure that the BNP’s “message was heard without distortions and lies.

“All of the other parties follow policies which will result in the Islamification of Britain,” Mr Singh said.

http://bnp.org.uk/2010/03/only-bnp-can-save-britain-from-the-%e2%80%9cterror%e2%80%9d-of-islamist-colonisation-and-protect-british-identity-says-first-sikh-member/

Wulfhere
03-17-2010, 04:35 PM
Mr Singh is right. Would anyone here advocate that people of alien race should have literally a zero presence? I wouldn't. Small numbers - and I do mean small - pose no threat to our culture, as long as they are law abiding. Whether the Sikh presence in the UK is small enough to qualify is another question, but in principle, as I said, he is correct.