PDA

View Full Version : Are scandinavians overrated?

Bahaman
10-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Most internet racists always put scandinavians on pedestal without any reasoning due to their so called "blondism". Steroetypically scandinavians considered whitest people for some reason despite the fact that most of them are usually baltids(rather than proper nordics) and there's strong mongoloid influence on them. There are barely any true nordids among them and many scandinavians are gracile(especially the females). I mean even russians are more robust than scandinavians.

In my opinion it's Brits(anglo-saxons) who should be poster boys for all white people. After all it's anglo-saxons that are the one who dominate the world media and they are the one who conquered hafl the planet and spread their culture around the world. They also came up with the racial ladder and should be regarded as standard for all white people.

aimar
10-03-2014, 02:46 PM
white poster-boys are Danes, deal with it.

Bahaman
10-03-2014, 02:55 PM
white poster-boys are Danes, deal with it.

Danes? Why danes?

dude
10-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Media owners are Jews. Get your facts straight.

aimar
10-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Danes? Why danes?

Because they lack the residual mongolian influence other scandinavians have.

Bahaman
10-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Because they lack the residual mongolian influence other scandinavians have.
Denmark was conquered by Atilla. They are surely mongoloid influenced

Yes, but majority of actors and entertainers are wasps.

dude
10-03-2014, 03:01 PM
Denmark was conquered by Atilla. They are surely mongoloid influenced

Yes, but majority of actors and entertainers are wasps.
Actors are puppets doing their job. Content is decided by the Jews. They control the media.

FeederOfRavens
10-03-2014, 05:14 PM
:picard2:

Linebacker
10-03-2014, 05:17 PM
Well maybe on such forums but in the real world I don't think anyone gives a shit,including Scandinavians themselves.

Leo Iscariot
10-03-2014, 05:18 PM
As you can see, they're the pinnacle of Whiteness.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/1a167274feb0820bbc4ea8f2742f2656/tumblr_mgyhkfMGkX1s2rwaso1_1280.png

Gustave H
10-03-2014, 05:20 PM
All you're here to do is try to divide the White race. We are uniting, we are moving forward. You fucking anti-Whites are not going to destroy us. Deal with that motherfucker.

FeederOfRavens
10-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Most Scandinavians are Tronders, Borrebies or Nordids with no Mongoloid influence.

Leo Iscariot
10-03-2014, 05:25 PM
All you're here to do is try to divide the White race. We are uniting, we are moving forward. You fucking anti-Whites are not going to destroy us. Deal with that motherfucker.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/54851067.jpg

MINARDOWICZ
10-03-2014, 05:34 PM
Norweigans, Danes, and Icelandic people are the whitest and have less asian influence. Deal with it ;). Swedes are a lil diff and between the Norwegians and Finns.

Aldaris
10-03-2014, 05:37 PM
The're indeed overrated either in terms of phenotype or culture. Seems pretty cool to be a "viking" nowadays.

But, they lack any actual mongoloid influence. Some however look pseudo-mongoloid due to a significant WHG admixture, which generates some traits associated with mongoloids (for example very prominent cheekbones).

FeederOfRavens
10-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Norweigans, Danes, and Icelandic people are the whitest and have less asian influence. Deal with it ;). Swedes are a lil diff and between the Norwegians and Finns.

Swedes as a whole have less Sami influence than Norwegians but nethier have significant asian influence.

MINARDOWICZ
10-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Swedes as a whole have less Sami influence than Norwegians but nethier have significant asian influence.

Look at PCA plots... Who plots closer to Finns and Slavs as well as Sami and Baltic peoples? Swedes... Trust me, just go look at it. Think about this... Norwegians have celtic influence too and less baltic influence... that is simply the truth.

FeederOfRavens
10-03-2014, 05:47 PM
Look at PCA plots... Who plots closer to Finns and Slavs as well as Sami and Baltic peoples? Swedes... Trust me, just go look at it. Think about this... Norwegians have celtic influence too and less baltic influence... that is simply the truth.

I'm talking about Sami. There's a reason Norway has a bigger Sami pop. I'm well aware that Sweden has ore Baltic influence.

LightHouse89
10-03-2014, 05:48 PM
yes they are the purest of europeans....look at icelanders. :cool: they define what it is to be a white person.

FeederOfRavens
10-04-2014, 02:42 AM
Anyways Scandinavians have had a big influence for their numbers.

Sakis
10-04-2014, 02:48 AM
How do you explain the fact that they are blond if not superiority?

Merida
10-04-2014, 02:48 AM
In my opinion it's Brits(anglo-saxons) who should be poster boys for all white people. After all it's anglo-saxons that are the one who dominate the world media and they are the one who conquered hafl the planet and spread their culture around the world. They also came up with the racial ladder and should be regarded as standard for all white people.

How about no poster boys for 'white people' instead? :)

Damião de Góis
10-04-2014, 02:54 AM
I think that's more in America.

JoeyGee8688
10-04-2014, 02:55 AM
Mongoloid Vikings? But you can't grow rice in Scandinavia!

Andrei the 2nd
10-04-2014, 03:01 AM
A lot of Anglo people are Atantids.

aimar
10-04-2014, 03:06 AM
A lot of Anglo people are Atantids.

Atlantis is a myth

Furnace
10-04-2014, 03:10 AM
no

Piccolo
10-04-2014, 03:14 AM
I think that's more in America.

Yes, I think you are correct. It is a colonial thing. In the American psyche Scandinavians look so different from blacks and other non-European people that they become the benchmark of what it means to be European. It is interesting that this analysis has little or nothing to do with such concepts as culture and history, but is almost entirely based on physical characteristics such as skin tone and hair color.

Ctwentysevenj
10-04-2014, 03:15 AM
Maybe overrated, but they do have some of the most successful societies in the world. Actually all those smaller Central and Northern European states are very successful like all the Scandinavian countries, Finland included, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria and Slovenia. Not including the big states.

Amud
10-04-2014, 03:22 AM
Thank you for posting this. I already made a thread about Swedes being non Nordic, although many members argued with me. After examining many pictures of Swedes, I came to the conclusion that the most important racial element among them is the East Baltic, while the Nordic is of secondary importance. There are also Lappids, Alpines and Atlanto-Med/Atlantids to be found.

In truth, I would say the whitest people come from the middle Western part of Europe: British Isles, BeNeLux, northern regions of France and Germany. Scandinavians have too much Mongoloid influence in their facial structure (that's a generalization, obviously there are many Scandinavians who are pure textbook Nordic), despite their lighter average pigmentation.

Amud
10-04-2014, 03:24 AM

Icelandic people? Ok, sure...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/b3b15d58f6cd569d45a88910b35a86a2/tumblr_n895o3bXg41td3k3fo1_400.jpg

FeederOfRavens
10-04-2014, 03:24 AM
Thank you for posting this. I already made a thread about Swedes being non Nordic, although many members argued with me. After examining many pictures of Swedes, I came to the conclusion that the most important racial element among them is the East Baltic, while the Nordic is of secondary importance. There are also Lappids, Alpines and Atlanto-Med/Atlantids to be found.

In truth, I would say the whitest people come from the middle Western part of Europe: British Isles, BeNeLux, northern regions of France and Germany. Scandinavians have too much Mongoloid influence in their facial structure (that's a generalization, obviously there are many Scandinavians who are pure textbook Nordic), despite their lighter average pigmentation.

You've never been to Sweden while Mr.Majestic lives there and he disagreed with you

FeederOfRavens
10-04-2014, 03:25 AM
Icelandic people? Ok, sure...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/b3b15d58f6cd569d45a88910b35a86a2/tumblr_n895o3bXg41td3k3fo1_400.jpg

I can tell you have something against Scandos.

MINARDOWICZ
10-04-2014, 04:05 AM
yes they are the purest of europeans....look at icelanders. :cool: they define what it is to be a white person.

Icelandic people are prime examples of whiteness, yes.

Smeagol
10-04-2014, 04:18 AM
I think Anglo-Saxons are the standard for whiteness, yeah.

As for historically, Sweden, and Denmark were both Great Powers for a while, and Scandinavians have contributed some important things in the arts, and sciences.

opening
10-04-2014, 07:46 AM
depends what you mean by 'overrated'. their countries seem to be fnctioning fine

Bahaman
10-04-2014, 08:03 AM
depends what you mean by 'overrated'. their countries seem to be fnctioning fine

Racially they are overrated

Scholarios
10-04-2014, 08:05 AM
They seem a very non-offending people. Though a bit arrogant in regards to some things like musical or artistic tastes.

Leliana
10-05-2014, 12:45 AM
Uhm, Scandinavians aren't overrated. If anything, they're underrated. Most people don't know anything about them or Germanics in general.

Bloodnigger
10-05-2014, 12:50 AM
They're decent people overall, though overpacified. Make good tourists too.

I don't know why people see them as arrogant.

RyanORyan
10-05-2014, 01:04 AM
All this talk is bullshit.
Recent YDNA research sets all racism into the junkyard.

All history books will have to be written again.

There are still a lot of lunatics, even on this forum, that still believe in the idiotic NAZI propaganda.
It's a fake! They didn't know what they were talking about!

Scandinavians have an YDNA group I.
Most German and Celts have R1b. (Germanic and Celts are related!)
Most Eastern Europeans have YDNA group R1a.
Not so much different from Western Europe after all!

So, the Scandinavians are an entirely other group of people than the Germanic tribes..

Wake up! Nationalism based on idiotic legends is over.

We R 1 PPL. :writing_thinking:

FeederOfRavens
10-05-2014, 01:07 AM

There are still a lot of lunatics, even on this forum, that still believe in the idiotic NAZI propaganda.

So, the Scandinavians are an entirely other group of people than the Germanic tribes..

Ok just ignore different R1b subclades and the fact that R1b is very common in Scandinavia.

Alessio
10-05-2014, 01:14 AM
How Scandinavians went from being oath swearing Varangians and Vikings :viking4: :viking to being hippie leftists :blume::flypig: is still a riddle to me..

Alessio
10-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Het is maar net in met welke terminologie je 'racisme' wilt definiëren denk ik zelf..

RyanORyan
10-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Well, probably you didn't study the subject enough.

In most European countries, all these groups exist in some form. R1b R1a I J and so on..
The point is, there are certainly regional differences between the mixture of the groups.
But in fact, the groups exist everywhere.
And that for thousands of years.

It's nonsense to talk about a "European race".

Some right wing Americans tend to think of "Vikings" or "Germanics" as the main tribes, but that is nonsense.

Just look at the YDNA research!

In my region of the South of The Netherlands we were considered to be Franks (Germanic).
YDNA proved, that our region has a great portion of Celtic YDNA, and that the Frankish YDNA is only a rather small group.
In fact, my own ancestry line makes about 17% of the population. (Yeah, Brabant!)
Strange is that the Viking I YDNA group (total) makes about 10% of the population of Brabant.

Nevertheless, R1b YDNA is the majority of our population.

LightHouse89
10-05-2014, 08:34 PM
They're decent people overall, though overpacified. Make good tourists too.

I don't know why people see them as arrogant.

I like Norwegians and Finns the most. They are quiet, sort of conservative and keep to themselves. :cool:

Stimpy
10-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Steroetypically scandinavians considered whitest people for some reason despite the fact that most of them are usually baltids(rather than proper nordics)
Most Scandos are NordoCMs, Baltids and unreduced Nordids and CMs.

and there's strong mongoloid influence on them.
No.

There are barely any true nordids among them
Yes, there is. More than in any other region in the entire world. (Except maybe Northern Germany + The Netherlands)

I mean even russians are more robust than scandinavians.
No.

Äijä
10-05-2014, 08:45 PM

That is the only thing you got right, and nationalism will be on the rise after the truth is out,

Stimpy
10-05-2014, 08:45 PM

Scandinavia is the birthplace of Germanic people, language and culture. Also, Scandinavians are the only Germanic people in Europe that aren't heavily mixed with Celtic/other European people.
http://www.worldology.com/Europe/images/ancient_europe_germanic.jpg

Äijä
10-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Scandinavia is the birthplace of Germanic people, language and culture. Also, Scandinavians are the only Germanic people in Europe that aren't heavily mixed with Celtic/other European people.
http://www.worldology.com/Europe/images/ancient_europe_germanic.jpg

Sveas are mixed with Finns and Sami moderately at least, Geats much less.

Any studies where you get these populations sorted out and compared?

Just reminding about the separate histories that these populations have.

Stimpy
10-05-2014, 08:52 PM
I think Anglo-Saxons are the standard for whiteness, yeah.

Anglo-Saxons and all other Germanic people like Germans, Dutch etc. can trace the majority of their ancestry to southern Scandinavia just some 1500 years ago.

Äijä
10-05-2014, 09:00 PM
Anglo-Saxons and all other succesful Germanic people like Germans, Dutch etc. can trace the majority of their ancestry to southern Scandinavia just some 1500 years ago.

Actually we cant trace the Y-dna I1 yet with enough accuracy, and that is clearly the marker, not R1b.

Then we have the linguistic datings and locations that conflict with the present understanding in history.
The linguistics will match if you put Finnic living in Svealand around the iron age or move the Germanic homeland to West Finland.

Stimpy
10-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Actually we cant trace the Y-dna I1 yet with enough accuracy, and that is clearly the marker, not R1b.

Then we have the linguistic datings and locations that conflict with the present understanding in history.
The linguistics will match if you put Finnic living in Svealand around the iron age or move the Germanic homeland to West Finland.

It's true that the history of Germanic people is complicated if you go further back and I mostly agree with what you're saying but I'm not talking about the ancient history of Germanic people.

What I'm saying is that at one point in time (around 750 BC) the majority of Germanic people were settled in Southern Scandinavia. This group of people make up the majority of the ancestry of all modern Germanic people and most of them left Scandinavia just some 1500 years ago.

Äijä
10-05-2014, 09:22 PM
It's true that the history of Germanic people is complicated if you go further back and I mostly agree with what you're saying but I'm not talking about the ancient history of Germanic people.

What I'm saying is that at one point in time (around 750 BC) the majority of Germanic people were settled in Southern Scandinavia. This group of people make up the majority of the ancestry of all modern Germanic people and most of them left Scandinavia just some 1500 years ago.

Yes, I agree.
I think the Geats are the origin of the Germanic peoples, could be proven wrong but this is my gut instinct.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Not by themselves....

Guapo
10-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Varg is underrated.

Balmung
10-05-2014, 09:38 PM
Sug min kuk.

Stimpy
10-05-2014, 09:50 PM
Scandinavia to Germanic people should be what Israel is to Jews.

Äijä
10-05-2014, 09:55 PM
Have fun fitting all of them in there.

That is the reason they migrated.

Dombra
10-05-2014, 09:58 PM
Scandinavians are not overrated in real life, they are overlooked. Apricity is the only place in the world where swarthy people rant about "them depigmented ugrics!".

Scandos are rarely mentioned when whiteness or European culture are being talked about internationally. But when they are mentioned they are always seen as pure and that they made great contributions despite low populations.
Do you want to know why they are not talking about "mongol elements in Scandinavia"? Because there is no such thing

aimar
10-05-2014, 10:00 PM
Do you want to know why they are not talking about "mongol elements in Scandinavia"? Because there is no such thing

Is that you in your profile pic?

Dombra
10-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Also I cannot take the OP seriously with Madara Uchiha as an Avatar. One of the worst written characters I have ever encountered in fiction

Dombra
10-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Is that you in your profile pic?

It is a Finnish school shooter

Aviator
10-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Well, probably you didn't study the subject enough.

In most European countries, all these groups exist in some form. R1b R1a I J and so on..
The point is, there are certainly regional differences between the mixture of the groups.
But in fact, the groups exist everywhere.
And that for thousands of years.

It's nonsense to talk about a "European race".

Some right wing Americans tend to think of "Vikings" or "Germanics" as the main tribes, but that is nonsense.

Just look at the YDNA research!

In my region of the South of The Netherlands we were considered to be Franks (Germanic).
YDNA proved, that our region has a great portion of Celtic YDNA, and that the Frankish YDNA is only a rather small group.
In fact, my own ancestry line makes about 17% of the population. (Yeah, Brabant!)
Strange is that the Viking I YDNA group (total) makes about 10% of the population of Brabant.

Nevertheless, R1b YDNA is the majority of our population.

It's funny, this has absolutely nothing to do with disproving "racism." Such discussions on different haplogroups and the large amount of genetic diversity amongst European peoples are actually something that "right wing racists" have more than anyone else.

Äijä
10-05-2014, 10:08 PM
It's Pekka-Eric Auvinen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jokela_school_shooting).

From a red-green "intellectual" family.

Furnace
10-05-2014, 10:11 PM
https://warosu.org/data/ck/img/0049/59/1385061592016.jpg

Leliana
10-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Yay! :D

http://satwcomic.com/art/Sweden-Denmark-and-Norway.jpg

Stimpy
10-05-2014, 10:38 PM
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1386/35/1386356118968.png

Mars06
10-06-2014, 11:41 AM
On the inside, I really wish I was more Nordic, so I could wear a mjolnir pendant without feeling like a poser.

Äijä
10-06-2014, 02:48 PM
On the inside, I really wish I was more Nordic, so I could wear a mjolnir pendant without feeling like a poser.

Your ancestry makes you predominantly Germanic, 50-80%, no reason to feel a poser.

Leto
10-06-2014, 02:57 PM
I don't think they are overrated. They are white and nice.:) What is really overrated is their "Mongoloid influence".
The OP is just troll.

Äijä
10-06-2014, 03:05 PM
I don't think they are overrated. They are white and nice.:) What is really overrated is their "Mongoloid influence".
The OP is just troll.

Even the mongoloid influence in Baltic Finns is highly overrated, Germanic, Slavic, Baltic and Finnic peoples living in Northern Europe form the whitest populations in the world if you care just about being white.
I personally think our culture and history is the most valuable legacy, but preserving the gene pool is also important.

Äijä
10-06-2014, 03:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm6nRi46pPA

Produced by the Nordic Council, this documentary explores the magnificent landscapes and culture of Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland and Sweden.

Leto
10-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Even the mongoloid influence in Baltic Finns is highly overrated, Germanic, Slavic, Baltic and Finnic peoples living in Northern Europe form the whitest populations in the world if you care just about being white.
I personally think our culture and history is the most valuable legacy, but preserving the gene pool is also important.
Yeah, I like Northern phenotypes a lot. Like these Estonians.
http://6.firepic.org/6/images/2014-10/06/2hq1e9b90zw3.jpg (http://firepic.org/)
http://6.firepic.org/6/images/2014-10/06/584xwfmv89b6.jpg (http://firepic.org/)

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 04:56 PM
They look eastern and maybe closer to swedes than norwegians, danes [who look more like nordic germans], icelanders [most beautiful women in north western europe], or islanders [brits and irish].

Äijä
10-06-2014, 05:39 PM
They look eastern and maybe closer to swedes than norwegians, danes [who look more like nordic germans], icelanders [most beautiful women in north western europe], or islanders [brits and irish].

Estonian genetics is a treasure not yet discovered fully, it will help to discover the population histories of Finland and Sweden.

Leto
10-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Btw, Icelanders are part Celtic. They must be close to white British people.

Leto
10-06-2014, 05:40 PM
Estonian genetics is a treasure not yet discovered fully, it will help to discover the population histories of Finland and Sweden.
What do you think of the Estonian language? Do you understand at least something?

Prisoner Of Ice
10-06-2014, 05:54 PM
It's Pekka-Eric Auvinen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jokela_school_shooting).

(Newser) – The Finnish teenager who killed eight people and committed suicide last week chatted online with a Philadelphia area youth who plotted a Columbine-style assault at a suburban school. Dillon Cossey, 14, told his attorney that the Finnish youth "gave no indication he was going to do anything violent" and Cossey insisted he "offered nothing in the way of encouragement."

Authorities are hoping the information may offer some insight into the Finnish teen's conduct. Both boys were avid players of the video game "Hitman," and shared an obsession with the students responsible for the Columbine high school massacre. Cossey, who was arrested last month after police confiscated a stockpile of weapons in his bedroom, is awaiting a hearing to determine a treatment program.

Ut oh, better be careful what I say in my emails.

Dictator
10-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Scandinavians are practically invisible outside Anthroforums, people only remember then when they see something about vikings or nords, and even then they think about wrong stereotypes.

Pjeter Pan
10-06-2014, 05:58 PM

http://38.media.tumblr.com/1a167274feb0820bbc4ea8f2742f2656/tumblr_mgyhkfMGkX1s2rwaso1_1280.png

Snow elf

Prisoner Of Ice
10-06-2014, 06:01 PM

Wow. What an amazing beauty.

I want to foul her up with my freckled DNA.

Dictator
10-06-2014, 06:06 PM
Wow. What an amazing beauty.

I want to foul her up with my freckled DNA.

She is pretty but she must have a lot of medical problems like photophobia, astigmatism, etc.

Vlach
10-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Sweden is so cool but nowadays retarded immigration policy destroy it.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-06-2014, 06:12 PM
She is pretty but she must have a lot of medical problems like photophobia, astigmatism, etc.

She is not an albino. She would have red eyes.

There's actually a lot of such people I grew up with. Many dutch americans look 'albino'. Dutch in dutchistan today mostly look jewish or triracial.

Dictator
10-06-2014, 06:13 PM

There's actually a lot of such people I grew up with. Many dutch americans look 'albino'. Dutch in dutchistan today mostly look jewish or triracial.

She is a known albino model. Her name is Nastya Zhidkova.

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 06:55 PM
Anglo-Saxons and all other Germanic people like Germans, Dutch etc. can trace the majority of their ancestry to southern Scandinavia just some 1500 years ago.

thats why I am a sexy borreby. :cool:

LightHouse89
10-06-2014, 07:14 PM
Btw, Icelanders are part Celtic. They must be close to white British people.

Yes so are Norwegians. They stole alot of our women but they do not necessarily look exactly like one of us.

Icelandic women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOd9Oj8HEfI

Irish women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFblTLRavkU

I mean they all look northern but different you know not to mention Ireland has alot of 'black irish' which are irish people with southern european looks as you can see in the video. Some Icelanders and Norwegians do too.

Leto
10-06-2014, 07:18 PM
thats why I am a sexy borreby. :cool:
Let's ask hot Caribbean ladies what they think of you.:rolleyes:

Stimpy
10-06-2014, 07:49 PM

She's an extremely obvious case of albinism, you must be joking. There are no blonde or non-blonde northern-euros that can be mistaken for her in any way.

Dictator
10-06-2014, 08:45 PM
She's an extremely obvious case of albinism, you must be joking. There are no blonde or non-blonde northern-euros that can be mistaken for her in any way.

There are no brains inside melons.

aimar
10-06-2014, 08:46 PM

what are you saying? She's part of the light spectrum of northern Europe, the lightest 10%.
Don't try to darken northern euros

Ctwentysevenj
10-06-2014, 08:49 PM

Well I have to admit, one of the largest owners of the media, is an Australian by the name of Rupert Murdoch and he is not a Curleytop(Jewish).

Ctwentysevenj
10-06-2014, 09:00 PM
As I said before, not including the large Euro states, UK, Germany, Italy and France as they are the largest economies in Europe and too big to compare with the Scandinavian countries, all Scandinavian countries and those those smaller countries in central and western Europe, like Austria, Belgium etc have been some of the most successful Countries on the planet.

Stimpy
10-06-2014, 09:04 PM
what are you saying? She's part of the light spectrum of northern Europe, the lightest 10%.
Don't try to darken northern euros

Lol, sometimes it's hard to know if people are trolling or not on this forum. Anyways the lightest north-euros are red-heads.

Bahaman
10-06-2014, 09:21 PM
As I said before, not including the large Euro states, UK, Germany, Italy and France as they are the largest economies in Europe and too big to compare with the Scandinavian countries, all Scandinavian countries and those those smaller countries in central and western Europe, like Austria, Belgium etc have been some of the most successful Countries on the planet.
False. Scotland which has population about 5 million easily trumps scandinavians in terms of contribution to mankind

FeederOfRavens
10-07-2014, 01:12 AM
False. Scotland which has population about 5 million easily trumps scandinavians in terms of contribution to mankind

So what? Scotland was industrialized way earlier.

Bahaman
10-07-2014, 01:14 AM
So what? Scotland was industrialized way earlier.

Scotland basically kickstarted industrial revolution when James Watt introduced his steam engine. That puts them ahead of Scaninavians.

FeederOfRavens
10-07-2014, 01:16 AM
Scotland basically kickstarted industrial revolution when James Watt introduced his steam engine. That puts them ahead of Scaninavians.

Wrong that's puts James Watt ahead of most people on earth. The average Scot did nothing to contribute to this.

Ultra
10-07-2014, 01:18 AM
Scandinavians are some of the most robust people there there is. Russians are just like other Northern/Central/Eastern Euros on average more robust than any swarthy non-Euro churkoid people, so you can go fuck yourself delusional OP.

Bahaman
10-07-2014, 01:25 AM
Wrong that's puts James Watt ahead of most people on earth. The average Scot did nothing to contribute to this.
Scotland produced Watt not scandinavians. So credit goes to Scots

Äijä
10-07-2014, 01:28 AM

You have his DNA?

Not a Cop
10-07-2014, 01:30 AM
Robusnigs are still nigs tho. No one ever wanked over the CM.

Scands are the sort of people that simply stay put in their land and go about their business quietly. I doubt that Swedes will try to fuck up in the Baltic again seen how it went last time.

The only thing messing up the picture is immigrants. Whereas I imagine pogroms in Russia with Jamal being catapulted from the Kremlin's bastions, I cannot see the same happening in Scando. Except for Finland maybe where they will die from the cold and the Finns will continue getting blind drunk in saunas.

If it weren't for the cold and the sense of impending doom from turkish-occupied germany, I would live in Scandinavia.

There were some Cromagnicist anthropologists wanking over robustness, aswell as Dinaricists in Jugoslavia, and Sudicists (mainly wanking over Meds) in Italy and Spain.

Äijä
10-07-2014, 01:33 AM
What do you think of the Estonian language? Do you understand at least something?

I understand something, written words are easier than speech.
There are a lot of common words that both have started to use for different meanings, there is a logic when you study it more.

I would say learning Estonian is very easy and I would like to at some point.

Bahaman
10-07-2014, 01:34 AM
Scandinavians are some of the most robust people there there is. Russians are just like other Northern/Central/Eastern Euros on average more robust than any swarthy non-Euro churkoid people, so you can go fuck yourself delusional OP.
No. Just look at the photos of scandinavians.

When I started to investigate them at first I expected to see lineup of tall robust nordids but instead I got bunch of reduced baltids.

FeederOfRavens
10-07-2014, 01:35 AM

So you're saying Scandos are inferior to Scots? Because they outclass Scots in a lot of areas.

Bahaman
10-07-2014, 01:39 AM
So you're saying Scandos are inferior to Scots? Because they outclass Scots in a lot of areas.
Scandos outclass Scots in certain departments because they are motivated to work harder cause there are no handouts from England as in case of Scotland.

What I'm basically saying is that Scandos are racially overrated unlike Britions who are usually tend to be underrated.

FeederOfRavens
10-07-2014, 01:41 AM
Scandos outclass Scots in certain departments because they are motivated to work harder cause there are no handouts from England as in case of Scotland.

What I'm basically saying is that Scandos are racially overrated unlike Britions who are usually tend to be underrated.

If you're talking about race then what does said nations a achievements have to do with anything?

Bahaman
10-07-2014, 01:42 AM
If you're talking about race then what does said nations a achievements have to do with anything?

Because some people here think that Scando's economic success is due to their racial superiority.

Insuperable
10-07-2014, 01:46 AM

Scots are certainly the most uber Northern Europeans.

FeederOfRavens
10-07-2014, 01:48 AM

Not rly

Bahaman
10-07-2014, 01:51 AM
One of the most. Along with English.

Insuperable
10-07-2014, 01:53 AM
One of the most. Along with English.

Yes.

Insuperable
10-07-2014, 02:02 AM
Regarding this topic, I think Scandinavians are underrated, at least judging by posts of many Southerners I saw overtime.

Raider
10-08-2014, 02:09 AM
No, it only seems to be obsessed southern Europeans and Middle-Easterners who care so much. Scandos themselves don't feel any different than anyone else.

Rudel
10-08-2014, 02:30 AM
No, it only seems to be obsessed southern Europeans and Middle-Easterners who care so much. Scandos themselves don't feel any different than anyone else.
Outside of the forums and trolls, it's more like a colonial emanation. Scandinavians are a small bunch with pretty much no influence to speak of, notwithstanding their forfeiting their own cultures all together in some cases.
There's always some moron to express some admiration for the « Scandinavian model », which is quite irritating, but that stops there, really.
In real life the pale types that exist up North look very odd here rather than impressing or superior.

Raider
10-08-2014, 02:41 AM
The only thing that you hear about it in Greece is about Finland's education system and everyone is wanking over it.

As for the rest, it is Americans and Russians that are seen as the ones you have to be wary of. (as people)

Daily reminder not to confuse TA with reality.

You would be wary of them for what reason exactly?

Sarmatian
10-08-2014, 02:47 AM
Most internet racists always put scandinavians on pedestal without any reasoning due to their so called "blondism".

You're dem right, them Mongols from the North shouldn't be on the pedestal.

In my opinion it's Brits(anglo-saxons) who should be poster boys for all white people.

You're dem wrong, it's should be me on the pedestal, them Brits will looks like niggas next to my uber blondism and superior intellect :p

♥ Lily ♥
10-08-2014, 08:55 AM
Maybe overrated, but they do have some of the most successful societies in the world. Actually all those smaller Central and Northern European states are very successful like all the Scandinavian countries, Finland included, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria and Slovenia. Not including the big states.

Norway, Iceland, and Switzerland are independent nations, and not EU controlled and bankrupted 'states' of the United States of Europe/EUSSR/Eurabia.

Corporate_Demolisher
08-01-2021, 11:50 PM
Scandinavians along with Germans/Anglos are the pure-blooded whites Hitler so frequently talked about.

Pietro97
08-01-2021, 11:58 PM
They are beautiful

mainly the germans

but they are extremely overrated

Rædwald
08-02-2021, 12:04 AM
He's right Anglo-Saxons are superior :cool:

El_Jibaro
08-02-2021, 12:14 AM
Yes, because you have to assemble all your furniture yourself in those countries.

Chocolate_Hound
11-21-2021, 01:55 AM
It's not that they're overrated, it's just that Scandinavians are too insignificant in number and isolated that they don't make as much of an influence as compared to Germany and the UK. There's like what, 15 million of them in total? They aren't powerful enough (economically or politically) to actually push any of the Nordic supremacy crap. In fact it was more Germans that believed in Nordic purity than Swedes or Norwegians themselves. Admittedly Scandinavian nations did very little if any colonizing.

Germans are the poster boys for white people alongside Anglo-Saxons. People overestimate the attention given to Nordic people in Europe. Half of the time I forget they're even in the continent.

Septentrion
11-21-2021, 02:51 AM
Scandinavians along with Germans/Anglos are the pure-blooded whites Hitler so frequently talked about.

Hitler was a psychopathic fool.

JamesBond007
11-21-2021, 03:10 AM
He's right Anglo-Saxons are superior :cool:

Obviously and Anglo-Saxons are the standard for 'whiteness' since it was Anglo-Saxons who colonized non-white lands mostly with the French and Spanish playing second or third fiddles.

Only retards think Scandinavians are the standard for whiteness.

check me out a Swede-negro-cuck :

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5b9cc511240000310094d053.jpeg

Slicing and dicing nordcucks left and right :

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/00/88/a200889777e7172bbfcffebacc4697c6.gif

bvnny
11-21-2021, 03:32 AM
Wypipo are cringe, embrace muttness, we're already dominating the world through the help of the jews

JamesBond007
11-21-2021, 03:53 AM
Wypipo are cringe, embrace muttness, we're already dominating the world through the help of the jews

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/Uj-WB1rAeZd2CeLkGzhDlAdFsvKFccLSGlRsgRhcIgJVq3vVaYWUZ yJSL_x4Z7WOjHA5du_ejG0N0hLeksgkxt9YqxY975g24ZC8pqd gZtbHhwRG982lH-46TmSgIRmQv_5qe4hixmW5Zc8koTHyWb1E_56InGnRWcc

bvnny
11-21-2021, 04:25 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/Uj-WB1rAeZd2CeLkGzhDlAdFsvKFccLSGlRsgRhcIgJVq3vVaYWUZ yJSL_x4Z7WOjHA5du_ejG0N0hLeksgkxt9YqxY975g24ZC8pqd gZtbHhwRG982lH-46TmSgIRmQv_5qe4hixmW5Zc8koTHyWb1E_56InGnRWcc

https://pix-media.priceonomics-media.com/blog/1224/image07.png
https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/a31c2aff42264dd7b31a9c16ffbbfa3c2ec8ab75/0_0_2000_1400/master/2000.png?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&

This is the future of the world we live in:

https://youtu.be/9Jd_aLBrgfM

Embrace muttness, muttness is the future, we're the kings of the new world era

Septentrion
11-21-2021, 06:56 AM
Obviously and Anglo-Saxons are the standard for 'whiteness' since it was Anglo-Saxons who colonized non-white lands mostly with the French and Spanish playing second or third fiddles.

Only retards think Scandinavians are the standard for whiteness.

check me out a Swede-negro-cuck :

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5b9cc511240000310094d053.jpeg

Slicing and dicing nordcucks left and right :

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/00/88/a200889777e7172bbfcffebacc4697c6.gif

Anglo - Saxons originated in Scandinavia ( precisely Denmark). They cannot be the standard as they are paler in complexion than the average White man. Yes, they were the most oppressive Whites. Well, Belgians were not any better, but learned from the Anglo - Saxons.

Septentrion
11-21-2021, 07:09 AM
Most internet racists always put scandinavians on pedestal without any reasoning due to their so called "blondism". Steroetypically scandinavians considered whitest people for some reason despite the fact that most of them are usually baltids(rather than proper nordics) and there's strong mongoloid influence on them. There are barely any true nordids among them and many scandinavians are gracile(especially the females). I mean even russians are more robust than scandinavians.

They are not overrated. It is due to the fact that blond hair and blue eyes a characteristic associated with Germanic people is most frequent in Scandinavia (50% - 80%). The classic Nordic race is most common in Sweden and Norway.

Finnish Swede
11-21-2021, 08:42 AM
Overrated? Overrated how?

Not by Scandinavians themselves anyway. Some might think that we criticize others too much (someway teaching others => keeping ourselves ''better''), but it is not directly that. We also ''ask'' a lot from ourselves! We think that world could be better place to live. It is up to us/humans, will we want that or not.

If some now really overrate us, then that has nothing to do with pure DNA-results. Yes, TA (many here) are focusing much too much those. Those are good to know, but basically just that. Opposite if we try to determinate what kind of people group A or group B are (or needs to be?) based on DNA test, we'll miss the ball. The latter one comes from fact how those people are in real. Scandinavians are known to be not ''trouble makers'', have a good working moral, organized, flexible, able to logical thinking (over more emotional hot headed behavior).

Lastly, what humans likes (or dislike) about looks, has nothing to do with fact who has been most successful in history (like Anglo-Saxons mentioned in this thread). Maybe there are Brits (men) who keeps Scandinavian women exactly ugly, but I have not met any (in real life). Basically it has been opposite :). Plus I remember news couple of years ago where British (women) wanted to get Danes sperm over their own men. Over all I have not faced any ''problems'' with relationships between Scandinavians and Brits. Not between political elite or big mass of people. I think those people respect each others enough and by then will not think each others too much either (healthy attitude). It is others (Europeans or non-Europeans) who are trying to put these groups against each others. I wonder why even as I think to know the reason (most of cases).

Dandelion
11-21-2021, 08:46 AM
I think it's very difficult to truly fit in a Scandinavian culture as an outsider. To be considered as 'one of them' is something few foreigners ever achieve. A stark contrast with their reputation. Vice versa I do know an elderly woman from Sweden who moved to Antwerp in the mid-60s. You would never notice she's Swedish, but she told me that she did struggle hiding her accent when she was 14 (when she moved to Belgium). And to this day she retains her culture from back home (for instance she owns many firearms and has a license for them).

Blondie
11-21-2021, 08:54 AM
Scandinavians are not overrated, only some third worlder (or nazi) fetisize them for sexual reasons, because they see the various white ethnicities as a same group and northernes are the most blonde, but they have no idea about the differences of european nations they see only the hair color etc. Actually the scandinavians have rather negative reputation among other whites in general, because they became the synonyms of kultur-marxism and self destruction.

Finnish Swede
11-21-2021, 09:26 AM
One way or other The World will recover and return to more normal life (COVID). If nothing else then accepting that as part of reality and everyday life (learn to live with it). So one way to think about this (and now just one way, not the whole picture) is look the passports. Those will give some idea how ''wanted'' your people will be in different countries.

Here is the latest listings (now 2021). Two Asian tiger are on the top. All Scandinavian countries are among of top 7 groups.
I think that is ok result. Interesting detail: My Finland's passport is ahead of my Sweden's passport :)

https://www.henleyglobal.com/passport-index/ranking
(more countries showed in link)

Top 10 / The best passports to hold in 2021 are:

1. Japan, Singapore (192 destinations)
2. Germany, South Korea (190)
3. Finland, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain (189)
4. Austria, Denmark (188)
5. France, Ireland, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden (187)
6. Belgium, New Zealand, Switzerland (186)
7. Czech Republic, Greece, Malta, Norway, United Kingdom, United States (185)
8. Australia, Canada (184)
9. Hungary (183)
10. Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia (182)

Of course that's how it will look via papers. How the real world works is still not always the same as what is written in papers. ''Racism'' rises heads here & there. Plus for northern (pale) whites that most of cases will help more than will make things more difficult.

Chocolate_Hound
01-12-2022, 01:26 AM
Scandinavians can exhibit some Mongoloid influence I've noticed, but they are not the average IMO. Typical Swede in Malmo or Gothenburg is no less blonde/pale and even more so than the average German.

And if you ask me they aren't overrated at all, they have some of the most successful economies in the world, they just aren't in the spotlight most of the time because they have rather small populations. Their anonymity is a good thing if you ask me.

slaog
01-12-2022, 06:13 PM
The steroypes of most countries are extremely overrated on here. It's almost the opposite of the media where they keep telling us we're all equal which is complete nonsense.

One thing that is overrated is vikings. Going around destroying towns, stealing and raping is not a great achievement.