PDA

View Full Version : How should immigrants act in their new country?

Frigga
03-21-2010, 10:38 PM
How should immigrants act in their new country? Should they cut all cultural ties and nationalist ties from their mother in favor of the new homeland? And adopt the cultural identity of the new land instead? Or, should they continue the traditions of their ancesters as it is such a part of their identity, as it is all they know? And in that train of thought, they're possibly thinking, should they trust their new neighbors, as they know nothing of their character? What other thoughts do you have?

Eldritch
03-21-2010, 11:01 PM
I'll make this brief:

How should immigrants act in their new country?

Learn the language and the customs (they don't have to adopt all the customs of the host population, but they do have to familiarise themselves with them and respect them), and make themselves useful -- get jobs or start businesses, whatever allows them to support themselves and to contribute to the economy.

Should they cut all cultural ties and nationalist ties from their mother in favor of the new homeland?

Of course not. That would be an entirely unreasonable demand -- and one that would not have any chance of being satisfactorily met anyway.

And adopt the cultural identity of the new land instead?

Again, not something that could realistically be expected to happen. With the immigrants' kids, maybe.

Or, should they continue the traditions of their ancesters as it is such a part of their identity, as it is all they know?

Why not, as long said traditions are not offensive to the host population. Infant genital mutilation and "honor" killings being examples.

And in that train of thought, they're possibly thinking, should they trust their new neighbors, as they know nothing of their character?

Are you asking if we should be concerned that immigrants might not trust us? Well, no-one is ever forced to immigrate into Europe, and no-one who has done so and decided they don't like here is ever prevented from leaving.

What other thoughts do you have?

Only that the best way to prevent the problems and potential conflicts you described would be just to end mass immigration, and in general have people stay where they are.

Anthropos
03-21-2010, 11:04 PM
I think the idea that all people of an ethnicity or a nationality (should) behave similarly is a bad idea in the first place.

Beorn
03-22-2010, 12:17 AM

With nothing but respect for the country that now homes and feeds them.

Should they cut all cultural ties and nationalist ties from their mother in favor of the new homeland?

Depends on how long they are going to stay. If they wish to settle here and become long term members, then they should damn well become very literate in everything which is English. Reject their cultures and customs and become little Englanders.

Don
03-22-2010, 02:24 AM

Admitting and respecting their inferior position in front of the old native breed and culture of their new country.

I'm not talking only about respect to the natives, I'm talking about submission.

Arrow Cross
03-22-2010, 02:50 AM
Or, should they continue the traditions of their ancesters as it is such a part of their identity, as it is all they know?
Absolutely. Because when the storm of history passes, they will have a homeland to return to. At the very worst, not them, but their children. Or grandchildren...
Until then, learn the language of the hosts and behave like good guests, but don't allow assimilation.

Now, if for some very special reason, they'd want to leave their country behind forever, they should first be racially similar/compatible with the host nation, able to take root in the new folk community. That the contary just doesn't work has a tragical evidence playing its charade before our very eyes.
If you pass that, a complete and unconditional assimilation is necessery, getting to know everything about the new land as extensively as possible.

Cato
03-22-2010, 04:23 AM
Assimilate.
Obey the law.
Don't bother other citizens.

Baron Samedi
03-22-2010, 05:27 AM
Obey the laws of the land, and still retain your cultural practices without pushing them on others.

As we should do ourselves.

Tabiti
03-22-2010, 06:36 AM
Silent as stone, still as water;)

Lithium
03-22-2010, 06:59 AM
They should show respect to the natives.

jerney
03-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Depends on the country. I would say different things are expected from immigrants in the US than in Europe. Everyone should respect the laws and customs of their host country, but it depends on the country and how much foreign groups' own customs and cultures can be incorporated into a society. In a country which was founded on immigration like the US a bit more leeway is acceptable, but the more foreign the people are the more clashes become inevitable. I actually don't even care if people of non-European background begin to outnumber the original European immigrant populations, but the set up will never work because the differences in mentality alone are too great.

When it's a nation with a group of people with ethnically homogeneous history then immigration should really be kept to a minimum and their cultures kept to themselves in their homes. I don't really believe in assimilation because it's just a facade, they can act the part of natives all they want, but in the end their blood betrays them.

Saruman
03-22-2010, 08:20 AM
"When in Rome act like Romans",
They should always learn well the language of the host country, and contribute to it in a positive manner, they might uphold their earlier traditions if they do not insult or pose threat to the host country.
Regarding assimilation important contributors should be assimilated, that is highly intelligent and capable people, and if we speak in European terms provided they are not anthropologically too distant. I would make the assimilation of commoners somewhat conditional, for example if their offspring's level of contribution is higher etc...

Wulfhere
03-22-2010, 08:48 AM
Like any guest - be as polite as possible, and leave once your host tires of you.

Monolith
03-22-2010, 09:25 AM
I actually agree with Wulfhere. :eek:

Economic migrants are guests, and they should be treated as such, as long as they respect the natives and their customs. The migrants' cultures and customs should be respected in turn, as long as they are legal and morally acceptable. However, if they break any laws, they should be incarcerated disproportionally longer than the natives would be if they committed the crime, and then deported to their country of origin. No assimilation. Zero tolerance to criminal behaviour.

Wulfhere
03-22-2010, 12:20 PM
The multi-cultists will no doubt respond by asking, But what about the ones who were born here? The answer, again, is simple. If a guest in your house is up the duff, and goes into labour giving birth, that baby has no more right to live in your house than the guest who was his mother.

Svanhild
03-22-2010, 05:45 PM
If they're from outside Europe:

Drive to the next airport, buy a ticket and fly back home.

If they're European continue with Eldritch's post: http://theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=186491&postcount=2 :wink

Lulletje Rozewater
03-23-2010, 05:32 AM
They should show respect to the natives.
Not in SA;)

Lulletje Rozewater
03-23-2010, 05:46 AM
Due to our historical past,we fit in well with others.
Some British methods are foreign to me:"eating with your fork upside down"
In general it is like.
Wipe not your feet as you enter a guest's house,but as you go out.No harm is done on both sides.

poiuytrewq0987
03-23-2010, 08:25 PM
Male immigrants should go off to work camps, and female immigrants should work in whorehouses especially Mercians.

Baron Samedi
03-23-2010, 08:32 PM
Male immigrants should go off to work camps, and female immigrants should work in whorehouses especially Mercians.

Get a fucking life.

Radojica
03-25-2010, 10:55 AM
Take Albanians which came to Kosovo and Metohija in 20th century (not the ones who were living there together with Serbs for centuries) as an example. Everything they were doing, but the other way around.

The Lawspeaker
03-25-2010, 11:18 AM
They should be submissive. They are merely let in because of our good graces because they have work/study to do here or because they are married to one of our own.

They should fully adapt themselves to our culture. To the point that they dream in our language. Know Dutch poets and writers better then their own and make sure never to get in trouble with the police. Not even for a speeding ticket. Three strikes you're out. When it comes to the felonies just one strike will do to seal your fate.

They can make themselves useful in their spare time too: if they have a degree in their own language they can start teaching it to those Dutch that seek to learn it.

Don
03-25-2010, 12:48 PM
The PROBLEM is that the opinions of the MAJOR PART of natives about this massive invasion of immigrants that have come to establish and breed here ad infinitum, are SHARED with the rest of the natives of europe BUT not shared with the FEW traitors on charge.

This is the main problem.

Ibericus
03-25-2010, 01:28 PM
We shouldn't have immigrants in the first place.
Now, if they come here , they should be submissive, with a lot of respect for the natives and culture, be as much respectful as posible, be discreet, be thankul for living in the first world..If they don't do this --> Expulsion

Anthropos
03-26-2010, 11:42 AM
Now, if they come here , they should be submissive, with a lot of respect for the natives and culture, be as much respectful as posible, be discreet, be thankul for living in the first world..If they don't do this --> Expulsion

"Now, if they come here ..."

It's not like that "first world" - your own words - is acting altruistically in this. She wants the immigrants to come to her.

"... they should be submissive, with a lot of respect for the natives and culture, be as much respectful as posible, be discreet, be thankul for living in the first world."

The so-called first world is lousy when it comes to inspiring foreigners to "respect" her. What should immigrants be "submissive" to, Mammon?

"If they don't do this --> Expulsion"

Dream on...

Arne
03-26-2010, 11:44 AM
They should be able to speak the Language and in Public they shouldn´t speak their home language like they do here ....
Funny enough some Germans already learned turkish..
fuck it

antonio
03-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Our politicians must actively promote inmigrants sons to love their native land whilst been scholarized by inmigrant teachers in inmigrant languages in separate schools which make them think that they're here for the same reason that their parents: to work where we dont want to work. Probably this is what Leftists used to call Apartheid, but as long as I have no ideological prejudices that measures are OK for me.

Another thing: I dont want them to love us and our culture, I just want them to work for us and respect our culture staying away from it as I stay away from theirs.

"Curiously" our traito...ehem, politicians are teaching them to love our culture and master our languages...EVEN THE REGIONAL ONES!!! (see Cataluña case) in order to make impossible (in a sort of Machiavelic case of shinking the ships on arrival) the massive second/third generation deportation which ought to be yet planified...just to save our fucking economies and our fucking world (insignificant things for what I see:mad:).

Ps. Another nice measure -the cherry on the top- is the importation (gov encouraged by i.e. doctoral helps ) of scientifics and directives from other races and countries because it's not fair they're here just to wash dishes. They should thank God Im not myself washing dishes but in a peaceful job cause if that were the case, Id doubt I could control my destructive instints. :mad:)

Ibericus
03-26-2010, 02:37 PM
It's not like that "first world" - your own words - is acting altruistically in this. She wants the immigrants to come to her.
and I don't want the immigrants to come :thumb001:

The so-called first world is lousy when it comes to inspiring foreigners to "respect" her. What should immigrants be "submissive" to, Mammon?

Submissive to our way of life, our culture, our rules, be respectful to the natives, which is not happening right now, they are acting as if they were in their own countries. And they bring crime, insecurity, noise, and the list goes on...

Dream on...
well I just give my opinion of how thing should be , if you don't like it sorry..

lei.talk
03-26-2010, 05:05 PM
http://9gag.com/photo/19806_500sq.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_Kingdom_since_1922#Manag ed_migration)

...et Thybrim multo spumantem sanguine cerno (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_of_Blood_speech).

line 86, book VI - Aeneid (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgil#The_Aeneid)

Anthropos
03-26-2010, 06:47 PM
and I don't want the immigrants to come :thumb001:

Submissive to our way of life, our culture, our rules, be respectful to the natives, which is not happening right now, they are acting as if they were in their own countries. And they bring crime, insecurity, noise, and the list goes on...

well I just give my opinion of how thing should be , if you don't like it sorry..

When you say that immigrants should not act "as if they were in their own countries", what immigrants are you speaking about? Those who will not stay only? Or those who have permission to stay as well? We're not discussing here whether immigration is good or bad. We're discussing how immigrants should act.

I think that the question "How should immigrants act?" was posed rather generally, and I don't think that the intention was to ask only whether we think that immigrants should commit crimes or not, agree or disagree?

So why shouldn't I pose the question again, since you didn't answer it:

What is it that immigrants should be "submissive" to?

So far you've only proposed "our rules" for an answer. What rules? Is it just another way of saying that they should not commit crimes? I don't think that the quiestion was about that. If you can't be more specific then I'm sure it's nothing important.

You complain that they are not "respectful to the natives", but what does it mean to you? Could you delimit what is and what is not respectful, in your opinion?

Ibericus
03-26-2010, 07:56 PM
When you say that immigrants should not act "as if they were in their own countries", what immigrants are you speaking about? Those who will not stay only? Or those who have permission to stay as well? We're not discussing here whether immigration is good or bad. We're discussing how immigrants should act.
I didn't say a word about being bad or good. I talked about how they should act, which is exactly the title of this thread.

I think that the question "How should immigrants act?" was posed rather generally, and I don't think that the intention was to ask only whether we think that immigrants should commit crimes or not, agree or disagree?

well, statistically immigrants are the ones who commit the most crimes in Europe..

What is it that immigrants should be "submissive" to?
look, i've seen european and american immigrants in Japan, and they are submissive to the way of life of Japan : They try to adapt as much as possible, they are respectful and they are discreet. They do not impose their law, they do not go against the rules (Burka and Sharia are examples)

So far you've only proposed "our rules" for an answer. What rules? Is it just another way of saying that they should not commit crimes? I don't think that the quiestion was about that. If you can't be more specific then I'm sure it's nothing important.Most crimes in Europe are comitted by immigrants, is that so hard to understand ? That tells you something: They do not have any respect for the host country , they are not Thankful that we let them in. Instead, they will keep their third-world mentality. Our rules are our Way of life, way of doing things. Our culture. Another example--> Treat females as an equal is something that we have reached in our society, and they do not in their society, so when you come here, you better forget about your country of orgin and Try to Be like us as much as you can. If I have to immigrate to another counry, I will try to pass as unnoticed as posible, and try to adapt to their way of life, becuase it is their land, and I will show them respect by adapting and trying to be like them. OK ?

You complain that they are not "respectful to the natives", but what does it mean to you? Could you delimit what is and what is not respectful, in your opinion?well, for example, ADAPTING is a way of showing respect to the natives. Learn our language, learn our culture, learn our history, BE like the rest of us, because this is OUR land and we are the majority. Lots of immigrants don't even speak our language, lots of immigrants decide they do not want to integrate, they form their own getthos, their own lifestyle in front of everybody . That shows you they don't have resepct for your country nor the natives.

Anthropos
03-26-2010, 08:07 PM
Most of the immigrants I met excelled in good manners. They can be relaxed with who they are. It's so popular in the nationalitist subculture to think that people who don't dislike foreigners never met any or that they are denying their true self, but I think it's the other way around.

Ibericus
03-26-2010, 08:14 PM
I have been an immigrant myself, in another european country.

Ibericus
03-26-2010, 08:21 PM
Most of the immigrants I met excelled in good manners. They can be relaxed with who they are. It's so popular in the nationalitist subculture to think that people who don't dislike foreigners never met any or that they are denying their true self, but I think it's the other way around.
ANthropos if you like immigrants so much, what are you doing here ? DO you know this forum is about Cultural & Ethnic European Preservation...:wink

Anthropos
03-26-2010, 08:43 PM
ANthropos if you like immigrants so much, what are you doing here ? DO you know this forum is about Cultural & Ethnic European Preservation...:wink
Yes. That's not a reason to slander foreigners. If anyone has a right to any preservation, then they have it as much as I have it. I'm not content with being a pathetic loser who needs to dislike people for no good reason.

Ibericus
03-26-2010, 09:05 PM
if anyone has a right to any preservation, then they have it as much as I have it.
yes, In their land :wink,

And wanting to preserve your identity, way of life, ethnicity, culture, is not being a Pathetic loser, but doing the right thing. They can preserve the same thing in their lands, not in ours.

Anthropos
03-26-2010, 09:10 PM
yes, In their land :wink,
In so far as human beings have any dignity surpassing that of cattle, they have it wherever they go. I recognize that dignity and hence I recognize that right.

Ibericus
03-26-2010, 09:17 PM
wherever they go
This is the KEY. "Wherever they go". Have you asked why they can go whereve they want ? who asks for them ? and who lets them ? And why they want to come ? And why en masse ?

perikolez
03-26-2010, 09:42 PM
This is the KEY. "Wherever they go". Have you asked why they can go whereve they want ? who asks for them ? and who lets them ? And why they want to come ? And why en masse ?

First , there are recognized borders that they should respect . If they enter illegally , the actoctonous people shouldnt respect them , because they dont respect local laws . Your righs depens on the the country you are . If i were in North Korea , i wouldnt have righs , if i were in a european country , i would have more righs than in North Korea . Your righs depende on the country you are . If you have entered illegally , you dont exist for the country , then you shouldnt have righs .

On the other hand , inmigrants are guests , and they should do that the owners of the country want , and they must respect them , and if they want to stay during a long time in that country , they must adapt to the local culture. Islamic inmigrants put arabic names to their children , and they never want to adopt to the local religion costumes ( cristianism , atheism) . If they get married with a local man or woman (the most usual ) , the local have to become islamic , and never hapen the oposite . For these questions , islamic inmigration should be restricted .

Anthropos
03-26-2010, 10:58 PM
No, it's not the key, what the hell do you mean? It's not a world of individuals who go wherever they want, for your information. If you think that is how it works, then go check reality.

who asks for them ? and who lets them ? [...] And why en masse ?It's not some kind of impenetrable mystery, you know. And it's not the immigrants' plot against you either. It's YOUR GOVERNMENT.

OneWolf
03-26-2010, 11:11 PM
I think they need to stay in their own country.But since that is not going to be the case anymore,they need to stop acting like animals
and get with the program.Learn the spoken language and adopt our culture.I'm not going to change for you.

Ibericus
03-26-2010, 11:42 PM
No, it's not the key, what the hell do you mean? It's not a world of individuals who go wherever they want, for your information. If you think that is how it works, then go check reality.
You are the one who said : "preserve their culture wherever they go". You are the one who needs to check reality. You want ethnical and cultural european preservation and at the same time preservation of immigrants' culture, how is this contradiction possible ?
For how many time will Stockholm be swedish, with now a 40% immigration and growing every year? and you want to preserve immigrants.culture ??!!.. and you supporting this massive occupation, because remember this is not immigration, 40% is invasion, occupation, substitution, GENOCIDE in other words.

It's not some kind of impenetrable mystery, you know. And it's not the immigrants' plot against you either. It's YOUR GOVERNMENT.
no, it's a plot against Europe which is worse. And well, it's not my government nor Europe's government, :thumb001: They are not working for europeans...

Anthropos
03-27-2010, 12:17 AM
You are the one who needs to check reality. You want ethnical and cultural european preservation and at the same time preservation of immigrants' culture, how is this contradiction possible ?
For how many time will Stockholm be swedish, with now a 40% immigration and growing every year? and you want to preserve immigrants.culture ??!!.. and you supporting this massive occupation, because remember this is not immigration, but invasion, occupation, substitution, GENOCIDE in other words.
It's not genocide. You're free to lie about your country, but don't lie about mine, please. That's bad manners. It's a gross political plot, but if the Swedish government wanted to stop it they could actually do so. They don't however. Quite to the contrary they planned it and they are the ones who implement it. Guess what, they're elected by the people even.

I don't want to preserve immigrant culture, but it is their right to do so.

I much prefer for people to have a real identity, actually, instead of being easily adaptable firstworldish consumers and cattle.

And finally, I don't think that culture is preserved by government, but by individual human beings who actively choose to affirm a tradition.

no, it's a plot against Europe which is worse. And well, it's not my government nor Europe's government, :thumb001: They are not working for europeans...Um aha... well, are you ever going to tell us about it?? Or do you imagine that police will knock on your door and confiscate your computer if you do? What keeps you so long?

Ibericus
03-27-2010, 12:36 AM
It's not genocide. You're free to lie about your country, but don't lie about mine, please.
WHere is the lie ? :confused:

That's bad manners. It's a gross political plot, but if the Swedish government wanted to stop it they could actually do so. They don't however. Quite to the contrary they planned it and they are the ones who implement it. Guess what, they're elected by the people even.
Yes, because people are being brainwashed to actually love immigration. It's part of the plot.

I don't want to preserve immigrant culture, but it is their right to do so.
in their land, not ours.:)

I much prefer for people to have a real identity, actually, instead of being easily adaptable firstworldish consumers and cattle.
what is a real identity in your opinion ? What makes Sweden swedish is not identity for you ? your culture, language, ethnicity is not identity ??

And finally, I don't think that culture is preserved by government, but by individual human beings who actively choose to affirm a tradition.
That would be true 400 years ago, but today, in the globalized world that we live in, the Government is the key to culture preservation. People today are just consumers with no say in the culture and tradition issues.

Um aha... well, are you ever going to tell us about it?? Or do you imagine that police will knock on your door and confiscate your computer if you do? What keeps you so long?
Sadly, Europe is only a puppet of....USrael ?

Anthropos
03-27-2010, 01:21 AM
WHere is the lie ? :confused:Look, I'm not going to debate with you anymore. You said that there is a genocide going on in Sweden based on some lunatic interpretation of immigration. We had a genocide in Sweden in recent times, but that had nothing to do with immigration. Just mind your own business, okay?

Yes, because people are being brainwashed to actually love immigration. It's part of the plot.

in their land, not ours.:)

what is a real identity in your opinion ? What makes Sweden swedish is not identity for you ? your culture, language, ethnicity is not identity ??The culture that a civilized being carries does not disappear as soon as he moves to another area. Human dignity which I believe is based on intrinsically human qualities is not tied to one single area. These are facts as far as I'm concerned. You may want to deny them and believe in collectivistic-primitivistic blood and soil ideas or in fascist ideas, but it goes against nature, in my opinion.

That would be true 400 years ago, but today, in the globalized world that we live in, the Government is the key to culture preservation. People today are just consumers with no say in the culture and tradition issues.You be the politician then. Good luck with your ideas! :P

Sadly, Europe is only a puppet of....USrael ?So "USrael" is pulling the strings, and there's nothing your government could do to govern your country. Your ideas do not seem to stop at being 'fantastic', they approach self-contradiction even, because you just said that "government is the key to cultural preservation". But that's just a minor glitch, of course; it's not the most absurd one of your ideas, in my opinion.

Ibericus
03-27-2010, 01:33 AM
Look, I didn't come to this forums to talk about this : It is assumed that people here do not want immigrants. We want cultural and ethnical preservation of Europe. Multiculturalism is our enemy. Cities with 40% of immigration (and growing) are our worst nightmare, and we will fight to take back what is ours.

Ibericus
03-27-2010, 01:44 AM
The culture that a civilized being carries does not disappear as soon as he moves to another area.
Civilized ? well, thats questionable for some immigrants..

Human dignity which I believe is based on intrinsically human qualities is not tied to one single area. These are facts as far as I'm concerned. You may want to deny them and believe in collectivistic-primitivistic blood and soil ideas or in fascist ideas, but it goes against nature, in my opinion.
Of course I agree with human dignity, but..what about our dignity as europeans ?? What about our rights, our preservation and identity..:confused:

So "USrael" is pulling the strings, and there's nothing your government could do to govern your country. Your ideas do not seem to stop at being 'fantastic', they approach self-contradiction even, because you just said that "government is the key to cultural preservation". But that's just a minor glitch, of course; it's not the most absurd one of your ideas, in my opinion.
Where is the contradiction ??? ...yes, government is the key to cultural preservation, or it SHould be, because at the moment it is not happening, for the reasons I mentioned...

Don
03-27-2010, 01:56 AM
Anthropos, I like your views of the human being.

Pure fantasy, yes, but a beautiful one.

A pity that is not more than an fantastic utopia.
Sadly many people have problems when discovering the irreality of this wonderful world when confronted with the reality of human nature.

Sometimes the beautiful dreams are worse and most nocive at long terms to the soul than the most terrific nightmares.

Anyway, I love zombie movies, yes. I feel some kind of envy with those "autistic" walking dead in those tragic and apocaliptic environments.

Svipdag
03-27-2010, 02:27 AM
Those who immigrate legally are guests. They can be expected to behave as guests, recipients of hospitality, ought to behave. Guests do not immediately start making demands upon their hosts. Guests do not criticise their hosts' customs, manners, and behaviour. Guests do not insist that their hosts respect their customs, laws, religion, etc. while refusing the same courtesy to their hosts to whom they are obliged for the hospitality shown them.

Those who immigrate illegally are abusing the hospitality of their unwilling hosts. They have no right to demand or even request anything. Their unwilling hosts are NOT obliged to provide churches, schools, housing, employment, medical care, etc. for them. Their unwilling hosts are not obliged to accept the customs, religion, language, manners, and behaviour of these unwelcome visitors.

Persons who enter a foreign country regarding its inhabitants as "infidels" and determined to overthrow its institutiions and supplant them with their own are not immigrants but INVADERS and must be treated as such.

antonio
03-28-2010, 12:52 AM
The point is that I usually have a light but constant feeling of discomfort when I'm in a strange home, even if it belongs to a close friend. For what? For I'm afraid to break something, to dirt something, to eat the prefered food of my host, to make him going sleep to late, etc, etc, etc...obviously -specially in an socioeconomical way, "just" a question of survival- , we all must tend to think inmigrants as guests in our homelands, as that people must be aware of that condition of theirs, of the provisional of their situation and their families' too. But, at that point of the occidental history, here come the Traitors ruling us to say inmigrants:
"Hey, this is yours as much as ours, you're from here the same way the heir of those buried here for thousand years..." "And, of course, you can remain here all the time you want, even if the primary cause of your presence has long ceased to exist, cause we grant you full access to all kind of support and subsidies" and to say us:
"It's fantastic how much democratic and tolerant spirit you've demostrated at feeling these new arrived people as one of us, and baring the little annoyances their presence can seldom caused. With the exception of a few number of brainless fascist who sooner than later will be punished under the full weight of Law."
Hence, supposedly, at this point of the story, our house is their house, so they act like they have no sentiment of gratitude or kindness on us whilst we're starting already to pay the stance to the growing number of jobless among them (Health care and education from the very start and at European levels) . All thank to our dear politicians, which, I hope, will become criminally prosecuted if things would get thougher.

Piparskeggr
03-28-2010, 02:14 AM
My mom is Italian-American, her father was born in Italy and both of her maternal grandparents were...both of my great grandfathers learnt English, neither great grandmother did, save a very few words.

They insisted that all of their children become literate and educated, in Standard American English, because they came to America to become Americans.

We were forbidden the learning of Italian, even though my maternal forebears were (and are still in Papa D'Orazio's case [he'll be 99 the 1st week of June]) very proud to be Abruzzese or Campagnian. Both sides identified much more with their home provinces than any central Italian identity.

On my dad's side, the immigration stretched from 15,000 (?) years ago in the case of the ancestors of the Mohawks to the 1880's (French-Canada and Lithuania)...but still, all came to want to be Americans.

That is what I expect of anyone who comes to this country with the expectation of becoming a permanent fixture, to assimilate into the American culture, which is at its bedrock, a descendant of the Anglo-Saxon culture of the 1st settlers from the early 1600's.

My 1st European ancestors came into what has become the United States in 1628 from England; George Farr (born in London) and Elizabeth Stowers (born in Dorchester) and helped to settle what became Lynn, Massachusetts.

So, I guess I have a long line of vested interest in the survival of the bedrock culture.

magnummagnum
03-28-2010, 07:10 AM
Admitting and respecting their inferior position in front of the old native breed and culture of their new country.

I'm not talking only about respect to the natives, I'm talking about submission.

Cristiano Viejo, Do you have a kind of an identity and self-esteem problem? In the forum you all the time talk about an "old SUPERIOR breed" and now you say that inmigrants are INFERIOR people that should be submitted to the new countries.

In the forum there are people from different ethnic backgrounds. So, I think you should clarify which is the particular SUPERIOR "old breed" that you are always talking about. Maybe like this we learn a bit more from you.

THANKS

Don
03-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Cristiano Viejo, Do you have a kind of an identity and self-esteem problem? In the forum you all the time talk about an "old SUPERIOR breed" and now you say that inmigrants are INFERIOR people that should be submitted to the new countries.

In the forum there are people from different ethnic backgrounds. So, I think you should clarify which is the particular SUPERIOR "old breed" that you are always talking about. Maybe like this we learn a bit more from you.

THANKS

Look, southamerican, I will tell you something very clear.
When you are at my home, as many of people of your origins, you should be more respectful to me and the old native of these lands the people "latina" invades recently in great numbers showing VERY LOW RESPECT, as well as the muslims, for the natives.

If we are having problems is just because foreigners like you don't respect their logic place UNDER natives and, even more, dare to offend in various ways the old breed of the land they are invading.

I'm superior to you, all latinos and all muslims and gypsies, in IBERIA OR SPAIN OR EUROPE since I'm am son of this land and all of you are foreigners, invaders or guests.

The real problem is that you don't want to understand this universal law found everywhere except in countries where native population is "white" (according to americans)... seems we owe you something or can't defend our superior place in our HOMES just for being europeans.

If you are in my home, while you are in my blood's home for more than 5000 years, you are guests, so accept your inferior position and respect the old owners and sons of the land. If you don't respect your position and this universal and essential law, you will show yourself as invader.

And we are quite tired of invaders.

Do you know what used to did my celtic carpetans ancestors withe the invaders they found in their lands?

I guess you will make you an idea.

... (ohh, ¡que buenos viejos tiempos!)

Please, show respect to our rights and duties to defend our blood's ancient rights to our ancestors lands in front of foreigners.

Gracias extranjero.

Cato
03-28-2010, 03:37 PM
I am proud of my restless, invading immigrant ancestry.

http://cd7.e2bn.net/e2bn/leas/c99/schools/cd7/website/images/anglo-saxon-Map.jpg

http://www.cummingmapsociety.org/J_1719_English_Empire_in_America_Senex.jpg

"A New Map of the English Empire in America."

I guess I'll always be a plebian to some pure-blooded Englishman. Ha!

magnummagnum
03-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Look, southamerican, I will tell you something very clear.
When you are at my home, as many of people of your origins, you should be more respectful to me and the old native of these lands the people "latina" invades recently in great numbers showing VERY LOW RESPECT, as well as the muslims, for the natives.

If we are having problems is just because foreigners like you don't respect their logic place UNDER natives and, even more, dare to offend in various ways the old breed of the land they are invading.

I'm superior to you, all latinos and all muslims and gypsies, in IBERIA OR SPAIN OR EUROPE since I'm am son of this land and all of you are foreigners, invaders or guests.

The real problem is that you don't want to understand this universal law found everywhere except in countries where native population is "white" (according to americans)... seems we owe you something or can't defend our superior place in our HOMES just for being europeans.

If you are in my home, while you are in my blood's home for more than 5000 years, you are guests, so accept your inferior position and respect the old owners and sons of the land. If you don't respect your position and this universal and essential law, you will show yourself as invader.

And we are quite tired of invaders.

Do you know what used to did my celtic carpetans ancestors withe the invaders they found in their lands?

I guess you will make you an idea.

... (ohh, ¡que buenos viejos tiempos!)

Please, show respect to our rights and duties to defend our blood's ancient rights to our ancestors lands in front of foreigners.

Gracias extranjero.

Cristiano Viejo, every time you write in the forum you prove how ignorant and unsecure of yourself you are.

You refer to me as a "latino" because I was born in this continent. This shows how ignorant you are. I think you don`t even know the concept of "Latin". On top of that, shows your ignorance about Argentina and this continent.

Second, much for your regret, I am as European as you ethnically, culturally and by law. Always remember that most of the Argentinean people are 100 % European descendant.

Specially remember that most of Argentinean people are descendant of your "pure old breed". Because your SUPERIOR PEOPLE, since a century ago, had to leave your SUPERIOR LAND and settle down here, in order to survive. So, when you refer to Argentinean people, first wash your mouth with lots of soap. Your SUPERIOR PEOPLE and LAND owes gratitude to my country.

On the other hand, for your regret also, rembember that many Argentinean people are European citizens by birth. For your regret also, I am legally cosidered as European as you and I can live in YOUR PURE LAND without asking your permission.

Finally, you talk about you SUPERIOR CULTURE. In this regard you should know that culturally Argentina is a fully European country. I told you that I lived in Spain and when I was there I could realize how much European is Argentina compared to Spain. Is obvious, here we have lots of inmigrant of the important cultural European nations (germans, french, british, austrian, etc). So, you should come to Argentina and learn a bit more about European culture.

Don
03-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Cristiano Viejo, every time you write in the forum you prove how ignorant and unsecure of yourself you are.

You refer to me as a "latino" because I was born in this continent. This shows how ignorant you are. I think you don`t even know the concept of "Latin". On top of that, shows your ignorance about Argentina and this continent.

Second, much for your regret, I am as European as you ethnically, culturally and by law. Always remember that most of the Argentinean people are 100 % European descendant.

Specially remember that most of Argentinean people are descendant of your "pure old breed". Because your SUPERIOR PEOPLE, since a century ago, had to leave your SUPERIOR LAND and settle down here, in order to survive. So, when you refer to Argentinean people, first wash your mouth with lots of soap. Your SUPERIOR PEOPLE and LAND owes gratitude to my country.

On the other hand, for your regret also, also rembember that many Argentinean people are European citizen by birth. For your regret also, I am legally cosidered as European as you and I can live in YOUR PURE LAND without asking your permission.

Finally, you talk about you SUPERIOR CULTURE. In this regard you should know that culturally Argentina is a fully European country. I told you that I lived in Spain and when I was there I could realize how much European is Argentina compared to Spain. Is obvious, here we have lots of inmigrant of the important cultural European nations (germans, french, british, austrian, etc). So, you should come to Argentina and learn a bit more about European culture.

Look, I don't know what the hell are you doing in a EUROPEAN PRESERVATION FORUM being a JEW and a SOUTHAMERICAN.

I'm quite tired of southamericans hating the Spaniards, in particular argentinians full of envies and complexes of inferiority in front of Spaniards.
It's not my fault that I'm son of lineages of Navarre and Castilian, linked to the land saw me born and son of Spain and Europe, where my ancestors for centuries stayed and fought.

It's not my fault neither that you are jewish southamerican mix.

Here we have a Southamerican telling us that the Spaniards are less europeans than the argentinians (sic.) and telling us too that we spaniards owe something to those "muertos de hambre" that now plague our lands as immigrant-invaders, in particular the spaniards descendants of the ones that stayed here.

Well, Here we have a good example why we are quite tired of those southamerican here in Spain (and in general foreigners treatment to europeans in our lands) why we have problems with low class GUESTS THAT DON'T RESPECT US (in this case some mix of parasite jews and asiatic and other) when showing our pride and our visions about OUR BLOOD AND CULTURE.

I have written to you with respect since the very first moment, telling you the opinions I had about your appearance, as you wished. Since these opinions weren't equal to your impossible desires, you entered into rage and tried to offend me and all the Spanish, as we are so used to support in the relations with the southamericans, those self called latinos.

This is the last time I answer your words. Not because you are a jew or a southamerican. Those are, it seems, "problems" for you, not for me.

Sorry, to ignore is the best solution to your kind.

Take it easy, invader, and learn to respect the superior, as superior are the men and women that rise the foreigner country you are parasiting, because you owe them, at least, RESPECT.

PS: Yes, in one part you are right, sadly:

"I am legally cosidered as European as you and I can live in YOUR PURE LAND without asking your permission.".
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4186&d=1269480954

We are being invaded by people that won't respect us anymore.

magnummagnum
03-28-2010, 06:16 PM
Look, I don't know what the hell are you doing in a EUROPEAN PRESERVATION FORUM being a JEW and a SOUTHAMERICAN.

I'm quite tired of southamericans hating the SPaniards, in particular argentinians full of envies and complexes of inferiority in front of Spaniards.

Here we have a Southamerican telling us that the Spaniards are less europeans than the argentinians and telling us too that we spaniards owe something to those "muertos de hambre" that now plague our lands as immigrant-invaders.

Well, Here we have a good example why we are quite tired of those southamerican here in Spain and in general, why we have problems with FUCK--- GUESTS THAT DON'T RESPECT US (in this case some mix of parasite jews and asiatic and other) when showing our pride and our visions about OUR BLOOD AND CULTURE.

Yes, in one part he is right:

"I am legally cosidered as European as you and I can live in YOUR PURE LAND without asking your permission.".

We are being invaded and they won't respect our place.

Cristiano Viejo, I think you don`t understand either that this forum if for people with Euripean ethnic and cultural heritage. So, for this porpouse it is irrelevant where someone is born.

Every time you write you confirm even more the self-esteem problem you have. I see that Argentinean people make you feel even more insecure of yourself .

Don
03-28-2010, 06:27 PM

This is the last time I answer your words. Not because you are a jew or a southamerican. Those are, it seems, "problems" for you, not for me.

Take it easy, invader, and learn to respect the superior, as superior are the men and women that rise the foreigner country you are parasiting, because you owe them, at least, RESPECT.

The Lawspeaker
03-28-2010, 07:14 PM
Bla bla bla
Hello newcomer. Care to introduce (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=7) yourself ? Before you start hacking into this forum and into relatively established members ?

Anthropos
03-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Hello newcomer. Care to introduce (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=7) yourself ? Before you start hacking into this forum and into relatively established members ?
Magnum displayed good manners in my opinion, what dou you mean?

The Lawspeaker
03-28-2010, 07:28 PM
If that's good manners then what is being downright impolite in your country?

Anthropos
03-28-2010, 07:36 PM
If that's good manners then what is being downright impolite in your country?
I asked you what you meant by "hacking into this forum and into relatively established members". I didn't see that happening in any way that I would consider impolite, but I asked you to explain exactly what you meant. The question you're asking me cannot be answered unless you explain it to me.

The Lawspeaker
03-28-2010, 07:37 PM
I asked you what you meant by "hacking into this forum and into relatively established members". I didn't see that happening in any way that I would consider impolite, but I asked you to explain exactly what you meant. The question you're asking me cannot be answered unless you explain it to me.
With hacking into the forum (I must have mistranslated the verb my mistake) I meant coming with a relatively disrespectful attitude towards what this forum and the people here stand for.

Eldritch
03-28-2010, 07:39 PM
Okay guys, let's cool it down for a while, shall we?

Asega is right though, Magnum -- you should post a formal intro, please. There's a section in the Lounge specifically reserved for that.

Don
03-28-2010, 07:51 PM
Ah, Anthropos and his recurrent defense of the weak and the disadvantaged.

It could be valued as honorable and virtuous behaviour, but sadly this biased perception and attitude are senseless already in our societies, at least in the "direction" this bias works in you, as well as quite harmful to our populations, as we, the old world's children know quite well.

Pallantides
03-28-2010, 08:01 PM
Magnum displayed good manners in my opinion, what dou you mean?

Absolutly true, I see no rudeness from his part.

but this on the other hand...

Don
03-28-2010, 08:04 PM
Absolutly true, I see no rudeness from his part.

:confused:

Please, I reccomend you to distinguish Spaniards from Protuguese people. Portugal is al land of edutaced, refined and good looking people.

Until the moment I have not seen in this forum insults to a whole european nation...

... and members supporting these...

Things are getting worse.
Maybe it's me the one who was mistaken after all, about this place.

magnummagnum
03-28-2010, 08:05 PM
Hello Eldritch and Asega:

As soon as I registered in the forum, I posted my pics in the anthropology section, in order to be classiffied, and I said many things about myself. Specially about my roots.

I was very polite all the time, but Cristiano Viejo started insulting me because he says I have a semitic look. Then, some people told in the threat that I looked Portuguese. Because of this Cristiano Viejo reacted in a very bad way because he took it as an ofense towards his "pure old breed". Since from his point of view I have semitic features, no-one could take me as an Iberian, but as an INFERIOR BREED PERSON.

Since then he started insulting me all over the forum. After many insults I received from Cristiano Viejo, I started to reply him. But I never did it in an unrespectfully way.

Maybe the last messages I posted were a bit strong, but you should undertand the horribles insults that I received from Cristiano Viejo. However, if you consider it better to introduce myself in the special section made for that porpouse I would do it.

Thanks and I am sorry that, in a way, you are being part of Cristiano Viejos's insults.

Don
03-28-2010, 08:14 PM

As soon as I registered in the forum, I posted my pics in the anthropology section, in order to be classiffied, and I said many things about myself. Specially about my roots.

I was very polite all the time, but Cristiano Viejo started insulting me because he says I have a semitic look. Then, some people told in the threat that I looked Portuguese. Because of this Cristiano Viejo reacted in a very bad way because he took it as an ofense towards his "pure old breed". Since from his point of view I have semitic features, no-one could take me as an Iberian, but as an INFERIOR BREED PERSON.

Since then he started insulting me all over the forum. After many insults I received from Cristiano Viejo, I started to reply him. But I never did it in an unrespectfully way.

Maybe the last messages I posted were a bit strong, but you should undertand the horribles insults that I received from Cristiano Viejo. However, if you consider it better to introduce myself in the special section made for that porpouse I would do it.

Thanks and I am sorry that, in a way, you are being part of Cristiano Viejos's insults.

A liar is easy to catch.

Please, read the entire thread he is talking about.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14339

Pallantides
03-28-2010, 08:15 PM
Until the moment I have not seen in this forum insults to a whole european nation...

You're the one who insist that Eastern Europeans are non-European, if that is not an insult to some European nations... I don't know what is.

Eldritch
03-28-2010, 08:16 PM

Your honesty is certainly appreciated. It's our custom here to ask new members to introduce themselves in the intro section, so others will get to know you. It is not required, but it is strongly recommended.

Because of this Cristiano Viejo reacted in a very bad way because he took it as an ofense towards his "pure old breed". Because from his point of view I have semitic features and then no-one could take me as an Iberian, but as an INFERIOR BREED PERSON.

Direct insults to others members are not allowed here. However this is a free speech forum where people are allowed to speak their mind. I don't think you are inferior as a human being for being South American or for having some Semitic ancestry. However if someone else does, they're entitled to that opinion. As you may know, some people on these forums consider us Finns "inferior" and "not European", too, and while I obviously am not thrilled by it, they're welcome to their opinions as far as I am concerned.

Maybe the last messages I posted were a bit strong, but you should undertand the horribles insults that I received from Cristiano Viejo.

This is why it's time for a time-out now.

However, if you consider it better to introduce myself in the special section made for that porpouse I would do it.

Please do.

antonio
03-28-2010, 10:01 PM
1) Feeling insulted for being classified as non-European is not what Portuguese and Spanish ones did when a thread was open to discuss our "Europicity". Mainly because it's a claim so ridiculous that cannot be offensive. So, Magnum, you're the first, at feeling insulted, to give credibility (to a certain extent) the negative claim about your Ethnicity, which for me, seems mainly Mediterranean, from our Mare *******...and clearly European (addenda after seeing the whole set of photos).
2) Cristiano have a views about Eastern Europe or Argentina I cannot share. Not so his rage against so many individuals from those areas which seem not hold the due respect for the native Southwestern Europe population...I keep wondering what comes first, taking into account the little knowledge many Spaniards have about European races, cultures, and how they relate and extent into the world. My only objection on Cristiano would be the different measure he seems to take with European emigrants depending on the arrived continent. But,
3) Cristiano described perfectly a sad reality about Argentinians: that many, independently of their assumed ethnicity, hold a ridiculous position about the European-Spanish behaviour on the New World: in terms on how bad we are stolen the gold and the silver from the lands of the poor naive innocent Amerindians. Well, for me this ridiculous thinkings are incompatible with being still Europeans but renegade apatrids. How the hell can one person regarding himself European and, at same time, feeling angry the European expolium of his land and his people? No wonder Argentinian Psichiatry is a well reputed industry.:cool:

Ibericus
03-28-2010, 10:26 PM
You're the one who insist that Eastern Europeans are non-European, if that is not an insult to some European nations... I don't know what is.
Yes indeed, there is still a 230 page thread about how iberians are non-european, which the moderators didn't bother to close it or delete it . But if you say some Eastern/Nordic individuals can look Asian the "pure blonded Aryans" get all offended and crybabies..

Don
03-28-2010, 10:44 PM

If you think that my personal preference to delimit the "west" from the north, south, eurasia and asia and my neighbor's garden implies an insult, as I told you before, it's your problem.
I can only say to you that, for me, there is no harming or offensive intention. It's your decision to trust the word of this Caballero.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VUILUPsCAqo/SdaHCENN_iI/AAAAAAAAABY/k6_Ttbur1c8/S220/Avatar_chinaman_caricatura_gris.jpg
Look! how wise, funny and intelligent he seems! :wink

:D

Pallantides
03-28-2010, 10:55 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VUILUPsCAqo/SdaHCENN_iI/AAAAAAAAABY/k6_Ttbur1c8/S220/Avatar_chinaman_caricatura_gris.jpg
Look! how wise, funny and intelligent he seems! :wink

:D

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1161/1269811334478.jpg

Yes indeed, there is still a 230 page thread about how iberians are non-european, which the moderators didn't bother to close it or delete it . But if you say some Eastern/Nordic individuals can look Asian the "pure blonded Aryans" get all offended and crybabies..

Well Asian is better than African.:D

Falkata
03-29-2010, 12:37 AM

You know, if an italian/iberian looks "suspicious" its because of the moors, gypsies and even blacks, but if a nordic looks mongoloid it´s because of a strange recombination of genes, pre-indoeuropean people, sunlight on his face,Messi scored a hattrick,photoshop... :p

Falkata
03-29-2010, 12:49 AM
And by the way, I´m very far from being a "medicist" or something similar and actually I´ve a stronger relation with countries like Poland or Netherlands than with Italy or Greece. But I dont like this double standard blaming Cristiano Viejo, while Inese for example was here posting way crazier nordicist propaganda (being estonian and baltid looking herself :confused: ) during God knows how much time.

Comte Arnau
03-29-2010, 12:50 AM
You know, if an italian/iberian looks "suspicious" its because of the moors, gypsies and even blacks, but if a nordic looks mongoloid it´s because of a strange recombination of genes, pre-indoeuropean people, sunlight on his face,Messi scored a hattrick,photoshop... :p

Lol, yep. The most famous Icelandic woman is an example of Messi scoring a hattrick. :D

http://www.illustrashaw.com/images/bjork.jpg

Don
03-29-2010, 12:57 AM
You know what? We, spaniards, have quite more resilience to receive the words doubting about our "purity" or "europity" than the slavic or the nordics have (take a look at the reactions to my words of these "inquisidores-wannabe").

This higher resilience it's obviously based in the historical, genetic and total conviction about our identity and high self-esteem we, spaniards share in general.

The problem is that not everybody has this resilience or this self-esteem and high self concept as we have... Yes that's the problem.

The nordicism is cool, the indigenism of amerindians is cool, the africanism is cool...

... Spaniards feeling proud?!?!? No! they already dominated the world with their swords and balls!!!

Seems we have some problems here. ;)

I insist, we are not guilty for having the luck we have of being members of this glorious breed. We have the same right than a zulu to feel proud and cry loud our roots in glory, but the problem is that we have quite more facts than a zulu... just as example :)

Please, don't get angry with the neighbor if he loves his blood and honors his culture and ancestors loud as a good son.

If this is a problem for you, go to the graveyard and accuse your ancestors or whatever.

PoStData: No ofende quien quiere sino quien puede, y a un español solo le puede ofender alguien de su altura: otro español o Dios. Y Dios, parece ser que no existe.
:clap2::D

Cato
03-29-2010, 01:23 AM
LMAO.

This thread has basically become "My particular bloodline is better than yours, and you're a casteless something-or-other" while the arch-devil himself cackles in the background. ;)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ypQnUtvNWBE/SQjsg7ezB3I/AAAAAAAAALs/K0nwAmozOYU/s400/EvilJew01.gif
Mwahaha.

:)

Don
03-29-2010, 01:37 AM
Yes, its ancestral sport among europeans.

While the semitic stayed in the background, yes. But in this case I think the "guest" is properly crying after void victimizing efforts. :(

Jewish victimize holocaust hollywood movies are sooooooooooo boring...

Cato
03-29-2010, 01:44 AM
Victimization is one of the staples of the modern world, no particular group, or even a particular individual, is complete unless he feels victimized by someone else. While my reference to the Jews wasn't intended to be serious, it's the most obvious (and utterly ridiculous and borderline farcical) example of victimization that I can think of.

Poor, poor Jews (or blacks or homos or muzzies; anyone except people with European in them). :(

Don
03-29-2010, 01:53 AM
Compare:

http://anotacionesviajeras.com/files/2009/04/noche-de-san-juan.jpg

http://www.blogzilla.es/wp-content/uploads/murodelaslamentaciones.jpg

First, pagan celebration summer solstice anywhere in europe.

Second, weeping jews somewhere in some ruins full of "laments" (poor guys :()

Oh yes, I am sure that some personality trait tendencies are rooted in the people for thousands of years are inheritable.

Cato
03-29-2010, 02:01 AM
The suffering and lamenting I don't have any real problem with, it's the constant reminder of Jewishness at the expense of everything else. I had a conversation with a Jewish guy once and brought up the fact that my ancestry is largely English, to which he said something like, "Well, I'm sure you've got Jewish ancestors in your family tree someplace." I was flabbergasted and a bit irked, as if these hypothetical Jewish ancestors of mine alone make me important whereas my English and Celtic ones do not. What a buttplug.

Don
03-29-2010, 02:12 AM
The suffering and lamenting I don't have any real problem with, it's the constant reminder of Jewishness at the expense of everything else. I had a conversation with a Jewish guy once and brought up the fact that my ancestry is largely English, to which he said something like, "Well, I'm sure you've got Jewish ancestors in your family tree someplace." I was flabbergasted and a bit irked, as if these hypothetical Jewish ancestors of mine alone make me important whereas my English and Celtic ones do not. What a buttplug.

That's very usual in them. Jews insist in telling us (from their positions of power in the mass media) that spain was glorious during their presence (FALSE, was just 1492 when we kicked them and the rest of moors, when we finally ruled the world, "deparsitating") and that almost all spaniards have jewish blood too.

History of their presence here tells quite examples about these tendencies during the centuries we tolerated them here.

It's not post-holocaust phenomenon. It's linked to their culture/blood. I'm quite sure.

Cato
03-29-2010, 02:31 AM
The primary loyalty of the Jews is to the Jewish ethnicity/race/religion/whatever. The majority of them make no bones about it, even the ones that I don't have any real issues with (Kahane's bunch). It's the yarn of being the chosen people, filled their heads with all kinds of fantasies and delusions of grandeur and power. Loyalty to kin and clan is commendable, but many Jews are fifth column types- look at many of the Jewish politicians in the U.S. who agitate to undermine the moral and political foundations of the once-great republic. They do so shamefully and when called out for being crooks and swindlers, cry Anti-semite! against their critic. Barney Frank, for example, is a surly piece of shit who loves to play the "racist" or "Nazi" or "anti-semite" trick. Loathsome creature.

This ties in a bit with the general trend of the thread, longstanding residents who identify with an extra-national entity, such as another nation, shouldn't be allowed to stand for public office, hold political power, etc. To this end, I'm somewhat intrigued by points 4 and 5 of the 25-point programme of the NSDAP:

4. Only members of the nation may be citizens of the State. Only those of German blood, whatever be their creed, may be members of the nation. Accordingly, no Jew may be a member of the nation.

5. Non-citizens may live in Germany only as guests and must be subject to laws for aliens.

In point 4, for Jew also read Muslim, etc. This would be in an ideal folk state, which'll never see the light of day I'm afraid.

Pallantides
03-29-2010, 02:48 AM
Poor, poor Jews (or blacks or homos or muzzies; anyone except people with European in them). :(

There are loads of European homos.

Cato
03-29-2010, 02:52 AM
There are loads of European homos.

Ohhh man, they can be pretty extreme so I've noticed. Blech.

Pallantides
03-29-2010, 02:59 AM
Finn " Spaniards look like Berbers and have negro admix"
Spaniard " Finns are mongloids!"
Finn " swarthy dego"
Spaniard " MongLoL
Finn " Moor"
Spaniard "No U!"
Finn "No U!

Perhaps certain types of Northern European appearance is unfamiliar to the southerners and new worlders, but that don't mean they look Mongoloid, many Scandinavians can't tell the difference between a Turk and Greek but that doesn't mean they are the same.

Don
03-29-2010, 11:20 AM
The primary loyalty of the Jews is to the Jewish ethnicity/race/religion/whatever. The majority of them make no bones about it, even the ones that I don't have any real issues with (Kahane's bunch). It's the yarn of being the chosen people, filled their heads with all kinds of fantasies and delusions of grandeur and power. Loyalty to kin and clan is commendable, but many Jews are fifth column types- look at many of the Jewish politicians in the U.S. who agitate to undermine the moral and political foundations of the once-great republic. They do so shamefully and when called out for being crooks and swindlers, cry Anti-semite! against their critic. Barney Frank, for example, is a surly piece of shit who loves to play the "racist" or "Nazi" or "anti-semite" trick. Loathsome creature.

This ties in a bit with the general trend of the thread, longstanding residents who identify with an extra-national entity, such as another nation, shouldn't be allowed to stand for public office, hold political power, etc. To this end, I'm somewhat intrigued by points 4 and 5 of the 25-point programme of the NSDAP:

4. Only members of the nation may be citizens of the State. Only those of German blood, whatever be their creed, may be members of the nation. Accordingly, no Jew may be a member of the nation.

5. Non-citizens may live in Germany only as guests and must be subject to laws for aliens.

In point 4, for Jew also read Muslim, etc. This would be in an ideal folk state, which'll never see the light of day I'm afraid.

THere is an old classification in Spanish Empire to diferenciate the son of old spaniard breed from one with spots of jewish or muslim or non old spaniard blood, of course charge inherited.

This term is Cristiano Viejo. Many people sais its racist... and antisemite. Its quite useful nowadays.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Christian

The opposite is Cristiano Nuevo, with foreigner blood =jewish,muslim,amerindian,gypsy...

This was very useful, but jews and hypocrisy banned this ancient classification system from our culture.

Im recovering it due to their useful quality in particular after the invasion of southamerican and muslims like the example in this forum, who say in europe things like this:

"I am legally cosidered as European as you and I can live in YOUR PURE LAND without asking your permission."

No matter who jew, muslim, southamerican or how much respect they show to us. Quite dirty place is this. You know, all the same, equal, no matter your ancestors have fought and died for this land or you are a new parasite who recently came and don-t shows no respect for the natives, but demands. Fu... unfair modern world.

Amapola
03-29-2010, 01:28 PM
but Cristiano Viejo started insulting me because he says I have a semitic look. Then, some people told in the threat that I looked Portuguese. Because of this Cristiano Viejo reacted in a very bad way because he took it as an ofense towards his "pure old breed". Since from his point of view I have semitic features, no-one could take me as an Iberian, but as an INFERIOR BREED PERSON.
Honestly I think this is being "un juego de dos" (a game in which two are involved) in terms of "personal remarks" and "disagreement".

Since then he started insulting me all over the forum.
More than insults, comments or generalizations that you or he have taken in the wrong way or personal. After all, it has been bidirectional.

In general sense, you are as Latin as any Spaniard of Latin-language speaker of the world.

you are an American born in America, which doesn't mean that there is not a place for you in this forum as well as we have Canadians and people from the USA.

The word superior was used by Cristiano, right or wrong, to refer to a "native status". Hands down :thumb001:

On the other hand, for your regret also, rembember that many Argentinean people are European citizens by birth. For your regret also, I am legally cosidered as European as you and I can live in YOUR PURE LAND without asking your permission.
If you have a Spanish parent, you are Spanish, European. Leyes de sangre, which at the same time doesn't prevent you from being Argentinian and American. Also for Germany... not sure about other nationalities.

Argentina is a fully European country.
Argentina is an American country in all senses. Most American countries have been founded under European bases but it doesn't make them less American.

I told you that I lived in Spain and when I was there I could realize how much European is Argentina compared to Spain. Is obvious, here we have lots of inmigrant of the important cultural European nations (germans, french, british, austrian, etc). So, you should come to Argentina and learn a bit more about European culture.
I am not more European for having European parents of different European nations. Variety might give more shades...but my country is millenarian, European and contrastive, and doesn't need to learn Europeaness from any American (of European base) or European country at all. Forgive my vehemence, but you are not right here.

Cato
03-29-2010, 03:32 PM
THere is an old classification in Spanish Empire to diferenciate the son of old spaniard breed from one with spots of jewish or muslim or non old spaniard blood, of course charge inherited.

This term is Cristiano Viejo. Many people sais its racist... and antisemite. Its quite useful nowadays.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Christian

The opposite is Cristiano Nuevo, with foreigner blood =jewish,muslim,amerindian,gypsy...

This was very useful, but jews and hypocrisy banned this ancient classification system from our culture.

Im recovering it due to their useful quality in particular after the invasion of southamerican and muslims like the example in this forum, who say in europe things like this:

"I am legally cosidered as European as you and I can live in YOUR PURE LAND without asking your permission."

No matter who jew, muslim, southamerican or how much respect they show to us. Quite dirty place is this. You know, all the same, equal, no matter your ancestors have fought and died for this land or you are a new parasite who recently came and don-t shows no respect for the natives, but demands. Fu... unfair modern world.

You have a different view of what I guess I can call blood and caste. In citing anything equivalent that I can think of, the story of the Rigsthula comes to mind, in which Heimdall, who seems more like Odin in the tale, created the three castes of northern mankind: thrall, karl, jarl (earl in England).

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/t/thrall.html (slave)
http://www.pantheon.org/articles/k/karl.html (free peasant)
http://www.pantheon.org/articles/j/jarl.html (noble)

Serfdom/slavery being largely abolished and owing loyalty to no nobleman, that only leaves one thing for me to be: a peasant, or freeman of the sort that were idealized by the likes of such men as Thomas Paine and Thomas Jefferson.

Old Spanish culture seems to be more well-defined by this blood and caste in a Christian sense, but, since I'm not a Christian, I tend to define the world around the ideal of the freeman. To me, an Anglo-Saxon freeman is better than any king, certainly better than some mangy thrall, and is the sort of person that I largely descend from- my more recent ancestors having been Anglo farmers and such who settled in North America beginning in the 1600s.

I have no real identification with or sympathy for half-castes (half-black bastards, for example), white trash (including cultureless whiggers and self-hating whites), Jews, Muslims, etc.

The Anglos have always and ever been restless to me, leaving the homeland in Angeln to settle in Roman Britain (mixing up with the indigenous Romanized Celts there to a degree), naming it England in the process. From thence, they went to North America, settled down and, for the most part, forgot that they were Anglos (and Celts I suppose). I don't claim to be a European, European-descended sure, but I think of myself as an Anglo above all else, a member of the English nation.

Cato
03-29-2010, 04:19 PM
Blood and soil is an appealing concept, but largely a matter of conjecture in my view. The original homeland of the Anglo-Saxons is Angeln and thereabouts, which is in present-day Denmark. From Angeln the bulk of the old tribes went to Roman Britain, eventually naming it Engla Land after themselves. After a time, settlers went to various other places in North America, Oceania, etc.

To me, soil means not the original homeland Angeln, which is tiny peninsula, or even the second homeland England, but wherever the English folk dwell in any large number. Blood is extremely important, for the English people die without English people having children, but the the English having an old breed or an aristocracy based on blood is alien to me in many ways. The title of a book on Heathenry is "We Are Our Deeds", by the good Eric Wodening, and this brings to mind that deed, rather than say blood, largely defined the Germanic kinfolk. No deity defines us, though I do believe in being of the People of Odin, and no aristocracy has ever quite managed to conquer us. Generically-speaking about Germanics in general, since I know of no Anglo-Saxons in Roman service, we were Roman foederatii and served the Caesars until we began to establish our own realms over the remains of antique civilization. English civilization is unique in that, in a large part, it derives not from the legacy of Rome, but from the innate greatness of the English soul. Englishmen were writing in Latin and Old English, the first to write in vernacular I believe, when the Continent still mainly used the old Roman tongue or one of its vulgar linguistic children.

Some scruffy colored, half-caste mongrel, Asian, Jew, or Muslim has no connection to this past. White trash is doubly unconnected in my mind. Such a one can speak English, adopt mannerisms peculiar to English, eat a good roast, drink a good pint of swill, but will never be English. They aren't a part of the folk and, honestly, I don't want to even consider it. Politeness in society is one thing, and I try to be polite to anyone regardless of origin, but I won't open house and home to these people.

I find it odd that few people, in my experience, in the U.S. openly admit to being English. They might put it on a census form or say "I've got English ancestry" or somesuch. But do they openly claim it? Boast of it? A good boast is worthy of praise, it honors the ancestors, but I suppose there's always the looming specter of political correctness- especially if one is an Anglo.

silver_surfer
12-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Obey the laws of the land, and still retain your cultural practices without pushing them on others.

As we should do ourselves.

Agreed!! That is what my opinion is about immigration.

The King, I am
12-05-2013, 03:40 PM
First off it'll never be theirs, second they need to adjust to how the people they're act, and if they don't like their views, religion, way of life then they go back to where they come from