PDA

View Full Version : The Apricity's October donation drive: Why YOU should donate!

Herr Gunter
10-09-2014, 05:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ-_3Ug3wqU"]One of the most courageous things you will ever see on a running track ! In my opinion - YouTube

Please watch the video before reading the material below. 3 minutes in length. I'm beggin' ya. :D

Now then, imagine our people imbued with the will and desire displayed by our kinsman in that footage. Can't be accomplished? Of course it can--even though at present we've grown far too comfortable with our situation, far too accepting of our downward spiral.

Our gene pool has led the field for millenniums. Yet recent times have seen our lead lessened. Some even suggest that our time in the sun has passed, that there is now so little left of what was once a proud race.

Our solution is not a secret, not something talked about in hushed tones: The turnabout comes when we establish the means to reprogram our people in significant numbers. And we will do so by creating our own media, but nothing worth having comes cheap and without sacrifice. The leadership is in place; they await our support.

Here's to those who offer that support, and to those who will one day do the same.

Believe we can and we are halfway there

Gustave H
10-09-2014, 06:28 PM
NOW is the time to donate to The Apricity! The only European cultural community that truly supports free-speech, and is one of the busiest European cultural forums on the Internet. $0.34/day gives you access to a private sub-forum, the title of "Friend of Apricity", and many other great perks. Your donation will help keep TA alive and growing! :)

Herr Gunter
10-09-2014, 07:19 PM
I'd been a lurking for a few days when it dawned on me that some usernames were in red and some in black. I assumed that the specific color used was chosen by clicking an icon on one's profile page.

However, within a week or two I learned what the colors signified and quickly hit the donate button, somewhat embarrassed that I'd not been paying for the bandwidth I'd been consuming.

Perhaps times have changed, perhaps there's been a sea-change in mindset. But I'm unable to understand the willingness of so many, the willingness to be carried by so few.

Talk to me.

Gustave H
10-09-2014, 07:21 PM
This forum has 10,000+ members. A very small percentage have donated, and an even smaller percentage have donated more than once, or more than $10. Loki isn't made of money. If you can afford Internet, and a computer, you can afford $10/month! :thumb001:

Hubal
10-09-2014, 07:44 PM
I agree, this site is awesome and needs more donations.

Gustave H
10-09-2014, 07:45 PM
I agree, this site is awesome and needs more donations.

Then help out! Dig deep. :)

Herr Gunter
10-10-2014, 11:45 PM
Bump, 53% of our goal has been reached! :food-smiley-004:

Herr Gunter
10-12-2014, 03:20 AM
We all want happiness, togetherness, and a future for ourselves, our families, our children, and our grandchildren. One way of doing this is by supporting people, ideas, and organizations that are trying to preserve our culture and heritage.

The Apricity is one of the foremost online forums giving voice to those ideals. Just $10 a month will help ensure that The Apricity is here for our people.